Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We Are Pushing Them Back And Will In The End Win

Godfrey666 said:
Thanks HP .doing rtrs is always on top of my priority list everyday ,I would like to ask something here about the demons of hell ,I m a person who doesnt have a home as I'm an orphan so I usually live in siblings which is usually not very healthy where I'm in right now I do not have privacy at all when I perform rtr sometimes I have to go the near bushes but I always try my best to perform ,I also wish to have my own place to stay just to have my space so I can meditate and practice rtr an ytime with fear of being caught .is it possible to summon a demon who can assist me with being financial independence so that I can afford my own place ,like get a job ,but I always fear that a job will take my meditation and rtrs time .I ve never summoned a demon before .

im not sure how much this will be of help but ill just share my experience, when i was new to jos i tried summoning in the first month and i didnt notice much. then i practiced my void meditation, aura cleansing, chakra cleansing, breathing exercises, energy exercises everyday for what must have been around 2 months.the latter of those months i followed the HP's 30day empowerment program with yoga included. i had the intention to start the magical squares but before that even happened i went from no job to to 30k in one month and 100k in one year. i never made any recognizable sensory contact with any Demon, but the subtle signs were there forsure. your day to day intention matters over the course of that year i got lazy with my meditation and exercises untill i was barely doing them at all and naturally my income went straight to 0. i made excuses like "oh im moving so i dont have time or oh i have people at my house so i dont have time etc" i firmly believe that if you work hard towards empowering your self, carry a high moral conscious, and are a genuinely good/positive person theres nothing in this world you can not have. remember your god is the only and one true god. PS the Demon i believe was helping me was Andromalius. if you got any questions fire away

HAIL SATAN]
HAIL ANDROMALIUS
[/b

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back