Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are We Allowed To Say: Death To All __S, Like They Are Doing?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Chanting “Death to Arabs,” Israeli Mobs Attack Arab-Owned Businesses and Assault Driver

Average Jew: Goyim look, this ain't hate speech ok goyim? This is perfectly fine Freedom of Speech.

Someone in the Hall : Fuck you jews for saying this about Arabs that's racist! You are doing an extinction here!

Average Jew: Oh look, a Nazi! *calls the thought police* Hey guys I was marching in the street saying "DEATH TO ALL ARABS" and killing people in the street [because the holocaust happened and I can do whatever I want whenever I want and I'm immune to everything because muh persecution] and I found this really evil Nazi who told me to stop this!

Thought Police: We are on our way! How evil of this goyim to say the same thing jews do on a daily basis and have an agenda for thousands of years, against the One and Only Chosen People!

Jewish Judge: That's illegal goyim for hating your jewish masters and being a total Nazi!

Someone in the Hall: But didn't jews say the same thing?

Jewish Judge: As a Rabbi said in Jerusalem, a million Arabs aren't worth a jewish fingernail. Remember this the next time you cry about laws and shit like Freedom of Speech goyim. Jews can say anything they want as they are human beings but cattle goyim can't say that.

For you we have Hate Speech instead. Forget this American shit about Free Speech.

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/5/13/headlines/chanting_death_to_arabs_israeli_mobs_attack_arab_owned_businesses_and_assault_driver

h3-death-to-arabs-chants-israeli-mob-assault-driver.jpg

The hypocrisy is in full force.

When Romans, Arabs or any race conquered Israel, that happened to be illegal. 2,000 years later that land was handed back to the chosen.

Yet when Palestinians ask for some of their land back, the answer is "You stupid Arab! We took that land during war! Fair and square!".

Free speech my ass indeed. There are always double standards. Someone once said, "look who you are not allowed to critizise and you will see who rules you"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Chanting “Death to Arabs,” Israeli Mobs Attack Arab-Owned Businesses and Assault Driver

The Jews should chant their threats so loudly that the average Gentile can still hear them, even with kosher earplugs on. Better for awareness levels.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Even the guy in the back is trying not to laugh at those images. I wonder what caricature the jews would use to make fun of us. probably cattle.

Hypocritical parasitic worms... I really love wrecking them with curses in the name of Satan!
Hail our Father Almighty to see these quick results from our cursing the slimy leeches!

The funny thing is that liberals in the West are now complaining about the Muslim immigrants,saying they are the ones mostly in the protests and being Anti-Semitic. And that the ones being Anti-Semitic, should be deported back to their countries. "Oy Geyvalt! The problem is that they are not intergrated,those who can't intergrated should be deported back to their countries. The problem is that we are not doing a good job at intergrating them. But some it seems some are a lost cause, criticism , Anti-Semitic of the Jewish people is unacceptable. We are have not seen this kind of hate and Anti-Semitism ,since the Nazis and the Shoah!!. This is a dangerous precedent,another Shoah is brewing if we don't stop Anti-Semitic browns."
But Liberal Marxist political leaders like Merkel,are not going as far as to call for deportation ,then they will have to admit that their multi-cultural, multi-racial experiment has and is clearly failing.
Meanwhile Jews are Kvetching all over the place, recently the Chinese commented that the Western banking system is run by the Jews. The Israeli Embassy immediately issued a statement "Oy Vey! It's still unbelievable that this kind of Anti-Semitism still exists today,the accusations that we run everything,this kind of criticism should stop, its what lead to the Shoah!!"
Bella Hadid some celebrity of some sort joins Palestinian protests in New York,her Father I think is Palestinian. "Oy Geyvalt! Bella how dare you! You want all Jewish people genocided and thrown into the sea." This was from the Israeli Embassy also,but she didn't even mention Jews specifically she was protesting against bombing of Gaza.
Any one who is siding with the Palestinians is accused of anti-semitism. Everything is Anti-Semitism if you accuse Israel of anything , it's quite funny. Meanwhile the Muslim hoardes they brought into the West are calling for the murder and rape of Jewish women. Arabs are very Jew aware ,they are probably the most Jew aware race. Some liberal politician was even complaining that Hitler books are best sellers in the Arab world,things like the Protocols of the Zion are well known and highly distributed in Arab world.
"Oy Geyvalt,black, browns immigrants is not behaving as they should mother f**kers,they are supposed to be our broom against white goyims. Now they be insulting and calling for the rape and murder of our women. Oy Vey!!!"- Council of Chosen People.....

The funny thing is that liberals in the West are now complaining about the Muslim immigrants,saying they are the ones mostly in the protests and being Anti-Semitic. And that the ones being Anti-Semitic, should be deported back to their countries. "Oy Geyvalt! The problem is that they are not intergrated,those who can't intergrated should be deported back to their countries. The problem is that we are not doing a good job at intergrating them. But some it seems some are a lost cause, criticism , Anti-Semitic of the Jewish people is unacceptable. We are have not seen this kind of hate and Anti-Semitism ,since the Nazis and the Shoah!!. This is a dangerous precedent,another Shoah is brewing if we don't stop Anti-Semitic browns."
But Liberal Marxist political leaders like Merkel,are not going as far as to call for deportation ,then they will have to admit that their multi-cultural, multi-racial experiment has and is clearly failing.
Meanwhile Jews are Kvetching all over the place, recently the Chinese commented that the Western banking system is run by the Jews. The Israeli Embassy immediately issued a statement "Oy Vey! It's still unbelievable that this kind of Anti-Semitism still exists today,the accusations that we run everything,this kind of criticism should stop, its what lead to the Shoah!!"
Bella Hadid some celebrity of some sort joins Palestinian protests in New York,her Father I think is Palestinian. "Oy Geyvalt! Bella how dare you! You want all Jewish people genocided and thrown into the sea." This was from the Israeli Embassy also,but she didn't even mention Jews specifically she was protesting against bombing of Gaza.
Any one who is siding with the Palestinians is accused of anti-semitism. Everything is Anti-Semitism if you accuse Israel of anything , it's quite funny. Meanwhile the Muslim hoardes they brought into the West are calling for the murder and rape of Jewish women. Arabs are very Jew aware ,they are probably the most Jew aware race. Some liberal politician was even complaining that Hitler books are best sellers in the Arab world,things like the Protocols of the Zion are well known and highly distributed in Arab world.
"Oy Geyvalt,black, browns immigrants is not behaving as they should mother f**kers,they are supposed to be our broom against white goyims. Now they be insulting and calling for the rape and murder of our women. Oy Vey!!!"- Council of Chosen People.....

Free speech is nonexistent for gentiles at this time, especially apparent now in the west as all the laws and rights we have are simply ignored in the face of bullshit vocabulary like “hate speech”.

Merely openly criticizing anything related to the enemy risks the total ruination of your life.

Arab immigrants don’t really have anything to lose, so they can say what they want, their anger also overpowers any of the social pressure that is used to silence the native gentiles of Europe and other places. This social oppression doesn’t work on them.

Ironically, the people whom the enemy tried to use to destroy Europe, will actually be the ones to help awaken her from the coma, not as enemies, but as fellow gentiles with a common enemy.

Every single action they take to oppress or attack gentiles brings us closer to that final straw, especially so now that they are completely exposed to the whole world for all to see, courtesy of the Final RTR + KT.

No rules, oppression, law or force in this world can stop the enraged gentile consciousness after the final straw forces a reaction. The people will stop at nothing to retaliate.

That filthy hebraic trash “race” best be aware, we SS don’t need to say any words openly to put an end to them.

They cannot silence us, nor can they stop us. Our rituals destroy them on all fronts and none of their plans can manifest under our relentless assault.

Israel along with the jews get what it deserves.

Complete and utter annihilation.

Hail Satan!

We're almost there with the polarization. There won't be any middle ground soon. Almost every single right Winger is an antisemite (of not publicly) aware of the Jewish question. These jews won't be able to turn back time and erase all these memories. The majority of European males and American males are ready and primed to go get revenge for the future that was robbed of them by these Jews.

Funny HPHC

I like it but no comment in fear of incrimintation :lol: :lol:

Jews think they are too superior to the Gentiles, when in fact they are just parasites, thieves and criminals. Once, on YouTube, on a topic about Jews, when I wrote a negative message about them, I simply deleted it or it was not published. I was receiving a notification saying, "An unknown error occurred. '' Not to mention that if you wrote anything else (I even wrote: 'tgjhbbxb' 'to check) it was posted. You can see the censorship online ... Too bad not everyone is aware ...
Hail Satan !

They have become so weak
Who want to defend themselves by doing these things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oy vey a Jew in a law court kvetching about a poster that complains about Jews in a law court.

They truly never cease to give us gentiles more reasons to 'love' them.

If they are allowed to say 'Death to (insert ethnic group apart from any jewshit ethnic group)'

Then we, without restraints and freely from our hearts are allowed to say....
Death to all the J***s.
Death to all their reptilian masters.
Death to all of the above down to their last quarks and electrons, both astral and physical and all forms of existence.

Complete extermination and Utter annihilation of the j**s await if mankind is to progress.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is Hamas controlled oppositon?

If Hamas is infiltrated or controlled opposition, which the first is not unlikely [they have their own almost everywhere] then this has to be not only ill calculation but retarded, as they just started a beef where Israel lost 95% of the reputation compared to what Hamas lost.

It's a loss for Israel no matter how it's looked upon.

Username said:
If they are allowed to say 'Death to (insert ethnic group apart from any jewshit ethnic group)'

Death to all the J**s.
Death to all of the above down to their last quarks and electrons, both astral and physical and all forms of existence.

Complete extermination and Utter annihilation of the j**s await if mankind is to progress.

No, that is the point, we really can't say any of this for reasons explained in the black comedy in this post.

The reality is simple, our societies have been taken over. At this point, only jews and minorities have any freedom. The moment Whites exercise freedom of speech, it can really quickly get kikology and legal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Username said:

Death to all the J**s.

No, that is the point, we really can't say any of this for reasons explained in the black comedy in this post.

The reality is simple, our societies have been taken over. At this point, only jews and minorities have any freedom. The moment Whites exercise freedom of speech, it can really quickly get kikology and legal.

Oh, okay. I apologise.
I got carried away and didn't get the message of the post.
Sorry.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I used to watch recess as a kid. i can't believe i just now caught this. they only dared not do the nose properly :lol:
Randall.webp

Can we turn that into a meme. Really both are perfect memes that can be tacked on for meme warfare.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oh my this bring me back memories from jewtube in 2018 (i think) when it was full blown of nazi and anti semitic memes before jewtube going full China style and censor everything, i remembered about that reich music on dubstep version oh booy how sad that i forgot its name it was so cool or ''our greatest ally'' memes they were so cool and funny that was the sings for me to come back to satanism (i didn't leave it, just stopped for many years) after years of doing nothing because i seen that you guys were truly the right ones all along and from those moments it was so easy to document on the kikes.

But goyim nuuuuuuu!!!!! Yu haf tu understand!!!! Not all jews are laik dis!! Ovey ToT
*burns israel flag to the ground* see goy? We guud!! We support yu! Zionism is not judaism goyim! #freepalestine #blm

Damn Im tired of looking at this shit around! And people supporting Pissrael as well despite of the OBVIOUS shit happening :roll: Stockholm Syndrome on the max

if by humans you mean reptile these reptiles will get theirs soon enough

(goyims not need free speeach only us jews)
fuck that im defiantly using as rtr fule

Gear88 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I used to watch recess as a kid. i can't believe i just now caught this. they only dared not do the nose properly :lol:
Randall.webp

Can we turn that into a meme. Really both are perfect memes that can be tacked on for meme warfare.

Heres an idea. anyone is free to make their own version :lol:
5ao8r8.jpg

Jack said:
We're almost there with the polarization. There won't be any middle ground soon. Almost every single right Winger is an antisemite (of not publicly) aware of the Jewish question. These jews won't be able to turn back time and erase all these memories. The majority of European males and American males are ready and primed to go get revenge for the future that was robbed of them by these Jews.

Hey Jack, off topic and all, but who is that character in your signature?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Average Jew: Goyim look, this ain't hate speech ok goyim? This is perfectly fine Freedom of Speech.

Someone in the Hall : Fuck you jews for saying this about Arabs that's racist! You are doing an extinction here!

Average Jew: Oh look, a Nazi! *calls the thought police* Hey guys I was marching in the street saying "DEATH TO ALL ARABS" and killing people in the street [because the holocaust happened and I can do whatever I want whenever I want and I'm immune to everything because muh persecution] and I found this really evil Nazi who told me to stop this!

Thought Police: We are on our way! How evil of this goyim to say the same thing jews do on a daily basis and have an agenda for thousands of years, against the One and Only Chosen People!

Jewish Judge: That's illegal goyim for hating your jewish masters and being a total Nazi!

Someone in the Hall: But didn't jews say the same thing?

Jewish Judge: As a Rabbi said in Jerusalem, a million Arabs aren't worth a jewish fingernail. Remember this the next time you cry about laws and shit like Freedom of Speech goyim. Jews can say anything they want as they are human beings but cattle goyim can't say that.

For you we have Hate Speech instead. Forget this American shit about Free Speech.

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/5/13/headlines/chanting_death_to_arabs_israeli_mobs_attack_arab_owned_businesses_and_assault_driver

h3-death-to-arabs-chants-israeli-mob-assault-driver.jpg
i cant find the rtr on google

Ramier108666 said:
Jack said:

An anime Adaptation of Reinhard Heydrich from Dies Irae. Don't watch the anime tho, its trash.

Jack said:
Ramier108666 said:
Jack said:

An anime Adaptation of Reinhard Heydrich from Dies Irae. Don't watch the anime tho, its trash.

Oh I wouldn’t. It’s a cool picture though.

What do you do when you've tried meditations and followed all rtr until final rtr with meditation and get no progress in life. We work for Satan.. Are we supposed to be rewarded in the next life?
Granted now I understand signals from living things and something else. Am I just supposed to continue rtrs or how does this work.
Money spells don't work either.. :( ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back