False Flag?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

False Flag?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:43 am

Remember when I stated before Israel sooner or later would get desperate and launch a false flag attack on their own bases along the Golan to use as justification to then further get involved in the war against Syria and attack Syrian positions as their proxies lost more ground to Assad.....

This was posted by another member.......And well....

https://southfront.org/breaking-dozens- ... ts-videos/

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Coraxo

Re: False Flag?

Postby Coraxo » Thu May 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Do you think that pissrael is pushing for a full-on war with Syria and Iran? Isn't that basically suicide?
Also what do you think about putin meeting with netanyahu yesterday (I think)? Do you think Russia is going to stab Syria in the back?

This smells really fishy to me, thankfully we have our RTRs to turn the results to our advantage.
Hail Satan!!!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:20 pm

That is all Israel has been doing for years. They have a nuclear weapons system of two hundred nuclear weapons to back this. However they want America to come in and do all the fighting for them.

Putin has always been stabbing Syria in the back I have written numerous articles on this. Putin is a jew.

Coraxo wrote:Do you think that pissrael is pushing for a full-on war with Syria and Iran? Isn't that basically suicide?
Also what do you think about putin meeting with netanyahu yesterday (I think)? Do you think Russia is going to stab Syria in the back?

This smells really fishy to me, thankfully we have our RTRs to turn the results to our advantage.

www.joyofsatan.com

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Iran has never directly bombed Israel. This has to be fabricated evidence. I read about Iran from the news, how come it's Syria? Is it both?

Imagine if the US doesn't get in the region while they keep the false flags. Syria and Iran can definitely flatten Israel completely in such hypothetical scenario.
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:33 pm

Coraxo wrote:Do you think that pissrael is pushing for a full-on war with Syria and Iran? Isn't that basically suicide?

Just keep doing the RTR's. The last time they staged these flags, it simply and fully backfired and everyone knew it was a false flag with the chemical gassings and the whole crap.

So the more the RTR's make it backfire, it will reach a point where the jew will stab another jew with a knife and claim "X goyim perpetrator pls daddy usa punish" did this, and all they will gain more hatred to the point when and if they are ever really attacked, nobody will lift a finger for them.

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Thu May 10, 2018 12:37 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:That is all Israel has been doing for years. They have a nuclear weapons system of two hundred nuclear weapons to back this. However they want America to come in and do all the fighting for them.

Putin has always been stabbing Syria in the back I have written numerous articles on this. Putin is a jew.

Thank you for the response. I'm fully aware that putin is a jew, I've been reading your sermons for years now.

I guess my comment was useless, since it's obvious that pissrael wants any other country to fight the war on its behalf. If it's not the US then Russia it is, and if neither of them are willing to fight the war for them, then there are many other countries who would gladly do it (Saudi Arabia, NATO, etc..)

What I was trying to say, is that we might be witnessing the end of pissrael right now. Because if they play it wrong, Iran will flatten it in few minutes. Hence why we all should be spamming the RTRs relentlessly so we can make sure this is the result.
Hail Satan!!!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Note Putin never says or does anything when Israel attacks Syria over and over and over again. The Russian (((FSB))) got caught giving the AA battery codes to the Israeli air force so they could by pass the Syrian AA systems and attack Syria.

www.joyofsatan.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:54 pm

The claimed rocketman attack comes from within a place that is full of Israeli, Mossad directed proxy forces which is all a person needs to know.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Iran has never directly bombed Israel. This has to be fabricated evidence. I read about Iran from the news, how come it's Syria? Is it both?

Imagine if the US doesn't get in the region while they keep the false flags. Syria and Iran can definitely flatten Israel completely in such hypothetical scenario.

www.joyofsatan.com

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:58 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The claimed rocketman attack comes from within a place that is full of Israeli, Mossad directed proxy forces which is all a person needs to know.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Iran has never directly bombed Israel. This has to be fabricated evidence. I read about Iran from the news, how come it's Syria? Is it both?

Every firecracker ever thrown in Israel is actually Syrian terrorist attacks.

These Syrians are always nuking things...ts ts ts...

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu May 10, 2018 1:14 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Just keep doing the RTR's. The last time they staged these flags, it simply and fully backfired and everyone knew it was a false flag with the chemical gassings and the whole crap.

So the more the RTR's make it backfire, it will reach a point where the jew will stab another jew with a knife and claim "X goyim perpetrator pls daddy usa punish" did this, and all they will gain more hatred to the point when and if they are ever really attacked, nobody will lift a finger for them.

You think that could *actually* happen? That if we keep up the RTRs, and the USA(JSA) doesnt come to help their masters, Syria and Iran would annihalite Pissrael?? Could it *REALLY* be that "easy"?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Israel is bold because they have the perfect slave, Trump on their side. Israel slways was the nr one stakeholder in the us but with Trump like never before!!! Israel is confident in a war against Iran don t be deceived! The have advanced systems and US and Saudi suppirt and the worthless communist Putin may not interfere given he is a kike. This bastard's eyes are on EUROPE. While NATO is leaving it's gutts in the middle east Europe is falling apart due to multiple phenomenons of division. Race mixing, economy crumbling due to welfare social help, feminism, lgbt and decreasing birth rates, cuckification and so on. All this tome Russia stands strong as a nation. And when the niggers will be 60% and exterminating the cucked remaining whites Putin will enter as a saviour in Europe. Just like Stalin used the german pretext to rename the invasion into a liberation after tons of propaganda against the 3rd reich. Putin may be the key piece in the NWO. If people keep wakung up and we do the RTR peogram propably Russia will go to shit economically and revolt way before a war can be triggered.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu May 10, 2018 2:03 pm

I was able to see reports on this very early on from pro Syrian accounts. Pretty much as it was happening. Now I'm seeing different reports on what's exactly going on. I know it can either be corrections or fabricated stories.

From what I heard this was a retaliation attack against israel especially since even the guardian news reported that israel attacked Syria a couple days ago, Tuesday. But they reported today that it was pissrael who was retaliating :roll:

Supposedly the idf dome missiles failed too when Syria sent missiles to attack illegal israeli Golan Heights colonies so hearing that this could of been Israel instead is interesting.... regardless so many people are seeing that isreal is the aggressor and now are playing the victim card. Even sent a threat to Syria that they better not attack back or it'll be a "grave" mistake. Moments later there was a photo of several Syrian fighters next to a downed israeli missile xD.

Don't let up on the rtrs brothers and sisters.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:52 pm

It's times like these I'm glad I was discharged from the military. If they gotta take me back shit really gotta hit the fan lol.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:48 am

Israel could not win a conventional war in Syria. They have lost their air power advantage as their planes can no longer make it over the skies without getting shot up by AA batteries same with their missile strikes. And their armour such as heavy tanks can be destroyed by a shoulder fired RPG. They lost dozens of these tanks and around two thousand men in the last conventional war they had in 2006. That was against a couple of thousand lightly armed enemy troops. In which Israel was defeated. What do they think they are going to win against thousands of heavily armed Syrian and Iranian troops who have years of combat experience. And enough weapons to shoot the Israeli's out of the sky, The Samson defence works both ways the fallout would cover the entire middle east including Israel.

www.joyofsatan.com

Roswitha

Postby Roswitha » Fri May 11, 2018 8:20 am

Theyre calling out the jews in yhe comments but someone called ariel cohen has been replying a lot saying russia is great putin is good he should leave syria yada yada.

Calling out the jews whilst they dont even know the racial names of their bloodlines like wtf.

luis

Postby luis » Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Israel could not win a conventional war in Syria. They have lost their air power advantage as their planes can no longer make it over the skies without getting shot up by AA batteries same with their missile strikes. And their armour such as heavy tanks can be destroyed by a shoulder fired RPG. They lost dozens of these tanks and around two thousand men in the last conventional war they had in 2006. That was against a couple of thousand lightly armed enemy troops. In which Israel was defeated. What do they think they are going to win against thousands of heavily armed Syrian and Iranian troops who have years of combat experience. And enough weapons to shoot the Israeli's out of the sky, The Samson defence works both ways the fallout would cover the entire middle east including Israel.

I really hope the shoot Israel out of the sky :lol: in this way they can finaly meet their GD :mrgreen:

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:37 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Israel could not win a conventional war in Syria. They have lost their air power advantage as their planes can no longer make it over the skies without getting shot up by AA batteries same with their missile strikes. And their armour such as heavy tanks can be destroyed by a shoulder fired RPG. They lost dozens of these tanks and around two thousand men in the last conventional war they had in 2006. That was against a couple of thousand lightly armed enemy troops. In which Israel was defeated. What do they think they are going to win against thousands of heavily armed Syrian and Iranian troops who have years of combat experience. And enough weapons to shoot the Israeli's out of the sky, The Samson defence works both ways the fallout would cover the entire middle east including Israel.

Israel depends on its allies as well. The US GB FR Italy ans Saudi Arabia. And they are crazy enough to use nukes knowing it affects them. It s biblical after all

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Iran is giving Syria military advice I believe that is the only official aid they give Syria.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

RoyBatty91

Postby RoyBatty91 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:10 am

Israel has been bombing Iran's Syrian bases all week for the crime of existing, so I wouldn't be surprised if Iran did or didn't do it either way. The important thing is that they lost the initiative with the Assad hoax and are now just going with "We declare war when we want and you goyim are ours to command." It's possible, however unlikely, that blatantly starting the war with no direct provocation means they won't be able to get the Amerigoys on their side this time, in which case they are truly up shit creek without a paddle.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 am

Some news reports are stating that Israel attacked a Iranian base in Syria and this was the reason for the rocket attack against Israel......However some sources are claiming its a false flag attack and I do note the Jews claimed it was 22 rockets a total kabal number.

News reports are also stating that Israel is attempting to push Iran into a war. However reports are stating that the remaining Islamic forces in Syria are on total attack against the Syrians and this attack would make sense to aid this assault. I think the Israeli's are nown embarking full out on a campaign that will end in the total destruction of their regime by the Iranians and their allies in the Middle East.

www.joyofsatan.com