Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Death To Arabs" Rally Done In Israel - Jews Won't Race Mix, The "Goy" Will

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
It's this case with jews everytime where what they do on a daily basis, they guilt trip every goyim for doing [even if they never have even done it].

One of these things is apparently caring for one's own people and race.

Everyone is high on jewish lies that this is some sort of deplorable sin. That's just how life and the universe works and nothing else.

Smart beings understand this and try to follow these rules, others ignore them and have losses as a result. These losses range from self knowledge, to loss of one's Nation, culture and so on.

Israel understands this, and jews do too. In regards to Whites or others, you have to explain 20 volumes of things just to get them to understand what animals outside understand at a first glance and instinctively, really.

People live disconnected from this perception of basic living interests because people are brainwashed by the media apparatus in the West, also happening to be under the same people that are the most racist [and promote dissolution of racial understanding] to everyone else.

Jews, namely.

Meanwhile all they do is plan the holocausts of Gentiles, and if Gentiles defend themselves, that's evil, racist and so on.

Everyday on the media, Whites become a hunted race, West is going on extinction mode because of jewish morals, and the jewish finger of the press always points imaginary accusations to Whites. They call them "racist", "nativist", "source of all evil" and so on.

This guilt tripping happens everytime Whites or any other race starts looking after themselves. Even if this is for one day, it's deplorable racism.

Jews on the other hand have been doing this for like 25+ centuries, acting on their sole own benefit and literally wanting to kill everyone else because their elders told them nobody else is entitled to exist and other stuff.

Somehow this is perfectly acceptable, in contrast to people, even peacefully, or only just recognizing their own race.

But over in Israel they literally have "DEATH TO ARABS" parades, and their own government is like, don't be that obvious my fellow kikes but please march on. Oy veyyyyy.

They didn't break up the protest or anything because that's obviously nice in Israel and everyone agrees with it. It's their racial agenda and how they have existed for centuries.

It's just that now it's becoming more obvious because the goyim are busy being guilt tripped into their own extinction at alarming rate, so nobody gives a fuck anymore I guess?

Then people who say this is to stop and Israel has to stop applying these things and harming humanity worldwide, are somehow the evil people or something.

Anyhow, with their new Prime Minister, what one should expect from Israel [their prime minister is a total Zionist], that they will get even more racist and aggressive than they have ever been before.

‘Death to Arabs’: Nationalist Jerusalem flag march held under ramped up security

F210615YS115-640x400.jpg

"Thousands of right-wing nationalists marched through parts of Jerusalem’s Old City on Tuesday, with some chanting racist slogans, as Israel was said to have warned Hamas, via Egyptian mediators, of a tough and immediate response to any rocket fire from the Gaza Strip.

Police estimated turnout in Jerusalem at 5,000 participants and some 2,000 officers were deployed across the city for the event.

Footage posted to social media showed the right-wing marchers chanting “Death to Arabs” as well as “Shuafat is on fire,” referring to the East Jerusalem neighborhood, and “Jerusalem is ours.”

While voicing support for the decision to approve the march, Foreign Minister Yair Lapid immediately denounced the chants of “Death to Arabs.”

“The fact that there are extremist elements for whom the flag of Israel represents hate and racism is revolting and unforgivable,” Lapid tweeted. “It is incomprehensible that people can hold the Israeli flag in one hand and shout ‘Death to Arabs’ at the same time. This isn’t Judaism or Israeliness, and it is definitely not what our flag symbolizes. These people are a disgrace to the nation of Israel.”

The parade, the first major test of the new government sworn in Sunday, was rescheduled after the original Flag March was halted on Jerusalem Day, May 10, when the Gaza Strip’s Hamas rulers fired rockets at Jerusalem.

As the march began just before 6 p.m., clashes broke out near the Old City between police and Palestinians, 33 of whom the Palestinian Red Crescent said it treated. Six of the injured were hospitalized for wounds from rubber or sponge-tipped bullets, according to the medical service, which also said another Palestinian was injured by live fire, but that police were preventing them from evacuating him for treatment.

Some Palestinian counter-protestors chanted that “with fire and blood, we’ll liberate Palestine,” the Kan public broadcaster reported.

Video showed Palestinians throwing rocks at mounted police officers, causing one to fall off his horse.

Police arrested 17 people on suspicion of disturbing the peace, throwing rocks and assaulting officers. Two cops were injured and taken for medical treatment, according to police.

‘Death to Arabs’ Chant Echoes Israel’s Uncensored Views

https://insidearabia.com/death-to-arabs-chant-echoes-israels-uncensored-views/

"Lehava, a far-right group that opposes marriages between Jews and non-Jews, called on their supporters to take over the streets in East Jerusalem to “protect Jewish honor” in response to the government reversing its decision to ban Ramadan celebrations outside the Damascus Gate to the Old City. [...]

A social media page belonging to Levaha urged supporters to “break their faces, bury them alive,” while raising questions about how to obtain weapons, according to Haaretz. Even more troubling is a video footage showing coordination between the settlers and Israeli security forces while not one member of the Netanyahu government has offered a single word of condemnation.

[...]

“The question lurking in the background is to what extent has Netanyahu’s failure to form a coalition shaped the clashes and the government’s reaction,” observes Nadav Eyal for the Yediot Ahronot. “There are simply too many matches that might get lit.”

50709BA2-2565-42A2-B047-BD1023830967.jpeg

I see a couple Palestinian flags flying here at people's homes in solidarity of their situation.

This double standard has and will always exist as long as they do. Its part of their divide and conquer. Its always ok for them to be racist and defend their own but never gentiles. How else would they conquer?

The past years I have looked around at the world seeing what it has degenerated into for centuries as far as culture ethics racial hygiene, and even things like art and music. Absolutely infuriating. Every aspect of life almost has been poisoned by them to some extent.

I cannot wait for the day iron dome suddenly somehow glitches out as a a result of our rituals before the palestinians shoot 1000 rockets over their reptile heads making pissreal a fucking pancake of ash.

I hate the fact that humanity still adheres to the stupid jewish lies of xianism and islam.

Personal Growth said:
I see a couple Palestinian flags flying here at people's homes in solidarity of their situation.

There are loads bro a certain element have hijacked the Palestine flag, obviously you know i hate the people in my country (left wing IRA supporting marxist Celtic fans) that now fly it.

Im one of the minority in that supports Palestine and Rangers.

Sad to see our fans flying the apartheid flag at my stadium you would think we have enough to fight about never mind these morons picking up that star of david just because "the other lot" fly the Palestine one.

i know you will get it bro not sure if our US and Euro bro n sis will grasp this as it doesnt sit right with me.

I stay loyal to Satan JoS my family and my team but im not flying no pissreal flag :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back