What Happens If You Take The Vaccine?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Fuchs

Re: What Happens If You Take The Vaccine?

Post by Fuchs »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:09 am
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:05 am
The veil is torn
The myth of the magnets was not a myth
Before, I partly doubted this. Videos didn't really do this justice and many people were trolling about that. Yet a few days ago, I saw this personally with my very own eyes.

I asked a person who has done the Moderna, and he told me "No joke, coins do REALLY stick on me". And he literally showed me. The chances this was a lie were slim. Other people who have done this, none had this happen.

The vaccine is somehow creating a magnetic reaction in the body around the area where the injection is done. This is causing cell magnetism in some people. This is a phenomenon that is rare, but it actually is the case.

I am sure nobody would admit this or scientifically observe it, or could explain "why" it happens.
"Vaccines are given to prevent people from advancing thear souls." Statement from a probably new age guy in a video. Do you think this is possibel? This would be, the wet dream of the enemy.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
SShiva_fr

Post by SShiva_fr »

Japan suspends Moderna Covid vaccine after another million doses found contaminated, bringing total to 2.6 million

https://www.rt.com/news/533431-japan-su ... ssion=true

"Japanese officials have suspended the use of millions of doses of the Moderna Covid vaccine after foreign substances were found in a number of batches and two people died after receiving jabs from the affected lots.
The Japanese government discovered the contamination over the weekend in a batch of the Moderna Covid vaccine in Gunma prefecture, close to Tokyo, forcing officials to temporarily suspend use of the vaccines.

The decision to suspend a total of 2.6 million doses of the Moderna vaccines comes after 1.63 million shots were halted last week following the discovery of contaminants in some vials in a batch that was shipped to more than 860 vaccination centers across the country."

SShiva_fr wrote:
The veil is torn

Automatic translation of this article :

https://democratie-participative.xyz/le ... le-vaccin/

Japan suspends millions of doses of Moderna after "foreign substances that react to magnets" are found in the vaccine

Captain Harlock
Participatory Democracy
August 26, 2021

"These pseudo vaccines are getting weirder by the day.

Kyodo News:
https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2021 ... japan.html

Japan's health ministry said Thursday that foreign materials were found in some portions of unused doses of Moderna Inc.'s COVID-19 vaccine and that the use of about 1.63 million doses made on the same production line was suspended as a precaution.

Japanese drugmaker Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., which is responsible for the sale and distribution of the vaccine in the country, said it had not yet received any reports of safety problems. Some of the 1.63 million doses distributed to 863 vaccination centers have already been used.

"To date, no safety or efficacy problems have been identified," Moderna told Kyodo News, adding that it is "carefully evaluating this issue and at this stage has no further comments on the root causes."

The health ministry said the 1.63 million doses of Moderna vaccine were produced on the same production line at the same time in Spain, and have three batch numbers: 3004667, 3004734 and 3004956.

The ministry said it believed the risk of safety problems was "not significant," but that it would ask each facility that received these doses not to use them.

It disclosed the lot numbers so that affected individuals could check to see if they had received a potentially contaminated dose before the affected vaccine doses were suspended.

The size of the confirmed foreign substances in 39 vials is believed to be a few millimeters, with the components unknown. Moderna is investigating these substances, according to the ministry and Takeda.

The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare said foreign substances have been confirmed since Aug. 16 at eight vaccination sites in Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Gifu and Aichi prefectures. Takeda reported them to the ministry on Wednesday.

Takeda requested an urgent investigation from the U.S. biotech company, while urging medical institutions and other entities not to use doses of the vaccine with abnormalities, even for doses not subject to the suspension.

The magnet myth was not a myth.

Asia Nikkei:
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coron ... tamination

About 1.6 million doses of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine have been withdrawn from circulation in Japan due to contamination of some vials, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced Thursday.

Several vaccination centers reported that vaccine vials contained foreign bodies, according to an announcement by the ministry, which added that it would seek to minimize the impact of the withdrawal on the country's inoculation program.

The ministry said later in the day that the substance that had been mixed in could be metal. "It's a substance that reacts to magnets," a ministry official said. "It could be metal.

Japan appears to be more transparent than the rest of the developed world, with a few exceptions like Sweden and Denmark. The country follows the agenda set by Davos but with less interest and enthusiasm than extremist countries like Australia, France or Britain.

OH NO, JAPAN IS CONSPIRATORIAL

Imagine this: even the most conspiracy-ridden of conspiracies was true.

Those Japanese are very bad goyim.

There has been no actual containment in the country, no plans for a health passport have been announced at this point, and there is no law to fire people who don't want to get vaccinated.

Recently, their officials have called for the use of Ivermectin as a preventive treatment rather than vaccination.

Tokyo Medical Association president holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients.

The Japanese government is one of the most conservative and cautious in the world. The data is clear. Great news.

This call to use Ivermectin is unthinkable in Davocracy-controlled European or North American countries.

Japan remains under globalist influence but Japanese society remains largely in Japanese hands. Typically, the Japanese avoid antagonizing the Americans but there is a limit to this alignment. The government is also much weaker than a government like France's where there is no counter power."
SShiva_fr

Post by SShiva_fr »

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/202108 ... 91000.html

Automatic translation

Foreign substances found in vaccines even in Yaese Town, Okinawa Made by Pfizer
August 30, 2021 19:22

On the 29th, a foreign substance was found in Pfizer's new coronavirus vaccine at the inoculation site in Yaese Town, Okinawa Prefecture, and the town stopped using the vaccine with the same lot number.
So far, no information on health hazards has been received.

According to Yaese Town, the foreign body was found in Pfizer's vaccine, which he noticed while working to separate the bottle into six syringes.

The town stopped using the vaccine with the same lot number, including the one in the syringe when the foreign body was found, and resumed vaccination with a different lot number of vaccine.

So far, no information on health hazards has been received from 304 people vaccinated with the same lot number as the foreign body was found.

According to the town, Pfizer's Japanese subsidiary explained that most of the foreign matter was mixed by scraping the rubber stopper of the bottle with an injection needle, so the town sent the bottle where the foreign matter was found and detailed it. Checking it up.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Fuchs wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:56 am
SShiva_fr wrote:
The veil is torn
Before, I partly doubted this. Videos didn't really do this justice and many people were trolling about that. Yet a few days ago, I saw this personally with my very own eyes.

I asked a person who has done the Moderna, and he told me "No joke, coins do REALLY stick on me". And he literally showed me. The chances this was a lie were slim. Other people who have done this, none had this happen.

The vaccine is somehow creating a magnetic reaction in the body around the area where the injection is done. This is causing cell magnetism in some people. This is a phenomenon that is rare, but it actually is the case.

I am sure nobody would admit this or scientifically observe it, or could explain "why" it happens.
"Vaccines are given to prevent people from advancing thear souls." Statement from a probably new age guy in a video. Do you think this is possibel? This would be, the wet dream of the enemy.
At this point in time and for the foreseeable future, no. However, this shows how the grey worshipping Steiner was actually quite attracted to these insane ideals of the greys.

Only a grey would want of such disgusting thing.
ImageImage
ImageImage
HP. Hoodedcobra666

SShiva_fr wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:10 am
If these news are for real, they are promoting dangerous and non dangerous batches. I read of this before and also heard about that from people. Some for example, get the Pfizer shot and nothing happens, it's as if they had a glass of water. Others get a blunt of strange outcomes.

The quality control of this does appear to be unreliable. But they won't allow people to have conclusive evidence. If that is for real about Japan [highest quality checks in the world happen in this country], then that is worrisome.
ImageImage
ImageImage
SShiva_fr

Post by SShiva_fr »

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:00 am
SShiva_fr wrote:
If these news are for real, they are promoting dangerous and non dangerous batches. I read of this before and also heard about that from people. Some for example, get the Pfizer shot and nothing happens, it's as if they had a glass of water. Others get a blunt of strange outcomes.

The quality control of this does appear to be unreliable. But they won't allow people to have conclusive evidence. If that is for real about Japan [highest quality checks in the world happen in this country], then that is worrisome.
Hello HP Cobra
I can't say anything for sure about these articles, I just think it's important to share the information that everyone finds, and that seems reliable. But is this information really reliable?
In any case, some politicians in France have taken up this information and articles from the Japanese press.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

SShiva_fr wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:45 am
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:00 am
SShiva_fr wrote:

Hello HP Cobra
I can't say anything for sure about these articles, I just think it's important to share the information that everyone finds, and that seems reliable. But is this information really reliable?
In any case, some politicians in France have taken up this information and articles from the Japanese press.
Keep them coming please, thank you.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Siavash

Post by Siavash »

DragonFire11 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:17 am
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:37 am
Blitzkreig wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 am

Thank you for the very informative post, but it also quite negative and depressive. I mean, people want this shit to be over, to be finished and NOT to be continued. I experience it every day, on my colleagues who are vaxxed, they bevahe different as they have behaved before it. We use to talk normaly, I was telling them - do not take the vaccine, is a poison and is meant to depopulate the globe or cause major problems to human body, alter DNA and so on...
NO, they said. Many of them get the vaccine, just because of going to holiday, and the list goes, and they think is over, if they have the vaccine twice the story ended and they can live on their life like before the covid circus. THEY ARE TOTALY WRONG, but unfortunately they looking at my like I am crazy and better If I get the jab too. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT BE SAVED!!!

You have mentioned something in your post - .....to keep a tyrranic narrative going.
If so many people aware of, the social platforms are full of information about how these vaccines are dangerous and might kill the weaks and those with poor health, how is it possible still, that they pushing it much harder, more aggressively??

Basicaly no sign, at least I havent seen, that this bullshit even slowing down, on the contrary it just keep switch on higher gears. I just cannot see what will happen if, lets say, 70% of the globe population will wake up and the globalist can manage to continue the tyranny, can not lie any more, and more importantly THEY CAN NOT HIDE ANYWHERE.

You think, they have a ´final solution´againts us??
Release some really nasty and deadly virus what will wipe out the population on earth??

I thinking about this because if the great reset what they planning to make will fall apart and people woke up, then is over, the globalist empire will have no power to do further actions, I mean they stay somewhere safe to re-gain power and start all over again?

I am not on advanced level in SS, but what I have learned and what I can see now, is that this is our final battle with them.
If we loose, we are all on the extermination list, but if we win .....
I hope we win the battle. People must seek the truth. In our age falsehood rule the world but people don't do anything about it. I hope the truth become clear one day and we all live in peace.
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Rational Satanist wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:45 am
aamber666 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:31 pm
I found a site that explains all the effects of the vaccine are increable HAIL
**link here, I deleted the link**
aamber666 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:28 pm
great post,best site.hail
Protip: when a person's first post is a generic one like the above, like "great site", "nice post", "good thread", "I agree" and nothing useful you can be sure that person is either a bot or scammer. In this case, that is a scammer or a fed or a bot that send an IP logger link so that you click on it and it records your IP address. It's entire purpose here is to get people's IP addresses. If you are using VPN or Tor (which you should be, if you are browsing this site) there's no problem with this.

I just want people to see, that usually when people just say "Hail" without Satan, and or do not capitalize S in Satan/etc, that this is very revealing. shows that these type of people are often infiltrators.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/ (got ghost banned?)
Archive = https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
Offline Paintable Final RTR = https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEU ... e/W5gUlbwQ

Work in Progress will be adding more files and reorganizing soon. also regarding the pictures within, there is a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of garbage, it's taken me a long time to get around to this sorting, finally working on it.

RTRS everyday, we are winning, I went offline to focus on myself and RTRS. im back online now.
Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Lili wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:21 am
Well, i had to take since i didn't want to spend rest of my time at home. It's been weeks and i am ok for now but who knows, i wish i didn't have to. :|
Keep meditating, keep doing healthy activities, exercise and yoga, vibrate SATANAMA with the intention of healing your DNA, try not to take it again, It's very telling that it's not likely permanent because they are trying to get people on a rollercoaster of shots every few months, I think the shot is very bad for you but I also do not think it's effects are yet permanent whatever it does to you, as long as you are still healthy a half of a year to a year from now, then you probably should be fine, I'm not a doctor, but I can't imagine one shot can change all of your dna permanently, so they are trying to force people to take multiple shots and get into a routine / groom people for whats most likely worse to come in the future. Most likely chipping which some sort of technology down the road.
Offline Paintable Final RTR = https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEU ... e/W5gUlbwQ

Work in Progress will be adding more files and reorganizing soon. also regarding the pictures within, there is a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of garbage, it's taken me a long time to get around to this sorting, finally working on it.

RTRS everyday, we are winning, I went offline to focus on myself and RTRS. im back online now.
Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Bone Dust wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:47 pm
Rational Satanist wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:45 am
[...]
Why are you simultaneously warning others about an iplogger link and then in a subsequent message linking it indirectly through a quote? The five seconds you could have taken to preview and then remove it could prevent other ss from clicking it. Why is this not edited out by a mod yet?
yeah, agreed. although we are all should responsible enough to if we are quoting someone with damaging content you remove it yourself. Hopefully HPHC or other Mods see it and remove it.

Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:24 pm
Good evening, I put back the article, in English this time, in case it could be useful...

Why you shouldn't get vaccinated: an explanatory guide to escape slavery
Captain Harlock
Participatory Democracy
July 21, 2021

Sorry, if there are grammatical and meaning mistakes: I use an automatic translator
Thanks for the article,
I shared this up at minds

Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Necrorifter wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:05 pm
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:24 pm
Curious question but that view is with mRNA vaccine? What is your opinion of the old vaccines in that they use dead or live parts of the virus and is that better? if so, is there one for coronavirus vaccine that does not use MRNA technology?
The vaccines of the past where not used during pandemics from what i understand, and they where used using a weakened part of the virus, either dead or debitated, to work in unison with your immune system to naturally create antibodies.

Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Fuchs wrote:
SShiva_fr wrote:
The veil is torn

I would say it's possible. They might know our Gods are on the way so they are speeding things up.

all one has to do is look at the history of the greys provided to us by HPS Maxine Dietrich, she's clearly reveals from her conversations with the Gods that the greys where once sentient soul filled beings like us, but no one listened, and the enemy ended up chipping them, and genetically engineering them, very likely not all at once, you might not see the aftermath in one shot but 1-20 years later after a generation and thousands of shots with who knows with what in them, especially with nano-technology, could very well cause borg-ification through chipping. Not saying the shots right now are doing this, but this all is likely grooming for whats worse to come. I consider if a vaccine changes your DNA that is a form of genetically engineering.

Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

I have a theory but I am not sure, I looked at very little data that's out there publicly and it doesn't quite support it but, I still think ill share my thoughts.

The data i looked at was population data, and I tried to find migration data but I couldn't find much, maybe someone else has better resources.

I want to know how many have moved from israel to russia, and how many have moved from elsewhere to israel in the last 3 years.

a few years ago the prime minister(I think it was the prime minister) of israel told jews world wide to go to russia if i remember correctly, I suspect that the jews are either, 1. following their overlord reptillians taking the vaccine themselves even knowing its affects, to convince the world, to get everyone to take the vaccine or groomed for worse later on. Or 2. the top of the line kikelords migrated to russia and are temporally throwing israel under the bus to convince everyone of the vaccine type of strategy. might likely be number 2 because of how many are complaining in israel for taking the vaccine (goes against the narrative of the kike lords but with all of our workings of course the ones being thrown under the bus are going to say something and the plan most likely will not go as planned either.)

we see in russia they are not taking the vaccine, and the government isn't forcing as bad as else where. I think its all an act in russia.

Either way its a win win if their objective is to get everyone to vaccinate regularly, the jew wise will see that "their enemy is taking the vaccine so it must not be the jewish agenda, the vaccine can't be that bad" type of mentality, vs the christards who worship the jew saying oh look they are taking the vaccine so we will too.

we can all see the vaccine to be extremely extremely dangerous and I truly believe this is a psyop by the jews, it has to be, the same people who own the companies that create this shit are jews, this is to get everyone closer to borg-ification in the long run. especially if it becomes the norm for people to take it over and over.

they might have a new deadline for world communism in the next 20 years or less. hence all the rushing, fuck ups and what not, but this is all playing into our favor. Mistakes will be made, people will wake up. coupled with our stronger rituals, and online warfare, I am surely convinced that we will win

Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
SShiva_fr

Post by SShiva_fr »

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:26 pm

Keep them coming please, thank you.
Of course HP Cobra, as soon as I see information that seems valid and can advance our thinking on the vaccine, I put it here.
FlameGhost

Post by FlameGhost »

AntonellaIT wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:59 pm
Andromedus1488 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:07 am
Yeah.. I mean as complicated as this entire situation is, getting through all of this is rather simple.

1.) Do no vaccinate under any circumstances, for your health, and to oppose the agenda as a whole so further attacks on freedoms are not implemented.
- If you have already vaccinated, don't do it anymore, and continue to meditate/protect your aura. Preform health workings on yourself if you feel its necessary. Advancing your soul/healing workings and working with the gods should repair any damage on your physical body already suffered, just don't add anymore damage.

2.) Clean your aura and do your aura of protection

3.) Keep firing off Final Rtr + Tetragrammaton + Shattering Defenses Rtr.

4.) Focus on yourself, find ways to grow. To learn. To stay happy. Be positive, focus on the positive aspects of life and take care of yourself emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Then the jewish plan for world enslavement fails completely, the whole pandemic fails completely, and the parasitic jew fails completely.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Just keep your chin up Brothers and Sisters. Stay positive and motivated and keep firing away the Rtr's, we have this in the bag, just don't relent until its over. don't let up until it's over, but remain positive and determined!
Nice Summary!!! Any SS who hasn't folded to the (eu)genic shot and who wants to oppose the will of the Jews should be coherent and not take it.
I would add: DO NOT fall for the fear factor of these "toilet paper green passes" or "small laws" they rely on that!!! Virus and vaccines are dangerous but these fake rules and regulations will fall and any "fine" you will have will be annulled, for all these "rules" go against the constitution of most countries and Human Rights. I have seen this over and over in Italy and other places as well... The key is defy them and wait, there are employers that don't need a green pass actually prefer you not to have one, doctors, the same.

Wait this out, lots of people even 18 year olds are dying of the same causes in up to 2 months after the shot: strokes, heart attacks, thrombosis. Take into account that they are still doing "trials", so at least 50% of people are given placebo, there was a study though on macaques with mRNA vaccines and each and every one of them who took the vaccine died in 2 years from the time they took the vaccine

Now the good news if you have taken the vaccine (and in any other case if you live with someone who has, for they DO shed, we have reports of even pets of vaccinated people getting sick!!)

Against the effects of the Spike protein and Covid, an exercise to try, a taste of why I know that the research of www.peakstates.com/covid19.html should be released immediately, it has the ability to immunize without herbs or medicines, write to them in English or French and press for them to release it, they are stalling way too much!

1) Identify the association to be eliminated or the emotion associated with another, in this case, how do you perceive the covid virus, what feeling does it have for you, like something you have in front of you an object or a person? NOT how you feel towards the virus, but the virus itself, what feelings and sensation does it have and give off as if it were a person, an object? In fact, what emotions does it have? What about the Spike protein alone? If the feelings you feel are different, those of the covid and the spike, for now focus only on those of the covid for this exercise. At this point, BEFORE you begin, write down the sensations covid gives you and score the strength of the sensation, from 1 to 10. Jot down also any and all symptoms you have and the strength from 1 to 10!

2) Hold out one hand, palm up and fingers slightly cupped.
Imagine that there is a "crumpled paper bag" in your hand.... It is possible for there to be a bag in both hands. You must work with each hand separately.
More than just "imagining" the bag, "feel" it kinesthetically.
Feel the bag giving off the sensations of how you feel the covid, all of them at once as if there is the covid virus with all the sensations in the crumpled bad in your hand.
3) Gently tap the 9-gamut point on the back of the hand containing the crumpled imaginary bag with the fingertips of the other hand. (point 9 gamut: skin on the back of the hand between the ring finger and the little finger you can google "point 9 gamut eft" and find the precise point)
Continue until you feel the bag fly off or melt in your hand (usually 1 1/2 minutes)
Continue tapping for another 15 seconds or so after the bag is gone, don't stop right away!!

If at the same time you are tapping, you can also send love toward your belly the technique works with less resistance. The important thing though is to concentrate on the kinesthetic sensation of the crumpled bag feeling the sensations and emotions inside.

4) Repeat the same process with the other hand. If you do not feel a bag giving off the sensation in either hand then ignore this hand at this round

5)Recheck the initial hand, again cupped upward, if there is another "bag" with the same sensations or some of the remaining sensations, redo the technique on one or both hands depending on whether or not the sensations are present in one or both hands

6) Check the initial sensations, they must reach 0

The important thing is to feel the emotion, the sensation "radiating" from the cupped hand, if you feel it there is an association, if you have to "imagine" it and you don't feel almost kinesthetically, it is not there and the technique is not needed in that case

Repeat the exercise above with the Spike protein (if you are vaccinated and magnetic you can try with graphene as well) and also repeat by putting together in your hands a weird association that the body has created: the covid and the spermatozoa. The reptilian brain has created this association, and with this technique, by putting in each hand these two things together, always in the bag, covid and spermatozoa, you break this association and it doesn't feel anymore that "the covid is "natural"

(P.s. This technique additionally works with any critical or obsessive "voice" that speaks to you in the second or third person using that voe and l-emotion of the voice in the "bag" and that you perceive around you but does not work with the self-critical "how absent-minded I was!" voices that you perceive within you)

Disclaimer: Since this technique is present in a book, silence the voices, and its use for associations is reported in several Institute books and is not an exclusive technique of the ISPS therapist manuals, I am not breaking any law or copyright in any way by publishing it.

Please let me know your before and afters, your experiences, and share it FOR FREE with anyone who may need it!!!

And again, please pressure the Peak States Institute in any way you can to release the full treatment. From the page it is quite clear they have had the full treatment at least for the last 5 months, this is just the first step I have put together and I can share both because it is a safe, effective and public technique, but it can have powerful results
please share it, I'm fed up with the Institute not releasing the full treatment, and this technique, being both safe and effective may help some people

Hail Satan!
I haven't posted on here in a good while. Mostly because I have been looking into trying to advance myself and caring for my partner. It is a long distance relationship and neither of us have the money to get to one another. Neither her or her parents have much money to work with and mine kind of does but they are Christian... I am bisexual and we are the same gender. So I wouldn't be able to get them to help. I'm posting here because she has actually been forced to get the vaccine by her family and I am really scared because of that and reading this post. The other thing is that she isn't really strong enough to do any visualization for herself, so we meet online and are able to feel and connect with each other. That way I actually do the Aura cleansing for her. I have dedicated my soul to Satan myself last year. 3 months after that I met her. I have little doubt that she was sent to me thanks to Satan and his Demons and I do feel that I would do just about anything for her.
She is open to everything here in the JOS and understands what is trully happening with humanity. She hasn't done the dedication ritual because when I brought it up, she was a little scared of it, and unfortunetaly; although she believes everything that I've shared with her, it does scare her as well. We haven't really considered it that important to go through with it because of that. I am thinking about getting a job and enough money to get there as fast as I can but I'm wondering if there is anything more that I can/should do.
Captain666

Post by Captain666 »

My wife and I have been keeping up on the news about the vaccines from several sources. Our research keeps pointing in the direction that all vaccines are a form of kill shot but that at some point in the beginning this was not true and that about 50% were benign, possibly saline. Our reasoning was that this was done mostly for the military because they would be needed to keep the populace subdued should the worst happen, a mass die off or at least incapacitation leading to rioting as people find out the truth. There are plenty of first hand accounts now of people who have taken the vax and are suffering horribly and these can be seen on places like Bitchute.

One very interesting video shows how a doctor used quite a few different microscopes with very powerful magnification and is finding heavy metals including graphene in quite a few tested vials and has created a protocol so any other doctor can duplicate the results, which is paramount to scientific methodology. And a new discovery is that there are microscopic parasites in the vax that are lethal to humans. I attach the video here for review.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hAueXB1sq9oo/

If this is a form of Euthanasia in which the population is being culled, it is definitely an IQ test as to whether you should take the vax or not. It is now quite clear, and backed up by other researchers that natural immunity from contact is a much better solution than something given with a needle with these terrible side effects and possible death. The strange thing is this bit of irony that follows...

You would think that the Jews would be the last people to want to take some kind of unproven vaccine given that they keep saying the Nazi's did horrible experiments on them in concentration camps. If any group of people would protest this, especially if it is a culling, you would think it would be the Jews. Yet 80% of the population or higher in Israel have taken the jab. And in NYC which is a very high population of Jews, the shot is practically mandatory. Now one of the things also stated about the Vax is that for younger people if it doesn't kill you it has a very good chance of making you sterile. So in Israel and NYC with such a high amount of Jews inoculated, if they don't die from it, they won't be able to reproduce either. This means, if it is all true, which proof seems to be mounting, then Israel would cease to exist in a short amount of years, say 7-10 or at the least the Jew population would be a lot less than it is today.....same with NYC as far as population goes.

Therefore it is imperative that Satanists not get vaxxed and if you have, you need to take a D-Dimer test at least every 6 months to check for blood clots. Get one now and repeat. There is also a protocol to help counteract the bad effects of the vax which I have posted in this forum.

More and more people are becoming aware. I think it comes to a head this winter as flu season takes place and the sunlight shortens. Less Vitamin D means more sickness and this could also mean those who are vaxxed will also feel the effects more readily.

I hope this helps. Do your research. The MSM is a lying propaganda machine.
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:58 am
Fuchs wrote:

At this point in time and for the foreseeable future, no. However, this shows how the grey worshipping Steiner was actually quite attracted to these insane ideals of the greys.

Only a grey would want of such disgusting thing.
If your side, would be able to produce a "vaccine", which would prevent anyone injected from connecting to the reptilians/energys in anyway, wouldn´t we do this, because it is unethical, like in WW2 Hitler did refuse to use toxic gas?

For example: A christian attempts to pray to "god/reptiles", results in severe headage.

Much thanks for your reply HP. Hoodedcobra666.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
<o>

Post by <o> »

https://rumble.com/vlw998-truck-carryin ... QJMTb1ro4E

moderna vaccine spill, treated with more caution then nuclear waste. first few seconds of the video is misleading to prevent instant shoa from the net.
Walking out of weakness