Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Manofsatan

Re: Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses

Post by Manofsatan »

slyscorpion wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:58 pm
I did this into a neighbor who had a Jewish star thing on his door. The thing I noticed is this made the energy immediately much lighter and more positive where I am. I probably won't know what happens to him but yeah this apparently works.
What was your modification to the affirmation like?
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

Abyss wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:44 pm
Hello, it seems to me that all the links with the paintable version are down :?
The new all-in-one version by Soaring Eagle 666 can be found here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 63#p262863
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Manofsatan wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:56 am
slyscorpion wrote:
I did this into a neighbor who had a Jewish star thing on his door. The thing I noticed is this made the energy immediately much lighter and more positive where I am. I probably won't know what happens to him but yeah this apparently works.
I just did it the regular way. Trying to get a picture then directing it into their soul makes it way easier if you have problems visualizing in this case I got one cause he was sitting down back too me and wouldn't have any idea I was there once.

I did not modify the ritual or affirmation in anyway but didn't use the tetra or rtr that was the only difference (It didn't say you were supposed to but if I am wrong let me know). There are two people around me I sense are Jews one I know is one cause he has those features and a Jewish star on his door. Going to see what happens. I don't honestly know how this is supposed to work on an individual Jew but it said you could do that so I tried it.
The whole point in this war is fight to take back things your soul is missing but you would never know you were looking for them. You will never know what you were missing till you have it back and realize your life was empty without it.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Bump
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

slyscorpion wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:54 am
Manofsatan wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:56 am
slyscorpion wrote:
I just did it the regular way. Trying to get a picture then directing it into their soul makes it way easier if you have problems visualizing in this case I got one cause he was sitting down back too me and wouldn't have any idea I was there once.

I did not modify the ritual or affirmation in anyway but didn't use the tetra or rtr that was the only difference (It didn't say you were supposed to but if I am wrong let me know). There are two people around me I sense are Jews one I know is one cause he has those features and a Jewish star on his door. Going to see what happens. I don't honestly know how this is supposed to work on an individual Jew but it said you could do that so I tried it.
I'm thinking you got to substitute jew to put their names, that's all. Every other thing remains the same
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

slyscorpion wrote:
This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I'm wondering if this could also work for Gentile individuals who are heavily subconsciously xtianized? Or people who are like enemy puppets - although they're not xtian, their energies are heavily influenced by them. I'd like to try it on someone, but I wouldn't want to hurt them.
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Yagami Light wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:32 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I'm wondering if this could also work for Gentile individuals who are heavily subconsciously xtianized? Or people who are like enemy puppets - although they're not xtian, their energies are heavily influenced by them. I'd like to try it on someone, but I wouldn't want to hurt them.
From what my experience is it really depends on how open they are. If they are a little spiritually open this could cause some maybe serious mental problems when all this energy comes to the surface at once. If they are totally closed it likely will not harm them in any way. It may help them but to be honest they likely are a lost cause unless your willing to spend a year or more daily doing things into them and cleansing them. Also there is no gaurentee they will choose our side when they wake up. Many of those people have been badly corrupted.

With most xtian souls it's just not worth it and the effort it would take. But you can try to see what happens.
The whole point in this war is fight to take back things your soul is missing but you would never know you were looking for them. You will never know what you were missing till you have it back and realize your life was empty without it.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
Fearless
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Post by Fearless »

Mass graves of Indigenous children have been found in the gardens of church-affiliated schools in Canada.
Activists protesting the atrocity across the country have demolished statues of the Queen and set numerous Catholic churches on fire.
It's the day of reckoning. They will be tried

Seeing the effects of FRTR motivates me more. The crimes of these bastards come to light, and now people realize what is happening.
Hail Satan
Hail the devil's Army
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Fearless wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:26 am

Mass graves of Indigenous children have been found in the gardens of church-affiliated schools in Canada.
Activists protesting the atrocity across the country have demolished statues of the Queen and set numerous Catholic churches on fire.

Seeing the effects of FRTR motivates me more. The crimes of these bastards come to light, and now people realize what is happening.
One can only imagine what these jewish ghouls hide beneath the Vatican or elsewhere.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
Fearless
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Post by Fearless »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:46 am
Fearless wrote:

One can only imagine what these jewish ghouls hide beneath the Vatican or elsewhere.
Beyond imagination, under the guidance of Lord Satan, the contributions of priests / nuns and as our work progresses, we reach higher levels of awareness in our daily lives and have the ability to think, see, analyze on some issues than other people. We are grateful to you for all this and for what you have added to us, high priest.
Hail Satan
Hail the devil's Army
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Fearless wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:29 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:46 am
Fearless wrote:

Beyond imagination, under the guidance of Lord Satan, the contributions of priests / nuns and as our work progresses, we reach higher levels of awareness in our daily lives and have the ability to think, see, analyze on some issues than other people. We are grateful to you for all this and for what you have added to us, high priest.
True definition of touching the world. I'm grateful too.
HAIL SATAN
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Does the Ritual affect those gentiles in Jewish and Xian practices?