Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our Gods And Demonic Ranking

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
GoldenxChild1 said:
Hello family, I was recently reading a sermon by HPC titled "Demons, Gods and Protectors of Gentiles". I noticed within the sermon that it says daemons are lower than gods but superior to humans. It also mentions that "Gods" are Higher Ranked Daemons.

I was hoping someone could clarify the meaning, I.E., are all of our Original Pagan Gods Daemons ? If so, then are all Daemons Gods ? Or can Daemonic status be reached but not yet Godly status like it mentions in the sermon ?

In the Ancient Ranking of Divinity, we have levels. On the lower level, there are humans. On the immediate level above this, we have heroes [humans who have ascended]. Higher than this, we have Demons [ascended and also immortals] and on the highest ranking, we have the Gods, which are on a level which, except of immortality and ascension, is far beyond understanding.

Demon means "Knowledgeable One" in Ancient Greek, and while Demons are "partly" Gods, they are from a sphere of consciousness that is not as high as the Gods. They are in other words evolving on that level progressively. Gods, or in other modern words, High Ranking Demons, are top hierarchy. An example of this would be Astarte or Beelzebul.

When these beings are encountered there are notable observations on mass power, influence, what they can do and so on. All these beings have different spheres of influence.

An example of a Demon [who is still a God compared to a human] would be Asmodeus, who was once a human that ascended first to "Hero" status and then was deified. A lot of prominent humans that were spiritually advanced and died, were deified later to the "Hero" status. Asclepius, made it to the status of a "Hero" [Holy spiritual person who has ascended] and over the years he was given honorary rites of Demons.

Terminology aside this is just the Godhead, but in order to make the fact that ranks still exist afterwards, neoplatonic philosophers explained these. These categories also exist in the Eastern religions of Dharma, where the categories of the levels of consciousness are divided in "Heavens".

Some philosophers like Plotinus also added different ranks to this system, such as "Angel" and "Archangel", later on added by other Neoplatonic philosophers. These words have been stolen by the enemy [long after these were used, since these are Ancient Greek words] and they mean "Messenger" and "Leader of the Messengers", respectively.

Nowadays we know the "messengers" as "Minor Gods", or "Messenger Demons", and this is also why the Crowned Princes and other beings in modern Demonolatry have been called "Of the order of the Archangels". The higher ranking Demons frequently send lower ranking Demons to help people advance, protect them, and look after them closely. These types as it's said in the JoS site, are like Gargoyles or Pazuzu.

While extremely strong, they are not like the High Ranking Demons. Yet, because of their very prominent role in the history of mankind, and how much they have helped us, they were held in extremely high reverence, which they nonetheless fully deserved.

This was also known to the enemy, who stole the terminology that was later used by the xian church to also describe these ranks, and was stolen from Ancient Greek philosophy on the subject. Therefore the enemy speaks also of "archangels", "angels" and so on. In regards to Satan, they say that his rank is the "Most High", alluding to spiritual rank as high that it's beyond understanding.

Originally this had nothing to do with xianity however, even though today it is entirely correlated to the xian view of things, in words like "angel" and so on. This xian view also promoted Demons as solely being "Demons" and removed any form of ranking between Demons, expect of in their hidden, known only to the Pope or top jews, grimoires.

For those who have summoned different Demons, they will understand differences in rank as is.

All these collectively regardless, our Demons, we call them Gods, which is what they are to us anyway. The above was just a description of the different ranks of the Demons.

However even this may not be necessary, since all our Demons are basically Gods to us. Yet, because this type of upwards movement helps one understand how the person progressively "builds up" to a higher level, this should be interesting to know and acts to show that humanity has thankfully a very great way to advance in front and above it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Hello family, I was recently reading a sermon by HPC titled "Demons, Gods and Protectors of Gentiles". I noticed within the sermon that it says daemons are lower than gods but superior to humans. It also mentions that "Gods" are Higher Ranked Daemons.

I was hoping someone could clarify the meaning, I.E., are all of our Original Pagan Gods Daemons ? If so, then are all Daemons Gods ? Or can Daemonic status be reached but not yet Godly status like it mentions in the sermon ?

Very informative and well put, thank you HP :)! It also clarifies a question i had in another post sometime ago when someone was asking about highranking Gods

I assume there are further sub-ranks such as military ranks(as found in the JoS Demonlatry section). And potentially other ranks lost to history from the destruction of knowledge.

I assume there are main ranks Mortal, Hero, Daemon(Demon), God/Goddess.

And from these 4 come different things for example a Human Doctor or a Human Military Doctor. So from the 4 main groupings comes the never-ending ranks acquirement whereby there is always something to earn.

But I do have a question of my own isn't it that you mention Deification. But isn't or wouldn't it be Mortal, Hero, Daemon, God, Deity.

Isn't Deity a rank higher than God rank? They are still Gods/Goddesses but at a higher more supernal ranking. Wouldn't it make sense to state Satan is a Deity above God but still a God for respectfulness to them?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the Ancient Ranking of Divinity, we have levels. On the lower level, there are humans. On the immediate level above this, we have heroes [humans who have ascended]. Higher than this, we have Demons [ascended and also immortals] and on the highest ranking, we have the Gods, which are on a level which, except of immortality and ascension, is far beyond understanding.........................

Thanks a lot for this HP. <3

In fact the Highest Beings the Mahadevas (Beings of Light) ,the Gods like Satan, Azazel,Isis , Ganesha e.t.c. should be considered as being equal to God itself. The Sons of Siva ,and are considered as such by Hindus. They are Individual souls , while Siva is the Primal Soul. He Siva alone is uncreated. But the Mahadevas are at that level,they can even create planets ,solar systems , even galaxies and so on. They reside in Siva Loka in their natural, effulgent soul bodies. And their reach like God Siva ,the Father-Mother is every where...... Nice educative post.

You know when looking at the masonry work on old churches and cathedrals. There are gargoyles in the decoration. Mostly rain water exit spouts.

I always associated these gargoyles on old churches to be representations of the enemy.

Some are positively reptilian these gargoyles on churches.

How can gargoyle demons that are of Satan be incorporated into the buildings of the enemy.

Boah! pretty good information, is there's something i enjoy to read about it its about demons, and if there is someone who I like to read their posts its you hooded, thank you so much for the information :)

I am curious about one thing: is the Greek hero Asclepius the same as the Egyptians called Imhotep as some historical sources say or are they two different persons?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

So it is safe to say that even the high ranking Gods are still evolving uphill, even as we speak? It is simply that it is so far above us that we cannot even perceive the need for them to advance any further?

Personal Growth said:
You know when looking at the masonry work on old churches and cathedrals. There are gargoyles in the decoration. Mostly rain water exit spouts.

I always associated these gargoyles on old churches to be representations of the enemy.

How can gargoyle demons that are of Satan be incorporated into the buildings of the enemy.

Simple: the buildings were ether pagan in origin that the enemy stole and didn't bother to refurbish or the gargoyles were put their because it was ether the expected art style at the time and they just wanted to keep up appearances or they were using them as conduits to use the real messengers as slave labour to guard their places of filth.

Personal Growth said:

I think it's because the Daemons were bound and forced to assist in the construction of those places. I can't remember the exact sermon but HPS Maxine says as much about this somewhere before explaining that her and other High Priests worked to free these Daemons.

If I had to guess the Daemons left images of themselves behind as a message to those who would be able to recognize them but this raises questions as well.

Personal Growth said:

Weren't most of those Gothic places built by Templars, which were on our side? That would explain why they would put Gargoyles to watch over, protecting them from the eye of Sauron and letting them be safe for most of their existence, until the vatican decided to get rid of them.

Gear88 said:
I assume there are further sub-ranks such as military ranks(as found in the JoS Demonlatry section). And potentially other ranks lost to history from the destruction of knowledge.

I assume there are main ranks Mortal, Hero, Daemon(Demon), God/Goddess.

And from these 4 come different things for example a Human Doctor or a Human Military Doctor. So from the 4 main groupings comes the never-ending ranks acquirement whereby there is always something to earn.

But I do have a question of my own isn't it that you mention Deification. But isn't or wouldn't it be Mortal, Hero, Daemon, God, Deity.

Isn't Deity a rank higher than God rank? They are still Gods/Goddesses but at a higher more supernal ranking. Wouldn't it make sense to state Satan is a Deity above God but still a God for respectfulness to them?
God/Goddess literally = Deity etymogically. Same rank. Deity is gender-neutral.

SeaGoat_666 said:
So it is safe to say that even the high ranking Gods are still evolving uphill, even as we speak? It is simply that it is so far above us that we cannot even perceive the need for them to advance any further?
Advancing never stops...

Henu the Great said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
Advancing never stops...

Yeah, and they can't even afford to risk it anyway. Considering the Biomachine Hivemind Borg that our gods fought against long ago and that same entity spawned jews species are from other dimensions, so threats from this universe are not the only threats they are facing but extradimensional beings. So yeah, if they decide to stop advancing, they run into risk that they can get outclass from hostile enemies and wipe out which spells bad news for pretty much whatever stands for order in our universe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

In the Ancient Ranking of Divinity, we have levels. On the lower level, there are humans. On the immediate level above this, we have heroes [humans who have ascended]. Higher than this, we have Demons [ascended and also immortals] and on the highest ranking, we have the Gods, which are on a level which, except of immortality and ascension, is far beyond understanding.

Demon means "Knowledgeable One" in Ancient Greek, and while Demons are "partly" Gods, they are from a sphere of consciousness that is not as high as the Gods. They are in other words evolving on that level progressively. Gods, or in other modern words, High Ranking Demons, are top hierarchy. An example of this would be Astarte or Beelzebul.

When these beings are encountered there are notable observations on mass power, influence, what they can do and so on. All these beings have different spheres of influence.

An example of a Demon [who is still a God compared to a human] would be Asmodeus, who was once a human that ascended first to "Hero" status and then was deified. A lot of prominent humans that were spiritually advanced and died, were deified later to the "Hero" status. Asclepius, made it to the status of a "Hero" [Holy spiritual person who has ascended] and over the years he was given honorary rites of Demons.

Terminology aside this is just the Godhead, but in order to make the fact that ranks still exist afterwards, neoplatonic philosophers explained these. These categories also exist in the Eastern religions of Dharma, where the categories of the levels of consciousness are divided in "Heavens".

Some philosophers like Plotinus also added different ranks to this system, such as "Angel" and "Archangel", later on added by other Neoplatonic philosophers. These words have been stolen by the enemy [long after these were used, since these are Ancient Greek words] and they mean "Messenger" and "Leader of the Messengers", respectively.

Nowadays we know the "messengers" as "Minor Gods", or "Messenger Demons", and this is also why the Crowned Princes and other beings in modern Demonolatry have been called "Of the order of the Archangels". The higher ranking Demons frequently send lower ranking Demons to help people advance, protect them, and look after them closely. These types as it's said in the JoS site, are like Gargoyles or Pazuzu.

While extremely strong, they are not like the High Ranking Demons. Yet, because of their very prominent role in the history of mankind, and how much they have helped us, they were held in extremely high reverence, which they nonetheless fully deserved.

This was also known to the enemy, who stole the terminology that was later used by the xian church to also describe these ranks, and was stolen from Ancient Greek philosophy on the subject. Therefore the enemy speaks also of "archangels", "angels" and so on. In regards to Satan, they say that his rank is the "Most High", alluding to spiritual rank as high that it's beyond understanding.

Originally this had nothing to do with xianity however, even though today it is entirely correlated to the xian view of things, in words like "angel" and so on. This xian view also promoted Demons as solely being "Demons" and removed any form of ranking between Demons, expect of in their hidden, known only to the Pope or top jews, grimoires.

For those who have summoned different Demons, they will understand differences in rank as is.

All these collectively regardless, our Demons, we call them Gods, which is what they are to us anyway. The above was just a description of the different ranks of the Demons.

However even this may not be necessary, since all our Demons are basically Gods to us. Yet, because this type of upwards movement helps one understand how the person progressively "builds up" to a higher level, this should be interesting to know and acts to show that humanity has thankfully a very great way to advance in front and above it.

HP Hooded Cobra and Brotherhood,
Good Morning.

I wasn't going to ask but I honestly couldn't resist, so there you go.

Reading several posts where it is commented that for example Deus Asmodeus, he was mortal and ascended (at least I understood so, if I am wrong please correct me), because he is the son of a God with a mortal, etc ...
I imagine that God Asmodeus is not a unique case among the gods, and what I want to know is:

In the case of Paimon, you know if he is also like god Asmodeus, or he is the son of a god and goddess, anyway.

So I know it's not my problem, but I want to know, I don't know why I feel like knowing anything too much.
Why is it so hard to find serious information about Paimon, the little I found was here on JOS, but on the WEB ... It was sad.

It is so much nonsense about him that it causes revolt.

Also my interest in him is specifically because I want to write about him one day, I am so grateful for him and A FATHER SATAN,
that I will never and will never be able to thank Paimon for leading me back to my God and Father Creator, and taking me back to the ETERNAL truth presented ... "

It sounds like one needs permission nearly. It seems as if one cannot just become a more-and-more-advanced person and reach, equal and attain such titles, regardless of abilities and level of advancement; it seems to me that a person must prove themselves, their worth, their work and duty, their loyalty, dedication and commitment (which are more or less the same thing, basically) before they can be granted title and status up in the ranks, similarly to working one's way up in the hierarchy of a company or government, for example.

If I were to become advanced enough that I was so powerful, one day eventually being comparable with the now-abilities of any Daemon, what I think I am reading from what you said is that I would not be a God automatically, just because I advanced enough, past Daemon-level. What I think I am understanding is that not only do I have to be advanced, I also have to earn rank, title, status, privilege, etc., being bestowed upon me; presumably (bearing in mind the speculation and confusion) the lower-ranking Nordics who are or are not enemies are lower because while they may be powerful, more so than Lord Hitler, they still defected; thus, are lower in rank (and will be punished or destroyed for betraying?).

With such rites, whether honourary or actual, does that include any other Magickal abilities, or is it sort of like e.g. a bigger office with more workers and better tools and equipment (say, to put it into easier-to-understand terms)?

Personal Growth said:

Coincidentally, I was thinking randomly about these Gargoyle-type ornaments on churches recently. They were supposed to be scary, so as to frighten "evil spirits"/Daemons. That only makes sense if you're an idiot christian who is afraid of a supernatural Being who is much more powerful than you...but it would be too much to realise that a supernatural Being who is much more powerful than you is such a Being and a stupid statue or ornament baring teeth being scary would not make Them afraid at all. That could not be realised because christian is stupid. Not only are Daemons supposed to be afraid of a decoration on a building :roll:... which I thought were built in the Gothic era, it is also blasphemy against Them, as well, of course.

I’d be more shocked and surprised if the Gods and Demons didn’t continue to advance after reaching a certain point. If one ever stops learning and finding ways to improve, imo, they’re dead.

When you live forever and have the power you have at that level, and the enemies always circling your doorstep... you can’t exactly afford to become stagnant.

I'm really curious for more information. It is very difficult to find something meaningful on internet about this topic.

tabby said:
I’d be more shocked and surprised if the Gods and Demons didn’t continue to advance after reaching a certain point. If one ever stops learning and finding ways to improve, imo, they’re dead.

When you live forever and have the power you have at that level, and the enemies always circling your doorstep... you can’t exactly afford to become stagnant.

Perhaps a more logical thought is. They complete their souls development but after completing the development of the soul. They work to gain more power since eventually even if you complete the development of the soul you need to acquire newer technologies(spiritual gains).

Henu the Great said:
SeaGoat_666 said:
Advancing never stops...

I now feel like I had a derpy moment there. Haha, you're right.

Gear88 said:
tabby said:

Perhaps a more logical thought is. They complete their souls development but after completing the development of the soul. They work to gain more power since eventually even if you complete the development of the soul you need to acquire newer technologies(spiritual gains).

That’s probably a better way to put it, thank you.

FancyMancy said:
Personal Growth said:

Coincidentally, I was thinking randomly about these Gargoyle-type ornaments on churches recently. They were supposed to be scary, so as to frighten "evil spirits"/Daemons. That only makes sense if you're an idiot christian who is afraid of a supernatural Being who is much more powerful than you...but it would be too much to realise that a supernatural Being who is much more powerful than you is such a Being and a stupid statue or ornament baring teeth being scary would not make Them afraid at all. That could not be realised because christian is stupid. Not only are Daemons supposed to be afraid of a decoration on a building :roll:... which I thought were built in the Gothic era, it is also blasphemy against Them, as well, of course.

Yes maybe gargoyles were to ward off evil. Also maybe possible to symbolise evil spirits or demons, monstrous entities and damned souls.

And give the idea that it was better inside the church than outside. That the church offered spiritual safety inside but outside there was spiritual danger.

Personal Growth said:
FancyMancy said:
Personal Growth said:

Yes maybe gargoyles were to ward off evil. Also maybe possible to symbolise evil spirits or demons, monstrous entities and damned souls.

And give the idea that it was better inside the church than outside. That the church offered spiritual safety inside but outside there was spiritual danger.
Some people experience a "warmth" or welcoming when entering churches. Obviously, this is a snare. Some people, or sheeple, feel this, and then lower their guard and don't think with their Brains.

FancyMancy said:
Personal Growth said:
FancyMancy said:

Some people experience a "warmth" or welcoming when entering churches. Obviously, this is a snare. Some people, or sheeple, feel this, and then lower their guard and don't think with their Brains.

I think it's their conditioning if they feel that. The warmth would come from the friendliness and hugging from the other church members. It's a brotherhood cult. And those that flock to church do so because they're suffering inside themselves and are looking for support from others.

I never felt any warmth from inside church. Xian churches are energy sucking vacuums if anything else.

If anything I felt them to be barren and static.

Churches have a hospital feel to me.

I was always bored and totally drained from those places.

I eventually gravitated to the heavy rock band music type of churches where we jumped up and down and amped ourselves up with the heavy music. We were raising energy to do energy warfare agains Satan and our true Gods.

I remember the energy of the heavy metal rock music. And the misdirected anger with. Raise, raise, raise jewsus higher. And stamp, stamp, stamp Satan lower.

Oh how that turns my guts to write and recall now. I'm sorry but it is a factual part of my history that I like many others have been lead astray and I was on the enemies side. It's so sickening to me now what I was in to. I'm so sorry about my Xtian past.

Thankfully I've found home with Father Satan and the Gods now. And am working for our side.

Another point about the gargoyle water spouts on churches is that because they are evil looking.

When the rain spews out of their mouths it's also symbolic that to listen to the entities from outside the church would be to listen to vomit etc

Thank you for the clarity, HP. This cleared up something I had been confused about regarding the demons.

In my country, we fully acknowledge demons as protectors/guardians. You'll see the figures posted outside the entrance of temples, mostly.

Then we have patron guardians of villages.

We also have little houses outside in the yard, spirit house for the guardians of the home. We offer food, water, sweets, and flowers.

Thank you for the clarity, HP. This cleared up something I had been confused about regarding the demons.

In my country, we fully acknowledge demons as protectors/guardians. You'll see the figures posted outside the entrance of temples, mostly.

Then we have patron guardians of villages.

We also have little houses outside in the yard, spirit house for the guardians of the home. We offer food, water, sweets, and flowers.

What about the term Daemon? are they different names for Demon or are they different from Demon? I pretty sure I recall that Daemon is a lower ranking of Demons, often are messengers and the likes.

Necrorifter said:
What about the term Daemon? are they different names for Demon or are they different from Demon? I pretty sure I recall that Daemon is a lower ranking of Demons, often are messengers and the likes.
Daemon means wise one in greek I think. Not sure though.

The Neptunian Rohan said:
Pazuzu sigil?

I was just gunna type to you an hr or so ago when I happened to see this. That he doesn't have one. Funnily enough just now someone just walked up to me and asked if I knew who pazuzu was.

Kinda a question..
At what step do you stop being yourself 0n the path. Do you end up like a cookie cutter zen monk.
Do you become a character from your lifes experiences. or is the process of godhead to be of true will and chedding everything else?

Kinda a question..
At what step do you stop being yourself 0n the path. Do you end up like a cookie cutter zen monk.
Do you become a character from your lifes experiences. or is the process of godhead to be of true will and chedding everything else?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Finally had enough time to read this post as well. Thank you for clarifying some things, I bet many found answers they were hoping to hear for a while now. To be honest, it feels really daunting knowing the incredible amount of spiritual power and experience we still have to cover before I can even just approach the "hero" stage.

This leads me to the question I really wanted to ask:

where are Succubi/Incubi located in this ranking? Are they just past the heroes level and are "young Demons"? Or are they another race entirely?

I've been trying to gather as much information as I could on Succubi, and have had like 0.01% experience so far with them.. the best I got was probably a vision where a being made of golden "threads" that braided themselves constantly, like an agglomerate of golden DNA strands (so to speak), was changing shape before me, but Her human shape was that of an attractive blonde with light blue eyes. There have been numerous (latest years at least) other visions, but they either were of Goetic Gods and Goddesses or I couldn't feel they were about Demons, and maybe some parasite was messing with my reception.

To be completely blunt, I have decided years ago I don't want any Human as a companion and feel I can only desire to be with someone like HPS Maxine described in the Succubi and Incubi JoS webpage, so any information about them, what race they are, where they come from, or if they ever were Human, will be very appreciated.

Looking at things from this perspective, knowing how long the way to hero and then Demon is, I can only think that every little bit helps, and if HPS Maxine said Succubi can help one evolve by working together in a more intimate way (something apparently no possible with a Goetic Demoness or our Guardian) I'm more than willing to dedicate my existence to a relationship of this kind, even though I know virtually nothing about it yet.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back