Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy Use Of Satanic Symbolism - Behind the Symbols

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
- WHY THE JEWS USING SATANIC SYMBOLS IF THEIR GREATEST ENEMY AND TREAT IS SATAN HIMSELF??
ARE THEY PROTECTED SO MUCH WITH THEIR JEWISH MAGIC, THAT THAY SO BRAVE TO USE SATANS/OUR/ SYMBOLS??

Satanic Symbols are universal symbols that are based on nature, energies of nature, and deep spiritual symbolism.

Using the symbols of Satanism, the enemy can not only mask themselves and resemble Satanism in the eyes of the masses [makes scapegoating all the evil they do to Satan], but they can also use these symbols to muster specific forces that these symbols represent.

The enemy, in all their levels, they understand all the important symbols of Satanism like the Pentacle, the 666, and many other numbers such as the 72 or things that they utilize.

The Pentagram from example, has been one of the most ancient Satanic symbols, representing the number 5, creative force, the 5 elements, and the 5 endings of the human body. It is a symbol of man aside anything else.

Of course as one example, the enemy used it on the Communist Flag, and they will not hesitate to use it anywhere. Because the enemy has nothing that is originally their own.

Infiltration happens in wars by using your enemies "team", "symbolism", "language", all while maintaining and pushing a different agenda than their own, a subversive or destructive one.

This is all that these people are doing. And through this, they try to transfer the blame to those that own these symbols and representations. Our Gods, and Ancient Cultures.

Looking at the symbols is not enough and is for those who have no idea what is going on. What the symbols are used for, is more important. The same goes for looking at a kings garments, and not focusing on the actual king. Anyone can wear, cut, or adjust these garments.

Some of course, they have discarded, because they are too dangerous to be seen by people. One of these is the Serpent. Many of these have such strong subliminal character, that if these are used, these may wake up the masses to the blatant lies of the enemy. They do refuse to use specific symbols, and use them only as a last ditch effort.

The same goes for the Horned Ram, and other symbols that they oftentimes use. These are strong fertility symbols and powerful for the mass mind of human beings, since they evoke specific ancient elements of our ancient culture.

Without these, the enemy would be literally doing only Hebrew and alien things, revealing themselves too openly, and would not have survived for a long time. Those who do the worst things for the enemy, are always instructed to carefully use these symbols, and not their own.

The enemy for example on some public operations, uses heavily the 666 and other symbols. This is because these symbols have power over Gentiles, but are also important and allegorical. On the inside and higher echelons, they use heavily hebrew and other things, which they pay extra attention to not expose.

Generally, when the enemy uses these symbols, it's to associate them with their most negative or deadly acts. This makes people hate the Demons and blame their own culture for these mishaps, having them run in xianity again.

Star = Communism. Hammer and Sickle [symbols of Hephaistos and Hecate], gulags.

ISIS, the Name of the Egyptian Goddess, terrorist organization.

666, the number of the Solar Square, with the system that will financially enslave the earth.

Satan is of course into this category, a well known Eastern Mantra, which is to give life and immortality, but ended up as the "Angel of Death", "The Father of Lies", the "Source of all Evil". etc.

Unless one opens a Sanskrit dictionary, the related meaning is permanently lost to them. The same goes for ISIS, the Star, the 666 and anything else.

This is done to also mock the symbols of Satan, Satanism, and all these positive Names and Symbols that our Ancient Religions did represent and bring into existence.

As someone who has taken control of something of their enemies, does that for defilement and slander.

When some shill for example was posting here Billy Idol things, they were wearing a blatant crucifix. Generally, pop stars, people of fame, or other things which are generally "positive", like rich rappers, generally are told to wear crucifixes, little cross earrings, clothing that has to do that. Jewish managers tell them to do that, or their stylists. Some don't understand why at all.

In some cases where confusion is required, Madonna for example, wore both Christian crosses, and used Goats [Satan's Symbol] for copious slander and attacks. Goats are used to slander and attack Demons in Jewish Talmudic Rituals, where goes are tortured, stricken with sticks, attacked, while they name a Goat after a specific God or Demon. This is mockery ritual.

Madonna studies the Kabbalah and all she was doing was ritual mockery to Satan's Symbols. A lot of people of the enemy do know this really well.

On the obvious world, most of the enemy's people, do casually wear the Cross, The Jesus Chain [like some black rappers], and giant Jesus faces in golden chains, have Bible Verse tattoos, the list goes. But xians know how to conveniently deny that and pretend the only issue to these evident things, is a few "Satanic Things".

The reality is everything is reversed, and that the Demons and Pagan Symbols are innocent, despite of how they are being used.

This manipulates the masses into believing that these enemy symbols confer positivity, while those of Satan, confer negativity. When they do all murderous and nasty operations, they tend to go into the "Let's wear Satanism" to blame the Pagans, territory.

Christians are instructed and brain controlled to only see as dangers what their masters told them is "Satanic". It skips their attention that for example, the basic document in every Freemasonic Jewish Lodge, is a Torah, or basically a hebrew version of the Old Testament. And another central book of these organizations is the Bible.

Yes, the same books these idiots who pretend are fighting against the "Freemasons and Illuminati", are citing. This is the same book the Pope and every Christian swears by. It's the basis of Freemasonic Rituals.

Most of the Judaism they pretend to fight against, is only an interpretation based on what is already there in the pseudepigraphical history of jews and jewish supremacy, the Old Testament. Most of Freemasonry anymore is only larping around this and enforcing these things politically, while doing strange Biblical rituals.

Most people who are not educated stay on the Symbolism, which effectively does what the enemy intended, to blame shift things to Satan that Satan or the Gods never did. This criminalizes the enemy side while the enemy remains unaffected.

This is identical to the worst criminal dressing as a cop, doing a major crime, and then all cops [ who would stop all these crimes ] are attacked permanently as a result. Therefore the criminals will have an easier reign without any cops around.

- HE IS /or they are/ MASTERS OF WHAT EXACTLY??

Primarily, Judaism and the Hebrew Kabbalah.

- THEY WORSHIP SATAN, THEY SAY, BUT WHO IS REALLY BEHIND IT??

Satan is blotted out and attacked in all of their rituals. One just needs to open a grimoire to see that. Jews and Judaism are behind it, and the Kabbalistic Rituals constitute a mockery of the "Heathen Gods", which are generally subjected to attacks.

- WHAT KIND OF RITUALS/MEDITATIONS ARE THEY PARTICIPATING TO REACH THE 33rd MASTER'S DEGREE ??

Jewish Kabbalistic meditations. They also analyze Biblical allegories, do hebrew angelic Names, the 42 letter Name that we reverse, the 72 letter Name, Hebrew Alphabet, and all these things we do anti-rituals against.

However, present day "Freemasonry" is not so much based on anything spiritual [even that BS of the jews], but is based primarily on political advancement of the Jewish agenda that comes from the Bible.

DragonFire11 said:
- HOW DARE THEY ARE TO USE OUR SYMBOLS AND DONT GET PUNISHED??

Nobody can punish them except of people who are aware, which are a few. Why nobody has dealt with this is because they have cloaked themselves really well through all of this.

The Demons frequently will attack them, punish them, foil their plans, protect Gentiles and so on. But many people do not know of this and are heading to the slaughter.

They have been the greatest oppressive force against the enemy for centuries. Even when seldom any humans existed with any ability to stop their advances, the Gods did a lot of work. The price for this was that they became evil caricatures.

Even worse in regards to Gentiles, many are brainwashed to effectively attack Satan and the Demons, ie, their own Pagan cultures 24/7, leaving themselves entirely both defenseless culturally, socially, and physically.

This is like an organism opening wounds upon itself because it falsely recognizes it's own protective cells or tissue as an enemy. Then, the virus will infect, damage, and maybe kill.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, rappers like drake Graham have taken a very serious attack in terms of subliminals. It's so disrespectful, thinking us satanic warriors are that stupid to fall for drake's use of satanic symbols yet hes a soul that is against us due to he religious tolerance. So many fall to the industry's traps.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But isn't it like poison to them? It does not belong to them.
It's like putting an unadvanced human in a fire or in literal space, which is for him hostile as he's weak and not empowered.
Jews are like entering space or a real fire without a suit, and as they do not have our Power, they are supposed to suffocate.
A jew using a Pentacle is like someone daring a super nova.
Then there's a kind of magic for given individuals. If I ever tried wicca shit that would be - at least morally, and then energetically- a doom, or better, a suicide, or possessed by their angels.

Still jews, like good roaches, can swim in poison.
But why when they do this Satan does not just go there? He obviously has that view I do not own. I think it is a matter of priorities, as anyway they'll end.
And also, jews do have their field, thanks to the millions of fools feeding it every day, at every hour.

Still, I would like to see those using Our Symbols, and The Symbols of the people they murdered, just burning.

But this is real. I know as I do follow them. Especially those who make movies, which are the most blatant.
Jennifer Carpenter is one.
We then have all the people behind that movies slandering Paimon, then Volack, or Pazuzu.
They did experience misfortune and scary events on the set, so I think I'm not the only one hating or cursing them.
You know better than me that "the exorcist" is very known for being the most cursed set.
This gives me hope, and a smile.

I also believe that some of them, like jacob rotschild, are not even common "enemies". I feel like, when watching at them, they can do things, always weaker than advanced Gentiles' things, like that if they get shot, they'll not even bleed.
Theirs is not skin, not the skin we have.
And their mind, it must be not like the one of the jew on the street, but much more like a cold machine not capable of emotions, just unnaturally cold to me, but naturally cold to their eyes.
Some are like the "final bosses".

They can be powerful and whatever, but power doesn't allow you or give you the right to abuse Nature in its totality.

Satanic Path said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's like putting an unadvanced human in a fire or in literal space, which is for him hostile as he's weak and not empowered.
Jews are like entering space or a real fire without a suit, and as they do not have our Power, they are supposed to suffocate.
A jew using a Pentacle is like someone daring a super nova...

That is not untrue. Most of them who have engaged deeply even in a symbolic manner, they either go insane or have other negativity heaped on them.

You will not see Rabbis and other smart ones use these symbols whatsoever, nor anything strongly Satanic in an original fashion. But there are cases of exception such as infiltration. They are willing to take serious risks if necessary.

Their top ones, avoid all of this like pesticide, they know better. They know it's going to slowly grip it's talons in them and poison them. So they warn against the use of these things for their select own.

956GOD said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, rappers like drake Graham have taken a very serious attack in terms of subliminals. It's so disrespectful, thinking us satanic warriors are that stupid to fall for drake's use of satanic symbols yet hes a soul that is against us due to he religious tolerance. So many fall to the industry's traps.
Drake is a jew btw.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It’s basic magic and if anyone cared to study they would realize. I try to explain this to new agers who are always claiming “HoW cOmE tHIS syMbol is MANifestInG with ILLUMINATI, iTSZ EVUL” anything, literally anything magical, even runes, can be used with good or ill intent. Anything except our actual Gods and real beings, but they have even created thoughtforms to try and mask our Gods when someone calls upon them and have used corrupted versions of their names.

This is just a gaslighting technique used to both inoculate the lower level cannon fodder in the Illuminati cult and also gaslight the public into Christianity. Most of these individuals are possessed by Angelic Entities (Greys) like Aleister Crowley who drew the picture of a grey decades before the Science Fiction came out and labeled them as the entities he was communicating with. There are not in communication with Nordics (our Gods).

It creates a conundrum where the masses realize there is a group of individuals who are prosecuting a war on the entire globe.

But instead of them realizing the Racial origins (jews) and turning to the reverse (Satan/Ancient Aryanism) they return back to the same old cult progran of Christianity because they're convinced that the only God who is capable of saving them is against them.

I blame all the asshole conspiracy theorists (Alex Jones etc) for this. They got most of the information correct but were fed critical disinformation or are lying on purpose.

You cannot fight a war against something you don't acknowledge exists. You need to first acknowledge the Jewishness of this New World Order plan and to refuse all Abrahamic religions period. Unless you go back to the Satanic roots, there cannot be a successful resistance against the NWO.

What these Illuminati people are following is Messianic Judaism that was created by Levi in 1600s . This little cult connects into the greater cult of Judaism as an energy structure.

In essence - Its the Jews ,period.

If this extremely well written post doesn't put to bed the arguments of the xian identity dumbfucks then I don't know what will. You'd think they would be capable of putting two and two together to realize that both jews and xians always blame the Devil for everything, and that if their enemy is the jews then they shouldn't attack the enemy of the jews. But no. Some people are retarded enough to doom themselves to spiritual slavery. Pisses me off so much. Or just realize even a much simpler principle altogether: DON'T WORSHIP THE RELIGION OF YOUR ENEMY! How hard is that!?

They make me want to personally perform lobotomies on every single one of them. *screams*

Yes like those exposing the global cabal that secretly controls the world from behind the scenes.

They say it's a Satanic Cult and they do rituals to their serpent Gods the reptilians.

I cringe when I hear the conspiracy theorists call the dark suits who control the world Satanists.

It's all inverted. The people pulling the strings behind the scenes are definitely not Satanists.

The psychology of the enemy was the first thing I studied before plunging into the occult. I landed as an observer and I understood very quickly.

Honesty is absent in them. It's borderline, it burns them.

Everything is an accusatory inversion, and if by "misfortune" you come across it, they will pass to the most disgusting psychology that one can make a lambda not sufficiently hardened: guilt. Through a whole magnificent dance of victimization to make you literally dive in and let them bury you.

The sleeping masses (at least in France) only know Satanism from the Lavey school (which with a bit of study is just a dark New Age for someone who feels a little revolted against the Abrahamic religions) or Satanism promoted by the elites, with obviously sacrifices, pedophilia and all that goes with it. They don't even bother to study Aquino and compare him to Lavey. Only on the difference between the Atheist and Theist point of view.

France anyway is literally under black magic. People only have as a choice of spirituality what the Jew indicates (and who, by the way, have claimed France as Judeo-Christian). They have no autonomy to take an interest in other cultures such as Shivaism or Taoism, the runes, the Druidic and Celtic tradition.

Catholics in our country who are anti NWO are cognitively biased, since they have not understood that "Catholic" in Greek: Καθολική means "universal" .

As far as symbols are concerned, it is quite easy to disturb the enemy, by asking him the question of WHO created the grimoires on the demons, and especially WHO drew the seals that contain the Templar cross. There you provoke a good big wave that comes to do some cleaning.

Havok said:
The psychology of the enemy was the first thing I studied before plunging into the occult. I landed as an observer and I understood very quickly.

Honesty is absent in them. It's borderline, it burns them.

Everything is an accusatory inversion, and if by "misfortune" you come across it, they will pass to the most disgusting psychology that one can make a lambda not sufficiently hardened: guilt. Through a whole magnificent dance of victimization to make you literally dive in and let them bury you.

Precisely. All they do is invert and then accuse the other party. Their main argument points are slander. The less one is onto obvious [natural] reality, or anything that has actually occurred, the worse for them. They have no answer.

Havok said:
The sleeping masses (at least in France) only know Satanism from the Lavey school (which with a bit of study is just a dark New Age for someone who feels a little revolted against the Abrahamic religions) or Satanism promoted by the elites, with obviously sacrifices, pedophilia and all that goes with it. They don't even bother to study Aquino and compare him to Lavey. Only on the difference between the Atheist and Theist point of view.

Actually, France is one of the top visitors of the JoS. I wouldn't be so sure that the French are asleep as they were let's say a full decade ago. They have for the last 2-3 years becoming a top visitor on the JoS.

Havok said:
Catholics in our country who are anti NWO are cognitively biased, since they have not understood that "Catholic" in Greek: Καθολική means "universal" .

As far as symbols are concerned, it is quite easy to disturb the enemy, by asking him the question of WHO created the grimoires on the demons, and especially WHO drew the seals that contain the Templar cross. There you provoke a good big wave that comes to do some cleaning.

Unfortunately a lot of the ignorance, is magic based. The truth is obvious in everyone's face. People whine about Freemasons but the issue is, the first document they have in their "Congregrations", is just a Torah or a Bible. They read it in the same way the enemy does. But this is just "hidden" in plain sight.

All xians do when they blame them, is what xianity does. Blame everything on Satan, yet again. It's what a xian should do and was told to do: always blame Satan and their own Gods for everything.

This goes all the way back in the Original Sin. One is at fault and guilt since birth. Therefore, their God has to be in guilt as well, Satan in this case. It's all the Goyim's fault.

They "Repent" this with self destruction, and by killing off their own culture by attacking Satan.

mercury_wisdom said:
956GOD said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Drake is a jew btw.

Exactly. he's an infiltrator for the xianist, and nwo.

Thank you for the post first of all, and I am absolutely appreciate that you answered my questions.

To be honest I was little bit confused about it /before your answers/but now I understend clearly our symbols using by the enemy. Its calm me down and give knowledge how to understand it.

Once again, THANK YOU.

956GOD said:
mercury_wisdom said:
956GOD said:
Yes, rappers like drake Graham have taken a very serious attack in terms of subliminals. It's so disrespectful, thinking us satanic warriors are that stupid to fall for drake's use of satanic symbols yet hes a soul that is against us due to he religious tolerance. So many fall to the industry's tra
ps.
Drake is a jew btw.

He is literally putting it in everyone's faces that they are being cursed by the Jewish religion(s).

24135e4f75ee1f7b55974dbbac871aad.1000x1000x1.jpg

I don't know how more blatant it could be.

Havok said:
...(and who, by the way, have claimed France as Judeo-Christian)...
In America, "Judeo-Christian values" is a political phrase that's been invoked on national broadcasts. Even Trump and Biden bringing up the phrase in the past. In America, people are either spending everything they have away or are overburdened. Mostly a combo. They just keep it secret or lie to save face in social interactions. At least, where I'm at it's like that.

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Drake is a jew btw.

He is literally putting it in everyone's faces that they are being cursed by the Jewish religion(s).

We should do a group course on that maggot! Hea evil! I already Curse drake

Solaris Serpent said:
Havok said:
...(and who, by the way, have claimed France as Judeo-Christian)...
In America, "Judeo-Christian values" is a political phrase that's been invoked on national broadcasts. Even Trump and Biden bringing up the phrase in the past. In America, people are either spending everything they have away or are overburdened. Mostly a combo. They just keep it secret or lie to save face in social interactions. At least, where I'm at it's like that.

It's funny they should call it by it's real name. Judeo-Bolsheivsm.

And [@member: Havok]: France has been deep in judeo-christian values for a LONG time. Sure it might have resisted a lot but it's always been under the thumb of the JNWO. Like the old memetic joke the French are surrender monkeys. These are all communist statements made to weaken France militaristically even if France possessed some of the most powerful and strongest military forces in it's history and even the history of the World's military. I believe it might have been HP.Cobra who mentioned something similar, they always had the best military at certain times or even just good military even if the situation looked grim.

Like Hitler stated: "It was not Nero who burned down Rome it was the judeo-bolshevik christians. It was not the people of France that murdered the aristocracy it was the jacobintes(frankists)(He forgot to mention they also killed about 500K French citizens in their jacobin/frankists CHOP republic(yeah CHOP like antifa now a days)). And it was the communists who burned down the Reichstag in '32.

DragonFire11 said:
Thank you for the post first of all, and I am absolutely appreciate that you answered my questions.

To be honest I was little bit confused about it /before your answers/but now I understend clearly our symbols using by the enemy. Its calm me down and give knowledge how to understand it.

Once again, THANK YOU.

No problem, I am glad it was of help.

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

That I wouldn't waste time with right now cause you would need to curse a bunch of these people but if you can explain the meaning of the number of 6 a little bit (it's used on the front of the album there and in 3 of his "songs" on that "album") you can get people thinking maybe that something is up. There are a few other album covers by various people too that go along with the idea of blatent Jewish curses if you look around.

Good to start a conversation. While I am not convinced the next person is Jew themselves it's obvious someone who worked on this is as it's just as obvious a Jewish curse and the music on this album is just creepy and dark vibe.
21%20savage_I%20am%20I%20was.jpg

This goes along with biblical curses "I AM" is a name of the YHVH thoughtform used in the bible a lot (if you ever went to church I don't need to explain it but not sure everyone here ever even did or would think of it). I was means I am no more you can see it looks like the person is possessed and their eyes are crossed out. The person is wiped out and becomes a Jew slave.

Go ahead look more into this you will find some other ones. The first two I could think of.

It is possible most of these albums and music have Jewish curses in them. But it would take dissecting and maybe even listening to it to find this but it would be a good project sometime.

That's why I shared this. Anything helps in waking people up. I think this obvious stuff might make someone think something is up.

It makes me sick seeing the blind and brainwashed around me be oblivious servitors to the parasite "god." The symbolism sends them into delusional thought processes and it's sickening to watch. I refuse to capitalize the name of the abrahamic "gods" because it would be equivalent to capitalizing a turd as a proper noun. Since starting RTR and Tetra I have been attacked incessently. The attacks are futile and I have crushed the spirits of 3 people in just one day this past week, without barely batting an eyelash. They were deserving of this... The power is real and I eternally thank the true Gods for empowering me and opening my eyes to this path and power. I appreciate the tests they give me to further hone me into a war machine for the TRUE KING OF ORION. Without useful info such as this, and knowledge of enemy agendas learned from both experience and this forum, I would not be evolving as I am. I thank you for this. Hail Shaitan. May all who are true revel in their power and pay infinite respects to the Gods and Shaitan for making us living Gods.

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

That I wouldn't waste time with right now cause you would need to curse a bunch of these people but if you can explain the meaning of the number of 6 a little bit (it's used on the front of the album there and in 3 of his "songs" on that "album") you can get people thinking maybe that something is up. There are a few other album covers by various people too that go along with the idea of blatent Jewish curses if you look around.

Good to start a conversation. While I am not convinced the next person is Jew themselves it's obvious someone who worked on this is as it's just as obvious a Jewish curse and the music on this album is just creepy and dark vibe.

This goes along with biblical curses "I AM" is a name of the YHVH thoughtform used in the bible a lot (if you ever went to church I don't need to explain it but not sure everyone here ever even did or would think of it). I was means I am no more you can see it looks like the person is possessed and their eyes are crossed out. The person is wiped out and becomes a Jew slave.

Go ahead look more into this you will find some other ones. The first two I could think of.

It is possible most of these albums and music have Jewish curses in them. But it would take dissecting and maybe even listening to it to find this but it would be a good project sometime.

That's why I shared this. Anything helps in waking people up. I think this obvious stuff might make someone think something is up.
Very interesting. Thanks for the information in which i will need to look into, it is a very intriguing topic.

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

Very interesting. Thanks for the information in which i will need to look into, it is a very intriguing topic.

These wouldn't be jewish curses. More specifically they are subliminals since music is listened to a lot the people machinate what the curse does. In other words perhaps at some point in history the curse "created scenarios". But these subliminals connect the person to said curse or make them create the curse.

You can throw a curse as in the bible and hope that it affects the Gentiles as much as possible. But some or many will resist. The funny part this is way more nefarious as music is something that potentially deeply affects people. So there is increased chance of connecting with this.

The fact of the matter is subliminal > curse. Not because it's not a curse don't get me wrong but because these people are opening up to the curse so it bypasses their protection. At some point in time someone created this whether it's a deluded xtian or judeo-bolshevik or a jew whether intentionally or subconsciously. In other words a hostile extra-terrestrial applying his own weltanschaang(World-View) on Gentiles.

The fact of the matter is this IS worse than the curse in the bible. Your literally allowing the very commands of the bible to bypass your filters. If music is something like meditation to people, some people literally go crazy without music they have such a vicious hold on people. Funny enough think about it for a second at least with a biblical curse it can be worn down or it can hit your AoP and you clean it off or it can be stopped or reduced by beings of higher power. With music not only could it bypass but often times gets stuck in your head. For those whom aren't advanced in void how many times have you passed by a car with loud music the car leaves the music is drowned out by the city noises but when you hear the quietness the music is still stuck in your head like some sticky glue of sounds and your like "ugh not this crap music stuck in my head now".

Same thing with this it's not just the conscious sticking of music to your head but the subconscious kinda like going to church back when it was mandatory and people were being subliminally captured.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanic Path said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

A jew using a Pentacle is like someone daring a super nova...

That is not untrue. Most of them who have engaged deeply even in a symbolic manner, they either go insane or have other negativity heaped on them.

You will not see Rabbis and other smart ones use these symbols whatsoever, nor anything strongly Satanic in an original fashion. But there are cases of exception such as infiltration. They are willing to take serious risks if necessary.

Their top ones, avoid all of this like pesticide, they know better. They know it's going to slowly grip it's talons in them and poison them. So they warn against the use of these things for their select own.
The enemy for example has corrupted the minds of most when it comes to the afterlife. And anyone not really searching out these things is bound to get messed up in the long run, gentiles I mean.
They are an enemy program so the "judgement" they speak about is rather different and the third temple as they mention is how was mentioned here a square shaped like the Mudslime worship place in saudi.( this has been explained better here).
Lots of what I am feeling now is , the Universe and its lawlessness for us atleast here on Earth and how the chosen few abuse these rights to mess up the minds of gentiles and create a moral dilemma while they so easily choose to break these very rules. They do pay for it but when someone is so deeply consumed by the feelings of being superior and taking over planets, there is very little that can actually be done here. I remember as a kid being afraid of Satan because of the scum media as highly disaligned individuals were attributed of being Satanists. While the enemy would as mentioned wear big crosses on their chest , mentioned everything wrong they have done and have the crowd clapping for them. The JoS however I would like to mention gave it a really slow process of actually getting to know the Gods and what they stand for. Really slow but solid. For most people however I am amazed as to how they just lead their lives ( not that I am a judge to say) rather how they lead themselves down each day. trying to live up to standards they cant( however I would like to mention the bravery many gentiles take in to be more than what they are everyday , as many didnt have this community to say the least). Also we have to keep in mind the fact about this being a war, and you cant really expect decency from somewhere with a stolen identity, ideas etc as this very process helps them conquer planets. I have been called a weirdo too for beleiving in such things mentioned here but more than often they turn out to be true.

I notice the most famous tend to sport Satanic symbols (as a tattoo, on jewelry, clothing, etc). Funny how the most famous and popular (often with Jewish blood) are actually just a slave or human robot for grooming as a sacrifice. Higher-ups Rabbis would never ever use it. Of course, it makes sense to have their slaves, even their own, wear it and suffer from it. Oh how kind and compassionate they are to each other! Lol...pitiful bunches.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back