Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attacks On Asian Americans In the United States - And The Chinese Communist Party?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Recently I was reading about this topic online.

Please, do distribute this message to any and all Patriotic Americans and those who care about this country, in the case they want to make a thought or two about what is going on.

First of all the information says that at least "half" of the racist attacks actually happened in New York City. This appears to be a trend in Canada also.

The attacks seem to have a real element in them, but also, one would strongly suspect, there may be Communist involvement from Communist China. How, one may ask? Well because they want to cause civil war in the United States. Jews also as we know here, have the same interest. It was Soros who funded the BLM that turned bloody.

As everyone knows, New York city is also called "the second Israel" and is filled with jews with millions of jews living there. Jews are notorious for having a very hateful disposition towards all Gentiles, and it seems their hatred is now taking down Asian Americans also. Some of these cases may be casual crimes, or just some jews losing their temper.

From looking at these videos, some videos were strange such as ones where "New Yorkers" had flipped out on Asians. But this looks like it's part of a more generalized enemy propaganda. Maybe some jews filled, they are too hateful, and one would expect that.

One news article mentioned that the victim of one of these attacks was a 84 year old man, who was thrown down by some idiotic rascal kid, out of nowhere, in the street. This appears to be truly a hate crime.

But then following the news, they certainly can never be taken at face value.

It would also be very easy, out of all places, to start a race war meme part two, from New York city than anywhere else. Then, there is another thing that is being played on the news reports. The enemy wants that.

That aside, we also have another factor. The Chinese Communist Party. They are clearly trying to cause inner strife in the United States. And as it appears, their interests coincide perfectly with those of the Media Jews of course. I'll show you below how these Jews and Communists are conspiring to con, not only the United States, but also do create the situation for innocents to always pay the price.

Beneath is one of these videos I saw, which is the "Racist Video".

Asian Americans told to 'go back to China' in racist rant in NYC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcrPgZz-9fo

Now, they say this woman is "the daughter of New York Senator Daniel Moynihan". If she is or isn't I don't know, but as I googled to see if she was a jew [which she appears to not be on a quick google search], I found something else. They brand this as a "hate attack" by kosher reporting, but bear on. Nobody knows of course what happened prior. And none of it makes sense until some further research is made. I think nobody in the internet must have written about this.

I then looked further, and this woman, Maura Moynihan, actually is one of the major criticizers of Chinese Communist Party policy of taking control of the water supply for all of Asia. She mentions, that if the Communists in China are not stopped, this may cause the death of 3 billion people in Asia. She has mind boggling knowledge and care about the Asiatic continent, so I have all reasons to doubt she is a "Racist hater" while she is trying to help Asia for over 20 years.

If anything, this looks to be the exact reverse.

She has done elaborate research on this and her statements appear to have facts in them. What she is saying is trying to educate the Americans and the American Government [which with Biden wouldn't give a shit] to put a halt to Chinese Communist operations of purposefully depriving the water supply to Tibet and the lower geographic region in China. This also involves India as well. You can see her interview here:

Maura Moynihan: How Communist China Weaponized the Waters of Asia

https://www.ntd.com/maura-moynihan-how-communist-china-weaponized-the-waters-of-asia_504797.html

Part of her Interview: [You can skip, but this goes to show, that the Jewish press is purposefully misdirecting the United States and is in collaboration with Communist China. Now, all the shit we hear in the news is to wear masks, lies, and even positive comments about Communism].

Much to my disappointment because in the 1980s and 1990s and into the 2000s, I was published frequently in the Washington Post. These are all from there: “In occupied Tibet,” “What China fears,” “What about Tibet?” Also the Washington Times used to publish me very often. But sometime in the 2000s, that all stopped, seemingly overnight. There was a change in upper management at the Washington Post and in the editorial staff, and all of my articles were rejected, every single one.

I kept trying for a long time and then I just gave up. It got to the point where the only two publications in the world that would publish my work were the Asian Age out of Delhi with thanks to Kaushik Mitter, my wonderful editor of 20 years, and the Epoch Times. And Stephen Gregory thankfully is an excellent editor at Epoch Times. He published a lot of my Tibet work, this is from 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Those are the only two places that will allow a person to express their opinions and to give factual information about what the CCP is doing to the resources and the people of Tibet. And it’s very sad. There’s seemingly a whole news blackout about Tibet in the last decade. You know, you never hear about Tibet anymore. Tibet disappeared from the news.

There are no Tibet programs anymore at universities, and just try to organize a Tibet conference at Harvard, Princeton, Yale, or Columbia. You will be shut down so fast. We tried to have a little one last fall at Columbia in November, and it was shut down two hours before it was supposed to begin under orders from the Chinese Consulate. That’s what we were told, “The Chinese Consulate doesn’t want you to have this.”

_________

This therefore becomes clear on many levels. On one level, domestic jews are using these to create hatred race baiting and attempt to create BLM with Asians, harming US Asians. Biden's weak presidency, does allow the Chinese also to run spies in the United States, unimpeded, to slander people that want to stop the emergence of Communist China and sabotage them. Biden is fine with this, it is almost as if he is letting it happen. People who are against this on a political level, are being set up by both for political suicide, such as this woman Maura.

Jews, as usual are at benefit, and also, Communist Chinese Party. They will work together with the spies, as they have always done in history against all Nation States that ever took them in, and sabotage them. The link and conspiracy here should be clear. For their own benefits, they promote the same agenda. As written before in another topic, the foundations of that party were actually Jews, all the way back to Mao.

Americans on all levels, lose. Meanwhile Americans are put to fight among themselves, and a weak presidency, not only doesn't stop the fighting, but also coddles and promotes it to continue indefinitely, because it's in need of racial tensions and displays of hate [unless it's against the Jews of course] for it's weak ass rhetoric.

Jews further use this situation for their own ends. First, it was the Media Jews who attacked the Chinese for creating the "Co-Vid" virus, creating hate. Now, they do the usual kosher and lying reporting to promote the literal interests of Communist China, and further their Jewish Agenda, on a Presidency that is weak and doesn't stop it. They want to cause social implosion.

If the so called "attackers", which can be tens upon tens, do not fit the "White Supremacist" category, they don't show racial profiling. Such as for example for petty theft, or Blacks, or anything of the sort. But the moment they can get a "White", and possibly even a Jew parading as a White, the siren begins.

Additionally, it would be a good idea for the President of the United States to not have nefarious affiliations with the Communist Chinese Party and the Jewish press to stop agitating indiscriminately the Western World against Asian people, just because a specific segment of Chinese Communists has enslaved all of China.

The above is a matter of reality and justice. Regardless, because Biden kissed Chinese ass before, now the Jewish Press in order to "Cover for him" will just keep blasting China with attacks, but always with the race baiting element into it. This takes down the reputation of many Asian people in the process.

This is the same method they do with the "Nazis". Every White person is a "Nazi", and of course, the jewish version of what a "Nazi" is supposed to mean. Then random people get the blunt of the hate.

This, added to the fact that this administration seems to try to form an agenda of "Let's stop racial tensions" while they are in fact facilitating them. This doesn't show much promise for the future. Everything is blame shifted elsewhere, because the press never takes responsibility, no matter what things they say and how damaging they may be.

It is just insane to see the press of a Nation literally try to drag it down the route of civil war. But nothing should be surprising because at this point, these serve the intricate interests of Israel and not the people of any Nation.

As Whites were in their psychological warfare target for decades now, it appears Asians may be next. They will try to build a case against Asians, one would assume, based on Co-Vid, or Communist China. For which people are not really responsible at, at all.

Sort of how they say their hoax version of "Nazis", and how this means that all Whites need to be abolished of the face of the earth. The extent to where they will go with Asians, is currently unknown.

The psychological warfare of hollywood and jews also has Asians on the penalty to "prove their masculinity" all the time, which forces Asians to want to be with White women or cross the border away from their families, just because of this hebrew psychological warfare. They are also besieged to drop all the cultural affairs that make them thriving.

The same thing in inverse was done to White males, which are practically also pushed towards Asian women. The situation was supposed from the beginning to be confusing for everyone involved.

Now Asians are pulled on a show like Black people were with BLM, simply because the enemy needs an agenda right now. My best guess is that soon they will try to steer this against Whites, or the Communist Chinese Party will somehow start an agenda and try to use Asian people as proxy to promote strange things in the United States.

Because this coincides with the interests of the "Biden" administration, the nefarious Communist party influence may actually increase, at the expense of United States Asian citizens, and the United States of America as is. News will then ramp up their usual hate rhetoric, which will confuse things more, at the expense of a lot of innocent and decent people.

If the hebrew News cared about anyone else and their wellbeing, they can start from basic things, such as not calling all Gentiles "Goyim" which is the hebrew word for cattle.

Lastly, I also recently briefly watched a presentation with America First people. Which are typically considered "White Supremacists" by the Media. Of course, on their panels there were Asian people and they are being there politically active to reclaim America.

The irony here is, that supposed "White Supremacists" and "Undisciplined Asians" are in alliance to save the United States, from what appears to be the same cause of discord, hate, and actual race war tier discrimination, that is fermented consistently by the lamestream media, professional race baiting garbage promotion, all of whom we know (((who))) owns.

Unfortunately, as it looks like, we'll never really rest as a society, until these lame brainwashing jews, who recklessly use all of the means at their disposal to enforce Talmudic hate, are put into place.

Their outwards manifestation of Talmudic, ie, Communist ideology, also poses a universal threat for the West, but as one can see, billions of other people in the world from Tibet to India.

The darkness of the enemy has to be fought once again, history seems to show...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Asian Americans are usually very successful and wise to the enemies games. It seems with this that they are trying to pull them down into the mud with the other nonwhite races that have fallen victim to this type of Victimhood-America sucks-white-supremacists-are-out-to-get-you propaganda.

Also they are trying to turn any criticism of CCP into “racism”. If you go online to certain pro China places you will already see the people say it is “sinophobic” to oppose their agendas and support a free Tibet or Hong Kong.

Let’s just hope the AA’s see through this and understand what the enemies’ goal is with this narrative. It’s the same with BLM or any other type of group. Do you think the Jews behind this actually give a shit about blacks or Asians? It’s a joke.

America went from the gun toting Yankee meme to not having their American diplomats being anal swabbed by Chinese diplomats and then procced to being yelled at by the communist diplomats for being naughty and racist (this actually happened the other day!) and all within a few years and probably less than that. It is ridiculous but like you said not surprising anymore. Nevertheless it is infuriating seeing America like this because of the jews.

The amount of blatant (((propangada))) everywhere is staggering. I can't even go to stores where they have the tv on the whole time without hearing some type of race baiting or mention of the Capitol riot over and over again.

Pompeo said that China has infiltrated *every single* American institution. A lot of this can be fear mongering into fooling Americans to accept defeat but it is a very serious situation regardless because it is true to an extent.

When I see news coverage of some politician now I'm being weary of all the Asians in the background. I know there's a lot of Asians in America so it's natural to see them in these areas but when you have Eric Fartwell sleeping with that commie spy Fang Fang and Diane feinstein having a personal driver who was outed to be a communist Chinese spy as well and what Pompeo said then it's only natural I start wondering which of these Asians *specifically* around the new administration are spies.

I do wish the best to the innocent Asian Brothers and Sisters in this nonsense.

On the topic of jews starting race wars, today I saw a jew call a guy a hooked nose jew which illicited a reaction from leftists to start a massive anti-semetic thread. The insanity. The guy he called a Jew I don’t even think was a jew, but sharing this because it’s a good example of how belligerent and insane jews are. Anything for a reaction. I pointed out on the thread that the man had a Jewish last name hoping that it may illustrate jewish behaviors to people, but there was really no winning way to get involved in that conversation.

As unfortunate as these circumstances are it is motivating to see them frantically create dissolution in which it most likely will backfire.

It is like they have had all these "Programs" in their pocket for quite sometime and were comfortable with their progress up until recently(Obviously since JOS).

Like ants in a colony they deploy all they have has the smoke breaches to the deepest of their tunnels.

Yeah it just seems like they are trying to divide and conquer as always. I assume most of these racist attacks, especially the physical ones, are carried out by hoodlums. This instance looks different and it just the sort of high profile thing they need to cast all the blame on whitey instead. Two birds with one stone, since she is anti-CCP as well.

Biden's connections with the CCP are certainly troubling, but this corruption of America has been going on longer than now. As Moynihan points out, it was sometime in the 2000's when the Washington Post became corrupted. Surely Obama was also working with the CCP. I know Bill Clinton sold them military tech, and so on. So this is nothing new, in reality.

------------------------------------

I admire the Falun Dafa and their fight with the CCP. Look at what they endured (organ harvesting and murder) in China, and look at what they created here: the Epoch Times. The Epoch Times backed Trump, published info on the election fraud, and publishes anti-CCP posts. In this way, it seems like it is not corrupted.

Based on wikipedia, the Falun Dafa ideology is not perfect. It seems to be a blend of New Age and Christian morals, yet it supports spiritual advancement and meditation . However, they also distribute their media freely and claim that consistent practice of the exercises can lead to spiritual advancement and spiritual powers. They also believe in racial differences.

While they have some strange beliefs, they don't seem to harshly enforce them like Christianity does. They disagree with killing for food and homosexuality, but they do not actually forbid and punish members for practicing it. Furthermore, they say they do not pursue politics, social change, etc. So they aren't going to bash your door in and force you to practice.

From cursory research, I have seen Christians both attacking or defending it. It seems to come down to what their stance on meditation is. Some claim that this is an evil practice, others say it fits right in with Christianity. Because of this difference in beliefs, I assume Falun Dafa has no official stance on Christianity, which is good.

Overall it seems better than nothing. I think it will make them more willing to accept Satan or the Gods. Perhaps they will have some blockages or karma dealing with their moral beliefs, however, like lust. I think something like the Falun Dafa is an imperfect striving back to Satanism, just without all the proper knowledge.

phap-luan-cong.jpg

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"The NYPD's Asian Hate Crime Task Force"

Just wanted to comment on this specifically.

What a joke. A crime is a crime. There's no need to start labeling the same crime as something else. "Hate crimes" are incredibly unnecessary when those crimes by themselves are already illegal. They say they want to find a motive? How soon until we have fashion crime as another person said? "That person had a vest so that's why he got attacked." These things were only made up or added to already bad things only to push thought policing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

https://www.ntd.com/maura-moynihan-how-communist-china-weaponized-the-waters-of-asia_504797.html

The use of watering systems alongside railways is a long planned out and well used strategy of take over and sinicization/sinofication used by the chinese imperials, theoritized and developed by Sun Yat Sen, the founder and leader of the Kuomintang,the chinese republican capitalist party who took over after the fall of the Qing dynasty, and the man who is revered as the father of modern China in both Taiwan and Mainland China. The primary subjects of this project was Inner(Mongolic autonomous state making part of China and bordering Mongolia) and Outer(Modern day Mongolia) Mongolia, Tibet, and eventually bordering territories like Russian border regions. This project was successfully set in motion in Tibet and Inner Mongolia since the early 1980s by Den Siao Ping, Mao's successor, and his successors. The revealing thing here is both Sun Yat Sen and Den Siao Ping were of the Haka tribe, a minority with a very distinct culture, and the way how they keep in power despite being a minority and how they promote another Haka as their successor or right hand man is very similar to that of the jews. And this theory or idea of Sun Yat Sen has been included and well explained in his well known work of "The 3 principles of the Chinese people" and enemy political theorists and and sociologists like Samuel Huntington(well known member of the Council on Foreign Relations,another secret society led by Rockefeller) have praised them and used it to "predict the (((future developments of world politics))), such as in his work "The Clash of Civilizations". Long story short, the enemy has concentrated on taking control of China ever since the Opium Wars in mid 19th century, and they successfully did so by the downfall of the Qing dynasty in early 1910s, which was a nation already weak and fragile due to the royal family being Manchurian nomads and not native chinese. The opening of borders after losing the Opium war and raise of rebellions and civil wars opposing the foreign interventions were the start of the end, after a decade of infigthing, the Kuomintang succeeded to overthrow the Qing dynasty with the help of Yuan Shi kai, a Qing general and after taking control, they started reunifying China,and despite change of regimes, their foreign politics stayed the same all the time,be it communist rule, martial rule by the Kuomingtan, or the totalitary regime of Yuan Shikai. As with the "3 principles of the Chinese people", in most if not all their major political moves, the chinese government and chinese politicians used predictive programming, on the general chinese population and the minorities. And as things appear, china is done with the sinicization of tibet and canton, and is now starting to shift its attention to Inner Mongolia and Uighurs in recent events. Recently, they restricted the teaching of Traditional Mongolian script and Mongolian language in inner monglian schools and Xi Jin Ping went as far as to claim Genghis Khan was not mongolian and was Chinese and the chinese consulate in France demanded to stop the exposition of Genghis Khan expo in a museum(i forgot which city or region), and another linguis talking in mongolian media openly claimed that mongols were Hujao because we are descendants of Hu nomads, while in reality Hujao means Immigrant(Hu) Citizen(Tsiao, pronounced Ja or Jao in southern dialects of mandarin), and was a word used to describe chinese citizen in Outer Mongolia, by the chinese and mongols alike, which shows that their brainwashing step of sinicization has started. And they have been slandering the current mongolian president ever since he was minister of tourism, because he has been effectively halting and opposing the chinese railway projects and is proposing his own railway project. And no doubt, if people won't react now their predictive programming will take effect, which they have been doing as early as 2006. Thats why we need more mongolians to join the JoS and take part in the spiritual warfare but as things appear, me and AsianStar are the only mongolians here. But as our ancestors said, an only warrior is never alone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Read your entire post now.

The irony is of course what you write here. She has worked to help Asians, and now are being blamed for being racist. I actually shaked my head IRL when I wrote this.

Just to clarify, I'm addressing the issue involving this woman. And filling in some context on the psyop targeting the Asians and any others who are into the K-pop industry.

The other issues you wrote about is gold.

To add to the context of the K-pop scene, the website that are into K-pop gossiping, which are geared towards English readers, is filled with the usual SJW topics. Bullying, LGBT nonsense, Womens rights, and of course the usual racism accusations. All saturated in Christian and Marxist sympathies and sentimentalities.

Asians are also very up to date on social media and all things pertaining to the internet. They've been using and expanding on the social benefits of the internet far more than the West. South Korea was way ahead in terms of internet speed back in 2001 for example.

The thing is, I'm not sure how this will respond with the South Koreans. Maybe it's more targeted towards a more Western audience, or "Westernized", and not so much the Ethnic South Koreans.

Excerpt from Wikipedia on Korean ethnic nationalism:
"In South Korea, Korean racial nationalism has been described as constituting a civic religion of sorts."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_ethnic_nationalism

However, Marxism takes it's toll, and I can see some sympathies from the South Korean celebrities regarding the Marxist plot. And I know that the younger generations that are in their early twenties are much softer than the older generations regarding these topics.

The owners of the major K-pop agencies in South Korea also look suspiciously Jewish, and you can tell there is Jewish influence in K-Pop. Some music videos has White female models in them, the lyrics are also drawing attention. All in the name of "reaching a global audience" or Western audience.

There was also the case with that Taiwanese K-pop idol "Tzuyu" that was forced to apologize to the CCP for showing national pride and waving the Taiwanese flag, because her agency (JYP Entertainment) was doing business in Communist China, and of course the Chinese were very offended. That JYP guy, who owns the company, looks very suspicious, and feels "empty", I'm not sure if he's Jewish, or that he's just very unfortunate in the looks department and very feminine (not to diss on feminine people here, it's just hard to explain).

There are only a few major agencies in South Korea. JYP Entertainment, S.M. Entertainment, YG Entertainment, are some of the more known, should anyone want to do some further research. Just follow the most popular K-pop groups and artists and see what Agency / Entertainment company they work for.

Good old "sweatshop" conditions is still in effect in South Korea. Long hours at the job, contracts that basically own them. Idols start young and they're "making up for their training" with the long contracts. Some of this is being worked with, but it's still "Asian work conditions" over there. So there is plenty of room for the good ol' Communist revolution. But they are close to North Korea though. So I'm not sure what to make of this in regards to any prediction. We'll just got to wait and see.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the city of San Francisco, 86% of all violent assaults are done against asians, and are done by blacks or arabs. This is 86% of all attacks of the entire city have this exact demographic of victim and perpetrator. No white people involved, and always the criminal who does it is black or arab. But you see the news, and they do not talk about any of this. All you see is the jewish news companies endlessly blaming "Evil White People" for all of this.

In new york city, there are some asians living in the south eastern tip on the bottom of Manhattan, in "China Town". But the majority of all asians in all of new york city, are in Flushing, Queens. Which is the far north eastern corner of Queens. North from Brooklyn, and North East from Manhattan. In this area, the population is nearly 100% Chinese and Korean, and they are very strongly segregated away from all other races. There is also Jamaica Queens where the population is mostly black and there is more crime, but this is not often interacting with the chinese in Flushing. Jamaica is kind of far south from Flushing.

The crimes that you are seeing, nearly all of these videos are from San Francisco. These are not done in NYC in nearly as high of a number, because in NYC the asian and black races are just much more segregated from each other than they are in San Francisco, so they do not interact much.

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm making a fast comment here. I didn't read through your entire post.

It looks like they're trying to do the same thing with Communism and Communists, as they are doing with Islam and Muslims. Tying religion and ideology into race.

Sort of when someone is speaking against Islam, or Muslims, they are called racist.

When they introduced that female victim, Maria Ha, and that male victim, Daniel Lee, they wrote "Bias Victim" in the comment below their names. This appeals to anyone into K-pop / Korean Pop Music. They also mentioned that they were Korean Americans. And that "The NYPD's Asian Hate Crime Task Force" is investigating.

The K-pop industry is very popular. K-pop groups have millions of subscribers on social media websites like YouTube.

In the K-Pop industry, "Bias", is someone you are more favourable towards in a K-Pop group. So for example, if the Backstreet Boys were Korean, and I said that Nick is my bias, that means that I favour Nick above any other idol in that group. I am biased towards Nick. When someone talk about their "bias" it's their favourite idol.

I'm not sure if what I'll write here is true, but if I'm connecting the dots correctly, this flows over into your "Bias Group". Because, K-pop fans always beef when it gets to their favourite K-pop group. Attacking their rivals in the K-pop industry, and also defending their favourite groups from attacks.

So young Asians who are looking at this and anyone else who are into K-pop, has a possibility to be "triggered" by the phrase "Bias Victim".
I agree with your statement they do get offended but that goes for every fanboy in existence. I mean look at that riot that happened in a third world country where they rioted because there home soccer team lost correct me if I'm wronb about that 1.

China is nothing but a shield for jews to scapegoat to misdirect boomers christcucks neocuckservatives
1601780149475.jpg

1611226020991.jpg

Current china is communist in name only and is actually authoritarian capitalist(since the death of mao)
TIME850923_400.jpg

That doesn't mean they're good or flawless:
https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/09/02/is-china-based-and-anti-globalist-lets-find-out/

All of those articles criticizing China might have as well been written by that Canadian communist living in Guangzhou named numuves

And meanwhile, what do we do?

We put only some kikes in the responsible State Agencies, that only care about every banana slip of every Jew in the Levant and are busy to create kosher nonsense wars in Iran or something.

At the same time, America can be threatened with literal internal collapse, but it's ok so long jews didn't slip anywhere. When someone posted a topic on how the Jews want to "Bury" America, it was not an understatement.

hailourtruegod said:
Pompeo said that China has infiltrated *every single* American institution. A lot of this can be fear mongering into fooling Americans to accept defeat but it is a very serious situation regardless because it is true to an extent.

China is a viable threat that at this point threatens the security of India, neighborhing Asian Nations, and the West both through potential invasion or simply financial collapse. It is not only misdirection and empty threats. Do some studying.

China is slowly rising to the status of a world superpower. We know Western Jews on a payroll have planned it out that the United States will enter a mass declination and fall from a superpower, replaced by a "host of Nations" and China.

I agree the Jews are the biggest problem, because they appear now again as always conspire with the enemies of the West to accelerate the fall of the West and their current enemies, ie White people.

After these are "dealt with" to a considerable extent, Europe won't really matter nor by numbers nor financially, nor otherwise. China is a lot like USSR, and having adopted this program of jewish mentality, they only care how big missles you have, and how much money you have.

They just want to use America in the last years of it's existence to potentially attempt to wipeout Iran and Syria, or at least gain more living space. Then they will see to it and just go for internal collapse in the United States.

Then if China gets world first superpower, Gods help everyone on this planet. Jews through the United States was bad, Jews through China will be out of a sci-fi nightmare movie.

Meanwhile idiots are still fighting over some shit CNN and CNBC told them to fight over, but it appears people are waking from the coma faster than they fall asleep.

danewpath said:

China is nothing but a shield for jews to scapegoat to misdirect boomers christcucks neocuckservatives

Thanks for the very insightful reply. This clears a lot of things. You are definitely not alone, so don't think that.

So do you think we need to create JoS Mongolia? Because as you say, the reverberations here are very big. I am willing to help and contribute in anyway I can. Mail me if you have the time.

We are talking about some purely nefarious things coming up. The death and/or enslavement of 3 billion people through the water supply, may sound impossible, but they can actually make it happen if left on it's own fate. Russia doesn't seem to care much as they have independence on that.

If they control water, how far will they go? No Nation can fight or resist without a Water supply.

I have also thought of how we can potentially launch in China, but it can be so difficult to get anything in there, and I have no clue how the inner world of China even works.

Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The use of watering systems alongside railways is a long planned out and well used strategy of take over and sinicization/sinofication used by the chinese imperials, theoritized and developed by Sun Yat Sen, the founder and leader of the Kuomintang,the chinese republican capitalist party who took over after the fall of the Qing dynasty, and the man who is revered as the father of modern China in both Taiwan and Mainland China. The primary subjects of this project was Inner(Mongolic autonomous state making part of China and bordering Mongolia) and Outer(Modern day Mongolia) Mongolia, Tibet, and eventually bordering territories like Russian border regions. This project was successfully set in motion in Tibet and Inner Mongolia since the early 1980s by Den Siao Ping, Mao's successor, and his successors. The revealing thing here is both Sun Yat Sen and Den Siao Ping were of the Haka tribe, a minority with a very distinct culture, and the way how they keep in power despite being a minority and how they promote another Haka as their successor or right hand man is very similar to that of the jews. And this theory or idea of Sun Yat Sen has been included and well explained in his well known work of "The 3 principles of the Chinese people" and enemy political theorists and and sociologists like Samuel Huntington(well known member of the Council on Foreign Relations,another secret society led by Rockefeller) have praised them and used it to "predict the (((future developments of world politics))), such as in his work "The Clash of Civilizations". Long story short, the enemy has concentrated on taking control of China ever since the Opium Wars in mid 19th century, and they successfully did so by the downfall of the Qing dynasty in early 1910s, which was a nation already weak and fragile due to the royal family being Manchurian nomads and not native chinese. The opening of borders after losing the Opium war and raise of rebellions and civil wars opposing the foreign interventions were the start of the end, after a decade of infigthing, the Kuomintang succeeded to overthrow the Qing dynasty with the help of Yuan Shi kai, a Qing general and after taking control, they started reunifying China,and despite change of regimes, their foreign politics stayed the same all the time,be it communist rule, martial rule by the Kuomingtan, or the totalitary regime of Yuan Shikai. As with the "3 principles of the Chinese people", in most if not all their major political moves, the chinese government and chinese politicians used predictive programming, on the general chinese population and the minorities. And as things appear, china is done with the sinicization of tibet and canton, and is now starting to shift its attention to Inner Mongolia and Uighurs in recent events. Recently, they restricted the teaching of Traditional Mongolian script and Mongolian language in inner monglian schools and Xi Jin Ping went as far as to claim Genghis Khan was not mongolian and was Chinese and the chinese consulate in France demanded to stop the exposition of Genghis Khan expo in a museum(i forgot which city or region), and another linguis talking in mongolian media openly claimed that mongols were Hujao because we are descendants of Hu nomads, while in reality Hujao means Immigrant(Hu) Citizen(Tsiao, pronounced Ja or Jao in southern dialects of mandarin), and was a word used to describe chinese citizen in Outer Mongolia, by the chinese and mongols alike, which shows that their brainwashing step of sinicization has started. And they have been slandering the current mongolian president ever since he was minister of tourism, because he has been effectively halting and opposing the chinese railway projects and is proposing his own railway project. And no doubt, if people won't react now their predictive programming will take effect, which they have been doing as early as 2006. Thats why we need more mongolians to join the JoS and take part in the spiritual warfare but as things appear, me and AsianStar are the only mongolians here. But as our ancestors said, an only warrior is never alone.

Very needed input, it's clearer now.

I have also not found considerable statistics displaying the general crime rate in a racial way, because this would explain a lot about the situation and the media "Hype" in trying to create BLM v2 but towards different people this time.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the city of San Francisco, 86% of all violent assaults are done against asians, and are done by blacks or arabs. This is 86% of all attacks of the entire city have this exact demographic of victim and perpetrator. No white people involved, and always the criminal who does it is black or arab. But you see the news, and they do not talk about any of this. All you see is the jewish news companies endlessly blaming "Evil White People" for all of this.

In new york city, there are some asians living in the south eastern tip on the bottom of Manhattan, in "China Town". But the majority of all asians in all of new york city, are in Flushing, Queens. Which is the far north eastern corner of Queens. North from Brooklyn, and North East from Manhattan. In this area, the population is nearly 100% Chinese and Korean, and they are very strongly segregated away from all other races. There is also Jamaica Queens where the population is mostly black and there is more crime, but this is not often interacting with the chinese in Flushing. Jamaica is kind of far south from Flushing.

The crimes that you are seeing, nearly all of these videos are from San Francisco. These are not done in NYC in nearly as high of a number, because in NYC the asian and black races are just much more segregated from each other than they are in San Francisco, so they do not interact much.

It's very easy to undig them, provided the appropriate Agencies were not filled with jews. They have the means to unmask any and all of this information within a few weeks at best.

Even if they catch let's say 1 in 3, the rest will probably run for the hills on their own understanding they may end up in Guantanamo. But right now it's more likely a random person saying a slur against Jews will get to Guantanamo, than literal infiltrators of the Communist Party who are trying to take down one's government.

This is the crazy reality of Marxist indoctrination.

hailourtruegod said:

When I see news coverage of some politician now I'm being weary of all the Asians in the background. I know there's a lot of Asians in America so it's natural to see them in these areas but when you have Eric Fartwell sleeping with that commie spy Fang Fang and Diane feinstein having a personal driver who was outed to be a communist Chinese spy as well and what Pompeo said then it's only natural I start wondering which of these Asians *specifically* around the new administration are spies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

[I wrote this comment before my other one here, but had to delete it to edit etc. I re-posted it, but it seems it got lost in the mix. I'm posting it again as it has some good info and goes with my other reply.]

It looks like they're trying to do the same thing with Communism and Communists, as they are doing with Islam and Muslims. Tying religion and ideology into race.

Sort of when someone is speaking against Islam, or Muslims, they are called racist.

When they introduced that female victim, Maria Ha, and that male victim, Daniel Lee, they wrote "Bias Victim" in the comment below their names. This appeals to anyone into K-pop / Korean Pop Music. They also mentioned that they were Korean Americans. And that "The NYPD's Asian Hate Crime Task Force" is investigating.

The K-pop industry is very popular. K-pop groups have millions of subscribers on social media websites like YouTube.

In the K-Pop industry, "Bias", is someone you are more favourable towards in a K-Pop group. So for example, if the Backstreet Boys were Korean, and I said that Nick is my bias, that means that I favour Nick above any other idol in that group. I am biased towards Nick. When someone talk about their "bias" it's their favourite idol.

I'm not sure if what I'll write here is true, but if I'm connecting the dots correctly, this flows over into your "Bias Group". Because, K-pop fans always beef when it gets to their favourite K-pop group. Attacking their rivals in the K-pop industry, and also defending their favourite groups from attacks.

So young Asians who are looking at this and anyone else who are into K-pop, has a possibility to be "triggered" by the phrase "Bias Victim".

Lightstar23 said:
Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree with your statement they do get offended but that goes for every fanboy in existence. I mean look at that riot that happened in a third world country where they rioted because there home soccer team lost correct me if I'm wronb about that 1.

Are you retarded or something?

What on Earth did you contribute with your comment, except to the degradation of mine?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have also not found considerable statistics displaying the general crime rate in a racial way, because this would explain a lot about the situation and the media "Hype" in trying to create BLM v2 but towards different people this time.
These videos show a lot of the statistics and examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFfCZJ6gbw
EXPOSED: The ACTUAL Cause of Asian Hate Crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsyI46-hn4
DECEPTION! Media STILL LYING About Hate Crimes!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for the very insightful reply. This clears a lot of things. You are definitely not alone, so don't think that.

So do you think we need to create JoS Mongolia? Because as you say, the reverberations here are very big. I am willing to help and contribute in anyway I can. Mail me if you have the time.

We are talking about some purely nefarious things coming up. The death and/or enslavement of 3 billion people through the water supply, may sound impossible, but they can actually make it happen if left on it's own fate. Russia doesn't seem to care much as they have independence on that.

If they control water, how far will they go? No Nation can fight or resist without a Water supply.

I have also thought of how we can potentially launch in China, but it can be so difficult to get anything in there, and I have no clue how the inner world of China even works.

Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Another thing to note, the enemy owned world-wide mining corporations such as Rio Tinto, Centerra Gold and and BHP Billiton, are actively aiding the Chinese sinicization politics. Rio Tinto's most recent and biggest mining project is the Oyu-Tolgoi project, which used to be the biggest unused copper and gold deposit in the known world before Ivenhoe Mines, a daughter enterprise of Rio Tinto, bought and acquired its research and mining license. Its investment contract became a national and soon world-wide theme of debate. Further can be read here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyu_Tolgoi_mine

But the disturbing fact is, Ivenhoe Mines bought the deep water reserves of the Gobi desert, named Galbiin Gobi, located 40-60 kms away from the mine. It is stated to have such big reserves of water on par with the biggest lakes of Mongolia. And another disturbing fact which was revealed by Nationalist Non-Profit groups is all foreign-invested mines have mostly chinese workers, which was widely known already, but this is the top of the iceberg, the disgusting thing is Mongolian male workers only live with another males while Mongolian female workers are FORCED TO SHARE A ROOM WITH A CHINESE MALE! This is a fact that was covered up by the media and politicians alike. The only video they talk about this is here, which I'll make effort into translating at a later date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS_2RPwf1YM&t=2s

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

These videos show a lot of the statistics and examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFfCZJ6gbw
EXPOSED: The ACTUAL Cause of Asian Hate Crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsyI46-hn4
DECEPTION! Media STILL LYING About Hate Crimes!

No one is talking about how for the last 10+ years Asians have been systematically oppressed more than whites in the USA. This started under the Obama administration. Asians have to score higher in the SATs in America to get into Ivy league universities than any other race. There's even a number limit set on Asians in some other schools. They are let in less than whites and that's saying a lot since whites already have it bad.

The (((far left publications))) have been telling poor and uneducated blacks that Asians are the ones making it harder for them more than whites are. (((They're))) the ones who push this violence thru their useful idiots.

Even recently Asians were said to be way more "privileged" than whites. This was just less than a year ago! Now Asians are the most oppressed? It's frustrating how stupid normie people are.

Then you have what HP HC is happening (where you can't criticize the CCP because they'll scream racist) of where in New York during the stop Asian hate march ran into the End The Uyghur Concentration Camps protest and the stop-Asian-hate people started verbally attacking the other group as racists. Wtf????

Ninja 666 said:
Lightstar23 said:
Ninja 666 said:

What on Earth did you contribute with your comment, except to the degradation of mine?
clearly said what you said but in bigger context, lol maybe next time be sure of what your posting "im not sure if what ill write here is true". One retard to another bigger retard don't post nothing of mere unsurety we need knowledge my reply was just a speculation as was yours. Idiot. Get on my blacklist too why don't you. :|

Lightstar23 said:
Ninja 666 said:
Lightstar23 said:

clearly said what you said but in bigger context, lol maybe next time be sure of what your posting "im not sure if what ill write here is true". One retard to another bigger retard don't post nothing of mere unsurety we need knowledge my reply was just a speculation as was yours. Idiot. Get on my blacklist too why don't you. :|

So you are retarded. And pissed off I called you out on it.

You don't like fighting do you? I thought so.

Keyboard warriors never do. It shows in how they act.

This is why you're so fucking rude and condescending, because you know you'll never get an ass whoopin out of this.

Go back to the Jewish vessel "friend." I'm on the ship of fighters. But I'm not one of the idiots to waste myself on your antagonizing nonsense. I'll be fine having my name on your "hatelist." No problem. Keep me there.

Ninja 666 said:
Lightstar23 said:
Ninja 666 said:

So you are retarded. And pissed off I called you out on it.

You don't like fighting do you? I thought so.

Keyboard warriors never do. It shows in how they act.

This is why you're so fucking rude and condescending, because you know you'll never get an ass whoopin out of this.

Go back to the Jewish vessel "friend." I'm on the ship of fighters. But I'm not one of the idiots to waste myself on your antagonizing nonsense. I'll be fine having my name on your "hatelist." No problem. Keep me there.
bro you called me retarded for no apparrent reason how about you actually tell me where you live and lights see what type of an fighter you are in real life with your wannabe ss jewish trash self hoodedcobra said no infightings between us so respect the rules and STFU and go on your petty business, your literally just twisting and you think just because you've been here since 2017 that you can call any new person a retard for no apparent reason I hope you get cursed by the god's and shit your jeans boy. Your getting "kike listed" at this point worm even an new SS knows there nothing wrong with hate and you made a good job at reaping that, you did it to yourself kike have fun replying to yourself now. Hail Satan and all his Satanist that don't cause infighting but FUCK PPL LIKE YOU WHO GO AGAINST HIS WILL YOUR DAMNED FOR ETERNITY LMAO

I think we all know where this is heading.

Very soon if not already, to criticize China will mean you are anti-Asian.

Much like how the Jews use anti semitism and anti Israel interchangeably.

I guess the time was right considering whites and Asians have had particularly good race relations for quite some time. BLM needs an new non-Jewish ally.

$ignificant$un said:
I think we all know where this is heading.

Very soon if not already, to criticize China will mean you are anti-Asian.

Much like how the Jews use anti semitism and anti Israel interchangeably.

I guess the time was right considering whites and Asians have had particularly good race relations for quite some time. BLM needs an new non-Jewish ally.

And on top of this they will go for reputation to upset the Asiatic communities in the US, so this looks like they are playing for multi grabs as per usual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Recently I was reading about this topic online.

Please, do distribute this message to any and all Patriotic Americans and those who care about this country, in the case they want to make a thought or two about what is going on.

First of all the information says that at least "half" of the racist attacks actually happened in New York City. This appears to be a trend in Canada also.

The attacks seem to have a real element in them, but also, one would strongly suspect, there may be Communist involvement from Communist China. How, one may ask? Well because they want to cause civil war in the United States. Jews also as we know here, have the same interest. It was Soros who funded the BLM that turned bloody.

As everyone knows, New York city is also called "the second Israel" and is filled with jews with millions of jews living there. Jews are notorious for having a very hateful disposition towards all Gentiles, and it seems their hatred is now taking down Asian Americans also. Some of these cases may be casual crimes, or just some jews losing their temper.

From looking at these videos, some videos were strange such as ones where "New Yorkers" had flipped out on Asians. But this looks like it's part of a more generalized enemy propaganda. Maybe some jews filled, they are too hateful, and one would expect that.

One news article mentioned that the victim of one of these attacks was a 84 year old man, who was thrown down by some idiotic rascal kid, out of nowhere, in the street. This appears to be truly a hate crime.

But then following the news, they certainly can never be taken at face value.

It would also be very easy, out of all places, to start a race war meme part two, from New York city than anywhere else. Then, there is another thing that is being played on the news reports. The enemy wants that.

That aside, we also have another factor. The Chinese Communist Party. They are clearly trying to cause inner strife in the United States. And as it appears, their interests coincide perfectly with those of the Media Jews of course. I'll show you below how these Jews and Communists are conspiring to con, not only the United States, but also do create the situation for innocents to always pay the price.

Beneath is one of these videos I saw, which is the "Racist Video".

Asian Americans told to 'go back to China' in racist rant in NYC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcrPgZz-9fo

Now, they say this woman is "the daughter of New York Senator Daniel Moynihan". If she is or isn't I don't know, but as I googled to see if she was a jew [which she appears to not be on a quick google search], I found something else. They brand this as a "hate attack" by kosher reporting, but bear on. Nobody knows of course what happened prior. And none of it makes sense until some further research is made. I think nobody in the internet must have written about this.

I then looked further, and this woman, Maura Moynihan, actually is one of the major criticizers of Chinese Communist Party policy of taking control of the water supply for all of Asia. She mentions, that if the Communists in China are not stopped, this may cause the death of 3 billion people in Asia. She has mind boggling knowledge and care about the Asiatic continent, so I have all reasons to doubt she is a "Racist hater" while she is trying to help Asia for over 20 years.

If anything, this looks to be the exact reverse.

She has done elaborate research on this and her statements appear to have facts in them. What she is saying is trying to educate the Americans and the American Government [which with Biden wouldn't give a shit] to put a halt to Chinese Communist operations of purposefully depriving the water supply to Tibet and the lower geographic region in China. This also involves India as well. You can see her interview here:

Part of her Interview: [You can skip, but this goes to show, that the Jewish press is purposefully misdirecting the United States and is in collaboration with Communist China. Now, all the shit we hear in the news is to wear masks, lies, and even positive comments about Communism].

Much to my disappointment because in the 1980s and 1990s and into the 2000s, I was published frequently in the Washington Post. These are all from there: “In occupied Tibet,” “What China fears,” “What about Tibet?” Also the Washington Times used to publish me very often. But sometime in the 2000s, that all stopped, seemingly overnight. There was a change in upper management at the Washington Post and in the editorial staff, and all of my articles were rejected, every single one.

I kept trying for a long time and then I just gave up. It got to the point where the only two publications in the world that would publish my work were the Asian Age out of Delhi with thanks to Kaushik Mitter, my wonderful editor of 20 years, and the Epoch Times. And Stephen Gregory thankfully is an excellent editor at Epoch Times. He published a lot of my Tibet work, this is from 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Those are the only two places that will allow a person to express their opinions and to give factual information about what the CCP is doing to the resources and the people of Tibet. And it’s very sad. There’s seemingly a whole news blackout about Tibet in the last decade. You know, you never hear about Tibet anymore. Tibet disappeared from the news.

There are no Tibet programs anymore at universities, and just try to organize a Tibet conference at Harvard, Princeton, Yale, or Columbia. You will be shut down so fast. We tried to have a little one last fall at Columbia in November, and it was shut down two hours before it was supposed to begin under orders from the Chinese Consulate. That’s what we were told, “The Chinese Consulate doesn’t want you to have this.”

_________

This therefore becomes clear on many levels. On one level, domestic jews are using these to create hatred race baiting and attempt to create BLM with Asians, harming US Asians. Biden's weak presidency, does allow the Chinese also to run spies in the United States, unimpeded, to slander people that want to stop the emergence of Communist China and sabotage them. Biden is fine with this, it is almost as if he is letting it happen. People who are against this on a political level, are being set up by both for political suicide, such as this woman Maura.

Jews, as usual are at benefit, and also, Communist Chinese Party. They will work together with the spies, as they have always done in history against all Nation States that ever took them in, and sabotage them. The link and conspiracy here should be clear. For their own benefits, they promote the same agenda. As written before in another topic, the foundations of that party were actually Jews, all the way back to Mao.

Americans on all levels, lose. Meanwhile Americans are put to fight among themselves, and a weak presidency, not only doesn't stop the fighting, but also coddles and promotes it to continue indefinitely, because it's in need of racial tensions and displays of hate [unless it's against the Jews of course] for it's weak ass rhetoric.

Jews further use this situation for their own ends. First, it was the Media Jews who attacked the Chinese for creating the "Co-Vid" virus, creating hate. Now, they do the usual kosher and lying reporting to promote the literal interests of Communist China, and further their Jewish Agenda, on a Presidency that is weak and doesn't stop it. They want to cause social implosion.

If the so called "attackers", which can be tens upon tens, do not fit the "White Supremacist" category, they don't show racial profiling. Such as for example for petty theft, or Blacks, or anything of the sort. But the moment they can get a "White", and possibly even a Jew parading as a White, the siren begins.

Additionally, it would be a good idea for the President of the United States to not have nefarious affiliations with the Communist Chinese Party and the Jewish press to stop agitating indiscriminately the Western World against Asian people, just because a specific segment of Chinese Communists has enslaved all of China.

The above is a matter of reality and justice. Regardless, because Biden kissed Chinese ass before, now the Jewish Press in order to "Cover for him" will just keep blasting China with attacks, but always with the race baiting element into it. This takes down the reputation of many Asian people in the process.

This is the same method they do with the "Nazis". Every White person is a "Nazi", and of course, the jewish version of what a "Nazi" is supposed to mean. Then random people get the blunt of the hate.

This, added to the fact that this administration seems to try to form an agenda of "Let's stop racial tensions" while they are in fact facilitating them. This doesn't show much promise for the future. Everything is blame shifted elsewhere, because the press never takes responsibility, no matter what things they say and how damaging they may be.

It is just insane to see the press of a Nation literally try to drag it down the route of civil war. But nothing should be surprising because at this point, these serve the intricate interests of Israel and not the people of any Nation.

As Whites were in their psychological warfare target for decades now, it appears Asians may be next. They will try to build a case against Asians, one would assume, based on Co-Vid, or Communist China. For which people are not really responsible at, at all.

Sort of how they say their hoax version of "Nazis", and how this means that all Whites need to be abolished of the face of the earth. The extent to where they will go with Asians, is currently unknown.

The psychological warfare of hollywood and jews also has Asians on the penalty to "prove their masculinity" all the time, which forces Asians to want to be with White women or cross the border away from their families, just because of this hebrew psychological warfare. They are also besieged to drop all the cultural affairs that make them thriving.

The same thing in inverse was done to White males, which are practically also pushed towards Asian women. The situation was supposed from the beginning to be confusing for everyone involved.

Now Asians are pulled on a show like Black people were with BLM, simply because the enemy needs an agenda right now. My best guess is that soon they will try to steer this against Whites, or the Communist Chinese Party will somehow start an agenda and try to use Asian people as proxy to promote strange things in the United States.

Because this coincides with the interests of the "Biden" administration, the nefarious Communist party influence may actually increase, at the expense of United States Asian citizens, and the United States of America as is. News will then ramp up their usual hate rhetoric, which will confuse things more, at the expense of a lot of innocent and decent people.

If the hebrew News cared about anyone else and their wellbeing, they can start from basic things, such as not calling all Gentiles "Goyim" which is the hebrew word for cattle.

Lastly, I also recently briefly watched a presentation with America First people. Which are typically considered "White Supremacists" by the Media. Of course, on their panels there were Asian people and they are being there politically active to reclaim America.

The irony here is, that supposed "White Supremacists" and "Undisciplined Asians" are in alliance to save the United States, from what appears to be the same cause of discord, hate, and actual race war tier discrimination, that is fermented consistently by the lamestream media, professional race baiting garbage promotion, all of whom we know (((who))) owns.

Unfortunately, as it looks like, we'll never really rest as a society, until these lame brainwashing jews, who recklessly use all of the means at their disposal to enforce Talmudic hate, are put into place.

Their outwards manifestation of Talmudic, ie, Communist ideology, also poses a universal threat for the West, but as one can see, billions of other people in the world from Tibet to India.

The darkness of the enemy has to be fought once again, history seems to show...

Good loyal Asians even adolf gave the japs the best praise he could give although they never helped him when needed still gentile.

China as we know is jew ridden communism actual in power.

Fcuk that for my country smash cultural marxism communism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I unfortunately live in this evil City and I can attest that everything you are saying is 100% true, especially about the racial demographics and the way New York is laid out. Most of these cases involve blacks or arabs attacking the Asian/Chinese etc and the jewish news companies blaming white supremacy for it.

When I used to ride the subway I would witness ghetto/hoodlum blacks berating and harassing asians all of the time. Of course the jews on the subway would watch the entire situation through their peripherals and smirk as the goyim made themselves look like utter fools falling for racial strife propaganda in front of their true mutual enemy.... oh the irony.
I think Black and Asian culture are just not very compatible in terms of getting along. Their values are quite opposing in terms of how they view the collective and individual. I think the hoodlums also see Asians as very easy targets because they are generally much smaller and less muscular than the average caucasian.

I apologize to our black SS brothers and sisters, this is not meant to be a generalization of all blacks, but this is my truth and what I witness living in this awful city which I am moving out of soon

Deadly attacks and robberies on Asians primarily by individual black American men have been going on for decades. The media quietly reports it.

It is odd reviewing footage today and the perpetrators, including white and Hispanics, seem under mind control. It's pretty stupid to still rob and assault asians when there's so much coverage and awareness. Anyone that behaves like that isn't bright anyway. But still, something is in the air, probably EMFs.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Black-attacks-on-Asians-racism-or-opportunity-3265893.php

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

https://hyphenmagazine.com/blog/2010/5/3/openish-thread-recent-black-asian-violence-hate-crime

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2016/08/26/gang-members-suspected-of-5000-burglaries-arrested-in-torrance-led-police-raids/

https://sfist.com/2020/02/24/disgusting-twitter-video-shows-apparent-robbery-black-on-asian-racism/

https://mjrl.org/2018/03/12/attacks-on-asian-americans/

https://youtu.be/XfdaxdKNz_c

https://youtu.be/Y0v5hf2vByA

https://youtu.be/eTbz_c6e8Co

https://youtu.be/tzswrZ9tlwc

https://youtu.be/q0Xy9Y3e_Xs

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back