Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On The Steps Of Magick

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In the JoS main we have the instructions of the steps of magick, primarily, raising and directing the energy.

The above is simply how every magick works. Magick however when one understands it, becomes a conscious process, compared to people who do this unknowingly.

Quite a few people can be natural magicians, ie, they have strong willpower or do in ways such as obsessing over a topic - they raise energy and direct it with their thought. Intention in magick is everything, and most important than even the technique.

Rituals that we do work upon these basic principles, as does every other form of magick. What is important to understand, except of the act, is one's intention.

Affirmation is essentially to help to guide one's intention and energy to the desired goal. Affirmation can be also tied into visualization, but above all, intention.

A simple explanation would be for example, you want to achieve an x situation such as healing. You have to raise the appropriate energy, and guide it, with affirmation and visualization. Your intention to heal is shown in this act, and the affirmation is the guiding force to anything that you raised.

All these states have to be on the correct place for magick to work. For example, if you keep raising energy but not direct it, then it will dissipate itself, like a torrent of water without direction.

Not all magick works in this way, but every magick is based upon this very basic principle.

Another example would be the final RTR. The Final RTR is creating the reverse sound of an energy. Modern technology and sound insulation works exactly in the same way.

Modern electric cars like Teslas, do record with a microphone noise on the outside, and copy this frequency while they effectively use it to play the exact counter frequency to nullify the sound from reaching the car. The result is total silence, as if the primary sound [that which is heard outside the car] simply stops existing.

This is decided by the brain which uses the intermediary reversed frequency with the intention of blotting out the sound. Existence as a series of correlations, can be made void.

If one could play your life through a gravitational field in reverse, you would return to your mothers womb, and before this, your physical "existence" would no longer be. The light would return to the source. This is why also, in deep supernal teachings, "Light returns to the source". The "source" is associated with darkness or non-light.

Creation happens from the aether, focused outwards with creative intention. In retrospect, destruction happens in the reverse motion. That is one way to destroy.

All magick that is done is natural, and based on nature. All of the universe is based on vibrations. Vibration of a specific wavelength manifests itself as light. "Silence", manifests itself as "nothingness", but there is no actual "silence" in the observable universe, nor above nor below. Silence is achieved when a specific waveform stop existing.

On the very advanced level of magick where these things are sensed, magick can become more elaborate and move further than these basic steps, but it never escapes these basic fundamental laws.

When one does magick, they should know, that they are utilizing a "supernatural" force, but that even this is within the knowledge and wisdom of nature.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much for this valuable information HP, it is truly incredible to always read each of your sermons

Lately I had been starting to clear my aura in a way that I think is not so common, unlike visualizing golden light throughout the meditation, I use my anger to feel an intense infernal fire blaze in me and in my entire room, I try to feel and see all that fire in me and around me with an incredible intention, I simply do not affirm that I am cleaning my aura I ALREADY KNOW that I clean it, something makes me know that this fire purifies all the negative energies of me and everything that is in me room. After that I feel like I just had a bath

Could I have the honor of receiving your opinion?

balo666 said:
Thank you very much for this valuable information HP, it is truly incredible to always read each of your sermons

Lately I had been starting to clear my aura in a way that I think is not so common, unlike visualizing golden light throughout the meditation, I use my anger to feel an intense infernal fire blaze in me and in my entire room, I try to feel and see all that fire in me and around me with an incredible intention, I simply do not affirm that I am cleaning my aura I ALREADY KNOW that I clean it, something makes me know that this fire purifies all the negative energies of me and everything that is in me room. After that I feel like I just had a bath

This is basically what I meant in the topic. Your strong intention to destroy dirt and negativity, does exactly that. The light has properties of cleaning by itself, so use whitegold also. But fire as you have been using, with that visualization, can be a potent thing to use.

You have the meaning right about this.

But isn't affirmation the most important factor in that your irradiating a command unto the energy to tell it what to do?

I'm kinda confused here cause I've always assumed the mainpoint of affirmation was to tell the energy it's parameters even though there is the metaphysical imprint(i.e. directing/visualization). IF everyone does magick to a degree whether it's unfocused lalaland day dreaming or people who meditate outside JoS. And they perform basically energy-yantra(not symbol but the visual prowess) and everywhere you find magick you are told raising energy and or visualization.

JoS on the opposite end states energy raising, affirmation, and direction. But wouldn't the word produce better results?

For example I want an item but through energy and or visualization I get it but it was a tough even if the visualization is happy and positive. IF I had applied affirmation: "item comes to me positive clause" x X amount. Then it comes to me in an odd way like I find it in good will for cheap or I discover it's on sale at the mall for a discount compared to online and other websites and stores.

I have recalled someone mentioning the Gods not that they don't follow the basic principle they do. But their prowess in manipulating reality is so strong merely visualizing and performing magick this way produces results. EVEN IF the main 3 are the main appropriate way they are so advanced merely their existence brings it to them bypassing said basics even though they are not above using the basics.

It's just one of the things that I've noticed is my visualization is very poor funny when I'm day dreaming it works but when I try and perform intent I cease to have visualization capacity. And funny enough I always found the wording i.e. affirmation to be more important.

Is visualization so important that you can make the argument that if the visual is so good the word and it's parameters can be bypassed because the metaphysical imprint procures the effect EVEN if the affirmation is good.

Funny that you posted this today. I made my own runic spell for the first time yesterday for my Demoness wives. I used the healing organ example on the website for inspiration. Coincidence or not, it helps a lot, thanks.

Gear88 said:
But isn't affirmation the most important factor in that your irradiating a command unto the energy to tell it what to do?

I'm kinda confused here cause I've always assumed the mainpoint of affirmation was to tell the energy it's parameters even though there is the metaphysical imprint(i.e. directing/visualization). IF everyone does magick to a degree whether it's unfocused lalaland day dreaming or people who meditate outside JoS. And they perform basically energy-yantra(not symbol but the visual prowess) and everywhere you find magick you are told raising energy and or visualization.

JoS on the opposite end states energy raising, affirmation, and direction. But wouldn't the word produce better results?

For example I want an item but through energy and or visualization I get it but it was a tough even if the visualization is happy and positive. IF I had applied affirmation: "item comes to me positive clause" x X amount. Then it comes to me in an odd way like I find it in good will for cheap or I discover it's on sale at the mall for a discount compared to online and other websites and stores.

I have recalled someone mentioning the Gods not that they don't follow the basic principle they do. But their prowess in manipulating reality is so strong merely visualizing and performing magick this way produces results. EVEN IF the main 3 are the main appropriate way they are so advanced merely their existence brings it to them bypassing said basics even though they are not above using the basics.

It's just one of the things that I've noticed is my visualization is very poor funny when I'm day dreaming it works but when I try and perform intent I cease to have visualization capacity. And funny enough I always found the wording i.e. affirmation to be more important.

Is visualization so important that you can make the argument that if the visual is so good the word and it's parameters can be bypassed because the metaphysical imprint procures the effect EVEN if the affirmation is good.
As he said, affirmation is AFFIRMING YOUR INTENT/GOAL. So when affirming, do it with CONVICTION as stated in the RTRs. So if you hate the fact that the jews control 96 percent of the media and are disgusted at how they use them to brainwash and manipulate people , concentrate those feeling on the affirmation.

balo666 said:

Curious timing. I struggled a lot with the method of cleaning on JoS after RTR’s. I mean it worked just fine but for whatever reason I had a hard time more days than not with it.

My GD guided me back to the basics and now I use a fire-like method of just focusing white hot fire expanding from my belly outward and burning away bad energy and what-have-you until it’s gone. My body gets really hot when I do this. Even though it weirdly doesn’t feel necessary, I still use the affirmation 3x afterwards just to make sure everything is all good to go.

I guess some methods just work differently depending on the person.

Also, thank you HP HoodedCobra. This post answered a question I forgot I had in the back of my mind for a while.

Hi dear Hp HC666,i know we have our differences but at the end of the day,we belong to the same house working for the same cause.My question is,when invoking the fire element,should i prgramme it to empower my base chakra?or will it just do that.

Gear88 said:

Affirmation is central. Because without affirmation that is specific, energy is just raised and then just dissipates and/or lingers.

Affirmations what guides it to where one wants/intents.

One may do magick without affirming it, but this is not for everyone, as a disorganized mind that only imagines or loosely draws energy to something, needs more specific instruction. The object in question may happen still, but it all depends on the goal.

If you do a working to let's say curse, and you let the negative energy you raise lingering, it will poison a place. If it's directed, it will do what it has been instructed to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

Affirmation is central. Because without affirmation that is specific, energy is just raised and then just dissipates and/or lingers.

One may do magick without affirming it, but this is not for everyone, as a disorganized mind that only imagines or loosely draws energy to something, needs more specific instruction. The object in question may happen still, but it all depends on the goal.

If you do a working to let's say curse, and you let the negative energy you raise lingering, it will poison a place. If it's directed, it will do what it has been instructed to do.

My goodness this made so much sense of my failures in magick, directly or indirectly affirmation *must* be present and this was something I wasn't doing most of the time. Even in meditations there was something off, all these years I advanced and suddenly it dropped back down, or couldn't maintain energy flowing at all. Thank you so much High Priest!! This is incredibly appreciated!! This time is going to be different!!

This feels similar to the superimposition of waves.
The jewshits send curses which have a specific wavelength,frequency and amplitude.

RTR's send a wave that is exactly opposite to the jewshits's wave of curses. This ends the existence of jewshits' magick.

Final.jpg

Thank you, HPHC.

Your post confirmed my intuition. I had been wondering about this for awhile. Now I have gained clarity.

I have a question, if you will.
Suppose we cannot make a poppit.

Would visualizing it and the action with the intention and feeling, be effective? Would it work the same way?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Amazing material on the website Azazels astrology page is the best ever i hade it downloaded cant find it would love to have it working all these zip files, rar files confuse me.

Managed it once on an old device and the vast information at your fingertips was amazing.

As you say HPHC its the effort you put into these to get the results.

Thanks for all Bro.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

I wonder, do God's use affirmations? With the control they have of their mind they could do it without, right?

Basically this is exactly what this is. Modern technology is already doing exactly that as explained. It goes even deeper.

It's just in a sense, basic universal science. The thing is however, much of this, is literally "embed" into the enemy. Their collective soul is etched with this.

This is just a -1 +1 = 0, on their collective racial soul, deleting them and voiding them. Therefore, many of them are literally running. They didn't in the beginning with all this, as they thought this was going to be an irrelevant joke, or thought that their magick and jewish soul would withstand it. Eventually they started to crack down.

But as it affects them, they will simply go running as a program that tries to evade deletion by any means necessary.

In regards to Gentiles, all this is going to do, is merely remove already existing curses, and what the affirmation says. The effect is therefore as is for most here, like a good cathartic, and loosening of bindings.

All this happens and we aren't even started yet. Eventually, as an antivirus spreads over the exact code of a virus and breaks it down.

Username said:
The jewshits send curses which have a specific wavelength,frequency and amplitude.

RTR's send a wave that is exactly opposite to the jewshits's wave of curses. This ends the existence of jewshits' magick.

Final.jpg

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

I wonder, do God's use affirmations? With the control they have of their mind they could do it without, right?

take for example the grays have atrophied mouth because they don't use it anymore

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

No, they don't always do. Gods do definitely use a language, related to what we know as Sanskrit, but they don't necessarily need to use that. They can do without. However, the power of the verbal spoken word, is important in the Ancient Texts. So don't think that using words is necessarily inferior.

Advanced magick however requires some form of parameters.

FuckYu_666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

take for example the grays have atrophied mouth because they don't use it anymore

These assholes of beings, they don't do advanced magick. But they are proficient hate distribution and negativity distribution machines. Their intellectual or mental part is highly defunct, because they are nothing but a living appliance. But it's as you say.

Some of them hardly have a mouth and only have a vertical line without any vocal cords, let alone any teeth or anything of the sort, nor they "speak".

RYanK said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:

My goodness this made so much sense of my failures in magick, directly or indirectly affirmation *must* be present and this was something I wasn't doing most of the time. Even in meditations there was something off, all these years I advanced and suddenly it dropped back down, or couldn't maintain energy flowing at all. Thank you so much High Priest!! This is incredibly appreciated!! This time is going to be different!!

I am really glad I helped you and I hope this contributes to your future success.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
luis said:

These assholes of beings, they don't do advanced magick. But they are proficient hate distribution and negativity distribution machines. Their intellectual or mental part is highly defunct, because they are nothing but a living appliance. But it's as you say.

Some of them hardly have a mouth and only have a vertical line without any vocal cords, let alone any teeth or anything of the sort, nor they "speak".

they are also disposable beings from what I know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No, they don't always do. Gods do definitely use a language, related to what we know as Sanskrit, but they don't necessarily need to use that. They can do without. However, the power of the verbal spoken word, is important in the Ancient Texts. So don't think that using words is necessarily inferior.

Advanced magick however requires some form of parameters.
Very interesting. Thank you.

This silence u mention I wonder if ther is some link to merkaba meditation iv noticed after merkaba when doing a working during affirmation and viz ther seems to Be a deep silence could just b the raised vibration state of speed of light it’s not something (a feeling) one can explain to those who have never done this
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the JoS main we have the instructions of the steps of magick, primarily, raising and directing the energy.

The above is simply how every magick works. Magick however when one understands it, becomes a conscious process, compared to people who do this unknowingly.

Quite a few people can be natural magicians, ie, they have strong willpower or do in ways such as obsessing over a topic - they raise energy and direct it with their thought. Intention in magick is everything, and most important than even the technique.

Rituals that we do work upon these basic principles, as does every other form of magick. What is important to understand, except of the act, is one's intention.

Affirmation is essentially to help to guide one's intention and energy to the desired goal. Affirmation can be also tied into visualization, but above all, intention.

A simple explanation would be for example, you want to achieve an x situation such as healing. You have to raise the appropriate energy, and guide it, with affirmation and visualization. Your intention to heal is shown in this act, and the affirmation is the guiding force to anything that you raised.

All these states have to be on the correct place for magick to work. For example, if you keep raising energy but not direct it, then it will dissipate itself, like a torrent of water without direction.

Not all magick works in this way, but every magick is based upon this very basic principle.

Another example would be the final RTR. The Final RTR is creating the reverse sound of an energy. Modern technology and sound insulation works exactly in the same way.

Modern electric cars like Teslas, do record with a microphone noise on the outside, and copy this frequency while they effectively use it to play the exact counter frequency to nullify the sound from reaching the car. The result is total silence, as if the primary sound [that which is heard outside the car] simply stops existing.

This is decided by the brain which uses the intermediary reversed frequency with the intention of blotting out the sound. Existence as a series of correlations, can be made void.

If one could play your life through a gravitational field in reverse, you would return to your mothers womb, and before this, your physical "existence" would no longer be. The light would return to the source. This is why also, in deep supernal teachings, "Light returns to the source". The "source" is associated with darkness or non-light.

Creation happens from the aether, focused outwards with creative intention. In retrospect, destruction happens in the reverse motion. That is one way to destroy.

All magick that is done is natural, and based on nature. All of the universe is based on vibrations. Vibration of a specific wavelength manifests itself as light. "Silence", manifests itself as "nothingness", but there is no actual "silence" in the observable universe, nor above nor below. Silence is achieved when a specific waveform stop existing.

On the very advanced level of magick where these things are sensed, magick can become more elaborate and move further than these basic steps, but it never escapes these basic fundamental laws.

When one does magick, they should know, that they are utilizing a "supernatural" force, but that even this is within the knowledge and wisdom of nature.

1) Can runes be used when programming aura? 2) Does programming an aura over years have more effect than magic?
3) does harm to others for our own benefit make our soul Jewish? :shock:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
balo666 said:

This is basically what I meant in the topic. Your strong intention to destroy dirt and negativity, does exactly that. The light has properties of cleaning by itself, so use whitegold also. But fire as you have been using, with that visualization, can be a potent thing to use.

You have the meaning right about this.

Wait this actually work?! You see i also tried using anger in meditation but i gave up on this method because maybe i will put blockage in my soul or something like that, especially with aura cleaning because i cant use most of the methods, i do not like the one posted on JOS and the one with the ball of light when i do it i may take good energy too not just the filthy ones so i tried using the balls of light as a soap and angrily visualizing how i run it all over my aura.

FuckYu_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:

they are also disposable beings from what I know.

I don't think they have any power of their own either. It is all gained from some artificial technology that activates the head chakra or head area whatever they have. I saw some UFO video where they talked about someone putting one of those things on and it really caused a large headache made them see colors. I believe that they need something like this for some reason. They are very proficient at telepathy and things dealing with that projecting destructive energy with it somehow. They need to feed off of some other living hosts in order to gain energy as well.

Not quite sure how all this works but alone without this they are very weak frail and powerless I am pretty sure.

Arno Dorian said:
1) Can runes be used when programming aura? 2) Does programming an aura over years have more effect than magic?
3) does harm to others for our own benefit make our soul Jewish? :shock:
1. Yes. You can use runes for almost anything, but you have to use the right one for the job.

2. Programming the aura is a type of magic, and it can be very effective. An example is the aura of protection.

3. Not necessarily. But you have to look at what kinds of things you are thinking about, why would you have that idea, and what would happen. Why would you even want to do anything harmful? How would it help you if you actually did it? How would it effect anybody else? It is very rare for there to be a situation like this that is actually a good idea. It is kind of parasitic, and it does not lead to any advancement for you.

slyscorpion said:
I don't think they have any power of their own either. It is all gained from some artificial technology that activates the head chakra or head area whatever they have. I saw some UFO video where they talked about someone putting one of those things on and it really caused a large headache made them see colors. I believe that they need something like this for some reason. They are very proficient at telepathy and things dealing with that projecting destructive energy with it somehow. They need to feed off of some other living hosts in order to gain energy as well.

Not quite sure how all this works but alone without this they are very weak frail and powerless I am pretty sure.
Considering how bugheads are slaves of reptilians it would make sense that they rely on not only on external devices (aka "material spiritualism") but also leech off of other beings for power to redistribute with their own goals in mind.

Parasites gonna parasite, that's all.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Considering how bugheads are slaves of reptilians it would make sense that they rely on not only on external devices (aka "material spiritualism") but also leech off of other beings for power to redistribute with their own goals in mind.

Parasites gonna parasite, that's all.

So yeah our key to making this better is taking down their energy field on earth as much as possible. I know they have various devices for various stuff but I think without some external feeding source they might be as weak as most humans are right now so far as spiritual attacks. What I don't know is why they don't just take energy from some other place they took over. But it's a good thing they don't know how too or are lazy or whatever. Makes them eaiser to defeat.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
(...)

Thank you for this sermon!

This might be a stupid question but ether is like the ‘background’ of where all of this takes place right? (that’s why it can be also used for not being noticed)
I find it easier to do void meditation if I’m tuning into ether. Is that even a thing? :lol:
Other than destruction by reverse motion is there anything else? I don’t want to assume things but creating another force that outruns the destructive one by raw power can be a way too?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
what if your unable to visualize will that prevent someone from doing magick?
Do your best. Have faith in the inherent process and your own abilities. Intent counts.

Aside from that you should practice visualisation to become better at it, and putting focus on cleaning dross out of your self helps with this.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
what if your unable to visualize will that prevent someone from doing magick?

Practice is key here. Always give your best.

This may sound silly, but when I stop cleaning myself, I need 2-3 Days until I can visualise the light bright and pure again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Basically this is exactly what this is. Modern technology is already doing exactly that as explained. It goes even deeper.

It's just in a sense, basic universal science. The thing is however, much of this, is literally "embed" into the enemy. Their collective soul is etched with this.

This is just a -1 +1 = 0, on their collective racial soul, deleting them and voiding them. Therefore, many of them are literally running. They didn't in the beginning with all this, as they thought this was going to be an irrelevant joke, or thought that their magick and jewish soul would withstand it. Eventually they started to crack down.

But as it affects them, they will simply go running as a program that tries to evade deletion by any means necessary.

In regards to Gentiles, all this is going to do, is merely remove already existing curses, and what the affirmation says. The effect is therefore as is for most here, like a good cathartic, and loosening of bindings.

All this happens and we aren't even started yet. Eventually, as an antivirus spreads over the exact code of a virus and breaks it down.

Username said:

Final.jpg

This is VERY beautifully explained, HP HC. Scientifically impeccable.

The only thing that bugged me in that graphic was the green line calling it "magick=0".. the "zero" part is only relevant for jews, as it is disintegrating THEIR magick and nullifying them altogether. For US instead, the green line represents the complete unbinding of all those energies that we had trouble using, feeling, or even realizing the existence of over all the previous years.

Personally, I have a much better understanding now of how and why I never felt energy before, no matter how much work I would put into feeling and pushing my limits. Now I do, and I feel myself awakening from the inside in a way I could never observe before. It's beautiful to say the very least, and it's just getting started. :)

The Final RTR is the best weapon we have, in my opinion. We should all give it as much effort as possible, no slacking at all, Brothers and Sisters!

Let's take OUR Planet back!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RYanK said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am really glad I helped you and I hope this contributes to your future success.

I need you teachings HP Hoodedcobra666
Firstly I did a 40 days vibration of PRITHIVI because I wanted to boost my money working, but I did not program it, few days later I feel a pull and gradual stiffness on my left leg mostly even when I walk. Could this working be the cause.
Secondly is the Merkaba meditation supposed to be programmed? How can I program it with visualization

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back