Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Anyone Keeping You?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Recently, reading some sermons and other things from years past, I did reminiscence into some events of the past years in the JoS. This made me think of how long we have come, but in a very objective fashion. Then I thought of the case with others in this, and how it all came together.

In 2005, when HPS Maxine was taking her life into sacrifice mode in the daily to create the JoS, meditation sections [the first and most important on the LHP at this point], warfare and spiritual power programs, some people did only this: steal her information, try to be part of the JoS and go against it later, attack like typical xians and jews, and so on.

The blow to the enemy, was a great one at the size never seen before prior to that happening. As one would have it, there was a reaction to this from the enemy.

At circa 2006 one "HP" was bribed and they just joined the enemy after years of being with the JoS, going into a disinformation spree against HPS Maxine. The turn was a totally "unexpected" 180 degree turn with all one would expect, slander, attacks, attempted takedown from within etc. The stuff they said was literally nonsensical to unimaginable extents.

The claim went like this: HPS Maxine was their High Priestess and organizer for years in Satan then all of a "sudden", HPS Maxine was a monster, the JoS served thoughtforms, Satan was evil, HPS Maxine had the wrong idea all along, Jews were always correct in what they said of Satan, HPS Maxine was the most evil person alive, the JoS was wrong even if before based on their previous claims that it was the Truth incarnate, the list goes.

The lies were so low tier and typical that they reek collapse on their own. Many copycats of the JoS have been created over the decades [too many to count], on top of everything else, having most of the time the same aims ranging from larping to infiltration.

Being that any of these accusations against a person are so so so objective, one would know instantly or at least early on, since they are hanging around with such big big monsters, wouldn't they? Do you hang around monsters and not notice them? Of course not.

But these people decide oftentimes it's time to "hate" on HPS Maxine or Satan Himself, you know, when they have played the charlatans here first for a few years, then a rabbi came around with the pouch of gold, or something similar. One suddenly has this..."moral epiphany".

Of course this 'moral epiphany' always involves the reason why the Rabbi handed the pouch: disinformation, attack, slander, attempted takedown, sharing info with the enemy and so on, so forth. The enemy didn't come to these people to just..."save them" from the evil of Satan and HPS Maxine. There's more to the deal...

Then their so called 'morals' suddenly change and they go into a sudden so moral spree against the JoS and the people that "They so well knew". The two scenarios cannot co-exist. Suddenly moral enlightenment kicks in. It's always the same pattern in repeat with these because it's part of the plan.

When I first encountered this happening, I was needless to say, rather shocked. Now looking back at so many similar examples, it's a totally boring situation for me.

I cannot imagine, for one, how one that truly met with Satan and the Gods, can ever turn their "back" on them, or not understand their power. Or for example not understand what a betrayal may entail for them. They generally find out the hard way, in a served cold dish.

Primarily my shock came out of myself, since I, having experienced this path, considered this an impossibility to even be possible. How and why were my primary questions.

This is truly an impossibility for any REAL Satanist, of course. Note however, the key word here is real.

As with always, some people are mentally weak, unstudied, don't believe their own experiences, and can be flipped out by a few lies here and there. But this would only happen again to newbies who don't know what is going on.

Then, we have an enemy with infinite resources, and infinite people without a job on the planet, who would be very willing to undertake anything of the sort for whatever reason.

Many people can be confused if that happens, but these things are a common occurrence if anything else. But every child, the first time they see a thunderstorm, they freeze. Walk now and see how many thunderstorms others have seen...

Before these pages existed, most people had no clue how to meditate, the Satanic world was a mess. In regards to what kind of insane garbage place this was, the history exists in the web. All the curses against Satan in all of the aeons had heavily manifested.

It was just drug users, some larpers, mostly crazy people or those with mental illness, and some other emo people only interested in the socially rebellious aspects of Satanism which for the most part, were kosher controlled. Then you had other worse bunch than that.

Indeed, Rabbis must have been very happy at their spells, attainments, and hollywood portrayal of Satan.

In regards to spiritual knowledge, there wasn't even this garbage you read from LaVey and only hebrew dogshit all over the place, if anything hardly existed. Even getting specific paper books was rather difficult, and HPS Maxine took the opportunity of the internet to change this.

Be it that many "Satanists" of the era were just posers, the Gods had to work primarily with her, and other cases of lesser people individuals. The curses were vast and I know this for a fact, as I saw these affect my co-workers in Satan, other people, and everything we have been trying to do and so on.

But I saw also another thing: the real ones always did prevail regardless against everything.

Knowledge was so lacking, even these charlatans many people see today, are blessed charlatans to even have some if any spiritual knowledge online. Even their larping is many steps ahead than what was before.

JoS gave it all for free, giving of course many of these people a little mouth they would never have to speak against this structure which Satan has clearly maintained against all odds and possibilities. Since we gave everyone a mouth, they speak against us now.

Over the years, and those who are older here know this, people have came, and people have went. I've met people and people. Traitors have come out, legitimate people have went absent due to responsibilities, and many, which often fly beneath the radar and make no fuss [unlike the garbage always does] I have seen achieve great success.

Traitors all but kept hating, vanished, disappeared, or remained non relevant copycats that literally just rephrase and steal all the JoS teaching or just preach bullshit of the enemy already present online. Of no importance.

Legitimate people have at least in a back and forth motion, seen in the very least, become more powerful from being with Satan. The lives of these people have been positively touched.

Lastly, the most scary thing for the enemy, or that of successful individuals and or decent and powerful individuals rising out of Satanism, such as in the "Times of Old", has the enemy shitting their pants every single night.

They cannot fathom how such a bunch of cursed, attacked, marginalized, and general circus that existed prior, managed to do something to offend them, or even go as far as to defeat them and form a great spiritual army. It keeps them up at night.

Like HPS Maxine back then, I look at what has been built, and I know what matters. I will be eternally hated for the work I did to construct Satanism. I know where I am headed.

Some people don't because they suck, or because when they came around everything was ready by people greater than they. Unlike the enemy, those of Satan are loyal to Satan out of free choice.

Nobody intimidated us, forced us, threatened us, or coerced us to be with Satan. We can at anytime click leave and go. Satanism is not for the feint hearted, and definitely not for those who don't have it somewhere inside themselves already.

Spiritual Satanism is for those who believe in our mission, that Satanic Souls matter for something important, those who want to develop spiritually and look into the occult - a hidden, "Cursed" and largely defamed craft.

Over the years, I encountered a far greater mission and Truth in Satanism. In all ways bigger beyond compare to my initial reasons for joining. At any rate, I could theoretically go back, but never did and never will do.

You cannot unsee the Truth.

The enemy watched Satanists for centuries as shit-heads, cursed individuals, trash of the earth. In a sense, they fit us all in their kosher paradigm of the bible. Prostitutes, inferior intelligence, whatever have you.

Satanists were called "defiled", they were cursed, psychic attacks done against them, killed and tortured, and the kinds of Satanists became the "worst thing of the Earth". Before that, Satanists were the best of the earth.

Even though, in the past, what we consider "Satanists" today, such as the people of the occult, the Pagan priesthoods, and the spiritual people of these, were the pupil of the eye for all Pagan civilizations.

Some idiots and short sighted individuals are losing the sight of the greater mission and goal for Satanism. Engaged in petty infighting, they cause issues and try to fragment us. To all people who understand this, have an iron mind and don't be dissuaded by them. One has to be certain of their path here and what they are doing.

That vermin explained above, is rotten, because only rotten individuals would ignore the obvious dangers and prospects of our undertaking. Listen not to these rotten people who try to do what the enemy did, set fire into this precious tree of Satan. We have seen it produce golden apples already...I eat the Golden Apple and I laugh at them.

Satanism is for those who have some aim for themselves, and those who agree with the values the JoS has been sharing since it was created under Satan. It's for those who feel it in their hearts that they belong to the Gods.

Those who are in this category, will always be of the Gods. As for the rest, who is keeping you? Did someone come to your house to ask you? Did we use trillions of dollars to slam ads inside your brain in facebook? Did you get intimidated by your local Satanic Church which does not even exist, at the claim that you'll burn in Hell? Were you bullied by your non existent Satanic street gang?

No, nothing of the above. Everyone is here out of their free will and a call of their heart. And those who understand this will continue.

As for the rest, I question this: Is anyone keeping you?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Wonderful sermon Highpriest!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!
HAIL HPS MAXINE DIETRICH!!
HAIL HITLER!!
HAIL HP HOODED COBRA!!

For an HP to be bribed just sounds so strange to me. Your power is limitless through Satanism, so what could they possibly offer you? Even if they gave 10 trillion dollars, there are some things that you cannot buy, yet can achieve easily through a working. This HP must have not truly been an HP to begin with, otherwise they had a fundamental misunderstanding of what Satanism is all about.

The above alone is bad enough, but they also weighed the bribe higher than their relation with Satan. Imagine being on the receiving end of the wrath of Satan. What kind of retard would juggle that possibility? They must have been a Jew from the start.

JoS gave it all for free, giving of course many of these people a little mouth they would never have to speak against this structure which Satan has clearly maintained against all odds and possibilities. Since we gave everyone a mouth, they speak against us now.

All this "exposing joy of satan" shit is so stupit that it is even funny. It was in quora or reddit, I do not remember exactly, there was somebody who said that he is ex HP in JoS and Maxine made JoS only for get money from donations. It is so stupid lie, JoS distributes all information for free, but how much money take average charlatan for " teaching" yoga or meditations, and by the way, as Maxine said, her IQ is over 150, does somebody really believe that she can not make money easier if she want?

Hail Hooded Cobra !

Of course not! I joined and have stayed and will stay all on my own accord. There would be no hailourtruegod in on this planet if I didn't find the JoS. I would of been gone from the physical existence about 10 years ago. It took me a while to get going and get my stuff together but I'm glad I stayed in this path. If anything the constant meditation just took thatg long for me to leave such a low level place.

This is what I was looking for all my life. A reason to be alive. Not just that but I always *really* wanted to better the world. The Joy of Satan has given me more than enough tools to do all this.

I fucking love this place and wish all of humanity knew about it.

Hail Satan!

Ave Quetzalcoatl/ Thoth!

I really wish I had more interaction and was more important to Satan and the Gods. I always feel left out and ignored most of the time. I've tried to ask for help from them in the past several times for healing myself and advancing myself, but I never seem to get any response or help. I don't understand what the issue is or whats wrong with me.

Its mostly because im lazy and don't get too 'into' my meditations and stuff. About 2 months ago I broke down and tried talking to Satan and asked him for some help in my life and that I would do more warfare for him. I haven't been doing much warfare at all since my teeth are too damaged to vibrate certain words. But after I talked to Satan I tried my best to do at least 1 FRTR everyday despite my teeth being in such a bad condition. About 2 weeks had past after that and I didn't have any good experiences or help from Satan or any of the gods so I just gave up again.

Its a pretty common and usual thing that happens to me these days. I always ask for some kind of help on something important to me, I try to give in return, but I never get any help from them ever. I don't know what's wrong with me or why I never seem to get anything from them, no happiness or any assurance that they are there for me, or anything like that. I don't believe i'm a jew or anything at this point. I've been a member for about 6 years now, and I don't see anything at all jewish about my family. I know that I love to help and heal people and I have a love for nature and I know that I'm a good person at heart.

I don't understand why I've been through such a torturous life and why its a struggle to stay here as a part of JoS and keeping up with my meditations and advancement. I feel like my faith in Satan has been permanently scarred because of this. I need some kind of miracle from Satan and the Gods. I've swept my concerns and doubts under the rug and kept them hidden for a long time because I don't want people here on the forums to downtalk me on this type of subject, and I don't want to be some center of attention here because of another rant about being faithless or suffering. That's become a common enemy tactic these days to just cause mayhem and bring attention to themselves to post topics like that, but for me its legit. And after 6 years as a JoS member now its pretty embarrassing that I still go through this type of stuff and I still struggle a lot.
Its a lot harder to just sit down and try to clean all this bad energy or negative emotions off of my soul than you would think. I have a lot of problems like concentration issues and I always seem to get some type of attack whenever I try to do so. My mind wanders a lot and I still don't know if Satan or the Gods are there for me or watching over me. I have a bad case of imposter syndrome and I always feel unwelcome or like im doing something wrong or that Satan hates me for some reason, I don't know. Its bothered me ever since I joined JoS.

I hope Satan can hear me when I talk to him. I feel like he doesn't sometimes and I feel like im talking into the air or just into the empty void in my mind and nobody hears me. I hope Satan and the Gods can help me out of this sometime soon.

I am proud to be here! And nobody owns me or controls me..who and what I am. And what I think. Do or say. I make my own choices. As a grown adult. I turned my back on the covid vaccinations.🐍 And im in control of my body and mind. 🐍💞 I become a member of this group and website to live enjoy and learn!! To my hearts content!🐍🙏 To learn more about my self and my ancestral people and my spiritual path As a Satanist! And to enlightened with higher education. And keeping myself updated with information on this planet. And what we can do for ourselves and our Satanic family. Learning more and more about Father Satan and his gods and Demons. And taking the time to study and read all we can here and now! And making the most of it. And having that time to enjoy you life and pleasures as a Student 🔥🔥🔥 HAIL SATAN!!!💞 HAIL LILITH!!!🌹🍎💗💖

Betelgeuse said:

Since you last commented about the very same things it appears you did not try to rectify nothing really about these problems. So they will remain.

Your problems appear to be mostly psychological such as self inflicted and primarily of an out of control mind, more than anything else.

This can take twenty lifetimes and still be ongoing until you decide to sit down and address it, reforming thought patterns, positive affirmations, self acceptance, and controlling your mind.

You appear to have minimal control of your mind and you'll never be happy with a mind that is not at least to some extent taken control over. Because the mind will always generate the wrong stuff, fears, preconditions, to fuck you up.

It's not Satan that will change this because your habits are leading you there. You have the tools the rest is up to you. Even if you keep telling people here it's not going to change unless you change it yourself.

Betelgeuse said:

From experience. Stop being lazy. The Gods can't do your meditations and spell for you. Asking for help when you dont do the work is not right, they are teachers and they may handle big things that you can't do but only if you do your part of the work. They have helped me when I truly needed them, one time there was this 'human' that was so drunk he started to hit me. The moment I called the Gods he stopped. This is just one of my experiences with them.

Maxine never required anything from me but she gave me so much anyway. What she wrote made so much sense but I was skeptical regardless. So I tested her meditations and I realized that what I had been feeling my whole life was controllable and real. It wasn't false promises or fearmongering like the prior religions I had explored but simply truth that I could test myself so of course dedicating was a no brainer. I hadn't expected anything during the dedication because I wasn't meditating at the time but even then I had an experience that I won't forget.

Even now I will always be skeptical of aliens or gods but over time too many dots connect and some things are hard to ignore. Of all the writing on the JoS there has been very little that I disagreed with and only a few stood out such as HP Dan's fasting articles or some tales from the sloth. It's easy enough to test the ideas here for yourself. Only fear or doubt can really prevent anyone from learning from the JoS.

Nowadays, when Saturn is right on my Moon, I feel a desperate, corrosive energy. I keep my mood well with satanic meditations. I see myself alone and especially on a different path than my mother, which Saturn only brings out these facts. I have two reasons to put up with the people I love being on the wrong path: strong non-religious ties, and I will not be with them in the next life. I am different from my mother and loved ones because of my pluto and 8th house influence, I have never escaped the truth. That's why I also suffered. I was born again. I'm not advanced in meditations, but at least I do meditation and I can see blind eyes, deaf ears better. The only way from now on is to move forward because I deserve better with my good heart. My life could be completely different if I was very smart. I'm not stupid. But I'm not one of the brightest, after all. Yet I am here not with my intelligence, but with a feeling within me. That sense of belonging that the High Priest was talking about. Years before I found Spiritual Satanism, I met people who would introduce me to satanism in unrelated places. Like being redirected. I am here not with my intelligence, but with the feeling inside me. I draw and will leave Satanic works as I develop in drawing. Although I am not one of the smartest in the world, I am here, there are people in Satan, we lived, history will write this. I am a happy and cheerful person, known for being rancy. I see myself like spring. But as I said, I feel overwhelmed these days. That is why Saturn is in conjunction with my Moon. I know that I am not alone, that Satan and my Guardian God take care of me. But I also know that I have to fight and get stronger on my own. I will overcome these feelings and be stronger. We exist. Unlike Muslim and Christian Gentiles, we are doing something. Animals that do not worship Jehovah are probably my best friends, unlike those humans. Thank you High Priest for everything. To all of you.

Regarding turning one's back on Satan - christians and muslims say the same thing about "god"/"allah". The difference is that Satan is actually real and has actual powers and abilities which have been taught to us, the knowledge of which has been given to us. The No True Scotsman card or fallacy is just that, but I dare say it actually is real here - if one actually knew of the powers that we can, and do, possess and exercise, then how in who-or-whatever's name could they turn away? They actually weren't a Spiritual Satanist, or if they were, then they didn't go far enough, work hard enough or enough times, nor practice the abilities enough successfully, before they gave-up or defected. Of course, if they are jewish, then they're not Spiritual Satanists.

Blitzkreig said:
For an HP to be bribed just sounds so strange to me. Your power is limitless through Satanism, so what could they possibly offer you? Even if they gave 10 trillion dollars, there are some things that you cannot buy, yet can achieve easily through a working. This HP must have not truly been an HP to begin with, otherwise they had a fundamental misunderstanding of what Satanism is all about.

The above alone is bad enough, but they also weighed the bribe higher than their relation with Satan. Imagine being on the receiving end of the wrath of Satan. What kind of retard would juggle that possibility? They must have been a Jew from the start.

Pretty sure I know who that was.. from what I understand he was an HP in the first JoS years (like 2002-2006), but I remember he was rather grumpy and aggressive for a person that should have boasted greater intelligence. I read back then (in the Yahoo groups I think) that he became a traitor to us and slandered HPS Maxine by literally inventing lies about her. I assume it's about the same period when websites that mocked the JoS started to pop up all over the web, trying to convince newcomers and curious ones that we were nuts or evil or something like it. One read of the JoS Homepage clearly states all we really do and what Spiritual Satanism is about, so I guess these people are either completely deluded about life and value money over anything money cannot ever buy, or simply take pride in being petty liars.. the kind that will soon die off when they go for the second or third vaxxines, if the first didn't already kill them, ridding the world of those that really have no place in our potentially amazing civilization.

I honestly don't know what a bunch of jews could EVER offer to a REAL Satanist in order to make them turn away from the literally only path that leads to a future. Every other outcome I see accepting anything the enemy offers is AT BEST a few decades of a luxurious prison that allows you to do nothing you're meant to do. I strongly doubt these people ever even meditated after turning away from Satan. They probably live their days eating sacrificed children in McDonald's "food" while drowning in porn, prostitution, and playing videogames where the powerful characters they use are everything they can no longer become. I hope these people cry every night, realizing just how wrong their lives went...

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I question this: Is anyone keeping you?

No i,m here at my free will and i,m here for 7 years this is the only true LHP. The gods have always helped me out
with certain things and i don,t even ask them.We all are real Satanist in spirit and blood.

Thanks Hp for this good sermon.

Hail Father Satan And the Gods Of Duat.

I remember reading about some things on "exposing jos" when I was doing my own research before dedicating. It didn't phase me one bit. Especially since my own life experience confirmed alot of what I first saw on jos before dedication. I would like to add here another piece of personal confirmation received today about the enemy namely angels. They are butass ugly human hating freaks. Big suprise. Someone I know at work just got transferred with us to nightshift. He randomly came up to me yesterday asking me what I believed and what religion I was. I was reluctant but we started talking and he proved to be very open to things and is already somewhat aware. He shows interest in the Gods and asked if I meditated. He told me his sister does and talks to a ...guardian. He said she asked it to manifest itself and the reply was "you are not ready to see me I am not a beautiful being" I told him "thats probably an angel..gross. the Gods are beautiful advanced humans and aren't ugly at all. what was the entities name?" He said he had to ask. I told him somethings about jos yesterday. Just tonight at the start of shift he came up and said "I got the name. She said it was archangel uriel" "I knew it I said. Very bad juju" I got his number and sent him some of my exps and info from jos and exposing Christianity and about angels. I told him "do with it what you both will. But your best bet is to dedicate if you want to meditate and advance. Stay away from angels."

I told him about my exps with some of the Gods and my own past showing him a completely different picture. Told him to send everything I gave him to his sis.

Since yesterday waking up I have been seeing 666 everywhere and now know why. I think I was just sent someone to help.

HPS Maxine definately had no reason to BS anyone whatsoever. Neither do we. Nothing is keeping any of us here against our will and any lies spread are jewish bullshit.

Any madman who criticizes Maxine and claims to be "Satanist" is nothing more than a traitor or a stupid pseudo Satanist, if someone belongs to one of the races of Satan, really has pagan blood in their veins and reading any Maxine sermon will see that 100 \ 100 is true information, she got the status of being unquestionable for explicit reasons ... The fact that always leads me to use her quotes as a reference is that if you disagree with anything said by her before then surely there is something wrong with the your thoughts and you have opened breaches for the enemy. I honestly don't give a damn about the traitors, the infiltrators and the enemies who are here, their low spiritual knowledge shows how superior we are and chosen by Satan by merit, I mean most are tellers of irrelevant jokes, and sometimes there is a truth satanic in some crazy minds as long as that madman is an ancestral pagan. Anyway ... there are individuals out there who also did not understand that the essence of spiritual Satanism is love for allies and hatred for enemies, and that we must work in unity and fuck it if you can levitate in the air for a long time, do it in this moment you will not defeat the enemy so be sure to do what really matters now that is spiritual warfare. I recently saw videos of Hitler, and obviously the majority here must have read how he was a great man and the kind of leader you look at and watch and think "I want to be led by this guy" basically he achieved it not by force and violence like Stalin's bastard but for his charisma, talent and moral integrity. I do not deny that I am the type of guy who needs an incentive to continue in spiritual warfare, that incentive is to look at Odin \ Satan in the Nordic divine version, to see how our gods were seen by Plato, Aristotle and Socrates .. to evoke the gods from hell and see them in front of me, understand that the world they thought of is the best, and what drives me crazy and makes me crazy is living in a degenerate and corrupted world like this, is knowing that a point comes in that there are no more good books on royal paganism to read when you devour most of the pure, rubbish-free reptilian knowledge and then you realize that the perfect world is not mentioned much. The big question is why doesn't anyone comment on what Satan's future perfect world would be like here? how beautiful and surprising it would be besides something sublime and surreal when all races of Satan could live each in their perfect corner side by side with the gods, advanced technology, the end of communism, capitalism, these entertainments and enemy distractions? I know that we still have a great war ahead of us, but I think that dreaming before this real world exists is completely valid, most of the true Satanists would become 10 times more confident and ready to face the enemy when they knew the plan of Satan and the gods. hell has for the world, I think the time has come to show the world that Satan is the true hero of humanity, because we already know that YHWH who is a mediocre insignificant is the villain. In addition, I cannot fail to mention that there are ignorant idiots opening portals for these creeping worms of the ashes, reptilians and angels, and I know that a large part of this has to do with these delusional demented deities of the new age, but the main work of liberating these beings it is also of Gentile traitors who did not honor the pagan blood that runs in the vein of this type of fraud and scams, the gods of hell would not be acting as they are in the world now if there was nothing wrong with the spiritual frequency of the world, mine best suggestion is that there are people who pretend to be Satanists while facilitating the entry of these alien parasites to harass spiritually advanced Satanists and novice Satanists in general, I myself have been very harassed recently and given my open spiritual perception since childhood I know that there are traitors and rats behind this attack on me because the enemy knows that I cannot be corrupted and what a case keep me standing i will expose them over time, in my astrological chart it says that i am part of the generation that will be responsible for the end of the belief of individuals in christianity soon precisely because what is left of this vile program will be unmasked in next years Hail Satan ...

The only thing that keeps me around and forever will is the truth of this world and the fact that there will be a change overtime. I may suck at explaining things a bit but I will not stop at anything until I get the whole world even to finally want to join us. I'm more of a visual person than someone for text which is why I'm bad at trying to mean what I say.

The truth and a path to betterment keeps me here and I am happy to be kept by it. It gave me more sight than when I was a weak and delusional edgy teen that did not see the secret blue fiery light of the world yet.

All I need is a reason to think of the Satanic future we're heading than every short negative drop.

Excellent sermon :) Anyone who goes against HPS Maxine (or HP HoodedCobra) is either very weak and easy to be manipulated by the enemy, or they were traitors from the start.

When I was new, I of course had a few doubts like most people, so I decided to just keep doing the meditations on JoS and make up my mind about things later. And I found out that it is all legit. Satan and his Demons are real, and the meditations on the JoS really do advance and improve us in every way.

I am so fortunate to have found the JoS... but actually, there was no way I could not have found it. I was lead to it, the signs were far too obvious for me to have missed.

Hail Satan!

I thoroughly enjoyed the sermon, thank you for all of your hard work HP Cobra.

I can say with certainty that Satanism gave my life meaning. The Gods have become more dear to me than I could have ever imagined.

Curses are real, and when one leaves their weak spots unguarded, expect a rude awakening. Energy can only be generated so fast, especially in the case of the enemy, and attacks aimed at exposed vital points are to be expected.

Keep fighting, we only grow stronger. Hail Satan! Hail Lilith! Hail the Gods!

Any true Satanist can never turn their back on Satan and the Gods. It is as you say HPHoodedCobra.

It’s impossible to even imagine it, once one sees the beauty of our Gods and the importance of our Divine and Noble cause any true Satanist can’t turn their backs anymore, they will fight on their own accord to see this through to the end no matter what.

No amount of money, no threats, no means, attacks, intimidation or even curses can ever compel me to betray or slander Maxine, the Gods, the JoS, in any way. No matter what anyone would try, even under literal death threats or worse, could I be compelled to turn my back, or even close my eyes to the Truth of Satan and to his cause, to the JoS.

For any true Satanist it has always been and always is that way.

It is practically impossible to eradicate us, because of this unbreakable dedication and loyalty to our Gods that is intertwined with our being deep in our Souls.

After those 2000 years of attacks and curses the enemy directed at our Spiritual Satanic Kind, this merely set us back. It didn’t stop us, they could never stop us, for we would fight in whatever form and way we could to uphold Satan’s truth, and had death taken us, we would rise once more as many times as required to overcome our enemies.

Most of us might not be immortal yet, but we have fought for many lifetimes and will continue to fight till the day we stand victorious.

The only way the enemy could silence us is by destroying entirely to the last soul our race here on Earth, which is why the enemy is so desperate to forcefully mix the gentile races and create a dysfunctional mutt race with no spiritual or mental capabilities and potential, or entirely enslave the planet under a complete dystopian technocratic dictatorship.

However, because we Spiritual Satanists exist and oppose them, they can never succeed in their agenda’s, and thus they can never defeat us.

It is almost like a paradox, where for the enemy to have their way, we need to stop fighting and succumb, but as long as we exist we forever fight and oppose them with everlasting unbreakable resolve, so the condition for our defeat is almost impossible to manifest, and as long as we exist our triumph over them is practically set in stone.

So long as we fight when we must, we are already victorious.

The reason we are all here today, and are able to gather together into a capable spiritual army, is because we are needed here today to lead Satan’s gentile people to victory against our enemies.

So long as we all do our part, which we all do on our own accord, there is only victory ahead of us.

First Adolf Hitler reincarnated when he was needed most. Along with him many great Satanic souls reincarnated to fulfill their roles in creating National socialist Germany, and create a force here on Earth which could oppose and destroy the manifestation of the enemy at that time, communist Russia, which would have lead the enemy to victory had it been left unchecked. In spite of opposition from the entire world, and many setbacks, including betrayal from among their own, they still fulfilled their purpose and won that critical battle, giving our side time to step into the next phase of our fight to victory.

Not only did their fight buy our side critical time, they also scoured the Earth for true spiritual knowledge to restore our pagan and Spiritual Satanic legacy. Most of that critical information they uncovered would serve as the backbone for the JoS source material later.

The enemy was set back majorly, and through that gap that was created, Maxine reincarnated at the time she was needed. It is no coincidence she incarnated perfectly in time to grow capable enough to carry out her critical mission by the time the internet had become functional enough to serve as the staging point for Satan’s forces to assemble.

An enormous amount of capable Satanic souls had been incarnated to the Earth to prepare for the war to come. The JoS being globally accessible courtesy of the internet allowed Satanic souls to incarnate globally and find the material as needed regardless of their background, and allowed us all to assemble here today, to create a spiritual legion on Earth to oppose the enemy and level the playing field entirely, to defeat them once and for all.

This is why, so long as all of us fight and do our parts, we have truly already won. None of these things are coincidental, and they have been going on for much longer than even the enemy programs of xianity.

The ancients and our Gods were well aware of the flow of events even thousands of years ago, they could see the general futures that would come and prepared accordingly.

Our Gods have been directing the flow is this war for thousands of years. Nothing is left to chance, only the most precise of strategies and warfare is employed by our Gods.

Us here, the Spiritual Satanists of today, are quite akin to soldiers who have been deployed here to the frontlines to fight in this long drawn out conflict, reincarnated exactly at the time we were needed. Rest assured that if you are here today, this is no coincidence.

We are here today to usher in another major victory, or perhaps even bring this war to a triumphant close. We True Satanists are all loyal warriors of Satan who have fought in his name for centuries and who have risen from death to continue our pursuit of victory relentlessly without capitulating many times.

Thanks to the accumulated victories of the mighty brothers and sisters that came before us, perhaps even by brothers and sisters with us here today in prior lives, we have victory truly within our grasp.

The priority of any true Satanic soul should be the growth of personal power and accomplishments, and the spiritual battle against the enemy we are here to fight.

Anything else is secondary or in the case of futile things like endless bickering among SS, infighting and other things only failures would concern themselves with, of no relevance whatsoever.

HAIL SATAN!

FancyMancy said:
Regarding turning one's back on Satan - christians and muslims say the same thing about "god"/"allah". The difference is that Satan is actually real and has actual powers and abilities which have been taught to us, the knowledge of which has been given to us. The No True Scotsman card or fallacy is just that, but I dare say it actually is real here - if one actually knew of the powers that we can, and do, possess and exercise, then how in who-or-whatever's name could they turn away? They actually weren't a Spiritual Satanist, or if they were, then they didn't go far enough, work hard enough or enough times, nor practice the abilities enough successfully, before they gave-up or defected. Of course, if they are jewish, then they're not Spiritual Satanists.

I have made so many mistakes on this path i sometimes wonder if i am a REAL Satanist. I do believe in everything Maxine and Cobra have written with all my hart. I have found the meditations do work for real and sofar everything to be true,but i somehow lost my way for the few years and i feel guilty that i wasnt here to help them when JoS was under heavy attack. I just want to say im sorry. The fRTR has really helped me to get back on track though.
I see you were one of the people who joined in 2017 and i heard on one of the audio mp3 sermons on jos your name.
Thank you for your hard work aswel.

Blitzkreig said:
For an HP to be bribed just sounds so strange to me. Your power is limitless through Satanism, so what could they possibly offer you?

I believe this is possible with individuals who prefer to NOT put any effort to gain what they desire/want to achieve.

So, why put in the effort to make a money spell and get money - when a jew can give you that money if you simply sham on the joyofSatan?

Of course if you MEDITATE you realize that money is not all there is to it - and that it's really pointless when it comes to occult knowledge etc. I am not saying money is not important. Of course it is! Without it we can't fucking buy food to eat!

But when one meditates, one's perspective changes so much...

So I'm sure that HP was just not putting in the effort.
Or he was entirely bullshitting HP Maxine or the rest of the clergy - like another one had been doing until recently. :roll:

Traitors were not of us to begin with. It's simply matter of time when the trash will be taken out, and that's that.

13th_Wolf said:

Hail Hooded Cobra !
Whenever I see an inspiring, or somehow strongly touching sermon coming up I think about posting that, but I never did. Glad you did. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brillant as per HPHC but gives a glimpse of history past and present what JOS has built I appreciate it as it will be long after we are all gone that is something special and something im proud to be part of.

The last part defo is straight to the point love it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
But these people decide oftentimes it's time to "hate" on HPS Maxine or Satan Himself, you know, when they have played the charlatans here first for a few years, then a rabbi came around with the pouch of gold, or something similar. One suddenly has this..."moral epiphany".

Of course this 'moral epiphany' always involves the reason why the Rabbi handed the pouch: disinformation, attack, slander, attempted takedown, sharing info with the enemy and so on, so forth. The enemy didn't come to these people to just..."save them" from the evil of Satan and HPS Maxine. There's more to the deal...

Wait what..?
Someone betrayed Satan just for money? I mean.. I would rather die than to betray Satan... and you called this person a HighPriest of Satan?

This makes me actually very sad. How can someone do that?

Many of us have been with Satan, always. Even before dedication, even before this life.. Even if we forget, we will always return!
I am glad we have you Cobra.

HAIL SATAN!

Yep, I mean tbh I may not be the best SS but I feel as if I would personally feel that life is meaningless in a lot of ways if I never found or joined this here.

Definitely one of my favorite writers HP. We’re lucky to have you here as a HP.

Betelgeuse said:

Since you were asking about your teeth I would suggest digging down the health forum.
Also RTRs can just be said or spoken. They dont need to be vibrated.
If you need dental work but dont have the money do a money spell and look for a job.

Leaving aside the infiltrators and traitors who come here to destroy us, this sermon remembers me what a wise sister said in another topic

We also need to stop coddling the loonies and treating them like they are special and wanted.

Joy of Satan is a gold mine for me and i'm not a fool to let my self get tricked by the enemy nor do i listen too all their obvious lies. I had good experiences from Satan and GD and also help so I'm grate full for that. The SS is the only way for me to survive so i will never give up on it.

Hail Satan forever!!
Hail all the Gods of hell forever!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back