Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Forgiveness

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
PrometheusRex said:
I'm looking for a bit of clarity...

I've recently been compelled to write about everything I've done in life, from my accomplishments to my shortcomings. In the process, I'm reviewing what I've done, what others have done to me, looking at the people that have come and gone along the way, and I started thinking about the nature of forgiveness.

Now, as far as I understand it, guilt and forgiveness are tools that the enemy uses to keep people oppressed and depressed as explained in Nietzschean schools of thought. Buddhists also have somewhat of an unhealthy relationship with forgiveness, lauding it over everyone as if they are superior to everyone else and as if they are incapable of wrongdoing.

We have to make a fundamental dichotomy here. The "Christian" forgiveness, is based on mistakes one never has ever done, these are only lies to enslave people. The most blatant example, one being born with "Original Sin". It's a mistake credited out of a lie, that does not even exist. In this case, "Forgiveness" is only a psychological weapon of the jews, in the carrot and stick operation of creating false blame and handing out false forgiveness.

Nobody requires the above mental mechanism at all. Deprogramming from the xian program gets rid of the above, and the above is not "Forgiveness". It's just using "Forgiveness" to an irrational extent, and to a pathological mission.

Xianity, in reality, "Forgives" nothing by "Forgiving" everything. Murderers, child molestors, insane killers, whatever, are all "Excused" in the eyes of the lord, and therefore, "Forgiveness" has no meaning in itself, as it corrects nothing.

Actual "Forgiveness" manifests when someone has evened out an error. In the case of xianity, it's the protection of all errors, by providing a fake psychological forgiveness with nothing to back it up. In fact, this mentality, perpetuates eternal and repetitive destruction on all levels. "Forgiveness", as with "Love", loses all it's content and means nothing anymore. It becomes empty and therefore in effective.

The enemy doesn't create guilt in people for no reason other than to cause them grief and confusion. They create irrational and false guilt on them just to keep them in fear. This type of "Guilt" is not a productive guilt, nor a recoil in the sight that one is going the wrong way [except of being wrong in not slaving for jews]. It's just a bullshit psyop that has nothing got to do with any form of advancement, but is just mental abuse.

Let alone, nobody really gets redeemed in xianity, and everyone gets redeemed at the same time, because all of it is just a bullshit hoax meant to drive people insane. Nietzsche understood this jewish mental hospital, and he talked elaborately about abolishing essentially, the xian program from one's mindset.

Since "Conscience", "Faith", "Forgiveness" and all the related things, had a xian tint without any alternative in his time, he made a valuation of the values he encountered, and judged them all to be false and shit, and only deserving of permanent destruction, if anything better was to arise out of these ashes.

Satanism has nothing got to do, even remotely, with this. We are here to destroy these programs. Actually, Nietzsche may have joined us on sight if we existed in his time.

PrometheusRex said:
Given this logic, if searching for forgiveness is something that robs me of power and agency, then, as a devotee of Satan, I should be wise to the fact and head for the hills.

I am curious, however, to know what the Satanic attitude to forgiveness is - giving or getting. Are there ever occasions where forgiveness is worth being sought after? Is there something so heinous that it can never be forgiven?

I also don't think forgiveness and trust are synonymous. I may eventually be able to forgive someone for doing something, but I may not trust them with that particular thing again. But, then, does forgiveness mean I should be open to the idea that they can earn my trust back?

In Satanism you are not to seek "Forgiveness". Satanic forgiveness, is based on natural understanding that human beings can do specific mistakes, impeding their advancement and/or wronging others. Miscalculation, lack of empathy, or understanding, a bad decision, what have you. In this case, forgiveness is a natural thing such as understanding errors of judgement [in one's self and others] and improving to fix these in the future. There is no game of "Forgiveness" in Satanism.

Yes, forgiveness is something normal and natural, and has to do with re-assesing situations, and accepting incapacities or faults in one's self and others. Living humans can make mistakes, and to even these, forgiveness can be similar to healing. An error of judgement causes damage, and then forgiveness comes in to even this error by mending ties.

Spiritual Satanism is also about not harboring delusions. For example, nobody here believes that after approximately 4000 years of attacks on Paganism and entirely wiping out everything, the enemy is going to just "Change" or needs to be "Forgiven". This is only victim mentality that will lead to the grave, and is inconsistent with any reality, even in short term temporary vision. When a race maintains themselves for thousands of years around killing all Gentiles, then they are not to be trusted. Or when they have built every literal structure that would destroy a Satanist on sight. Stupidity is a sin in Satanism.

Violation of trust by doing mistakes, means one does not believe another is up to a task. If one proves consistently that they are above a task, then forgiveness can actually rebuild trust. Sometimes, people, after having done a mistake, can come back doubly corrected, or doubly wronged. It all depends on the situation and circumstance involved.

Advancement, overcoming, and becoming better, are very important in Satanism, because it's through this we avoid errors that may have plagued us in the past.

Forgiveness is not a sin or to be pathologically sought after in Satanism. There is no sin you are trying to redeem.

Thank you, HP. This has been most educational and enlightening. It paralleled a lot of what I instinctively believed, but I just needed confirmation on it.

Thats exactly what people need to understand. There are things in this world that will never change, no matter what you say or what you do.Parasites will be parasites as such is their nature, and they must be gotten rid of, or it will recover and take tour body over again. And such is the case with jews and the enemy. We must not leave a trace of them if we are to win, which will come with time as long as we keep persisting with our war.

How do our Gods punish us if we knowingly do wrong on the highest levels of Satanism?For example one murders a cat or rapes a child or kills someone who is of Satan?

Does He punish us in the next life or what is the specific punishment a Satanist will recieve?

Im not talking about stupidity or things like that im talking about serious crimes against Satan when one also is of Satan??

Does it immediately make one not a Satanist or does Satan still accept us and forgives us??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back