Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule May 6th to May 20th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

hailourtruegod

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule May 6th to May 20th

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri May 18, 2018 6:49 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:Does anyone have any effective ways of improving energy to do as many RTRs as possible? I know I've asked something like this before, my apologies for being repetitive, but I was wondering if someone knew of specific methods in addition to the usual stuff (consistent meditation, eating right, etc.) Many times I'll want to do more RTRs but my energy levels are shit and it's very demoralizing.

There are already methods to raising your energies before doing them.

A lot of RTRs take +/-5 minutes to do with the minimum reps. The longest ones are the 72 which take me less than 10 minutes for 3 reps and the Demonic Authority which takes me about 17 to 18 minutes for 10 reps. Unless you're new I can't believe there is a real excuse to not do them or at least 1 or 2 a day if you're really that busy.
Come on bro. You can do this. We all can!
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:Does anyone have any effective ways of improving energy to do as many RTRs as possible? I know I've asked something like this before, my apologies for being repetitive, but I was wondering if someone knew of specific methods in addition to the usual stuff (consistent meditation, eating right, etc.) Many times I'll want to do more RTRs but my energy levels are shit and it's very demoralizing.

Wow I just saw that you wrote that you want to do "more". I wrote that reply thinking that you said you barely had energy to do any at all. My mistake >.<

Just remember to raise your energies as much as you think you'll need. Also are you living a healthy lifestyle? Are you active? Doing this also just gives you an overall higher amount of energy throughout the day and adding when you spiritually raise your energies too you can feel like He-Man. :P
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:07 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:

There are already methods to raising your energies before doing them.

A lot of RTRs take +/-5 minutes to do with the minimum reps. The longest ones are the 72 which take me less than 10 minutes for 3 reps and the Demonic Authority which takes me about 17 to 18 minutes for 10 reps. Unless you're new I can't believe there is a real excuse to not do them or at least 1 or 2 a day if you're really that busy.
Come on bro. You can do this. We all can!

You do not need to have the time of your life every single time you do RTR's. It's more like washing one's face in the morning, something which has to be done repetitively.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Thank you two for your replies. I will continue to work on my goal of being an energy powerhouse and doing as many RTRs as I want while keeping in mind that I don't need to always feel really energetic when doing them.