Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smoke Weed Every Day Goyim

Had to post here, cant resist the urge

Few days ago I went to my friends house (and other close friends too) since we have not seen each other for weeks, we were 7 counting me.

Holy shit, the energy in there was so dark, nasty, low and shitty I had to go earlier than expected, couldn't stand it at all. Anyways to the point, they smoked a TON of weed - I was outside cuz can't stand that crap. The room was actually nice when I arrived, with the electronic music and etc but when they started smoking it seemed to go in a downwards spiral, fuckin nasty. Weed for them is nothing though, since they do abuse mdma once or twice per month in the parties.

Then a very close friend of me, wanted to have a chat about his first LSD trip and lol I received the typical:
"My outlook in life has changed for the better, I now care about my family, want to study, start going to a gym, and overall im much more grateful after it, you should really experience this, it's incredible"

I got the fuck out of there. It's not only him, but everyone in the room and their friends that go like that. My friend wont do a single thing of that list he told me. My uncle is the same - funnily enough from the same group. Never worked in his life, mommas kid, while my dad and my older uncle did all the work. Few weeks ago, he said, on his holidays "I want to work with for my brother now, when I arrive there I will do everything he asks me to do"

He has been here for 2 weeks, has not done anything else than going to the kitchen for food. While I wake up at 0630 to exercise and go work with my dad he spends the whole day sitting in front of a cell phone.

My hate for drugs is insane - weed, LSD, mdma you name it. These guys are soul less bodies, and sadly the majority of the population is like that

I wonder if the real reason they are focusing on legalizing weed is so that they can kill 2 birds with one stone.

The 5G program is already setting up for launch. The cell towers for this program have the ability to cause cancer on a wide scale. Weed is known to combat some of the effects of cancer. With legalization comes regulation, profit, and control. The people will have no say about the 5G program and with a significant rise in cancer the populace will have little choice but to buy pharmaceutical weed and/or chemo treatments. This will curb population growth and make whats left of the populace easier to control while making them lots of money in the process. The cycle is self sustaining and has the potential to be ceaseless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back