Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experimental "Kabbalah" - Know Your Enemy

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Zaryon said:
Dear HP
What is experimental kabbalah? Is there a detailed topic about this? An article would be nice to get some things in my head. (Sorry for the meaning slips in the sentence, translate problem )

The enemy has many wings of search and application. Many Rabbis are pre-occupied with primarily teaching these texts, such as stories told to children, and so on. This is the intellectual level, school teachings etc.

Experimental Kabbalah or what they are shifting their own to now, is actual utilization of the knowledge. Such as for example, meditation or psychic warfare. They do this to increase their chances of fighting back. This movement is quite recent, only a few decades old.

This includes meditations and that type of stuff. These were normally reserved for Rabbis, and the higher levels of these reserved only for their authorities, while their masses remained largely oblivious or were told to simply do quite some pretty basic things.

They are trying to change this now because the warfare done and emerging power of the Gods is actually catching up with them and they consider it necessary. This includes publication of "Forbidden" jewish texts, and all sorts of other things.

One blog I found was literally teaching Jews "astrology", which based on their previous claims is "Punishable by death", but of course this includes astrology done by the Gentiles, and not of the Jews.

They have things on these which were "Forbidden knowledge", like we do Azazel's Astrology section, open to all.

Jews for example, the higher ups, are in understanding of astrology. They have elaborate knowledge on this. Other things they say are "Death penalty" they also use, such as Palmistry. It's "death penalty" only for the Goyim to use spirituality, not them. They use everything they have stolen from Gentiles.

Jews also used to not have women as Rabbis. They are a woman and female hating race, considering women lower than pigs, even their own. Yet as times are pressing, they are allowing women to become Rabbis as everyone needs to join their warfare especially at times like this.

There are even jews who say that following their paternal laws [such as the "Mitzvot" or jewish commandments] is no longer to be followed anymore.

They are bending all rules to simply save themselves because the tide of enemy forces is simply rising.

Dear Hp,
I did some research until I answered. I think the rabbi named Laitman does this job the most. They read texts and broadcast live every day. He gathers Goyim around him and puts them in the matrix, over time the cube swallows them and their lives. Is it exactly that way? (Thank you for your previous answer)

This also ties in with these "light workers", which are mainly gentiles. They give them the littlest bit of knowledge, like raise your energies every 4 hours on these dates.

Without even telling them how to appropriately raise and program that energy. Or if they were even spiritual advanced enough to accomplish such a low feat.

The Jews hate females the most because in general in my experience they are more deep and in touch with their emotions at this point at least.
They also though deeply hate feminine guys too and the third sex in both genders. They want everyone to be really shallow and superficial.

I am not saying to anyone you should become more feminine or anything in writing this but the feminine side is the right side of the brain it also deals with meditation and spiritual things. The enemy wants this completely suppressed in humanity and for us to become a kind of fake super masculine society. Where we only focus on logic (their logic)

The real masculine they hate though too because true masculine is warriors and upholders or civilization and protectors strong individuals. They can't have that either so Toxic masculinity is the main thing they push a fake version of this.

The ideal person is balanced with one of these energies a little more prominent depending on their personality.

StraitShot47 said:
This also ties in with these "light workers", which are mainly gentiles. They give them the littlest bit of knowledge, like raise your energies every 4 hours on these dates.

Without even telling them how to appropriately raise and program that energy. Or if they were even spiritual advanced enough to accomplish such a low feat.

It is exactly as you say. There are many of these online. They have no clue what they are doing.

The enemy only cares to use them as a resource. They also tie in the 4:20 into this. The 4:20 is highly correlated to the Kabbalistic 42 Letter Name that we are blotting out.

They also tell them other stuff like "Open up to Archangels" and so on, which people have no clue whatsoever what is going on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

It is exactly as you say. There are many of these online. They have no clue what they are doing.

The enemy only cares to use them as a resource. They also tie in the 4:20 into this. The 4:20 is highly correlated to the Kabbalistic 42 Letter Name that we are blotting out.

They also tell them other stuff like "Open up to Archangels" and so on, which people have no clue whatsoever what is going on.

They are shutting down yahoo answers on 4/20 I find that strange. A lot of people were posting jos related stuff there from time to time and stuff positive about Nazis and exposing the Jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

And then they come here, using 30 different banned accounts, to tell us that the "federation of light" worthless greys and reptilians are really the good guys and they love us.

They also bent the rules of Astrology when it came to taking over Rome.

Every Pope and some xian rulers had some kind of Astrologer who assisted them in countless manners, including finding pagans and 'heretics', even though the bible says divination is punishable by death. It is from this tradition that one can learn the practice of electional, ingress, horary, etc. (unfortunately much of the time, not very accurately compared to AA)

Birth chart Astrology seems to have been the most forbidden, but few in the middle ages would have their birth time recorded anyway.

Regarding anti-femininity with jews, one member posted a conversation they had with some kikes and they told him that some certain holiday was basically a "thanksgiving to their god" for making them male. Meanwhile, they enforce pro-feminism to gentiles.

Zaryon said:
Dear Hp,
I did some research until I answered. I think the rabbi named Laitman does this job the most. They read texts and broadcast live every day. He gathers Goyim around him and puts them in the matrix, over time the cube swallows them and their lives. Is it exactly that way? (Thank you for your previous answer)

You need to study and learn. Study the JoS website and forum. Pay attention to the false and blasphemous imitations that the enemy makes against JoS. Welcome and good luck.

Specter said:
Regarding anti-femininity with jews, one member posted a conversation they had with some kikes and they told him that some certain holiday was basically a "thanksgiving to their god" for making them male. Meanwhile, they enforce pro-feminism to gentiles.

Just like what they doing with masculine they are trying the same with feminine. They want to create a corrupt character and expectations around it and misguide people. A lot of the things they promote are not good and not real feminine or masculine things. They also try to do stuff that will divide the sexes and cause them to fight and hate each other.

ELEVEN,,,, E,, L,, E,, E, xtinction,, L, evel,, E, vent. November is the 11th month. 11 = Death and Destruction in Jewish numerology. Will an Extinction Level Event be planned,, or is one coming on the month of November.? Also, 9 is Endings and Finality... 11/9 is opposite of 9/11. Number change. Say, a comet, Apophis,, volcano, nuclear war.? Especially if Saturn is bad at this time.?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

And then they come here, using 30 different banned accounts, to tell us that the "federation of light" worthless greys and reptilians are really the good guys and they love us.

Yeah that’s why they visited my sister yesterday, and wanted to bind her in her dream. Azreal visited her, and tried to force her into a black and grey circle.

Btw, why do those beings tell their names?
I mean.. isn’t it rather stupid if you tell your victim/enemy your name?

Master said:
Zaryon said:
Dear Hp,

You need to study and learn. Study the JoS website and forum. Pay attention to the false and blasphemous imitations that the enemy makes against JoS. Welcome and good luck.

Thank you SS friend

Zaryon said:
Master said:
Zaryon said:
Dear Hp,

Thank you SS friend

You're welcome!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy has many wings of search and application. Many Rabbis are pre-occupied with primarily teaching these texts, such as stories told to children, and so on. This is the intellectual level, school teachings etc.

Experimental Kabbalah or what they are shifting their own to now, is actual utilization of the knowledge. Such as for example, meditation or psychic warfare. They do this to increase their chances of fighting back. This movement is quite recent, only a few decades old..................

Time to increase rtrs.
0BWv1JD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back