Spiritual Warfare Schedule March 20th / April 11th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
SouthernWhiteGentile

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule March 20th / April 10th

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:17 pm
Is it just me or the Serpent Rituals extra powerful this time? I'm feeling intense heat as other times, im sweating by the time im done. But this time im feeling heat more concentrated along my back and I'm feeling chills at the same time all over my body.
This happened to me last night. I didn’t feel it on my back like the kundalini but my whole body especially the soles of my feet suddenly got very warm when the temperature was just normal.
Dypet Rod wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:12 am
I've been wondering something since some schedules ago:

If I happen to do the last RTR of the day after midnight, does it still count as carrying out the schedule of the previous day?

Say for example I performed all the RTRs of the schedule on the 21st, but the last one was performed after midnight. Does it still count as doing the complete schedule of the 21st?

There is a difference between an astronomical day and a day in a person's routine (from the moment they wake up until they sleep). Which one is supposed to be considered when performing the RTRs?
I used to count it as the previous day if it was done after 12am but I don’t think that is correct astrologically or otherwise.
Contact me privately [email protected]

slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Dypet Rod wrote:

If I happen to do the last RTR of the day after midnight, does it still count as carrying out the schedule of the previous day?

Say for example I performed all the RTRs of the schedule on the 21st, but the last one was performed after midnight. Does it still count as doing the complete schedule of the 21st?

There is a difference between an astronomical day and a day in a person's routine (from the moment they wake up until they sleep). Which one is supposed to be considered when performing the RTRs?
It counts as long as you do it before the sun rises in the morning no matter what time that is. If the sun rose before midnight cause your in some weird lattitude or something :lol: then you missed a day but if not your good.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Νίκος

Post by Νίκος »

Dypet Rod wrote:

If I remember correctly the RTRs follow the same rule as magical workings do, the day ends after the dawn of the new day, when the planetary hours of the new day start.So that depends on the place you live because the planetary hours depend on your time zone
Goast-The Lone Wolf

Post by Goast-The Lone Wolf »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:45 am
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.

Just a heads up HP the Spiritual War Room
Goast-The Lone Wolf

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:45 am
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.

Just a heads up HP, the spiritual war room timer isn't working currently. Not a problem for me because I know the times without it but for newbies it will make it harder for them to coordinate attacks.
Goast-The Lone Wolf

I've seen this asked before and I believe it was HP Hooded Cobra his self that said it's not technically the next day until sunrise since the rituals run astrologically like you mentioned. Which is nice for me because I normally don't get to them myself until 11ish or midnight.
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Dypet Rod wrote:

The previous day ends and the new day begins at sunrise, not at midnight. That's around 6am everyday. So all the rituals you perform before the sunrise will be counted as previous day's.
You can find the exact time of sunrise using 'chronosxp' on windows or use 'planetary times" app if you are using an android.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
luis

Post by luis »

balo666 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:40 pm
Hi! i have a big question about it, in some of the ritual we have to mention alot of times the name of satan like for example when we have to repeat 18 times:

"All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!
Satan is fully empowered!
Satan has Supreme and Invincible Power
Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!"

i live in a little apartment and all my neighboor is xian so the thing is, i dont want them to bother so i was thinking, can i change the name satan on the sentences for "enki" or "ea"? so they wont have an idea of what am i doing
You have to do them in your mind, you dont have to say it. Affirmation are always done in your mind. While they will work if you say them, they work just as good if you say them in your mind.
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

Dypet Rod wrote:

This was explained by HP Cobra during the last schedule, as lon as its not 6 am, it counts as a new day cycle starts with the sunrise, which is approximately 6 am.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
That you, my Fuhrer, stand next to me!
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
luis

Post by luis »

Dypet Rod wrote:

Yes it would work. Think about it in the astrological way, a day does not end after midnight, the next day would be when the sun start to raise. I hope It's clear. It has been explained before and to me it always made sense.
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:11 am
Basically this is sort of like how Europeans move across Europe, from a racial standby. Yet there is no explicit agreement however.

While there can be issues [I know many Asians are their own sub races at this point and have had a very distinct history, even from one another] this is not going to devastate a blueprint completely out of existence. This is the good news.

The other thing is that many Asians have observable differences and constitute different types from one another [maybe minor in some cases but still], after centuries or thousands of years of being on their own locale etc.

Then, psychological differences between Asians can also be very big. This ties into the above. Then the culture has shaped sub segments of the Asiatic race in a distinct fashion. Koreans, Japanese, Mongolians and Chinese, are not exactly the "same". The ranges of differences are big and should be preserved at least in their majorities.

I don't see this very easy if China keeps going however. It's too big. Maybe if other Asiatic Nations impose a Japanese like policy for foreigners, then maybe. But Chinese can even give people loans and money to go live in other places in Asia from what I have studied, and they can increase their power in business there etc, and in a sense, occupy.
Jax911 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:31 pm
Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Asians, while they were plagued by jewish programs infestation such as Communism, they never had the extreme proximity of jews like we did, because most Jews would be recognized in Asia. The few jews that were in Asia were very carefully selected hybrids, which most of the time, they couldn't do as much as the bulk of Jews in the Middle East, Europe, or even India.

They saved themselves from the virus by lesser interaction with them. This is not to say they are not trying, down to this day, to brainwash them or destroy them [they have been forcing for decades for migrant spree on Japan], but the jews did not put all their forces in doing that because they Asians mostly disliked them but left them "be" since they did not have regional disputes.

Jews had regional disputes with Egyptians, Greeks, Assyrians, Babylonians, Europeans and so on, India and Middle East. In Asia and in Africa they were small but dangerous segments.

The plan for example to bring migrant influx to Japan, would be very difficult, because of geographical reasons, they are simply too far. China which was very important for them to bring under control, they controlled with agents of their own and Communism, which they focused heavily in the last century to do so.
Chinese immigration is a big problem in all major asian countries as of now, especially in countries such as mongolia where the local population is less than 10 millions. But at least most asians immigrate to another asian country unlike middle-eastern folks.
They do loan money to common folk in China to immigrate in other asian countries and build their own business there. This is a fact known by every third mongolian, as we saw the chinese take over the building industry in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia, and the irony here is, one member of the parliament(we call it the State Great Asembly) said LeT ThE ChinEsE eNtEr MongOliAn SoiL WitHout A ViSa FoR 90+ DaYs, ThEY WILL ConTriButE To ThE DeVeLoPMenT Of OuR UrBaN CiTiES. Well it is not surprising though, since his face looks very southern, so it must be his genes lmao. Also this is the very reason japenese have a better reputation in Mongolia than all other asians. And even though we were under communist rule back then, there was a reason we evacuated hundreds of thousands of chinese workers IN A NIGHT. They were reported to gang up and get involved in illegal activities such as prostitution and also spying(which is a claim used by many countries to evacuate foreigners), and this has not changed when we finally reopened borders with China after the so-called democratic revolution of 1990. There is an intriguing story about a chinese couple during the evacuation the elders tell. During that night, a chinese couple with a newborn baby rolled in a cradle, were among the evacuating workers, waiting for the train. But a local elderly mongolian couple reported to the station guard, that the baby did not cry for 8 whole hours while waiting for the train. Upon further investigation, the police revealed that the the baby was dead and that they removed his inner organs and hid gold in its body and were aiming to transport quite a few ounces of gold. We can only imagine what the chinese immigrants are involved with, aside the ganging up and prostitution.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
That you, my Fuhrer, stand next to me!
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Dypet Rod wrote:

A new day starts with the sun rise.
So if it is 3a.m. During the night between Saturday and Sunday, it’s still Saturday.
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Orionite wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:34 pm
Starting Monday I'll be working over 9 hours a day for the next 6 months and my question is if doing Serpent rituals one after another with no break would somehow make the rituals weaker, since my spare time will be really limited soon.
It definitely won't. I do this.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Dypet Rod wrote:

Midnight has nothing to do with the end of the day in rituals, magick or satanism. The end of the day and the start of another day is when the sun dawns. The same thing applies to workings not only RTRs. The satanic midnight is when the sun rises.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:11 am
Asians particularly Koreans
I know the Chinese are a distinct group from Japanese and even with Japan coming to China there wasn't I guess you can call it "Sub-race mixing" not to deny ANY mixing but it's not considered a violation of inter-racial due to China being O.R.I.O.N. but the Japanese also being Asiatic members.

With that said in Korea it seems like the Japanese did sub-race mix or ORION-mix with them. I notice every once in a while watching certain videos from Korea that some of them have Japanese features or as I recall one person Samurai features. I watched a video of Starcraft a while back about three almost four years ago. And the guy was being filmed and I couldn't help but think is this guy Japanese or Japanese-Korean mix. He had facial hair and long hair, and while he seemed to react to the Korean language and understand them I COULDN'T help but think is this guy as Korean as possible he doesn't fit the prototype of Koreans rather he looks like a Samurai.

I've noticed watching Starcraft over the years the Koreans have a distinct sub-race, ORION, to themselves in consideration to Chinese or Japanese but in some of the players of Starcraft it seems some have Chinese or Mongolian features. One person named Dark, has dark features like literally he is a bit on the darker side for a Korean.
Dypet Rod wrote:

All rituals that we've done work just like magickal rituals on astrological timings. Midnight = next day is the physical plane, Astrological timing about 6AM-7AM usually by 6:30AM most astrological timings roll over to the next day.

IF you perform ritual XYZ at 12:30AM it still counts as the previous day. IF you perform ritual XYZ at 7:15AM it counts as the next day.

SO IF you perform rituals be mindful of astrological timings signifying the end of the day and the start of the next day this is usually between 6 and 7 in the morning.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Dypet Rod wrote:

Astrological day is how the Nature works, so work with that.

If you are not yet using ChronosXP for planetary hours I highly recommend it. You enter your coordinates, and it shows the planetary hours and when day/night begins.
GoldenxChild1

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

balo666 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:40 pm
Hi! i have a big question about it, in some of the ritual we have to mention alot of times the name of satan like for example when we have to repeat 18 times:

"All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!
Satan is fully empowered!
Satan has Supreme and Invincible Power
Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!"

i live in a little apartment and all my neighboor is xian so the thing is, i dont want them to bother so i was thinking, can i change the name satan on the sentences for "enki" or "ea"? so they wont have an idea of what am i doing
Satan means Truth in Sanskrit. I would not recommend it.
"Even the gods love jokes." - Plato
Thousahll

Post by Thousahll »

The rats are really really pissed haha.
I've experienced the 2nd attack during this ritual schedule but its good .
It felt great to see them experiencing that way.
Also brothers/sisters please stay focused. They are throwing us off balance and keep distracting us during this important ritual.
Untethered
Dypet Rod

Post by Dypet Rod »

Henu the Great wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:34 pm
Dypet Rod wrote:

Astrological day is how the Nature works, so work with that.

If you are not yet using ChronosXP for planetary hours I highly recommend it. You enter your coordinates, and it shows the planetary hours and when day/night begins.
Although Maxine has always mentioned ChronosXP in the Joy of Satan, I've never tried using it, but I have used applications with similar functionalities before. I will give it a try today, though. Thank you for suggesting.

So in general, it's better to perform the RTRs with the same astrological awareness as we would perform personal planetary workings.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA
DarkSwan

Post by DarkSwan »

StyleCoin wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:43 pm
DarkSwan wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:55 am
StyleCoin wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:31 pm
I will try to do 40 a day until the end of the schedule.
Oh well, perhaps you could do less, and focus more on each ritual?
How about you use the time to meditate more, and do yoga?

Becoming stronger is even more important than the number of rituals you do.
I usually meditate 3 hours during the day and 3 hours at night, sometimes 2 hours, more than that I get tired.
Respect, spending 6 hours a day on meditation shows your dedication and is very impressive.
And if you are able to do so many RTRs that's even better... that's what I would say normally.

However, I don't know how strong and old you are, but that sounds a bit too much for me.
Make sure you don't fry yourself. Powermeditations are no joke, don't take it too lightly.
6 hours of pure Power Meditation, is good when you are already experienced.

I myself, spend something around 5 to 9 hours a day on spirituality.
This includes Yoga, Returning curses, Warfare-Schedule, meditations and workings which I may or may not do.
I spend around 2-3h hours of that on Power Meditation.

Don't fry yourself, you seem to be fairly young.
O Shining Ones, let your Darkness shine! Forever!
Hail Satan!
Hail Baal-Zebulon!
Artanis

Post by Artanis »

Should we expect to see things escalate so much in the Jewvid case, that we would have to create our own societies, away from the craziness of the Enemy? I see things escalating that far IMO.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
Personal Growth

Post by Personal Growth »

Dypet Rod wrote:

Yes.

To quote an earlier answer:

"6am is when the next planetary day broadly begins. Every time before 6am is still the astrological calendar.

7am is where the next day is with the planetary calendar.

20 February 5am is still 19 February by astrological calendar.

20 February planetarily is broadly 7am after midnight."

I wrote this quote down because it was useful to me. It was HP Hooded Cobra who made above quote.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
Dypet Rod

Post by Dypet Rod »

slyscorpion wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:11 am

It counts as long as you do it before the sun rises in the morning no matter what time that is. If the sun rose before midnight cause your in some weird lattitude or something :lol: then you missed a day but if not your good.
Jax911 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:26 am

This was explained by HP Cobra during the last schedule, as lon as its not 6 am, it counts as a new day cycle starts with the sunrise, which is approximately 6 am.
Oh, excellent. I hadn’t seen that, but I kind of imagined it could be the case. Thank you, guys!
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA
Soaring Eagle 666

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

NameHere wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:44 pm
The RTR Timer is down. It is stuck on 0:00:00.
I'm using Tor Browser and I kept refreshing the page with new circuit to site, but it's still showing up as the same.. :/

Thought to let you know!

Thank you for everything, HP!!

HAIL SATAN!
The timer is stuck because it depends on the external site tickcounter.com, which isn't working anymore. In the mean time, since you're using Tor Borwser, you can use my version on the JoS Tor site, which I rewrote from scratch to eliminate the need for tickcounter.com
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Artanis wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:15 pm
Should we expect to see things escalate so much in the Jewvid case, that we would have to create our own societies, away from the craziness of the Enemy? I see things escalating that far IMO.
I think they try something else pretty soon that admittingly may or may not be worse and try to switch focus over to this. They wanted a bunch of stuff they didn't get with this. Example a second lockdown digital currency (government run) etc now they very likely will not get rid of the stuff about coronaCRAP as I like to call it altogether but they probably are going to create some new situation and put more focus on that.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

BlackJackal

Post by BlackJackal »

Ever since these rituals started I had some crazy dumbfuck almost crash into my car head on at full speed while driving on main road and my computer hardware conveniently died out of nowhere after waking up so I had to go buy new one. :?
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

BlackJackal wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:20 pm
Ever since these rituals started I had some crazy dumbfuck almost crash into my car head on at full speed while driving on main road and my computer hardware conveniently died out of nowhere after waking up so I had to go buy new one. :?
1. We're being attacked these last days, they had already prepared and started. Soon they have holidays.

2. More protection and more cleaning.

3. They are scared and on rabid, because they are taking a beating.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Artanis wrote:
The freedom questions and division of citizens over this is reaching a very high level, worldwide. We'll see how the rituals will be at play.

The thing is the enemy is under a lot of pressure right now and we have to add on it, they are on a collapsing level of pressure.

I do remain optimistic all this crap will be overcome and we won't have to go to such lengths such as literally two societies into one. The enemy wants this to happen to scrutinize and attack humans who did not "follow" them.
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

Very interesting I had a similar problem or two and even experiences as other members here with the RTRs.
Keep it up everyone and remember to stay spiritually clean and do your AoP. Pretty sure the latter saved me recently from an accident not just once but twice recently.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

National Socialism now!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:09 pm
NameHere wrote:
I'm using Tor Browser and I kept refreshing the page with new circuit to site, but it's still showing up as the same.. :/

Thought to let you know!

HAIL SATAN!
The timer is stuck because it depends on the external site tickcounter.com, which isn't working anymore. In the mean time, since you're using Tor Borwser, you can use my version on the JoS Tor site, which I rewrote from scratch to eliminate the need for tickcounter.com
Can you mail me the code to update this? Because the other service appears rather unreliable.
Personal Growth

Post by Personal Growth »

slyscorpion wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:51 pm
Artanis wrote:
I think they try something else pretty soon that admittingly may or may not be worse and try to switch focus over to this. They wanted a bunch of stuff they didn't get with this. Example a second lockdown digital currency (government run) etc now they very likely will not get rid of the stuff about coronaCRAP as I like to call it altogether but they probably are going to create some new situation and put more focus on that.
Billy >:> and his wife were smirking that people might not take this wave seriously but they really will take the next wave and mutation seriously.

I watched a video by Dr Vernon Coleman where he said the real pandemic will come in the autumn and winter.

It's to do with the mnRNA vaccines. By injecting so many people it's giving the virus an opportunity to become a super bug and mutate.

The people taking the vaccines now will become biohazards spreading the super virus strains to everyone.

The vaccinated will be pathogenic primed and their immune systems will overreact when coming into contact with the wild virus. So lots of real sickness and deaths coming with the vaccines.

Everyone even the unvaccinated will be at risk from the vaccinated spreading the viruses being generated in their bodies:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19 ... RcSNh.html#
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
NameHere

Post by NameHere »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
NameHere wrote:

Thought to let you know!

HAIL SATAN!
Thank you!!!!
Soaring Eagle 666

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:39 pm
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Can you mail me the code to update this? Because the other service appears rather unreliable.
Actually I predicted you might want it, so I already mailed you the code a few minutes after my post! :D
Thousahll

Post by Thousahll »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
NameHere wrote:

Thought to let you know!

HAIL SATAN!
HP may we know what is the correct hourly timing of the RTR's? So that when someone is too busy or having a difficulty on accessing the internet may still join us. Do the timer start in an odd number in Washington time?

Thank you!
Untethered
stan666

Post by stan666 »

Hooded, lately I have been having visions about the Kali Yuga and the return of the gods. In them the gods came back and Planet Earth had no more water and no more food, and the gods saved the surviving people and took the people who had reached the Magnum Opus.

I had another vision where we were being evacuated and we were going to a bus that was going to a military base that had a bunker.

I am not afraid of Kali Yuga and I will not give up Satanism. :D

Thank you HP!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE DEMONS AND DEVILS OF HELL!!!
25 RTRs a day to see if these jews can stop for at least 1 minute :evil:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Billy ((())) got into the vaccine business and Communist collab in Wuhan and elsewhere for a reason a few years ago. He invested heavily into all for this, possibly more than is even disclosed.

Then all of a sudden, even if humanity just exists as it did 50 years ago, new viruses all the time for you, goyim. And more upcoming ones. Non stop and forever. This is the claim of Billy.

Unquestionable, consistent, non stop, vaccination and anything they say is the "solution" out of this, but do not think you are being a hostage now, goy.

All of a sudden its eternal vaccination time and all of a sudden the worlds viruses have decided it is time to get out and teach humanity some lessons. They had not decided this for decades or even centuries at such unity, but now it is the case goyim and you cannot question it.

Billy the Vax also claims it will be repetitive and that a "deadly" one is coming. He credits this to bioterrorists and oy vey. It is coming anytime now because Billy said so.

Even though advanced biological warfare existed since the 1945, it is when Billy bought all the companies the viruses in Bat Soups decided to...Go for a walk or something.

And do not forget to become like Communist China goyim because this will give Billy Ultimate Powa because you know viruses just decided this last year to just roam around for no reason.

Personal Growth wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:35 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Artanis wrote:
Billy >:> and his wife were smirking that people might not take this wave seriously but they really will take the next wave and mutation seriously.

I watched a video by Dr Vernon Coleman where he said the real pandemic will come in the autumn and winter.

Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Please, can you let me sleep? The Serpent rituals are too stimulating lol

Anyway, @everyone: a suggestion, since we're likely to receive more attacks and possibly DDoS as soon as passover starts. Archive AGAIN all the rituals in the schedule and this page. It doesn't matter if you already have it archived. Archive AGAIN. The more archived copies, the better. They can't take them all down. Also, make sure you have them downloaded.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
balo666
Location: Somos los futuros dioses de nuestro pueblo. Comienza a actuar como tal.

Post by balo666 »

Does anyone else have the timer permanently set at 00:00:00? I've been on the page for 3 days and it's always like this
Hay que hacer la guerra ahora, para vivir el resto de nuestros años en paz
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Dypet Rod wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:45 pm
So in general, it's better to perform the RTRs with the same astrological awareness as we would perform personal planetary workings.
Not just workings, but all of our lives.
AryaPaimon

Post by AryaPaimon »

good morning, HP Hodeed Cobra666,

the war room clock since yesterday is locked, the night in my case, so I’m just warning you now because sometimes it returns to normal on its own which didn’t happen.
Hail our Father and God Creator Satan!
Hail great god and king Paimon!!!
Hail all great gods of hell!!!
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

Stormblood wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:32 am
Seems like quite a few people are having that issue :lol:
Today will the be last day for the serpent rituals at least. We'll have a break from those until the 5th.
Anyway, @everyone: a suggestion, since we're likely to receive more attacks and possibly DDoS as soon as passover starts. Archive AGAIN all the rituals in the schedule and this page. It doesn't matter if you already have it archived. Archive AGAIN. The more archived copies, the better. They can't take them all down. Also, make sure you have them downloaded.
Thanks for the reminder, I'll download them now. Better to be safe than sorry.
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

stan666 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:18 am
Hooded, lately I have been having visions about the Kali Yuga and the return of the gods. In them the gods came back and Planet Earth had no more water and no more food, and the gods saved the surviving people and took the people who had reached the Magnum Opus.

I had another vision where we were being evacuated and we were going to a bus that was going to a military base that had a bunker.

I am not afraid of Kali Yuga and I will not give up Satanism. :D

Thank you HP!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE DEMONS AND DEVILS OF HELL!!!
We are heading towards a year 0 type thing. Where this era and all about it will be as destroyed and forgotten as the ancient times are now. The new world vs the old world. This is what I always thought with this.

That is honestly what I think. I do not know what sets that off. It's going to be just as dramatic as what happened with Pisces and jewsus and the enemy stuff BC/AC (more like before the veil and after the veil) But in this case it will be good for us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

We'll try to keep it up, but chances are it may happen, so everyone do prepare now as Stormblood stated.
Stormblood wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:32 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Timer has been fixed. The previous service was unreliable and they went down every so often, while other times they would not credit. Everytime around schedules it just malfunctioned because it was on their end.

With the new fix by Brother Soaring, it will not go down again.
AryaPaimon wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:15 pm

good morning, HP Hodeed Cobra666,

the war room clock since yesterday is locked, the night in my case, so I’m just warning you now because sometimes it returns to normal on its own which didn’t happen.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

This has been permanently fixed now. Apparently the site was getting bot visits.

Now it's permanently fixed and there will be no further downtime.
balo666 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:49 pm
Does anyone else have the timer permanently set at 00:00:00? I've been on the page for 3 days and it's always like this
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:42 pm
This has been permanently fixed now. Apparently the site was getting bot visits.

Now it's permanently fixed and there will be no further downtime.
balo666 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:49 pm
You should add an interactive tetragrammaton rtr app too on there. There were a couple that had both. Especially since you suggest in this schedule that everyone do tetragrammaton thing each time they do the rtr. This would make it easier for some people.

Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

slyscorpion wrote:
Fauci and CDC director saying that the variants are going to cause another surge. This is their continuation of covid, regardless of vaccine deployment. Then, the economy will crash again or they will do another lockdown. They will then use this to implement their economic changes.

They are not in a good position at all. They cannot wait because we are hammering them. Idk what your opinion of public perception is, but there is too much resistance now. When people realize the vaccines did nothing, this will get even worse for them.

Artanis wrote:
No because this paints a target on your back. It would also reframe you as a foreigner, leading the way to open warfare. They can easily false flag to start a war.

As it stands now, we as citizens of whatever country are doing nothing wrong, morally or legally. If the enemy wants to attack Satanists physically, they will have to jump through too many obstacles. They also cannot identify and uproot every single one of us.

Just fly under the radar as best as possible. Just act like an everyday normie who doesn't think about except Fortnite and drinking.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Soaring Eagle 666

Thousahll wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:48 pm
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

HP may we know what is the correct hourly timing of the RTR's? So that when someone is too busy or having a difficulty on accessing the internet may still join us. Do the timer start in an odd number in Washington time?

Thank you!
The timer shows 00:00:00 at every odd UTC hour.
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:42 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Fauci and CDC director saying that the variants are going to cause another surge. This is their continuation of covid, regardless of vaccine deployment. Then, the economy will crash again or they will do another lockdown. They will then use this to implement their economic changes.

They are not in a good position at all. They cannot wait because we are hammering them. Idk what your opinion of public perception is, but there is too much resistance now. When people realize the vaccines did nothing, this will get even worse for them.

Artanis wrote:
No because this paints a target on your back. It would also reframe you as a foreigner, leading the way to open warfare. They can easily false flag to start a war.

As it stands now, we as citizens of whatever country are doing nothing wrong, morally or legally. If the enemy wants to attack Satanists physically, they will have to jump through too many obstacles. They also cannot identify and uproot every single one of us.

Just fly under the radar as best as possible. Just act like an everyday normie who doesn't think about except Fortnite and drinking.
The vaccines doing nothing is the best case scenario. I am not so sure about that yet. I can really hope and pray that and wish for it since I really don't want to believe we are in a doomsday scenero for human kind yet but in my heart I think they are trying to pull something with this that will be bad for some or maybe even many people. But I am not sure. The Gods didn't give us any urgent message on this which they would have if this was a human extinction type of thing. We just know they don't like it.

It is a possiblity that with people that meditate a lot this won't have a huge effect just like the virus or maybe even any effect at all. I am sure many know this but fuck even so do not submit to this. It really is giving off the wrong message like cobra says. We need as many people to resist this as possible no matter what. If we don't resist this they will make it mandatory for everyone fully and keep pushing worse and worse things.

Goast-The Lone Wolf

On the Serpent Curse Removal ritual the end affirmation is worded like this:
Vibrate AUM
Then state with conviction 18 times:
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is exalted. The Serpent is forever!
Vibrate AUM

But am I correct to assume it's all supposed to be one round like the others and the "Then state with conviction 18 times" portion is just a typo on this one and in the wrong spot? Because that's what I assumed and how I've been doing it but I figured I would ask just to make sure....