About JoSMarket

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 am

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by Pisces »

A thousand thanks you’s would not be enough, the work you have done for JoS is nothing short of amazing. There may not have even been a JoS for me to find if not for your efforts. May you stay strong and keep doing what you do, a thousand Satanic blessings to you! :)
Fire fRTRs! Victory will be ours!
Check out my song below :)
https://mega.nz/file/DOgAlCBJ#ckjTt6m_3 ... PRVk_qCEWA
Hail Satan!
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1517
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by hailourtruegod »

I highly recommend a reading from HPHC when he does reopen. I got a health working from him before and it's been a big help identifying a large number of things (good and bad) about myself even if it was just directed towards my health. This was a few years back but I still go back to it. I went thru it again a couple weeks ago ago and figured out some new things.

The money I paid doesn't seem like it was enough for something so valuable now that I look back.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

National Socialism now!
User avatar
CrystalDark
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by CrystalDark »

Dear HP! I ordered a reading from you I think over a year ago. I remember I emailed you twice to check on it.... the second time I felt bad cause you explained to me the same thing you wrote in this post and I felt afterwards like I was a bit too pushy! I was just really excited to get a proper reading from a trusted source and a trusted person.
I’ll be looking out for that email but honestly I do not mind. You don’t need to refund me at all like I said in one of those emails I wanted to donate to the JoS for a long time and I will donate more in the near future!
Please let me know how I can do this and help the JoS ministry. I know there’s a link on the main page but you’ll probably be changing that?

P.S. Thank you indeed for all the work you do! I hope you’re well and safe.

Hail Satan!
Hail All the Gods of the Duat!
Hail Hitler!
Hail Satan!
Hail All the Gods of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7376
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:11 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:43 am
Stormblood wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 pm
...
As I told you, I do not need the money back. It is not much but it can be kept as a token of appreciation for your hard work and commitment to the community. Say, like a donation to JoS. ..
...
I will respect your wishes, as I respect you as a person. Finding the Paypal number, however, will be very tricky because I closed that account due to an issue with Ebay, which Paypal conveniently never helped me sort out last year, as they pulled down the infrastructure like you stated. When it comes to enemy companies, they are always right, so asking for a charge back for any overcharges is never going to end well for us, apparently. And Ebay's customer service isn't as efficient as Amazon.

I am not worried for me personally, though, as they'll cease to exist soon for their illegal activities. I'm glad you decided to move to decentralised finance. That is going to benefit us all.
Do not worry. We will find a solution. I also remember the orders you placed. Thanks for being understanding.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4078
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by Stormblood »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:02 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:11 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:43 am

...
I will respect your wishes, as I respect you as a person. Finding the Paypal number, however, will be very tricky because I closed that account due to an issue with Ebay, which Paypal conveniently never helped me sort out last year, as they pulled down the infrastructure like you stated. When it comes to enemy companies, they are always right, so asking for a charge back for any overcharges is never going to end well for us, apparently. And Ebay's customer service isn't as efficient as Amazon.

I am not worried for me personally, though, as they'll cease to exist soon for their illegal activities. I'm glad you decided to move to decentralised finance. That is going to benefit us all.
Do not worry. We will find a solution. I also remember the orders you placed. Thanks for being understanding.
There's no need to thank me. Everything you do for us compared to what we do makes us look like dwarves in front of a giant.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:17 am

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by DezFranky »

I recommend taking a look at

https://shoppy.gg/
and
https://atshop.io/

Both of them allow crypto transactions and useful metrics if you want to open a new store!
I think both or atshop.io allows withdrawals to coinbase where you can sell it and withdrawal to your bank :)

Image
User avatar
GD.
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:49 am

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by GD. »

itsstarfire wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 am

This forum is full of agents and infiltrators. i witness so much bullying going on, and the one time i post i get ATTACKED AND bullied. They are going HARD. Safe to say i will not be posting on here anymore. Won't tolerate this bullshit. i will fight in silence and work harder so i dont have to rely on humans for answers.
What if we just try to deal with them and clean up the forum? Whenever you feel like something is wrong, and have solid arguments over it, why don't you just say it? I personally think that that way we can clean up here a little, and even if we are wrong over a person and they are just reacting in an unnatural way because the influence of the jews' brain washing programs called religions which is still present in one just yet, they can at least see it and correct their behaviour, but if you choose to keep your mouth shut nothing will ever change here and we could come to a point of decay, as a community.

It whatever is one's decision, but I really do think that if you have something to say, just do it unless it is time and energy consuming for you in a negative manner. I know I said in the forum before that I am very glad people here are very select in what they choose to believe because in here, the future of the next generation starts, and we should keep it a clean place, without altered information.

And what if you were the one wrong and everyone was just trying to help you? Have you considered that? What if you only have to study a little bit more? Saying that one is an infiltrator is a serious accusation, but some just assume that most of the people here are, just because they corrected them in an unpleasant way for them.

So think about where you find yourself: the one who's really been attacked by infiltrators or someone who's been corrected and chose to be close-minded saying that xe was bullied by infiltrators, without actually counting the possibility that they were wrong. Annalise the situation on your own, I've read your messages and done it myself as well.
"My own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without." -Satan in Al Jilwah
Image
Painting - "Satan Exulting" by Richard Westall (ca. 1794)
itsstarfire
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by itsstarfire »

GD. wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 am

This forum is full of agents and infiltrators. i witness so much bullying going on, and the one time i post i get ATTACKED AND bullied. They are going HARD. Safe to say i will not be posting on here anymore. Won't tolerate this bullshit. i will fight in silence and work harder so i dont have to rely on humans for answers.
What if we just try to deal with them and clean up the forum? Whenever you feel like something is wrong, and have solid arguments over it, why don't you just say it? I personally think that that way we can clean up here a little, and even if we are wrong over a person and they are just reacting in an unnatural way because the influence of the jews' brain washing programs called religions which is still present in one just yet, they can at least see it and correct their behaviour, but if you choose to keep your mouth shut nothing will ever change here and we could come to a point of decay, as a community.

It whatever is one's decision, but I really do think that if you have something to say, just do it unless it is time and energy consuming for you in a negative manner. I know I said in the forum before that I am very glad people here are very select in what they choose to believe because in here, the future of the next generation starts, and we should keep it a clean place, without altered information.

And what if you were the one wrong and everyone was just trying to help you? Have you considered that? What if you only have to study a little bit more? Saying that one is an infiltrator is a serious accusation, but some just assume that most of the people here are, just because they corrected them in an unpleasant way for them.

So think about where you find yourself: the one who's really been attacked by infiltrators or someone who's been corrected and chose to be close-minded saying that xe was bullied by infiltrators, without actually counting the possibility that they were wrong. Annalise the situation on your own, I've read your messages and done it myself as well.
I'm very senstive to energy. so i can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful, and someone who's goal is to gaslight me, attack me, bully me, and belittle me.

To prove my point, when Blitzkreig commented under my post they were very compassionate, gentle towards me, and fair. They didn't call me names, invalidate my experience, nor try to paint me as crazy or scizo. They shared different view points and treated me fairly.

Other people on the other hand, their energy was mean, aggressive, hostile. Calling me a fed, invalidating my experience. How can the "correct" and school me on something that they aren't here to witness! I hope they don't have to experience what I a and be in my shoes, cause then maybe they'd have empathy and realize shit is intense out here.

They also said vampires aren't real, but if thats the case don't attack me ask why High Priestess posted on the page about detached people from your aura that vampires are real and linked a book that talked about that? How is that correcting me? They weren't correcting me, they were attacking.Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

Good example of people correcting me is Blitzkreig and Hooded cobra. They did it fair, nice, calm, and compassionately.

end of story.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4078
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by Stormblood »

itsstarfire wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:09 pm
GD. wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 am

This forum is full of agents and infiltrators. i witness so much bullying going on, and the one time i post i get ATTACKED AND bullied. They are going HARD. Safe to say i will not be posting on here anymore. Won't tolerate this bullshit. i will fight in silence and work harder so i dont have to rely on humans for answers.
What if we just try to deal with them and clean up the forum? Whenever you feel like something is wrong, and have solid arguments over it, why don't you just say it? I personally think that that way we can clean up here a little, and even if we are wrong over a person and they are just reacting in an unnatural way because the influence of the jews' brain washing programs called religions which is still present in one just yet, they can at least see it and correct their behaviour, but if you choose to keep your mouth shut nothing will ever change here and we could come to a point of decay, as a community.

It whatever is one's decision, but I really do think that if you have something to say, just do it unless it is time and energy consuming for you in a negative manner. I know I said in the forum before that I am very glad people here are very select in what they choose to believe because in here, the future of the next generation starts, and we should keep it a clean place, without altered information.

And what if you were the one wrong and everyone was just trying to help you? Have you considered that? What if you only have to study a little bit more? Saying that one is an infiltrator is a serious accusation, but some just assume that most of the people here are, just because they corrected them in an unpleasant way for them.

So think about where you find yourself: the one who's really been attacked by infiltrators or someone who's been corrected and chose to be close-minded saying that xe was bullied by infiltrators, without actually counting the possibility that they were wrong. Annalise the situation on your own, I've read your messages and done it myself as well.
I'm very senstive to energy. so i can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful, and someone who's goal is to gaslight me, attack me, bully me, and belittle me.

To prove my point, when Blitzkreig commented under my post they were very compassionate, gentle towards me, and fair. They didn't call me names, invalidate my experience, nor try to paint me as crazy or scizo. They shared different view points and treated me fairly.

Other people on the other hand, their energy was mean, aggressive, hostile. Calling me a fed, invalidating my experience. How can the "correct" and school me on something that they aren't here to witness! I hope they don't have to experience what I a and be in my shoes, cause then maybe they'd have empathy and realize shit is intense out here.

They also said vampires aren't real, but if thats the case don't attack me ask why High Priestess posted on the page about detached people from your aura that vampires are real and linked a book that talked about that? How is that correcting me? They weren't correcting me, they were attacking.Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

Good example of people correcting me is Blitzkreig and Hooded cobra. They did it fair, nice, calm, and compassionately.

end of story.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.
Ok, ZOOMER. Just remember people are not zombies here. Just as people can reply calmly to you, others may be more aggressive/abrasive. Both are alright because we are all individuals with different communication styles and we have no obligation to reply all like water signs, especially when you ignore reality checks and act selfishly even to tame replies. If you want to talk to zombies, there are several NPCs in real life that will gladly answered like programmed robots: "I'm sorry you feel that wat. We yada yada yada".
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
itsstarfire
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by itsstarfire »

Stormblood wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:58 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:09 pm
GD. wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm


What if we just try to deal with them and clean up the forum? Whenever you feel like something is wrong, and have solid arguments over it, why don't you just say it? I personally think that that way we can clean up here a little, and even if we are wrong over a person and they are just reacting in an unnatural way because the influence of the jews' brain washing programs called religions which is still present in one just yet, they can at least see it and correct their behaviour, but if you choose to keep your mouth shut nothing will ever change here and we could come to a point of decay, as a community.

It whatever is one's decision, but I really do think that if you have something to say, just do it unless it is time and energy consuming for you in a negative manner. I know I said in the forum before that I am very glad people here are very select in what they choose to believe because in here, the future of the next generation starts, and we should keep it a clean place, without altered information.

And what if you were the one wrong and everyone was just trying to help you? Have you considered that? What if you only have to study a little bit more? Saying that one is an infiltrator is a serious accusation, but some just assume that most of the people here are, just because they corrected them in an unpleasant way for them.

So think about where you find yourself: the one who's really been attacked by infiltrators or someone who's been corrected and chose to be close-minded saying that xe was bullied by infiltrators, without actually counting the possibility that they were wrong. Annalise the situation on your own, I've read your messages and done it myself as well.
I'm very senstive to energy. so i can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful, and someone who's goal is to gaslight me, attack me, bully me, and belittle me.

To prove my point, when Blitzkreig commented under my post they were very compassionate, gentle towards me, and fair. They didn't call me names, invalidate my experience, nor try to paint me as crazy or scizo. They shared different view points and treated me fairly.

Other people on the other hand, their energy was mean, aggressive, hostile. Calling me a fed, invalidating my experience. How can the "correct" and school me on something that they aren't here to witness! I hope they don't have to experience what I a and be in my shoes, cause then maybe they'd have empathy and realize shit is intense out here.

They also said vampires aren't real, but if thats the case don't attack me ask why High Priestess posted on the page about detached people from your aura that vampires are real and linked a book that talked about that? How is that correcting me? They weren't correcting me, they were attacking.Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

Good example of people correcting me is Blitzkreig and Hooded cobra. They did it fair, nice, calm, and compassionately.

end of story.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.
Ok, ZOOMER. Just remember people are not zombies here. Just as people can reply calmly to you, others may be more aggressive/abrasive. Both are alright because we are all individuals with different communication styles and we have no obligation to reply all like water signs, especially when you ignore reality checks and act selfishly even to tame replies. If you want to talk to zombies, there are several NPCs in real life that will gladly answered like programmed robots: "I'm sorry you feel that wat. We yada yada yada".
Here we go with the gaslighting again :( you love being a bully huh? does it make you feel powerful :(

I was tame towards everyone who ws tame towards me, like Blitzkreig. Also, I THANKED the people who were genuine towards me and didnt gaslight and bully me.

go bully someone else, it's weird.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5257
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »


I don't think you understand what "gaslighting" means. Somebody disagreeing with you is not gaslighting. Somebody telling you that vampires are not real is not gaslighting. Somebody who does not just kiss your ass and go along with everything you say, is not gaslighting.

There is no equality anywhere in the universe. Nobody has the same knowledge, intelligence, or experience as anybody else. Nobody has the same strengths, or the same weaknesses, as anybody else. Some people know more, and some people know less. Some are stronger, and some are weaker. Some are older, and some are younger. Some have stronger intuition, and some have weaker intuition. Some work harder, and some are lazier. Some are faster, and some are slower.

We are not marxists. There is no participation trophy for everyone who comes here. Not everybody is a special snowflake. Not everybody's opinion has any value to it. Not everybody's idea is accurate or important. Not everybody's feelings deserve to be respected, if their feeling is based only on ignorance or nonsense. Nobody is required to agree with anyone. Just because you may feel offended, does not mean that you are right about anything. Anybody can feel offended about any dumb thing, but that has no relation to what knowledge they do or do not have.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1689
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by NinRick »

itsstarfire wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:09 pm

Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.
I am staying composed now. No worries, I could say two or three things here, but I won’t.
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4078
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About JoSMarket

Post by Stormblood »

NinRick wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:42 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:09 pm

Attack the person who made the website then! She said vampires are real.

also did I say everyone is an infiltrator? No. i pointed out one, and that many are in this forum because there are indeed many. Did i say all? No.
I am staying composed now. No worries, I could say two or three things here, but I won’t.
In all likeness, they are 12 years old at least in mental age. Time wasted on my side.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Post Reply