Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the Beauty Of This World

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many people here come from a background where life has hit them really hard. Generally, people don't tend to come to Satan when they are "Good", because good events in life can bring ignorance, rather than enlightenment, the way things are today.

The thing is that when a person is feeling low, or has things to fix, the world looks far more negative than it actually might be. This view is not objective of the world, and is oftentimes, the choice of the mind of the individual. Sometimes, it can be very real: one may be experiencing negativity.

Regardless, bear this in mind: As I told people for years, we fight to improve this world, ourselves, and empower ourselves.

The aim here is, to gain strength to overcome this. Others who came in Satanism from a less oppressive or negative background, will understand this better, as in their case, Satanism just adds on top of one's power, and these values may be already understood or have been applied by them.

Spiritual Satanism and the JoS preach that life is for living. No, not everyone out there is rotten. Not everyone out there is bad. Civilization is not "corrupted". The universe is not a "prison". The fact the enemy may hold control of specific things, doesn't mean the world is evil or one should deny their own existence.

However despite of how many times this has to be told, people who already have this christian embed mentality [also manifesting itself when people getting really damaged psychologically] can insist on the same mentality even after coming here, seeing facts, etc.

It's kind of like depression. But as many people here have found, meditations and the knowledge of Satan can banish this out with the proper time and evolution, and self mind healing.

The enemy has tried to make the above the case, the "World is evil", and they say that this is the case because they admit "The world belongs to Satan". Christianity is built on one wanting to die, because this world is of 'Satan' and 'Unclean'.

The first way they constructed this worthless ideology, is by blaming the natural world, our civilizations, the wonders of life. The enemy is life hating. We are the reverse, we are life affirming and LOVING.

It is however the sad case that some people don't understand the meaning of the JoS or Satanism. The reason you are given these things, is to exist, and to restore the broken powers of appreciation of your existence, and therefore, that of others.

This is the only way towards positivity. The people who are weak and broken, despite of their claimed best motivations, will always harm other people, even without wanting to.

Xians and many others have claimed that "They want to improve the world", but this cannot happen, as none of them improve anything of themselves. This is the fastest way to corrupt this world: Do not advance yourself at all.

Lastly, for those who come in his place only to hate jews, or who consider that every failure in one's existence is due to jews...You don't understand things very well.

Yes, jews have a major control over specific things right now. Yes, they do curse. Yes, they are responsible for an excessive, undeniably huge, amount of evil. And yes, they will be dealt with. We're doing this.

The primary cause and point of failure however, can oftentimes, be one's self. Things one hasn't understood about this world or themselves, and things one has to learn, or a level not yet attained. And in this, you have to control your own life.

But this universe, it's beauty and it's life, exists now, and will exist later. Lions don't live to fight ticks, they live to exist and advance. The fact that we are confronted with spiritual ticks right now, forces us to focus on removal. This is an event of the present.

There are some people here who have interpolated the life hating instinct, by saying that "if jews own this and that, then this means the world is evil". Wrong. The universe doesn't belong to them, and it remains as positive as others can and will make it.

For this reason, Satan gives people power, rather than a stupid ideology that the universe is evil and one has to "escape" by meditation. This is the exact opposite of escapism.

The fact that a traveling ship may now have jews trying to knock the control handle, doesn't make the ship bad, only jews are bad. Our civilization and existence, has merit, importance, and beauty on it's own. And we must never let it go.

There are many positive, uplifting, and nice things happening in this world every single day. Many things that will fill one with hope.

The enemy constantly promotes fear, negative news, attacks humans, and tells them they will be damned. The Gods instead, warn so that we can correct, but their focus remains solidly on positivity.

We are confronted now with situations such as negativity, or the enemy and so on. Yet the above is none of the far end or last level purpose of Satanism, nor it ever was the point of the natural, life loving religion, which we are.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Below also a beautiful reply on the subject [Edited in later]:

Karnonnos said:
This is one of the best sermons.

Xianity preaches hatred of life. The 'church fathers' seethed with hatred at warriors, philosophers, the learned, the strong, the beautiful, athletes, singers, charioteers, engineers, entertainers, saying they would all be absorbed in hellfire. In the Constantinian dynasty anyone who could read or owned property were sentenced to death in show trials.

Many generations and existences of this garbage have imputed this into people. Hating existence, fearful of anything, wanting the 'thereafter' or 'rapture', creating a parallel world where the strong suffer for being strong, all at the behest of the static lump of shit on a stake and its 'sacrifice'. This prepares the mind for 'disssipation', communism and who knows what else. On the contrary to this malignant little program, our Gods are strong, truthful, beautiful and do not fear the world.

Nowadays unfortunately, it is true the worthless can get famous from every phone screen for being a human toilet, the hatred of the strong and truthful is being ramped up considerably, but that's a perversion designed by the enemy system, it's not nature. And a lot of these issues are not just spiritual and I do think come down to money with desperation in lacking this, it's very important to try to think outside the box with this.

But for the spiritual aspect, this is why me and some others like Henu I suspect emphasise the Void, AoP and Returning Curses very, very strongly. These things can allow someone to breathe and blossom, causing a 'reset'. It might seem like a copy/pasted response but there are a lot of people, even long-term members, who for some reason have discarded the basics.

HPS Maxine said Satanism is the religion of indulgence. The root of the word indulgence in ancient Indoeuropean means 'to engage'. Thoth relayed to her that one's ability to reincarnate depends on how much one wants to come back and loves nature, this is also tied up with the meaning of Maat and judgement.

It would benefit people to read the mythologies and stories of India, Egypt, Rome, Greece and Japan. Most of these encourage one to be brave, love life and take what one can get, even if there is carnage, strife and the hound of Pluto lurking near. It would also benefit some to read about actual heroes of WW1 that NS sprang from who didn't give up on anything.

Beelzebul showed me lately the beauty of nature, reaffirming again what beautiful life is. I've been in hard situations, never I could affirm that life wasn't/isn't beautiful, even when death was at the tip of my nose. It actually made me grab the life even more and desire it even more. It is an eternal truth, and it will be so regardless of what delusions do take place in this world.

Great Post bad boy Cobra! You can bring tears of Joy with words.

Bel discorso Cobra e vero la vita e bellissima il mondo anche , grazie a jos ed aSATANA per l oppurtunita ...
HAIL SATAN.

Bel discorso Cobra e vero la vita e bellissima il mondo anche , grazie a jos ed aSATANA per l oppurtunita ...
HAIL SATAN.

Unfortunately, I live in a country where the dominant religion is islam, and lately I have very often come across muslims who are talking nonsense about the so-called "last judgement" or "the end of the world". It's sad that these brainless idiots are programmed to bring such negative things into the world ... They don't even understand that thoughts are material and don't know about such thing as predictive programming with the help of which jews bring these horrible things into the world

A beautiful post HP cobra! we are in a war, and a lot of bad stuff is happening, but for that is for we are here! for fight to make things better and live with happiness when the enemy wants our suffering, for make the planet of satan and the gods a better place

All the emotional turmoil and pain I went through ,I think was destined and required to equip me for the challenges of my future . Maybe its because Pluto in my *st house. As I've come to Satanism the answers just become apparent to me. Any and all problems i have i get solutions to. Some seem hard and some seem relatively easy like a simple change of mindset but in the end its something that you personally have to do to improve yourself. I've never been given free goodies on this path but I've also never had a situation where I didn't know what i had to do. Satanism taught me to take responsibility for my life. For that I am eternally grateful.

Jack said:
All the emotional turmoil and pain I went through ,I think was destined and required to equip me for the challenges of my future . Maybe its because Pluto in my *st house. As I've come to Satanism the answers just become apparent to me. Any and all problems i have i get solutions to. Some seem hard and some seem relatively easy like a simple change of mindset but in the end its something that you personally have to do to improve yourself. I've never been given free goodies on this path but I've also never had a situation where I didn't know what i had to do. Satanism taught me to take responsibility for my life. For that I am eternally grateful.

This is how you build muscle. In the longterm perspective of things, this is exactly how a will gets empowered, and how it grows.

Years later you'll look back at these and understand your humungous growth, vs everyone else. And then everything will be really easy.

This is one of the best sermons.

Xianity preaches hatred of life. The 'church fathers' seethed with hatred at warriors, philosophers, the learned, the strong, the beautiful, athletes, singers, charioteers, engineers, entertainers, saying they would all be absorbed in hellfire. In the Constantinian dynasty anyone who could read or owned property were sentenced to death in show trials.

Many generations and existences of this garbage have imputed this into people. Hating existence, fearful of anything, wanting the 'thereafter' or 'rapture', creating a parallel world where the strong suffer for being strong, all at the behest of the static lump of shit on a stake and its 'sacrifice'. This prepares the mind for 'disssipation', communism and who knows what else. On the contrary to this malignant little program, our Gods are strong, truthful, beautiful and do not fear the world.

Nowadays unfortunately, it is true the worthless can get famous from every phone screen for being a human toilet, the hatred of the strong and truthful is being ramped up considerably, but that's a perversion designed by the enemy system, it's not nature. And a lot of these issues are not just spiritual and I do think come down to money with desperation in lacking this, it's very important to try to think outside the box with this.

But for the spiritual aspect, this is why me and some others like Henu I suspect emphasise the Void, AoP and Returning Curses very, very strongly. These things can allow someone to breathe and blossom, causing a 'reset'. It might seem like a copy/pasted response but there are a lot of people, even long-term members, who for some reason have discarded the basics.

HPS Maxine said Satanism is the religion of indulgence. The root of the word indulgence in ancient Indoeuropean means 'to engage'. Thoth relayed to her that one's ability to reincarnate depends on how much one wants to come back and loves nature, this is also tied up with the meaning of Maat and judgement.

It would benefit people to read the mythologies and stories of India, Egypt, Rome, Greece and Japan. Most of these encourage one to be brave, love life and take what one can get, even if there is carnage, strife and the hound of Pluto lurking near. It would also benefit some to read about actual heroes of WW1 that NS sprang from who didn't give up on anything.

Growth, life-loving affirmations, and benevolence is in the air for Lord Satan's people. So many of us, myself included are going through or have recently gone through a great deal of positive transformation.

The gods leave no one behind who is ernest in serving justice and healing Earth. Praise be to all the brave souls here learning new growth self-love and patience. We will only grow stronger and stronger. Thank you for another incredible post HP Cobra.

Beautiful post. I've heard some people here say they would rather reincarnate into a different world, but just look at nature... this planet is so beautiful it can bring tears to the eyes. Once humanity and civilization as a whole becomes more nature-inspired, all the cities and towns will also become more beautiful. Everything will be. And then everyone will be more filled with hope, optimism, and motivation to do and be even better than they thought they could be.

The more we each advance as individuals, and the more we help to advance the JoS as a whole, the sooner the world will be molded to Satan's purpose here. Which means the more beautiful and inspiring everything will become.

Hail Satan!

It truly is good the be alive even though as we are surrounded by masses of sheep, ruined Nature and unkept infrastructure. Even though these minus points I still enjoy life, and even more so after coming to Satan. The good part is that we'll get to fix this shit after the pest problem is taken care of and then the enjoyment really begins.

Henu the Great said:
It truly is good the be alive even though as we are surrounded by masses of sheep, ruined Nature and unkept infrastructure. Even though these minus points I still enjoy life, and even more so after coming to Satan. The good part is that we'll get to fix this shit after the pest problem is taken care of and then the enjoyment really begins.
I think that the best part when coming to Satan are not the powers and divnity, but the hope that we can fix this broken world, at least for me.
I wonder everyday how it will look when we are done with the jews...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This was amazing post HP Hooded Cobra, really touched my soul and heart and give me courage.
I do not pretend, my hate to those filthy kikes was and still is big, and this hate blinded me so badly I couldnt
focus on my rituals, many times even my brain was saying - do it quickly or - even if you doing it there is no result.
So, I decided to put myself together and I will try to manage my hate. These were my thoughts yesterday and before.
Today morning when I was reading your post , I just said, this is unbelievable, another post from the master what
confirms, the way I am thinking is correct or its way better than it was few years before.

THANK YOU.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is how you build muscle. In the longterm perspective of things, this is exactly how a will gets empowered, and how it grows.

Thank you, I really needed to see this!

i take nature pictures for a living and every time i go out and do my job I amazed by the beauty of this world and can’t believe people are blinded by shit around them not to see father satan’s work and great talk hp cobra

hail
satan

Society is in a state of sickness, and that's why people are sick. If it was so easy to just pretend that the jews don't exist, and live our lives and shape things to our liking, then everyone would do it. If the jews just left people alone then everyone would be happier. If I could go out and be a happy-go-lucky forest hippie living off the land then I would, but I'd get chased off by rangers and wardens telling me it's not my land and to go pay taxes for the jews. We don't own our land anymore.

Just because we focus on the problem doesn't mean we can't see the positive things in life as well. I was hanging outside yesterday in the sun, walking, smelling flowers. Of course I can see and appreciate beauty. But I refuse to avert my eyes from the problems in this world, and that's why I fight for Father. That's why I do my best everyday to do what I can do for this war, and I try to inspire and uplift at the same time.

It's because I love this world and its beauty, and all the beautiful things in it that I want to protect it so badly. It's why it hurts so much when I hear of animals losing their habitats, some going extinct, or being sacrificed for their blood and energy. Forests turning into deserts.

If I don't even focus on the problem then how can I fix it? And what do you mean when you say civilization isn't corrupted? All I have to do is look at the institutions, the schools where our children learn, the hospitals where they're born and cared for, the politicians that are supposed to look out for their future, the farms that provide their food, the cities that contain the air they breathe, the wells that supply their water. EVERYTHING is poisoned. How can that be called civilized? What is there about society that is pure? Everyone around us hates us and rejects the truth of reality. How is that not corruption?

I only hope that this post wasn't partially directed at me after the post I made about society. I feel a bit condemned.

I have a different way of looking at things, it seems.

Weassel said:
I think that the best part when coming to Satan are not the powers and divnity, but the hope that we can fix this broken world, at least for me.
I wonder everyday how it will look when we are done with the jews...
Air will be pure. Astral will be untarnished around Earth, at least. Nature is pure and flourishes. Buildings are gorgeous and well kept. People are happy. :!:

I myself just give everyone I meet a basic level of respect when I first meet them. That's it. No point in me constantly being a negative Nancy to all the normies I'm surrender by. It's brings more negativity. I had a horrible upbringing that not even my immediate family knows about and it was affecting me before finding this place. I was very bitter but thanks to SS and meditation being part of my life for about 10 years I automatically embrace where there's beauty in nature. If there's days where I find myself where I didn't experience anything beautiful in the external I remind myself that I least have access to sacred knowledge and practices and the Gods and Goddesses on my side.

The order of the Universe is in absolute perfection,always has been always will be. What causes suffering is our own actions,and God gives the consequences of our actions in perfection. This means Karma is absolutely perfect,it's never wrong. What we experience is of our own making,based on actions from previous lives which we have forgotten. This is for your own protection,if you remember your entire lifetimes in one life ,all the consequences of those actions will manifest in the present lifetime and you will feel very old. Only the very spiritually mature, Self (Parasiva) Realised individuals can go into their own past lives safely without much consequences for the present lifetime. Adepts say they are ways of protecting oneself. Everything happening in your life is of your own making, that's why the rule is live life as much as you can positively and happily dedicating your present lifetime to realising the Self God (through raising your Kundalini to the Crown Chakra). If it doesn't happen in one life time fine,but the Samskara ( impressions) made in the soul mind, from Yogic practices are very powerful they will ensure that you will fulfill the ultimate goal in your next lifetime. The Karmic seeds created for Self-Realisation are very ,very powerful. So the Yogic efforts made towards Self Realisation are absolutely worth it. Now this being the case,the enemy has to work by deception because they can't cause to happen to you, what you yourself have not caused or fascillitated in your Karmic pattern of your soul. They are three types of Karmas,the first is Sanchita- the seeds of karma in the storehouse that have not manifested; the second is Prarabdha karma-the present sanchita seeds manifesting ,the natal chart in Astrology. These you can't do much about even an adept has to leave through much of the situations they bring,though one who is Self Realised will be detached meaning no matter what happens on the outside on the inside they are not affected because the Self God is never attached or moved by the creation. They will be in an ever blissful state. Then there's is Kriyamana karma- these are the seeds your are creating by your actions in your present lifetime for the future and are going into the Sanchita Karma,the storehouse of Karmas. Your present natal chart , Prarabdha karmas are in the Subconscious mind, the Sanchita is in the Sub-subconscious mind. The goal of yoga is too work out all these karmas and be liberated from the cycle of birth and death, through Self Realisation,which if your present karmic pattern allows can be achieved in one lifetime. The worship of the Gods in Satanic terms,is about establishing a link to their darshan or radiation power ,which helps burn the seeds of karma from your past lives that will not help you evolve. They adjust the pattern of your soul ,coupled with the Yogic practices given to us by them will eventually lead you to Self Realisation,Moksha that is Liberation. That's what the Hindus say is the purpose of Puja,to invoke the power of the Gods to burn and change the pattern of your Karmic seeds. This Dharmic culture is why I also suspect that Asians generally even on average have a higher IQ than the rest. The worship and honour of the Gods even if one is not doing intense Sadhana(spiritual training),does improve the soul and having many lifetimes of this Dharmic culture does improve the soul as it evokes the darshan of the Gods. Now the enemy had to attack the Dharmic culture of Gentiles, destroy the knowledge of how one should conduct themselves in order to lead you to Self Realisation, Moksha this way of conduct is what is called Dharma,or Ma-at to the Ancient Egyptians,the Tao or Dao to the Chinese and Japanese and so on. To separate us from our Gods and their darshan , of which their power as described is an absolute necessity in our liberation. And introduce a false system of religion and conduct,where we ourselves conduct ourselves in way that leads us to our own damnation. It's genius parasitism ,where we do our own work leading to the enslavement of our own selves by our own conduct. Because nothing happens to you outside your own karmic pattern that you yourself has not caused. It's only by deception can they succeed. You can see it,Xian preachers, pastors, clergy and Muslim clerics are doing the work of the Jews with the "worship " of their billions of followers. As the Jews sit back and reap the energies generated and directed towards their Thoughtforms. That's why these religions need to be destroyed, their places of worship destroyed to the ground and restore the Dharmic Culture of our Great Ancestors. Where our original Pagan Gods are honoured and their Power invoked to assist in our evolution. It's Natural Law lower beings seek to be uplifted by Higher Beings ,it's Aristocratic Principle. Satgurus often say there's not one thing wrong in the Universe,they are viewing things from a Super consciousness perspective. And everything is happening is based on the Karmic patterns of the soul. This is in absolute perfection,but from an instictive, intellectual mind we think that things are wrong. They say when you become Self Realised ,you will say that everything happening is just and as it should be. Every soul will eventually get liberated without exception and you are given chance after chance until this happens. It took many of us thousands maybe even millions of lifetimes to get to this point ,of knowing and wanting Self Realisation. The rule is when a soul is ready it will turn on the inside and seek the Self God. That's why we don't proselytize. When a soul through many lifetime experiences ,will find living in the lower ,qlippoth,"hellish " realms of consciousness unbearable it can only look to the Crown Chakra for happiness and liberation. The problem is that this process is taking much longer because of the destruction of Dharmic Culture. The Lemurian Scrolls are very interesting ,if you read you will discover that it's only in this present age , Kali Yuga that things got so bad. In previous ages we had a Global Dharmic Civilisation and every single soul knew ,why they are here. Souls where getting Self Realised at a very high rate and there was no suffering. Many of these souls are coming to restore the Dharmic Culture throughout the Kaili Yuga,they where very spiritually advanced in those days they could foresee what was going to happen. One last thing just to demonstrate how powerful and uplifting having a spiritual class of people ruling you is. Hindus say that the Yogis of yore would taken on the bad karmas of a nation and manifest them in their physical bodies and through Hatha Yoga these Karmas would be released and destroyed,then the life of the people would improve. They where truly Great Yogis.....

hailourtruegod said:
I myself just give everyone I meet a basic level of respect when I first meet them. That's it. No point in me constantly being a negative Nancy to all the normies I'm surrender by. It's brings more negativity. I had a horrible upbringing that not even my immediate family knows about and it was affecting me before finding this place. I was very bitter but thanks to SS and meditation being part of my life for about 10 years I automatically embrace where there's beauty in nature. If there's days where I find myself where I didn't experience anything beautiful in the external I remind myself that I least have access to sacred knowledge and practices and the Gods and Goddesses on my side.

I salute you for being 10years a Spiritual Satanist!

Hail Satan!

likman666 said:
The order of the Universe is in absolute perfection,always has been always will be. What causes suffering is our own actions,and God gives the consequences of our actions in perfection. This means Karma is absolutely perfect,it's never wrong. What we experience is of our own making,based on actions from previous lives which we have forgotten. This is for your own protection,if you remember your entire lifetimes in one life ,all the consequences of those actions will manifest in the present lifetime and you will feel very old. Only the very spiritually mature, Self (Parasiva) Realised individuals can go into their own past lives safely without much consequences for the present lifetime. Adepts say they are ways of protecting oneself. Everything happening in your life is of your own making, that's why the rule is live life as much as you can positively and happily dedicating your present lifetime to realising the Self God (through raising your Kundalini to the Crown Chakra). If it doesn't happen in one life time fine,but the Samskara ( impressions) made in the soul mind, from Yogic practices are very powerful they will ensure that you will fulfill the ultimate goal in your next lifetime. The Karmic seeds created for Self-Realisation are very ,very powerful. So the Yogic efforts made towards Self Realisation are absolutely worth it. Now this being the case,the enemy has to work by deception because they can't cause to happen to you, what you yourself have not caused or fascillitated in your Karmic pattern of your soul. They are three types of Karmas,the first is Sanchita- the seeds of karma in the storehouse that have not manifested; the second is Prarabdha karma-the present sanchita seeds manifesting ,the natal chart in Astrology. These you can't do much about even an adept has to leave through much of the situations they bring,though one who is Self Realised will be detached meaning no matter what happens on the outside on the inside they are not affected because the Self God is never attached or moved by the creation. They will be in an ever blissful state. Then there's is Kriyamana karma- these are the seeds your are creating by your actions in your present lifetime for the future and are going into the Sanchita Karma,the storehouse of Karmas. Your present natal chart , Prarabdha karmas are in the Subconscious mind, the Sanchita is in the Sub-subconscious mind. The goal of yoga is too work out all these karmas and be liberated from the cycle of birth and death, through Self Realisation,which if your present karmic pattern allows can be achieved in one lifetime. The worship of the Gods in Satanic terms,is about establishing a link to their darshan or radiation power ,which helps burn the seeds of karma from your past lives that will not help you evolve. They adjust the pattern of your soul ,coupled with the Yogic practices given to us by them will eventually lead you to Self Realisation,Moksha that is Liberation. That's what the Hindus say is the purpose of Puja,to invoke the power of the Gods to burn and change the pattern of your Karmic seeds. This Dharmic culture is why I also suspect that Asians generally even on average have a higher IQ than the rest. The worship and honour of the Gods even if one is not doing intense Sadhana(spiritual training),does improve the soul and having many lifetimes of this Dharmic culture does improve the soul as it evokes the darshan of the Gods. Now the enemy had to attack the Dharmic culture of Gentiles, destroy the knowledge of how one should conduct themselves in order to lead you to Self Realisation, Moksha this way of conduct is what is called Dharma,or Ma-at to the Ancient Egyptians,the Tao or Dao to the Chinese and Japanese and so on. To separate us from our Gods and their darshan , of which their power as described is an absolute necessity in our liberation. And introduce a false system of religion and conduct,where we ourselves conduct ourselves in way that leads us to our own damnation. It's genius parasitism ,where we do our own work leading to the enslavement of our own selves by our own conduct. Because nothing happens to you outside your own karmic pattern that you yourself has not caused. It's only by deception can they succeed. You can see it,Xian preachers, pastors, clergy and Muslim clerics are doing the work of the Jews with the "worship " of their billions of followers. As the Jews sit back and reap the energies generated and directed towards their Thoughtforms. That's why these religions need to be destroyed, their places of worship destroyed to the ground and restore the Dharmic Culture of our Great Ancestors. Where our original Pagan Gods are honoured and their Power invoked to assist in our evolution. It's Natural Law lower beings seek to be uplifted by Higher Beings ,it's Aristocratic Principle. Satgurus often say there's not one thing wrong in the Universe,they are viewing things from a Super consciousness perspective. And everything is happening is based on the Karmic patterns of the soul. This is in absolute perfection,but from an instictive, intellectual mind we think that things are wrong. They say when you become Self Realised ,you will say that everything happening is just and as it should be. Every soul will eventually get liberated without exception and you are given chance after chance until this happens. It took many of us thousands maybe even millions of lifetimes to get to this point ,of knowing and wanting Self Realisation. The rule is when a soul is ready it will turn on the inside and seek the Self God. That's why we don't proselytize. When a soul through many lifetime experiences ,will find living in the lower ,qlippoth,"hellish " realms of consciousness unbearable it can only look to the Crown Chakra for happiness and liberation. The problem is that this process is taking much longer because of the destruction of Dharmic Culture. The Lemurian Scrolls are very interesting ,if you read you will discover that it's only in this present age , Kali Yuga that things got so bad. In previous ages we had a Global Dharmic Civilisation and every single soul knew ,why they are here. Souls where getting Self Realised at a very high rate and there was no suffering. Many of these souls are coming to restore the Dharmic Culture throughout the Kaili Yuga,they where very spiritually advanced in those days they could foresee what was going to happen. One last thing just to demonstrate how powerful and uplifting having a spiritual class of people ruling you is. Hindus say that the Yogis of yore would taken on the bad karmas of a nation and manifest them in their physical bodies and through Hatha Yoga these Karmas would be released and destroyed,then the life of the people would improve. They where truly Great Yogis.....

A lot of this is accurate, but I think you're blaming the victims to an extent which is what the enemies want us to do. If we say we're responsible for everything that's happening to us collectively or even personally (some things are caused personally, but not everything) then that's just accepting the enemy karma and blame for what's happened to this world. The enemies murder those who try to get the truth out and enlighten others. They sacrifice children and animals. They destroy nature. Do you want to say that we're responsible for all of that? The jews are responsible for very much of our suffering. To deny that is folly.

They corrupted and murdered the Romans, and removed us from our Dharmic way of life in the first place. We don't shoulder the blame for our ancestors being murdered. That's not on us. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and it's not their fault.

It also seems to me like there may be a hint of solipsism to your views which is irreconcilable with how you see things overall. I suggest you resolve such cognitive dissonance as soon as you're able. The world is co-created, everyone participates.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy has tried to make the above the case, the "World is evil", and they say that this is the case because they admit "The world belongs to Satan". Christianity is built on one wanting to die, because this world is of 'Satan' and 'Unclean'.

Really true. When people are introduced to this concept, they delve on the idea of the afterlife and paradise, where they see death as a good thing and may even neglect seeing a solution for their problems. Sad fact is not many don't even stop to realize what they are believing, in turn, this manifests even more negativity upon their lives. As long as this abomination of a religion persists to pollute the minds of society, this world will not be rid of evil.

Something funny I thought of saying to christards is "Just go to heaven already." If they hate this world so much then they should leave us alone and stop ruining it.

jrvan said:
likman666 said:

A lot of this is accurate, but I think you're blaming the victims to an extent which is what the enemies want us to do. If we say we're responsible for everything that's happening to us collectively or even personally (some things are caused personally, but not everything) then that's just accepting the enemy karma and blame for what's happened to this world. The enemies murder those who try to get the truth out and enlighten others. They sacrifice children and animals. They destroy nature. Do you want to say that we're responsible for all of that? The jews are responsible for very much of our suffering. To deny that is folly.

They corrupted and murdered the Romans, and removed us from our Dharmic way of life in the first place. We don't shoulder the blame for our ancestors being murdered. That's not on us. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and it's not their fault.

It also seems to me like there may be a hint of solipsism to your views which is irreconcilable with how you see things overall. I suggest you resolve such cognitive dissonance as soon as you're able. The world is co-created, everyone participates.
The problem is the general Consciousness that humanity is operating on. This is what has produced suffering in the world. The dropped snake power. Acting from a lower Conscious state will produce more bad actions than good, reduce intelligence,make you more vulnerable to manipulation and deception. Will therefore make more bad Karmas than good.As the Kali Yuga dawned ,the radiation from the Central Sun reduced,this caused the Kundalini power to start sleeping in most of humanity. This I suspect is when the enemy chose to strike. Reduced radiation from the Central Sun ,made it easier to attack the snake power and inhabitants of this planet. If you read the Lemurian Scrolls by Satguru Subramuniyaswami Sivaya which where given to him from Satan's personal akashic library. They say as the Kali Yuga dawned the planet become more isolated from other planet civilisations , including the Gods. Space travel both astrally and physically was easy in previous ages. The radiation from the Central Sun at the centre of every Galaxy is what determines the Yugas. When it's at its strongest,a planet/solar system, experiences a Golden age. We came to this planet during the last Golden age. We needed a planet whose core is hot(fire planet) in the middle realm(Bhuloka) to have physical bodies to further our evolution and for the Kundalini to operate optimally. At the dawn of the coming Sat Yuga,what will actually happen is the radiation from the Central Sun will connect to the Kundalini of the planet at the Earths core,which then connects with Kundalini of every soul. This will trigger an automatic rise of the Kundalini power in everyone. This will be such an intense event,if ones soul is not prepared it could even decimate. Our bodies will be modified making it easier ,for Magnum opus thats what the schrolls say. So there's a rise of everyone's Consciousness to God Consciousness. They can't be suffering in such a state. Other divine souls ,will then also come and use the planet for the same purpose ,Self Realisation. Now all Karma is just ,this is what the highest realised Satgurus say. Now on this issue I will quote from Satguru Subramuniyaswami in his book "Dancing with Siva" page 184 sloka 47:-
"Evil is often looked upon as a Force against God. But the Hindu knows that all forces are God's forces, even the waywardness of adharma. This is sometimes difficult to understand when we see the pains and problems caused by men against men. Looking deeper ,we see that what is called evil has its own mysterious purpose in life. Yes,bad things do happen. Still,the wise never blame God,for they know these to be the return of man's self created karmas, difficult but necessary experiences for his spiritual evolution. Whenever we are injured or hurt,we understand that our suffering is but the fulfillment of a karma we once initiated,for which our injurer is but the instrument who ,when his karma cycles around,will be the injured. Those who perform seemingly evil deeds are not yet in touch with the ever-present God Consciousness of their immortal soul. The Vedas rightly admonish, "Borne along and defiled by the stream of qualities, unsteady,wavering, bewildered,full of desire, distracted,one goes on into the state of self-concept. In thinking 'This is I ' and 'That is mine' one binds himself with himself,as a bird with a snare." Aum Namah Sivaya.
Another brief quote from the same book Sloka 54
"When we do not think , speak and act virtuously,we create negative karmas and bring suffering upon ourselves and others. We suffer when we act instictively and intellectually without superconsious guidance.Aum."
That's why with regards to the Jewish problem Satan says
" Israel will get what she deserves"
This is also obviously based on the law of Karma. The problem is most of humanity is not acting with superconsious guidance. Because of obviously the fallen snake power. This is what has made us more vulnerable to manipulation of producing bad Karmas leading to enslavement by our actions. But as Satan says
"Israel will get what she deserves."
Hail Satan!

jrvan said:
likman666 said:

Just another addition ,there is the human Justice system and then there's cosmic justice. The wheels of karma turn slow. One of the main ideas for establishing a Justice system ,is not just for law and order. Its also karmic. If one does wrong ,they are remorseful and accept punishment for their wrong. The karmic consequences of their wrong deed is dealt with there and then,at least for the most part. In their next lifetime the consequence won't be there or it will be minimal. Now if one thinks they are so clever or powerful enough and get away with their bad action. The wheels of cosmic justice will get to them in their next life. God is a Silent Witness. God is with us always, even when we are unaware of that holy presence. We are in an ocean of God Consciousness. So everything happening is happening in God Consciousness, this is never wrong. All Karma is just.
Now with the Jewish problem, there is no way they could attack a planet getting it's highest radiation from the Central Sun. That would be working against the forces of the Universe operating on that planet ,at that particular time in line with their agenda. It's astrological. You would want to do so , when the forces favouring high spirituality are waning on a planet. When the forces of the Universe are actually working to put the Kundalini power of the inhabitants of the planet asleep. When because of the configuration of planet/solar system,as it goes around the Central Sun is most isolated from other planet civilisations. This makes the planet more vulnerable to attack, makes easier to drop their snake power. Because of reduced spiritually ,as a result of reduced radiation from the Central Sun being at its lowest. Attacking such a planet at such a time to enslave it's inhabitants, would actually be going alone with the forces of the Universe operating at that particular time. Making your mission much easier, your are going along with the forces of the Universe. It's astrological , its just like the we know when to begin a money spell for example. When white or black magic is more favorable. That's what happened with Earth. Obviously they are more much deeper understandings and technicalities of what happened. Which have been lost of what happened. But are recorded in the akashic records,which when the time becomes auspicious will be revealed to every one. Right now only the adepts of the highest kind ,have access to such. And are sworn to secrecy, because humanity is not yet ready. But we know that Jews are alien ,they are a threat,want to enslave us. They have said it themselves. We have to deal with them. But they will face the consequences of their actions like everyone else. Every one is accountable. That's why Satgurus say , when one requests the Gods for something ,they first look at your Karmic pattern from the last 99 years and the next future 99 years. Based on that they then decide,if what you want is even good for you or justified. Every creature accounts before Divine Providence.....

Specter said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Really true. When people are introduced to this concept, they delve on the idea of the afterlife and paradise, where they see death as a good thing and may even neglect seeing a solution for their problems. Sad fact is not many don't even stop to realize what they are believing, in turn, this manifests even more negativity upon their lives. As long as this abomination of a religion persists to pollute the minds of society, this world will not be rid of evil.
I tried to point out to someone I know certain things in Islam that are not normal and ethical, such as early and forced marriage. And that person, although she would fit into satanism, she said that we better not comment on these things (she also warned me not to talk to others about such things, I knew about it anyway, I wanted to discuss only these issues with her), and we should respect everyone's decision. Just focus on our lives and live by our principles. She is such a good person and I like that she doesn't agree with certain things in Christianity either, it seems to me that she is somewhat afraid to express her opinion. Maybe she's afraid she'll be punished by "god." And I think there are more people like her. "But what if God really exists, and I'll go to hell because of such thoughts."

Or maybe some are afraid that something as beautiful as SS that could change their lives for the better is too good to be true in the world we live in now; to avoid an extreme disappointment.

But there are also completely ignorant people who focus only on the material side of life. Protests are taking place in different countries, in other countries the situation is getting worse and they do nothing but continue to post pictures with them on instagram, what they eat or how they dress or from which popular and expensive brand they bought products.

jrvan said:
likman666 said:

You have accused me of solipsism,no that's not the case. When one talks about the Self God,its not the individual ego, or individual soul. It's the all pervading Parabrahman that pervades everything that exists. In the individual soul,it's called the Self God. This is what is animating you and giving you awareness. Para Brahman cannot be demonstrated. But it is possible to infer the existence from certain empirical factors. The existence of Brahman is known from the fact of it's being the SELF of everyone. For everyone is conscious of the existence of his self (individual ego) and never thinks "I am not". If the existence of his self were not known, everyone would think:"I am not". This self(individual ego),of whose existence all are conscious,is Brahman.(the Awareness). There is an inherent feeling in everybody:"I exist". Awareness is Eternal, everything is just a manifestation of this awareness. It is existence. What is common in trees,ants,birds,stones and man?. Existence. A tree exists. A bird exists. A stone exists. A man exists. Existence is Brahman. This is Sat in Sanskrit, means Eternal Truth. One takes their Individual consciousness to ParaBrahman within themselves,they are said to be SELF (ParaBrahman) Realised. This should be experienced , while in the physical body. You are then liberated from the cycle of birth and death. This is the aim.
A quote from Hitler, " Truth will be the final victor in this struggle. Truth , however is with us."
This I got from a video sermon made by HP Cobra with writing by Ex - High Priest Mageson . It describes quite well what, I am trying to convey....

likman666 said:
jrvan said:
likman666 said:

Just another addition ,there is the human Justice system and then there's cosmic justice. The wheels of karma turn slow. One of the main ideas for establishing a Justice system ,is not just for law and order. Its also karmic. If one does wrong ,they are remorseful and accept punishment for their wrong. The karmic consequences of their wrong deed is dealt with there and then,at least for the most part. In their next lifetime the consequence won't be there or it will be minimal. Now if one thinks they are so clever or powerful enough and get away with their bad action. The wheels of cosmic justice will get to them in their next life. God is a Silent Witness. God is with us always, even when we are unaware of that holy presence. We are in an ocean of God Consciousness. So everything happening is happening in God Consciousness, this is never wrong. All Karma is just.
Now with the Jewish problem, there is no way they could attack a planet getting it's highest radiation from the Central Sun. That would be working against the forces of the Universe operating on that planet ,at that particular time in line with their agenda. It's astrological. You would want to do so , when the forces favouring high spirituality are waning on a planet. When the forces of the Universe are actually working to put the Kundalini power of the inhabitants of the planet asleep. When because of the configuration of planet/solar system,as it goes around the Central Sun is most isolated from other planet civilisations. This makes the planet more vulnerable to attack, makes easier to drop their snake power. Because of reduced spiritually ,as a result of reduced radiation from the Central Sun being at its lowest. Attacking such a planet at such a time to enslave it's inhabitants, would actually be going alone with the forces of the Universe operating at that particular time. Making your mission much easier, your are going along with the forces of the Universe. It's astrological , its just like the we know when to begin a money spell for example. When white or black magic is more favorable. That's what happened with Earth. Obviously they are more much deeper understandings and technicalities of what happened. Which have been lost of what happened. But are recorded in the akashic records,which when the time becomes auspicious will be revealed to every one. Right now only the adepts of the highest kind ,have access to such. And are sworn to secrecy, because humanity is not yet ready. But we know that Jews are alien ,they are a threat,want to enslave us. They have said it themselves. We have to deal with them. But they will face the consequences of their actions like everyone else. Every one is accountable. That's why Satgurus say , when one requests the Gods for something ,they first look at your Karmic pattern from the last 99 years and the next future 99 years. Based on that they then decide,if what you want is even good for you or justified. Every creature accounts before Divine Providence.....

Mate, Divine Law is Dharma, not Karma. Karma is to be risen above. Through following Dharma and empowering ourselves through Satan's guidance, we are liberated from Karma.

It's like being ruled by the flow of destiny. Through knowledge and empowerment we control the flow instead of being controlled by it. That is the essence of a mage - one who controls the wild, raw, chaotic forces of nature/right brain through willpower of their left brain. Right brain is nature, left brain is civilization. One guides their wild female force with their ordered male force.

When we achieve this we have become Horus, and conquered our Set. We have become Zeus and subdued our Typhon. We have become the Aesir and controlled the Jotnar. Chaos becomes ours to control. Chaos is power, and if we don't control it then we get Karma. We get thrown around by the storms of destiny.

This is also why the Egyptian Gods were depicted carrying the WAS sceptre. The WAS sceptre is Set's animal, and Set is the God of Chaos. The Gods control chaos rather than being controlled by it.

likman666 said:
You have accused me of solipsism,no that's not the case.
Also, "accuse" is a strong word here. I didn't accuse you of solipsism, I suggested that it might be present in your views. Now that you've explained what you meant, it makes more sense to me.

likman666 said:
jrvan said:
likman666 said:

Whatever “Karma” is in the current sense of the word, it sounds like a possible corruption of the name Kumara. It also sounds like a distraction from the real problems upon this world that causes people to suffer.

“What goes around, comes around.” - is the saying, but it also means that if we sit and do nothing, somehow what one has earned through what they give out will come back on them, which is bullshit christian “don’t take revenge, let so-called karma take care of it for you” mentality. The kikes have humanity believing they earned what they’ve got now because they brought it on themselves through “karma” so don’t do anything about it because we “earned it”.

Yom Kippur, the holiday of goat sacrifice and dishing out “karma” on our people by kikes is an example of the enemy’s “karma” being directed to those who didn’t earn it. Why should we accept that kind of attack on our own?

“Karma” from my understanding exists in the way it does right now because the world lacks spiritual knowledge. Without spiritual knowledge one can’t overcome the things that causes one “karma”. If we can’t take revenge when wrong is done to us, fight back, clean away the dirt and filth - we bring it to our next lives to be dealt with because history repeats in order to fix what hasn’t yet been fixed. When we make mistakes we are meant to learn from them, otherwise we suffer the consequences over and over again until death.

“Karma” as we know it to be, imo, is not “normal” in a world that is meant to have spiritual knowledge and be spiritually advanced. It exists because the kikes cause it to exist, and humanity has been conditioned under their command to do nothing about it, so we are forever trapped rolling the boulder up the hill but never reaching the summit, never earning the fruits of that labour, and we die a soul death.

They all but totally destroyed humanity’s will to fight back on all levels, and accepting today’s meaning of “karma” as “normal” is just another trick in the book to prevent our own from waking up and purging them from our territories.

Many thanks! I still have spring of next year for it to be officially 10 years. :)

NinRick said:
hailourtruegod said:

I salute you for being 10years a Spiritual Satanist!

Hail Satan!

Thank you for this beautiful post, HP HoodedCobra.
For most of my life, I lived under an abusive mother that made it her goal to ruin my life because I wasn't like my older sister. I wasn't a chain smoker, an alcoholic, dramatic, or left wing. I was, and still am, like my father. Laid back, eager to learn, loving of nature, and loving of all things motorcycles and cars. He let me be whatever the hell I wanted, and I will forever be grateful to him for it.
Under my abusive mother, I was put through extreme distress, and I thought I was never meant to be alive. She tore me apart day in and day out, even if she didn't say a word to me. All it took was a specific look. I went through years of depression and harsh anxiety because of her.
But, I was introduced to the Joy of Satan through someone extremely close to me when I was 14. I was young, but he woke me up to the truth, and I began to take action.
Soon afterwards, I dedicated my soul to Father Satan. Since then, my life has turned around completely, and I've become a confident, happy woman. I've been developing spiritually for many years, and I made the discovery that the person who brought me to JOS was my lover in my past life.
With all this being said, to anyone who has just joined Joy of Satan, please always remember.
You are loved, you are valued, you are beautiful, and you are worthy. Keep empowering yourself, and the results will come to you when they are ready. You are safe here.

Bakorra Kaiba said:
Thank you for this beautiful post, HP HoodedCobra.
For most of my life, I lived under an abusive mother that made it her goal to ruin my life because I wasn't like my older sister. I wasn't a chain smoker, an alcoholic, dramatic, or left wing. I was, and still am, like my father. Laid back, eager to learn, loving of nature, and loving of all things motorcycles and cars. He let me be whatever the hell I wanted, and I will forever be grateful to him for it.
Under my abusive mother, I was put through extreme distress, and I thought I was never meant to be alive. She tore me apart day in and day out, even if she didn't say a word to me. All it took was a specific look. I went through years of depression and harsh anxiety because of her.
But, I was introduced to the Joy of Satan through someone extremely close to me when I was 14. I was young, but he woke me up to the truth, and I began to take action.
Soon afterwards, I dedicated my soul to Father Satan. Since then, my life has turned around completely, and I've become a confident, happy woman. I've been developing spiritually for many years, and I made the discovery that the person who brought me to JOS was my lover in my past life.
With all this being said, to anyone who has just joined Joy of Satan, please always remember.
You are loved, you are valued, you are beautiful, and you are worthy. Keep empowering yourself, and the results will come to you when they are ready. You are safe here.

A very beautiful story and I am glad you made it out.

The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life. Stay strong always.

tabby said:
likman666 said:

Whatever “Karma” is in the current sense of the word, it sounds like a possible corruption of the name Kumara. It also sounds like a distraction from the real problems upon this world that causes people to suffer.

“What goes around, comes around.” - is the saying, but it also means that if we sit and do nothing, somehow what one has earned through what they give out will come back on them, which is bullshit christian “don’t take revenge, let so-called karma take care of it for you” mentality. The kikes have humanity believing they earned what they’ve got now because they brought it on themselves through “karma” so don’t do anything about it because we “earned it”.

Yom Kippur, the holiday of goat sacrifice and dishing out “karma” on our people by kikes is an example of the enemy’s “karma” being directed to those who didn’t earn it. Why should we accept that kind of attack on our own?

“Karma” from my understanding exists in the way it does right now because the world lacks spiritual knowledge. Without spiritual knowledge one can’t overcome the things that causes one “karma”. If we can’t take revenge when wrong is done to us, fight back, clean away the dirt and filth - we bring it to our next lives to be dealt with because history repeats in order to fix what hasn’t yet been fixed. When we make mistakes we are meant to learn from them, otherwise we suffer the consequences over and over again until death.

“Karma” as we know it to be, imo, is not “normal” in a world that is meant to have spiritual knowledge and be spiritually advanced. It exists because the kikes cause it to exist, and humanity has been conditioned under their command to do nothing about it, so we are forever trapped rolling the boulder up the hill but never reaching the summit, never earning the fruits of that labour, and we die a soul death.

They all but totally destroyed humanity’s will to fight back on all levels, and accepting today’s meaning of “karma” as “normal” is just another trick in the book to prevent our own from waking up and purging them from our territories.
Karma is Divine Law it means action,it's the law of cause and effect. Evolution happens because of it.

jrvan said:
likman666 said:
jrvan said:

Mate, Divine Law is Dharma, not Karma. Karma is to be risen above. Through following Dharma and empowering ourselves through Satan's guidance, we are liberated from Karma.

It's like being ruled by the flow of destiny. Through knowledge and empowerment we control the flow instead of being controlled by it. That is the essence of a mage - one who controls the wild, raw, chaotic forces of nature/right brain through willpower of their left brain. Right brain is nature, left brain is civilization. One guides their wild female force with their ordered male force.

When we achieve this we have become Horus, and conquered our Set. We have become Zeus and subdued our Typhon. We have become the Aesir and controlled the Jotnar. Chaos becomes ours to control. Chaos is power, and if we don't control it then we get Karma. We get thrown around by the storms of destiny.

This is also why the Egyptian Gods were depicted carrying the WAS sceptre. The WAS sceptre is Set's animal, and Set is the God of Chaos. The Gods control chaos rather than being controlled by it.

likman666 said:
Also, "accuse" is a strong word here. I didn't accuse you of solipsism, I suggested that it might be present in your views. Now that you've explained what you meant, it makes more sense to me.
Dharma is conduct leading to liberation or Moksha. The Natural Way. I know what Dharma is. Karma is also a Divine Law,it means action. It's the law of cause and effect, evolution happens because of it. This law works every where and is the most sublime rule. Reap what you sow. Everybody is bound to know this rule and respect it.

NishaWillow said:
Specter said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I tried to point out to someone I know certain things in Islam that are not normal and ethical, such as early and forced marriage. And that person, although she would fit into satanism, she said that we better not comment on these things (she also warned me not to talk to others about such things, I knew about it anyway, I wanted to discuss only these issues with her), and we should respect everyone's decision. Just focus on our lives and live by our principles. She is such a good person and I like that she doesn't agree with certain things in Christianity either, it seems to me that she is somewhat afraid to express her opinion. Maybe she's afraid she'll be punished by "god." And I think there are more people like her. "But what if God really exists, and I'll go to hell because of such thoughts."

Or maybe some are afraid that something as beautiful as SS that could change their lives for the better is too good to be true in the world we live in now; to avoid an extreme disappointment.

But there are also completely ignorant people who focus only on the material side of life. Protests are taking place in different countries, in other countries the situation is getting worse and they do nothing but continue to post pictures with them on instagram, what they eat or how they dress or from which popular and expensive brand they bought products.

Indeed this conception of a place of "eternal punishment" after death has been the main fear factor in keeping people in that odious program. It's a powerful psychological weapon that can keep one deeply subjugated and overlook flaws in its teachings.

Unfortunately this has always been targeted towards the youth and it emotionally and psychologically scars them in which it can be hard in deprogramming from this. They will need to gradually overcome this by knowledge and example, and mainly by realizing that its teachings are completely alien to the natural way of life.

likman666 said:
jrvan said:
likman666 said:

likman666 said:
Dharma is conduct leading to liberation or Moksha. The Natural Way. I know what Dharma is. Karma is also a Divine Law,it means action. It's the law of cause and effect, evolution happens because of it. This law works every where and is the most sublime rule. Reap what you sow. Everybody is bound to know this rule and respect it.

If you want to be ruled by Karma then go right ahead. The rest of us are too smart for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back