Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1836 What Did The Paper Report?

Mageson666

"The Rothschild's are the wonders of modern banking. We see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of 2000 years [my note Oy Veh its 600,000 years anti-Semite], peering above kings, rising higher that emperors, and holding a whole in the hollow of their hands.
The Rothschild's govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand with equal ease from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington.
Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of captivity, the Messiah so long looked by this extraordinary people. He holds the key's of peace or war, blessing or curse. they are the brokers an counselors of the Kings of Europe and the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?
Niles Weekly Register (1835-36)

How is it that Jewish Elites came to dominate the Christian world?

c73h08a2vm4r84xy9s6c_400x400.jpeg

4112604581.jpg

They were always running it....

1836: The jews laugh at such an article coming our and open up another bottle of wine bought with stolen gold.

Present: The jew shit themselves when such an article gets published and shoot themselves in the foot by going somewhere in a time of need and demand that the only people that will receive any aid will be those who swear they will not speak out against all the wrong they have done.

Let people know about Deuteronomy 23:19-20. Moses' commandment to the Jews to seize Gentile lands through usury is written right into the Christian bible - And as an added bonus, the Catholic Church used that same passage to ban Gentiles from even running their own banking industry. THAT is why the Jews have the power they do today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back