Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing With Astral Entities: Bargains with Enemy Entities

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
One of the most frequent phenomenons I encounter where it comes to seriously ruined people in some way that seek spiritual answers, is that plenty of them, especially if they are somehow in the occult before they come to Satanism, may have had bargains going or relations or invocations with negative or enemy entities, in particular, hebrew angels, or other related thoughforms.

These problems can be lasting, deep, and even last lifetimes. Few are the situations where this is the case, but when this is the case, the problems can run deep for someone. Sometimes these people can be aware of this, as it can be that much blatant.

This situation creates people who are spiritually really harmed. The enemy does not really emphasize on any form of meditation, except some rainbow crap here and there, which is not only insufficient to advance, but also, provides no actual power or knowledge to the people involved, and therefore, the people who are under them remain effectively slaves. Mindless advice to just summon things, or abruptly open the mind, can open someone to all sorts of unwanted influences.

If one looks even at the Hebrew filthy magick and spirituality, it's based upon this concept. The practitioners have no real clue why things are as they are, they are just told to summon an X angel for X thing, even novices. People are told to focus on hebrew letters, chant hebrew (Which in many transliterations is also grossly perverted for those who are not in the inner circle) and eventually, many people experience ruin, or insanity.

This may come a little bit later, as at first, these entities make sure to draw the people who are totally clueless into the web first, and feast on them later. Even if what they do works, it comes with a price involved that people cannot pay down the road.

Also, another thing that happens, is that indeed, the magick of the enemy, is too much advertised for really nothing. For all the hocus pocus, words, and extreme claims, people hardly see any effects. People are incessantly lied to, and they are told that a working should work in one shot deal, provided only they have "faith". Most Gentiles, hardly get any results from anything done of the enemy.

Then they enter a delusional phase where the mind may manifest nothing at all, or there is some half assed temporary manifestation that moves away the moment it manifested itself, simply because that is a mental procedure of "faith" and on it's own, this is not sufficient to cause real or long term changes. Magick relies on more things than that to truly function and to truly work.

If the enemy considers it of benefit (such as a jew they want to promote somewhere, let's say a drug dealer who will poison a lot of people, and many of which are into these psychotropics and fake surface level pseudo-spirituality) they promote this garbage, but never in a way that the person in question understands how, or why things happened to them as they did.

Now the above may be mental and mostly trickery, but things that happen to people with the enemy are way worse. Sometimes, this goes far deeper, in ruined souls, or the astral body being completely fucked up. We are not only talking about dirty, but serious mental illnesses may kick in. This can go even worse, depending on the power and decision of the negative entity to harass someone. Background of mental illness involved here, can set one on the fast track to destruction pretty easily.

A lot of mental illnesses have to do with the position of Neptune and other planets in the chart [I have been covering this in my health astrology services before] but I have not found any sufficient knowledge from people on these things on their books, or in their written "advice" on how to fix any of this. It's mostly just prayer and random stuff involved, like call X and pray for the best, or something. The reality is that the moment these people who are broken call these entities, these only lick their lips as a vampire who sees a new fresh source of blood.

The above and many other things, there is zero knowledge about physically. Go read any tome you want in India, you will find nothing functional about how to deal with these things. Where book knowledge stops, many of these things begin. This is the sad Truth on how far back Gentiles are spiritually.

Top Rabbis on the other hand, have way better understanding of a lot of these things. Not everyone, but at least those who are actually spiritually capable. But this knowledge is kept to themselves.

A very simple thing here is holes in the aura. When chakras, in the situation of the enemy and others who are sicced onto parasitic entities frequently happen to be, are not sufficiently cleaned, or they use substances, the field of the chakra becomes so weak, that eventually, the aura as a covering above the chakra, becomes so thin that we have a hole going. Through this situation [which may take years to actually get to that level], we can have terrible things happen, such as insanity, or even a possession.

Greys poison the populace with drugs being fully aware how this manifests. The poisoning with drugs is a means to an end. Generally, these weaknesses are also evident in the psychological aspect of the victims, and the entities who are vampires to humans, seek to increase these things.

The reality of things is that souls that are excessively invested in life, tend to get "Earthbound" or in plain, they want to re-incarnate to experience life again. This is because the need of life, makes someone want to come and live again. This tendency is criminalized in every enemy occult book, but the reality is, behind this thirst for life, there rests a safeguard for the soul, so that it doesn't fly away into nothingness, and it doesn't get consumed. The enemy preaches as much as possible denial of life, because this removes all "attachments", and eventually, the soul is easier to boss around, or to abduct. The ideal "Saint" of the enemy is an atrophied husk, and that is physical and material at the same time.

As such Thoth put forth the statement to simplify "Live your life, and you will never die". To want to live and to want to advance is totally normal, and this "Earth boundedness" is nothing negative.

Everyone here has probably met at least one person in their life which appears as if they are remotely controlled, especially when one is a Satanist. While some of this can be legitimate mental illness, this can also come from other factor. Oftentimes, this is easily observable in a natal chart.

This is as if the NPC is suddenly taken over by some hostile spirit, which effectively, tries to turn someone against someone without any particular explanation. Sometimes however, the actual mind of the person can be ruined, and this is not about an external spirit. Now, don't go into nuts land and think that every person who ever disliked you is in this category, as the above is serious and exceedingly rare. These people are quite specific cases.

A quite typical kind of these borgs are these xians and others who parade around, and sit like idly until at some point it's as if something "Interjects" into them and they can start harassing someone, or go into a sudden explosion of a Sunday sermon on other people. Depending on one's own power, and one's own openness (and if the enemy feels like they have given up on you or not, there are stages to this) drones like that may be used for personal harassment also. Jehovah's witnesses, Mormons, and others tend to be a lot into that category. On enemy holidays, it's as if someone plugs in some sort of plug up their ass, and they start being on the lookout, or they are more "active" than necessary.

Of course, for all their service of acting like slaves to these human hating garbage, and jews, we only have to look at how 9.8 out of 10 people worldwide are in poverty, devastated, lost, and mentally ruined, with lives that resemble mostly a circus. Those who get some temporary peace are trampled in at least one or two serious areas of the life, regardless of how much the enemy has enslaved them. Unironically, those who are the most enslaved to the enemy [such as xians etc] and are directly into the energy vortex, are also those who are mostly abused, because the enemy wants them to stay subservient and enslaved.

When and if these circumstances are encountered by a Satanist, banishing, and generally doing a Summoning, if the problem is entity related, will solve this issue. For those who are of importance to Satan, even a prayer or a focusing on one's Guardian, can make a mile here. Then, the regular means of banishing hostile entities and so forth, also exist in this category.

With HPS Maxine we have worked extensively on things like these over the years, and observed quite a few cases of this nature. One such case was one ex-clergy. This "Clergy", having opened countless doors to their mind to the enemy, was [except of showing clear signs of mental illness], opening up to these entities for their own reasons of weakness.

This showed up in the astrological chart of their path in general, with a lot of enemy opening and connotations. In the case of another decent Satanic Soul, this would work in retrospect for good reason - such as being a better conduit for the Gods.

Numerous things associated with Neptune that manifest as mental illness, can be in some specific cases, cases where one is basically made a bitch of another entity, like those of the enemy. Generally, it is these entities that can abuse humans. Ever wondered why many of the enemy who are into pedophilia, all have an obsession with Christianity and Islam?

There are forces there, except of them being utterly rotten, that are taking them over. Not all of this is "natural". Jews are rife of these also. Just check out the Hasidic community, it's filled with rapists and other things like that. Jews cover it up as per usual.

This is not difficult to observe, as it will be evident. Jews also are very aware of this, and some of their own, who have weak minds [and therefore can be taken over by something else], they try to hide these.

Lastly, there are many stupid Grimoires and books, which advise people to open up random pacts to random whatever things. These random things can be as dangerous as going to a loan shark and asking for a big loan. You won't receive any money and you'll be indebted to them forever, needless to say.

Our Gods give one personal power, so they can avoid these situations where they have to become a slave. The enemy is the exact opposite. Everyone is dependent on them, and they know nothing at all - they are slaves in their entirety, paying a bargain and nothing else.

This is an interesting read. I happen to have one of these holes in my throat chakra from drug use or I had it i think its starting to heal now any more advice on this as in how to heal it farther could be useful but for awhile this opened me up to constant harassment from several kinds of enemy entities it didnt get to the point of possession but i was always scared of that. I listened to Baels advice or what I felt he said if it wasn't as i wasnt that open at the time and did a lot of meditation on my chakras to free them from all enemy influence as well as the 42 names rtr into each Chakra last year. After doing this the harassment went down a lot. It was too the point i literally couldn't even sleep eaisly for awhile. It is very rare now that anything bothers me.

I have noticed sometimes it seems like something takes over certain people of the enemy they suddenly change demeanor luckily I have been able to avoid really seriously enemy people mostly except my family sometimes.

So far as bargains its not worth it. About a year ago one of the reptilians came to me and tried to get me to leave Satan by offering in return something I wanted.

At the time my girlfriend was not SS this was around October of 2019 she was still connected to Jewsus in some ways and sometimes even went to church. Well anyways I didn't feel like any of my needs were being met she didn't do other things i liked either much. So the reptilian said if you leave Satan and do some sort of sacrifice for me I will give you a girl who will do anything you want and is what you are looking for. I clearly heard this in my mind. I told them to fuck off but the enemy will try to play on you. I honestly believe that I probably would have gotten some of what I want but at a huge price. It wouldn't have been worth it. In the end my soul is what I would have to pay. I realized this and realized that if I stuck with Satan I could eventually have most what I want and empower myself but I probably would have to wait for it unlike what the reptilian was going to give me.

You know what waiting is not bad it makes it more worth it. I mostly am getting what I want now and I did not have to pay my soul for it.

Nicely said. I encountered real malicious entities, their attitude was that of "you leave me alone, I leave you alone". Only their presence makes suicide a logical action only to escape the death energy.

Another thing is that malicious entities don't touch real Satanists, as it means a death sentence to it. As well never underestimate the power of foreign entities. If a powerful person in real life wants you dead, it is an easy accomplishment, imagine a more " subtle" entity desiring that.

This sermon helped me solidify a curse upon someone as a decision. I really objectively held accountable this persons potentiality, but really it is a drone of the enemy. Death is paid in death, only at my hand it will be two lifetimes of penalty against this person from me and a dear person of mine.

I wish I had found JoS years ago before I got swept up by new age freaks. I had bad things done to my astral body as well as my sacral chakra, in ignorance. I can't calculate the amount of damage done to my soul. On the other hand, I don't know if I was ready for this at the time.
I payed big prices to learn my lessons, but I'm here now, and I'm just really glad that the Gods had mercy on me. I was in such a pathetic state when by sheer luck I found the main website linked. I was ripe for the knowledge, and it was all exactly what I was looking for.

I really enjoy all of your dealing with astral entities writings I’m hoping to see many more up and coming
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One of the most frequent phenomenons I encounter where it comes to seriously ruined people in some way that seek spiritual answers, is that plenty of them, especially if they are somehow in the occult before they come to Satanism, may have had bargains going or relations or invocations with negative or enemy entities, in particular, hebrew angels, or other related thoughforms.

These problems can be lasting, deep, and even last lifetimes. Few are the situations where this is the case, but when this is the case, the problems can run deep for someone. Sometimes these people can be aware of this, as it can be that much blatant.

This situation creates people who are spiritually really harmed. The enemy does not really emphasize on any form of meditation, except some rainbow crap here and there, which is not only insufficient to advance, but also, provides no actual power or knowledge to the people involved, and therefore, the people who are under them remain effectively slaves. Mindless advice to just summon things, or abruptly open the mind, can open someone to all sorts of unwanted influences.

If one looks even at the Hebrew filthy magick and spirituality, it's based upon this concept. The practitioners have no real clue why things are as they are, they are just told to summon an X angel for X thing, even novices. People are told to focus on hebrew letters, chant hebrew (Which in many transliterations is also grossly perverted for those who are not in the inner circle) and eventually, many people experience ruin, or insanity.

This may come a little bit later, as at first, these entities make sure to draw the people who are totally clueless into the web first, and feast on them later. Even if what they do works, it comes with a price involved that people cannot pay down the road.

Also, another thing that happens, is that indeed, the magick of the enemy, is too much advertised for really nothing. For all the hocus pocus, words, and extreme claims, people hardly see any effects. People are incessantly lied to, and they are told that a working should work in one shot deal, provided only they have "faith". Most Gentiles, hardly get any results from anything done of the enemy.

Then they enter a delusional phase where the mind may manifest nothing at all, or there is some half assed temporary manifestation that moves away the moment it manifested itself, simply because that is a mental procedure of "faith" and on it's own, this is not sufficient to cause real or long term changes. Magick relies on more things than that to truly function and to truly work.

If the enemy considers it of benefit (such as a jew they want to promote somewhere, let's say a drug dealer who will poison a lot of people, and many of which are into these psychotropics and fake surface level pseudo-spirituality) they promote this garbage, but never in a way that the person in question understands how, or why things happened to them as they did.

Now the above may be mental and mostly trickery, but things that happen to people with the enemy are way worse. Sometimes, this goes far deeper, in ruined souls, or the astral body being completely fucked up. We are not only talking about dirty, but serious mental illnesses may kick in. This can go even worse, depending on the power and decision of the negative entity to harass someone. Background of mental illness involved here, can set one on the fast track to destruction pretty easily.

A lot of mental illnesses have to do with the position of Neptune and other planets in the chart [I have been covering this in my health astrology services before] but I have not found any sufficient knowledge from people on these things on their books, or in their written "advice" on how to fix any of this. It's mostly just prayer and random stuff involved, like call X and pray for the best, or something. The reality is that the moment these people who are broken call these entities, these only lick their lips as a vampire who sees a new fresh source of blood.

The above and many other things, there is zero knowledge about physically. Go read any tome you want in India, you will find nothing functional about how to deal with these things. Where book knowledge stops, many of these things begin. This is the sad Truth on how far back Gentiles are spiritually.

Top Rabbis on the other hand, have way better understanding of a lot of these things. Not everyone, but at least those who are actually spiritually capable. But this knowledge is kept to themselves.

A very simple thing here is holes in the aura. When chakras, in the situation of the enemy and others who are sicced onto parasitic entities frequently happen to be, are not sufficiently cleaned, or they use substances, the field of the chakra becomes so weak, that eventually, the aura as a covering above the chakra, becomes so thin that we have a hole going. Through this situation [which may take years to actually get to that level], we can have terrible things happen, such as insanity, or even a possession.

Greys poison the populace with drugs being fully aware how this manifests. The poisoning with drugs is a means to an end. Generally, these weaknesses are also evident in the psychological aspect of the victims, and the entities who are vampires to humans, seek to increase these things.

The reality of things is that souls that are excessively invested in life, tend to get "Earthbound" or in plain, they want to re-incarnate to experience life again. This is because the need of life, makes someone want to come and live again. This tendency is criminalized in every enemy occult book, but the reality is, behind this thirst for life, there rests a safeguard for the soul, so that it doesn't fly away into nothingness, and it doesn't get consumed. The enemy preaches as much as possible denial of life, because this removes all "attachments", and eventually, the soul is easier to boss around, or to abduct. The ideal "Saint" of the enemy is an atrophied husk, and that is physical and material at the same time.

As such Thoth put forth the statement to simplify "Live your life, and you will never die". To want to live and to want to advance is totally normal, and this "Earth boundedness" is nothing negative.

Everyone here has probably met at least one person in their life which appears as if they are remotely controlled, especially when one is a Satanist. While some of this can be legitimate mental illness, this can also come from other factor. Oftentimes, this is easily observable in a natal chart.

This is as if the NPC is suddenly taken over by some hostile spirit, which effectively, tries to turn someone against someone without any particular explanation. Sometimes however, the actual mind of the person can be ruined, and this is not about an external spirit. Now, don't go into nuts land and think that every person who ever disliked you is in this category, as the above is serious and exceedingly rare. These people are quite specific cases.

A quite typical kind of these borgs are these xians and others who parade around, and sit like idly until at some point it's as if something "Interjects" into them and they can start harassing someone, or go into a sudden explosion of a Sunday sermon on other people. Depending on one's own power, and one's own openness (and if the enemy feels like they have given up on you or not, there are stages to this) drones like that may be used for personal harassment also. Jehovah's witnesses, Mormons, and others tend to be a lot into that category. On enemy holidays, it's as if someone plugs in some sort of plug up their ass, and they start being on the lookout, or they are more "active" than necessary.

Of course, for all their service of acting like slaves to these human hating garbage, and jews, we only have to look at how 9.8 out of 10 people worldwide are in poverty, devastated, lost, and mentally ruined, with lives that resemble mostly a circus. Those who get some temporary peace are trampled in at least one or two serious areas of the life, regardless of how much the enemy has enslaved them. Unironically, those who are the most enslaved to the enemy [such as xians etc] and are directly into the energy vortex, are also those who are mostly abused, because the enemy wants them to stay subservient and enslaved.

When and if these circumstances are encountered by a Satanist, banishing, and generally doing a Summoning, if the problem is entity related, will solve this issue. For those who are of importance to Satan, even a prayer or a focusing on one's Guardian, can make a mile here. Then, the regular means of banishing hostile entities and so forth, also exist in this category.

With HPS Maxine we have worked extensively on things like these over the years, and observed quite a few cases of this nature. One such case was one ex-clergy. This "Clergy", having opened countless doors to their mind to the enemy, was [except of showing clear signs of mental illness], opening up to these entities for their own reasons of weakness.

This showed up in the astrological chart of their path in general, with a lot of enemy opening and connotations. In the case of another decent Satanic Soul, this would work in retrospect for good reason - such as being a better conduit for the Gods.

Numerous things associated with Neptune that manifest as mental illness, can be in some specific cases, cases where one is basically made a bitch of another entity, like those of the enemy. Generally, it is these entities that can abuse humans. Ever wondered why many of the enemy who are into pedophilia, all have an obsession with Christianity and Islam?

There are forces there, except of them being utterly rotten, that are taking them over. Not all of this is "natural". Jews are rife of these also. Just check out the Hasidic community, it's filled with rapists and other things like that. Jews cover it up as per usual.

This is not difficult to observe, as it will be evident. Jews also are very aware of this, and some of their own, who have weak minds [and therefore can be taken over by something else], they try to hide these.

Lastly, there are many stupid Grimoires and books, which advise people to open up random pacts to random whatever things. These random things can be as dangerous as going to a loan shark and asking for a big loan. You won't receive any money and you'll be indebted to them forever, needless to say.

Our Gods give one personal power, so they can avoid these situations where they have to become a slave. The enemy is the exact opposite. Everyone is dependent on them, and they know nothing at all - they are slaves in their entirety, paying a bargain and nothing else.

I would advise everyone here to take the time to also read the rest of these dealing with astral entities writings it’s available for download on Satans library

A rant kind of, skip to the bottom if u lose interest pls.

In my ignorance around when I 1st dedicated, I encountered a grey in a FedEx warehouse I worked in, it was only 3-4 months but that was enough to screw me up.

I saw it on 3 occasions watching me from a distance under the racks between boxes. Which made me think of lucifuge and how a few others made it to Satan. So I thought it could be friendly. Shortly after I started feeling weight on my shoulders which would exhaust me extra quick, ddnt think of y at the time. Ik now that was one of the bigger mistakes I've made and will never do it again(I always ask if something is of Satan now b4 I interact fully.) It screwed with my throat and 6th Chakras the worst I believe for these 2 reasons.

1st reason after I left even to this day(it's been a shameful few years since) I find my self constantly in environments that are very bad for lung health(I could explain but it would take to long so I wont)

2nd reason being I've been wanting to quit pot for years now(shitty weak excuses coming but the feelings are very real and very hard to resist, ik admitting to it doesn't help and I should tell myself the opposite and believe it but I have a hard time of it.) after the encounter when ever I'm out of weed even to this day and start feeling good about quitting, free shit will end up in my lap every time(I also made bargains with negative entities ik watchme to obtain pot when I 1st realized whats possible from non physical beings, I wish I never did I feel it ties into my current addiction issues, ie. "I'll quit practice if u get me weed, moments later some one calls to smoke me out, everytime no fail). Ik I'm doing better then I have in the past 11 years of daily use because I'll have it in front of me ready to burn and just don't want to, the moment tht feeling fades I find my self lighting up with out thinking about it and hate my self more for being so weak when I wasn't as a child.

I've got 2 questions now and I'm fairly certain the 2nd will get denied for obviously reasons but it's been screwing with me way to bad for to long now, if the solace comes with danger, I'm already screwed up(Chakras shouldn't be mostly black with traces of Barly notice dark color).

1st question, will performing banishing workings directly on the Chakras I believe we're messed with most have a good influence or would tht be dangerous for someone with piss poor control? "x9 vinasa, curses from the Grey that harmed my 5th and 6th Chakras is total gone in a safe healthy way for me" or should each Chakra be split to its own working?

2nd question, is it possible a HP could please take a look at my face(picture) some way? I hate my nose and I can't tell if the middle section is the start of a jew hook or ugly from Italian genes. Another reason is because the bartones of my family act Jewish af and its disgusting, my last name has never been of them and I've never associated with tht last name so I'm not worried putting it out, I won't ever share the last name I identify by until the gods are here.

Last thing, Im ashamed of the things I've done since dedicating, it's a major hamper on my will to advance. Ik of disgraced the gods and don't have thick enough skin to face them, I'm afraid of direct damnation from them. It sounds stupid, petty, and pathetic but I can't help from feeling so. Ik cleaning my Chakras and protecting will help bit it still doesn't block tht crippling shameful feeling and I turn away.

I won't be shocked when this post is rejected, nobody wants to see a pathetic would be satanist whining like a jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I need help so fucking badly. I can't believe the convenience of this coming hereto the forum for the first time on this and seeing this after the topic I just made not even a minute ago.... this is exactly what has been happening to me. parasites have been trying to play me like a damn fiddle left and right, tricking me about being demons and Satan and lying to me thinking I'm being a proper satanist for Satan when the truth is I've just been manipulated this whole time, leading me to harmful things, tricking me into even choosing jobs with a 'positive urge' only to find out it had a hidden relation to their bullshit, same with living spaces, I'm stuck next to two damn churches at home and at work.

I've never smoked or done drugs in my whole entire damn life, i'm just naturally openly psychic, my xian mother was a 'psychic' too, diagnosed as a schizophrenic, she was open to all kinds of these entities and told me what they looked like long before I found JoS and found the descriptions of them and started seeing them for myself. I'm not schizophrenic in that I hallucinate, and I don't hear voices either, they're more like invasive thoughts and visuals and being 'urged' to things unwittingly. These filthy things have never given me a damn thing that helps me with anything, they've always tricked me with lies or harmful information, as of late I've strictly banned myself from astral communications for the foreseeable future but this doesn't seem to stop them from being able to draw things to me or if I'm still tuned in a little too much to the astral they urge me to harmful crap, I see the number 22 almost every damn day for over a year now and have been honestly been taping up clocks and covering anything that gives numbers, evidently as you can see I'm desperate to stop this, I don't want this! I've had one moment of lost time tha I can recall which is sign of some kind of possession but it was only about 8 minutes while motionless trying to meditate. I never even signed up for this, I wanted the opposite of this! I didn't do anything like a bargain or something that I'm aware of at all, i only know that I was born and raised xian and that it was strong garbage and that i'm naturally open to the astral and have unwittingly been communicating with (((them))) as they guised themselves as Satan and all manner of demons. They've been turning me into a damn monster, I can hardly feel empathy anymore and all i do is take, take and take and i know it's not the real me or how I'm supposed to be, it's just their filthy programming, i know it can be reversed so I can feel again and be real but I don't know what's the most effective way to start, detachments?

Please, if you're ever doing natal chart readings would you be able to read mine at any point, or maybe someone else? I need to know what to look out for and what's going on, I'm so tired of this and it's so exhausting, i hardly sleep, rest or eat anymore i'm constantly wired on guard for everything, I want to be free, I don't want to be like this. You also mentioned holes in the aura, how can these be repaired, do I just empower my aura? What colour? Can a rune be used for this instead because I don't think I ca even trust the energies I 'naturally' work with because they feel positive but it also feels like it just ties into (((them))) more like some kind of false front or because I'm resonating so undesirably with them that it 'feels' positive or maybe it's because I'm just so used to it. In trying to vibrate runes properly (apparently I haven't been for the longest time meaning they were useless and only figured out about it today) I feel vibrations strongly in my chest at the heart chakra, is this finally actual satanic energies I'm working with and is it a good sign of actual satanic energies fighting off the bad or, what is it? It doesn't feel good but it doesn't feel bad or hurt either, it just is.

I need guidance and Satan and the gods won't be able to give me help until I help myself first, these connections are awful I'm so damn miserable and stressed all the time and I wish I had known what was going on sooner, had I known it wasn't actually Satan and the demons I was communicating with I never would've so much as touched the astral plane psychically until everything was corrected and I was actually free... what do I do.... I don't feel hopeless, just exhausted and upset about all the tricks for so long and how open I had been to all this garbage over time... I don't think Satan or the demons would help me... not yet at least.... it doesn't seem like I ever really deprogrammed from xianity yet so I can't and honestly even won't go to them because of my awful behaviour and perceptions against my desire, I don't want to be disrespectful but because of the programming causing lack of empathy among other things it's just not good how I think I might treat them, because I know how I undesirably treat everyone else in my daily life and I'm sure they dislike me too for this crap and my whining... I hate this so much, i don't want it, but I know I have to save my own soul. I just don't even know where to begin with curing myself of this damned disease...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is also exactly as you described and is very true for me! I'm surprised, I really am. I am extremely invested in life and living and wanting to live if that wasn't evident in my other post here to you, with all this garbage happening to me I've heard myself constantly playing around with the idea of reincarnation, I'm not suicidal and don't want to end my life, I love life and living but I keep hearing myself saying "I want to restart, I want to restart, I want to restart!" in that I want to be fresh and new again, to live free from this tyranny as I know it and all this garbage that keeps messing with me and taunting me and making me so cruel, but I know things need to fixed in this current lifetime.

I am so relieved to know that this is a safeguard for the soul at the least but I know efforts still need to be made. And I will never hate living or life, it's just not who I am.

Where it's said the NPC can be remotely controlled. Can be taken over by a hostile entity.

That's exactly what I experienced with my ex girlfriend.

She would always change and get angry when I performed my F-RTR vibrations. Like with a pale expressionless face.

When I made sure she would let me be then she'd start doing something and making noise be it even humming some tune to try and be a distraction.

It was always a battle of the wills between my partaking in fighting this war and her making me stop. Then later she'd complain that I cannot save the whole world.

Anyway this entity possession is real because on two occasions I had the same scary experience.

What happened was we were asleep.

And for some reason I found myself unexpectedly waking up and she was still sleeping.

The first time I woke up and suddenly her hand came fast and strong and grabbed me around my throat. I couldn't believe the strength of her grip. I felt so weak trying to pull it off and was panicking quite a bit because I couldn't overcome the strength to remove it. Then it just dropped off as I pushed it limply away and it flopped away.

The second time I woke up just before she made a sinister laugh in her sleep. And same thing the hand came shooting out and firmly clasping around my throat.

Luckily something got me to wake up just in time to save myself.

Both times I couldn't believe the firmness and strength of this petit little woman's grip on my neck.

Of course I woke her up asking what on earth does she think she is doing?

Only to find it was difficult to wake her up because she was like in a very deep sleep. Didn't know what I was on about and just could only just drop back into her deep sleep again.

And surprisingly she could never remember any of the above the next day when we were up and awake.

I'm not entirely sure this relates, but I am reminded of a similar occurrence in my life.
In what was a fear-inducing nightmare, filled with blood and friends and familiar faces slaughtered at the wayside, I was approached by two greys. They offered to take all the pain away. They could make me forget what I knew, I would no longer feel the uphill struggle I was facing at the time. They said I would no longer face these fears such as what happened before they arrived. I felt myself forgetting, slipping into something that was nothing.
Being so shaken with terror, I had considered falling into it.
However, something was not right about them, or the space we were in. I began to take in small details that jolted me awake, and up out of that fog. I remembered who I was, and /what/ they were. I burned with fury. The dreamscape started to shake and tremble, they said if I declined them now, they would never make an offer again.
With an intense wrath I had proclaimed my name, and that /nothing/ could take it away from me, as the scenery disassembled and I exited the space.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Before I came to Satan, I was taught to summon Angels. They completely ruined my life. When a Demoness was coming to me actually trying to help me. I said what are you some kinda higher Angel? She said DONT CALL ME THAT FILTH!

Later she introduced me Satan, who told me to go online and look up Satanism, and brought me here.

I came to Satan, saying please protect me from these fucking angels.

To our mindset that makes sense. But remember this is all before I read the site. These things are horrendous garbage, I promise you that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Nice timing.

slyscorpion said:
This is an interesting read. I happen to have one of these holes in my throat chakra from drug use or I had it i think its starting to heal now any more advice on this as in how to heal it farther could be useful but for awhile this opened me up to constant harassment from several kinds of enemy entities it didnt get to the point of possession but i was always scared of that. I listened to Baels advice or what I felt he said if it wasn't as i wasnt that open at the time and did a lot of meditation on my chakras to free them from all enemy influence as well as the 42 names rtr into each Chakra last year. After doing this the harassment went down a lot. It was too the point i literally couldn't even sleep eaisly for awhile. It is very rare now that anything bothers me.

I have noticed sometimes it seems like something takes over certain people of the enemy they suddenly change demeanor luckily I have been able to avoid really seriously enemy people mostly except my family sometimes.

So far as bargains its not worth it. About a year ago one of the reptilians came to me and tried to get me to leave Satan by offering in return something I wanted.

At the time my girlfriend was not SS this was around October of 2019 she was still connected to Jewsus in some ways and sometimes even went to church. Well anyways I didn't feel like any of my needs were being met she didn't do other things i liked either much. So the reptilian said if you leave Satan and do some sort of sacrifice for me I will give you a girl who will do anything you want and is what you are looking for. I clearly heard this in my mind. I told them to fuck off but the enemy will try to play on you. I honestly believe that I probably would have gotten some of what I want but at a huge price. It wouldn't have been worth it. In the end my soul is what I would have to pay. I realized this and realized that if I stuck with Satan I could eventually have most what I want and empower myself but I probably would have to wait for it unlike what the reptilian was going to give me.

You know what waiting is not bad it makes it more worth it. I mostly am getting what I want now and I did not have to pay my soul for it.

One more thing on this from personal experience that may be useful for someone to know sorry i meant to say it but didn't in my post I see.

The hole in the chakras this can allow entities to go inside your soul. This i assume is how possession happens but i have a pretty strong personality it never did. Same thing happenes with my girlfriend sometimes but I am not clear where the hole in her soul is. She actually did have possession happen a few times. That was the scariest thing ever. When this happened one time this was before she dedicated her eyes had this blank empty look and she started talking in this monotone voice about how she believed in Jewsus and wants to die forever and doesn't care about truth. I knew that wasn't her the voice was totally different deeper. That was the most dramatic one. They often would take over her to call me names and say bad things about me. They sometimes would force her to say the word Jesus over and over. Well this was in 2019 and early 2020 she has come around a lot and is doing much better is dedicated doing the rtrs and trying to heal now. But this is an example of the kind of thing I dealt with. I am suprised we are still together but happy the entities would do stuff with me too manipulate my thinking about her in a negative way always try to start fights. When she dedicated this stopped we have not really argued at all since then even once.

I just wanted to give an idea of things the entities can do it is obvious they don't want us to have any close relationships. Well in the last week or so not really any entity attacks at all i am happy and relieved but they bothered us for a little bit a week ago.

I really hate dealing with enemy entities and no i don't even know what all of them are. There was of course the greys and reptilians but there was some other stuff too.

<o> said:

In my ignorance around when I 1st dedicated, I encountered a grey in a FedEx warehouse I worked in, it was only 3-4 months but that was enough to screw me up.

I saw it on 3 occasions watching me from a distance under the racks between boxes. Which made me think of lucifuge and how a few others made it to Satan. So I thought it could be friendly. Shortly after I started feeling weight on my shoulders which would exhaust me extra quick, ddnt think of y at the time. Ik now that was one of the bigger mistakes I've made and will never do it again(I always ask if something is of Satan now b4 I interact fully.) It screwed with my throat and 6th Chakras the worst I believe for these 2 reasons.

1st reason after I left even to this day(it's been a shameful few years since) I find my self constantly in environments that are very bad for lung health(I could explain but it would take to long so I wont)

2nd reason being I've been wanting to quit pot for years now(shitty weak excuses coming but the feelings are very real and very hard to resist, ik admitting to it doesn't help and I should tell myself the opposite and believe it but I have a hard time of it.) after the encounter when ever I'm out of weed even to this day and start feeling good about quitting, free shit will end up in my lap every time(I also made bargains with negative entities ik watchme to obtain pot when I 1st realized whats possible from non physical beings, I wish I never did I feel it ties into my current addiction issues, ie. "I'll quit practice if u get me weed, moments later some one calls to smoke me out, everytime no fail). Ik I'm doing better then I have in the past 11 years of daily use because I'll have it in front of me ready to burn and just don't want to, the moment tht feeling fades I find my self lighting up with out thinking about it and hate my self more for being so weak when I wasn't as a child.

I've got 2 questions now and I'm fairly certain the 2nd will get denied for obviously reasons but it's been screwing with me way to bad for to long now, if the solace comes with danger, I'm already screwed up(Chakras shouldn't be mostly black with traces of Barly notice dark color).

1st question, will performing banishing workings directly on the Chakras I believe we're messed with most have a good influence or would tht be dangerous for someone with piss poor control? "x9 vinasa, curses from the Grey that harmed my 5th and 6th Chakras is total gone in a safe healthy way for me" or should each Chakra be split to its own working?

2nd question, is it possible a HP could please take a look at my face(picture) some way? I hate my nose and I can't tell if the middle section is the start of a jew hook or ugly from Italian genes. Another reason is because the bartones of my family act Jewish af and its disgusting, my last name has never been of them and I've never associated with tht last name so I'm not worried putting it out, I won't ever share the last name I identify by until the gods are here.

Last thing, Im ashamed of the things I've done since dedicating, it's a major hamper on my will to advance. Ik of disgraced the gods and don't have thick enough skin to face them, I'm afraid of direct damnation from them. It sounds stupid, petty, and pathetic but I can't help from feeling so. Ik cleaning my Chakras and protecting will help bit it still doesn't block tht crippling shameful feeling and I turn away.

I won't be shocked when this post is rejected, nobody wants to see a pathetic would be satanist whining like a jew.

Try this do Wunjo and Ansuz 88 times "I am completly and totally free and healed of weed addiction in every and all ways right now, I do not desire it" You can start this moon Virgo or Moon Scorpio next either is good. Be sure to keep doing this every day at least until you dont want it. This really isn't something that has huge withdrawal i mean you may feel shitty for a bit but a cool way of looking at it is this. These feelings are liberating to me. It feels great not to smoke. This shitty feeling means I am stronger. Bring it on i will take this any day over destroying myself etc. Instead of feeling like your missing out on something how about your gaining something great. This idea was taken from Allan Carrs book easy way to quit smoking. I think this is helpful. Maybe read that book and change your mindset that way you can get it for free torrents various places if you dont want to buy it but apply that idea to quitting Marijuana instead of tobacco like the book is about it actually works. From what you said you personally sound like someone that this approach would work nicely with. This really is a lot a mindset thing with weed it doesn't have as bad of withdrawls as many other things so you can do it.

You feeling like a failure isn't going to help you. The Gods will appreciate you when you make effort. The enemy attacks a lot of people really doubt your Jew if your getting this attack you dont feel it the way you write i often know.

Also do aura of protection every day and this meditation Ansuz into Each Chakra 27 times
Affirm 9 times in each "my _____ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" do this for a few weeks. It may take awhile you are quite connected to them most likely. You can repeat this multiple times in the first few days if you like and should start this asap and the last day of the spiritual warfare schedule if you didnt do or do that Sunday if you like too and see this I will once since some people will still be doing it in the morning on that planitary day somewhere on earth most likely. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44860

Also start doing the final rtr every day. Once you become serious you will please the Gods.

And please yes this is dumb dont beg the enemy entities for weed even if they get it for you (i am not suprised they would they want you to be a slave and weak) this is really really dumb to make bargans like that and keeps them around and connects them to you more.

Good luck also do a lot of cleansing you will need it.

See this page moontracks.com and make sure moon isn't void when starting anything other than rtrs which can be done any time.

Good luck you will need it. See i was nice to you and didn't shame you but you do need to get your act together if you want to please Satan that is.

<o> said:

Also you can do every rtr in this list at least once if you missed out (i suspect you did if weed is what you were doing) that helps add energy to it still and will help remove some curses. Especially the 42 names thing. Weed 420 the energies or the 42 names thing. These really do seem somehow connected. Good Luck. I really hope you do good and make Satan Proud

Aunoir said:
Have you dedicated to Satan yet? If not, do so as soon as possible.

Next, banishing, and cleaning your chakras. This will take consistent work, clean your chakras and aura twice or even 3 times daily. Use white-gold light, like the sun, and try to make it as bright as the sun. If you can't do it brightly right away, no worries, just keep at it. When I was new all I could manage was like a dim bronze color. Standing in the sun helps, or sitting near a window with the sun shining.

If you do repetitions of a mantra, start low and build your way up. Starting with high reps can trigger mental issues and other problems when your body and soul simply is not ready for it yet.

Also work on Void meditation. This can be done any time, anywhere. Walking to work, at work, in the shower, anywhere.

It might also be a good idea to ignore the astral for a while, and focus on healing yourself, making yourself stronger and more capable. Build a solid foundation. Work daily on yourself, this will go a long way, and it shows Satan you are legit in this path and willing to save your soul, as you put it.

I would also recommend, in your free time, to read the JoS. Read the pages, the sermons by Maxine, and so on. There is much guidance and advice there, and simply reading the JoS helps to deprogram and detach from the enemy. Anytime I start to feel under heavy attack, or feel lost in any way, reading the JoS always gives clarity and peace.

As for what you wrote about wanting to restart, guess what, when you dedicate to Satan, it is a restart. HPS Maxine has written somewhere, I believe in the sermons section I already linked, that when we dedicate to Satan, it's a fresh start in life.

Hello, to be honest, I've been to scared and ashamed to return to this e-group, I had no choice but to make us a deal just in case shit goes bad, kind o f like the Nazis made the NASA program. I'm trying to save us from any harm. I told them if you guys aren't safe, I am entering world politics, and its hard to love Satan with my heart as these shills are breathing on my neck all the time. You women/men are my brothers and sisters of Satan, as I have let down the clergy, and Satan himself, I have a lot of work to do. Satan must know I'm doing what's best to keep you and I safe. your friend.- d

I have the perfect example of jewed aunt in my family.
She has no longer will, she keeps on praying for me and caused me so much pain telling me I'm not wealthy as I love men.
She follows the bible as few humans do... She always try to convert me to xtianity.
I think I'll kill her in the future, as she is useless and I don't care about her son or daughter, despite them being good friends to me.
She is always blaming deep traumas to explain my corrupted sexuality.
A toxic slut.
The sad thing is that she tells me she sees me like a son... So I need to really want for it when I use my powers to kill her.
In some way this toxic relationship is really poisoning me... Like a cancer.
She will keep on praying for me and cursing me... So I have to stop her as I like it, hit her hard and in a very cruel manner.
Last time I talked to her she told me I could be a perfect priest for the Xtian community.
Yes, she said it.
She said I can suck jewsus stinky dick as she daily does.
She suspects me of being satanist or involved with it, this a reason in more to kill her.
I think I'll use this fat ( she's fat for real) slut in my first experiments with black magic.
Like...she's perfect for it... totally weak and evil, unaware and stupid, brainless.
Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
Aunoir said:

Next, banishing, and cleaning your chakras. This will take consistent work, clean your chakras and aura twice or even 3 times daily. Use white-gold light, like the sun, and try to make it as bright as the sun. If you can't do it brightly right away, no worries, just keep at it. When I was new all I could manage was like a dim bronze color. Standing in the sun helps, or sitting near a window with the sun shining.

If you do repetitions of a mantra, start low and build your way up. Starting with high reps can trigger mental issues and other problems when your body and soul simply is not ready for it yet.

Also work on Void meditation. This can be done any time, anywhere. Walking to work, at work, in the shower, anywhere.

It might also be a good idea to ignore the astral for a while, and focus on healing yourself, making yourself stronger and more capable. Build a solid foundation. Work daily on yourself, this will go a long way, and it shows Satan you are legit in this path and willing to save your soul, as you put it.

I would also recommend, in your free time, to read the JoS. Read the pages, the sermons by Maxine, and so on. There is much guidance and advice there, and simply reading the JoS helps to deprogram and detach from the enemy. Anytime I start to feel under heavy attack, or feel lost in any way, reading the JoS always gives clarity and peace.

As for what you wrote about wanting to restart, guess what, when you dedicate to Satan, it is a restart. HPS Maxine has written somewhere, I believe in the sermons section I already linked, that when we dedicate to Satan, it's a fresh start in life.

the problem is it's like I can't really meditate, like there's no power to anything anymore (there used to be a long time ago), i have power, i have quite a bit of it but its like i cant focus properly on things. I also did realize something though that I never even thought about in regards to drugs. I said I never did drugs or abused drugs but I never took into account that maybe this is any drug really that can put holes in the aura and causes problems even as apparent medicine or treatment. I've been on hormone injection treatment for 3 years now, about a month ago my doctor told me that entire time I had been on a dosage almost double what was recommended, for 3 years. I only ever thought of the treatment as just 'medicine' but i looked up its bad possible effects and it can cause a lot apparently and is even discouraged as treatment, especially in injection form which is what id been doing the entire time. literally it's any drug I guess and can't believe i didnt even think of that, in this context it's not a matter of 'good drug' or 'bad drug' it seems to have caused the exact same problems regardless what with holes and problems in the aura and soul over the years.

i plan now to definitely get off of it and have been trying sort other things out in my life in regards to my job (I just can't seem to go outside anymore for my psychic safety) and empowering my soul, aura and chakras and such, it's almost impossible for me to keep away from enemy garbage, i live and work next to a church and unfortunately interact with xians and such on far too regular a basis, i try to close off my heart chakra now as best i can as unfortunately my soul and heart chakra is just far too exposed or open. Last night i also tried meditating white-gold light on myself, my chakras and trying to build my aura with it, I could only really visualize and intend but i seem to be able to at least do that much in focus but it's not very directed still. thank you for caring about the 'little people', i appreciate all the guidance and advice i can get, i actually found the banishing ritual yesterday and just try to focus vinasa on whatever bad things are attached to me as best i can, I hope im not misdirecting my focus on accidentally banishing something of my own self though, i try to direct it properly. also yes ive been dedicated to satan for a long time now and unfortunately focusing on satan and the demons in any way is still a means of opening to the astral for me and the enemy tries to interfere and i dont know what i can trust. i keep all the demon's sigils close by my bed though, it makes me feel safer at night as a comfort at least, the enemy can try to psychically interfere or create illusion all they want but at least the physical sigils are still what they are in being direct to the real satan and gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I never use Hebrew words,i only needed a better understanding of our rtr and why we do them that is why i put the video up. The images i added because my edditor does not allow audio to play on its own there has to be a images or video.. I hate the jews and the reason i shared that video was because in one of the Articles in JoS Maxine or Hp who ever sayed "Satans wants his people to know how the enemy is using,the Kabalah against us"

This is happening to me on a daily basis. The "NPCs" are always a potential in being possessed / "mind controlled" by the fucking Greys.

It has come to the place where I am hyper vigilant of myself and others at times. Especially when I sense there some astral disturbance around.

It has also made me see the potential there is in outsiders, as some are not so easily controlled, and genuinely good people. The once who are possessed are usually the trash and the ones belonging to the cesspool. The fat, the ugly, the losers, the useless etc etc.

This post made me feel a little nervous. I was advised by an old friend to do a banishing ritual to get rid of any unwanted entities and thoughtforms, but shouldn't I know what I'm banishing first? I haven't given it too much thought since then, but there's always the possibility of an enemy entity impersonating the Gods or even my Incubus. That has always been a really deep and intense fear of mine.

I remember when I requested an Incubus, I dreamt I heard him asking Satan questions about me. He touched me once before I woke up. And I felt comfortable and was unable to sleep. But there are interactions I would have with someone or something that would leave me feeling heavy, dizzy, with full body aches. At first, I assumed that was just the affects if bioelectricity, which it might be. I still consider that close contact with a positive entity can cause this, but I'm unsure.

The fear brought me to a point where I'd constantly tell my Incubus to leave me alone, kick him away, and sometimes just focus on Satan to ask him to leave. I felt so bad but I could not be certain that he was who he said he was. After that, he took a different approach and he'd just sit or lay next to me, hold my hand, or whisper sweet things to me. After a while of that I felt comfortable and I just always focus on Satan's Sigil in my astral temple in order to verify that things are okay.

But I wonder if there is still the possibility of enemy entities attaching themselves to me, and what should be done. I saw this post just before falling asleep, and fully read it when I woke up. I dreamt of these beautiful people who I presumed to be Nordic. They were like storybook fairies, white with long curly red hair. Their vibe was like that of the "neighbors"/faries in the Ancient Magus Bride. They looked me over and went on about how beautiful my mind was. Like they were intrigued. And it reminded me of how the enemy will often pose as something beautiful to harm us mentally. I woke up feeling my sacral and base chakras pulsating and my body ache.

NakedPluto said:
Nicely said. I encountered real malicious entities, their attitude was that of "you leave me alone, I leave you alone". Only their presence makes suicide a logical action only to escape the death energy.

Another thing is that malicious entities don't touch real Satanists, as it means a death sentence to it. As well never underestimate the power of foreign entities. If a powerful person in real life wants you dead, it is an easy accomplishment, imagine a more " subtle" entity desiring that.

This sermon helped me solidify a curse upon someone as a decision. I really objectively held accountable this persons potentiality, but really it is a drone of the enemy. Death is paid in death, only at my hand it will be two lifetimes of penalty against this person from me and a dear person of mine.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say negative entities just leave satanists alone, Maxine said that angels use to beat on her legs at night when she was doing some important work. Most satanists do have problematic encounters because we’re on the frontlines. Being a Satanist in general means a death sentence to them, and the nature of the jews is that they don’t care about destroying their own as long as they can cause damage to others in the process. I don’t think it would be any different on the astral.

I had something just happen to me I would like to have input about on wether it was just a dream or a more astral experience with negative entities.

So I didn’t sleep well last night, got up at like 7:30 today, I was tired so I took a nap at about 11-11:30? I don’t remember what time exactly I went to sleep but it was for at least an hour. I was also half awake at one point because there was a bunch of racket going on outside.

So I was having a dream, I was walking down a familiar street when it was dark, and when I got to the railroad tracks near the end of the street and went over it, it was completely different than what I normally saw, it was nothing scary or strange just some houses and roads that aren’t normally there when it’s a dead end.

So at that point in my head I said to myself, “I haven’t seen this before” or something similar, and that’s when I snapped out of this dream and snapped IN to what I can only describe as some kind of (astral?) purgatory.

It was all white like the sun. I couldn’t see anything other than that but I knew that I was rendered partly immobile. I was aware so I tried to move a body part and wake myself up. When I did this I got “zapped”. It wasn’t actually a painful feeling but it stopped me from moving. And then I thought this was an attack, (certainly not a fair fight) so I called out for a demon. ( don’t know if they can hear me or even know who I am).

The first that came to mind was Hitler so I said his name and I got zapped hard for that but I didn’t care and kept saying it and also imaging Satans sigil. It stopped eventually and I woke up. One thing I could make out during this event was something that looked very similar to the anarchist A symbol. If there is an enemy sigil or letter that looks like this please tell.

IF this was an attack I don’t why it happened. No one spoke to me, I couldn’t see any entities, so I have no idea what they wanted. I couldn’t feel any kind of energy that normally comes with negative beings as well.

Interesting thing is that I’ve had this almost exact thing happen before 5 months ago under the same conditions, tired, took a nap, got zapped. Except last time things had a greenish hue instead of blinding white and I saw the outline of what looked like some sort of reptiloid creature. But again no one communicated with me so I don’t know why it happened.

That’s about all. I think this was a merging of both realms because I feel myself in my bed while this was happening. I woke up about 40 minutes ago.

slyscorpion said:
Try this do Wunjo and Ansuz 88 times "I am completly and totally free and healed of weed addiction in every and all ways right now, I do not desire it" You can start this moon Virgo or Moon Scorpio next either is good.

Also do aura of protection every day and this meditation Ansuz into Each Chakra 27 times
Affirm 9 times in each "my _____ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now"

Tomorrow is a good day to start wunjo with ansuz, virgo enters moon according to the 2020 SS calendar. Should wunjo and ansuz be vibrated together or as 2 separate workings?
I want to start a mars square as well on Tuesday as a banishing ritual to my 5th and 6th Chakras to remove the Grey's energy influence. Mars square says "energy" under the magickal square so I figured it ties in, not entirely sure tho.

If I split ansuz and wunjo thts 2 workings plus the Mars square would make three and I remember HPs saying no more then 3 at a time, idr the reason. Ik I'm safe to do rtrs still as this group working but do I need to wait till 1 of those workings end to begin full satanic rosary cleanse with Surya? And is it safe to start up again on basic AoP an AC while doing the other workings or would tht be to much on the nervous system?

This post came at a great convenience.

If anyone is struggling with negative entities/individuals, which are usually vampiric in nature, I put together a method for countering these type of situations which has proved very effective. Kinda like a standard AoP but I took some ideas from Konstantinos book "Vampires: The occult truth" and implemented methods from the JoS. This book goes into a lot of detail regarding energy vampires and entities, even those who're unaware in our daily life and how to deal with them, good read for those interested.

Breath in either Red, Blue or Gold energy

Affirm:
"I'm breathing in powerful (color) energy, this energy is building an aura of protection around me, this aura repels any and all negative and/or vampiric entities and individuals, and prevents my energy from being taken without my desire completely and permanently." x9 times, then important step: visualize the aura with sharp thorns protruding outwards, you can even visualize this cutting off any links you have to any undesirable entity.

I prefer red as it's a grounding color, which is very necessary in dealing with astral entities and overcoming delusion/unwanted thought. You can even use Thurisaz or Tyr to help with this.

Beforehand though, it's probably wise to do workings to remove these issues as the above is a preventive step. There are many methods on doing this that shouldn't be hard to find.

<o> said:
slyscorpion said:
Try this do Wunjo and Ansuz 88 times "I am completly and totally free and healed of weed addiction in every and all ways right now, I do not desire it" You can start this moon Virgo or Moon Scorpio next either is good.

Affirm 9 times in each "my _____ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now"

Tomorrow is a good day to start wunjo with ansuz, virgo enters moon according to the 2020 SS calendar. Should wunjo and ansuz be vibrated together or as 2 separate workings?
I want to start a mars square as well on Tuesday as a banishing ritual to my 5th and 6th Chakras to remove the Grey's energy influence. Mars square says "energy" under the magickal square so I figured it ties in, not entirely sure tho.

If I split ansuz and wunjo thts 2 workings plus the Mars square would make three and I remember HPs saying no more then 3 at a time, idr the reason. Ik I'm safe to do rtrs still as this group working but do I need to wait till 1 of those workings end to begin full satanic rosary cleanse with Surya? And is it safe to start up again on basic AoP an AC while doing the other workings or would tht be to much on the nervous system?

You should do cleansing and protection every day that doesnt diminish from any working your doing neither does something to empower the Chakras like a spiritual Mars square. I would say if you were doing a material one though to work on something they would be referring to that. You can do Ansuz and Wunjo Vibrated together or separate it really doesnt matter it gets more down to what your personal preference is.

The rtr doesn't count in this as in diminishing your energy neither does anything else spiritual warfare you do unless your doing a curse on someone or something which would count in this.

What the HPs mean is dont do to many workings to attract stuff or on yourself for various things at one time. Empowering Cleansing protection RTR really wouldn't dilute your energies. It is done by everyone regardless often.

Good luck.

Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:

I wouldn’t go as far as to say negative entities just leave satanists alone, Maxine said that angels use to beat on her legs at night when she was doing some important work. Most satanists do have problematic encounters because we’re on the frontlines. Being a Satanist in general means a death sentence to them, and the nature of the jews is that they don’t care about destroying their own as long as they can cause damage to others in the process. I don’t think it would be any different on the astral.

Circus parade from different entities is to be expected, but to act to meaningful actions for themselves, they can't. They may try, but usually, they stop at a degree of harassment. Some entities can kill people easily, yet they don't because of our protection from the Gods and if they would do it, they know their sentence. I know fully how it is to be harassed even physically, scratched and other attempts of domination.

Thoughtforms on the other hand are more kamikaze in this, as they are reusable and recyclable.

I was referring more to neutral entities, which would never touch someone SS, with the degrees of great damage. All entities have an instinct of survival and basic reasoning in this.

The greys and reptilians would be first to murder everybody, yet they can't, they only do as their reach can go, which is manipulation and at times acute harassment and attacks that can be dealt with, all thankfully to the protection and care bestowed upon us by the Gods. Also they would rather benefit from our decay than our dissipation, their sole purpose is to borg the planet and milk it as a battery.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
IF this was an attack I don’t why it happened. No one spoke to me, I couldn’t see any entities, so I have no idea what they wanted. I couldn’t feel any kind of energy that normally comes with negative beings as well.

I've been attacked before like that where all they try to do is hurt or scare me. I typically call for Satan and it ends rather quickly, if I for some reason can't handle it myself in those dreams. I usually try to attack back by surrounding myself in Satanic Blue Fire, but sometimes I fail to remember that.

I think those dreams are simply to hurt, there's no greater reason beyond that. They know some of us are just simply that stubborn and will never listen to any threats of bargains they might give, so if you're also like me in that regard and simply tell them to fuck off no matter what, I'd bet they just resort to trying to hurt or scare us whenever they feel like it.

Recently they tried their best to get me to bargain, I could hear them try to get me to stop my constant rituals that we're doing by saying they'd return my cat who just went missing. All that really did was piss me off more though, so the next night they just decided to try and give me a nightmare it seems.

I already know best I can do is pray to Bastet that the little dude is safe and comes back, but it's really pathetic the shit they try to pull. I look forward to burning them to cinders.

Aldrick said:
Before I came to Satan, I was taught to summon Angels. They completely ruined my life. When a Demoness was coming to me actually trying to help me. I said what are you some kinda higher Angel? She said DONT CALL ME THAT FILTH!

Later she introduced me Satan, who told me to go online and look up Satanism, and brought me here.

To our mindset that makes sense. But remember this is all before I read the site. These things are horrendous garbage, I promise you that.

How were you able to communicate with the Demoness? Were your astral senses already open? Or was it something else?

they use chandeliers(glass,quartz) to get the bad goy premium if close enough,watch out ;)

Aunoir said:
Lydia said:
Aunoir said:

the problem is it's like I can't really meditate, like there's no power to anything anymore (there used to be a long time ago), i have power, i have quite a bit of it but its like i cant focus properly on things. I also did realize something though that I never even thought about in regards to drugs. I said I never did drugs or abused drugs but I never took into account that maybe this is any drug really that can put holes in the aura and causes problems even as apparent medicine or treatment. I've been on hormone injection treatment for 3 years now, about a month ago my doctor told me that entire time I had been on a dosage almost double what was recommended, for 3 years. I only ever thought of the treatment as just 'medicine' but i looked up its bad possible effects and it can cause a lot apparently and is even discouraged as treatment, especially in injection form which is what id been doing the entire time. literally it's any drug I guess and can't believe i didnt even think of that, in this context it's not a matter of 'good drug' or 'bad drug' it seems to have caused the exact same problems regardless what with holes and problems in the aura and soul over the years.

i plan now to definitely get off of it and have been trying sort other things out in my life in regards to my job (I just can't seem to go outside anymore for my psychic safety) and empowering my soul, aura and chakras and such, it's almost impossible for me to keep away from enemy garbage, i live and work next to a church and unfortunately interact with xians and such on far too regular a basis, i try to close off my heart chakra now as best i can as unfortunately my soul and heart chakra is just far too exposed or open. Last night i also tried meditating white-gold light on myself, my chakras and trying to build my aura with it, I could only really visualize and intend but i seem to be able to at least do that much in focus but it's not very directed still. thank you for caring about the 'little people', i appreciate all the guidance and advice i can get, i actually found the banishing ritual yesterday and just try to focus vinasa on whatever bad things are attached to me as best i can, I hope im not misdirecting my focus on accidentally banishing something of my own self though, i try to direct it properly. also yes ive been dedicated to satan for a long time now and unfortunately focusing on satan and the demons in any way is still a means of opening to the astral for me and the enemy tries to interfere and i dont know what i can trust. i keep all the demon's sigils close by my bed though, it makes me feel safer at night as a comfort at least, the enemy can try to psychically interfere or create illusion all they want but at least the physical sigils are still what they are in being direct to the real satan and gods.

Void meditation helps. Part of this is you may have to let go of kind of negative thinking. There is no really cant in Satanism you just have to work on it. If you can do the visualization no real harm in doing the meditation to invoke earth. It feels like you have a serious overbalance in air from the way you talk my girlfriend had a similar issue for awhile. She would not even try for a bit to focus on things. Now she's doing meditation more. So dont give into negative thinking. Sounds like you have aspects with Saturn and something important. Possibly from what your saying i might guess its in Sagittarius because this tends to cause problems with enemy programming and dealing with enemy religions as that sign rules religion but Saturn tends to focus on negative. You need to let go of those people. You have to at least try.

How about “diplomatic approach”? Anyone experienced this?

Sometimes they try to “reason” with you and present their arguments as to why Father Satan is “bad” and why they are “good guys”?

Most recent case was when they wanted to convince me that Father Satan want to make humans go extinct by racial homogeneity, and that racial heterogeneity actually keeps humans alive.

Of course, when I asked them what suddenly happened so that being racially homogenous is a problem, when that wasn’t the case in the past, and if they care so much about humans, why they keep us on low spiritual level, there was just silence. Not that I even was buying for a second into what they were saying, just wanted to make it obvious how pathetic their attempts are.

Nikois666 said:
Aldrick said:

How were you able to communicate with the Demoness? Were your astral senses already open? Or was it something else?

I was born very psychic and then was trained by Spiritualists.

This sermon has a lot of meaning. This is why I emphasise cleaning with the energies of the Sun daily, it's very important to clean your aura and chakras in order to see things with clarity. Particularly if the outer planets (or their signs) reign supreme on your chart, or your Saturn is very weak.

The very rare incidence of real possession sounds a lot like what happened to the Fatima Orphans, Anneliese Michel and others used by the enemy.

I've also experienced Jehovahs Witnesses IRL. They are mostly very nasty and plastic people. One of them was a childhood friend who told me they couldn't be friends with a 'child filled with demons' by their parents.

I noticed some of my friends have these cycles of depression, then suddenly they're extolling jeboo very lightly and vaguely, are filled with false confidence and start referencing other crap like universal love in an indirect way, and then this disappears and the cycle happens again a few months later. Had I not had the instinctive 'sense' before I even came to JoS that xianity was putrid, void and full of nastiness inside and out, I maybe would've fallen down the same path. Since I came to JoS all heaviness has gone, everything feels 'lighter'.

Larissa666 said:

Sometimes they try to “reason” with you and present their arguments as to why Father Satan is “bad” and why they are “good guys”?
It's just like a computer program that tries to find gaps in your mind and your understanding. If you experienced those things then it means you werent sure of yourself regarding them yet. This goes away with time as you grow and learn more. No actual living entity would communicate with you on these things. It's just thoughtforms, lifeless programmed bots that try to mess with you. The sooner you learn to block them out the better.

I have encountered with the enemy or other malevolent entities not during meditations but within dreams. These are well before I discovered SS, even. So, encounters with these "evil spirits" (what we Asians call them, actually) is not a first walk in the ballpark for me.

But I have a question for you all.

Have you ever SMELLED a negative entity? Is it POSSIBLE to smell an entity?

Larissa666 said:

Most recent case was when they wanted to convince me that Father Satan want to make humans go extinct by racial homogeneity, and that racial heterogeneity actually keeps humans alive.

Of course, when I asked them what suddenly happened so that being racially homogenous is a problem, when that wasn’t the case in the past, and if they care so much about humans, why they keep us on low spiritual level, there was just silence. Not that I even was buying for a second into what they were saying, just wanted to make it obvious how pathetic their attempts are.

The enemy is all about slander and lying, and they have means to manipulate this in humans. Yet, just open their flipped book, and you'll know all you need to know. These are most of the time inner doubts expressed or triggered by thoughforms.

Homogeneity doesn't kill humans. We have been homogenous for the most part until last century and we survived all our history this way. Last centuries humans were far more better, healthier and stronger. Today, as we go, humans sink.

Asia and Africa are almost entirely homogenous and guess what...They live perfectly fine.

This "Homogeneity iz bad" bullshit they tell Western people to just brainwash them into deleting their existence off of the map.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:

It's just like a computer program that tries to find gaps in your mind and your understanding. If you experienced those things then it means you werent sure of yourself regarding them yet. This goes away with time as you grow and learn more. No actual living entity would communicate with you on these things. It's just thoughtforms, lifeless programmed bots that try to mess with you. The sooner you learn to block them out the better.

“Bots” is proper word indeed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back