Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Reptilians?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Excellent, thank you! I had wondered for a long time why reptilians are evil, but serpents are Satanic.

In the UFO and racial species "Classification" scene, there are many people who are trying to find names for what they consider aliens. Generally, because it was easy to remember, we called the things that correspond to "reptilians", as "reptilians".

This is because their features represent some reptiles that we have on earth, and because this is easy to remember. They seem to be not associated at all with the species of the earth that we call reptiles anymore than a "Grey" is not correlated to a bucket of grey wall paint color.

There are some theories that Reptilians evolved from dinosaurs, or at least related to Dinosaurs also in the UFO community, because they say that these two look alike. Given however the reptilians lie that the "earth belongs to them", even though they showed up very recently [Ancient Civilizations were here before them and already ruled the surface of the earth], this may be another lie that is created about them.

We call these things "reptilians", but this is just poor language choice on our behalf. Because there has been no other name, we also call "Greys", in association with the color "Grey", which people have seen in Astral projection and physically to be the color of their diseased skin. But they aren't "greys" but some other unclassified form of life.

Some material of the UFO community does something which is to correlate them to "star systems", such as those of for example, Zeta Reticuli or something similar. Be it that the enemy is also heavily disinforming, there are also lies in these classifications.

Meanwhile the UFO community says positive things about Greys, from Zeta Reticuli, or others from "Pleiades", because they espouse the same globohomo theory apparently, related mostly around weed, being a lost creature, and being a retarded drug user. Big Yay for culture in the 21st century I guess.

Knowing them by their work, these "Greys", "Pleiadians" and all these factions, do coincidentally appear also to promote burning your brain from weed, race mixing, always misguide people spiritually, and generally are a symbol for nothing truly spiritual.

A lot of people in the New Age community that "follow them", generally receive nothing but insanity, and their morals are only a replication of the programs that these hostile species seeded in mankind, sort of like Christianity 2.0 in a New Age update. This creates a mass of retarded people, and even this should be enough to show people that these aliens don't mean positive business to humanity, at all.

Well known Ancient Civilizations did worship and turn their most important monuments towards Orion and Sirius, and also Aldeberran and other places. From these places especially the Egyptians reveal that they have received the supernal spiritual practices, and the true spiritual knowledge.

Today we are called "Orion" is filled with evil reptilian creatures by UFOlogy. But the reality is ORION is from where THE SERPENTS, ie, our Gods are. Not from where the "Reptilians" are.

The enemy uses the word 'Nahash' which means 'Serpent' in their hebrew lies, to describe Satan who came down and gave humanity knowledge of "good and evil", and the "tree of life" [Immortality].

The enemy made a false interpolation here based on stupidity to relate the "Serpent" to the actual living enemy aliens that we call "Reptilians".

The "Heavenly Serpents" was a common title for our Gods, which have nothing to do with the "Reptilians" of the UFO analysts, but rather the Risen Kundalini energy. There is no depiction of any Ancient Civilization about any "reptilian", because simply these people did not communicate with them since they were an enemy faction.

The descriptions of the aliens that have been helping humanity have always been of "Humanoid" stock, and they appear commonly as "Nordic" based on our present classification. They generally always appear as having the same form like humans.

However, the jews do openly claim they are in collaboration with the species of that we call "Reptilians", are all hostile to spiritual development, and allied with the race that we call "Jews". The inner core of the enemy associates with these "Reptilian Angels" to manifest their visions on this world.

Back to the argument about the relation between Reptilians and dinosaurs, they may be of the same general species, but they appear not even related to the dinosaurs. They don't seem to be from here at all.

Reptilians is like saying "Humanoid". Something that has a human form can be a "humanoid". What the fuck it is, nobody knows really, because it came from another system altogether. Maybe in their system they call them natural fuckups. There are many "factions" which are "humanoid", but that does not necessarily mean they are friendly or "same" like all other "humanoids".

Earth species of reptiles, snakes, lizards, or even the dinosaurs, probably have few things to do with this alien species that we have named "Reptilians".

The above connection was drawn by stupid people who don't view them as really alien and just conflated things.

However, there is something important here and that is the laws of correspondence between features of a species and it's essence. The fact that reptilians have features, such as those that relate to predators or other reptiles of the earth, may relate in an evolutionary manner in their observed lack of compassion, or how unfeeling and artificial they might be.

This is like how species can have fangs. Fangs do evolve for a reason, and this reason is attack and defense. If a species has fangs, they have to be there for a reason.

Greys on the other hand, except of the color grey which generally in species that resemble humanoids, shows illness, do have other features that show a lack of personal individuality, such as that they are all the same.

Their lack of a reproductive system also shows how they are hateful of humans, human sexuality, and pleasure, or at least very alien to them. Since they do not need to unite with another of their species of procreation, they can be artificial, and are clearly cold, unfeeling, and have no empathic emotional character.

They also clearly don't understand the point of "difference" between other species since they themselves have none.

Given the case is that 99,9% of species do connect with another of their own species of procreation, this also makes them a very specific type of species, pointing to the fact that since they have no freedom of procreation, that they are a generated borg race.

Finally, a major lie of the UFO community is how these species can be "friendly" or how this state that they are is "ascended" or even "positive". This is only a manifestation of total fall for a species. They are thoroughly ugly creatures. The fact people recoil, should say a lot.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Excellent, thank you! I had wondered for a long time why reptilians are evil, but serpents are Satanic.

I have seen the Harly Quin disease of jews,they really look like reptilian fish like creatures.
Its fucking nasty their eyes are red and they are green with a scaley skin.🤮 So i can almost imagine how the real reptilians look like

According to the Lacerta Files there have been Reptilians here on earth since the time of the dinosaurs long before the Gods created us, and as a result of the war they went underground. This reptilians are supposedly extremely intelligent and superior to us, and also masters of shape-shifting. These are obvious lies though, especially when we keep in mind that the Jew exists.
These files also claim that there is another alien species species that comes from a bubble (think of a different dimension or universe). If I remember correctly they also claim that these beings are reptilian and can destroy a planet with just the power of their mind.
The bubble part, it makes sense that the reptilians are alien even to this universe.

TopoftheAbyss said:
According to the Lacerta Files there have been Reptilians here on earth since the time of the dinosaurs long before the Gods created us, and as a result of the war they went underground. This reptilians are supposedly extremely intelligent and superior to us, and also masters of shape-shifting. These are obvious lies though, especially when we keep in mind that the Jew exists.
These files also claim that there is another alien species species that comes from a bubble (think of a different dimension or universe). If I remember correctly they also claim that these beings are reptilian and can destroy a planet with just the power of their mind.
The bubble part, it makes sense that the reptilians are alien even to this universe.

To be accurate I have read this material and much more all of these years ago, and they all appear to be made up lies.

No way they are "indigenous" to this earth. Having passed here, yes, sounds normal. But indigenous, they don't appear to be. Nothing has been physically left at all which came from them. How come they cannot even survive on the surface?

The fact they cannot live is because they are aliens. Even with severe climatic change, if they are so well developed, they would have somehow adjusted. We try to adjust ourselves as is and probably will manage to. There is no way even if earth was nuked not a single thing from us would be found.

I have zero doubts some of this exists underground or in secluded sections of the earth. But they are not indigenous to earth. And they are definitely really intelligent, and psychically capable, and technologically far ahead. These that are on earth appear to be way behind compared to these out there. They are too many steps ahead from the average human by very far.

As about their planet destructive capability, they are doing this already, but we are protected. Not sure how they mean "Destruction", maybe an unguarded planet can be turned easily into a desolate space by them.

They are Asuric(Hellish) beings and the planets they come from are also Asuric, the Hindus call this Narakaloka ,there is the middle realm, called Bhuloka the realm of Earth ,Sivaloka the realm of the Gods and their planets. It's all part of Siva's (God's) dance ,which the Hindus refer too as Siva Nataraja(which is also symbolic of the Primal Soul ,God in Being form),that is the cosmic dance or play of God. It's got to do with the law of polarity ,if good beings exist ,bàd ones should also exist. Light exists because there is darkness,and darkness exists because of light. This is what produces variety,there is good because evil exists. The Greys,Reptilian and related ilk come from the Hellish realms ,they are Asuric (evil). So they are just playing the role given to them by God,I guess. Earth is in the middle realm so beings on this realm can go either way , Asuric or Deva(Godly).It's the material realm where souls need to descend to get a physical body,to then get Self(God) realized, become Devas and ascend to Siva Loka;to become one of the Gods as well. Many souls did this during the Golden age , like Amdusias. These realms are also inside us ,as microcosmic beings(mini universe i.e as above ,so below) in the form of the chakras. They are hellish chakras in the legs and chakras of light in the spine,from the base chakra to the crown chakra (representing Sivaloka). Due to the fallen snake power ,the feminine power of God, Kundalini, most of humanity especially those not mediating are in the hellish realms of consciousness. The chakras are also centres of consciousness as most people here know. The world society we are in ,is a clear reflection of this. That is the 'hellish' ,Asuric,state of
consciousness. Reptilians being 'hellish' had to attack the serpent power,which is also linked to an individual souls consciousness,to drop the serpent power from the crown to this base chakra. Thereby bringing mankind to the hellish realms of consciousness,it's the only way they would optimally operate on this planet. Thereby introducing suffering ,them being hellish, suffering is like paradise for them ,it's just their nature,it's the role they plày in Siva's Dance. If everyones snake power rose ,we would have a Golden age even in Kali Yuga. Satgurus actually carry the Golden age within themselves. They are called 'Reptilian' because of their cold blooded nature, they are 'hellish', Asuric. And also in their original physical nature ,they actually look like humanoid reptiles,very huge and tall. They where once present on Earth,many of them regard humans like us as actual food. Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya gives a good talk on this ,you can find his videos on YouTube.

Back when i was a teenager my mother was very open and saw signs in the clounds and sky. Among them were words like cybernetic and free energy. we never heard of those terms before. When she looked them up it led us to learn about reptillians, and the enemies microchip agenda..she even literally saw the words "free energy" on one of the sites she was led to. i saw the computer screen. Interestingly enough I end up reading about free energy again here in forums when i came to JOS years later. I have heard there are ancient depictions of lizard like looking "gods" and also ones with bug eyes and elongated heads and even those sources that gave them said those are not the true gods of humanity but are hostile human hating beings. I dont remember where this was but those statues were FUGLY and menacing to look at.

I don't see how these disgusting things can be confused with our Gods at all who are beautiful and benevolent beings. Obviously if one is not open enough or a jew they will not be able to notice this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Most eyewitnesses of physical reptilians describe them as being on a glowing metal device floating above the ground. One witness said a reptilian touched their car, and it's hand burned through the paint. Others report toxic sulfur-smelling gas and extreme heat. I believe the reptilians use these devices as space suits to create a pocket of their environment on our planet to exists here for brief periods.

The Monster Quest episode "Lizard Monster" has a good summary of these accounts. For (((some reason))), that episode is nearly impossible to find. Half of season 3 is missing on the DVD. I had to buy it from Amazon Video.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

To be accurate I have read this material and much more all of these years ago, and they all appear to be made up lies.

No way they are "indigenous" to this earth. Having passed here, yes, sounds normal. But indigenous, they don't appear to be. Nothing has been physically left at all which came from them. How come they cannot even survive on the surface?

The fact they cannot live is because they are aliens. Even with severe climatic change, if they are so well developed, they would have somehow adjusted. We try to adjust ourselves as is and probably will manage to. There is no way even if earth was nuked not a single thing from us would be found.

I have zero doubts some of this exists underground or in secluded sections of the earth. But they are not indigenous to earth. And they are definitely really intelligent, and psychically capable, and technologically far ahead. These that are on earth appear to be way behind compared to these out there. They are too many steps ahead from the average human by very far.

As about their planet destructive capability, they are doing this already, but we are protected. Not sure how they mean "Destruction", maybe an unguarded planet can be turned easily into a desolate space by them.

They are depicted by the Aztecs. Akanatan and King Tut was before the time of the Jews if I remember right and he was something. So yeah they were here in the physical before I believe. So it's not true no trace was ever left of them.

But yeah I agree they didn't ever live on the surface of this earth as a civilization. But they can come here somehow.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No doubt on that. In the least populated sections of the Gobi desert or any exiled places in Mongolia, locals openly claim that people disappear in caves, high mountains whatever you like, and many speculate the existence of big foots and or some cannibalistic tribe. But also some elders tell that in the exiled part of the Gobi desert, there was found an underground city which very much resembled like a ruins of an alien civilization(nobody even figured why or how that thing existed) back in the 1960s and that the communist government of the time covered it up. It is very likely that both the Gods and enemy races have passed through or resided in central Asia for some amount of time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

HP COBRA i just clicked on your link in your signature and it takes me to another unfamiliar site!! Not the theyknow timer! This is not right

I've seen a fair bit over my years of meditating and such, and other astral experiences, as one does. Speaking for myself, there was only ever one occasion where, as a result of their pointless harassment, I ever caught an actual glimpse of one of the "Reptillians", and even that was a hazy, unpleasant experience.

The truth is, comparing them to worldly reptiles is an insult to the noble animal species of this planet. From what I saw, they lack a muzzle or a snout, like our reptiles do, and have flat faces. The actual shape of their head, from what I gathered, is not all too different from what people say a Grey looks like, with fairly similar, oversized gaping eyes. This would make sense, as I imagine the Greys were modified using Reptillian genetics. The only "reptillian" thing about them was their skin, which did look fairly close to the scales of a reptile, albeit, more deathly and unhealthy.

They seem to lack any sort of expression. The best way I can describe it is that, in spite of being a "humanoid" race, that it's easier to feel more biological and soulful relation to the literal animals of our world. They seem dead, or absent of "animation".

They are wholly alien, is the best way I can describe them. The truth is, you can see elements of their appearance in the Jews themselves. Take Zuckerberg for instance. To me, his dead, vacant stare and unsettling, lifeless eyes reminded me of this encounter.

Anyway, I hesitated making this post, mostly because discussing "aliens" is never usually worth it to any capacity. At the same time, if people are unfortunate enough to glimpse one themselves, then maybe it's better they know what it is they're seeing and can appropriately ignore their bullshit, or line up their sightings with my own and put previous encounters to rest. As other's have said in the past, experiences with these entities can happen during meditation and other astral events. Be warned, activity naturally increases during negative energy periods, primarily the Jewish "Holidays".

They cannot hurt you, only attempt to bother you or knock you off course. Put them out of mind and keep doing what you're doing, is what I say. Don't even waste time flipping them off. Turn your back on these encounters and do your work. You only stand to lose by interacting with enemy entities, even in spite. You'll do infinitely more pain to them through spiritual warfare.

I don't want to necessarily endorse these books, as I read a couple of them years ago and can't vouch for them 100%, but is anyone here familiar with the "Tripods" series from John Christopher? They were science fiction books that depicted humans being enslaved by aliens. When people were at a certain age, they would be "capped" and have something like a skullcap placed on top of their head to keep them docile, some humans resisted this to be free. It also talked about how sickly the reptilians were, in part due to the climate not suiting them. Not sure if John Christopher was Jewish but just thought some of the themes are eerily accurate.

:ugeek: Humanity better not become like these cold brutal reptilians and greys.

I once lived in London and it was very materialistic. Dog eat dog. A manifestation of the enemy's obsession with the material.

I felt the fear of people to let their guard down. The egotistical materialistic nature of the place was draining my life force. So cold and lacking of spirit. Too fast too impersonal.

Yes I lost a part of my spirit seperated from nature in the concrete jungle.

Seeking refuge in the parks my oasis of calm surrounded by concrete jungle couldn't even help.

That was when I was still yearning for Satan and in searching for father still had only access to Anton LaVey's Satanism.

Doing his angelic rituals those watchers were regularly caught in the corner of my eye.

I could feel their presence. And going to bed I swear they'd sit on the bed because I felt a weight.

Nowadays after finding Father Satan being dedicated and partaking in spiritual warfare I am never bothered by any ET's anymore.

There's a disclosure coming soon but i believe that they are going to try to Globohomo hoax the world saying Aliens demand everyone stop racism and Climate Change.

If they simulate an attack and claim that aliens are behind it and we need to give up our sovereignty to mount a counterattack coming together.

Or if they show the aliens like Nordics demanding we stop hurting the earth with Carbon ,you can be rest assured these aren't our Gods.

I don't think they'll show literal Greys running around claiming they are Gods. But if they showed holograms of human looking beings then it would be more believable.

I think somewhere around mid May to mid June ,we can hope for massive Declassification of these UFOs

I already saw a gray one at the end of last year, but my most tense experience was with a reptilian, his appearance was identical to a reptile known as calango he was a dark greenish color, and he was giant he was about 2 meters at least. .. never seen such an ugly freak.

This was on me, I had my astral body submerged over my physical body and I was vertical, this thing was on top of my stomach horizontally, so I could feel how heavy it was and I couldn't move , it must have weighed a ton and it was hot, the belly of that worm pulsed on top of mine, it was the worst astral and spiritual experience that I had.

That attacked me directly, it happened at the time when I did a thorough study of feminism and exposed all the material with the result of my research through satanic sources and practically threw everything on the internet.

I'm sure it was a very hard blow to the feminist internet community and the way I exposed the truth about this movement in long, intelligent, interesting and explanatory texts with various historical sources was too complicated for them, at least it was shocking. the reptilian public accused the coup and it didn't take long to set a trap against me.

Shortly after I published a text about the new world order, a criminal tried to contact me immediately (knowing the stupid reptile trick) I deleted all my material, I deleted profiles and everything related to that, that story where it says a Once published on the internet this never dies is true, the spiral of sharing is much greater than we imagine.

Then there was the spiritual attack that I mentioned above, it was humiliating to me in a way that I could not bear and deal with that I promised myself that it was a matter of honor to evolve spiritually and take revenge on the stupid and insolent ashes that once dared me attack.

The gods of hell realized my desire to improve and grow in knowledge at that time I didn't have much idea about the basis of national socialism that I now love with all my strength, I was very underestimated in the spiritual world and now I can be proud that I shut up the mouth of many idiots who discredited me.

I am in a horrible moment the enemy as expected attacked me a lot from the 27th until now and I know that they will not stop until tomorrow, I am dying of a headache due to their spiritual attacks, they are trying to attack me with full steam the energy that they still have and remains for them in this fight against Satan and the infernal gods.

A phrase from Hitler that is one of my favorites is "Whoever wants to live, prepares for combat, and whoever is not willing to do so, in this world of eternal struggles, does not deserve life".

and yes i agree with you those delusions who came into contact with these alien haters of humans only found insanity, i had the displeasure to find some of them out there, they are really crazy.

The enemy tries very disgusting and filthy tricks against me to try to distract me, this time they were as vile and disgusting as was expected first they tried to send a minor girl to talk to me and try to incriminate me (she was properly ignored), before they had already sent a mentally underage girl to talk to me (this one was also ignored).

As she insisted I had to block, I'm sure this has to do with their black magic against me trying to get involved in dirty crimes, as they saw that it didn't work out, they were predictable, they brought a Jewish girl of legal age to try sexually attracting me and deviating from Satan's path is also not going to work and they know it.

Anyway I have a great fascination and love for Norse mythology, I am the type who completely believes in Satan and for that reason I am rewarded with the knowledge of the greatest god that exists, Satan knows that I am willing to give my life for him, how many would do that? that's why he values ​​my soul and I love him deeply.

I also feel the presence and communicate with some specific gods, I realized that there are gods who are attracted to certain personality types, so it is natural that there are gods that appear to you more often than others, some feel a greater natural connection accordingly with the essence of your soul, that’s why we can have a lot of contact with one specific god and less with another.

The enemy, when he saw my spiritual evolution, tried to take me to their side, of course I refused, money does not buy what Odin's national socialism and pagan spirituality can give you ...

As well as all the natural beauty and happiness that is seen only in true Satanism, natural laws and the hierarchy that exists within nature are too perfect to be exchanged for mere money with no spiritual value that will cost the salvation of your own soul.

Before you even use that money you will be punished for being a traitor and the one who will destroy you is the enemy himself .. YHWH ... in any case the gods of hell are the most powerful, advanced and greatest of all extraterrestrials that exist and when we are spiritually advanced we are not afraid of any gray or inferior reptilians ... Hail Satan

Reptilians' bodies are like crystals, not like ours.

They come in many colours, as do the Greys.

The animals are symbolic, not examples of what they really are.

The best technologies are intrasolo, the surface is rubbish for them.

Why do you think there are no Reptilians in Orion?

What about Mantis? Scorpions!!?

Apart from other entities that you don't talk about…

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Brilliant Op HPHC worth a save for later reading again.

I have also read the Lacerta files "tales" worth a read but dont take it as all of it being true.

Hoodeed Cobra 666 and Satanic Brotherhood, greetings.

This post reminded me of a Dantesque event that happened here at home earlier this year during the first war agenda of 2.021 and it went like this:

My son is 22 years old and like any boy he has friends and anyway, nothing much. One of these friends, due to their family problems, ended up expelling the boy from home and he came to ask for shelter here at home for a few days, until he found a place for him. I agreed although I couldn't understand why this happened.
My son's young friend is a medical student, educated, helpful and did not denote anything that could justify this.

But what I could not understand was that when this boy entered my room that built for Our Father Satan and our gods, where I meditate and do my practices, I felt an energy so heavy in him, so bad, that I came to feel bad.
My GD before he came to live at home, told me to avoid him,
that one day he (my GD) would show the reason for that, and so it was.

Summary:

Talking to this boy, Italo is his name, and we talked about the gods of Orion because he was curious about Father Satan and the gods, and we ended up talking about biological ancestors, and what was my surprise when he tells ...

"You knew that I am a legitimate descendant of Sephardic Jews, on the part of my mother,
You must know that you only consider yourself a Jew on the mother’s side, don’t you? "

Brothers at that time I literally died ... I looked at the seal of Father Satan, and thought my Father what is new now? I remembered my GD and what he said before, so I understood and froze.

Then that boy said so happily as if being a Jew was the best of the best in the world ... poor thing ...

"You know that Adam and Eve were created on another planet, according to what his rabbi taught, and not here on Earth this is a lie, understand that the Vatican misrepresented it by politicking in Constantine's time,
and in fact Adam and Eve gave birth to the Jewish people, but the others, that is to say the Gentiles, existed thousands of years ago having been created by the rebel you know as Shiva or Enki, whatever the snake changes the skin but does not change the essence"

This Enki or Shiva, created with Lilith the Gentile or Pagan race, he continues, but do not think the lady that neither He nor the other rebels (our gods), like you or worry, on the contrary, you were sex slaves and servants of them, as they were expelled from their planets of origin by Metraton and his army,
because there they also enslaved their weaker brothers ...

So Enki and his allies were chased away by the divine Metraton who is the Maschia or messiah, and Metraton or the messiah will be here in September 2.021 according to his rabbi, because last September in September all the Jewish rabbis had Metraton's message warning that on September 2.
20 was the last festival in Hoschana that the Jews would pass without Maschia or messiah on earth, and that he comes again to drive Father Satan and his rebellious allies away from here.

I wanted to fight with him and ask him to leave as soon as possible, but my GD who was at my side at that time, told me to listen some more and that after that my GD would get him out of my house quickly.

He the Jewish boy continued: "For Hashem's great mercy for you goyim that he brought Adam and Eve here,
and start the Jewish genesis as you know Abraham the first Jewish patriarch is a descendant of Adam and Eve, because where Hashem puts his people the rebels run away, because they know they don't have the strength to stay where the light and justice is incarnate ... that your gods that you like so much,
don't they let you see the truth? Why doesn't Satan or Enki want to let you see the truth ...

Then guided by my GD I started:

"How come they don't let me see the truth?

And why do you think you came here to tell me about these things that should be Jewish secrets, right?

Your rabbi told you that, and if he wanted goyins to know that he would have gone on radio and TV to give a speech about it, don't you think?
Yes, my gods always show the truth behind the truth, because if Enki Satan my God and creator Father, I was already here and my ancestors already existed, and we lived very well with them here for you who don't know.

Archeology, mythology and other reliable scientific sources prove these facts, and we owe our ancient gods all the technology and knowledge to live as we live, and even the possibility of becoming gods they gave us, and if it weren't for our gods we would be only pack animals with no right to anything, forever.
We were never their sex slaves, ever. We did have relationships with some gods, yes, but it was consented by us humans, we wanted it and asked, they wanted it too, so there was no exploitation, there was love.

We were not enslaved to serve, but apprentices from different offices,
even man is the only animal that cooks and why?
Teaching of the gods, so that we would have a better life, health more suited to our evolution, they taught us the secrets of herbs and their uses, we built houses and cities and nothing more natural than to feel grateful to our gods and always set aside for them what the best we did.
Which disciple who, having learned his master's lesson in the case of our gods, does not want to make a gift to his god of what he has taught?

Why has the "kind" Hashem not rebuilt the planets destroyed by my gods, and restored the lives of his people ... Do not imagine.
It comes is to stick where it doesn't belong, mess it up, thief of others' son, cheater and liar that he is and a lot.

Created the talmud and Torah, stole teachings from Enki Satan, made an unprecedented spiritual plagiarism, and OOOhhh veeeiii how nice I am to you goyim, I got rid of your rebel daddy and his compassers , but understand that MY CHOSEN PEOPLE IS THE JEWISH OK?

I ONLY LEAVE YOU HERE TO WORK AND FEEL THIS BA RACE I CREATED, AND IF YOU ARE GOOD WHO KNOW I LEAVE YOU WILL GO TO MY PRIVATE HELL IN GERM ...

I left the Jewish envoy unanswered, and just said so before going to sleep:

"It is interesting that a snake's son cannot be a fish, a snake's daughter is a snake and everyone has the god they deserve, good night"

The next day he left my house at 7:00 am very early, he thanked me for the stay,
he said goodbye and said that he got along with his family and left.

He only came here for months to wish me a happy birthday, and he came again later, but he stayed for a short time, and he never wanted to enter my temple again and ended up moving away.
I also remembered that at the same time HP Cobra had commented in a post that we should be careful because the enemy had a thousand and one ways to approach the person to attack and deceive us, including and in some cases physically ... proof I lived it, I found it so surreal, but HP Hooded Cobra spoke just right, only the truth.
I just didn't tell you before because I never found a post that matched my story, but the chance came up and I told it because it serves as an example for many who read this.
Listen to the elders of the JOS Ministry,
the HP Hooded Cobra keeps alerting the newbies mainly and I had living proof of how right he is and nowadays when I see a sermon or message on the forum I will soon read it because I know there is a good thing for me there, guided by Father Satan and his gods.

IN TIME: I AM NOT OF JEWISH FAMILY OR IN A DUCENTESIMO DE GRADE,
AND MUCH LESS MY CHILD ... THE SEFARDITE JEW IS THE FRIEND THAT AFTER THAT CUT FRIENDSHIP WITH MY CHILD WHO ALSO DIDN'T FEEL WELL WITH HIM, WAS A FRIEND OF HIS FRIENDS THEN DID NOT MISS IT.

AND MORE I AM NOT ANOTHER TEENAGER DISLOVED WITH JOS,
BUT YES I HAVE 50 YEARS TODAY OR BE AGAIN ENOUGH TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM DOING, IN THE RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT FAMILY AND MORE: GOD AND FATHER CREATOR MORE THAN RIGHT AND UNIQUE, SATAN.

I wrote this second stanza because I saw comments from the brothers about infiltrators here so I wrote this last part because they like to write blunders about JOS and the high HP Maxine on the WEB of how she seduces teen nerds with her promises of Magnum Opus ...

I've never seen it here at JOS, if donkeys do not know how to read and understand what she wrote on the site patience,

but she NEVER PROMISED THAT IT WAS HP MAXINE THAT WOULD GIVE MAGNUM OPUS TO HER NONE ... NEVER I READ THIS ON JOS'S SITE ... BECAUSE NO EXISTS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT: THAT HP MAXINE SAID THAT IF THE PERSON STUDIES THE JOS WEBSITE AND PRACTICE RIGHT AND HAVING DONE THE DICTION BEFORE FATHER SATAN AND THEN ASK THE GD FOR HIM, TAKING DOUBTS IN THE FORUMS, AT LAST DOING THE HOME LESSON, BEING SERIOUS AND WORTHY WITH YOU EVEN WITH TIME AND COULD IN SOME CASES OR BE IN THIS LIFE, THE PERSON WILL GET MAGNUM OPUS, YES, BUT THOSE WHO HAVE THE RIGHT THAT WAS ACHIEVED ARE WE EVEN WITH THE APPROVAL OF FATHER SATAN ...

HP MAXINE HAS NEVER SAID THAT WHO SOLVED THIS, HAVE UNDERSTANDED INFILTRATED ANALYFABLES OR WE HAVE TO DESIGN FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

ANOTHER FICO REVOLTED EVEN WHEN THEY SAY SHE WAS ENRICHED WITH JOS ...
RIDICULOUS.

SHE MAY HAVE SPIRITUALLY ENRICHED, IF SO JEALOUSY SAYS THIS IS RIGHT AND I SHUT UP.

ONLY BECAUSE ON THE SITE JOS HAS A DONATION LINK ... BUT DONATION IS FREE AND SPONTANEOUS WILL OF EACH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR HAVE TO DESIGN ALSO?

IF SHE WERE A SELF-EGOIST WOULD HAVE MADE OF EVERYTHING THAT TEACHES FOR FREE,
A SUPER EXPENSIVE COURSE AND YES WE COULD SAY THAT SHE WAS FINANCIALLY ENRICHED, I WERE NEVER EVER SEEKED BY ANY HP OR HER, NEVER ASKED ME FOR ANYTHING TO SPECIFY ANY, EVERYTHING, THEN INFILTRATES RESPECT YOURSELVES AND RESPECT YOURSELVES, AND RESPECT YOURSELF, BECAUSE IF THEY WERE NOT PEOPLE THEY DIDN'T HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATION AND TEACHING AND FOR BEGINNERS THIS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE AND FOR THE BETTER ...

JOS DOES NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO LEAVE KILLING JEWS PHYSICALLY, ANOTHER LIE BUT YES OUR COMBAT IS IN SPIRITUAL ENVIRONMENT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR HAVE TO DESIGN AGAIN? I DRAW IF IT IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ...

HITLER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY UNJUSTED BY HISTORY YES, I KNEW THAT MUCH BEFORE DREAMING THAT JOS EXISTED,
MY FATHER WAS MILITARY IN MY PARENTS AND TOLD THE SAME THING I SEE HERE, WITHOUT DIFFERENCE.

HITLER FOR YOU WHO DON'T KNOW DIDN'T WANT WAR AGAINST ANYONE, HE OFFERED TO THE JEWS AT THE TIME BEFORE THE WAR THREE WARNINGS TO LEAVE GERMANY WHERE THEY WANTED AND KNOW WHY?

Jews dominated the German financial system at the time, AND INFLATION WAS ROPE AND THE BREAD THAT THE GERMAN PURCHASED IN THE MORNING AT LUNCH WAS THREE TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE. THE GERMAN PEOPLE BECOME A SLAVE IN THEIR OWN PARENTS AND WAS HUNGER WHEN HITLER WAS ELECTED TO KNOW?

HITLER STUDY EVERYTHING RIGHT, DISCOVERED IT AND HAD TO EXPUSE THE JEWS FROM GERMANY AND DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY DID IT, THE JEWS?

THEY RUN ASK FOR HELP COUNTRIES OUTSIDE CLAIMING UNJUSTIFIED PERSECUTION THAT YES, SOME OF THEM LEAVE TAKING WHAT THEY COULD HAVE, BUT SOME OF THEM WERE ... HITLER WARNED THAT THEIR GOODS WILL BE CONFISCATED AND LOST THEIR EMPLOYEES , INCOME DISTRIBUTION, STABLE ECONOMY, STUDY, AT LAST DIGNA LIFE.

THE JEWS WHO LEFT KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD TROUBLE HITLER AND HIS GOVERNMENT. Foolish.

HILTLER HAD AND HAS THE SUPPORT OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE TODAY, AND WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH OF VALUE TO HIM ALSO !!

FORCED HITLER TO ENTER WAR WITH OTHER COUNTRIES, HE NEVER WANTED THIS I WILL FIND ONE DOCUMENTARIES I HAVE HERE AND I WILL POST IT FOR YOU TO READ.

THAT'S WHY HP MAXINE CALLS HITLER OF A MAN OF PEACE ... UNDERSTANDED ... IT WASN'T SHE WHO INVENTED IT ...

THEY SAY HITLER KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS AT THE TIME ... HOW SO?

IF AT THE TIME IN THE WHOLE WORLD, THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT 1,500.000 OF JEWS ??? HITLER KILLED UNTIL THOSE WHO WERE NOT BORN YET ??? WHAT HEIN?

WHERE HITLER STORED THESE 6,000,000 JEWS IN GERMANY ONLY IF IN THE WORLD EVERYONE DIDN'T HAVE IT?

PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO CALUNE OTHERS EVERYTHING WELL, YOU HAVE AN IDIOT TO EVERYTHING, BUT IF YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENT TO SPEAK THE TRUTH, IT IS NOT INVENTING BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO READ, I GO AND SEARCH, AND HAVE MORE PEOPLE AS I UNDERSTAND OR ... DRAW?

SORRY HP HOODEED CHARGES FOR LONG TEXT BUT I WANTED TO DISPUTE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE INJUSTICE WITH ANYONE AND YOU MINISTERY JOS DON'T DESERVE THAT ...

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I have seen the Harly Quin disease of jews,they really look like reptilian fish like creatures.
Its fucking nasty their eyes are red and they are green with a scaley skin.🤮 So i can almost imagine how the real reptilians look like

https://youtu.be/5xi3PwXpNJA

Do the "alien" movie monsters have anything to do with reptilians? It is known that the art director of this film Hans Giger first saw these creatures in a dream and then painted them. Maybe those were the reptilians who came to him in a dream through astral ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Knowing them by their work, these "Greys", "Pleiadians" and all these factions, do coincidentally appear also to promote burning your brain from weed, race mixing, always misguide people spiritually, and generally are a symbol for nothing truly spiritual.

A lot of people in the New Age community that "follow them"...

I was into New Age. Met these "Pleiadians" myself. They give you no useful knowledge at all and never help you with anything. The Pleiadian gave me the weirdest name and I completely forgot it the moment she spout out such gibberish. She didn't give me any information, until the demons started reaching out to me in my dreams. She gave me the most creepy look when she realized what was happening.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

When I was a child I watched this movie about this child finding a table game that was not a game.
Indeed, when he started it, the whole house went to space.
At a certain point, there was this ship that docked the house. From that, lizards entered the house.
It is quite strange to be aware that in the universe such life forms are generated.

I love astrobiology as a science. But maybe no science can explain these things. The fact I can't explain evil makes that evil look deadlier.

Satanic Path said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

When I was a child I watched this movie about this child finding a table game that was not a game.
Indeed, when he started it, the whole house went to space.
At a certain point, there was this ship that docked the house. From that, lizards entered the house.
It is quite strange to be aware that in the universe such life forms are generated.

I love astrobiology as a science. But maybe no science can explain these things. The fact I can't explain evil makes that evil look deadlier.
Zathura. I have seen it too.

Nero said:
Do the "alien" movie monsters have anything to do with reptilians? It is known that the art director of this film Hans Giger first saw these creatures in a dream and then painted them. Maybe those were the reptilians who came to him in a dream through astral ?

Not all of them but to be honest the one in ET is a quite accurate depiction of a reptilian type alien (not what all of them look like)

I think we should start calling them "Nagas" like the Vedas do. Using that word might actually point people to the Dharma rather than the New Age. Something else people need to realize is that the Vedas clearly say where the Reptilians are from. They come from a planet called Patala, which is actually the lowest of the hellish planets. If people had even a small amount of knowledge about Hindu cosmology, we could convert almost all the New Agers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

In the UFO and racial species "Classification" scene, there are many people who are trying to find names for what they consider aliens. Generally, because it was easy to remember, we called the things that correspond to "reptilians", as "reptilians".

This is because their features represent some reptiles that we have on earth, and because this is easy to remember. They seem to be not associated at all with the species of the earth that we call reptiles anymore than a "Grey" is not correlated to a bucket of grey wall paint color.

There are some theories that Reptilians evolved from dinosaurs, or at least related to Dinosaurs also in the UFO community, because they say that these two look alike. Given however the reptilians lie that the "earth belongs to them", even though they showed up very recently [Ancient Civilizations were here before them and already ruled the surface of the earth], this may be another lie that is created about them.

We call these things "reptilians", but this is just poor language choice on our behalf. Because there has been no other name, we also call "Greys", in association with the color "Grey", which people have seen in Astral projection and physically to be the color of their diseased skin. But they aren't "greys" but some other unclassified form of life.

Some material of the UFO community does something which is to correlate them to "star systems", such as those of for example, Zeta Reticuli or something similar. Be it that the enemy is also heavily disinforming, there are also lies in these classifications.

Meanwhile the UFO community says positive things about Greys, from Zeta Reticuli, or others from "Pleiades", because they espouse the same globohomo theory apparently, related mostly around weed, being a lost creature, and being a retarded drug user. Big Yay for culture in the 21st century I guess.

A lot of people in the New Age community that "follow them", generally receive nothing but insanity, and their morals are only a replication of the programs that these hostile species seeded in mankind, sort of like Christianity 2.0 in a New Age update. This creates a mass of retarded people, and even this should be enough to show people that these aliens don't mean positive business to humanity, at all.

Well known Ancient Civilizations did worship and turn their most important monuments towards Orion and Sirius, and also Aldeberran and other places. From these places especially the Egyptians reveal that they have received the supernal spiritual practices, and the true spiritual knowledge.

Today we are called "Orion" is filled with evil reptilian creatures by UFOlogy. But the reality is ORION is from where THE SERPENTS, ie, our Gods are. Not from where the "Reptilians" are.

The enemy uses the word 'Nahash' which means 'Serpent' in their hebrew lies, to describe Satan who came down and gave humanity knowledge of "good and evil", and the "tree of life" [Immortality].

The enemy made a false interpolation here based on stupidity to relate the "Serpent" to the actual living enemy aliens that we call "Reptilians".

The "Heavenly Serpents" was a common title for our Gods, which have nothing to do with the "Reptilians" of the UFO analysts, but rather the Risen Kundalini energy. There is no depiction of any Ancient Civilization about any "reptilian", because simply these people did not communicate with them since they were an enemy faction.

The descriptions of the aliens that have been helping humanity have always been of "Humanoid" stock, and they appear commonly as "Nordic" based on our present classification. They generally always appear as having the same form like humans.

However, the jews do openly claim they are in collaboration with the species of that we call "Reptilians", are all hostile to spiritual development, and allied with the race that we call "Jews". The inner core of the enemy associates with these "Reptilian Angels" to manifest their visions on this world.

Back to the argument about the relation between Reptilians and dinosaurs, they may be of the same general species, but they appear not even related to the dinosaurs. They don't seem to be from here at all.

Reptilians is like saying "Humanoid". Something that has a human form can be a "humanoid". What the fuck it is, nobody knows really, because it came from another system altogether. Maybe in their system they call them natural fuckups. There are many "factions" which are "humanoid", but that does not necessarily mean they are friendly or "same" like all other "humanoids".

Earth species of reptiles, snakes, lizards, or even the dinosaurs, probably have few things to do with this alien species that we have named "Reptilians".

The above connection was drawn by stupid people who don't view them as really alien and just conflated things.

However, there is something important here and that is the laws of correspondence between features of a species and it's essence. The fact that reptilians have features, such as those that relate to predators or other reptiles of the earth, may relate in an evolutionary manner in their observed lack of compassion, or how unfeeling and artificial they might be.

This is like how species can have fangs. Fangs do evolve for a reason, and this reason is attack and defense. If a species has fangs, they have to be there for a reason.

Greys on the other hand, except of the color grey which generally in species that resemble humanoids, shows illness, do have other features that show a lack of personal individuality, such as that they are all the same.

Their lack of a reproductive system also shows how they are hateful of humans, human sexuality, and pleasure, or at least very alien to them. Since they do not need to unite with another of their species of procreation, they can be artificial, and are clearly cold, unfeeling, and have no empathic emotional character.

They also clearly don't understand the point of "difference" between other species since they themselves have none.

Given the case is that 99,9% of species do connect with another of their own species of procreation, this also makes them a very specific type of species, pointing to the fact that since they have no freedom of procreation, that they are a generated borg race.

Finally, a major lie of the UFO community is how these species can be "friendly" or how this state that they are is "ascended" or even "positive". This is only a manifestation of total fall for a species. They are thoroughly ugly creatures. The fact people recoil, should say a lot.

Kundalini666 said:
I think we should start calling them "Nagas" like the Vedas do. Using that word might actually point people to the Dharma rather than the New Age. Something else people need to realize is that the Vedas clearly say where the Reptilians are from. They come from a planet called Patala, which is actually the lowest of the hellish planets. If people had even a small amount of knowledge about Hindu cosmology, we could convert almost all the New Agers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

The texts on them being from "Hellish planes" is just a different way to display their spiritual qualities or a false relation to what Westerners stupidly call "Demons". They don't come from any hell.

The "Heaven and Hell" are human concepts simplified for people to get in forms of stories. They definitely are not low "Hellish garbage" nor they are unspiritual as people say, but actually the reverse. These things are proficient in spirituality.

The cosmology that is used on these events only creates false dualism and confusion. The do inhabit higher dimensions, and higher dimensions than most humans do today, and they are definitely not "Materialistic" or "Ashuric" as people say they are. The average theories of New Age fuckwits who misinterpret texts only increase confusion to no end.

I've read on the stupid theories of these online, and alright, they must serve the purpose for people who believe in dualistic monotheism, but we don't need to create these pointless theories because this religious moralism system of the situation makes matter even more confusing.

Someone also said something that "reptilians are only ashuric basic creatures that serve the will of God" or some stupid shit. There is no "God", and nobody specifically ordained them to destroy humanity, nor there is a necessary stupid plan about this pointless attack because some person in a hut said so. Unfortunately the reality is far simpler.

I understand why spiritual people tried to include them in a context such as this before, and we could theoretically use it for the New Agers to get it, but we don't need to refer to them this way here.

Thanks for Patala I was not aware their shit planet has been even named. Naga is a generic title for Serpent, and not fit to describe this enemy garbage.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kundalini666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The texts on them being from "Hellish planes" is just a different way to display their spiritual qualities or a false relation to what Westerners stupidly call "Demons". They don't come from any hell.

The "Heaven and Hell" are human concepts simplified for people to get in forms of stories. They definitely are not low "Hellish garbage" nor they are unspiritual as people say, but actually the reverse. These things are proficient in spirituality.

The cosmology that is used on these events only creates false dualism and confusion. The do inhabit higher dimensions, and higher dimensions than most humans do today, and they are definitely not "Materialistic" or "Ashuric" as people say they are. The average theories of New Age fuckwits who misinterpret texts only increase confusion to no end.

I've read on the stupid theories of these online, and alright, they must serve the purpose for people who believe in dualistic monotheism, but we don't need to create these pointless theories because this religious moralism system of the situation makes matter even more confusing.

Someone also said something that "reptilians are only ashuric basic creatures that serve the will of God" or some stupid shit. There is no "God", and nobody specifically ordained them to destroy humanity, nor there is a necessary stupid plan about this pointless attack because some person in a hut said so. Unfortunately the reality is far simpler.

I understand why spiritual people tried to include them in a context such as this before, and we could theoretically use it for the New Agers to get it, but we don't need to refer to them this way here.

Thanks for Patala I was not aware their shit planet has been even named. Naga is a generic title for Serpent, and not fit to describe this enemy garbage.
Do other beings in the universe have different spiritual systems than us? Like the jews for example, the spiritual system they stole and modify enough to fit their soul. I can't think about the reptilians meditating like us.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kundalini666 said:

Do other beings in the universe have different spiritual systems than us? Like the jews for example, the spiritual system they stole and modify enough to fit their soul. I can't think about the reptilians meditating like us.

Yes they do. They have a system that more fits their soul and benefits them the Reptilians cannot use our system I don't believe even the Jews have trouble and suffer problems or insanity with it if they try to use gentile magick for an extended period. Just like gentiles who use Jew magick. However I think all spiritual systems have certain kinds of things that are similar. Like I said in another post the reptilians use some kind of Isa like binding energy however it's not the same as ISA at all. What I mean is there are similar things (they probably have their own version of blessing and wealth stuff too obviously and protection) but it's not the same at all.

A very interesting and useful post.

I always considered that knowledge you can pair only with beauty, love and respect.

- I always wonder how an ugly, moralless creatures with no empathy can have knowledge and how can be intelligent, own far more advaced technology??

- How these reptiles can be so smart and intelligent if they look like ugly monsters??

- What kind of enviroment they have on their own planet if they need our psychic energy to keep them alive??

- If they so advanced, why they need to torture, kill and eat us, especialy our children??

- WHO CREATED THE REPTILES??

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kundalini666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think this is connected to it one time I was falling asleep and I very clearly saw some planet. It was dark black and brown a huge gas giant it had a very death like and cold feel to it. It had rings around the center. It didn't even seem fully round more elongated. It looked very scary and massive and it had that same purplish like energy the entities sometimes leave behind. This was kind of after I was trying to cleanse some of the energy off me. I think that is why that happened. Sometimes when falling asleep I get flashes of stuff.

Yeah I would not want to be wherever they are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kundalini666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It appears in the Vedas they use the word hellish or hell to describe low or negative. That seems like it was inserted later likely by xtians.

DragonFire11 said:

I always considered that knowledge you can pair only with beauty, love and respect.

- I always wonder how an ugly, moralless creatures with no empathy can have knowledge and how can be intelligent, own far more advaced technology??

- How these reptiles can be so smart and intelligent if they look like ugly monsters??

- What kind of enviroment they have on their own planet if they need our psychic energy to keep them alive??

- If they so advanced, why they need to torture, kill and eat us, especialy our children??

Probably born that way from their planets and stars influences or made horrible choices as a whole species and became corrupted as a result also they probably have different races that specialize in different types of evil. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DragonFire11 said:

From how I see things, knowledge is beautiful in itself, it matters how you choose to use it.

There are lots of types of life forms out there, with different kinds of behaviour. The jews had been made a parasitic species, I personally see getting rid of them like getting rid of head lice, but at a greater level.

If I think about reptilians, I bet it's just in their nature to be like that just like there are those kind of birds which infiltrate other's nest, push the eggs out while they're away, and claim the whole nest for themselves, they take over a planet and the whole thing happens in thousands of years.

Almost everything is in accordance to the law of nature, but at different levels. And we now react, again, according to the laws of nature.

As for the killing and eating part, this happens in nature as well, but for torturing, they even torture and eat their own, just like they need our energy, I can say they're weak creatures, and they know it. For them, we are like a oasis of energy, and as they can't get energy their own (maybe not as much as they need), they exploit other planets, taking over other civilisations, as we are not the only ones who'd been attacked my them.

They pretty much search for a civilisation they can get energy from, and start creating parasitic life forms which look like their target, and slowly infiltrates them. This whole process takes very long. But they do it like they are doing it with some sort of animals.

All this as far as I know, but I may be wrong, and the thing is, it's just in their own nature, as I said about the diversity of life forms out there. This, however, doesn't mean we should tolerate all this, and we clearly do not.

I have not watched this video in a while and there is misinformation on it but it has in it that the lizzy's performed a ritual in which they attempted to cut themselves from the ties of the Universe and make themselves above it. This ritual didn't work and it had never worked since the time of it's inception; it turned the race into selfish creatures that believe that the Universe was created just for them.

Our history is not what we think!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHmxjOuwi0Q

Again, there is a lot of disinformation; the Martians are a stand in for the lizzy's and the kikes were created by them as well as some other things but the ritual is probably what happened to them.

In short, the lizzy's are a pack of rabid dogs that have been put down by the Gods and we are putting down their deformed pups.

GD. said:
DragonFire11 said:

From how I see things, knowledge is beautiful in itself, it matters how you choose to use it.

There are lots of types of life forms out there, with different kinds of behaviour. The jews had been made a parasitic species, I personally see getting rid of them like getting rid of head lice, but at a greater level.

If I think about reptilians, I bet it's just in their nature to be like that just like there are those kind of birds which infiltrate other's nest, push the eggs out while they're away, and claim the whole nest for themselves, they take over a planet and the whole thing happens in thousands of years.

Almost everything is in accordance to the law of nature, but at different levels. And we now react, again, according to the laws of nature.

As for the killing and eating part, this happens in nature as well, but for torturing, they even torture and eat their own, just like they need our energy, I can say they're weak creatures, and they know it. For them, we are like a oasis of energy, and as they can't get energy their own (maybe not as much as they need), they exploit other planets, taking over other civilisations, as we are not the only ones who'd been attacked my them.

They pretty much search for a civilisation they can get energy from, and start creating parasitic life forms which look like their target, and slowly infiltrates them. This whole process takes very long. But they do it like they are doing it with some sort of animals.

All this as far as I know, but I may be wrong, and the thing is, it's just in their own nature, as I said about the diversity of life forms out there. This, however, doesn't mean we should tolerate all this, and we clearly do not.

Really thanks for the answers.
I really want to understand all the things what is going on, espaecialy the start of the war we fighting many centuries.
The spiritual meaning of this war, and all related situations behind it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kundalini666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Supposedly I heard stories that Patala was the Hindu's ways of saying South America/Mexico because it was literally underneath India (the antipodal point, where if you dig a hole a straight line down, to the opposite place, where India is, you'll end up in South America/Mexico area.

Here's some sources

https://www.booksfact.com/puranas/king-mahabali-went-patala-loka-south-america.html

https://www.wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/vishnu-purana-wilson/d/doc115965.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back