Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Emptiness of Knowledge

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Spiritual awareness is like a ladder of consciousness. People understand more as they climb higher, and less in the bottom.

Over the years it has become exceedingly difficult to unite the higher end of the ladder with the lower end of the ladder, even in this forum.

You don't understand? Well spend 5 years of consistent meditation, and grow your mind, and go outside in an attempt to "explain" things to the "common person".

This is identical to how one who is really working with let's say, the fire element, on a major level of adepthood, understands what the Fire element is for real. But the person who does not have any such level attained, sees all knowledge as empty: Nihilo Ex Nihilo.

The nihilistic state of consciousness is a stage where reception of information is very low. In this case the practitioner also believes that their problem is lack of further information, instead of the size of their own ears. This builds on the assumed fallacy that other individuals are the reason of one's inner state of ex nihilo.

This makes a lot of people demand more and more knowledge, sort of how a depressed person requires more and more stimulus for dopamine, but primarily their issue is their depression and not the lack of dopamine per se or the stimulus, but rather an internal lack of function over the situation.

It becomes also structurally impossible to explain specific matters because the ladder is rather long. Indeed, by the time one has explained something that may hold a hundreds of karats of wisdom, it may not even be received, because there is no ear.

The level of knowledge absorption one has, is not reliable to solely external information, but also internal information. All the lines written in this topic will mean nothing to those who have not walked miles away to understand them, and will ring very hard to those who are looking past the hill.

When I was around 5 years old, I was growing with my mother reading me the myths of the "Titanomachy" and the Olympian myths. It didn't make any sense to me but it was fun.

Today the same myth read makes me wonder how it is even possible that something with so profound knowledge is even allowed to exist in this world. The very obvious answer to me now is that because the Gods are powerful.

Indeed the exposure to the very same information, is only partial. The other important end is the receiving end, ie, the listener. We live in an era where listening is very low, and therefore, the transmission of information can only be equally low.

The meaning of the JoS is to help you get out of this loop of inferior existing. But this doesn't happen, in contrast to claims, solely by meditation. Practical reconsideration of the self, and opening up to reality is required. I have tried to accelerate this in the hopes that in the future there will be a better level of listening.

Many people also seem to have complained before about the Gods not communicating. I have found this in my own life to be errant, and more oftentimes than not, the listeners are one the wrong side of things, and not the Gods.

For how much wisdom has passed you by without understanding it, and how much more will? But the good news is, we do have all the time we need.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I can put a literal Sun in front of a diamond, yet it is covered in dirt, the diamond would be no different from any other stone, and it will propagate no shine further. Another thing is that the diamond itself would think of itself as a little dirty thing, and the Sun a bully for making it obvious to him that he's dirty.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The thing is that due to the time we live in, we do everything in a rush and we don't have patience anymore, patience to learn, to listen, to communicate, and then what you said happens "wisdom has passed you by without understanding it

I also understand now, why more advanced members are rather quiet about certain topics.

While others scream through a megaphone out.

Then do not tell them show them

Indeed you do get to this point where the wall doesn't exist now it just becomes honing the skill becoming more accurate you might have the power to do more advanced magics like telekinesis and pyrokensis but if you don't hone that then your energy just blasts all over the place your mind does go through what I like to call the limit breaker

This happened to me when I pushed past just spinning the chakras when they spin at the speed of light they then create an energy field and the petals on the lotus finally make sense you generate an energy field that pretty much bends reality a little bit and gives you access to all sorts of stuff now there is no longer any limitations I just need to practice practice practice

Your mind will also become more sensitive which is a big bonus because then you can feel the bands inside your mind stretching and getting stronger

Just like your muscles you train to break the weaker muscles so stronger ones take their place this to an extent happens with your mind you stretch the band slowly slowly all of sudden the area you can affect and the things you can do become more and more accurate more and more powerful but it must be done every single day for months even years you have to want it to get it

NakedPluto said:
I can put a literal Sun in front of a diamond, yet it is covered in dirt, the diamond would be no different from any other stone, and it will propagate no shine further. Another thing is that the diamond itself would think of itself as a little dirty thing, and the Sun a bully for making it obvious to him that he's dirty.
I love this! :)

Its a blessing that you are still here, despite all the slander and bullshit you come into contact with on a daily basis. Just know that the majority of us here REALLY appreciate you and all that you do. Thank you for being here

Satanic_truth88 said:
Its a blessing that you are still here, despite all the slander and bullshit you come into contact with on a daily basis. Just know that the majority of us here REALLY appreciate you and all that you do. Thank you for being here

I love all SS as a soul family, so thank you.

The genuine love that I receive is what keeps me going, and overpowers the hate of even billions if necessary.

It is really hard this life we lead. But I know some people truly love me as do I them, and the Gods in turn love us all. This is why I try to return the same as I receive.

As for those who hate I hope they will be won over also, but we cannot live for these people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It becomes also structurally impossible to explain specific matters because the ladder is rather long. Indeed, by the time one has explained something that may hold a hundreds of karats of wisdom, it may not even be received, because there is no ear.
Some people don't have the capacity to take it all in, or take it all in at once. The size of their Brain is smaller, and growing it is too painful and stressing, like building muscles. They might be able to take-in some of it, but then other things, either on the topic or other things, would be pushed-out, so to speak. Growing that capacity and it being big enough to not push-out other things is where things make sense, and we understand. Like with other muscles, the Brain needs to be exercised to grow and be healthy, of course!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

The genuine love that I receive is what keeps me going, and overpowers the hate of even billions if necessary.

It is really hard this life we lead. But I know some people truly love me as do I them, and the Gods in turn love us all. This is why I try to return the same as I receive.

As for those who hate I hope they will be won over also, but we cannot live for these people.

We love you too HP :)! Awesome sermon you have really been there for us in hard times

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Today I had a realisation. And its fine if it is not believed but for some reason some people think that I need a heart in my life, like those valentine heart things.
It probably wants to say something like "you are loved", rather than personifying it.
How many times have I not had it that people misinterpreted what I was trying to say or what I was expressing?

I mostly just comment now because of the coincidence of the topic with a thought I had today.

Also.. I was watching a youtube video today. The person had shown their summer daily routine.
Something I see coming back in said routines is not just that they wake up early but also conciously spending time with oneself.
Im not talking about power meditation. But to just slow down and get to know oneself.
which is interesting and also something I should take an example of.

The Globalists created Aethism and the eventual Nihilism coming from their postmodernism, because they wanted something to compensate for the Fall of Christianity in the west. It was marketed to the peasants as "intellectualism " that they aren't religious and "oh muh science".

People cannot live without a belief system and since admitting that you don't know shit due to the lack of consciousness would hurt the ego, they've adopted the belief system that nothing has meaning and that humans are just biological mammals with high functioning intelligence.

However all the Jews and Globalists who created this myth do not believe in this. They believe in "Directed Panspermia" which is the belief that Aliens came and seeded this planet with life.
https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007087400044459
(Put the above link in - Sci-hub.do )

Dr Francis Crick ,who was the discover of DNA literally said this was the case,
Dr. Crick, who died in 2004, wasn’t shy about offering bold opinions — including speculations that life might have been seeded on Earth as part of an experiment by aliens.

The declassified documents show the CIA conducted experiments with DMT and the users reported getting the same entities communicating with them with the exact same dreams and visions, even if they were separated by sound proof doors.

They are extremely religious and constantly work with Numerology in the problems they create and working with advanced knowledge they got from the Enemy Aliens who are running this operation.

If humanity woke up and called their bluff about Aethism ,it would all be over.

These processes can be very important when it comes to self knowledge attainment.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Today I had a realisation. And its fine if it is not believed but for some reason some people think that I need a heart in my life, like those valentine heart things.
It probably wants to say something like "you are loved", rather than personifying it.
How many times have I not had it that people misinterpreted what I was trying to say or what I was expressing?

I mostly just comment now because of the coincidence of the topic with a thought I had today.

Also.. I was watching a youtube video today. The person had shown their summer daily routine.
Something I see coming back in said routines is not just that they wake up early but also conciously spending time with oneself.
Im not talking about power meditation. But to just slow down and get to know oneself.
which is interesting and also something I should take an example of.

Most atheists are atheists on the sense they do not believe in the enemy paradigm which they consider is the core of everything because they think it is all the "same shit". It a supreme nihilism most of the time.

The " religious" programs of the enemy have nothing spiritual or into them, it is just institutionalized lunacy and non sanity. But it is promoted and accepted because this state promotes in turn the advance of the enemy lies, being one face of their paradigm.

Years ago when I was starting out in astrology, I had a teacher that I was trying to convince about the validity or at least that this may have a basis to it. They were a physicist. They were extremely stubborn on disapproving it all.

Eventually when they gave me the birth time, they were a 5 planets in Capricorn person with an ascendant in Capricorn. It was to be expected. Nothing in a spiritual sign also. The rare case where these may be spiritualists, can be when these are seated on a related house, or have at least one high Scorpio planet.

No wonder, they did not believe in any of this "lunacy" as they described it. However they never had an answer about quantum mechanics.

Globalists do forced astral projection with drugs (people can die or get wrecked mentally), secret experiments to meet and commune with any alien including the enemy, spend hundreds of millions by the back door for research and stealing this knowledge, operate the secret lodges, keep the worlds major vaults locked and so on.

They are also on agreement to promote the exact reverse. They will chant Torah all fucking day to curse Gentiles but then they will tell people none of that exists.

And listen to the lectures about how a reptilian seeded them here, while telling people that the JoS is just "crazy" because they believe Nordics planted humanity here which is also what every Aryan rooted culture said.

But they promote atheism to the Goyim just in case to be on the safe side.

Jack said:
The Globalists created Aethism and the eventual Nihilism coming from their postmodernism, because they wanted something to compensate for the Fall of Christianity in the west. It was marketed to the peasants as "intellectualism " that they aren't religious and "oh muh science".

People cannot live without a belief system and since admitting that you don't know shit due to the lack of consciousness would hurt the ego, they've adopted the belief system that nothing has meaning and that humans are just biological mammals with high functioning intelligence.

However all the Jews and Globalists who created this myth do not believe in this. They believe in "Directed Panspermia" which is the belief that Aliens came and seeded this planet with life.
https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007087400044459
(Put the above link in - Sci-hub.do )

Dr Francis Crick ,who was the discover of DNA literally said this was the case,
Dr. Crick, who died in 2004, wasn’t shy about offering bold opinions — including speculations that life might have been seeded on Earth as part of an experiment by aliens.

The declassified documents show the CIA conducted experiments with DMT and the users reported getting the same entities communicating with them with the exact same dreams and visions, even if they were separated by sound proof doors.

They are extremely religious and constantly work with Numerology in the problems they create and working with advanced knowledge they got from the Enemy Aliens who are running this operation.

If humanity woke up and called their bluff about Aethism ,it would all be over.

Syd Silver said:
The thing is that due to the time we live in, we do everything in a rush and we don't have patience anymore, patience to learn, to listen, to communicate, and then what you said happens "wisdom has passed you by without understanding it

In the end, this too is a choice made by individuals, whether they let themselves by swept up by the currents of the present society, or swim where they want on their own to seek out answers and alternate ways of life and understanding.

It is not the times we live in, or the society we live in that makes people rush through life and lack interest or patience to study and learn, but the state of mind, the level of consciousness, of the individual.

We are here despite the state of society. None is us real SS fall into those same traps the common person perpetuates to infinity, because we have the state of mind, the consciousness to look beyond the hill, and even beyond the mountaintops over the horizon.

Again, it is not external factors that make people as they are, it is the internal state of being that governs this. For any moderately advanced Satanist, the external currents do no longer sway you from your chosen path, because the self is too large and stable to be swept up by the surrounding things.

The average usage time of daily Facebook is 30 minutes per day. Tiktok has around 56 minutes daily. This is for the majority of the users.

Were this divided in 15 minutes of void and 15 minutes of meditation, or even a full hour, we would be living on an entirely different planet.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The average usage time of daily Facebook is 30 minutes per day. Tiktok has around 56 minutes daily. This is for the majority of the users.

Were this divided in 15 minutes of void and 15 minutes of meditation, or even a full hour, we would be living on an entirely different planet.

Isn't it more of it for most Millennials and Zoomer? I see people that are literally glued to their phones. Can't even meet up with their shallow social circles or their shallow "significant others" without pulling out the dumbphone every other minute to check notifications or browse unsocial media.

Great post.
A little curious at your reply of spiritual signs. Capricorn is not spiritual because it is earth? Which signs would be considered spiritual? water signs? sorry if this is basic knowledge I never came across this before, but I would think it is water signs as they are the most intuitive.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

I also love you Hp Hooded Cobra

Retrospect said:
Great post.
A little curious at your reply of spiritual signs. Capricorn is not spiritual because it is earth? Which signs would be considered spiritual? water signs? sorry if this is basic knowledge I never came across this before, but I would think it is water signs as they are the most intuitive.

Capricorns can tend to be practical people, which may impede some to deny the spiritual worlds, but this is also a negative octave of Taurus. I have seen this manifesting different in Satanic souls vs normal people.

Capricorns in specific houses, can be highly capable spiritual however, so maybe I was not clear enough.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Always been there for me HPHC thats respect for life never mind the material i have kept that still spurs me on to this day.

Feel down have a we look at all HPHC old sermons they are all on one format I saved to kindle cant remember the year compiled but thats the one.

Thank you.

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dare I say this is probably going to be one of the most useful posts ever written in this Forum? I feel this information is either enlightening (to those who will really listen and realize) and useless, as one can read this and not understand what exactly they are seeing and learning. I used to do that mistake a lot, it was about three years back that (because of causes of major force) I started focusing on the inside and thinking that just maybe it wasn't the information that wasn't good enough.. it was ME not listening properly.

Thanks for stating it in these simple words, Brother.

As for doing "everything in a rush and we don't have patience anymore", this comment seems to exists so that I'll state what I'll say now:
I mentioned before in another post how "spiders have enormous patience" (and also how they mostly 'see' by using the sense of touch). Well, I was watching a spider in her web a couple days ago, thinking hard about how it's possible to remain so still, motionless for days, apparently doing nothing, not moving a fraction of an inch. I thought "what the fuck are spiders thinking about while they wait?" or something like that. Then it hit me. I was watching at the physical spider, but I wasn't seeing what was really going on. They don't just "wait". They spend that time 'mentally in another dimension', so to speak. They only come back here to move if something threatens them or to catch prey that touches the web.
But the majority of time it 'felt' like they spend somewhere else, you might say 'meditating'. They live in more than just the physical dimension, they only come back her out of survival related needs.

We Humans are stuck in lives full of chores, jobs, social drama, paying bills and stressing over things that mostly don't even matter. Nature's creatures (or maybe just spiders, as I can't think of another creature that hunts by being motionless right now) have all the time in the world and they use it to exist in multiple realms.

I can't tell you that this "is so" because I said it, but I'll tell you I felt this rather than thinking it up and liking the theory I put together.
I hope that helps (in an odd way perhaps). Animals and natural spirits can teach us a lot more than we assume, and they lead by example. They don't force us to learn their ways, but we are free to watch them, emulate them, and grow spiritually. Hope it makes sense to you too.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some people don't have the capacity to take it all in, or take it all in at once. The size of their Brain is smaller, and growing it is too painful and stressing, like building muscles. They might be able to take-in some of it, but then other things, either on the topic or other things, would be pushed-out, so to speak. Growing that capacity and it being big enough to not push-out other things is where things make sense, and we understand. Like with other muscles, the Brain needs to be exercised to grow and be healthy, of course!

When i open my mind and soul to what is going on in the world inorder to advance a lot of pain comes back and extreme anxiety. Its not nice but its something i have to overcome, im kind of stuck there its sometimes just to much and i shut off.

And also another thing i doent know how to handle is if someone slanders Satan infront of me,i get very heart broken and angry at the same time. My emotions are just too much,either i explode which always ends bad or i keep it inside and forget what i have heard or ignore what i am feeling.Its one of my weaknesses.

Retrospect said:
Great post.

If you have a strong capricorn, just work hard and become spiritual that way.
One of Father Satan's signs is Capricorn.
Also, Lady Inanna and Lord Azazel have ruling points within Capricorn.

Some people may have spiritual abilities from past lifes, if you don't just work hard and obtain them this life.
You call this transformation of the Soul. It is hard and painful, but hey, you are a Capricorn, you are used to it anyways, aren't you?

Esto se podria asemejar a una persona que quiere abrir su tercer ojo y constantemente pregunta y pregunta como se siente, como se ve, indicaciones para saber si lo esta abriendo bien, etc. En vez de practicar con la boca cerrada hasta obtener resultado.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

We love you too Highpriest!

I will always remember how you helped with that astrology request I asked from you. It literally changed my life and saved me from too much suffering, pain and ignorance. And that is only ONE time you helped me. There are countless other things you helped me and other SS all over the world with.

Although I've been an impatient brat in the past I've matured a lot and I've learned a lot from you.

Thank you from the depth of my heart for all what you do! You really are one of the greats!

Wishing you best of luck and happiness :)

If silence were a supreme sign of wisdom, JOS would not exist, the question is not how much or how to speak but what to say, if you speak little and say a truth ok this is perfect, if you speak a lot and say another truth ok this is also perfect, if you are able to pass knowledge through telepathy ok this is also perfect and splendid and all 3 cases mentioned are tied in the question of wisdom and knowledge, and both can be considered advanced in general knowledge, a fact about JOS is that this forum has been hunted and cursed by the enemy since 2002, it is explicit that enemies are infiltrated here but nobody can go out accusing anyone of being an enemy without knowing who the individual is before, a number of factors have to be analyzed before, and you need to understand that your perception may be wrong and you may not be correct in your intuition and thinking, but any legitimate Satanist will question the suspect of being the enemy first before he leaves r accusing someone of being the enemy, if the individual cannot answer these questions then obviously there is something false about him and he may in fact be an infiltrator but something I realized about the enemy is that he directly accuses and creates internal turmoil, in addition to being arrogant anyway, but this is not a rule the infiltrated enemies can influence real Satanists to act like real kikes and this Satanist can become a dangerous traitor spiritually to the Satanist brothers themselves, the satanic energy is extremely positive and leads you to be happy most of the time, hatred is only directed at enemies ... another pertinent question is whether infiltrated enemies will also be defeated spiritually so why waste time talking about them? moreover, because questioning is not what makes someone a real Satanist instead of asking where can I find the enemy? what matters most in this case? Satan encourages the questioning of everything precisely because he has all the answers, it is not a question of running away from the questions, the fact is that many here attack real Satanists feeling superior to him and when he leaves here he will perform rituals of bloody sacrifices of defenseless animals and after that it causes chaos in the JOS, because that is what their souls of parasitic alien and reptilian are connected with, the question of these people who question all the time here who are the infiltrated enemies is because they really care about the spiritual health of the community or why are you afraid of being discovered? since usually those who accuse others the most of being enemies are the enemies themselves in disguise, regardless of what happens at the right time, the gods will expose those who are real and who is the enemy or be betraying us

Does anyone know what the Sithali breathing exercise does? Sorry off topic but i doent want to make a new tread from something so small.

DarkSwan said:
Retrospect said:
Great post.

If you have a strong capricorn, just work hard and become spiritual that way.
One of Father Satan's signs is Capricorn.
Also, Lady Inanna and Lord Azazel have ruling points within Capricorn.

Some people may have spiritual abilities from past lifes, if you don't just work hard and obtain them this life.
You call this transformation of the Soul. It is hard and painful, but hey, you are a Capricorn, you are used to it anyways, aren't you?
I am not capricorn :)
but maybe neptune in capricorn has similar effects since neptune is spiritual planet?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Retrospect said:
Great post.

Capricorns can tend to be practical people, which may impede some to deny the spiritual worlds, but this is also a negative octave of Taurus. I have seen this manifesting different in Satanic souls vs normal people.

Capricorns in specific houses, can be highly capable spiritual however, so maybe I was not clear enough.

It depends on the houses this is in. 11th or 3rd or 1st house not so good for spiritual things. 8th 9th or 12th they will probably be quite spiritual. There is also the star Vega at around 15 Capricorn. That can make a person much more into spiritual things of idealistic minded.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Does anyone know what the Sithali breathing exercise does? Sorry off topic but i doent want to make a new tread from something so small.

Make a new thread for any new subject. Doesn't matter how small you think it is. Just don't waste time talking about something irrelevant to this place. You're not doing the latter by asking a question about spirituality. :)

From what I can remember it is connected with the kundalini directly but I can't remember exactly. Maybe more can be found using the search function on this site.

Thanks for writing these HP. I see this and it makes me desire to take spirituality to the next level.

Tbh, it’s like when I first joined the JoS. Everything went so smooth and natural. Magick and development.

But then things just got a little harder, and HPS Maxine((when she was active)) informed me that it’s probably dross coming out to the surface and that the soul needs to be clean thoroughly.

I guess all one can do is keep trying, right?

I’m just happy that at the end of the day, it is all do able if one has the desire to advance and actually takes time to sit down and meditate.

I’ve been with the JoS for quiet some time and as I’ve told you HP Cobra. I may not be the most advanced SS,
though() Definitely not an outsider or someone who has 0 experience here)) but let me atleast show The Gods that I’m serious and actually do care about the advancement of our agenda and not just sitting and doing nothing IE letting the jews have their way.

I’ve done extensive online warfare, my share of RTRs and etc.

I really just wanna focus on my spiritual development now and take that to the next level you know. I really hope I can come out on top.

I am sincere here, i do really want to advance too.

As I’ve said before, Glad we have you as a High Priest and I love this Spiritual community that we have here though I used to be more active in the yahoo groups. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

hailourtruegod said:

Make a new thread for any new subject. Doesn't matter how small you think it is. Just don't waste time talking about something irrelevant to this place. You're not doing the latter by asking a question about spirituality. :)

From what I can remember it is connected with the kundalini directly but I can't remember exactly. Maybe more can be found using the search function on this site.
Okay thank you

Retrospect said:
I am not capricorn :)
but maybe neptune in capricorn has similar effects since neptune is spiritual planet?

Maybe I was talking about myself then.
I don’t really like emojis here tbh, lol. Just „:)“ looks better.

I think, with slow moving planets, like Neptune, Uranus and pluto, you have mainly to focus on the houses they are in. And of course what other planets they are aspecting.

An entire generation has Neptune in Capricorn for example. You have it and I have it as well, as many other people in our generation. Neptune is a very sloooow, mover. Apart from Pluto, Neptune is the most distant planet from the sun.

Neptune is a spiritual planet, if it is sublimated correctly. Many people with a strong Neptune, don’t meditate at all, but take drugs. Energy and drugs feel pretty much the same. That’s probably what rips wholes in aura, as drugs create a rush of energy, an artificial rush. And well, it rips holes in the aura.
This is just my own theory. So don’t think that everything I say is 100% true.

Within the JoS witchcraft section, you can find Azazel‘s Astrology for Satanists. Check it out, if you have not done it already.

Cool Signature btw.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When i open my mind and soul to what is going on in the world inorder to advance a lot of pain comes back and extreme anxiety. Its not nice but its something i have to overcome, im kind of stuck there its sometimes just to much and i shut off.

And also another thing i doent know how to handle is if someone slanders Satan infront of me,i get very heart broken and angry at the same time. My emotions are just too much,either i explode which always ends bad or i keep it inside and forget what i have heard or ignore what i am feeling.Its one of my weaknesses.
I think you need to change from that. Instead of getting angry, get even. Channel the upset, etc., into workings.

Quickly posting something that popped up in my head while reading Mein Kampf. It's obvious it has a a heavy philosophical undertone to it. I plan on going to Aristotle next and so on. My query is what exactly should one do to raise their consciousness? If meditation alone won't really give people the wisdom they need and they can turn into a dangerous fool and eventually fall then what other ways is there to avoid this tragedy?

I saw another person post in a different thread that when one becomes very advanced they should seek help from those stronger than him or her i.e. the Gods.

With utmost respect and pure curiosity I ask, Are there any other ways? Seems like the Gods is the go-to but I feel like asking just in case there's something else. As long as I have the Gods and powerful and wise people like HP HC and other members here to come back to then I can search for these answers myself when the time comes if there are other ways to obtain a higher conscious outside of meditation.

Hope this all makes sense.

Wanted to clear up a part other last post: by a dangerous advanced person I meant dangerous to themselves if they lack the necessary wisdom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back