Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Redpillers FAQ: Why Do Jews Appear To Hate "Christianity"?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
RedpilledSchizo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
... Also on a deeper level, it seems that Jewish mysticism of the Kabbalah does endorse the belief in multiple gods/deities. I think this why many people tend to think that Judaism is itself "satanic" for lack of a better term

The belief in multiple Gods and deities, is absolutely normal, Pagan, and integral to the systems of the past. There is no singular slave monotheistic system in the universe. This idea was created by jews to destroy the cultures of the ancient people's.

Judaism has stolen and malformed everything from Gentile religions, so that is normal that they have allusions and other things. The exported lie of "Monotheism", let alone the garbage about Jesus etc, was only for their enemies to consume.

Jews, before they managed to destroy and attack Gentile religions, they always infiltrated them first to steal and adopt as much as possible. No different than how today for example, they have hijacked all the Nations they later on want to destroy.

After this parasitism is done, they steal the adopted things, present them as their own, and malform the past about their enemies. Their religious tenets are the highest manifestation of this rule they followed.

Then, people who hate them for doing this to them, are so confused by cultural loss, that they end up hating their OWN culture, simply because they hate the "jews" for what they did to them.

The jews however, ensuring that nothing is left behind of cultural knowledge, misdirect the "Goyim" to hating their own culture again, and going against all the tenets of their forefathers. And this brings us to the point of "Christianity".

This is like having a lab that makes crack cocaine. The jew is not going to consume the known and deadly drug cocaine they have created for themselves, it's to be given to their enemies. They will indeed say in their midst that it's totally evil to consume. This is why they deny fully and even "hate" the monotheistic" approaches they created for the Goyim.

This also helps the stupid to flock into the crack cocaine, thinking it's great, while this increases the jew's sale's of it. Here fall example many retards who simply are xians because "jews hate christianity!".

The crack cocaine of muhammed, jesus christ, and so on, is solely intended for Goyim slave consumption. The jews will of course, hate this historical hoax they have created. They could never adopt what they knew was a lie. Even to this day, jews that have adopted this hoax, are being reviled and hated by jews, and this hoax never could take ground in Israel.

Of course jews hate for their midst and deny for themselves the garbage hoax they created. They aren't going to adopt it. The laugh at those are as stupid as to adopt these low level cattle hoaxes.

And they will squash the virus they created if it tries to enter their territory, while promoting all this in the territory of their enemies. This is why your favorite Conservacucks are so involved with the jewish program of "Christ", the jew spreads this disease in YOUR midst, and keeps it away from THEIR OWN midst.

Marcus Eli Ravage, a most famous Jewish Zionist, has elaborated on the jewish creation of christianity, and why the Goyim keep reacting against the Jews, who put a yoke of slavery around them with christianity at the center. Plainly put, this hoax was put there to subvert people and rule over them culturally based on jewish lies.

It takes a full blown idiot to open the bible, which is a hebrew manuscript, and say that all of this in there somehow is against the jews. That level of retardation is just emotionally programed and not consistent with "reality".

Xianity is nothing but a docile slave creating program, that jews created, to merely subvert and destroy humanity. They are of course, not going to adopt a slave system for themselves, and they drive it away and hate it, while they promote this on their enemies.

That's all about their hate in regards "Christianity".

I've seen many well ex christians who research the bible , an the doctrine of the bible contradicts itself many times,but the old an new are well in a way at war with eachother, the new testament has a passage in acts that say in the wilderness the 40 days with moses, they were worshiping moloch, which most archeologists say it was not moloch but the jewish thoughtform, but reading this it's clear the jews wanted to throw us off their tracks, an to avoid the torah by any means possible, let's not forget in the bible jews can have gentile slaves for life, but if jews enslave jews it can only be for a few years

These FAQ can be used for future member who haven't read the site, sadly there are many good articles on this forum who got lost under the newer ones so i am gonna save their links into a document.

I think it should also be mentioned that nobody with a functional brain should be falling for the xian identity meme that says the jews are the fake jews/not the jews of the bible, and that White people are the real jews of the bible. That's lower than grade school level rhetoric. Be smart. The behavior of jews today is perfectly consistent with the behavior of jews in the bible and torah. Like mass genocide which is a jewish invention, slaughtering every man, woman, and child, burnt offerings and blood sacrifice, etc...

Do you really want to be the jews of the bible who did that monstrous shit? Dashing the heads of the little ones against the rocks and other kosher activities. If anyone really believes that to be the legacy of the White race then they are beyond help in my opinion.

"Christians" if something wasn't intentionally added here later by someone is a derogatory word for Gentiles similar to Goyim in the Talmud. While yeah in this case it could be the Jews were referencing xtians as in the religion. It could also be this is a derogatory word that was used for a long time against gentiles in general or a specific race.

So calling yourself a "Christian" is like saying you are an animal or cattle.

You would ask yourself, that why in the world poverty rules the third world countries. And the answer is ofcourse xianity and pisslam. You tell that to the christcucks and you will notice all kinds of mental issues . For example they saying that those people aren't real xians, and somehow are in communion with the Devil or voodoo or some crap. Then why are these churches in the middle of all the mess? These xians think they are somehow "special" with narcisim on top of it. I remember I once saw a part of a documentary where the preacher in Africa, was saying that the child of one of the parents was possesed by the Devil. It was known these innocent accused children were beaten by their own parents, just for a unjustified crazy accusation. The christinsanity becomes even worse like a downward spiral in these countries. But the same can be said about the levels of xianity. The more dependent one becomes I've learned from observation, the more serious mental problems the xian develops. I really is sad imo on side. But on the other hand these xians are dangerous when they are in groups.

Hail Satan!

Satanswarlord666 said:
You would ask yourself, that why in the world poverty rules the third world countries. And the answer is ofcourse xianity and pisslam. You tell that to the christcucks and you will notice all kinds of mental issues . For example they saying that those people aren't real xians, and somehow are in communion with the Devil or voodoo or some crap. Then why are these churches in the middle of all the mess? These xians think they are somehow "special" with narcisim on top of it. I remember I once saw a part of a documentary where the preacher in Africa, was saying that the child of one of the parents was possesed by the Devil. It was known these innocent accused children were beaten by their own parents, just for a unjustified crazy accusation. The christinsanity becomes even worse like a downward spiral in these countries. But the same can be said about the levels of xianity. The more dependent one becomes I've learned from observation, the more serious mental problems the xian develops. I really is sad imo on side. But on the other hand these xians are dangerous when they are in groups.

Hail Satan!

It's absolutely crazy down there. Literally bordering on the kind of things the Catholics did in the middle ages (bet they say Catholics are not xtians too) in some of the countries like I said in another post that is contributing to the people coming here across our borders (of course with the help of Jews convincing them to do this). These same xtians of course complain about things they caused. They create poverty with their teachings and make it look good program it into the soul deeply of entire generations of people (while having more than enough actual money to help all of them and make a better situation for them) all they do is the bare minimum to keep people alive in horrible conditions. They feel like they do good. But they created all these third world countries. If you notice many of the laws passed in them and beliefs are the same as evangelicals and in some places Catholics. Those are the two biggest groups going down there but they certainly don't present a sanitized version of xtianity to them down there they make it really hard core just like they want to but can't in their home countries. They actually have xtian groups acting like Islamic state and showing up fully armed with automatic weapons forcing people to convert to xtianity and going into buildings of other religions and desecrating and destroying them I posted an article on that a couple years ago I can't find it right now though sadly.

It's not like xtardanity is inherently monotheistic either. Xtards worship three main figures and also many 'angels' and 'saints', which were carbon copies created to replace the Satanic Gods. This is a great series.

Stormblood said:
It's not like xtardanity is inherently monotheistic either. Xtards worship three main figures and also many 'angels' and 'saints', which were carbon copies created to replace the Satanic Gods. This is a great series.

An excellent point, brother.

Stormblood said:
Dismantling the trinity is an easy way to melt the xian brain.

If Jesus is the son of god how can he simultaneously be the son of god and god himself? How did god send himself to be crucified? How can there be a father and a son without there also being a mother? These are just a few inconsistencies. It goes a lot further.

jrvan said:
I think it should also be mentioned that nobody with a functional brain should be falling for the xian identity meme that says the jews are the fake jews/not the jews of the bible, and that White people are the real jews of the bible. That's lower than grade school level rhetoric. Be smart. The behavior of jews today is perfectly consistent with the behavior of jews in the bible and torah. Like mass genocide which is a jewish invention, slaughtering every man, woman, and child, burnt offerings and blood sacrifice, etc...

Do you really want to be the jews of the bible who did that monstrous shit? Dashing the heads of the little ones against the rocks and other kosher activities. If anyone really believes that to be the legacy of the White race then they are beyond help in my opinion.

I just thought of something else. If they actually tried to argue against this point by saying something ridiculous like the jews edited the bible or whatever then that just discredits one of their main talking points that the bible is the "word of god." And if it was something else that used to be part of the "true israelite" religion then that disproves their rhetoric that "scripture is not open to interpretation," as in personal interpretations of the "word of god." Their whole conception falls apart because their so-called omnipotent "god" is suddenly impotent because he can't even keep his own scripture that he apparently authored from getting bastardized, rewritten, reinterpreted, etc...

This would really put them on the ropes I think. They would have to keep giving up ground for their own "supernatural" being that they invented. Suddenly it's "okay okay, god can't do this or that like we said he could." "Oh no you're right, he's not THAT powerful, but he still loves us lol" Weaker and weaker until he can't even be taken seriously anymore like he could before. Why listen to an all-powerful being that can supposedly crush you with a single thought... if he's not even all-powerful, and can't even crush you? The fear factor becomes diminished. And once the fear factor goes away, the cult loses a lot of its control over peoples' minds.

When people no longer trust your word that your imaginary friend can kill you and everyone you care about on its whim or fancy then you lose control over those peoples' minds. The fear factor must be maintained for the cult to survive.

Once I started publicly attacking my former cult leader, it was over for them. They rushed to try to censor and slander me. I don't know what happened to the rest of the loonies who were supporting them, but their business certainly suffered last I checked. The stupid jews. You should have seen their reactions. They never saw it coming.

Xianity really is one of the most successful and longest lasting cults of Earth history as far as we know. It should perhaps be emphasized that all cults are fully judaic. And to prove all cults are judaic, let's practice a simple exercise in deductive reasoning:

All cults are based in lies
All jews are liars
Therefore all cults are judaic

Satan is Eternal Truth. Therefore cults are never truly Satanic. There is no such thing as a "Satanic cult." "Satanic cult" is a misnomer.

Unless we go by the ancient Pagan meaning of what a cult is, but nobody thinks of a cult like that anymore. In pop lingo and mass consciousness it has a very specific image and meaning. Even if people think of a cult as something strictly to do with bloodletting and ritual sacrifice, judaism and xianity fit the shoe perfectly.

Something else I like to highlight for rhetorical purposes is that the soviets disguised themselves as Germans by lifting the Nazi uniforms from corpses. Why is it so hard to think that jews go masquerading around as "Satanists" and just being themselves doing their usual jew shit committing crimes in our name and in the name of our Creator? The jews blame Hitler now about as often as they blame the Devil for everything that goes wrong, and every jew crime imaginable. Soviets blaming Nazis = jews blaming Satanists. Not a hard connection to make.

slyscorpion said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

Hail Satan!

It's absolutely crazy down there. Literally bordering on the kind of things the Catholics did in the middle ages (bet they say Catholics are not xtians too) in some of the countries like I said in another post that is contributing to the people coming here across our borders (of course with the help of Jews convincing them to do this). These same xtians of course complain about things they caused. They create poverty with their teachings and make it look good program it into the soul deeply of entire generations of people (while having more than enough actual money to help all of them and make a better situation for them) all they do is the bare minimum to keep people alive in horrible conditions. They feel like they do good. But they created all these third world countries. If you notice many of the laws passed in them and beliefs are the same as evangelicals and in some places Catholics. Those are the two biggest groups going down there but they certainly don't present a sanitized version of xtianity to them down there they make it really hard core just like they want to but can't in their home countries. They actually have xtian groups acting like Islamic state and showing up fully armed with automatic weapons forcing people to convert to xtianity and going into buildings of other religions and desecrating and destroying them I posted an article on that a couple years ago I can't find it right now though sadly.

Thats indeed another thing you said right; Catholics are not xtians, according to them. Poverty is a virtue according to the bible. Let me know bytheway of you find your old post. I was raised as a xian, and I would always see people putting money in the basket in the bible community. Sometimes to see not €1 euro, but like a bill of €20 euros!! The desperation some have for actual spiritual enlightenment is too sad. When I looked around me I saw very unhappy people. Even at a young age I knew that gawd was the biggest asshole to put it mildly. I would probably fight to the death if I was born in a third world country. To fight for my rights as a Satanist as I did in my teenage years. Eventually my parents and brother couldn't convince me otherwise, and blasted heavy metal from my room😈🤘😁

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back