Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preparing For New RTR Schedule

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Soon, there will be a new release for another RTR Schedule.

Everyone is advised to take some rest, enjoy themselves, and optimally do their meditations in preparation for the next schedule.

The last one went beautifully. The Gods are proud for all of us who participated. These times are pivotal and very crucial for the future of the world.

There will be, aside warfare, important things to help everyone during Yule and set off a precedent of success for the New Year.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you and grateful to be able to do our part in this war.

Too many lies in this world. It's all an illusion.

I want to be real and for this world to be released from the very sinister forces acting upon our lovely planet.

Critical times. We stand to fight for our world.

Any more word on the new ritual? Or will this be given into next year. I hope this schedule has some 88/99 rituals in it.

So we are still doing some new rtr type thing you talked about or we doing another scedule or both. I personally thought we should have done the money ones and the destroying xtianity one that was the three part destroying the Bible ritual. Just my two cents but I think those three could be helpful especially as Saturn and Jupiter come together with the destroying xtianity one as these two planets both deal with different aspects of that religion.

I know on the 20th and 21st for sure I will do a lot of final rtr as this appears to be a very powerful astrological time. Maybe even as powerful or more so than the 2012 thing whatever happened so far as energy (was not sure but me and others I know too felt some sort of energy surge or shift and electricity like feeling for a bit around the solstice) It really could be a good time to do warfare or other things remember too Money meditations anyone can start them i will and other spells for things. Looks like anything done on that day will be amplified greatly.

Wtf. I think I saw a dream of the new schedule. It's going to be a wrecking ball I must say...

Really curious about the effects I'll experience with the next one. The last one was truly remarkable, even I had and still have (as I'm still doing daily RTRs for the Serpent to be free) an ongoing effect in my base chakra and legs. This last offensive has made a couple things clearer for me as well so I realize what my real problems in manifesting reality are, and I know precisely how to fix it.

The only one other than the Serpent is free that I hope we'll do again is the Restoring Communications as I feel it's a big one in a world full of media and methods of tracking people. If there's a better one to have technology itself/machines going against the Jews, even better.

SIEG HEIL!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Hi!

Thank you so much High Priest!!
Reading this made my day!

I always thought if I am making the Gods proud and here you are, posting a magnificent message. Thank you High Priest!!

Thank you to all Brothers and Sisters in Satan!!
We can do this!

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS FOREVER!!!!

slyscorpion said:
So we are still doing some new rtr type thing you talked about or we doing another scedule or both. I personally thought we should have done the money ones and the destroying xtianity one that was the three part destroying the Bible ritual. Just my two cents but I think those three could be helpful especially as Saturn and Jupiter come together with the destroying xtianity one as these two planets both deal with different aspects of that religion.

I know on the 20th and 21st for sure I will do a lot of final rtr as this appears to be a very powerful astrological time. Maybe even as powerful or more so than the 2012 thing whatever happened so far as energy (was not sure but me and others I know too felt some sort of energy surge or shift and electricity like feeling for a bit around the solstice) It really could be a good time to do warfare or other things remember too Money meditations anyone can start them i will and other spells for things. Looks like anything done on that day will be amplified greatly.
Xianity is losing followers. At least White followers.
A ritual to accelerate its demise would be very nice.

I'll do what I can to take part in all of this. Any notion when we start, so I can actually check the forums?

slyscorpion said:

Could you elaborate when you say Saturn and Jupiter deal with different aspects of xianity? And are there any specific effects of doing the final RTR during those planetary hours?

I am happy to read this and getting ready for a fight.

It is a life matter to get rid of the kike parasites.

Thank you.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO
It's nice to see that, the world truly is reaching it's climax and when i thought that i was skeptic about this some years ago just look how fast everything changed.

Thank you, Cobra! The introduction guide to focus and visualisation in the recent schedule, was a giant game changer and motivator.

I'll be enjoying this rest period. And thank you for mentioning the Gods.

Let's go full force towards the Jule Sesongen (Yule Season)!

Hail Satan!

Thanks for the heads-up. I was expecting something to start right on the onset of chkhhhhanuckkhha and was feeling pretty tense.

Shael said:
ajp666 said:
Do we cease doing the Final RTR also for now?
Of course not. The Final RTR never stops.

Okay thank you i also needed to hear this, because i have been wondering why Hp Cobra was not posting extremely serious posts on it like he did time i joined. I was beginning to think they have moved on to another RtR that i did not know about but im happy to hear everyone is still doing FRTR

I will dedicate my time to this!

Hail Satanas Lucifer Amaymon and the gods of hell!

Hail Hitler!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Everyone is advised to take some rest, enjoy themselves, and optimally do their meditations in preparation for the next schedule.

The last one went beautifully. The Gods are proud for all of us who participated. These times are pivotal and very crucial for the future of the world.

There will be, aside warfare, important things to help everyone during Yule and set off a precedent of success for the New Year.

I did not do participate,i believe i will be ready for the next one,when i have settled in my new home.

Thank you Hp

Hail Satan

For the people wondering about F-RTR. Mandatory: = x1; Recommended = x3-x5. In other words either 9, 9, 9 -to- 9, 9, 9, 9, 9 or 27-to-45 reps.

So you can either do niners or combine and add on top and go 27-45. HP.Cobra recommended this a few times over the past year or so. So for now we do these rep ranges. Remember anytime we aren't doing a RTR schedule mandatory 1; recommended 3-5 multiple.

My best guess is IF HP.Cobra is recommending to us to rest a little bit. I don't see any problem with people reducing the F-RTR to 2-4 rep range or 18-36 but really is it THAT necessary to drop the rep ranges. Unless your getting burnt out or ARE burnt out I don't think so. So keep it 3-5(27-to-45) multiples. Again that's just a suggestion you can do multiples and fire off a big strike or you can spread the RTR over the day, not recommended 100% as you might be busy with activities.

BTW for the people asking about the new ritual(for example the new anti-astral grid which has been on the block since May 13th, 2019 sermon by maxine.) or new schedule using previous RTR/RNTRs don't bother much with that. Secrecy in war is play for a reason. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560

When the new ritual comes out it come out just wait it out.

Shael said:
ajp666 said:

"Everyone is advised to take some rest, enjoy themselves, and optimally do their meditations in preparation for the next schedule."

"rest" means warfare rest... What else could it mean? FINAL is warfare.

But given that we have been given orders to drop warfare and rest and gather our strength for now, the new schedule will SURELY come soon.

Artanis said:
"Everyone is advised to take some rest, enjoy themselves, and optimally do their meditations in preparation for the next schedule."

But given that we have been given orders to drop warfare and rest and gather our strength for now, the new schedule will SURELY come soon.
Obviously everyone should still atleast do the usual minimum 1 final RTR a day. Let's not start strange shit like powering it all out in the schedule just to completely drop all pressure afterwards. Doing the basic FRTR should always be something to do for everyone here, and it does not take much time whatsoever.

Remember that ever since the FRTR was started, it was never even once said to stop it. Cobra has said plenty of times to rest and recharge, and never has this implied to stop the FRTR entirely.

Shael said:
Artanis said:

Obviously everyone should still atleast do the usual minimum 1 final RTR a day. Let's not start strange shit like powering it all out in the schedule just to completely drop all pressure afterwards. Doing the basic FRTR should always be something to do for everyone here, and it does not take much time whatsoever.

Remember that ever since the FRTR was started, it was never even once said to stop it. Cobra has said plenty of times to rest and recharge, and never has this implied to stop the FRTR entirely.

ohh... Then i forgot...
Didnt do any today :? :?

Artanis said:
Shael said:
ajp666 said:

With "rest" I think he meant to not spam the ritual as much as we will do as if we were on a schedule!
Personally I think it makes no sense to stop doing it now because we should not give any space to the enemy!I think the optimal will be to do the ritual on a comfortable amount of times and keep our energies rised so that we will be prepared for the next schedule! (Which I wish will be out soon!!!!)

Artanis said:
ohh... Then i forgot...
Didnt do any today :? :?
It's not the end of the world. It's fine to take it easy during these resting times, but just try to do atleast 1 quick FRTR a day.

Can someone maby quickly tell me if the first letter is Duy,Duuy and that,then i know i need to use the frtr as a reference for the pronouniations..

I've been preparing for a couple months with daily meditation and breathing exercises. Felt I was ready and did my first RTR tonight starting at 9 oclock sharp. Add another soldier. Not sure I pronounced all those words right but my intensity of intent was very high. Hail Satan !

All the words in the new ritual is the ones i im struggeling to pronounce especially,Duy and Hay but all the others on the FRTR is easy now and it resonates perfectly with Maxine's pronounciations.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Okay i did the new Ritual now im going for the FRTR
Eh?

First you do the Final RTR, and then right after the affrimations of Final RTR you do the Final RTR addition aka killing the tetragrammaton ritual.

You can do it like single Final RTR, and then the addon, or you can stack Final RTRs, for example Final RTR with 27x reps each vibration and then addon. Killing the tetragrammaton ritual vibrations can not be changed, but you can do multiple addon rituals after multiple Final RTRs. The addon ritual is to always be performed after a Final RTR, and one time. If you want to do more than one addon ritual, then do another round of Final RTR. That's how it's supposed to be done. I hope I was clear enough with this advice.

In any case, the jew will pay for what they have done to us and this magnificent planet.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Okay i did the new Ritual now im going for the FRTR

And people wonder why the gods aren't here, or why we are in the situation we find ourselves, or wonder why someone might be called an infiltrator.

It's simple instructions, do the final rtr, THEN do the new ritual.

HoodCobra said:
This is to be combined with the Final RTR, at the end of this. So one does their regular RTR as they always do, then after done, they start doing the ritual below. There is no need to increase any of the numbers of this ritual. They should be left as is for maximum effectiveness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes HP Hooded Cobra 666, please remember to send us those important things to help us during yule and New Year.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back