On Porn

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2250

On Porn

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 pm

There are some opinions over the years in regards to porn. About how good it is in some cases, and how bad it is in some other cases. It largely depends on one's use and experience, but the thing is. Porn on it's own has it's own definite agenda, guided by those who control the industry.

Porn is actually a jew owned business. Those older will know clearly that porn today is not the porn that was in the 90s, or 80's, or 70's. Porn back then was even racially cleaner with proper actresses and other and more 'normal' visuals. Actually what most people don't get about Porn it's largely an act, it's all fake. It's like many people assume it's somehow real because it deals with the naked human body, but it has few things to do with reality. As time went porn became all the more unrealistic where it has reached points now there it's a full lie.

The actors, the aims, and how everything is done quite differs now from how it was "before". It's not simply a playboy magazine with some sexy models on the pages. One of the richest businesses on the planet, to waste body fluids and money for no reason, while projecting jewish propaganda on a very basic level. This is just a fact on who owns this business as a striking whole, and it's the jews.

Porn has been used incessantly in the last decades to not only make men waste all their sexual powers, but become sexually feeble. And for general purposes of mass brainwashing. This doesn't affect all men in the same way, so some of you may disagree. Some men go unaffected by porn, others are more impressionable.

Aside from this, it's filled with all sorts of different projections. The jews label it as 'teen porn' and you see women that hardly look like they are 12 years old. I won't get into details here, everyone knows what is going on there and why. Then they fill their mind with all sorts of other desires. Which goes both ways. People reinforce the porn with their own baseless desires.

Combined with a lifestyle where the individual has a lot of free time (Millenials), sits down all day, has zero interaction with the opposite gender, or social skills, and where there are young people invovled, no life experience either, porn simply misdirects this energy fully into virtually nowhere.

If society was different, men would seek to uplift themselves in some way, mentally, spiritually, socially, or in their approaching skills in order to have better women and/or more access to mates. And women would of course reward this because why shouldn't they, it's nature. Or they would be married, or met more women at their college, what have you. Right now all these needs have been put under the fog of 'you deserve it' and 'everyone can have it', but the only thing the goyim have is they sit like idiots doing window shopping about things they never had. Sexually or otherwise.

Porn creates a lot of illusions in the mind compared to reality. One such illusion is that women can or should come to someone for free. Many people who incessantly watch it, do it because they believe they are wronged for not having free women for example. Which is only half the truth. The truth is that if they didn't engage in such their will and desire to get females would be greater, so they would approach women and would therefore get more. Porn and such can remove such desire because the brain falsely thinks it's being fulfilled.

Water is not sought after when one thinks they are not thirsty. Women are not obligated to sit on someone's lap unless they have went after them, or unless some play has been involved. And women work differently than men as it appears in matters of porn we have like 9 out of 10 men watching, and 1 out of 10 women being an avid watcher. Because the minds of the genders are different. In other words porn comes of as an easy and fast solution for everyone.

The deeper point of porn is to literally reform sexuality. And actually misdirect it. At least this is how porn is presently used at this point. People are basically not having any physical contact. Not even mental contact. Back in the day people used to have sex on phones, exchange pictures etc. Sexuality can create families, homes, or at the very least, build relations to other people, for better or for worse, or some social skills, or whatever.

To sexually destroy a civilization you can do two things. The jews attempted the method of full castration and enforcing of sexuality in the past. This is in line with the commandments of their Talmud and of sexual suppression. This proved to have no effect over the centuries. Now they are trying the other method, much in trying to reverse riot their own restrictive culture. This is why the jews are the porn lords now, because they are mentally ripped and schizoid. So now this is extended on the goyim who are presented with an infinite amount of porn all the time, to the point this has become a social problem.

As with all other social problems and perils, it's not bad if it makes the jews money. So they always say it's very good cause of this, or cause for that. Sure, in many ways, porn is safer. One runs less risks of STD's for example, or pregnancies, but one could also sharpen their mind and abilities to be sexually active in other ways that wouldn't involve such issues either.

When one only watches porn. And most men of a young age do this constantly and on a daily basis as it's known. They adjust their mind and body, to a very specific way of sexuality. Which is essentially only self-pleasure, when one is bombarded by an infinite amount of perfect and fully non life-like images. Many people do this thing for many years, daily, sometimes multiple times a day, until they understand when they finally get in the bed that there can be ranging issues from premature ejaculation for men, to no erections, to other issues.

Women are naturally different and even if they watch porn here and there, porn addiction for the genders is quite different.

If people kept it within reason and lead a busy life, with some porn here and there, it wouldn't create any issues. That is if it were normal porn. However one visit on a porn website quickly shows the intentions of such practice. Either you have fully jewish actors (most porn actors that are famous are jews) or you have all these interracial things which are forced all the time. If you have ever been to a porn website, you know what this is. Also, depravity is over-represented, and race mixing is enforced. Porn is used by a very specific jewish agenda.

Multiracial porn is actually the least interesting based on studies. And the most produced. What does that tell us about such is obvious. This is mental psyop. The jews have also been trying to create all sorts of injections into the goyim mind to further their multicultural agenda.

The fact that the jews prey on the sexuality of the goyim is just a normal thing for them. Even their god tries to moderate from the clouds if someone faps one or not. They are as stated psychotic.

In the matter of porn it would be advised for people to measure up, and healthily abstain. As for the movements who say that 'seed conserving' is somehow going to make you into a super demigod, this is just bullshit. Certainly, conserving your seed to some extent, and in some situations, may be ideal, but so does give you a lot of power to orgasm. It's a scientific fact people who do not orgasm frequently get a size reduction in their whole brain as well. Sexually speaking the organ which is most used is the brain.

What would be advisable is for people to reconsider the usefulness of the act. For example, make your sexual act useful. One can build a relation with another being (human or Succubi/Incubus), use one's energy for empowerment every single time, rather than waste this energy into absolute nothingness, but jewish profit from ads when one watches porn. Porn if one needs it for a kick here and then, wouldn't be bad. But as stated many people make it to an extreme habit and this seems to be unavoidable. The key is to adjust your sexuality not only around yourself, but use this as a form of union with 'another' as well.

The jews have took the woman figure from a full body burka, down to the full blown half naked slutdom that is walking around all the time. And accuses men of 'eye rape'. Obviously here measure is needed. Where there is no measure one will suffer either side from the extremes. Extremes always come with a backlash.

Lastly. Politically porn also has a lot of influence. One example is the migrant policies now. The jew from the back promotes these apes that murder and shit on the town's square, and permanently live on the mercy of civilized lands in the form of welfare, as some sort of sexually gifted people or some crap. Some women who are stupid get down there only to find STD's, no "Big Black Tong" as promised by Rabbi Shekelstein, nor the 'extreme pleasures' their gender compatriots fake at porn. They get painful vaginas, sores and boils, and possibly some STD's as well cause "you have to hit da white bitch" by sneakily taking off the condom without 'da bitch knowing'.

Sometimes they find themselves also pregnant with a random spawn as well, which many are obligated to keep cause of zero knowledge on how to deal with such. Overall the stories are way sadder than they are presented by the enemy.

Because this is the reality of such in many ways. If you have paid attention many cesspool white women are always willing to mate with these individuals. And give their 'love' and forget their 'feminism' when it comes to these. But try to play hard to get to individuals from their own in-group. It's almost as if schizoid rules are applied to destroy your own racial in-group.

Because they are programmed to act in such manners. One must keep a tight head and know that some of these people will go extinct and there is nothing that can be done about it. Some people like that need to fall into the fire. And these foreign people they are after them so they can cleave to a civilization by force as well. Which is why coal burning is taken as a serious offense, going racially to BOTH races. Black women understand what I mean here when successful Black men are brainwashed to go after useless white slobs because they are 'white' and it's an achievement to have one. The jew is the orchestrator of this insanity.

This situation harms everyone involved.

Such things wouldn't be happening to any civilization that had strong and virulent masculine sexual powers. Competition for the women would actually become a matter of seriousness rather than 'anything goes', especially if foreign tribes came to claim women. Who cares if Helga gets raped in Sweden by a bunch of microdick, filthy diseased idiots that could never get a single female in a normal fashion, when you have your virtual asian waifu to fulfill all your needs goy...After all what is Helga to you goy...focus on your hentai waifu right now...

Porn for the most part is mental warfare and propaganda at this point. There is a lot of racial warfare happening in porn. And a lot of stupid and naive, but physically beautiful women who are exploited in such businesses are cannon fodder for these agendas. And a lot of normal males get turned into defunct individuals cause of these projections.

The positive side to porn, well, if there is such a side, is that it can help someone get some desires off their mind. This doesn't seem to work for the majority of people. It's may work for some and some not. Which is the reason many people even 'physically' worked out through porn, they still feel on their back of the mind that they need a mate or relationship etc.

Taking the matter away from porn. A spiritual Satanist as with anything else. Is obligated to use their sexual energy, and understand it's extreme powers, in the highest way they possibly can. Which is the meaning of this post. If anything is about decay one can move away from it, and rise higher. There is no point for people to lurk in the bottom when you have all the powers by Satan and a good mind to rise to a better level.

And on a final note this doesn't mean to not watch something or do this or that. You decide about your life. However the universal constant is to have balance. And freedom only is created not through bad excess but by proper balance.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
-SATAN IS GOD: A Portal for our Websites - http://www.satanisgod.org
Yahoo Groups Archive - http://www.groups-archive.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Full Order Readings Available - Discount Up!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 368
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun May 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Personally I believe; Porn should be avoided at all costs! As of recently I've been trying to break my addiction to porn, and have had some success.

Porn will eat up half an hour or more of your time it you aren't careful, and the more you watch it typically the more your tastes degrade. This happens until you reach the most depraved types of porn, like gore, vore, and beastiality. I've personally seen the depths of this dark world of porn, and it's not a good place.


The best thing you can do if you're addicted is to abstain from porn, and visualize your perfect lover. I've found this to be much more enjoyable than ANY porn, and I can extend the brief trance state into a 'molten' state. (Essentially I feel my soul, and can empower it directly) Though this may be common or a SS, I'm not sure.


Hopefully my reply has been useful in some way :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Image

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 638
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Lydia » Sun May 06, 2018 5:13 pm

I've know, and heard of, men who cannot perform in bed, because they are too used to watching porn. They need pixels on their computer screen to become aroused, instead of a flesh-and-blood woman.

People need to have sex. Scenario: Man jerks off to porn at work, comes home, wife wants sex, husband can't have sex due to just orgasmed at work, wife gets pent up from lack of sex, wife nags at man due to her pent up energy, man avoids wife, jerks off at work, cycle continues. And they have less and less sex as time goes on.

Divorces are so common these days, 50% of marriages in America end in divorce. Whereas couples back in the day, what did they do when they were in the mood? They seduced each other, and had sex. Hardly anyone even knows the art of seduction these days. Wonder why everyone's getting divorced. Wonder why women are moody. Wonder why men become sleeze-bags. It's all from lack of a basic need in life, as important as food. People need a healthy sexual outlet.

Men don't know how to properly flirt or seduce (I don't mean just seducing random women for one-night stands, I mean your wife or girlfriend), they just expect random women to take off their clothes for them because that's how it happens in porn. And become offended when the women doesn't, because obviously a women needs to want to take off her clothes (unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman). If you want a high-quality woman, you have to win her over.

And women become insecure, if they try to seduce her boyfriend/husband/whatever, but it doesn't work on the man due to her not being pixels on a computer screen. So the woman tries, and gets rejected, or no results, and embarrasses herself. So the woman looses confidence and stops trying.

Men become lazy from porn. They use the "I don't wanna catch STD's" excuse, or "women just want my money", or whatever. This is all bullshit excuses from laziness. You want to get laid? Then do a working to get a healthy sex partner. And if they are non-SS, you can bind them to prevent them from having sex with unhealthy people or anything. And if you're in a sexless relationship, learn to seduce your woman.

People need sex. Not porn constantly playing on their computer. Learn to seduce, and have some real fun :)

Aquarius
Posts: 1828

Re: On Porn

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 06, 2018 5:53 pm

I am one of those people who just can’t have it, I watched porn ever since I was a kid (I discovered it at 6 :/ ) months ago I was always trying to get off it as I noticed I felt pretty bad afterwards, now I am not wahtching it from 2 months and feel great about it, visualising is the best though I would like to attract a sex partner.
Image

SoulSnipes
Posts: 160

Re: On Porn

Postby SoulSnipes » Sun May 06, 2018 5:58 pm

on porn: how else would I complete step 3 to the magnum opus on a whim :roll:
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Godmode » Sun May 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

ozozma iaida5
Posts: 18

Re: On Porn

Postby ozozma iaida5 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:01 pm

(unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman)

is the "quality" of a human being determined by how willing they are to have sex?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2250

Re: On Porn

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:23 pm

SoulSnipes wrote:on porn: how else would I complete step 3 to the magnum opus on a whim :roll:


This is why for some people it may be "needed". However despite such, you have imagination inherent. You can use your own mental creativity for this as well.
-SATAN IS GOD: A Portal for our Websites - http://www.satanisgod.org
Yahoo Groups Archive - http://www.groups-archive.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Full Order Readings Available - Discount Up!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Porn

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Thank you, HP Hooded Cobra, for this topic. People need to read this and understand it.

Am I the only one who watched porn only once because was forced to and felt disgusted by it?


As for BDSM, I want to give my own opinion, even if it wasn't asked of me. In my opinion, BDSM and other degrading practices (age play, animal play, etc) are the offspring of the severe hangups that Xianity and other enemy programmes have generated in the Gentile mind. Why would a sane people want to be bond, blindfold, be treated like a pet or a child, or pissed on? That isn't healthy and is most likely the result of this mental hangups. In Xianity and other Jewish programmes is all about being punished for being... humans. This is another way this brainwashing transposes, infecting sexual life as well. "Goyim, you can't just watch the chest of that woman. It's sin! Thou who art sinful, should not be allowed to see. Blindfold him!"

"Goyim, what are you doing now? Are you masturbating? You can't do that. It's disrespectful to da Lorz, your god. Quick, guys, tie his hands, lest he sins more!"

Jokes aside, if someone finds "vanilla" sex boring, which is outrageous per se, there is no need to succumb to Jewish trash. You could just simply take inspiration from the kama sutra...

SoulSnipes
Posts: 160

Re: On Porn

Postby SoulSnipes » Sun May 06, 2018 9:24 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SoulSnipes wrote:on porn: how else would I complete step 3 to the magnum opus on a whim :roll:


This is why for some people it may be "needed". However despite such, you have imagination inherent. You can use your own mental creativity for this as well.


mhmm.. aside from being a tool its also a platform for mastering maithuna, which helps create a seperation from the goal and just abuse of porn.
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

luis
Posts: 1577

Re: On Porn

Postby luis » Sun May 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


Am i the only one that think this is because of the jews and of course thanks to xtianity that brainwash people to hate themself and that you have to LOVVVVE who hurts you?

About porn, i have to admit that i watch it, i have so much libido is crazy, i think i have to do something to lower this libido because i can say that i'm always horny :?
It's that bad and because right now i'm busy with things that i'm doing i can't have a boyfriend (even if i promised myself to use a spell to get the perfect one on the next best day), HP do you think is bad to have this much libido? What does it mean?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2250

Re: On Porn

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:50 pm

luis wrote:
Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


Am i the only one that think this is because of the jews and of course thanks to xtianity that brainwash people to hate themself and that you have to LOVVVVE who hurts you?

About porn, i have to admit that i watch it, i have so much libido is crazy, i think i have to do something to lower this libido because i can say that i'm always horny :?
It's that bad and because right now i'm busy with things that i'm doing i can't have a boyfriend (even if i promised myself to use a spell to get the perfect one on the next best day), HP do you think is bad to have this much libido? What does it mean?


It's not "bad". This is a positive sign for you. It's not bad or different than having too much of any type of other energy. You need to release it in some way to go about your business. Use this energy to your spiritual uprising.
-SATAN IS GOD: A Portal for our Websites - http://www.satanisgod.org
Yahoo Groups Archive - http://www.groups-archive.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Full Order Readings Available - Discount Up!

luis
Posts: 1577

Re: On Porn

Postby luis » Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


Am i the only one that think this is because of the jews and of course thanks to xtianity that brainwash people to hate themself and that you have to LOVVVVE who hurts you?

About porn, i have to admit that i watch it, i have so much libido is crazy, i think i have to do something to lower this libido because i can say that i'm always horny :?
It's that bad and because right now i'm busy with things that i'm doing i can't have a boyfriend (even if i promised myself to use a spell to get the perfect one on the next best day), HP do you think is bad to have this much libido? What does it mean?


It's not "bad". This is a positive sign for you. It's not bad or different than having too much of any type of other energy. You need to release it in some way to go about your business. Use this energy to your spiritual uprising.


Thanks, I'll use it for my spiritual advancement :)
But i think what i need the most to calm down myself is a boyfriend and i really feel that i need to fulfill this need, i waited too much and it's not good for me.

User avatar
King
Posts: 4

Re: On Porn

Postby King » Sun May 06, 2018 10:46 pm

All of my friends watch porn and enjoy it to some extent. I find it disturbing, inaccurate and it makes you believe that what you see is completely fine to do in the real world and is possible when it’s not. I do have to admit I read FICTIONAL sex between FICTIONAL characters and I understand that it indeed is fake and unrealistic. In fact I’ve even written short stories that are sexual, no I’m not a Jew no I’m not friends with any Jews. Considering im a teen I believe I’m pretty sensible to not fall for such fake content.
“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the game.” ♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind.”

Darkpagan666
Posts: 49

Re: On Porn

Postby Darkpagan666 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:21 am

I've seen some pretty nasty psychological errors that has come with porn. It is really sad watching a person obsessing over it, and there is nothing you can really do about it either... Porn was more important than me, so I had to leave. I am so happy that I am able to use my imagination than watching that stuff.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Godmode » Mon May 07, 2018 1:07 am

luis wrote:
Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


Am i the only one that think this is because of the jews and of course thanks to xtianity that brainwash people to hate themselves and that you have to LOVVVVE who hurts you?


Yeah I hear you loud and clear... I also get annoyed by straight people people who think their BDSM shit makes them the most sexual or the most masc or femme person that ever lived... I mean its clearly compensation for something. Do you know what I mean?
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Godmode » Mon May 07, 2018 3:40 am

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:
I was wondering if there are any "physically beautiful women" in the porn industry?
I didn't see any. Maybe one.


That's kind of a loaded question cause obviously nobody is going to start mentioning the names of actresses in fear of looking like a pervert. But however, let taste be taste, porn actresses are vastly jews these days but back in time normal pornography was just amateur pornography and amateur filmmaking and wasn't all close-up with 4k and x-ray vision and shit.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 295

Re: On Porn

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon May 07, 2018 4:06 am

Lol, people have not seen the hardcore porn such as scat,zoofilia,golden shower, insectfilia,bukkake...

Yes, it is terrible and I have noticed that there are women that wish to be raped because of porn.

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: On Porn

Postby Adagio // » Mon May 07, 2018 5:23 am

Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?

The jewish kikes work 24/7 to bring a culture where criminal tendencies are normalized, this is done by steps. Bdsm is a recreation of sadistic settings, what that reveals about the people involved should be obvious. Some are psychos others need mental healing.
Italia

luis
Posts: 1577

Re: On Porn

Postby luis » Mon May 07, 2018 7:08 am

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:If someone wants to watch porn then he/she should watch only normal porn without any jewish filth of course. And not regularly.
Sometimes I also watched it... LOL

By the way, I agree with Lydia.

I was wondering if there are any "physically beautiful women" in the porn industry?
I didn't see any. Maybe one.


If you go to a porn site there are always ads or preview of video of interracial sex for example :? I feel like it's better to not watch porn in my opinion, this is what i'm going to do from now, we can use our imaginations.

I'm going to add this i don't know if it's a coincidence or not but a day ago i finished a Mars square to strenght my natal Mars and of course this will strenght my sexuality because the sacral chakra rule it and now we have this sermon and i feel better! After this sermon i actualy tried to not watch porn and there is something that i finaly understood is that i'm not gay but bisexual :o i had this hung-ups or whatever you want to call It for years and now thanks to meditations i slowly understood that i actualy like women (still i prefer guy but it's something that is in me and i have to accept it), i'm saing this here because if someone see this and they are confused on what they like just don't go to watch porn! From when i started meditations i felt that i maybe liked women but everytime i felt this i go to a straight porn site and become disgusted lol it's horrible how they use woman in porn most of the time, now thanks to meditations and the Mars square (and this sermon ;) ) i feel much better! I feel like fixing sexual hung-ups is a thing everyone has to do! If not the kundalini can't go up and will take time and pain, even if you feel you don't have any just power up your sacral chakra (Square, chakra meditation etc...) And see, most people are bisexual for example and they don't know It (even if i feel like sexuality is more fluid and there is not a 50%/50% just like what i found out about me)

Godmode wrote:
luis wrote:
Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


Am i the only one that think this is because of the jews and of course thanks to xtianity that brainwash people to hate themselves and that you have to LOVVVVE who hurts you?


Yeah I hear you loud and clear... I also get annoyed by straight people people who think their BDSM shit makes them the most sexual or the most masc or femme person that ever lived... I mean its clearly compensation for something. Do you know what I mean?


I get you but i even think that if someone that is SS in here has this feelings don't feel bad! Meditations fix everything and you can fix this too!
Jews always use this tactics to get people do things like make man belive that they are a male alpha if they do what they want and shit like this. I feel like people that like BDSM they could have been raped in a past life or/and been xtians.

Wildfire
Posts: 258
Location: Philippines

Re: On Porn

Postby Wildfire » Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 am

King wrote:All of my friends watch porn and enjoy it to some extent. I find it disturbing, inaccurate and it makes you believe that what you see is completely fine to do in the real world and is possible when it’s not. I do have to admit I read FICTIONAL sex between FICTIONAL characters and I understand that it indeed is fake and unrealistic. In fact I’ve even written short stories that are sexual, no I’m not a Jew no I’m not friends with any Jews. Considering im a teen I believe I’m pretty sensible to not fall for such fake content.


Considering the fact that I once wrote fictional porn, I can agree with this a lot too. Hentai and Porn in my personal views is okay but addiction to it is NOT OKAY!!!!
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: On Porn

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:42 am

Porn gets boring fast in the world of magazines and old VHS video's. However the online porn world has created a situation that has caused addiction in many people. Given how it effects certain area's of the brain.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: On Porn

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:43 am

Around sixty percent of divorces are done over money issues. The culture is too materialistic.

Lydia wrote:Divorces are so common these days, 50% of marriages in America end in divorce.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2250

Re: On Porn

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:00 am

Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


I do not think any mode of sexuality is "bad". People do not need to be ridiculed about anything sexually.

Except of pedophiles, scat and having sex with animals which I find irrational and fully absurd on why should someone torture an animal in this way...

People cannot impose their moral values on others, this just fails. People can only understand their urges rather than going around blind.

BDSM is fine. BDSM is also a very broad categorization, from some medium stuff to hardcore stuff.

There is stuff that is fully destructive in this practice. But when there is consent, what do I need to say here, do not try this at home?

There are people who like to hang from the ceiling with blades in their skin doing whatever. Well if you wanna destroy yourself I doubt it's a sexual matter only. Now for some people that closely get killed and stuff, this seems to be a problem that is larger and is only expressed through the sexual act. As for those who wish to die or other such imaginations.These can return to them and it can prove deadly. Just because Rabbi 50 Shades of Greys and Reptilians says that if you get your guts ripped it will be fun, it doesn't mean it will be. You're just a silly goy.

Christianity and lacks it causes in the soul same as self destruction goes a long way to manifest.

But people can die from food so what...

Everything goes about sex. Just do it with consent and one can do whatever they like.

As for don't have sex on the edge of a skyscraper and jump before orgasm or something does anyone need a rule for this...
-SATAN IS GOD: A Portal for our Websites - http://www.satanisgod.org
Yahoo Groups Archive - http://www.groups-archive.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Full Order Readings Available - Discount Up!

Leon hitler 666
Posts: 11

Re: On Porn

Postby Leon hitler 666 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Everyone i am sorry i know this is offtopic i would like advice on this i told my friend about satanism and after a while of him trying to defeat my beliefs but couldn't he tried to "help" me so he told my other friend and now he told another one and they both now hate me and they blocked me on the mobile i know everything is gonna be fine because i asked satan for protection but my mom who already knows about satanism knew what my friend did and they got me into serious trouble om can i discuss it with someone of knowledge here

luis
Posts: 1577

Re: On Porn

Postby luis » Mon May 07, 2018 12:23 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
As for don't have sex on the edge of a skyscraper and jump before orgasm or something does anyone need a rule for this...


I feel like some people need this rule lol

But i feel the same about BDSM, everyone have different taste but i think some may be because of how we live, i think meditations will fix this too (and i'm talking about people that like more hardcore stuff)

User avatar
EnkiUK
Posts: 126

Re: On Porn

Postby EnkiUK » Mon May 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Porn addicition is bad or okay iif you are a teenager, hooker addiction is worse and costly not that i do it :o
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

User avatar
OriginalSonofSatan
Posts: 1
Location: South Africa

Re: On Porn

Postby OriginalSonofSatan » Mon May 07, 2018 2:38 pm

I found this post intriguing and massively enlightening!!

I am a red blooded man and have watched porn for many years, nothing crazy just enough to get by. I must agree that since trying to avoid actively searching for it I am happier. I intend to spend more time and effort courting my wife again!

Thank you and as always, HAIL SATAN!!
I am the Darkness and the Light!

HAIL SATAN!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 1837

Re: On Porn

Postby FancyMancy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:55 pm

luis wrote:If you go to a porn site there are always ads or preview of video of interracial sex for example :? I feel like it's better to not watch porn in my opinion, this is what i'm going to do from now, we can use our imaginations.

I think anyone could also project visuals out of their Third Eye, and 'be in' it - sort of like the Holodeck/3-D/VR technology, but with using spiritual means. There is also the option of lucid dreaming, and maybe going into a trance for the same reasons.

Also - I won't, but I wonder if I should share some things that "you shouldn't google". In those lists, they are not all sex and porn things, e.g. spider clock, but some are - and they go between very disgusting to worse-than-WtF/Why? types of things. At least one of them is silly/funny in a sex/porn context, though - but that depends on your sense of humour and how prudish you are or are not - and depending on your stance for/against whichever types of sexualities, as well.

I didn't consider myself to be squeamish, but seeing some of them... Ordinarily, I'd argue what you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business, but seeing some of the worse-than-WtF/Why? category, I say categorically that it is much, much, far, far beyond a sexual desire; worse than a perversion. It is, very literally, seriously fucked-up in the head, self-mutilation, self-destruction. I so want to tell you, or link you to, what I'm on about, but 1) it would lower the tone of the forum, and 2) they wouldn't be approved by a mod, anyway.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 186

Re: On Porn

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Leon hitler 666 wrote:Everyone i am sorry i know this is offtopic i would like advice on this i told my friend about satanism and after a while of him trying to defeat my beliefs but couldn't he tried to "help" me so he told my other friend and now he told another one and they both now hate me and they blocked me on the mobile i know everything is gonna be fine because i asked satan for protection but my mom who already knows about satanism knew what my friend did and they got me into serious trouble om can i discuss it with someone of knowledge here


It is generally advised to avoid exposing your Spiritual Satanist path to those who are without, a phrase which means without true Satanism.

It can usually do more harm than good, and in your case it has.

Take it easy for a while and just avoid doing anything obvious or out in the open, meditate in your mind if you cannot yet do mantras in front of your mother and such.

In time you can bind her, keeping her influence away from your path.

You will have to wait things out, I know how it is when your parents unexpectedly blast you with their "concern" and straight mockery for making a self informed and thoroughly researched decision to join Satanism by your own free will.

Apparently, if it is not what they want, then it is not your free will and you must have been "coerced" or "brainwashed", so their will becomes your will, ad hypocrisy infinitum.
The Fool & The Magus

Hidden Warrior
Posts: 45

Re: On Porn

Postby Hidden Warrior » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 pm

I am another one of whom have had problem in bed due to porn. Unfortunately I started watching it since 14 years old. When I got a girlfriend, very often I had problem with erection. Even tough I wanted to do it, my body didn't wanted to respond. The dopamine I was used to get watching porn was different from real life; the brain was already programmed with a certain kind of sex. My libido and motivation got hit very hard.

I think that is the worst thing that has happened to me; anyway thanks to spiritual practice and help from the Gods now I'm overcoming this, working on the subconscious mind hels a lot.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 186

Re: On Porn

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Lydia wrote:I've know, and heard of, men who cannot perform in bed, because they are too used to watching porn. They need pixels on their computer screen to become aroused, instead of a flesh-and-blood woman.

People need to have sex. Scenario: Man jerks off to porn at work, comes home, wife wants sex, husband can't have sex due to just orgasmed at work, wife gets pent up from lack of sex, wife nags at man due to her pent up energy, man avoids wife, jerks off at work, cycle continues. And they have less and less sex as time goes on.

Divorces are so common these days, 50% of marriages in America end in divorce. Whereas couples back in the day, what did they do when they were in the mood? They seduced each other, and had sex. Hardly anyone even knows the art of seduction these days. Wonder why everyone's getting divorced. Wonder why women are moody. Wonder why men become sleeze-bags. It's all from lack of a basic need in life, as important as food. People need a healthy sexual outlet.

Men don't know how to properly flirt or seduce (I don't mean just seducing random women for one-night stands, I mean your wife or girlfriend), they just expect random women to take off their clothes for them because that's how it happens in porn. And become offended when the women doesn't, because obviously a women needs to want to take off her clothes (unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman). If you want a high-quality woman, you have to win her over.

And women become insecure, if they try to seduce her boyfriend/husband/whatever, but it doesn't work on the man due to her not being pixels on a computer screen. So the woman tries, and gets rejected, or no results, and embarrasses herself. So the woman looses confidence and stops trying.

Men become lazy from porn. They use the "I don't wanna catch STD's" excuse, or "women just want my money", or whatever. This is all bullshit excuses from laziness. You want to get laid? Then do a working to get a healthy sex partner. And if they are non-SS, you can bind them to prevent them from having sex with unhealthy people or anything. And if you're in a sexless relationship, learn to seduce your woman.

People need sex. Not porn constantly playing on their computer. Learn to seduce, and have some real fun :)



The thing about the clothes opinion, is that clothes are primarily to protect us from harsh environments, which later took on cosmetic status, and as time went on with further suppression of the jooish trinity we became intoxicated at the sight of the nude body.

But the question that I beg often is, if we were already as our Daemons, with the power to work with and defy nature, why would we require clothes, and to ramify that matter, what would become of our arousal based solely on who takes their clothes off?

That being said, I conclude that nudists and the sort of women who jut enjoy such shouldn't necessarily be lumped in with slut (though I know Im bending the intended message here, and I acknowledge what you mean when a woman or man just has no restraint or composure to decide whats worth it versus any random encounter).

Ive argued in the past about this in sociology that if people were spiritually enlightened (I use that term thoroughly, not superficially) they would recognize and acknowledge the essential nature of someones body, their vibe, their entirety and whole before being aroused, just as one would flip a switch to get in the mood, but one which is automated to pycho-genetic propensity rather than just being nude.
The Fool & The Magus

Shael
Posts: 244
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: On Porn

Postby Shael » Mon May 07, 2018 5:45 pm

My 5 cents on porn:

I watch it from time to time. But I literally NEVER watch porn with actual real people, because with the degree that my 3rd eye is opened, they all look disguisting to me. I just couldn't possibly get off to people like that. The only form of porn that I find useable is hentai/3d porn. Ofcourse in this case I'm referring to the vanilla part of those. I don't watch the classic tentacle bullshit or anything like that. There are a few 3d animations from senran kagura that depict real, sensual 1 on 1 sex fairly well, for example.

But yeah in the end I'd also say to stay away from porn whenever you can. And if you do use it then stick to the realistic vanilla stuff (I may be biased here, but I'd recommend the hentai stuff over conventional porn, simply because in my opinion it's not very healthy to sexually connect to some xian idiots or let alone even jews).
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Porn

Postby Stormblood » Mon May 07, 2018 5:51 pm

Leon hitler 666 wrote:Everyone I am sorry I know this is offtopic i would like advice on this i told my friend about satanism and after a while of him trying to defeat my beliefs but couldn't he tried to "help" me so he told my other friend and now he told another one and they both now hate me and they blocked me on the mobile I know everything is gonna be fine because I asked satan for protection but my mom who already knows about satanism knew what my friend did and they got me into serious trouble om can I discuss it with someone of knowledge here


http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html There's no need to use the poppet. That would raise too many suspicions of you doing bad things anyway. Just the rune and the affirmation will suffice. You can do them all the same day, but wait some time between the binding of a person and the binding of someone else. Don't do all three people in the space of 20 minutes. The working may need to be repeated over the span of 40 days. Sometimes, even a full lunar cycle may suffice, though.

Become wiser after this and act in a more subtle manner, especially with people who are close to you and know you physically.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: On Pornhttps://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=24

Postby Godmode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:33 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


I do not think any mode of sexuality is "bad". People do not need to be ridiculed about anything sexually.


Yeah I can agree with that. Thanks for the reply. My main complaint about BDSM is all that 50 shades shit basically and how a lot of that shit isnt even sexual but some weird type of therapy for disturbed people. Along with scat and murder and rape, another fetish I just don't get is degradation. I don't think anybody should need to be called "Daddy's little ugly fuckpig shithead retard" to orgasm.

And yeah, Luis, what are you are is what you are. if you're somewhere in between, it doesnt mean you can't be on the dom side or the sub side or masc/femme whatever you choose. Same thing if you're Clint Eastwood you don't have to dress like a cowboy every day, or if you're a lady you're completely allowed to learn to fix cars or be a domninatrix or do whatever you want to do and it doesnt make you inferior or any different than if you just changed all your opinions and interests to be something else. Definitely don't have to hit a woman to feel manly.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
King
Posts: 4

Re: On Porn

Postby King » Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Wildfire wrote:
King wrote:All of my friends watch porn and enjoy it to some extent. I find it disturbing, inaccurate and it makes you believe that what you see is completely fine to do in the real world and is possible when it’s not. I do have to admit I read FICTIONAL sex between FICTIONAL characters and I understand that it indeed is fake and unrealistic. In fact I’ve even written short stories that are sexual, no I’m not a Jew no I’m not friends with any Jews. Considering im a teen I believe I’m pretty sensible to not fall for such fake content.


Considering the fact that I once wrote fictional porn, I can agree with this a lot too. Hentai and Porn in my personal views is okay but addiction to it is NOT OKAY!!!!


Agreed it’s definently not something I read often.
“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the game.” ♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind.”

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 186

Re: On Porn

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:17 pm

ozozma iaida5 wrote:(unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman)

is the "quality" of a human being determined by how willing they are to have sex?


Im awaiting approval of my second comment in here, but I had a take on this as well.
The Fool & The Magus

ozozma iaida5
Posts: 18

Re: On Porn

Postby ozozma iaida5 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Godmode wrote:
luis wrote:
Godmode wrote:Absolutely perfect post HP Cobra. Do you have any thoughts on BDSM?


Am i the only one that think this is because of the jews and of course thanks to xtianity that brainwash people to hate themselves and that you have to LOVVVVE who hurts you?


Yeah I hear you loud and clear... I also get annoyed by straight people people who think their BDSM shit makes them the most sexual or the most masc or femme person that ever lived... I mean its clearly compensation for something. Do you know what I mean?



the universe (at least here on earth) always compensates, where there is male there is female. this is true even within a person. for example a mans feminine sex energies might be expressed as homosexuality, or being submissive with a woman. adversely a woman's masculine sex power might be expressed by wanting to sexually dominate or be homosexual aswell.

the same can be said for transsexuals. where there is femininity there is always going to be masculinity to balance it out, thats why many killers and warriors are homosexual.

bottom line if anyone you know talks about their sexuality and brags about being dominant or submissive they are RETARDED! and this has nothing to do with them being straight.

so yes i think i do know what you mean

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Godmode » Mon May 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Well hentai is kind of just like comic strip erotic novels. All porn stories are a little dreamy and cringe worthy to be honest

I find if you say you don't like BDSM people are like "Oh you hate sex" kind of like they say "Oh you just hate men" if you don't like MGTOW. Or they think you're just weird or should be shunned from the conversation for some reason.

When I watch porn it gives me a pissed off feeling because I think of all these white girls playing hard to get and shit like that and it just feels like the medieval times to me. I don't understand why some of these leftist wrecks expect me a white male to bend over backwards for them while they go rip off the pants of all the brown hipsters they can find. I get it... they are saving the best for last. We have all heard that shit before.
They will also call you incel for not dating a woman who is 400+ lbs. Woohoo look at how compassionate I am goys my girlfriend weighs 500lbs and is completely infertile. "Golly, I love white women who take their white boyfriends to the sperm bank to buy Arab genes and reproduce artificial universal world-babies."

I totally understand the entire dynamic between force and submission but its not healthy coming out in a genuinely angry or hateful way, and I don't want to feel that at all really. Honestly this society emotionally is not much more open than it was in the 1800s or like 1915 Britain for fucks sake. I actually really meant it when I said this article is perfect because that was like one thing I don't feel anybody understands about my life so its nice to basically have my own voice amplified here or at least I feel that way. At least my future children will not have to suffer this shit.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Leon hitler 666
Posts: 11

Re: On Porn

Postby Leon hitler 666 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 am

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
Leon hitler 666 wrote:Everyone i am sorry i know this is offtopic i would like advice on this i told my friend about satanism and after a while of him trying to defeat my beliefs but couldn't he tried to "help" me so he told my other friend and now he told another one and they both now hate me and they blocked me on the mobile i know everything is gonna be fine because i asked satan for protection but my mom who already knows about satanism knew what my friend did and they got me into serious trouble om can i discuss it with someone of knowledge here


It is generally advised to avoid exposing your Spiritual Satanist path to those who are without, a phrase which means without true Satanism.

It can usually do more harm than good, and in your case it has.

Take it easy for a while and just avoid doing anything obvious or out in the open, meditate in your mind if you cannot yet do mantras in front of your mother and such.

In time you can bind her, keeping her influence away from your path.

You will have to wait things out, I know how it is when your parents unexpectedly blast you with their "concern" and straight mockery for making a self informed and thoroughly researched decision to join Satanism by your own free will.

Apparently, if it is not what they want, then it is not your free will and you must have been "coerced" or "brainwashed", so their will becomes your will, ad hypocrisy infinitum.


I already made a plan thanks everyone and especially father satan

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 638
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Lydia » Tue May 08, 2018 9:57 am

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
ozozma iaida5 wrote:(unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman)

is the "quality" of a human being determined by how willing they are to have sex?


Im awaiting approval of my second comment in here, but I had a take on this as well.


I don't believe that "slutty" means being more willing to have sex. I use the word "slut" to define a woman who has no self-worth and opens her legs for anyone. Hope that clarifies, I should have worded it more universally.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 638
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: On Porn

Postby Lydia » Tue May 08, 2018 10:07 am

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
Lydia wrote:they just expect random women to take off their clothes for them because that's how it happens in porn.



The thing about the clothes opinion, is that clothes are primarily to protect us from harsh environments, which later took on cosmetic status, and as time went on with further suppression of the jooish trinity we became intoxicated at the sight of the nude body.

But the question that I beg often is, if we were already as our Daemons, with the power to work with and defy nature, why would we require clothes, and to ramify that matter, what would become of our arousal based solely on who takes their clothes off?

That being said, I conclude that nudists and the sort of women who jut enjoy such shouldn't necessarily be lumped in with slut (though I know Im bending the intended message here, and I acknowledge what you mean when a woman or man just has no restraint or composure to decide whats worth it versus any random encounter).

Ive argued in the past about this in sociology that if people were spiritually enlightened (I use that term thoroughly, not superficially) they would recognize and acknowledge the essential nature of someones body, their vibe, their entirety and whole before being aroused, just as one would flip a switch to get in the mood, but one which is automated to pycho-genetic propensity rather than just being nude.


I had to go over my post a few times to figure out wtf you were going on about, regarding clothes. I obviously meant it as a euphemism for having sex with anybody. But hey, thanks for the unnecessary random tangent reply... next time, I will use strictly universal words and not phrases. Same with the other reply regarding my use of slut (a woman who has no self-worth and has sex with literally anybody, not meaning a sexually free woman).

BoRn of fire
Posts: 304

Re: On Porn

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue May 08, 2018 10:20 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Porn gets boring fast in the world of magazines and old VHS video's. However the online porn world has created a situation that has caused addiction in many people. Given how it effects certain area's of the brain.

Yeah and it's completely plutonic (ruled mostly by planet Pluto) and can be dangerous don't forget the big black dick skrews blond chick Mandingo trend Wahahahahahahah

BoRn of fire
Posts: 304

Re: On Porn

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 am

EnkiUK wrote:Porn addicition is bad or okay iif you are a teenager, hooker addiction is worse and costly not that i do it :o

Wahahahahahahah ...

BoRn of fire
Posts: 304

Re: On Porn

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue May 08, 2018 10:25 am

Lydia wrote:
ASQV13886662080 wrote:
ozozma iaida5 wrote:(unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman)

is the "quality" of a human being determined by how willing they are to have sex?


Im awaiting approval of my second comment in here, but I had a take on this as well.


I don't believe that "slutty" means being more willing to have sex. I use the word "slut" to define a woman who has no self-worth and opens her legs for anyone. Hope that clarifies, I should have worded it more universally.

I'm off topic here but I cannot find that thread where we had a run in on terms of astrology house systems so I'll just apologize here I'm sorry I was wrong about the house system placidus is more accurate it just took me a few to be aware of certain transits to realize it so sorry , and sorry for calling u honey .... Wahahah i wasn't Tryna b a dick or Watever

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 576
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: On Porn

Postby Larissa666 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:37 am

Lydia wrote:
ASQV13886662080 wrote:
ozozma iaida5 wrote:(unless she's a very poor-quality slutty woman)

is the "quality" of a human being determined by how willing they are to have sex?


Im awaiting approval of my second comment in here, but I had a take on this as well.


I don't believe that "slutty" means being more willing to have sex. I use the word "slut" to define a woman who has no self-worth and opens her legs for anyone. Hope that clarifies, I should have worded it more universally.


Really? Then please, tell me more, where do you exactly draw a line? What is the difference between being very sexual, vs. "opening your legs for everyone"? What does that even mean? If I go to bed with basically everyone I find attractive and irresistible, who also express his interest in me, does that count as "everyone"?

You have clarified nothing, instead, you just introduced more confusion, at least to me.

User avatar
Purified666
Posts: 156

Re: On Porn

Postby Purified666 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:39 am

There is an interesting Reddit community which has audio porn
https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/

There are audio performers who take scripts and make audios based on those scripts. For example, in some script you(the listener) are a driver, then a female police officer pulls you over and blackmails you into having sex with her.

I think it's great alternative to regular porn and it can help you with visualization.
You can see in the title what will audio consist of. [F4M] is female performer, male listener. [Femdom] is a female being dominant in bed, so on.
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA (terminated, will make new one and upload to it once I get better internet)

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 561

Re: On Porn

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue May 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Porn is also harmful in the sense that it creates unreal expectations in people, like the stereotype that to please a woman a man must have a huge oversized penis, this can create problems of insecurity and low self-esteem in many men and then make it difficult for them to establish a healthy relationship with a woman.
I know it because I had this problem myself when I was a teenager.

User avatar
TruthAndTyr
Posts: 15
Location: Prison of Eden

Re: On Porn

Postby TruthAndTyr » Tue May 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Personally, I draw a distinction between "porn" and "erotica". Erotica is just sexually tantilizing entertainment or art. Porn is basically just an explicit physical stunt.

Porn has no soul, passion, creativity, personality, beauty, or relatability anywhere in it. It's just monkeys playing with their bodies. Everything about it is fake, from the facial expressions and noises people make, to the situations, to the ridiculous positions, to the stupid names of the performers. And it isn't just fake, it's fake and ugly. People make these hideous faces for the camera to show how supposedly "into it" they are. Even the so-called "amateur" porn people are now just imitating the industry standard with this crap. You're not just being told a lie with porn; you're being told an ugly lie.

The degradation of erotica/porn, just like the degradation of art, architecture, music, literature, television, movies, and video games, is deliberate. It's intented to make everything as not-fun and fake as possible, but be addictive, so that people will not only get used to being bored and disappointed (and lied to), but become dependant on it and hopefully delude themselves into thinking they enjoy things being that way.

Cuisine is also being ruined to the same ends: get people used to the idea of eating the same bland, uninspired, uniform, gruhl and forget what a good meal tastes like. First comes soylent green for the soul (Abrahamic religions), then the mind (controlled media, education, and entertainment), then eventually the body (Kentucky Fried Goyburger).

Sorry for the mole post.
Truth without Law is Anarchy. Law without Truth is Tyranny.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: On Porn

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Your brain on porn....

Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ZmajEriksson and 9 guests