Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Different Methods Of Doing the RTR's - Answered Question

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:
How does somebody distinguish between "vibrating" and "speaking" from an audio clip?

...Imho this is what cobra is alluding to in his latest post, about "advanced RTRs" and "varying levels of ability". The user is supposed to learn the basics/advanced magik and apply it to the RTRs.

Basically, yes.

However, as has been stated before, all of these methods are going to work:

1. Vibrated in literal chant, drawn out words. Works.
2. Vibrated very little in spoken way, very short vibrations. Works.
3. Doing it in the way HPS Maxine does in the audios, in a sense, uttering it. Works.
4. Whispering it. Works.
5. Saying it mentally with intent and visualization. Works.

I know there are some reasons why the differences here may not be really clear, but I will articulate all of these in posts in the actual JoS. All of this are different levels of action but work based on the same major rules. There are many things that need to be cleared up.

I have done ALL of the above under different circumstances, with the impact being as it should be on each.

However, the two methods that stand out is method 1 and 3. Methods 1 and 3 for this ritual are really powerful, and give out maximum output.

In regards to the others, 4 and 5, for the lack of the technique, you can compensate with mental focus, visualization, and force of will. They can become equal to 1, 2 and 3, just because of this addition.

2 is also very handy and powerful, combining shorter time, and the benefits of 1 and 3. The reason why vibrations are to be stretched, can help your mental focus while you strecth them.

All in all, ALL OF THESE WORK! Magick is based on energy and intent, primarily.

This and much more will be articulated and explained indepth in other posts and direct JoS Updates. Hopefully, after some projects are concluded, the wave of new arriving knowledge will be helpful to many.

I can't focus my mind at affirmation step. Just saying the affirmations but it is hard to focus all the time (talking about killing tetra), my mind thinks mostly other things than finalizing* of Jews. Will it be still direct energy without much power loss?

Note: I'm doing daily 4-5 mins of void meditation but still hard to focus on things.

Bright Truth said:
I can't focus my mind at affirmation step. Just saying the affirmations but it is hard to focus all the time (talking about killing tetra), my mind thinks mostly other things than finalizing* of Jews. Will it be still direct energy without much power loss?

Note: I'm doing daily 4-5 mins of void meditation but still hard to focus on things.

Do not worry, just do your best. The more experienced you become with meditation, the more the impact. This is the key.

Spiritual Warfare is also used by the Gods to TRAIN us. Bear that in mind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:

Do not worry, just do your best. The more experienced you become with meditation, the more the impact. This is the key.

Indeed! this was informative thank you!

I never tried drawn out vibrations. Kind of wanted to but didn't want to put in an hour or two and find out it was less powerful or something. Cool I will try it sometime. If I like it do it from time to time this way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
3. Doing it in the way HPS Maxine does in the audios, in a sense, uttering it. Works.
4. Whispering it. Works.

In regards to the others, 4 and 5, for the lack of the technique, you can compensate with mental focus, visualization, and force of will. They can become equal to 1, 2 and 3, just because of this addition.
Sorry this is kinda long...
Sir, since I have the opportunity to learn I shall grasp it, And ask you a question

does saying all other workings mentally also fully work?,
are there workings that don't work when said mentally?,

Particularly my concern is will money meditations, planetary squares, tuning chakras through vibration and other power meditations work, Or will they just have a watered down effect of the verbally vibrated ones. Like in the case of a money spell can one compensate with mental focus & visualization and that's enough and how can I apply force of will into it (I've never learnt that before..)

I ask, because I wonder how people who are mute compare with us ... are they just as powerful in meditations (or even more powerful since they don't exhaust their breath and can work longer without drawing in distractions)?
^I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know this

Lastly what does a mixture of verbal and non verbal meditation do? does it ruin your workings if you do the vibrations mentally then affirmations verbally or vise-versa what happens? And how do or general everyday mental thoughts outside void affect us or do meditations only affect us?

this information will be life changing as I don't have the resources to meditate in privacy (out of ear-shot and typically out of sight), Plus it'll then boost my RTR's cause I won't have to catch my breath and have a coarse voice cause of high repetition.

so thank you I'm advance HighPriest HoodedCobra666.
I hope you manage to get the time to answer this 🙏

Hail Satan!

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
4. Whispering it. Works.

Sorry this is kinda long...
Sir, since I have the opportunity to learn I shall grasp it, And ask you a question

does saying all other workings mentally also fully work?,
are there workings that don't work when said mentally?,

Particularly my concern is will money meditations, planetary squares, tuning chakras through vibration and other power meditations work, Or will they just have a watered down effect of the verbally vibrated ones. Like in the case of a money spell can one compensate with mental focus & visualization and that's enough and how can I apply force of will into it (I've never learnt that before..)

I ask, because I wonder how people who are mute compare with us ... are they just as powerful in meditations (or even more powerful since they don't exhaust their breath and can work longer without drawing in distractions)?
^I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know this

Lastly what does a mixture of verbal and non verbal meditation do? does it ruin your workings if you do the vibrations mentally then affirmations verbally or vise-versa what happens? And how do or general everyday mental thoughts outside void affect us or do meditations only affect us?

this information will be life changing as I don't have the resources to meditate in privacy (out of ear-shot and typically out of sight), Plus it'll then boost my RTR's cause I won't have to catch my breath and have a coarse voice cause of high repetition.

so thank you I'm advance HighPriest HoodedCobra666.
I hope you manage to get the time to answer this 🙏

Hail Satan!

Planetary squares are based on kabbalah, the science of manifesting one's desires using sound. I think these have to be vibrated. Still, if you absolutely can't do this, just give it a shot with doing them in your head. The best way to find out is to try it. RTRs done mentally definitely count.

Affirmations can be stated aloud or in one's head regardless of whether the working was based on mantras or done in one's mind.

Your thoughts do affect you. This is why people have all sorts of problems, because of dwelling on negativity. Try to stay positive but still realistic to not get carried away and start seeing the world in pink glasses. Avoid/banish with void meditation any thoughts of self-pitying, self-hatred, degeneracy and anything undesirable. Try to focus on goals, things that build you, the Gods etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:

Is it okay to just vibrate like maxine does is mp3 files,or it is better that we do it like mantras that takes more time

Valeh said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:

Is it okay to just vibrate like maxine does is mp3 files,or it is better that we do it like mantras that takes more time

however you want, if you feel better doing it faster, then do it faster. If you feel better vibrating slowly, then do it like that

Valeh said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:

All methods work just fine. Doing f-rtr is not entirely comparable to reciting mantras so the principles between these are not 100% the same.

I can be totally free in my rage and hatred and toxicity towards enemy during the ritual and direct ALL of my anger at them?

I just had a dream in which I was supposedly on Satan's blacklist, saying, "You were given a tool to fix the world, but you're only breaking it more"

99.9% that it was an enemy attack on the dream, which has happened before, but still it bothered me and I'd better clarify.

Recycler1337 said:
I can be totally free in my rage and hatred and toxicity towards enemy during the ritual and direct ALL of my anger at them?

I just had a dream in which I was supposedly on Satan's blacklist, saying, "You were given a tool to fix the world, but you're only breaking it more"

99.9% that it was an enemy attack on the dream, which has happened before, but still it bothered me and I'd better clarify.
Any and all negative emotions are safe to dump on the enemy. They have shoveled heaps of dung on us for way too long. It is time to reverse this once and for all! The more you can channel your emotions for spiritual warfare, the better. It is one key component in making the rituals stronger. Focus and intent being other factors.

Any allied beings do not give us negative prophecy nor guidance for self destruction, but ways for betterment instead.

Henu the Great said:
Recycler1337 said:

Any and all negative emotions are safe to dump on the enemy. They have shoveled heaps of dung on us for way too long. It is time to reverse this once and for all! The more you can channel your emotions for spiritual warfare, the better. It is one key component in making the rituals stronger. Focus and intent being other factors.

Any allied beings do not give us negative prophecy nor guidance for self destruction, but ways for betterment instead.

Thank you, you have reassured me.

Valeh said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:

Is it okay not to read the sermon and ask a question that is answered there as it's literally the purpose of the sermon?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back