Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Year Address: World Change And Spiritual Illiteracy Solving

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
If Gentiles could see how the jews see them, even for 10 seconds, they would never forget this sight. Indeed, to the jews, the "Gentile", is a goyim, a literal animal in human form. In this case, they understand less about spirituality than a fly understands about advanced rocketry. This was not the case, and we know this historically to be true from all surviving history. This was heaped upon humanity.

Unfortunately, over the years, one comes to encounter this very sad reality for themselves, because it has manifested itself blatantly. The jews know what they are saying, because they have caused this very reality to self-manifest.

Many individuals know and understand few things about spirituality, even the very studied ones. And the very "studied" ones, always appear to not really have much to offer, unless one is totally a novice. That is because in many cases, these individuals may have studied and so forth, but lack of superior purposes, and lack of actual spiritual communication, impedes someone from true understanding.

One has to actually devote themselves in the "Spiritual Path" to get something out of it, not dissimilar to how one, if they want wealth or health or any other attainment, this requires their attention to reach a level of power.

Every so often, jews would make a trash can out of my e-mail with their trashy e-mails. Except of incoherent rants, there are things that I find appalling in regards to this species of people. One of them is how lowly dogs they assume Gentiles are, and how stupid they assume every Gentile is. They have confidence in their creation, as the NPC Gentile is their creation, and they want to advertise this at every opportunity they find.

For example, they believe they can get away with one lie in regards to a subject. Rabbis, always, do believe they can lie their way out. Their whole culture that they export, is filled with lies. In regards to how much they believe that Gentiles know of spirituality, they laugh their asses at Gentiles. While we are reaching the level of "Not anymore", we are definitely not here yet. But we will be soon. Jews are surprised they are losing control of this whole situation.

Spiritual understanding and information, such as the Joy of Satan and other information here. One will see as they advance, it has levels like an onion. When one is new, they understand the first layer, then the second, then the third and so on. If one is not on the level yet, you can share the exact information with someone, but since we humans understand things from our perspective, one has to be at the level of understanding the function of information.

A hidden code the Jews have in regards to their "writings", is that their actual meaning, is to be understood with "Ruah HaKodesh", or what they call "The Holy Spirit". In their case, this "Ruah" is a level of awakening the chakra system all in all.

As far as Gentiles are concerned, advanced perception starts to come in with the Kundalini Serpent being risen or properly awakened. This gives someone the necessary insight to separate true from false, on the high levels of advancement, and see the reality behind spirituality and meditation.

Gentiles could use some honesty if we are to escape out of this situation. For thousands of years, Gentiles our "Species" has behaved like cattle [as the jews defined for it], in an imposed spiritual quarantine by the enemy. The enemy is responsible for causing this, but many individuals are responsible for continuing this.

A common complaint in Alchemical Medieval texts, is how many people do not understand "The Craft" [of Alchemy]. This remains true to this very day. Alchemists were forced underground because of this, and many had to LARP around as even xians to avoid having their head chopped off by brainless mobs. This was the fruit of promoting spiritual illiteracy and actual illiteracy to the masses.

We went from Library of Alexandria, public debating, and philosophizing, to literally having your head chopped off if you knew how to read. The Middle Ages was a terrifying time for humanity at large.

The enemy is trying to restart Middle Ages, because positive progress is done in humans breaking away from their control and wanting to generate new forms of thought outside their slave control. I observe many new technologies and the free flow of information, as very positive things, which many people take for granted. Imagine, all of this began only in the last 20 years. We think that this is for granted, but it is definitely not. It is an early phenomenon.

Therefore, jews are terrified as a slaver losing their control over a mass of slaves. Nothing that we see in this world now, is a "normal reaction" that deals with them being in control. They are not, and they have gone apeshit over the population. As soon as the floodgates opened in the last centuries, many people became interested in spirituality again. Yet, many people are as naive as to speak about Golden Ages and how everything will turn into perfect very soon.

The question is this: look around you, and tell me how many people do you see that are properly advanced or spiritually advancing at all? The answer to this is, not many.

How many people are you seeing that are doing anything about the enemy and/or at least resisting their paradigm? The question is probably, very few. Numbers here are increasing by the day.

Chances are, if you are self searching, you are smarter than the average population. This is not to prop your ego so that you go around thinking everyone else is stupid and you superior. There are many smart people in many professions and other fields, and many people who are simply "Smart".

In the case of a Satanist, there is another flame that is burning inside, and for lack of better specification, we can just call it the remnants of a spiritual soul. This soul will propel someone during their life to spiritual discovery and ascent. All Gentiles have this part of the soul, but in many, it is a flame so put down, that only the candlewick remains. In many cases, under endless tons of tar.

Unless these numbers of spiritual and self seeking humans increase in the planet, and unless Gentiles start taking this whole aspect of life a bit seriously, jews do still remain at large, a more "spiritual" people, but they are also in rampant decline. As mathematical reality has it, they will sink before Gentiles do, based on numbers and everything else. We know them and their works.

The average "Spiritual Field" of a Gentile, their average "Understanding", and their average "Intelligence" in that regard, is on a mass level, lower than jews, on average. This is the objective reality. Many Gentiles are so careless, that all they do all day, is sit on a TV, or watch Youtube videos all day.

I just watch how many people behave during the times of the lockdown, where their literal life is ravaged apart and they are left without a future. Many are only playing video games waiting for someone or something to act. Note here, ONLY doing that. When these things in life are taken to the ONLY level, this is where things start to get bad.

They don't try to adapt or help themselves, or seek alternatively a solution due to inner strength. Yet, the good news are, that many people are also seeking Truths or are questioning their experience.

In that regard, Satanists stand opposite to this flock of people. You are the people that, be it now, or once upon a time, searched for answers. You got problems? Well, you have the means of adaptation. This differentiates the Satanic Soul from the regular non-awakened individuals.

Make no mistake, this is not only Gentiles in this category, but jews also. Between Gentiles and Jews, there exists however a rift. The enemy still has their spiritual class, and they still do rituals, and many other things.

The fact that this world is actually changing and Gentiles can keep up a fight, should motivate everyone here to continue. Yes, times are dark, but they would be far darker, this is guaranteed, were it not of us to do anything. As the enemy beats up an animal to immobilize it, we give it courage to actually stand up and fight.

One needs not lose their patience, their cool, or their smile over stupidity going around. As you advance and move past the level in the middle, you'll understand so many things about this world, that it is best to just keep silent about it. Do not fight other people over it. Most people are drones as is, and they are only hovering in the middle of powers they don't understand.

Explaining can fall in vain ears. In the cases of too far advancing, this can be quite impossible to explain anything to an individual. It is as if trying to explain the functions of rocketry to an ant.

If specific individuals are actually monkey or even human, then you can explain them a few things, but still, leave it at that. Humans come to the Truth on their own accord, and when they are ready. You can expose to them with big signs all day, and they will not sink in the information if they are beneath it.

One needs at least some form of governmental or hollywood level of power to do half of this. And as the enemy proves, not even these means can be enough, if humans themselves have not had their inner switch flipped. And this switch is flipped by people being exposed to information which they process, oftentimes on their own. This is why it's far more important to spread information to others. Because some of them are ready, but are not exposed to it yet.

I know it hurts emotionally many people, and I am writing this also for the holidays. We'll hear the usual xian bullshit these holidays again, the usual jewish songs, and the usual jewish kvetching. For the time being, we are living in a jewish world. People, since infancy, are drummed into their heads like autobots, the same jewish programming and code. Many are so beyond saving, that as you advance, you will see that they behave like drones. You'll question yourself on if some individuals do have the capacity or thought or not.

Do not mess up your heart and think of the positive news here: You at least, have the power of self thought, and you have struggled to gain your right to be a partaker of spiritual advancement and Truth. And believe me, your struggle will reward you emotionally, spiritually, and also physically when the proponents of spirituality are understood. You'll have a purpose and they will not.

Do not mess your family with proselytizing, and do not attack them over subjects they cannot fathom and/or understand that will come to your own detriment. Many people put their ego in the front and don't listen to any input from other individuals. You could be miles ahead in self consciousness, and how this affects a cow or a horse is in no way whatsoever. There's no point in being radical.

Be it that the fate of humanity is very sorry, in cases of loved ones who depart and what not, the Gods and Demons will intervene to help. Also, they may provide them help, without wanting to be praised for it. Even worse, I have seen examples where the Gods have intervened to save people like this, and they credit this worthless stuff to "God". It is actually our villified Gods that are pulling humanity out of being wrecked time and time again by the enemy. Eventually, the full understanding of this will arise.

For now, primitive humans understand that the storm starts, and then they go pray to a rock. Then the storm stops. It is some advanced Alien using weather alteration that stops the storm, but the monkey will only understand the rock has helped them. You go and you ask this primitive human and try to take away the stone, and they will want to kill you. This is the level where many of these individuals are at.

It is beyond their reason for the time being. We are getting to where we are now comprehending collectively the existence of these beings.

The good news is, that the RTR's and the Rituals we have done, have had considerable and massive impact to the enemy. For this to manifest socially, time is needed, because humans are grown in a specific way and manner.

This goes on for years, generations, and eras. The better news is that you don't have to wait for this world to change, if you have planned to change yourself. Yes, you can ascend in every-way without the world having necessarily "ascended". It is definitely more difficult, but don't act like you're in the Middle Ages. We are not. And these are good news.

We have to now stop the new Middle Ages from emerging. And this time around, our kind is more empowered than our side was back in time. That is a thing to rejoice and motivate everyone to use this position of advantage to score further wins, and not a heads in to compliance. When you win, you have to push it to finalize this, not just step back.

Understanding the flow of life will put one's heart at ease. We are getting there, and it's happening fast. But at the same point, beautiful flowers have to grow in the midst of weeds and bad weather. But this is the only way to have resilient and strong flowers. This is also how you create new species of flowers, which will be resistant to future storms.

As things are, one should hold their head up high, mind their goals, do their duties, and move forward. It may sound absurd now, this world is going bad right? Yes, but not all of it. Life will go continue despite of anything. We will do what we will do for this world, and for ourselves. It's been a few years that have passed through towards betterment, not a century.

We have to do what we can and the world will follow. Wish everyone a happy 2021, and stay strong in Satan.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Jews will always be dismantled and put down when they try to manifest to us, SS. They don't realise that some of us really possess discernment and psychic powers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We have to now stop the new Middle Ages from emerging. And this time around, our kind is more empowered than our side was back in time. That is a thing to rejoice and motivate everyone to use this position of advantage to score further wins, and not a heads in to compliance. When you win, you have to push it to finalize this, not just step back.

This got me thinking, what could potentially be the positive things that our efforts could bring about through sublimating this Jupiter-Saturn conjunction? And at 0 degrees Aquarius, at that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks, HPHC. Just before reading this I was observing my mother still mindlessly scrolling on her phone. The hours pass and she is still hooked on it. I do chores that she should be doing, in the hopes of it helping, but she never notices or takes advantage. She must think a fairy comes and does her chores for her.

In the previous days, I fought with my family over covid and other topics. I think I have to step back before our relationship sours. I cannot really relate to them except for a few topics, but I can only talk so long before my brain inevitably starts thinking about health and advancement again.

I think I will just try my best to maintain their physical health and leave it at that. I will wait until I have personally advanced further and the world becomes less of the enemy before I attempt directly changing their opinions again.

Thanks for your efforts this year and hope you have a good Yule.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This got me thinking, what could potentially be the positive things that our efforts could bring about through sublimating this Jupiter-Saturn conjunction? And at 0 degrees Aquarius, at that.

Governmental change, a competition between two different types of authority, and the world moving away from a lower and baser perception towards a more spiritual one. Alternatively, the old mode of enemy thinking will do it's best to persist. This is a very "battle oriented" aspect, and has plenty of chaos in it.

Yet, at the same time, these events do fathom a situation where extremes can be created. So I believe in the future we will have "cattle" and "free", and not something in between like we did before. As we enter in Aquarius in general, the "middle line" of "Normies" will increasingly get lost.

For example, look on how many people, only to retain their sanity, are not questioning the enemy agenda at all with Great Reset, vaccines etc. This type of person will be challenged heavily to change their ways, and will either become willing cattle in the future, or have to take a stand and opt to being freer individuals. Their life has been removed from them, and there is no semblance for normal anymore.

Before, the argument existed, that people remained cattle because they had a life to follow and so forth. Onward, this argument will deteriorate more and more. Changes in how we labor [Saturn] will highlight errant perceptions of humans in how we think and our morals [Jupiter]. For example, in the far future, those who do not advance, will only do so out of choice, rather than compulsive force. This is where tin will be divided from gold.

Slaves of the enemy, and other negative actors, who will be cattle and slaves, will do so more out of will other than compulsion.

I believe there is, thankfully, a sufficient amount of humans in category "Free" or at least "Free oriented", to procure so that we don't end up in the whole cattle farm again. The repeat of the cycle of the Middle Ages is repeating itself with different conditions now. Signs are all over that at least half of humanity is not willing to be enslaved like literal cattle.

These aspects will be in effect for 2-3 years, and their influence will cumulatively manifest in 4. The effects of this however will paint the century to come, until we enter Aquarius in circa 2160 for real. 2000 to 2020 will look like a dwarf in global changes 2020 to 2025-30.

Blitzkreig said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks, HPHC. Just before reading this I was observing my mother still mindlessly scrolling on her phone. The hours pass and she is still hooked on it. I do chores that she should be doing, in the hopes of it helping, but she never notices or takes advantage. She must think a fairy comes and does her chores for her.

In the previous days, I fought with my family over covid and other topics. I think I have to step back before our relationship sours. I cannot really relate to them except for a few topics, but I can only talk so long before my brain inevitably starts thinking about health and advancement again.

I think I will just try my best to maintain their physical health and leave it at that. I will wait until I have personally advanced further and the world becomes less of the enemy before I attempt directly changing their opinions again.

People would be more inclined to change if they somehow "hopped" on the JoS, rather than being told about it. Our ideas, while as time goes, they are proven to be all entirely valid, they still remain outside the realm of what people may be willing to accept.

If the fight is worth it, you might as well take it, because sometimes fighting is required to save someone from their stupidity, yet at the same time, in the end, every man has ultimately got to decide for themselves.

For example, it would be far easier if you were a parent, to save your child, than your child saving you in this case. So most people don't even believe this and will just scoff you away in your family. Even if you are 100% right, and a thousand times smarter.

Try going for progressive learning, not battling your way through. Just every so often throw tidbits of info, and when you have the opportunity and the vibes are good, explain more.

I have seen people do the Dedication ritual and being 65 and 75 years old, even 80 years old. So people change. The importance is in being patient in that regard.

Another great Sermon High Priest HoodedCobra, I wish the best of luck for you in 2021, you deserve it.

I am new to the forum. I went to high school from 71 to 74 with much older students, some over 30, and all paid killers trafficking Coke and pot, plus banned drugs to mix in the pot to cause addiction, even semi consciousness to raping. The very worst one was in Likud and he is simply a butcher and torture named **** and he raises eels like wolf eels in the Gig Harbor area to dispose of people. I think this fiend has been using human sacrifices to eat since before 71. I left that area in 2019. I did manage to connect to some military that were brave and knew about cruel killings in places like Yugoslavia. **** is an animal who believes that his ancestors were killed in Germany somewhere and get has the right to kill anyone he wants to get what he wants. This situation is very bad. Anyway. I am learning to do the rtrs and reading the articles, and I think I will soon do the dedication. What really happened in those two world wars? The Nazi party seems to have sacred design, but then that Ostplan was implemented. The bottom line seems to be that the Germans at Dunkirk could have finished off the British and French but were betrayed and then subjected to. genocidal attacks. Stalin was going to attack Germany, say some historians but the Germans attacked first. I hope to find rest and heal myself. Some Jews who were crazy attacked me in Reno several months ago and stole some stuff I had in storage. I don't get it. They think they have the right to take what they want because Jews in the past were killed. I hope to. soon read more edifying material about this religious warfare against the original pagan god and goddess worship.

Welcome. I hope Spiritual Satanism will absolve you from the things you have experienced.

Unfortunately what you describe with some jews being psychotic murderers and so on, is real. They believe they are entitled to do anything to Gentiles.

Please do use the "New Topic" function in the forum for the rest of your questions.

Brooks888 said:

Brooks888 said:
The very worst one was in Likud

I'm gonna stop you right there. "The worst one was in Likud" basically, you grew up with someone who's in an Israeli conservative party?

Not even the third sentence, and you already admitted you're (((Israeli)))

In regards to the retardation of mankind. Is there a specific reason why the Gods picked 20 or so years give or take to come? Wouldn't sometime around the next 5 years 2025 circa the Apex of Pisces/Aquarius like mentioned by you HP.Cobra. Wouldn't it make more sense to intervene with humanity now rather than such a trying time. (Ignoring the whole humanity won't take it and might attack which unto itself is also retarded thing to be doing. Though it wouldn't surprise me if humanity did do something).

Isn't technically speaking a bit dangerous especially with things like Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, 2030s-2040s leading to 2050 the so-called normal racial make up being a mixed race basically "goobacks" from South Park.

But it seems to me like the Gods should intervene sooner rather than later.

I understand their foresight into the future gives them an edge over a mere low level mortal such as myself. But still it seems like the enemy will still have enough of a stranglehold to kinda fuck up humanity more with wars and issues occurring looking at Biden and his cabal looking to take the reins from Trump, not that Trump is perfect nor a Hitler.

But yeah isn't it kinda bad. I know it's not they come and snap!, magic fingers everything changes. But it seems like the Empire of Orion should just retake their territory not like the Draco Empire could stop them at this point. What can their skeleton crew in the Solar System do against whatever kind of armada is coming.

Pardon the whole Sci-Fi/Sci-Fantasy scenario I painted but it's not incorrect it is an armada coming.

Blitzkreig said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are amazing info like the "We are change" and computing forever in YT, who talk about Covid and how deadly the vaccine is. And how the CREATOR of the fucking vaccine, wont even take it! You could find a lot of info from those.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We have to do what we can and the world will follow. Wish everyone a happy 2021, and stay strong in Satan.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you! The onion layers analogy is very helpful in both rembering what others can comprehend and a reminder to stay silent. Silence invites question, which might help others understand the next layer.

I heard an analogy yesterday about the 'honeybee and the fly'. The honeybee is the type of person who seeks meaningful interaction that positively contributes to their life and world (think of a single flower in a area of waste). The fly seeks "garbage" and likes festering in negativity, generating more of the same. "Be like the honeybee" was clearly the message.

Afraid of sounding too "new age", I will stop :mrgreen:

A great sermon as always. Wishing all Satanists a happy and fruitful 2021.

Hail Satan

A couple of days ago I was at a friend's house and everything shifts to jews and Hitler, I have spoken for like 1.5 hours and they were speechless about what I told them, I basically told them everything about jews and Hitler leaving out the Satanist part and they were speechless and wanted to know more, they have believed me completely, I couldn't believe it lol and I probably have influenced the life of some people for the best, now they don't even want to see movies with jews in it lmao

The jews have Gentiles under hypnosis. And it's like you go to see a hypnotist show.

The audience watching does not expect to unhypnotise the hypnotised subject. They expect the hypnotist that put the subject under hypnosis to undo the hypnosis.

I've found myself attacked and maligned by trying to bring these things to people's awareness. But others are on another wavelength to us. A friend told me people say I'm crazy and that I must put my tinfoil hat on.

It's not that I was coming from my heart. From a place of caring. So silence is important for your own welfare and wellbeing in getting on with others.

And so we do our bit spiritually behind the scenes in secret.

And let the Jews that put the people under hypnosis undo their hypnosis by their pushing the envelope too far.

I found I grew accustomed to not seeing anyone's face. Until there was a cute little child and she had a face covering. And then I felt really mad because I believe it causes oxygen deprivation. Harming our children.

Well as people get angry the Jew undoes their hypnosis and the spiritual light can shine through their dark clouds.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Worth mentioning again..

A rising tide raises all boats.

The collective consciousness is impacted by individuals personal vibration.

So we must meditate and advance because we let our side down when we don't.

For those higher level people who aren't highly unstable or liable to hopping on bandwagons or whatever they think is 'the winning team' I try to suggest avenues into something like Satanism via more indirect ways like Tarot. But for those normies I don't really trust with this information I thought of this "hopping" thing too, because even when someone thinks about jeboo once a year they have weird emotional resonances to the concept and the like, the idea that something will just come down and save them.

Those SS who still somehow have a mentality of 'being saved' need to start being more dynamic and active for their own sake, as everything rapidly happening in the world is not a distant thing anymore.

Also about the middle ground disappearing, I see more and more of the worst scum poisoning our culture on places like twitter speaking highly of islam and the like, so I expect loads of idiots to go in that direction, even as this 'belief system' seems to be collapsing in its home countries.

Brooks888 said:

Welcome, that is good that you are reading. Hitler was an advanced soul, reincarnated to help us stop the Soviet horde from overrunning Europe. He was never intended to fully win the war, just buy more time.

That is unfortunate you were attacked. Stay safe and keep meditating and you will find your health in a much better state every day.

I don't know how great this divide of the human race will land in the end of those who willingly remain a slave and those who are free, and there's no saying just how this world will change, but if it's true that the enemy is slowly starting to reveal the existence of aliens to humanity then it will be nothing short of drastic in the years to come, and likewise the reaction from humanity will be severe both on the good spectrum and the bad, but it will be a massive reaction we could've only dreamed of within the last two decades regardless. A reaction is better than no reaction.

It is important to remember though that we are here, we are Satanists, we are already by that definition within the divide of 'free' even if just in comparison to those who are without in awareness. With the knowledge and means we know, we have every tool to help ourselves further and free our own souls thanks to Satan himself. We already have all we need within our own souls thanks to him, every tool has been given to us, one needs only then the guidance to use it effectively, to perfect what may make it faulty, to balance what might make it inefficient, to free what may be hindering it and from there on

A strong desire to help and save the self, to make the necessary changes of personal growth alone is what incites the internal discipline of self-sufficiency, that deep desire to grow and progress, to stand upon your own foundation in your own capabilities and powers, there is no greater feeling of confidence and personal strength than when you can rely on your own self. Scrutinize the obstacles both in behaviour, environment and spiritual capability that hold you back the most in your progress and spiritual freedom, find the causes, the sources, the means to overcome or work around them and break the chains to fly ever more forward in your freedom and potential so you can be the strongest and free-est you can be in the times to come.

Year 2160, I hope I will still be alive and healthy in that year, I do not want to die, life is too precious to just die as an SS. I have been with Satan since I was 15, I have no doubt that with perseverance and dedication I will reach immortality.

Ariton 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

Governmental change, a competition between two different types of authority, and the world moving away from a lower and baser perception towards a more spiritual one. Alternatively, the old mode of enemy thinking will do it's best to persist. This is a very "battle oriented" aspect, and has plenty of chaos in it.

Yet, at the same time, these events do fathom a situation where extremes can be created. So I believe in the future we will have "cattle" and "free", and not something in between like we did before. As we enter in Aquarius in general, the "middle line" of "Normies" will increasingly get lost.

For example, look on how many people, only to retain their sanity, are not questioning the enemy agenda at all with Great Reset, vaccines etc. This type of person will be challenged heavily to change their ways, and will either become willing cattle in the future, or have to take a stand and opt to being freer individuals. Their life has been removed from them, and there is no semblance for normal anymore.

Before, the argument existed, that people remained cattle because they had a life to follow and so forth. Onward, this argument will deteriorate more and more. Changes in how we labor [Saturn] will highlight errant perceptions of humans in how we think and our morals [Jupiter]. For example, in the far future, those who do not advance, will only do so out of choice, rather than compulsive force. This is where tin will be divided from gold.

Slaves of the enemy, and other negative actors, who will be cattle and slaves, will do so more out of will other than compulsion.

I believe there is, thankfully, a sufficient amount of humans in category "Free" or at least "Free oriented", to procure so that we don't end up in the whole cattle farm again. The repeat of the cycle of the Middle Ages is repeating itself with different conditions now. Signs are all over that at least half of humanity is not willing to be enslaved like literal cattle.

These aspects will be in effect for 2-3 years, and their influence will cumulatively manifest in 4. The effects of this however will paint the century to come, until we enter Aquarius in circa 2160 for real. 2000 to 2020 will look like a dwarf in global changes 2020 to 2025-30.

Very good writing was Cobra High Priest!

However, I would have questions.

Are you sure the Aquarius Era will be in 2160?

I ask because, in theory, the Gods will return to last year, in 20 years, and I’m guessing they’ll be back by 2040.

But in 2025, in theory, the world will collapse in this form as we now know it.

Couldn’t 2025 be the Age of Aquarius?

I would be interested in your opinion on this.

Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.

Here is a way to explain it. Tune into the energy of something when it's very near the next sign such as the last bit like 29:45 Libra or something (just an example). You will notice it starts to have the energy of the next sign a little. You can feel it slightly but it's not fully there yet. That is probably what he's saying is going on with earth. I noticed that with Saturn especially this time around. It was weird. But anyways I think that's what Cobra is saying is going on with earth. We are in Aquarius but we are not in Aquarius at the same time.

AllhailEARTH said:
I will be taking you guys to court when I can cause you know whatever your parents sign you into is supposed to become null and void when one turns 18
Try it retard. Nobody signed you into anything.

Karnonnos said:
Also about the middle ground disappearing, I see more and more of the worst scum poisoning our culture on places like twitter speaking highly of islam and the like, so I expect loads of idiots to go in that direction, even as this 'belief system' seems to be collapsing in its home countries.
Should we get to the point where the enemy is spiritually defeated and some dumb people are still pushing programs of degeneracy, I believe I will occasionally be cursing the shit out of them.

Don't be surprised if in 2030 and 2040 we still have people shouting 'jesus is god'.

Aquarius said:
Year 2160, I hope I will still be alive and healthy in that year, I do not want to die, life is too precious to just die as an SS. I have been with Satan since I was 15, I have no doubt that with perseverance and dedication I will reach immortality.
My shared belief. I will manage to complete the Magnum Opus in this lifetime, however long it takes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Could this be the scenario which you did described above:

The citizen is offered to cancel all personal loans under the so-called "Word Dept Reset Program" (global debt reset program).

The state receives the necessary financial resources from the IMF (International Monetary Fund).

In order to join this program, the citizen must surrender all ownership claims on already existing properties. In addition, the citizen agrees to take the Covid-19 and Covid-21 vaccines without resistance.

I postet about it here:

Great Reset / IMF International Monetary Found milestones plan
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49086

Greetings to all.
I am a 60 year old man born in the last year of the boomer generation (1945-1960). I grew up in a xian society, went to catholic schools run by Marist brothers and then university run by Jesuit priests. I never bought the xian BS, not even when I was a child and thoroughly rejected it, so much so that my xian professors knew to leave me alone on the subject of faith. I travelled extensively as a young man, served in the US Army in Germany (something I am not proud of anymore), got two BAs (fine art and anthropology) and a MA in Archaeological Anthropology with a focus on ancient astronomy and calendrics. Worked as a journalist, professional photographer, exhibiting artist and sometimes lecturer on the night skies. I made a good living and now own three homes, two in the US and one in Mexico and have completely retired from working for others.
In my 20s and 30s I enjoyed spiritual benefits from entheogens and light shamanic practices but rejected focusing my life on them as anything other than the experience itself made sense. Explanations to understand the "oneness" of peak entheogenic experience seemed loaded with xian and New Age BS. So I pretty much became an agnostic and lived life working and partying without any further thought on the subject
Fast forward to 2008 when, under Obama, I realized that Zionist control of our gov't was widespread, then I started looking more closely at history and saw the reality of our 2 millennia enslavement to Abrahamic thought. I have now read a good amount of history, philosophy, theology to have a firm grasp of the true nature of our enemy and how "they" (the financial, media and political zionist elites) control our minds through their propaganda. All of this to contextualize what happened next.
I own a cabin in a small village in rural midwest America, I bought this cabin in 2015 because when I first saw it I thought it looked witchy and aesthetically very pleasing. My spiritual sense (in all its agnosticism) was very happy as I spend quite a bit of time outdoors and taking care of the wild animals that live in my property, feeding birds and small critters and watching deer and raccoons as they come and go. Then I had an accident injuring my upper back, as I spent a fair amount of time recovering in bed, I started researching the Tarot, someone had gifted me a set of cards and I took some interest in it. This led me to watch a lot of videos on Tarot and hence Magic(k). Eventually I become somewhat familiar with concepts such a Magick and witchcraft, etc. but I wasn't that interested in its practice. It all seemed quite fantastical. Not to mention that most available information about neo-paganism is on Wicca, and that seemed to me loaded with Abrahamic lies and deceit.
On October 16th (New Moon) of this year I was reading a novel in my cabin (not on any drug whatsoever) when suddenly and completely unexpected I got a visitation, hard to explain exactly what happened but it was like a download of gnosis and the figure of a flaming woman in-front of me. I was surprised and scared but the gnosis and the figure weren't threatening at all, Extasis and apotheosis seemed to take the place of the initial fear. Total acceptance ensued. I knew and I understood the figure in front of me was who I now address as Mother Lilith, this wasn't the apotheosis of an acid peak where you are subsumed in white light, this was the apotheosis of an equal, the realization that Demons such as Lilith are real (not just in my mind as is the white light of acid trips) and they consider us as brothers, sisters and sons and daughters. In that gnosis I got the essence of how to practice ritual invocation of her from Mother Lilith herself.
Towards the end of this incredible manifestation I was told to write and wrote the following (I've never written a poem or anything similar to this in my life) among other things:

Deep in the darkness of the abyss
where man-thought stands
light does not shine its blinding rays
to accuse with shameless guilt.
Darkness in all her majesty and sublime immensity
envelops the longing heart
of the man that wills
his life to be.
Only in the night of the Goddess
can the spirit spring forth
with all its might
in flesh and soul,
I curse the light.

I have taken my practice very seriously since then (three months that seem like no time and all time), I perform my rituals everyday and sometimes twice a day (or night), after dusk and before dawn. I take two hours at least for every ritual session. Mother Lilith has shown me quite a bit, I trust her completely. Curiously I haven't seen nor have I invoked any other demons. Lilith's gnosis and favour seems to be enough for me. After that powerful manifestation she presents herself to me now only in ritual and in the astral plane (mind's eye). The figure of Baphomet has presented itself (always next or around Lilith, it doesn't seem to do anything or say anything, it is just the image of the goat or just the goat's head and the torch with the flame of light, I surmise the Baphomet is just a representation of me as the "Alchemical Self".

HPSC I am grateful for this website and this particular thread in which we can share some of this experiences and gnosis. I'm looking forward to a future with the only true religion I have found or that found me.

You are very welcome. This is a very insightful post and thanks for sharing your experience. The goal of this is to reach a point where our information will be available to any person of all ages, irrespective of societal, financial, or otherwise status. Then people can make a reasonable choice.

Keep studying, rest reassured, you will find highly insightful posts. At this point, knowledge has reached a major pinnacle where endless questions have been answered, and you will feel as if you are in a huge library that you expected to be all your life. In this case what one needs to do is meditate, study, and listen to their inner call, such as you have.

Have a nice stay.

xoloboy said:
Greetings to all.
I am a 60 year old man born in the last year of the boomer generation (1945-1960). I grew up in a xian society, went to catholic schools run by Marist brothers and then university run by Jesuit priests. I never bought the xian BS, not even when I was a child and thoroughly rejected it, so much so that my xian professors knew to leave me alone on the subject of faith. I travelled extensively as a young man, served in the US Army in Germany (something I am not proud of anymore), got two BAs (fine art and anthropology) and a MA in Archaeological Anthropology with a focus on ancient astronomy and calendrics. Worked as a journalist, professional photographer, exhibiting artist and sometimes lecturer on the night skies. I made a good living and now own three homes, two in the US and one in Mexico and have completely retired from working for others.
In my 20s and 30s I enjoyed spiritual benefits from entheogens and light shamanic practices but rejected focusing my life on them as anything other than the experience itself made sense. Explanations to understand the "oneness" of peak entheogenic experience seemed loaded with xian and New Age BS. So I pretty much became an agnostic and lived life working and partying without any further thought on the subject
Fast forward to 2008 when, under Obama, I realized that Zionist control of our gov't was widespread, then I started looking more closely at history and saw the reality of our 2 millennia enslavement to Abrahamic thought. I have now read a good amount of history, philosophy, theology to have a firm grasp of the true nature of our enemy and how "they" (the financial, media and political zionist elites) control our minds through their propaganda. All of this to contextualize what happened next.
I own a cabin in a small village in rural midwest America, I bought this cabin in 2015 because when I first saw it I thought it looked witchy and aesthetically very pleasing. My spiritual sense (in all its agnosticism) was very happy as I spend quite a bit of time outdoors and taking care of the wild animals that live in my property, feeding birds and small critters and watching deer and raccoons as they come and go. Then I had an accident injuring my upper back, as I spent a fair amount of time recovering in bed, I started researching the Tarot, someone had gifted me a set of cards and I took some interest in it. This led me to watch a lot of videos on Tarot and hence Magic(k). Eventually I become somewhat familiar with concepts such a Magick and witchcraft, etc. but I wasn't that interested in its practice. It all seemed quite fantastical. Not to mention that most available information about neo-paganism is on Wicca, and that seemed to me loaded with Abrahamic lies and deceit.
On October 16th (New Moon) of this year I was reading a novel in my cabin (not on any drug whatsoever) when suddenly and completely unexpected I got a visitation, hard to explain exactly what happened but it was like a download of gnosis and the figure of a flaming woman in-front of me. I was surprised and scared but the gnosis and the figure weren't threatening at all, Extasis and apotheosis seemed to take the place of the initial fear. Total acceptance ensued. I knew and I understood the figure in front of me was who I now address as Mother Lilith, this wasn't the apotheosis of an acid peak where you are subsumed in white light, this was the apotheosis of an equal, the realization that Demons such as Lilith are real (not just in my mind as is the white light of acid trips) and they consider us as brothers, sisters and sons and daughters. In that gnosis I got the essence of how to practice ritual invocation of her from Mother Lilith herself.
Towards the end of this incredible manifestation I was told to write and wrote the following (I've never written a poem or anything similar to this in my life) among other things:

Deep in the darkness of the abyss
where man-thought stands
light does not shine its blinding rays
to accuse with shameless guilt.
Darkness in all her majesty and sublime immensity
envelops the longing heart
of the man that wills
his life to be.
Only in the night of the Goddess
can the spirit spring forth
with all its might
in flesh and soul,
I curse the light.

I have taken my practice very seriously since then (three months that seem like no time and all time), I perform my rituals everyday and sometimes twice a day (or night), after dusk and before dawn. I take two hours at least for every ritual session. Mother Lilith has shown me quite a bit, I trust her completely. Curiously I haven't seen nor have I invoked any other demons. Lilith's gnosis and favour seems to be enough for me. After that powerful manifestation she presents herself to me now only in ritual and in the astral plane (mind's eye). The figure of Baphomet has presented itself (always next or around Lilith, it doesn't seem to do anything or say anything, it is just the image of the goat or just the goat's head and the torch with the flame of light, I surmise the Baphomet is just a representation of me as the "Alchemical Self".

HPSC I am grateful for this website and this particular thread in which we can share some of this experiences and gnosis. I'm looking forward to a future with the only true religion I have found or that found me.

I thank you for the warm welcome, indeed study and discipline to practice. It is interesting to realize that as you say there is an infinite library of knowledge and magicians have the keys to it.
Hail Lilith, Hail Satan

xoloboy said:
Greetings to all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back