Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Gods Said That" As Done By Jews

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Over the years here I have noticed that jews, in particular, care zero about the Gods. In that sense, saying just about anything in their behalf, does not matter.

Jews are notorious for having written the most blasphemous books in the history of mankind about the Pagan Gods. Rabbis have written about how to defecate in the shrines of the Pagan Gods. All slander and disinformation written about the Demons, comes from Jews.

Jews also are mentally insane and this disrespect can easily be seen when they are here. There is no single jew I ever met or came across who didn't pull out [despite their obvious jewish behavior] the "The Gods told me so" card. The jews, as a race, not only don't believe the Gods, but highly hate and disrespect them. They have no bounds on what they will or not say, and lying is their first and primary nature.

Gentiles on the other hand, tend to instinctively respect the Gods, on a broader basis, and perceive our Gods are holy, important, and worthy or reverence. Naturally, Gentiles are not inclined with hate against the Gods. Even cases of brainwashed Gentiles into the enemy programs, only go "that far" when it comes to hating the Gods.

There are enemy books which literally pretend that the Demons had conversations with these jews, where jews put words in the mouth of the Gods which they never said. Then, the corruption of holy and spiritual texts of Pagans, or the blasphemous Bible, should be revealing.

Yet, when jews come around here and they boast meaninglessly about "Gods said this, Gods said that", people tend to be confused in how possibly they could ever say these things? The answer is simple: they are jews. As much as you here respect "Jehovah", so much these things respect the "Gods of the Goyim". That is, zero.

Many jews are also plagued with schizoprhenia, self entitlement syndromes, and all sorts of other mental illnesses in which, as their jewish Rabbis admit, frequently manifested in the history of the jewish race, as things they blamed "Demons" to be responsible for. The amount of blasphemy the jews do towards the Gods has been the most immense in history.

Also, jews, feel entitled to corrupt and destroy just about anything. They literally went into the library of Alexandria as unstudied mongrels and literally told people there, they knew "more" than them. The nature of the jew is a nature of disrespect and hate towards the Gentile and the Pagan. This went all the way in full murder of these people, blowing their temples to bits, and the fall of our ancestral religions.

Yet, many people here aren't exactly aware of their behavior, or how they are. And when every infiltrator uses the name of the Gods, people freeze. However, to the jews this is only a false jewish method, that they adopt to infiltrate and to confuse.

With enough experience, one is going to understand what is going on. Those who lack experience, may be confused by the words of the Jews. Of course, jews infiltrated every Pagan civilization how? Using the Names of the Gods of that civilization, how else?

The same thing is what jews did with Xianity, their infiltration program, where like Baruch Spinoza, they pretended they were now "Christian Goyim like everyone else goyim", while they remained completely jewish. This helped them avoid persecution when they felt they were highly threatened. Xianity saved them in Europe as it was their creation, and kept them protected and hidden from the onslaught the rest of the jews received.

It must always be kept in mind and known for a fact that this is the people and the racial soul that deposed and destroyed the Pagan Cultures, therefore, one has to be silly to ask why some of them would behave in the same way for example, here, or how easily they do these things. It's just a replay of their thousand year old method.

Those who are empowered and advanced, and know the Gods by heart, will understand this. Only the heart of the Gentiles can understand the Gods, never that of a jew. They can try and fake it, but the connection simply isn't there, nor there will ever be.

Only Gentiles can connect with the Gods, never the jews.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Over the years here I have noticed that jews, in particular, care zero about the Gods. In that sense, saying just about anything in their behalf, does not matter.

Jews are notorious for having written the most blasphemous books in the history of mankind about the Pagan Gods. Rabbis have written about how to defecate in the shrines of the Pagan Gods. All slander and disinformation written about the Demons, comes from Jews.

Jews also are mentally insane and this disrespect can easily be seen when they are here. There is no single jew I ever met or came across who didn't pull out [despite their obvious jewish behavior] the "The Gods told me so" card. The jews, as a race, not only don't believe the Gods, but highly hate and disrespect them. They have no bounds on what they will or not say, and lying is their first and primary nature.

Gentiles on the other hand, tend to instinctively respect the Gods, on a broader basis, and perceive our Gods are holy, important, and worthy or reverence. Naturally, Gentiles are not inclined with hate against the Gods. Even cases of brainwashed Gentiles into the enemy programs, only go "that far" when it comes to hating the Gods.

There are enemy books which literally pretend that the Demons had conversations with these jews, where jews put words in the mouth of the Gods which they never said. Then, the corruption of holy and spiritual texts of Pagans, or the blasphemous Bible, should be revealing.

Yet, when jews come around here and they boast meaninglessly about "Gods said this, Gods said that", people tend to be confused in how possibly they could ever say these things? The answer is simple: they are jews. As much as you here respect "Jehovah", so much these things respect the "Gods of the Goyim". That is, zero.

Many jews are also plagued with schizoprhenia, self entitlement syndromes, and all sorts of other mental illnesses in which, as their jewish Rabbis admit, frequently manifested in the history of the jewish race, as things they blamed "Demons" to be responsible for. The amount of blasphemy the jews do towards the Gods has been the most immense in history.

Also, jews, feel entitled to corrupt and destroy just about anything. They literally went into the library of Alexandria as unstudied mongrels and literally told people there, they knew "more" than them. The nature of the jew is a nature of disrespect and hate towards the Gentile and the Pagan. This went all the way in full murder of these people, blowing their temples to bits, and the fall of our ancestral religions.

Yet, many people here aren't exactly aware of their behavior, or how they are. And when every infiltrator uses the name of the Gods, people freeze. However, to the jews this is only a false jewish method, that they adopt to infiltrate and to confuse.

With enough experience, one is going to understand what is going on. Those who lack experience, may be confused by the words of the Jews. Of course, jews infiltrated every Pagan civilization how? Using the Names of the Gods of that civilization, how else?

The same thing is what jews did with Xianity, their infiltration program, where like Baruch Spinoza, they pretended they were now "Christian Goyim like everyone else goyim", while they remained completely jewish. This helped them avoid persecution when they felt they were highly threatened. Xianity saved them in Europe as it was their creation, and kept them protected and hidden from the onslaught the rest of the jews received.

It must always be kept in mind and known for a fact that this is the people and the racial soul that deposed and destroyed the Pagan Cultures, therefore, one has to be silly to ask why some of them would behave in the same way for example, here, or how easily they do these things. It's just a replay of their thousand year old method.

Those who are empowered and advanced, and know the Gods by heart, will understand this. Only the heart of the Gentiles can understand the Gods, never that of a jew. They can try and fake it, but the connection simply isn't there, nor there will ever be.

Only Gentiles can connect with the Gods, never the jews.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Even on the astral, their enemy hivemind will often attempt to impersonate the Gods for those of us who are new, to cause same old confusion tactics. When they talk there's usually always something off, like they can't fully comprehend human nature. They can only rationalize it. Then one name-drops Satan and demands a sworn oath to him (when suspicious), and it clears up really fast. 😆

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One evangelical co-worker I had gleefully shouted to me
"LUCIFER IS BACK!!!!" 🥳
as he annouced there would be a new season for his beloved series where the "Devil" is the good guy.
"Yeah I know right" :p

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One evangelical co-worker I had gleefully shouted to me
"LUCIFER IS BACK!!!!" 🥳
as he annouced there would be a new season for his beloved series where the "Devil" is the good guy.
"Yeah I know right" :p

The meme of the actual xian who loves the Devil, is kind of self admitted to be gay, while he debates every week if he should have a goat head tattoo, but he still remains a xian because he's too bored to study anything.

These people exist among us in this world.

I think one day they'll get it.

Meteor said:
I've noticed that even the odd jew that for whatever reason tries to build some kind of relationship with our Gods, simply goes insane due to it. They just do the bidding of our enemies as they get high on a cocktail of delusions of closeness (or rather, because of how egotistical they are, superiority) to our Gods, while the orders they follow will ruin not only themselves but also those around them. Such disgusting scum is surely hated by both sides, which is why they are quickly discarded after they lose their usefulness.

A kike can never be a Satanist, because they can never listen to or truly respect our Gods; sooner or later, they will be used by their disgusting lords. That's why a jew's intentions never matter, since no matter how they try to suppress their true nature, it will come out sooner or later, one way or another. Although most never have any "good intentions" in the first place, no matter how they pretend.

1%, 100%, it only makes a difference in the time it takes before they turn. They are ultimately no different, a blight upon this Earth.
A single drop of jewish blood is all it takes. That's why I can never forgive them for what they are.

What about gentile souls born with jewish blood? I'm curious as to how often it happens because there's a huge shortage of white births for white souls. The only others are the ones who stole and hybridized our white DNA. It makes me wonder... facing dissipation of the soul, or incarnate temporarily as a kike. I don't know what the soul would choose to do in that case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have been listening to a podcast "The History of Rome".

An interesting point made were that early Christian settlers in the Roman empire spoke a mixture of Greek and Hebrew. I thought to myself, isn't that weird that a Gentile may be bilingual with a language that only a relatively small amount of people speak? Even weirder to learn a new language and then migrate somewhere where Hebrew is not dominant.

The other point was where he mentioned that Jews "obeyed" the Roman laws of sacrificing and honoring the Pagan Gods by sacrificing to Yaweh, "in the name of" the Pagan Gods.

I rarely conversate directly with the Gods in a two way fashion. Also there are little occurences when a God did intervene and told me something. Those situations were when experimenting with meditations, and my Guardian for example, when I was balancing the two nadis by breathing, told me very loud to "breath simultaneously" (in both nadis) when at the peak of both pressure of nadis. I did that and the pressure from the two hemispheres got into the middle and bursted by the third eye then to the crown.

I don't say people don't have conversations daily with Gods, who Im I to say that, but certainly Gods do not stay to chit chat or small talk , even "big talk" like humans do. And certainly I saw how the God's help the others by in the forum by individuals. The God's do not tell, say that or do that here, they only give inspiration and intuition. There were many times when I got the urge to talk about something but didn't because of time urgency, and days after saw the same subject explained by another SS and so on.

I saw someone I knew was a Jew once say we should worship or revere or pay attention to the Gods as they are "higher than all Gods" and self worship is the most important thing in achieving the magnum opus.

:lol:

This is true and useful information though often times they will try to claim the God's say or the God's want this or that (like Satan told me smoking weed was Awesome) . Also they like to pretend to be against Tyranny or censorship and use that to promote their ideas as freedom.

Jews are basically born psychopaths which i have noticed can range from blatant sadism to severe callousness and indifference . Certain emotions they try to display will just feel fake.

The ones that even presume to have anything with the Gods are deluded and will wake up one day to find it was a grey. More so, they will not be helped in anyway or recieve anything accurate. Any "emotion" they claim to feel towards the Gods will be fake and shallow.

I remember during shor hashit in 2019 we were spamming RTRs. I was going overboard doing 9 a day. I had just finished making my first artwork for Abraxas. Shortly after I looked at it and started freaking out. I thought I put his sigil in a circle by accident, when in reality I was trying to make some effect with an aura in the drawing. I was relying to make something nice for him that i thought suddenly went horribly wrong.

Knowing the energy I felt from Abraxas in some dreams and in other times already, I got extremely upset. I cried hysterically for like 30 minutes. I thought of thevl enemies methods of spirit abuse and how they bound our Gods and us. I thought of this in relation to him and then felt a sudden extreme rage that I never in my life felt. I wanted to tear the enemy to pieces. It made me realize how deeply I felt for him. I think this was also some rtr effect.

Shortly before I was told to slow down to around 4. And I asked why I thought the more the better. The reply I got was soul overload. I think that's pretty much what happened.

The jews can never love the Gods.

I always thought it was wierd for somebody to come into the forums proclaiming to have close relationships and communications with the Gods and Goddesses. If this was actually the case they would likely have been here long ago and actually made an incredible impact within our community. Being able to communicate with the Demons would be extremely valuable right now, and should be every SS goal.

Ever since i heard about the shit other "HP" did, I realized that I could some day take on the responsibility legitamately. I have begun to realize how my work here will stay with me for lifetimes and hopefully into eternity. I dont know much if anything about Alexander the Great, but to this day his name inspires me to become a great General and protect this planet.

One of my favorite personal quotes.
"Predict the Unpredictable"
We must be the Masters of our own Existence.

Blitzkreig said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have been listening to a podcast "The History of Rome".

An interesting point made were that early Christian settlers in the Roman empire spoke a mixture of Greek and Hebrew. I thought to myself, isn't that weird that a Gentile may be bilingual with a language that only a relatively small amount of people speak? Even weirder to learn a new language and then migrate somewhere where Hebrew is not dominant.

The other point was where he mentioned that Jews "obeyed" the Roman laws of sacrificing and honoring the Pagan Gods by sacrificing to Yaweh, "in the name of" the Pagan Gods.

What the Podcast says is correct.

The Jews spoke Greek to infiltrate, it was the Royal Language of Rome. It was the same as speaking English today, most people, could speak some Greek everywhere.

They infiltrated the mystery schools that they could at the time. Before this, the same was attempted in Egypt, India, Babylon etc. The jews that dealt most damage to all Empires, were the mixed types, half Greek half Jew, half Babylonian half Jew, etc.

Most of their "Kabbalah" theoretical concepts are stolen from Ancient Greek, Phoenician, Egyptian, Hindu cultures, and perverted to no end.

Most of Hebrew, is a rip off of Babylonian words, a mixmash of some Greek reversed words, and some stolen words from basically every civilization they had planted themselves into.

They pretended heavily to be "Just another part of Pagans", until they had enough power to literally go against the Roman Empire.

Sounds like an excellent educational podcast.

jrvan said:
What about gentile souls born with jewish blood? I'm curious as to how often it happens because there's a huge shortage of white births for white souls. The only others are the ones who stole and hybridized our white DNA. It makes me wonder... facing dissipation of the soul, or incarnate temporarily as a kike. I don't know what the soul would choose to do in that case.

This is the wrong way to think about it. It's never "gentile souls with jewish blood". Never has and never will. If one has any jewish DNA in them its makes them a jew period. A jew is a jew and always will be a jew. Half jew, quarter jew, doesnt matter.

One little thing to think about. It's always "part jew" or gentile with "jewishness in them" but never do you think about it as jew with part of a gentile soul. Its because a jew can never be a gentile ever.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
This is the wrong way to think about it. It's never "gentile souls with jewish blood". Never has and never will. If one has any jewish DNA in them its makes them a jew period. A jew is a jew and always will be a jew. Half jew, quarter jew, doesnt matter.

One little thing to think about. It's always "part jew" or gentile with "jewishness in them" but never do you think about it as jew with part of a gentile soul. Its because a jew can never be a gentile ever.

Cool.

Of course, though. Any time their "god" is claimed to have spoken to them, it's been an excuse to commit genocide, plunder, ruination or child abuse. Same tribe in this century always the first to howl and REEEEEEE about "war crimes."

Meteor said:
I made the same mistake you did once; I was close to someone who believed that despite being 2% jewish, his soul was that of a Gentile and that he belonged with Satan and our Gods. He said "the Gods" told him that "he could purify his genes through meditation to become a real Gentile." Since he was good at hiding his true nature and had a good reputation, I used the same logic you did and believed him, thinking that despite his corrupted flesh and blood he was still a true Gentile at heart.

After I met him, I found out he didn't really talk to his GD much. Not knowing yet about his genes at the time, I encouraged him to do that more, and he swiftly went insane and started making gradually increasingly blasphemous statements, while telling me and others who were close to him exactly the lies we needed to hear to get deeply involved in his mess as well.
Because of him I went through what I can only describe as a waking nightmare for months, as well as losing almost all of my savings; although the silver lining is that there's a considerable possibility that it ended up in good hands in the end. And despite that, I would consider myself lucky. There are others who stopped meditating at all and fell into addictions such as alcohol and tobacco; Satanists who felt like their Souls were ruined completely because of this hybrid kike's actions.

When I told a friend about it, he let me know how incredibly foolish I was, for the following reason:
There is exactly 1 time in history that a Gentile Soul was reincarnated into a jewish body. Just one. Anton LaVey. It has been stated clearly by the JoS that this is the only exception. I just didn't know because I was very new here and didn't read the site well enough.

I recommend that you don't make the same mistake I did. That's why I said what I did, to warn others just how dangerous those hybrid jews can be.

Thanks bro.

jrvan said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

Cool.

That would be an absolute nightmare but luckily it never happens.

In 2010 I got fooled for a bit by someone who claimed that they were part Jew by Father but its ok cause they are gentile they were cleansed of this Jew blood by Satan and given meditations to remove it. Then they tried to describe some process of the Jew blood being removed and what it felt like. I dumbly believed this.

Meteor said:
jrvan said:
Meteor said:
I've noticed that even the odd jew that for whatever reason tries to build some kind of relationship with our Gods, simply goes insane due to it. They just do the bidding of our enemies as they get high on a cocktail of delusions of closeness (or rather, because of how egotistical they are, superiority) to our Gods, while the orders they follow will ruin not only themselves but also those around them. Such disgusting scum is surely hated by both sides, which is why they are quickly discarded after they lose their usefulness.

A kike can never be a Satanist, because they can never listen to or truly respect our Gods; sooner or later, they will be used by their disgusting lords. That's why a jew's intentions never matter, since no matter how they try to suppress their true nature, it will come out sooner or later, one way or another. Although most never have any "good intentions" in the first place, no matter how they pretend.

1%, 100%, it only makes a difference in the time it takes before they turn. They are ultimately no different, a blight upon this Earth.
A single drop of jewish blood is all it takes. That's why I can never forgive them for what they are.

I made the same mistake you did once; I was close to someone who believed that despite being 2% jewish, his soul was that of a Gentile and that he belonged with Satan and our Gods. He said "the Gods" told him that "he could purify his genes through meditation to become a real Gentile." Since he was good at hiding his true nature and had a good reputation, I used the same logic you did and believed him, thinking that despite his corrupted flesh and blood he was still a true Gentile at heart.

After I met him, I found out he didn't really talk to his GD much. Not knowing yet about his genes at the time, I encouraged him to do that more, and he swiftly went insane and started making gradually increasingly blasphemous statements, while telling me and others who were close to him exactly the lies we needed to hear to get deeply involved in his mess as well.
Because of him I went through what I can only describe as a waking nightmare for months, as well as losing almost all of my savings; although the silver lining is that there's a considerable possibility that it ended up in good hands in the end. And despite that, I would consider myself lucky. There are others who stopped meditating at all and fell into addictions such as alcohol and tobacco; Satanists who felt like their Souls were ruined completely because of this hybrid kike's actions.

When I told a friend about it, he let me know how incredibly foolish I was, for the following reason:
There is exactly 1 time in history that a Gentile Soul was reincarnated into a jewish body. Just one. Anton LaVey. It has been stated clearly by the JoS that this is the only exception. I just didn't know because I was very new here and didn't read the site well enough.

I recommend that you don't make the same mistake I did. That's why I said what I did, to warn others just how dangerous those hybrid jews can be.

I made this mistake too. As I just posted about, we'll he had claimed to be cleansed of his Jewish blood and he also talked about his relationship with Demons and even Satan. So I assumed he had done what he said and become Gentile.

Later on he had me do a ritual that really hurt me a lot as well as my partner even though I didn't know her at the time the reason is she lived nearby and whatever he had me do caused the energy to become very powerful and messed up outside to the point some people couldn't go outside without feeling literal pain and not able to see straight etc and being attacked by clouds of really bad entities. He tried to convince me this energy was "Satanic" and good.

My partner said of this she felt the entire outside was filled with really bad entities and if she stepped out of her house they would viciously attack her.

I am betting this powerful energy was the enemy entities that this invoked and they were attacking me.

Don't know if this is real or not but anyways he had had me repeat some weird words and affirmations about invoking the "powers of darkness" and then create some energy ball with purple colored energy and thurizaz rune.

He told me this was healing and would cleanse my area get rid of enemy entities.

This ritual whatever it was had some really bad effects on me for a long time. I ended up very connected to the enemy it took a long time and vibrating ansuz into my chakras to get this energy out and connection to the enemy. Before that I was attacked literally constantly to the point I couldn't sleep. I was also told to do the 42 name reversal focusing it into my soul and each Chakra right away by a Demon.

This did cut down a lot on the attacks to where it happened rarely.

I only wish I knew what I actually did.

At the very least this opened my eyes to the fact a Jew is a Jew. It's dumb to do things spiritual with no clue of what any of it means. I remember it was the format of a ritual with some symbols to meditate into (I didn't know what it meant) and affirmation and then a couple words of power I was supposed to say a few times I never heard of and visualization. I was kind of new then didn't know what any of it meant but just thought it was advanced knowledge. He said don't share it with anyone cause this is super secret knowledge and advanced Satanism.

He also tried to convince me Race mixing was OK and not a problem and that I was black in a past life.

This is kind of the way Jews work I know I shared this before but good to do it again here.

Never met one but we drove through a large area only contain jews. I joked I made a we rifle pic/motion with my hands and the jew actually kicked the car and loads of them came out how mad is that :lol: :lol:

Obviously all stay in one place safety in numbers its a smelly we place in the town, dont know how we drove through it its the ones that stand out in the dress sh*t.

No doubt we have all met one we just didnt realise.

How to spot a jew in the reading material is immense.

Meteor said:
jrvan said:
Meteor said:

Exactly 2% jewish? How did he know did fam tell him? That amounts to a 6 or 7x great grand parent who was full jew. I'd ask about a dna test but they are not 100 percent accurate, although your case seems to confirm said accuracy if he did do one. Just goes to show jews are gunna jew. Glad you got out of that

Fuck the jews!! Lol i hate!! those morons they will pay for what they have done us and our ancestors. And they will regret everything they wver said or did to Satan and his Gods and demons. And to us threw our the ceneries. And It will fall on there laps. Hail Satan!!🔥🔥🔥

"Oy Geyvalt,we will keep blowing up Gaza and world Goyims will do NUFFINS!!!" - Bibi Netnyahu

jrvan said:
Meteor said:

The soul and the body are closely connected and unless a higher being intervenes, people only reincarnate in the race they have been in. Race is synonymous with the soul.

Meteor said:
jrvan said:
Meteor said:

Where on the website does it say that Anton Lavey has a Gentile soul? I've only read a statement that JoS is NOT "Lavey Satanism" which it clearly isn't either.

My cousins are half jewish since their father is jewish. That's been sort of a dilemma for me as I have nothing against them or anyone else for that matter who contributes to society, behaves decent etc. I look to the individual first and foremost, as I think everyone should. There is nothing wrong with knowledge though, including knowledge about Jews as a collective and their affairs on this planet. I just don't want this knowledge to become a reason for dismissing anyone who is jewish. Again, I look to the individual.

xlnt said:
Meteor said:
jrvan said:

Where on the website does it say that Anton Lavey has a Gentile soul? I've only read a statement that JoS is NOT "Lavey Satanism" which it clearly isn't either.

My cousins are half jewish since their father is jewish. That's been sort of a dilemma for me as I have nothing against them or anyone else for that matter who contributes to society, behaves decent etc. I look to the individual first and foremost, as I think everyone should. There is nothing wrong with knowledge though, including knowledge about Jews as a collective and their affairs on this planet. I just don't want this knowledge to become a reason for dismissing anyone who is jewish. Again, I look to the individual.
Your 'good jew' cousins could give birth to another Bill Gates or Joseph Stalin, so no thanks.

xlnt said:
Meteor said:

This knowledge will become key in dismissing and removing anyone who is jewish.

This is far more than external behavior going into this. While jews have displayed a murderous intent for thousands of years consistently against all Gentiles, there is far more to this than "disciplining" a jew or a half jew to act in a specific way, because they simply cannot forever endure to act in such a way, because they are an alien soul to everyone else.

Objectively speaking, your family line is partly taken over by them now, and will more than likely, sooner or later, serve their interests. Jews or part jews, be this in that generation, or some one later down the line, always get the call to return back to the fold.

When they figure out for real what them being "Jewish" really means, ie, if they get into Judaism, they aren't going to think anything of what you do.

Jews understand this for Whites, Blacks etc, and they call for the genocide and enslavement of the "Goy", regardless of the "Goyim's" good behavior and being useful to society or whatever Western bullshit memes we have concocted recently with our left brain smartass theories.

As they understand Gentiles are fundamentally a different species, so should we. They have no qualms about it and neither should anyone else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
xlnt said:
Meteor said:

This knowledge will become key in dismissing and removing anyone who is jewish.

This is far more than external behavior going into this. While jews have displayed a murderous intent for thousands of years consistently against all Gentiles, there is far more to this than "disciplining" a jew or a half jew to act in a specific way, because they simply cannot forever endure to act in such a way, because they are an alien soul to everyone else.

Objectively speaking, your family line is partly taken over by them now, and will more than likely, sooner or later, serve their interests. Jews or part jews, be this in that generation, or some one later down the line, always get the call to return back to the fold.

When they figure out for real what them being "Jewish" really means, ie, if they get into Judaism, they aren't going to think anything of what you do.

Jews understand this for Whites, Blacks etc, and they call for the genocide and enslavement of the "Goy", regardless of the "Goyim's" good behavior and being useful to society or whatever Western bullshit memes we have concocted recently with our left brain smartass theories.

As they understand Gentiles are fundamentally a different species, so should we. They have no qualms about it and neither should anyone else.

When you say "they understand", is it not mostly rabbis and orthodox jews etc. you are referring to? Jews who are very strict with their religion etc.
But yea almost all of my 4 cousins have children by now. Are they very prone to reproducing, Jews?
I also find them a bit boring and materialistic but I wouldn't say I hate them. Having them removed sounds harsh.

slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:
jrvan said:

I made this mistake too. As I just posted about, we'll he had claimed to be cleansed of his Jewish blood and he also talked about his relationship with Demons and even Satan. So I assumed he had done what he said and become Gentile.

Later on he had me do a ritual that really hurt me a lot as well as my partner even though I didn't know her at the time the reason is she lived nearby and whatever he had me do caused the energy to become very powerful and messed up outside to the point some people couldn't go outside without feeling literal pain and not able to see straight etc and being attacked by clouds of really bad entities. He tried to convince me this energy was "Satanic" and good.

My partner said of this she felt the entire outside was filled with really bad entities and if she stepped out of her house they would viciously attack her.

I am betting this powerful energy was the enemy entities that this invoked and they were attacking me.

Don't know if this is real or not but anyways he had had me repeat some weird words and affirmations about invoking the "powers of darkness" and then create some energy ball with purple colored energy and thurizaz rune.

He told me this was healing and would cleanse my area get rid of enemy entities.

This ritual whatever it was had some really bad effects on me for a long time. I ended up very connected to the enemy it took a long time and vibrating ansuz into my chakras to get this energy out and connection to the enemy. Before that I was attacked literally constantly to the point I couldn't sleep. I was also told to do the 42 name reversal focusing it into my soul and each Chakra right away by a Demon.

At the very least this opened my eyes to the fact a Jew is a Jew. It's dumb to do things spiritual with no clue of what any of it means. I remember it was the format of a ritual with some symbols to meditate into (I didn't know what it meant) and affirmation and then a couple words of power I was supposed to say a few times I never heard of and visualization. I was kind of new then didn't know what any of it meant but just thought it was advanced knowledge. He said don't share it with anyone cause this is super secret knowledge and advanced Satanism.

He also tried to convince me Race mixing was OK and not a problem and that I was black in a past life.

This is kind of the way Jews work I know I shared this before but good to do it again here.
Please if you can get you send me all that you did to stop the attacks, I noticed that im connected with the enemy and its hard to meditate, I get attacked so hard that i cant even use the bathroom things are better now but i cant even take showers without being attacked or controled please send me the link to those things asap i wanna get better sometime when i meditate i cant even talk and i get controled by some spell or spirit idk what it is im clearly not a coward or a jew bro i always came back to Satanism but im messed up in the head im tired of this man I cut myself last time and i told Satan i was gonna do it before i did I just have a urge to die because sometimes i feel like satan damned me things are going better but i hear voices calling me evil and idk if it was over something I did in the past, I want to help myself but i keep getting messed around with by these spells.

xlnt said:

Jews like that are not fully expressing how they actually act. Look at how the Rabbis are, as they are closer to the truest expression of Jews. They meditate and so forth, so that shows what their soul really is.

And from what I read from other's, you will be able to readily intuit the energies that come off Jews as you become more and more advanced. This will show you a true picture of them, or anyone, and not just what they appear at face value.

The same approach you take is the same type of fairness that is exploited by the enemy in support of immigration and demographic change and the dsygenic effects it has:

If you look at the average Jew, or average low-IQ person, they do not possess desireable characteristics. Therefore, they tell you to look towards the individuals who are the exceptions. However, one individual, or one data point, does not reflect the data as a whole. So it is actually improper to look at just one individual and think the others may act like that.

My advice is to just keep your cousins and uncle at a polite distance. Don't go out of your way to associate with them, or any other Jews or strong Christians. There is nothing good that comes in with tying into the enemy.

Remember, the Jew is a parasite. Intermarrying into your family and splitting your loyalty is an actual tactic they use for survival.

xlnt said:
Meteor said:

Dude you don’t understand... WE ARE ENEMIES!

I also have a Cousin who is part jewish. We were like brothers, you have no clue how important he was for me and how important I was for him. We loved each other very much, and appreciated each other the most! We had really the best relationship I ever had in life.

Well we were honest about everything. When I found the JoS, after 2-3 Months, I showed him everything, I just wanted to make him happy and strong as well. We both dreamed of achieving power like that, and here I found it.

At first he was so happy, his eyes flamed up in joy, as I told him we have found what we sought.

After a couple of days, he returned, was pissed, insulted Satan, HPS Maxine and said dirty things, I was boiling.

Their hate for Father Satan and the Demons is real and natural.

Funny enough, the same day it was revealed that he is prt jewish.

Well, I cut all ties from him for about 3 years now. Before that we saw each other almost ever day.

Sorry, but I can not be around someone who is an enemy of Satan. I have made up my mind.

When I came to Satan and dedicated my soul, not only have I declared Satan as my one and only God, but for me I also told me to be truly of Satan forever, no matter how it will turn out. This is permanent. Satan’s enemies are my enemies, all those who hate Satan, hate me. I have become a part of Satan.

This was like that when I started my journey and nothing since then has changed. This feeling only got stronger and stronger.

Same with my cousin, in this 3 years nothing has changed. I don‘t regret my decision in any way.
With something like this, your loyalty in Satan, it is only do or die.

This simple thing shows the deeper quality of Satanists. Satan over everybody, Satan over everything.

Meteor said:
Reminds me of GG Allin saying he used the RTR to purify himself of the Jewish DNA. They always make up things like this and eventually reveal themselves.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Meteor said:
Reminds me of GG Allin saying he used the RTR to purify himself of the Jewish DNA. They always make up things like this and eventually reveal themselves.

The smaller percentage ones may even believe this and actually do stuff like it. Well they are probably destroying themselves or going to make themselves totally unstable mentally anyways by doing stuff to remove Jewish DNA so not totally bad :lol: . The others are just telling lies.

Meteor said:
Shadowcat said:
Meteor said:

Exactly 2% jewish? How did he know did fam tell him? That amounts to a 6 or 7x great grand parent who was full jew. I'd ask about a dna test but they are not 100 percent accurate, although your case seems to confirm said accuracy if he did do one. Just goes to show jews are gunna jew. Glad you got out of that

I'm sure he was downplaying it. He took after his Gentile mother in terms of appearance, but I know what his father looked like, and so did he. That didn't look like a Gentile at all. I don't think he ever did a DNA test to confirm anything, but with the signs being so obvious in his ancestry there was no denying what he really was. I'm sure he was just in denial and told himself "oh I'm sure it's only a small percentage and doesn't matter." He was so full of shit.

Anyway, thank you. I'm also glad I got out of that. I may have lost a lot, but I also learned a lot.

not all jews have the typical look as a result of having ancestors who mixed with gentiles. Jewishness is strongly in the soul which will still be felt none the less.

Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:

Please if you can get you send me all that you did to stop the attacks, I noticed that im connected with the enemy and its hard to meditate, I get attacked so hard that i cant even use the bathroom things are better now but i cant even take showers without being attacked or controled please send me the link to those things asap i wanna get better sometime when i meditate i cant even talk and i get controled by some spell or spirit idk what it is im clearly not a coward or a jew bro i always came back to Satanism but im messed up in the head im tired of this man I cut myself last time and i told Satan i was gonna do it before i did I just have a urge to die because sometimes i feel like satan damned me things are going better but i hear voices calling me evil and idk if it was over something I did in the past, I want to help myself but i keep getting messed around with by these spells.

OK calm down. Start right away Ansuz and you can also vibrate the name Satan too into each Chakra let's say 54 times since this seems serious. Each Chakra say "my ____ Chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" Do this for awhile each day not hard. Also you can do what I described I don't know it may just be that whatever I did was related to the 42 names thing. I do remember something about a "gate" in the ritual. But you can try maybe it will help you too.

Those were the main things I did.

slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:

OK calm down. Start right away Ansuz and you can also vibrate the name Satan too into each Chakra let's say 54 times since this seems serious. Each Chakra say "my ____ Chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" Do this for awhile each day not hard. Also you can do what I described I don't know it may just be that whatever I did was related to the 42 names thing. I do remember something about a "gate" in the ritual. But you can try maybe it will help you too.

I live with christians is saying it in my head still counts

Lightstar23 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lightstar23 said:

I live with christians is saying it in my head still counts
Doing things in your head with runes isn't really effective at all according to what I read from people before I never tried it myself. Don't know about the name Satan maybe it is. Obviously you would not want to chant that out loud a bunch of Times in an xtian house lmao :lol: but you maybe can be sneaky. I grew up in a house with an xtian pastor as my dad. This is part of the problem with enemy attacks especially if some Jews are or were around sometimes. Maybe do a working sometime to cleanse your house with runes like Algiz and nauthiz Satanic blue fire and into an energy ball. Affirmation the see it filling your house. This works very well I have used it several times.

Ok you can do this kind of thing in the bathroom pretending to take a shower or taking one. You can do it with the TV volume or Music or radio or whatever volume up above the level you vibrate it. That won't effect this at all as long as your paying attention to the working or if you can go out for walks do this then of course making sure others don't hear you if your careful you can do that.

Here is a shorter working I created.

Working to Free Yourself From Jewish/Enemy Influence by Slyscorpion

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the RAUM meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “My base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

5. Vibrate ANSUZ 18 times into your soul.

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back