Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Sites Attacked...Again

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
We are aware that some of our websites have been shot down again. Well, as things are, this is not going to stop. Every solution we have, the enemy takes time and resources to go around it. It all repeats.

So, fellow SS, the situation is repeating itself and I have to be prompt here, because we'll try to restore things again.

The enemy wants us wiped out. We know that. They are very pre-occupied in attacking us all the time. I would be far off to say that they probably have units of people focusing specific on this at this point.

There are clearly adversaries against us that are not what they were before. This includes above and below. I don't want to get into all the details here because it's a waste of time. Those who can "understand" will understand on their own.

Nobody wants you to have actual JoS information, and the enemy will not sit by watching their shit curses collapse and stop existing. The enemy is losing sleep that people know the things that they do.

The enemies have what appears to also be infinite time and funding, on top of it. Therefore the barraging is consistent. Therefore, everywhere we go, they follow behind us, and things like this happen, the sites are shot down.

I've seen some of the methods they do, and they are canned, but they seem to work almost every time. These deal with slander, fake reports, claiming falsehoods, and so on.

Like holy shit, even if we were hypothetically even Pirate Bay or a literal Torrenting site, we would be attacked way way less.

The problem is, they don't really think we'll go out forever, but it will keep repeating. They hope to attack our time, finances, and so on with this. This is a method to bleed us dry.

In a sense, as the enemy massacred every temple and harassed all the people going there for Pagans, they practice the same form of covert persecution today. Since the enemy can do nothing else, covert deceptive methods and attacks are their next go-to right now.

Therefore it's repetitive and constant. The enemy has infinite resources, and manpower to do that, and they know repeating that, spends equal force from our own. They therefore repeat it.

We're also impossible to be hosted in any "commercial" normal stuff places where everyone can host, which are both cheap and effective. Why?

Inferior SJW humans and other passive aggressive evil people, also "professionally" take it on themselves to let's say, provide shit support if they see that we are so evil kaneevil and might say we have reservations about their lord and savior Joe Biden or something in our material. Free speech culture is dying in the United States.

They can host pedos of course like GoDaddy, but Gods forbid they host someone who questions their shit agenda or anything.

At this point, one would moving to Communist China, maybe there is more freedom of speech and opinion there, maybe we could host there with less problems. At least over there we know it has Communism, over here, we pretend that shit like 50% taxes professed by Biden to feed anyone but the working class, aren't Communism still, and this slow shit is really really tiring and psychodramatic.

We also have to pretend shit like we have free speech while it's all bullshit. We had free speech up until the 2000. In 2017, we heard the final cries of Free Speech. Now it's officially dead. At least Communists tell you it's the case, they don't lie all day pretending we have freedom of expression or some shit.

You can't rule anything out these days. Anyway, hyperbole and jokes aside...

This is no different than how when Sumer fell, people went to built Egypt. Then the enemy followed on Egypt. Then to Rome, then to Greece, then to the United States. They don't give up, and neither should we.

I will make a post after the situation is fixed at least temporarily, because we have to push it to the next level to have a semblance of normalcy. While I expected the sites would stand during Jewish holidays [they did], they seem to have found another hole through which to attack us now. This is recurring and repeats itself.

The forums do stand however, which is positive. I cannot relate details as to how, but yeah, there are solutions. We'll keep existing, rest reassured.

At some point, I honestly want to rent a literal satellite to host the JoS. And may be even then, this will not be enough. Until this day comes, we have to keep doing the things that we do.

I want to also know henceforth, that as I am always reliable for others, others are also reliable for me. This is the context of family. We have to hold this place up together, for the benefit of all.

The enemy wants to take down our temple, and we have to make sure that they fail and get punished severely.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Be careful also of personal accounts hacking attempts. Don't know how but I had all of my emails and apps tried out from Dubai and shit like that in the past week.

I wonder if it would be possible to host JoS (and other sites) on ZeroNet? I know there's a Tor version already, but in this case there wouldn't be a reliance on a specific server to host the site. If this keeps happening then I think a peer-to-peer distributed site would make more sense rather than risk getting shut down constantly.

Of course, I don't know feasible this would be considering I don't think most here know what ZeroNet is...

Illisio said:
I wonder if it would be possible to host JoS (and other sites) on ZeroNet? I know there's a Tor version already, but in this case there wouldn't be a reliance on a specific server to host the site. If this keeps happening then I think a peer-to-peer distributed site would make more sense rather than risk getting shut down constantly.

Of course, I don't know feasible this would be considering I don't think most here know what ZeroNet is...

We are aware, but in these places, there is not only a very weird place to be, but also, almost impossible for people to even visit. It's a place like a catacomb to have a forum in these places.

We want to stand on the surface. I have spoke with the Gods about a solution that will be implemented. We exist because of Azazel's help and Beelzebub's help, they are patrons of this operation. They always have helped, or we wouldn't exist.

I'll relate more things as we go.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This doesn't suprise me and again on ritual dates too. Thanks once again for all your endurance HP. We know you put up with alot! I have no doubt the enemy will not succeed.

Thank you for your effort Commander Cobra. We can not thank you enough as you've been dealing with all those shoah bullshit from the very beginning to keep us informed about the Satanic workings, upcoming events and Spiritual Satanism knowledge.

I already screenshotted the rituals and have them in some megafolder so this isn’t an issue. Everyone should do the same.

Illisio said:

Even though the Tor site relies on a specific server, it should still be a solid backup for the brief times when our main sites are down. A properly-configured Tor site is difficult to shut down, and ours has two additional security measures that should make the enemy's only realistic option be to shut down the Tor network itself, which is unlikely to happen any time soon. And if the enemy does shut down Tor, then ZeroNet won't be far behind. However, in one form or another, I assure you that the JoS will remain online for as long as the Internet exists!

Your UpTime page appears to be on the same server, or was attacked at the same time, because that is also down.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Illisio said:

We are aware, but in these places, there is not only a very weird place to be, but also, almost impossible for people to even visit. It's a place like a catacomb to have a forum in these places.

We want to stand on the surface. I have spoke with the Gods about a solution that will be implemented. We exist because of Azazel's help and Beelzebub's help, they are patrons of this operation. They always have helped, or we wouldn't exist.

I'll relate more things as we go.
With all the power and money of the enemy I can see how the God's are helping a lot, it must be a lot ofwork for you too. Many here take these sites for granted but its something gentile's did not have public and free for a lot of years, the enemy obviously does not want this at all.

I wonder if in the future the Jos will not exist at least for a while, the possibility is there. The internet canno't be fully censored but they can do a lot to where the sites may exist not as open and easily accessible as today. From what I can see the enemy is using all their power right now, they have put all their jewish leaders in key nations to do their plans, we may go through rough and dark moments and then gentile's will woke up (hopefully with our rituals).

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This doesn't suprise me and again on ritual dates too. Thanks once again for all your endurance HP. We know you put up with alot! I have no doubt the enemy will not succeed.

Yeah, same here. All these attacks will do nothing to lessen the amount of Warfare we dedicate each day of our lives to. They're merely shooting the banner, the soldier's spears are still piercing the enemy. None of us shall be taken down. I can feel the enemy panicking so bad right now every time I finish a ritual, it's delightful to know how strong we are.

It's great to have a Commander like you, continuing HPS Maxine's work. I'll never back down. This is the path I chose, or the path that chose me, and I'll fight until I have a breath in my body.

We will rise again, and the enemy will be destroyed completely and forever.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Tim pool and Ian Crossland (creator of Minds) are working on a decentralized social media network where every one has their website and let's say I have my own website I can put the links JoS and the forums, as my "friend list", for everyone who comes to my website can click on these and go to those websites. Kind of like MySpace back in the day. It's hard to explain since I have no experience in tech in any way but I'm sure others here have heard of this. I'll do my best to pay attention to what they're working on to better explain it but sounds promising and sounds like a great way to combat big tech social media. From the sound of it sounds like it might take a while to make though. Like 10 years to be realistic since they don't have enough people to do it all.

iu

...with these kikes

HP Hoddeed charges and brotherhood:

Goodnight.

Honestly I say that I would be more impressed when they leave our JOS calm, really.
Sorry for the frankness, but this flock of idle and idle feeble-minded people, with their garbage hemorrhoid god, will it be that they need to draw for them to understand that they can't with our God and Father Enki - Satan ???
You have to draw if they don't understand ...

Just like our God and Father Satan, his gods who are at his side, are us !!!

We never give up !!!
I DON'T GIVE UP EVER AND EVER, BECAUSE THIS FIGHT IS NOT FOR ME TO HAVE A SUNDAY IN THE PARK, AFTER FATHER SATAN IS HERE AND WHERE HE SHOULD NEVER LEAVE !!!

for me,
THIS FIGHT IS FOR HIM AND FOR HIM AND HIS GODS

FOR YOUR NAMES TO BE CLEAN AND JUSTICE TO BE DONE TO ALL, SINCERELY FATHER SATAN DIDN'T NEED TO PASS EVERYTHING THAT HAS PASSED AND PASSES UNTIL TODAY, BUT DUE TO HIM BEING SO GENEROUS AND JUST REFUSED TO ABANDON US, AS WELL AS GODS OF GODS. .

WHAT DID THEY DO TO US AT THAT TIME?
INDECISIBLE YOU SEARCHING JOS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS PAY ATTENTION:

IF IT WASN'T FOR FATHER SATAN AND HIS GODS, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD BE NOW ??? HAVE YOU ASKED?

I SAY: MAKING UGA UGA IN THE JUDEHOVAH ROTUS GARBAGE CAGE

DO YOU KNOW THE EVIL THAT THEY DID?

TEACHED US TO BUILD HOUSES
TEACHED MEDICINE AND TREATMENTS OF THE MOST VARIED TYPES,
WHOSE METHODS DO NOT ROTATE US BECAUSE THEY WERE NATURAL AND RATHER,

TEACHED WRITING AND ART IN ITS VARIEST WAYS, TEACHED, CARED AND LOVED US

IF YOU HAVE ALL THIS COMFORT IN YOUR HOUSE TODAY YOU HAVE FOOD AND OTHER AMENITIES WERE THEM
THAT LEFT US THIS LEGACY !!!

AND WHAT DO PEOPLE DO TODAY ???
LOOK AT THE THANK YOU THAT THIS WORLD GIVES TO THESE SILENT HEROES, THAT UNTIL CERTAIN TIME AGAIN WERE NOT RIGHT TO ANSWER !!!

THE PEOPLE MORE SELL THAN JUDAS, (NOT ALL OF COURSE), IS SUPPORTING THOSE WHO DO NOT GIVE !!!

JOS WAS AND IS LIKE A LIGHTHOUSE THAT RISEN IN THE DARKNESS FOR ALL OF US, THAT WAS AND IS UNPRECEDENTED.

I HELP HP MAXINE'S COURAGE WHEN IT BEGAN
, AND I AM SURE THAT IT WAS NOT EASY FOR HER NON PEOPLE, THINK.

ALONE, WITHOUT BEING SURE OF ANYTHING, AGAINST ALL THAT TEACHED AT THE TIME, HAVE YOU STOPPED TO THINK OF EVERYTHING HOW MUCH SHE HAS OPENED HAND IN TERMS OF PERSONAL LIFE FOR IT ALL?
HOW MUCH RESEARCH AND TIME SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT TO CONTACT FATHER SATAN AND HAVE TO SURVIVE AND EVERYTHING ELSE?

AND NOW WE HAVE HP HODEED COBRA, WHICH ALSO HASN'T PASSED AND PASSES THE SAME DIFFICULTIES?

HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF HOW MUCH HP COBRA HAS OPENED AND GIVES HIS PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF IT ALL?
I KNOW THAT BOTH HPS DO ALL THAT FOR THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER SATAN, I AM SURE.

CONCLUSION:

THAT EVERYTHING DESERVES PEOPLE, UNDERSTAND.
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LEGACY OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE OWN LIVES AS WE CLEAR, BUT OPEN THEIR HANDS THAT TODAY WE CAN BE HERE, WITH OUR FATHER SATAN AND OUR GODS ...

I HAVE COMMENTED ON OTHER POSTS OF ME THAT HP MAXINE FOR EXAMPLE,
COULD I HAVE BEEN RICHESTLY CHARGING TO PASS ON THESE TEACHINGS AND AI?
WHO WOULD PROHIBIT IT? NOBODY.

AND HP COBRA ALSO COULD DO THIS, BUT DOES IT DO? DO NOT.

DO YOU KNOW WHY? INTHE OTHER THINGS, BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST AND GENEROUS AND PROVE THAT THEY ARE REALLY WORTHY CHILDREN OF OUR FATHER SATAN, BECAUSE THEY OBSERVE THEIR TEACHINGS AND APPLY THEM.
AND YOU WASTE INFILTRATE, READ THIS AND REFLECTED AND DIE ENVY YOUR FAILED FAILURE

YES, WHY HIS GODDESS GARBAGE OF GOLD HEMORROID IS A FAILURE.

JEHOVAH IS FAILED AND ROTTEN GARBAGE FROM THE BEGINNING:

HE ONLY HAS PEOPLE LOVING DADDY, BECAUSE YOU INFILTRATE PLUS THE WASTE LIKE YOU, BECAUSE

YOU ARE AFRAID OF HIM, THAT IS THE TRUTH.

JEHOVAH ONLY HAS PEOPLE WITH HIM IN PULSE, DUE TO FEAR.

THEIR GARBAGE COWARDS, HONOR THE PANTS THAT WEAR, BOTTLE OF FLOW.

NOW FATHER SATAN, NO.
WHO IS WITH FATHER SATAN IS WHY HE LOVES HIM AND KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS.

FATHER SATAN DOES NOT OBLIGATE ANYONE TO STAY FROM HIS LDO, THAT IS THE LIE OF WHO SAYS.

AND THAT'S WHY THE HEMORROID GOD WILL NEVER BEAT OUR FATHER SATAN.

UNDERSTAND BAND OF WEAK, COWARD AND WITHOUT NOTION INFILTRATES.

WE OF JOS,
ALL OF US WHO REALLY ARE FAITHFUL AND FAITHFUL TO LOVE OUR FATHER SATAN ...

WE ARE BRAVE AND INTREPID, AND WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED, BECAUSE IF WE DON'T GET IT ONE WAY, WE WILL GO ANOTHER.

IF YOU DON'T GIVE INTERNET TO JOS, I WRITE YOUR HAND EVERYTHING AND WILL DISCLOSE IT IN ANY WAY

BUT THAT LEGACY WILL NOT DIE, WITH OR WITHOUT INTERNET !!!!
FATHER SATAN AND OUR GODS I ARYA, I DECLARE HERE:

ALWAYS CONTAIN WITH ME!
SPEAKED, WRITING, GOING ON FOOT OR BOAT,
DOOR TO DOOR AND UP TO VATICAN

THE LEGACY OF JOS, IF IT DEPENDS ON ME DOES NOT DIE !!!

ARYA PAIMON!

sorry the big text was u outburst.

We are still here! Just like we always are. :lol:
They should stop trying. It never works.

Everything saved here anyway. Everybody download these things, save multiple copies on multiple different USB sticks so they won't be erased.
https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I want to also know henceforth, that as I am always reliable for others, others are also reliable for me. This is the context of family. We have to hold this place up together, for the benefit of all.
Of course we are all a family here. You are something like a much older brother or an uncle for many of us. We are all like siblings. The shared connection between all Satanists, and our shared connection with all of the gods which we connect ourselves into when we do our dedication, is the strongest family in this solar system.

It is not the rothschilds or warburgs or rockefellers or anyone like that who are powerful or important, they are all worthless. They are like ghosts. I don't care how much gold they have, it is only a worthless gold colored metal. We have better and more valuable kinds of gold and platinum which is our souls, and the shared family soul of all the Gods and all Satanists. There is nothing that those tired ghosts can do, and they know this.

I have emergency backup copies of the rituals but goddamn it, I need the meditations.
Everything - indeed everything is repeating itself. Especially what they were doing a year ago.

Reposting the mirror site made by AncientRainbows, it’s incomplete but meditations are there and other things of importance for times like these.

http://joyofsatan.net/www.joyofsatan.org/index.html

There have been concerns about the safety of creating something like this and I can verify that the way he’s currently running this is pretty much as secure as it can get in regards to his personal safety. He said I could mention that. Finding him would be pretty much next to impossible. Not only is he very tech saavy and wary of this but his overall situation would make it hard enough to ever find him even without safety measures in place.

I had lots of stuff hacked 2018ish alot of the source was the Eastern part of Ukraine.

Of course they will look on this site for some reason even though its legit.

Obviously we keep it legal anything about past stuff can be discussed as long as its away and dealt with.

Keep safe troops

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I already screenshotted the rituals and have them in some megafolder so this isn’t an issue. Everyone should do the same.
Hey, can u send me the ScreenShots if u have saved of ''Chakra Spinning'', ''Foundation Meditation'', and ''Opening of the Third Eye Chakra'' from here https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf (from the day 6 to 16) please?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We are with you all the way HP Cobra. Let em come at us. We are ready. They are fighting a war that they know they have lost. They are just like fish that's taken out of the water, shaking and twitching rapidly, gasping for oxygen, just before they ultimately die.

We SS, we all are soldiers of Satan. We have a divine purpose. There ain't no force like us. They can try, but they can't ever destroy us. They all shall suffer severely.

Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without

I have saved all of the rituals and downloaded the entire JOS site to pdf format to prevent the backbiting coward worms from inhibiting my rituals. I am also copying breathing exercises, rituals, sigils, etc, by physically writing them in a special book I'm making. I learned the hard way from past attacks to be self sufficient and prepared to continue war no matter how they feebly try to discourage me. I'm a child of Satan and am proud and humbled that I've found Him in my lifetime. Every moment is a gift and He has given me new life and a beautiful outlook on all aspects of life! Hail Lucifer Eternally! Continue the fight and adapt as necessary!

I will always and forever be with you and with Satan and I will do my best what I can and what I must according to my level of existence and power.

You are truly special and important HP Hooded Cobra 666. Thank you very much for your outstanding work and contribution. Take care and be safe.

FoxTerrier888 said:
I have emergency backup copies of the rituals but goddamn it, I need the meditations.
Everything - indeed everything is repeating itself. Especially what they were doing a year ago.

I can only tell you that we are sorry these things have to happen. In the plans we have in the future, we are fighting through to make sure these never happen again.

They will keep repeating but we are adjusting. 2019 was the worse year. We are stronger and stronger now.

But they are getting resolute also, with kosher fronts, actors, direct attacks, what have you. We're defeating these assholes, but it will keep going.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FoxTerrier888 said:

I can only tell you that we are sorry these things have to happen. In the plans we have in the future, we are fighting through to make sure these never happen again.

They will keep repeating but we are adjusting. 2019 was the worse year. We are stronger and stronger now.

But they are getting resolute also, with kosher fronts, actors, direct attacks, what have you. We're defeating these assholes, but it will keep going.
The Italian site is still up and running, if anyone need you could use it through google translate https://www.itajos.com/

hailourtruegod said:
Tim pool and Ian Crossland (creator of Minds) are working on a decentralized social media network where every one has their website and let's say I have my own website I can put the links JoS and the forums, as my "friend list", for everyone who comes to my website can click on these and go to those websites. Kind of like MySpace back in the day. It's hard to explain since I have no experience in tech in any way but I'm sure others here have heard of this. I'll do my best to pay attention to what they're working on to better explain it but sounds promising and sounds like a great way to combat big tech social media. From the sound of it sounds like it might take a while to make though. Like 10 years to be realistic since they don't have enough people to do it all.

Azazel has told me we will get there, but we have to work as family, with teamwork, information, and collective effort. Their waves for the future of this world are coming, and we will be fine. But we need to get there by walking it together.

I have almost 2000 screenshots on my phone of almost every single page that I could access from the JoS website. There were some links that didn’t work unfortunately but I think I got the most important ones all securely saved. I got the origins of Satanism, all the meditations and all the witchcraft, the whole Demon section and exposing xianity!
I saved them just in case they manage to bring the websites fully down. I hope it will never come to that and I hope I will never have to use the screenshots.
Actually thinking to transfer them somewhere physically to a book or journal. You never know maybe they will start hacking peoples phones soon :x

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
In this link, there are screenshot pictures of every page from the Joy of Satan website. And all of the PDFs from the websites.

Serbon said:
Hey, can u send me the ScreenShots if u have saved of ''Chakra Spinning'', ''Foundation Meditation'', and ''Opening of the Third Eye Chakra'' from here https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf (from the day 6 to 16) please?
I don’t have those specifically screenshotted but they will be in that folder others on this thread linked.

Dear HP Hooded cobra when you have a link running for downloading the main sites sections please send on here again so I can give my now brand new coven members some reference material

Ramses said:
Dear HP Hooded cobra when you have a link running for downloading the main sites sections please send on here again so I can give my now brand new coven members some reference material
Do not start a coven of people who know who you are, and physically meet with you. This is very dangerous. A crazy muslim would cut off a person's head if they knew the person is a satanist.

This website is our coven.

They keep attacking like a rabid dog. These actions are nothing more than to further fuel the fire, we are ready to respond with all our might. Their last fight before they died. We will forever be on the side of Father Satan and our Almighty God/Goddesses, and we will be honored to fight.

There's more in my archives. I can share it when I need to.
Some of the archives I've backed up;

https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw
https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
https://mega.nz/folder/FjomhQbD#8FpIakRnOTClK8XZJ-y3nw
https://mega.nz/folder/MnQ2kZbY#i4ggfY3e8bfqziYmFFz0Kw

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back