Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Setanta, the Irish "Satan"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Setan-ta was a myth of a Pagan boy who had extreme human power, and is basically another Heracles like- Myth. This Myth if from the Irish people and is just another view of the same myth, of the miraculous birth of a very powerful child ascends spiritually.

Like Hercules, or the myth of Rostam. Rostam was the same myth in the Persian empire, and Rostam was born in town of SAH-NAH-MEH. Add a TA here what you will get...Sa-Ta-Na-Me... Just coincidences here fellow gentiles ignore this and be a good xian that attacks "Satan".

In anyway, for the wise, the consonants S-T-N are of the spiritually most important, significant letters and universal sounds. This will be explained in another post.

The other name of SETAN-TA is Cu Chulain, pronounced Cuculain. Which does not appear to be far from the already known, native American Cuculkan, the name of the Kundalini feathered Seprent. This is the name of the Serpent in the Native American religion.

Cu Chulain (Setanda) is chased around by a negative woman called the Morrigan, which is basically the Megera of the spiritual instructional myth of Hercules, a woman that causes misfortunes to the otherwise strong hero. This is an allegory for the negative aspect of the soul where not properly trained, it foils the individual in all of their attempts, and chases them for destruction like an obsessive "evil witch".

Both the name Heracles and Setanda imply what the hero needs to do in order to heal themselves, healing meaning the return to divinity.

Cu Chulain needs to come in contact with Cuculcan (the Serpent) or...Setan in order to do so. More accurately, he has to heal his woes by coming in contact with the feminine divine. Symbolized by Eimhear, his wife. Which is not much further from Eim-Hera in vocalization. And Heracles needs to call in Hera, the wife of Zeus. Hera-Cles means literally "he who calls in Goddess Hera". Hera is the feminine Divine of Zeus, another version of Shakti, the feminine dignified energy of ascent. Rostam also is mothered by the Goddess of the Rivers.

Like Setanda in Ireland who is supposed to be violent and a warrior like character, like Hercules. All the labors of hercules are related to violence, with some exceptions. This is metaphorical and deals with spiritual connotations. As for Sanat-Kumara who is the central figure of the Sanatana Dharma, this manifests in other locales thousands of miles away, which is basically the creation characters like Setanda, the Divine Hero who has completed the Magnum Opus like Hercules does through the 12 labors.

There is no doubt to the studied and honest individual, let alone Spiritual Satanic initiated practitioner, that Father Satan is the God of the Earth, and the core of spiritual instructions on primordial, Pagan, and Spiritual civilizations. Everything against this has been slander and nothing but an attempt to spiritually devalue humanity and human beings.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

My first thought was

VKZquqH.png

RGWYRHh.png

Is this just another jew thing taking Gentile things and making shekels from them? I know there is "the Luck of the Irish", which seems to be that they have positive Energies, so it looks like it has something to do with mythical things and the Spirituality of Ireland (and ley lines?).

Someone on another topic compared Flauros to Morrigan saying it was one of his names, in light of this information I don't think morrigan is one of the flauros names.

Amazing info.

Also, while Megara is the catalyst for Herakles insanity, it is Hera who drives him insane. Is there any occult relevance of Hera's hatred of Herakles? Does this have something to do with the Moon and Sixth Chakra?

There is a lot of Egyptian iconography of Horus being a miraculous child and slaying a serpent on horseback, and Horus also had particular labors. Even the names Horus and Herakles sound similar, but perhaps this is a false relation?

I also wonder to which extent these myths were stolen into the character of 'St. George' who slays a dragon.

There's more to the myth too. Cu Chulainn was supposedly the reincarnation of the Celtic deity Lugh, a sun god brandishing a spear and known to be a master of many crafts, which, and correct me if I'm wrong, we now know to be Azazel. I'm uncertain of how this features within this information, or whether there were misinterpretations of Celtic spiritualists on Cu Chulainn's genesis, but I thought it relevant to divulge.

Further, Cu Chulainn was reportedly the best friend, foster brother and potential lover (this is wild speculation, but scholars believe it may have been the case when they were away at war together) of a man called Conal Cearnach, an Celtic king of a vast region of ancient Ireland. Therefore, any and all descendants of that name are considered to be the offspring of a very powerful bond between their bloodline's genesis and a deity.

In my studies of these myths, I have found that I am one of the descendants of that name. I know there is significance to this, and I am eager, as should any descendant of Conlan Cearnach be, to learn more on this topic, especially if there's a connection with Satanic roots.

I am excited to learn more on this, thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cu Chulain (Setanda) is chased around by a negative woman called the Morrigan, which is basically the Megera of the spiritual instructional myth of Hercules, a woman that causes misfortunes to the otherwise strong hero. This is an allegory for the negative aspect of the soul where not properly trained, it foils the individual in all of their attempts, and chases them for destruction like an obsessive "evil witch".

The myth surrounding Cu Chulainn and The Morrigan is similar to that of Odysseus and Athena in Greek lore too.

Unknowingly, Cu Chulainn defamed the godess (I forgot how), which causes her to seek revenge against him. Before his last battle, she appears to him as an old woman cleaning the breastplate he was wearing at that moment. In their lore, that was considered to be a bad omen, and Cu Chulainn was asked to go back. He refused. He met his end in the forthcoming battle.

As a final act of defiance, Cu Chulainn tied himself standing against a rock using his intestines, sword still in hand. The enemy, in fear, wanted to take his head, but were afraid this may have been a ploy. Then a crow came (a symbol of both Lugh and The Morrigan), landed on Cu Chulainn's shoulder and started pecking at his flesh, eliciting no response. Appeased, a member of the enemy stepped forward. Cu Chulainn swung, taking the head of the enemy.

There is a complicated relationship between The Morrigan and Cu Chulainn is complex, which is further evidence of what you say, HP, in that without the proper knowledge of what you're doing, you could end up hurting yourself.

The Morrigan could also be vaguely reminiscent of Karma, a past action or event haunting us into the present, something for which we should work on and through.

Thank you again. This has been most invigorating.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The tale of Setanta.
https://youtu.be/vqyVElvBtE8

Note it ends in ta, Life. Before this an, eternal. He would lay with one eye open. Sounds reminisce of Argus who had 100 eyes, he would sleep with 2 closed at a time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also Wotan or Wotanaz. O, A, U and AU are always interchangeable. Watan and Wutan are two variations. The w is pronounced as a V, which is the serpents tongue, which switches to an S. Satanaz, the Zs are pronounced S, just like Uruz is Urutssss in pronunciation. He would have been called Votanas, Vatanas at the least.

Cernunnos or cernunnus, again interchange. Cernannas. An Aspect of Shiva is called Bhikshatana. In rome Saturnos. The list goes.

FancyMancy said:
My first thought was

VKZquqH.png

RGWYRHh.png

Is this just another jew thing taking Gentile things and making shekels from them? I know there is "the Luck of the Irish", which seems to be that they have positive Energies, so it looks like it has something to do with mythical things and the Spirituality of Ireland (and ley lines?).

Another jewish shit-
jooz.jpg

PrometheusRex said:
There's more to the myth too. Cu Chulainn was supposedly the reincarnation of the Celtic deity Lugh, a sun god brandishing a spear and known to be a master of many crafts, which, and correct me if I'm wrong, we now know to be Azazel. I'm uncertain of how this features within this information, or whether there were misinterpretations of Celtic spiritualists on Cu Chulainn's genesis, but I thought it relevant to divulge.

The Gods commonly overlap when it comes to Myths. Even Astarte takes the place of Father Satan, Azazel can take one place, Beelzebub also. They all have at least one history of the place of mythological interpretation where ascent of the Soul and Godhead are the aim. And they frequently show interconnected to one another in myths.

FancyMancy said:
My first thought was

VKZquqH.png

RGWYRHh.png

Wow i never even thought what a spot mate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brilliant as per HPHC

there is a lot of ancient artifact and old places of pagan worship over there both Northern and Southern. Mostly in Southern parts.

Anu, the Irish Mother Goddess, and mother of the Tuatha Dé Danann, shares the same name as Anu from Mesopotamian theology. Neither represents a deity per se, but are divine personifications of the aether, in a sense, as both are the ancestors of their respective pantheons.

Irish legends can be tricky to get into for many, due to the fact many of the legends were altered by later Xian writers. But even still, they weren't entirely able to remove their worth. Depending on the writer, you'll see the Tuatha Dé Danann be regarded as human kings, but other writers will (begrudgingly) admit their status as Gods. Further, some of the more preserved legends have been filled to the brim with Biblical filth. If you're learned enough, it's fairly easy to pick the traditional paganism out and ignore the Xianity, but it's still a shame. I'll quickly touch upon the four main preserved "cycles", so others can pursue their own readings as they see fit.

The Mythological Cycle - Considered the first of the major preserved Irish legends, the mythological cycle is mostly concerned with the "origins" of the ancestral figures in Irish legend, as well as laying the grounds for the founding of Ireland itself. This one is moderately corrupted. Most tellings of this legend are bordering schizophrenic in how they handle the Tuatha Dé Danann, as the writers try to bend over backwards trying to paint them as anything other than Gods. Though the disguises they give them constantly fall off thanks to godlike power and immortality. Many of the Pagan Gods like Lugh and Brigid and the Dadga do appear in it. Personally, I'm inclined to associate Azazel with Lugh, Astarte with Brigid, and the Dadga with Satan, due to the deities similarities with Odin. There's still genuine elements of this Cycle worth looking at, if it is within one's realm of interest, and the exploits of the Gods still bear all the hallmarks you see in more purely preserved Hellenistic legends. One of the major hallmarks of the Mythological Cycle is the Tuatha Dé Danann's great battle with a group known as the Fomorians. For anyone who is well-versed in Greek legends, this'll be near identical to the Titanomachy/Gigantomachy, or the Jotun in Norse legends, and represent the same concept as say, the Olympian triumph over the lesser Titanic elements, ie, spiritual ascension and the magnum opus.

The Ulster Cycle - This is the legend HP Cobra wrote of in the original post of this thread, so I won't dive too much into it. Though it has some of the same features of the Arthurian legend, with writers attempting to base it during a historical first century CE, by and large it's a very pure story, and occurs within the period of time prior to the invasion of Abrahamic filth into Ireland. You'll see plenty of allegorical concepts present. Today, many scholars will blatantly admit that the Ulster Cycle is a rewrite of far earlier legends, same as the story of King Arthur.

The Fenian Cycle - Contrast with the Ulster Cycle, I find this one to be somewhat more infiltrated with Biblical filth, especially in the latter end. By this stage, you'll see that the Tuatha Dé Danann are increasingly downgraded to be the Aos Sí, or the Fae Folk (fairies), which is in-line with later medieval perception of the ancient Gods of Ireland. Further, the story itself lacks some of the same degree of spiritual allegory present in the Ulster Cycle. It's not completely devoid, however, as Samhain and its spiritual ramifications do play an aspect in the story, as does Tír na nÓg, which people familiar with the Arthurian legend will see as near identical to Avalon. A lump sum of the Fenian's Cycle spiritual worth is discoverable in its description of Tír na nÓg.

There is a salmon-inhabited well or fountain in Tír na nÓg that is found near an enormous tree or grove of nine hazels - or a lady's bower, "where bloom was on every bough, and the air heavy with the sweetness of orchards" and a lake area (perhaps Dulcinea). Typically an enormous tree lies at the centre of the island, and birds singing beautiful music in its branches are stated in the echtrai to be the souls of the dead. A drinking horn suspended near the well or an enchanted cup is also present in some of the tales along with a silver branch containing golden apples (perhaps even somewhere an enchanted herb and a false war). There are cities and fortresses made of precious metals and feather thatch in Tír na nÓg, although their exact number is not clear. In some stories there is a multicoloured flowered plain full of bees in or underneath the forested wilderness of Tír na nÓg and a parting "is sweet as honey" and maybe forever.

In spite of how badly obvious it is the writers have to disguise the Fenian Cycle underneath an increasingly Xian garb, I still find it an overall beautiful story.

Historical Cycle - I find this Cycle to be halfway there. It DOES cover some Pagan theology through what are considered "mythological" kings like Labraid Loingsech, which has some minor similarities to the Greek story of King Midas. There's some worth here, but the Historical Cycle also covers early medieval history and actual Kings, whose stories are only going to be of merit if you're going to be truly interested in the history of the region.

As last words on the Tuatha Dé Danann and their historical transformation into the Aos Sí, it's rather telling how much the Aos Sí have remained a part of the folk consciousness. Much of rural Ireland, Britain and Scotland still believe in the Fae. No matter how brutally Xianism has been enforced, it's still remained an aspect of white ancestral consciousness, which I do find reassuring, similar to how much of Iceland still believes in the Elves (which had a similar historical transformation as the Aos Sí).

Semi-lastly, to anyone looking to explore aspects that aren't pertaining to these legends, you can research Irish pantheons via comparative research into the Britannic/Gallic pantheons, which have been mildly well-preserved courtesy of Roman occupation of the areas. There are deities which didn't figure outright in the Cycles, after all, like the figure of Cernunnos. To anyone with even the most scant degree of knowledge in the Kundalini and other such symbolisms, it's easy to tell what the ancient artisans were portraying with Cernunnos' depiction.

1200px-Gundestrupkedlen-_00054_%28cropped%29.jpg

Lastly, a curiosity. For anyone who has children, or is simply interested in the art of animation, I shall suggest an Irish native movie which released at the tail end of last year, by the name of Wolfwalkers. In short, thanks to it being an independent Irish film, you'll quickly notice the film is entirely about blonde-haired blue-eyed aryans, which is increasingly rare these days. The name of the main protagonist girl is Robyn Goodfellow. For anyone who knows any Shakespeare, you'll recognize the name's association with Satan. The deuteragonist's name is Mebd, same as the Irish Goddess. As to not spoil the film, I'll simply say the film represents the struggle of Paganism versus Xianity. There's plenty of not-so-subtle allegory present in the film, about the main character's embracing of her true self (paganism) and her loathing of the false self forced on her by society (xianity). Two of the characters are Irish Pagans from the start, and are some the innocent heroes of the story. The most zealous Xian in the movie however, is the villain, and hilariously, has the largest, most hooked nose out of all the characters. This film is free of modern agendas and other filth, so I highly recommend it to anyone here who as I said, has children or likes the medium. Even if you don't usually watch animated stuff, I'll still recommend it anyway, if you can stomach something designed for a younger audience. It's a beautifully drawn film filled with Pagan art and themes. Sadly, it's also hosted on (cr)Apple+. So I'll suggest acquiring it through other means, if one catches my drift. It's an honest miracle and a sign of the changing times this film ever saw the light of day.

Anyway, long post. Seeing as I'm ancestrally Irish myself and quite passionate about all this, I figured it was a good idea to add my own thoughts and research to this. Hopefully, this has been found meaningful.

Karnonnos said:
Amazing info.

Also, while Megara is the catalyst for Herakles insanity, it is Hera who drives him insane. Is there any occult relevance of Hera's hatred of Herakles? Does this have something to do with the Moon and Sixth Chakra?

There is a lot of Egyptian iconography of Horus being a miraculous child and slaying a serpent on horseback, and Horus also had particular labors. Even the names Horus and Herakles sound similar, but perhaps this is a false relation?

I also wonder to which extent these myths were stolen into the character of 'St. George' who slays a dragon.

Indeed the Osiric myth is very related to the labors of Hercules. At the same rate, Horus represents spiritually and as a meditative concept, the last attainment state of Hercules, or the "Hero" for that liking.

The myth of "St. George" is a stolen myth, primarily focused on the Hesperides myth of Hercules, which also has to do with the Dragon and dealing with the Dragon.

Falsely, the myth speaks of "murdering" the dragon, and "piercing him with the spear", typical of hate towards the symbol. This was done because the myth was supposed to be subliminal in the same way that xianity annihilated the "Dragon Culture".

Instead, in the real myth of the Hesperides, on the myth of the Hesperides, all that Hercules does is put the dragon to "sleep". Sleep and death have strong correlation in the mysteries, but "killing" is just enemy blasphemy against the symbolic nature of the Dragon. Dragons also, cannot be "killed" in any myth, one of their characteristic powers being their immortality.

Your reply is extreme informative and a topic of high importance in itself. Now, in regards to the "Anu", "Anu" was falsely attacked here because of the stupidity of the Jew Zecharia Stichin, and due to inferior understanding of the myths.

It is very revealing that Anu is the Mother Goddess, typically because she retains the same core meaning of the "Anu" as a Sumerian sky god, both being generative and giving existence to the "Divine Beings".

As stated, "Anu" is this generative principle of the Aether. The letters are also relating to this very principle by unbreaking bond. AUM, given sometimes as AUN, is only more revealing of this very fact.

Arcadia said:
Anu, the Irish Mother Goddess, and mother of the Tuatha Dé Danann, shares the same name as Anu from Mesopotamian theology. Neither represents a deity per se, but are divine personifications of the aether, in a sense, as both are the ancestors of their respective pantheons.

I like the way Satan is described in Dancing with Siva by Satguru Subramuniyaswami:" Lord Karttikeya,Murugann,
First guru and Pleiadean master of Kundalini yoga,was born of God Siva's mind. His dynamic power awakens spiritual cognition to propel souls onward in their evolution to Siva's feet. Lord Karttikeya flies through the mind's vast substance from planet to planet. He could well be called the Emancipator,ever available to the call of those in distress. Lord Karttikeya, God of will, direct cognition and the purest, child-like divine love,propels us onward on the righteous way through religion,His Father's law. Majestically seated on the manipura chakra,this scarlet-hued God blesses mankind and strengthens our will when we lift to the inner sky through sadhana and yoga. The yoga pada begins with the worship of Him. The Yogi,locked in meditation,venerates Karttikeya,Skanda,as his mind becomes as calm as Saravana,the lake of Divine Essence. The Kundalini force within everyone is held and controlled by this powerful God,first among renunciates,dear to all sannyasins. Revered as Murugan in the South, He is Commander in Chief of the great devonic army,a fine, dynamic soldier of the within,a fearless defender of righteousness. He is Divinity emulated in form. The Vedas say,'To such a one who has his stains wiped away,the venerable Sanatkumara shores the further shore of darkness. Him they call Skanda.' Aum Namah Sivaya."
In Lemurian Scrolls by Satguru Subramuniyaswami this is a part of what is written about Satan:"This sacred text(Lemurian Scrolls) is drawn from the great inner plane library of Lord Subramaniam (Satan), also known as Skanda, Sanatkumara and Karttikeya,one of the great Gods of the Hindu pantheon. This yogic master of the Great White Brotherhood is known as God Ku to the Hawaiins,Zeus to the Greeks, Jupiter to the Romans,Thor to the Norse,Taranis to the Celts, cherished as the eternal youth by over 60 million Tamil Hindus, protector of their culture and defender of their faith,and revered as the Deity of ayuvedic healing powers. Worldwide today there are over 100,000 temples and shrines dedicated to Him, and He is lovingly enshrined in our own temples in Hawaii and Mauritius."

SATAN IS GOD OF THE GENTILES.
HAIL SATAN!

FancyMancy said:
My first thought was

VKZquqH.png

RGWYRHh.png

They overtook SKY TV only one to challenge the market they put that much money into football/soccer when the company colapsed alot of teams went under due to them being reliant on that money.

Defo symbolysim in this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Karnonnos said:
Amazing info.

Indeed the Osiric myth is very related to the labors of Hercules. At the same rate, Horus represents spiritually and as a meditative concept, the last attainment state of Hercules, or the "Hero" for that liking.

The myth of "St. George" is a stolen myth, primarily focused on the Hesperides myth of Hercules, which also has to do with the Dragon and dealing with the Dragon.

Falsely, the myth speaks of "murdering" the dragon, and "piercing him with the spear", typical of hate towards the symbol. This was done because the myth was supposed to be subliminal in the same way that xianity annihilated the "Dragon Culture".

Instead, in the real myth of the Hesperides, on the myth of the Hesperides, all that Hercules does is put the dragon to "sleep". Sleep and death have strong correlation in the mysteries, but "killing" is just enemy blasphemy against the symbolic nature of the Dragon. Dragons also, cannot be "killed" in any myth, one of their characteristic powers being their immortality.
What is the allegorical meaning behind putting the serpent to sleep?
In Greek myth Zeus puts Typhon under the mount Ethna or in Tartarus. This sounds like the opposite of what we want to do.

I also don't understand what is shakti. I know kundalini is the deifying energy inside us. Shakti is also an energy as far as I can tell but I don't get its nature. It doesn't make much sense to me.

Lastly Sanat Kumara means eternal youth. I wanted to put this here because iirc the clergy has given it a different meaning which I can't find anywhere else.

EnkiUK3 said:
They overtook SKY TV only one to challenge the market they put that much money into football/soccer when the company colapsed alot of teams went under due to them being reliant on that money.

Defo symbolysim in this.
Hmmm... The jew does need to have connections with actual Spiritual, Natural Words...

likman666 said:
I like the way Satan is described in Dancing with Siva by Satguru Subramuniyaswami:" Lord Karttikeya,Murugann,
First guru and Pleiadean master of Kundalini yoga,was born of God Siva's mind. His dynamic power awakens spiritual cognition to propel souls onward in their evolution to Siva's feet. Lord Karttikeya flies through the mind's vast substance from planet to planet. He could well be called the Emancipator,ever available to the call of those in distress. Lord Karttikeya, God of will, direct cognition and the purest, child-like divine love,propels us onward on the righteous way through religion,His Father's law. Majestically seated on the manipura chakra,this scarlet-hued God blesses mankind and strengthens our will when we lift to the inner sky through sadhana and yoga. The yoga pada begins with the worship of Him. The Yogi,locked in meditation,venerates Karttikeya,Skanda,as his mind becomes as calm as Saravana,the lake of Divine Essence. The Kundalini force within everyone is held and controlled by this powerful God,first among renunciates,dear to all sannyasins. Revered as Murugan in the South, He is Commander in Chief of the great devonic army,a fine, dynamic soldier of the within,a fearless defender of righteousness. He is Divinity emulated in form. The Vedas say,'To such a one who has his stains wiped away,the venerable Sanatkumara shores the further shore of darkness. Him they call Skanda.' Aum Namah Sivaya."
In Lemurian Scrolls by Satguru Subramuniyaswami this is a part of what is written about Satan:"This sacred text(Lemurian Scrolls) is drawn from the great inner plane library of Lord Subramaniam (Satan), also known as Skanda, Sanatkumara and Karttikeya,one of the great Gods of the Hindu pantheon. This yogic master of the Great White Brotherhood is known as God Ku to the Hawaiins,Zeus to the Greeks, Jupiter to the Romans,Thor to the Norse,Taranis to the Celts, cherished as the eternal youth by over 60 million Tamil Hindus, protector of their culture and defender of their faith,and revered as the Deity of ayuvedic healing powers. Worldwide today there are over 100,000 temples and shrines dedicated to Him, and He is lovingly enshrined in our own temples in Hawaii and Mauritius."

SATAN IS GOD OF THE GENTILES.
HAIL SATAN!

In addition to this post I just wanted to say one more thing.... Maxine is a Great Woman many of us around the world would not have not about Satan if it wasn't for JOS given the severe Jewing of this planet
HAIL Maxine Dietrich!
HAIL SATAN!

I would just like to bring attention to this YouTube channel: Fortress of Lugh https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOKfTeI3E2VVOqqV_KPm8Hg

Has great information on it about the Gaelic religion and beliefs.

Personal favorites:

Norse Loki = Celtic Lugh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ekvfBrJNkA (Spoiler: NO)

The Celtic King https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c9m_AhI5MQ

Ancient Celts Against Democracy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU388doZ14s

Arcadia said:
by the name of Wolfwalkers.
This is a beautiful movie, thank you for sharing it.
Kids being brought up by looking at these kind of movies will start hating xianity, very nice.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Karnonnos said:
I also don't understand what is shakti. I know kundalini is the deifying energy inside us. Shakti is also an energy as far as I can tell but I don't get its nature. It doesn't make much sense to me.

Lastly Sanat Kumara means eternal youth. I wanted to put this here because iirc the clergy has given it a different meaning which I can't find anywhere else.

Sanat Kumara meaning eternal youth, I don't remember encountering it. Still, if factual, that is another strong indicator. Satan's assosciation with Mercury [the renewing force] has always been related to eternal youth.

In regards to not understanding Shakti. This is an important thing. To truly "understand" it, you would have to open your mind and actively meditate on it. Meditate in void meditation and try to "feel" it. What does the energy feel to you? Keep an open mind.

Broadly, Shakti is the feminine divine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sanat Kumara meaning eternal youth, I don't remember encountering it. Still, if factual, that is another strong indicator. Satan's assosciation with Mercury [the renewing force] has always been related to eternal youth.

In regards to not understanding Shakti. This is an important thing. To truly "understand" it, you would have to open your mind and actively meditate on it. Meditate in void meditation and try to "feel" it. What does the energy feel to you? Keep an open mind.

Broadly, Shakti is the feminine divine.
I found this on wikipedia, it is cited by many other websites.
"Sanat Kumara" is "Eternal Youth" (from Sanat "eternal", Ku "with difficulty" and Mara "mortal").

About shakti, is it a principle that pervades the universe along with the masculine opposite Shiva?

SS66610888 said:

Someone on another topic compared Flauros to Morrigan saying it was one of his names, in light of this information I don't think morrigan is one of the flauros names.

Morigu is a crow like symbol used for her i think she is an Irish Goddess.

Morrigan is a triple Goddess much like Hecate and even Inanna. It just goes to say that the Gods and Goddess have multiple aspects and can assume different roles in mythology, both positive and negative, just like Hera is always jealous of any extramarital child of Zeus and puts many obstacles in their path, trying to kill them.

That being said, I do not think Morrigan has anything to do with Flauros, but I may be wrong.

Stormblood said:
Morrigan is a triple Goddess much like Hecate and even Inanna. It just goes to say that the Gods and Goddess have multiple aspects and can assume different roles in mythology, both positive and negative, just like Hera is always jealous of any extramarital child of Zeus and puts many obstacles in their path, trying to kill them.

That being said, I do not think Morrigan has anything to do with Flauros, but I may be wrong.

I think the Greek equivalent of Morrigan could be the underworld goddess Megaera, the name is quite close and Megaera is also depicted as a triple goddess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Setan-ta was a myth of a Pagan boy who had extreme human power, and is basically another Heracles like- Myth. This Myth if from the Irish people and is just another view of the same myth, of the miraculous birth of a very powerful child ascends spiritually.

Like Hercules, or the myth of Rostam. Rostam was the same myth in the Persian empire, and Rostam was born in town of SAH-NAH-MEH. Add a TA here what you will get...Sa-Ta-Na-Me... Just coincidences here fellow gentiles ignore this and be a good xian that attacks "Satan".

In anyway, for the wise, the consonants S-T-N are of the spiritually most important, significant letters and universal sounds. This will be explained in another post.

The other name of SETAN-TA is Cu Chulain, pronounced Cuculain. Which does not appear to be far from the already known, native American Cuculkan, the name of the Kundalini feathered Seprent. This is the name of the Serpent in the Native American religion.

Both the name Heracles and Setanda imply what the hero needs to do in order to heal themselves, healing meaning the return to divinity.

Cu Chulain needs to come in contact with Cuculcan (the Serpent) or...Setan in order to do so. More accurately, he has to heal his woes by coming in contact with the feminine divine. Symbolized by Eimhear, his wife. Which is not much further from Eim-Hera in vocalization. And Heracles needs to call in Hera, the wife of Zeus. Hera-Cles means literally "he who calls in Goddess Hera". Hera is the feminine Divine of Zeus, another version of Shakti, the feminine dignified energy of ascent. Rostam also is mothered by the Goddess of the Rivers.

Like Setanda in Ireland who is supposed to be violent and a warrior like character, like Hercules. All the labors of hercules are related to violence, with some exceptions. This is metaphorical and deals with spiritual connotations. As for Sanat-Kumara who is the central figure of the Sanatana Dharma, this manifests in other locales thousands of miles away, which is basically the creation characters like Setanda, the Divine Hero who has completed the Magnum Opus like Hercules does through the 12 labors.

There is no doubt to the studied and honest individual, let alone Spiritual Satanic initiated practitioner, that Father Satan is the God of the Earth, and the core of spiritual instructions on primordial, Pagan, and Spiritual civilizations. Everything against this has been slander and nothing but an attempt to spiritually devalue humanity and human beings.

Im sorry for asking but can you tell me how to control this hate that have for these fucking kikes god damn bro wtf is this shit I wanna literrally murdr those fucks please tell me anthying to control this hate man im dead ass in tears on how bad i wanna u already im getting headaches severe ones to the point that i wanna go CRAZY idk how you guys do so well with this stuff man Its to the point that i cant even see these ugly fucks in tv and when i think about beating the fuck out of these cunts in my mind some ugly ass bug eyed bitch starts messing with me where i get to the point of going insane I tried to leave all this joy of satan stuff but the more these ugly kikes appear with there fucking thoughtforms and shit the more I wanna fucking destroy them constantly please help, you made a post about who is holding ppl like me from being here but thats like giving someone a fucking gun and tell them "hey heres a tool for self defense and protection from your family" I can't leave knowing these hoes are doing this shit fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk man please im almost in tears please tell me what i can do.

Hello my name is shajalal shaikh I want to join illuminati brotherhood can u tell me how can I join and from where I will get the joining forms

This is a good sermon. I consider myself an Irishman (Aryan-man).

Ok. So, I'm aware all the fairy and folk tales as well as Celtic mythology itself are basically allegories and sometimes they are spoken of to teach a lesson. Just recently I read an Irish fairy tale about how a man got lost in the woods and encountered strange "people" basically they were able to shape change into wolves, in the winter month he was lost and and came upon these "wolves" and invited the man inside. He had lost two cows and was in search of them in the woods. At one point he inquired about the missing cows to this family and well he jumped up in terror in realizing who they were but the young men four sons aka the wolves told the man to have no fear because when he was a pup the man not knowing who he was aided the wolf pup when younger. They told the man that they never forget a kindness done. So next morning he woke up in hay at his farm and discovered two beautiful cows were given to him. The morale was showing kindness. Or it can be a story of being connected to Nature. The wolf and the cow has been connected to wild Kundalini energy.

The thing with myths and tales like this can be multifaceted in learning something as well as an allegory. So I been collecting all the Irish fairy and folk tales I can find. Because I prefer to find out for myself than someone tell straight up it's meaning or give me a "how-to" speech. I'm sick of it. So I personally stopped buying books on "how to" when it comes to magick and enlightenment because information is repetitive and most likely jew-washed. So I'm going straight to the source and figure it out myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back