Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preparing For Next Schedule

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In a few days, a new schedule will be posted. This one will be devastating, as per usual.

The enemy is being confronted and destroyed. Everything is to be expected right now.

It's advisable to start preparing and doing meditations, to be on keen awareness. Schedule will be posted in the next few days.

Praise and eternal power to all of our SS warriors.

This schedule will be a tomb to the enemy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In a few days, a new schedule will be posted. This one will be devastating, as per usual.

The enemy is being confronted and destroyed. Everything is to be expected right now.

It's advisable to start preparing and doing meditations, to be on keen awareness. Schedule will be posted in the next few days.

If I recall correctly there was another new ritual soon? Let's bury them finally.

I noticed someone said they were not really that involved in spiritual warfare I can't find that post now. Well you can be. There is always something to do. You can do the final rtr and tetragrammaton thing each day as often as you feel comfortable with. But also if you only want to do that one or two times and dont feel motivation with it there are other things you could do if you wanted to actually help the Gods simply ask they will give you something to do that you can. No real excuse for people not to be involved at all.

For those who do on paper, I wonder if adding a rune linked Algiz and Laguz reversed, with blood as a "seal" can be interesting to give even more power to the destruction ritual.

Algiz reversed ----> weakens the defenses and the forces of the target.

Reverse Laguz ---> death.

This should be done just before the affirmation.

Remember that you will have to consecrate the linked rune with Thurisaz and its corresponding mudra, pointing at the linked rune and calling on the power of Thor.

https://ibb.co/ysgS65y (Thurisaz Mudra)

Claw 1: In the left hand, the middle, ring and little fingers are held in a vertical position, representing the vertical axis of Is-Rune. The index finger and thumb lean forward resting on their upper phalanges to represent the shape of the spine.

Claw 2: In the left hand, the index, middle and little fingers are held in a vertical position, representing the vertical axis of Is-rune. The ring finger and thumb lean forward on their upper phalanges to represent the shape of the spine.

Raising of negative energy against the enemy can help reinforce the rituals, be it with Runes, Sanskrit, Visualization, focused hate, visualized energy direction, or even other things people may have come across, insofar it's not jewish garbage. One can increase damnation with any of these methods and heap it appropriately.

Havok said:
For those who do on paper, I wonder if adding a rune linked Algiz and Laguz reversed, with blood as a "seal" can be interesting to give even more power to the destruction ritual.

Remember that you will have to consecrate the linked rune with Thurisaz and its corresponding mudra, pointing at the linked rune and calling on the power of Thor.

Claw 1: In the left hand, the middle, ring and little fingers are held in a vertical position, representing the vertical axis of Is-Rune. The index finger and thumb lean forward resting on their upper phalanges to represent the shape of the spine.

Claw 2: In the left hand, the index, middle and little fingers are held in a vertical position, representing the vertical axis of Is-rune. The ring finger and thumb lean forward on their upper phalanges to represent the shape of the spine.

I am not spiritually advanced enough, but I want to participate for obvious reasons as things are getting 'heated' so to speak. Is this recommended?

Havok said:

I was never sure about using blood in destruction rituals and never did it reason is i thought it connected people's souls into the curse itself same with doing sanskrit vibrations like the Saturn square on someone (really bad)

I have used it in awakening stuff before cause that is not dangerous and it adds power too it.

But I was not sure about this so wanted to mention it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great news. I have extra time to do a lot of RTR's for 2 months. Lets hope this schedule will be 30+ days long :D

slyscorpion said:
I noticed someone said they were not really that involved in spiritual warfare I can't find that post now. Well you can be. There is always something to do. You can do the final rtr and tetragrammaton thing each day as often as you feel comfortable with. But also if you only want to do that one or two times and dont feel motivation with it there are other things you could do if you wanted to actually help the Gods simply ask they will give you something to do that you can. No real excuse for people not to be involved at all.

Yeah that was probably me. I just got a new job. 12 hour graveyard shifts. I'm always tired and lazy because of this, plus bad diet probably adds to this. War schedule is always a big motivation. Although I haven't missed any workings in months, probably a day in Feb and once this month...but I tend to keep up, especially cleaning and protection. I will get back on those RTRS though.

TheHealingFields666 said:
I am not spiritually advanced enough, but I want to participate for obvious reasons as things are getting 'heated' so to speak. Is this recommended?
Yes! RTRs don't require you to be spiritually advanced. But do your aura cleanings and AoP consistenly during schedules.

Low Priest said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah that was probably me. I just got a new job. 12 hour graveyard shifts. I'm always tired and lazy because of this, plus bad diet probably adds to this. War schedule is always a big motivation. Although I haven't missed any workings in months, probably a day in Feb and once this month...but I tend to keep up, especially cleaning and protection. I will get back on those RTRS though.
So 12h left for eating, sleeping, doing the daily spiritual practices, commuting... Should be enough. As long as you don't spend time on unneccessary things you should be able to sleep enough - unless your commutes are like 1-2 hour of day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Raising of negative energy against the enemy can help reinforce the rituals, be it with Runes, Sanskrit, Visualization, focused hate, visualized energy direction, or even other things people may have come across, insofar it's not jewish garbage. One can increase damnation with any of these methods and heap it appropriately.

Havok said:

Wouldn't be bad to use your own blood for a cursing spell like this guy curse? It would connect yourself to the curse.

Havok said:

Why would you put your blood and connect your soul into a destruction curse? Very dangerous and dumb idea.

slyscorpion said:
I was never sure about using blood in destruction rituals and never did it reason is i thought it connected people's souls into the curse itself same with doing sanskrit vibrations like the Saturn square on someone (really bad)
That is what happens. Nobody should ever do this.

I did not gather the first time I read this that using his own blood was what he meant. I read this quickly.

That can turn out to be VERY negative and should better be AVOIDED.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Havok said:

Wouldn't be bad to use your own blood for a cursing spell like this guy curse? It would connect yourself to the curse.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Havok said:

During the rituals visualization and directed hate work pretty well for me. Each chant is a missle falling on Israel exploding in fire.

Oftentimes other war scenes will come to mind along with the letters and Torah literally burning while feeling their power dying.

For me doing more repetitions puts me in more of a trance where I start to heavily visualize

I started to see hebrew letters shaking during vibrations and affirmations are highlighted(glowing), like if each member of JoS empowered those and somehow it's imprinted on the website.
The main motivation to participate for me is mostly egotistic tho. RTRs really help me to reverse curses on myself and with each meditation session I feel closer to the state of feeling alive.
If I stop advancing I would feel something like a "heavy fog " all over me and it will make me unable to function, like I can sleep infinitely.

Yes, just scale your involvement based upon not burning yourself out or using up too much of your energy. Also make sure you can still take care of your other advancing activities as well. These are the main concerns.

As my corporate job becomes more of a joke, I should finally have more time to be active in our spiritual war. I am hungry for the new schedule.

Hello, I would like to ask a question, and if possible, without any criticism.

The thing is, it's only been nine months since I found Satanism, so I don't consider myself someone with a lot of energy ... I'd better get straight to the point; Can I participate too? If so, what ritual should I do? I only do the rtr for now, and only once did I do the rtr plus tetragram.

Nice, i do hope that it's for a long period of time like the last one, i feel much more comfortable doing the others maybe because the reversing letters is becoming a bit repetitive.

Still HP, could i know how these rituals works more exactly, i mean the dates, how you choose when its the best time to post them, i know its based on astrology but how exactly (sorry for the vague request).

Nikois666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great news. I have extra time to do a lot of RTR's for 2 months. Lets hope this schedule will be 30+ days long :D

Lol its interesting I looked up a few hours into my shift as it was storming out asking the Gods, "I wonder if I will somehow be able to miss work so I can focus on our warfare schedule" right at that moment there was a flash of lightning

If I recall correctly there was another new ritual soon? Let's bury them finally.
[/quote]

Pretty sure that was the reverse hebrew tetragrammation ritual that was an add on to the FRTR. Could be wrong though.

Before the Affirmation raising additional energy with runes, would mean right after vibrating the hebrew, which does feel off, as you did state in the raising energy part it is fine.

Visualisation of drawing in more energy while holding your breath before the affirmation is also fine [don´t overdo, can damage nerve system, never feal out of breath like]

If you do mudras and get distracted from it, then don´t do.

Here is a list with other mudras:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115&hilit=mudra+rtr

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Havok said:

II can definitely see the effects,i hear on the news radio and see it around me.The enemy is being destroyed!
Hail Satan!!!

Very recommended and as others have stated, just be sure to clean your aura and do the Aura of Protection ritual when you do it.

You can also do healing and regeneration workings before and after the ritual which I do:

After doing the AoP, do two healing meditations for thorough and fast healing respectively by stating:

I am breathing in powerful healing energy. This energy is cleansing my body and soul of any and all disease and ailment. This cleansing is thorough/quick and permanent.

Use thorough for the first healing meditation and quick for the second

Then do a regeneration meditation by stating:

I am breathing in powerful regeneration energy that is repairing any and all damage to my body and soul. This repair leaves my body and soul blemish free.

You can also do What I have been doing that helps with the RTR's; by doing this simple spell before, during (between each if you are doing multiple at once) and after you do the RTRs after you clean your aura. You don't need to clean your aura in between doing multiple RTRs at once but you can if you want.

Visualize six red pentagrams with black on the inner parts in two rows with the top three pointing down and the bottom row pointing up and their points connected.

State with intent: Drain the jews defensive energy so the RTRs hit (Do any number you like; 10, 100, 1000, 98493735) times stronger then process the drained energy into beneficial energy and give it to Spiritual Satanists, You will be successful in your mission. Now GO!

Visualize the the pentagrams, breaking off from their formation and going at speed to their targets, preforming their mission successfully.

After a few times doing it, you don't have to visualize them performing their mission because you know they are. After a few more times, you can increase the number of pentagrams that you send, but always visualize them in groups of six. This is a representation of the Star of Vishnu that the jews claim as their own. They want us to believe it is their blessing but it has been transformed into their curse.

Sekix said:
Hello, I would like to ask a question, and if possible, without any criticism.

The thing is, it's only been nine months since I found Satanism, so I don't consider myself someone with a lot of energy ... I'd better get straight to the point; Can I participate too? If so, what ritual should I do? I only do the rtr for now, and only once did I do the rtr plus tetragram.
Yes, you can participate. Do the Final+Killing Tetragrammaton RTR every day. When HP Cobra announces the new schedule, do the rituals that are listed on it on the correct dates.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I did not gather the first time I read this that using his own blood was what he meant. I read this quickly.

That can turn out to be VERY negative and should better be AVOIDED.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My fault, I didn't think that it could relate squarely to the soul in this way.

You can delete this post.

Just using vibration to raise negative energy and then projecting.

Frinnis said:

Pretty sure that was the reverse hebrew tetragrammation ritual that was an add on to the FRTR. Could be wrong though.
[/quote]

No they said there were two more rituals possibly a third one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back