What Are People Really Eating

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1660

What Are People Really Eating

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:08 pm

What Are People Really Eating

Back in the 1950's and 60's scientists examined the head hunters the cannibals of the south pacific. They found when they eat the brain of other humans it changes the gene codon from 127 to 129 which means it causes a genetic change which is detectable. The cannibals also suffered from certain kind of diseases like a human mad cow diseases.

Morden genetic studies have shown that large amounts of the current populations have this codon 129. In south Korea whole warehouses full of pills from China were found to contain human flesh from aborted fetuses. However it was also found large amounts of meat used in fast foods contained human DNA. The reality of the situation where do you think the missing children that always seem to vanish around a certain groups Jewish religious holidays are going....... Then people are eating the meat. Note the Jews traditionally suffer from the same kind of strange genetic illnesses the cannibals of the Pacific do. Is this a coincidence.

Its also been stated that the Reptilians also enjoy feeding on human flesh. And as we know from the Reptilian DNA in the Jewish Cohen gene and the fact the Jewish Rabbi's state they come from reptilian "angels" and the special blood line of Yahweh which from their own admission is a collection of Reptilians its not surprising they also share the same practices. I note a lot of Jews promote diets that is based on eating raw meat that is a totally reptilian behaviour and they also don't get sick from this were the Goyim would.

The Jews created Christianity and the ritual of the communion were the Christians drink the blood and eat the flesh of Christ in front of an image of a human ritual murdered on a cross this is a form of sympathetic Kabala magic to tie into the actual human murder rituals that is well known and documented thought-out history and even in the works on the Jews they engage in. The last trail over this in the Ukraine where a Gentile child Andrei Yushchinsky was found ritually murdered. The Rabbi Mendel Beilis was convicted in the court. They found the body, the murder scene which was in the local synagogue where they found the blooded soaked shirt of the victim along with the murder weapons and they obtained confessions and also had the eye witnesses of the children who managed to escape being kidnapped who where with Andrei, identified the Rabbi on the stand.

Mendel Beilis leaving a Kiev court holding his indictment May 1913:
Image

When the Jews took over the Russian Empire the Jewish Cheka murdered every Gentile involved on this case and threw the mother of Andrei in prison where she died.

Let us not forget the strange "art shows" of the Jewesses Abramovic and the spirit cooking which is based on the Jewish Kabala its based on ritual murder and cannibalism. Even set up to show people stabbed to death on altars. The Jews call us the Goyim meaning the cattle and what do people do with cattle they eat them.

Spirit Cooking:


Image

Note Lady Gaga without the make up on in the photo. Where do you think she gets her ideas like wearing raw meat dresses and such from.
Image

Image
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

luis
Posts: 872

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby luis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:06 pm

Really disgusting...and about lady Gaga i always felt something wrong about her, is she a jewess or just a really disgusting 'gentle'?

wannabe-SS
Posts: 4

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby wannabe-SS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:21 pm

"They found when they eat the brain of other humans it changes the gene codon from 127 to 129 which means it causes a genetic change which is detectable. The cannibals also suffered from certain kind of diseases like a human mad cow diseases.

Morden genetic studies have shown that large amounts of the current populations have this codon 129. In south Korea whole warehouses full of pills from China were found to contain human flesh from aborted fetuses. However it was also found large amounts of meat used in fast foods contained human DNA."

Yak.
But about this "codon 129". I wonder, is it just brains which caused this mutation. Or human brains and flesh. I'm sure it wont come just by swallowing human DNA. I'm just curious.

(https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a1 ... a-recipes/

This is also quite a new trend. After giving birth you can cook placenta-lasagne and placenta-smoothie to your family. Yummy yummy. )
I don't write English very well, I'm sorry!!!!

Eric13
Posts: 164

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Eric13 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Maybe this also has something to do with why the gods warned us against American Chinese food. We know it’s not real chicken meat, but rather rat or I suppose even possibly human. It makes sense because the jews have a lot of presence in those industries where that food is processed.

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 150

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:42 pm

There are other sources online saying how aborted fetus tissue is also used in vaccines, make up, sodas and candy. So sick.
RTR Archive: http://archive.is/8mokl
How to Attain Balance & Advance Fast: http://archive.is/vT3ut
aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Vabzir Vonpho
Posts: 5
Contact:

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Vabzir Vonpho » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 pm

It's a shame that it costs a lot to buy real farm meat from the local butchers, at least it's very expensive here in Australia. This causes a lot of people to buy their meat from supermarkets like Aldi and if I'm not mistaken, were caught selling horse meat and were labeling it as beef. I know that's not as bad as, well, human flesh but still, makes me wonder what else would be in their 'meat'.

GP9
Posts: 15

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby GP9 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Very disturbing stuff. What a huge relief it is though to see it revealed and broken down here. There is so much crazy stuff going on in the world.. seriously!

FancyMancy
Posts: 1474

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:22 pm

luis wrote:Really disgusting...and about lady Gaga i always felt something wrong about her, is she a jewess or just a really disgusting 'gentle'?

I saw "lady" gaga for the first time recently, and it didn't look very attractive to look at it. I had to bleach my eyes afterwards... If anyone says it's a Gentile, then they must have bleached their eyes already, because I think they're blind.

wannabe-SS wrote:(https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a1 ... a-recipes/

This is also quite a new trend. After giving birth you can cook placenta-lasagne and placenta-smoothie to your family. Yummy yummy. )

I don't think that is new.

Eric13 wrote:Maybe this also has something to do with why the gods warned us against American Chinese food. We know it’s not real chicken meat, but rather rat or I suppose even possibly human. It makes sense because the jews have a lot of presence in those industries where that food is processed.

Rats? Try cats and dogs...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 210

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue May 01, 2018 12:16 am

If people are wondering what that codon stuff is and what it causes.. From wikipedia:

"The code defines how sequences of nucleotide triplets, called codons, specify which amino acid will be added next during protein synthesis. With some exceptions, .."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_code

Which basicly means the proteins the body makes or assimilates, are altered into something else..
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 197
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga
Contact:

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Godmode » Tue May 01, 2018 1:20 am

"These tests are able to detect contamination amounts above 1-2%. DNA tests are more accurate, they can go down to 0.1%, but they cost more and each one can only be used to look for a specific animal, say horse or pork"
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-21458487

So they wouldn't even be able to detect small pieces of brain in food. And in fact the food inspectors wouldn't find human DNA unless they looked specifically for it. Imagine if they could get away with doing a survey on the meats of various Jewish American Delicatessens. Yuck...

That's also really weird about eating raw meat but not mind-blowing, because it totally makes sense. Certain underdeveloped populations have a leftover tolerance to raw meat and inferior food as well I've heard. The Jews for some reason however seem to love living as savages and even provided they have shekels they choose to live like freaks anyway. Could also be reason they are known for appearing sickly and bad at sports. They treat themselves and everyone else like crap and it metagenetically changes everybody if we dont stop them. The Jews want every one of their victims to be poor and weak and digging up graves to survive under communism while they themselves actually enjoy being that way.

Cohencidentally there is this trend of people meatposting or arguing over how to cook steak on social media and a trending thing is to want it as rare as possible. I don't get it, why take a shitty burnt steak and simply reverse the idea and have a shitty raw steak? What's even more retarded is Asatru types not understanding how Aryan it is to cook a proper meal with actual vegetables. Not just Aryan but a traditional thing across all civilizations. When art of a culture reaches increasing levels of complexity and superiority, in my opinion, the diet of the culture becomes superior as well.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 187
Location: Earth, Sol system
Contact:

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue May 01, 2018 2:01 am

This would help to explain why I NEVER buy hamburgers at fast food places anymore. . . I just thought I started liking chicken more, and I didn't know the sick feeling I got after a burger was possibly human meat O_O
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Snell'sLaw
Posts: 14

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Snell'sLaw » Tue May 01, 2018 2:55 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Let us not forget the strange "art shows" of the Jewesses Abramovic and the spirit cooking which is based on the Jewish Kabala its based on ritual murder and cannibalism. Even set up to show people stabbed to death on altars. The Jews call us the Goyim meaning the cattle and what do people do with cattle they eat them.

Spirit Cooking:


Image

Note Lady Gaga without the make up on in the photo. Where do you think she gets her ideas like wearing raw meat dresses and such from.
Image

Image

:shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Christianity/Islam/Judaism at it's finest. So much for (((Christian))) Anti-Degeneracy.
Satanist and Proud.
Live for the Gods, Die for the Gods.
Hail Satan!
Image

Snell'sLaw
Posts: 14

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Snell'sLaw » Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jews created Christianity and the ritual of the communion were the Christians drink the blood and eat the flesh of Christ in front of an image of a human ritual murdered on a cross this is a form of sympathetic Kabala magic to tie into the actual human murder rituals that is well known and documented thought-out history and even in the works on the Jews they engage in. The last trail over this in the Ukraine where a Gentile child Andrei Yushchinsky was found ritually murdered. The Rabbi Mendel Beilis was convicted in the court. They found the body, the murder scene which was in the local synagogue where they found the blooded soaked shirt of the victim along with the murder weapons and they obtained confessions and also had the eye witnesses of the children who managed to escape being kidnapped who where with Andrei, identified the Rabbi on the stand.

Mendel Beilis leaving a Kiev court holding his indictment May 1913:
Image

When the Jews took over the Russian Empire the Jewish Cheka murdered every Gentile involved on this case and threw the mother of Andrei in prison where she died.

If the picture of Mendel Beilis had no context, I would have invariably guessed that he was actually a Muslim. Coincidence? I think not!
Satanist and Proud.
Live for the Gods, Die for the Gods.
Hail Satan!
Image

hailourtruegod
Posts: 391

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue May 01, 2018 10:15 am

Those photos made feel very disturbed and kind of ill. I know they aren't real people but the fact that it does happen with real people and just overall the energy of having food or desserts that sort way feels so disgusting.... These kikes are beyond foul.

I read that nestle uses baby aborted fetus in their chocolate. I told someone this once and they laughed and said even if it was true so what. Some people just suck to say the least.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

luis
Posts: 872

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby luis » Tue May 01, 2018 12:08 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:This would help to explain why I NEVER buy hamburgers at fast food places anymore. . . I just thought I started liking chicken more, and I didn't know the sick feeling I got after a burger was possibly human meat O_O


I almost always felt bad after eating at place like MC donald, now we know why :x

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby ss666 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:05 pm

That Abramovic is the most destructive element out there, because people try to associate Satanism with the shit she's doing, by using Satanic symbols with her disgusting "fart". This causes a bad image to Satanism.

Lady CaCa actually stated in an interview that Abramovic is a big inspiration.

Every art show is a combination of swell, snot and pus, and this is pushed in the heads of people. I think they broke the scale of what Entartete Kunst meant!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1345
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Stormblood » Tue May 01, 2018 1:05 pm

Now I feel like puking. I can't unsee that.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:09 pm

rarenas wrote:...

Hail Satan!
Hail all those who fight for freedom!


Clearly nobody here is trying to teach genetics. As stated in the spirit of the post this is a post that comes of curiosity. It just questioned rhetorically if such genes which tend to be in cannibals have anything to do with humans having such genes. Because the jews have promoted cannibal culture to Gentiles as well. It's well known people were fed other people historically. Such as in cases of enforced famine.

And what did you do to assist in such case of acclaimed BS here or 'ignorance' on our behalf. You are just virtue signalling while whining most of your reply other than saying a few interesting nuggets in one post. Do we have to respect you for that? Does anyone have to respect a studied doctor who claims to have been part of a village and didn't help a villager once? Do you gain any influence in such simply because of your moral BS signalling?

Does your post have present any logic in it at all?

You remind me of a famous egyptologist who was ranting and raving about how he has cracked hieroglyphic code simply because he could read what the text said and translated it. But he didn't know anything of what this code really meant. This is the modern DNA science. You read something with very simple and plain (not to undermine them) techniques, but hardly there is any knowledge in what one is really reading or what these readings really mean. And advancement in such cases seems to be slow. We're getting there.

You read DNA as anyone else can look at hieroglyphics and scarcely understand anything, which is where modern genetic science is at this point. This is the modern science outlook in general. You analyze something based on a broad system of analysis, and if you get the same data to appear, you consider such said things also the same in essence or in character. Where one clusters doesn't really relate all that much on many other factors.

The jews are humanoid creatures and they have been here for a lot of time, so obviously, they are humanoids and more than likely relate to others in the region. We have said that they are humanoid. They have thousands of years in history that is common and a common genetic inheritance as well as they largely tried to not intermarry with other races.

You read something through science, but the science is not really well developed to understand anything yet, on what it's findings really mean. Discovering A is the same to A doesn't mean that their qualities or operations are the same. One cannot know which factors came from where. You are just replicating the common narrative basically. And just throwing bashes at the Clergy cause whatever.

Where is your very intellectual type to assist on such matters? In the case of descent and what the factors you read mean, one needs to read basic genetic science to understand that this is nowhere close to understanding what every piece of such means in an existential manner.

There are also other jewish scientists who would disagree with you, and admit they have a different DNA than all other people on earth, including the Cohen gene and other such factors. Which make them jewish. Now to you this is all letters and if you see A in one person and A in another person, you assume it's the same thing, and that they somehow belong here. This is like saying since liquid A resembles and/or reads as liquid B, it must be entirely the same. And you move the 'spiritual' in some sublime nonsense region due to lack of your own personal understanding.

With the great swindles many DNA companies and the great war against people like Crick one has every right to doubt all these dubious claims about us being similar to bananas and the same as apes. Even in such case these differences in "Percent" do not explain any differences in quality. Maybe just yet, maybe in the future they will. It doesn't matter what the genetic proof is as genetics have a long way to go, since as you know, it's platted in multiculturalism and proving that we are equal on apes and bananas and using % differences to prove that we are only such a small percent different from being a banana.

This is not about the percents nor the limited language we have on the codex of life at the present moment. You should know that too and approach such rigid explanations with a grain of salt.

Understanding something through language doesn't mean you understand what this language says or tries to communicate to you. Therefore you should be careful and use the actual scientific spirit which is doubting the stuff that you are force-fed by modern academia.

As for jews being the same as anyone else there are many jewish scientists who would love to debate this with you. And many other learned ones to whom these scientists bow in kabbalah centers that tell them that their mission is to take over earth and how they are a different RACE from all of mankind. Your scientific analyses doesn't change this.

The fact that all humans have two hands, two feet, one head, two eyeballs, and genitals, doesn't make us all equal or the same, nor does mapping someone out, even if the data prescribed by certain tools is the same, prove we are all from here, the same, or whatever else. This proves the nature of the material body. As stated the jews are a hybrid race which has a lot, if not predominantly, humanoid figure like all other people on earth. With particular strains in such because of their alien origin.

I do not think the belief of the scientific community is going to change any Rabbi who admits he is conversating with the reptilians every night about jewish origins, nor it will change the mind of Rabbi Laitman who says the jews are only the same in appearance and come from another planet. There are also superior lifeforms involved in the whole thing. I am sure many secular jews tried to convince the Rabbis otherwise as well with what you are saying here.

But they know better. It's their job to know better. I even watched a lecture between geneticists and scientists with Rabbis and the Rabbis put them in their place. What we can map out now seems to be limited, and you can understand probably.

I hope you understand the above points. We can read this language of life now (on a basic level) but that doesn't mean we understand what it says just yet. Appearances can be deceiving here.

SoulSnipes
Posts: 149

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby SoulSnipes » Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 pm

rarenas wrote:I've been a member of JOS for many years now (more than 10)

Hail Satan!
Hail all those who fight for freedom!


I doubt this claim, the wayback machine has constant updated versions of the meditation page so do the forums.
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 pm

luis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:This would help to explain why I NEVER buy hamburgers at fast food places anymore. . . I just thought I started liking chicken more, and I didn't know the sick feeling I got after a burger was possibly human meat O_O


I almost always felt bad after eating at place like MC donald, now we know why :x


There was an interview which was later branded as 'fake', where one rabbi explained about human food in MacDonalds and such. But I guess everything is fake if it blames the jews.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:47 pm

rarenas wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
rarenas wrote:...

Hail Satan!
Hail all those who fight for freedom!


...


I could ban your post and shut you down, what does that tell you about "accepting criticism"?

Can you show any logic in this conversation please? Or you are just focused in foaming your posts in many years of experience, claims, and this and that, and then finally instilling doubt in the obvious?

A google search could explain your "Cohen Gene". The Cohens are the highest class of the jewish race. I do not know what your 'samples' are, possibly, just random jews. Cohen are not random jews. They believe they are descendants of the ancient jews, unlike the others whom they consider quite bastardized but still 'jewish enough'. Cohen are believed to be 1000 years of 'pure' jewish blood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron

Here is the chromosome. Which you could find by simply googling rather than pretending you didn't know existed. Because it does. Just put it on google. This is just a name, its a chromosome, not a gene. This must not be the case for the majority of random jews either, because as stated, they are very mixed, but still distinctively jewish. If you have any intel, then you can try to find what DNA test the jews do to admit jews in Israel. Because they do this. And there are obviously factors to such.

As about incoherent arguments and ending up with trying to instill doubt to anyone as to why we are here, do you seriously believe anyone wants to play this game?

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 pm

SoulSnipes wrote:
rarenas wrote:I've been a member of JOS for many years now (more than 10)

Hail Satan!
Hail all those who fight for freedom!


I doubt this claim, the wayback machine has constant updated versions of the meditation page so do the forums.


Yeah, all these generals and elders of the JoS who have never appeared, only occassionally appear to play the high moral ground and instill doubt about how the JoS is, how the JoS this and that, and they a lot of inaccurate things with some facts here and there that rarely mean anything.

If the advice from the elders ever comes, it has to come with personal bashing. Cause it's construtive criticism goy... While they could go on respectfully about it. But when your ego is above your head...

Like what are these posts about MAINLY, everyone can see. Clergy this, Clergy that. Double talking and fake info. The Meditation session has went through quite a few revisions over the years.

So I approve instead of letting them lurk in the shadows and just say whatever.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:09 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SoulSnipes wrote:
rarenas wrote:I've been a member of JOS for many years now (more than 10)

Hail Satan!
Hail all those who fight for freedom!


I doubt this claim, the wayback machine has constant updated versions of the meditation page so do the forums.


Yeah, all these generals and elders of the JoS who have never appeared, only occassionally appear to play the high moral ground and instill doubt about how the JoS is, how the JoS this and that, and they a lot of inaccurate things with some facts here and there that rarely mean anything.

If the advice from the elders ever comes, it has to come with personal bashing. Cause it's construtive criticism goy... While they could go on respectfully about it. But when your ego is above your head...

Like what are these posts about MAINLY, everyone can see. Clergy this, Clergy that. Double talking and fake info. The Meditation session has went through quite a few revisions over the years.

So I approve instead of letting them lurk in the shadows and just say whatever.


Check this out also:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Polit ... ses-506584

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby ss666 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:54 pm

All those critics and bullshiters look at your success and it's shining down on their failures, so they want to pull you back to their level. If they only read the sermons on Afterlife and Dealing with Astral entities of HP Hooded Cobra they would not say one bad thing of JoS.

Do they actually think it is easy to make sermons that always present quality new information?

Let me see them make 10 sermons in 2 weeks that contain quality new information, never presented in other posts. But they can't, even if they tried they would need to study (not read) and filter one book to make a sermon in less than 2 days! Not to mention finding those books is hard. That by itself shows that HPs are in contact with the Gods.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:08 am

rarenas wrote:--------------------------
Again, I have respect for the JOS and the priests. You do a great job but that does not mean you are right about everything. Truth has been corrupted and you don't know all of it just like I don't know and no one else except the gods and the few gifted who have become gods in their own right. I am no self claimed elder nor general. Please, I don't give any orders nor post rituals. I am simply a soldier.

I do not wish to cast doubt on the JOS! The Jews are currently the biggest threat to gentiles and have created programs (material and spiritual) to corrupt and enslave humanity. Our only hope is meditation and destruction rituals against the Jews to destroy their thoughtforms and free humanity from their chains.

Like I said, I have stayed with the JOS because I am consistently reading the same things you (the high priests) end up writing about before they are posted. To me that is proof that we are being guided by the same beings. Do you not think? To me, that means that we are on the right path, although we may still have false assumptions or false truths. A good recent example is the article on the rainbow body and light body. I had been obsessively reading on it for two weeks and it showed up on the JOS forums.

Anyone here who thinks I am trying to attack the JOS and cast doubts is wrong. The JOS has been a great community and the priests have done a lot for the cause. That doesn't mean the HPs are right and it is up to the community to help grow our knowledge. This burden cannot only stand on the shoulders of the HPs. If you see something that you question, bring it up and we should discuss and see what decide to be true.

We must not fight nor attack each other but we should discuss! We must stay united or the Jews will separate us.

Hail Satan!


You are self projecting on your posts. We are not equals, and therefore, you cannot project your own limitations and your own insecurity about 'what is real' and what is 'true' and what not. Your years around here, if this is true or not, as everyone can claim anything and it's typical of infiltrators. Do not mean shit. It would mean something if such were used in a way to be able to have an opinion and compare to those who have done something.

To whom you are by yourself comparing. And projecting false things such as somehow we here work by the "Ineffability Of The Pope". Which is another part of your swindling replies. You came around like a tard and started claiming on our ignorance on this and that, and how we do not know, and how we do not have the ultimate truth...Like anyone claimed such.

So you have been following for so long... You are a geneticist or a student of such...And oy vey, you read about the Cohen Gene and knew it was such a lie...You never heard of this before, even in posts where we have posted directly on the article...But lo and behold, for so many years, you were not googling it...It wasn't existing goy I didn't know, and I'm PhD in Bullshitology, please listen to me...Oh here it is on Wikipedia, but remember my last point goy (Which I never ever proved) clergy is wrong goy...This is what I leave to you as a final note...and remember dis I really hate the jews... Oy gevalt...

Do you think anyone here has 80 IQ to believe your bullshit? I just approve your replies to reply to them.

All your post is just crap and putting words in our mouth such as stating we are always right. Which is a general phenomenon. Who exactly has stated we are always right? Nobody, except of people like you who take it as automatic assumption.

We do not have to say if we are right or wrong given the information is out there and people have eyes to see and mind to judge. Considering that many people have not found these faults who are trying so hard to show. Which as admitted by our conversation weren't even there in the first place to begin with. But in your own mind.

But who cares make sure to remember that the HPS aren't always right guys, because you know, everytime you enter these forums, it says in big bold letters that the "High Priests Are Always Right". Well wait there is no such thing anywhere...

As for many articles written by other clergy (I do not do this often myself) on other aspects such as diet and so forth. They have to inform people on their outlook. There is a lot of conversation on this matter. And as far as I know much of this info has been updated over the years.

You are trying to project a false idea, to arise false alarms, and to cause false doubt. Based on your own wrong perception of what the Clergy is and what it's all about.

The community is right here. You want to contribute? Go for it. I have myself personally asked the opinion of biologists in some of my posts. I have only received private replies which are explanative, but the forum could also use such knowledge. Provided it's accurate and backed up with sources, and put forth in a respectful manner. Share your gems in other words.

Information wise, all sorts of people post stuff on this forum. And constantly expand the knowledge. We may or we may not agree but most of it is allowed anyway so long it's respectfully done for the community. And all sorts of stuff is updated and or revised by the clergy...

So your points are either fragmented or deceitful.

SoulSnipes
Posts: 149

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby SoulSnipes » Wed May 02, 2018 2:36 am

ss666 wrote: 10 sermons in 2 weeks that contain quality new information, never presented in other posts.


This also goes back to how new findings add to what was being written about.
https://youtu.be/n-A2EfIiF-0?t=3m33s

It wouldn't make sense to say you're interested in something without becoming more knowledgeable about it.
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1660

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:57 am

10......years quite a kabala number....... Funny you just show up now to pretend to be a science master of the jewniverse while attempting to overturn what has already been determined by actual science studies over fifty years ago. While whining in the favour of the kikes and you know sooooo much about their DNA. Yet the Cohen gene does have reptilian DNA in it. But we are all supposed to believe you because you say so..... oy veh, baby.


rarenas wrote:I've been a member of JOS for many years now (more than 10) but I am starting to get very disheartened at the Jew naming its hurting my rabbi's feelings.....
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1660

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:35 am

Its well know Jews are a race from Jews.

Image
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

hailourtruegod
Posts: 391

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 02, 2018 12:16 pm

This site goes into detail about jewish DNA. Cohanim Modal Haplotype. Also referred to the cohen gene.

https://academic.oup.com/jlb/article/2/2/469/826237
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
LuxDuellerIX
Posts: 5

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby LuxDuellerIX » Wed May 02, 2018 1:55 pm

i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:18 pm

LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Sushi is fine and one of the greatest culinary inventions. How is it in anyway related to human cannibalism? You have misread I think.

HailVictory88
Posts: 136

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby HailVictory88 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Harry Ostrer, a Jewish scientist, has also pointed out that Jews are a race-they have a particular genetic signature that has taxonomic value:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Ostrer

Bigot Boy
Posts: 50
Location: USA

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Bigot Boy » Wed May 02, 2018 5:43 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Sushi is fine and one of the greatest culinary inventions. How is it in anyway related to human cannibalism? You have misread I think.

I know it's off topic HP, but raw fish is fine then? And raw vegetables as well?

I haven't eaten raw fish or vegetables in over a year as I always see it talked about it negatively by TCM and ayurvedic practitioners. Who say that it makes the body work a lot harder to be able to digest it, and thus wastes energy. Is this a myth?

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 117

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Coraxo » Wed May 02, 2018 6:25 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Sushi is fine and one of the greatest culinary inventions. How is it in anyway related to human cannibalism? You have misread I think.



I think he was referring to HP Mageson's quote; " I note a lot of Jews promote diets that is based on eating raw meat that is a totally reptilian behaviour and they also don't get sick from this were the Goyim would".

I also have a question if I may, I remember one of the HPs mentioning that jews get sick from eating meat in general and especially from blood (because it has a lot of life force or smth) which is why they hang the deceased animals until last drop of blood get's out. My question is, do they get sick from eating meat? or only from consuming blood?
If neither, then why do they have such a weird attitude towards meat, where it seems they try to avoid it..?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Zygisrko
Posts: 232

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Zygisrko » Wed May 02, 2018 6:42 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Sushi is fine and one of the greatest culinary inventions. How is it in anyway related to human cannibalism? You have misread I think.


I think he just means raw meat itself, like when you mentioned
I note a lot of Jews promote diets that is based on eating raw meat that is a totally reptilian behaviour and they also don't get sick from this were the Goyim would.


Sushi is a delicacy that can be prepared with thinly sliced raw fish. Hint, delicacy. If raw fish was in your daily diet (as quoted), then you should probably cut back since that can increase your chance of getting an illness from poorly prepared fish.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

User avatar
LuxDuellerIX
Posts: 5

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby LuxDuellerIX » Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Sushi is fine and one of the greatest culinary inventions. How is it in anyway related to human cannibalism? You have misread I think.


Well my concern was about eating raw meats but i guess it doenat matter now

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby ss666 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:11 am

LuxDuellerIX wrote:
Well my concern was about eating raw meats but i guess it doenat matter now


I think it's actually more dangerous to eat sushi than most people think. It can have worm eggs and than you get something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvZ7rpFzmuY

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1345
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Sushi is fine and one of the greatest culinary inventions. How is it in anyway related to human cannibalism? You have misread I think.

I know it's off topic HP, but raw fish is fine then? And raw vegetables as well?

I haven't eaten raw fish or vegetables in over a year as I always see it talked about it negatively by TCM and ayurvedic practitioners. Who say that it makes the body work a lot harder to be able to digest it, and thus wastes energy. Is this a myth?


Sushi and sashimi varieties aren't simply raw fish and seafood. They are prepared in a special manner that makes them edible. I've been told that it takes something like two years to get the certification needed for selling those typical dishes, all because of the safety and hygiene norms involved in the process. That being said, I could never bring myself to eat those anyway, unless they are cooked :P
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 346

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu May 03, 2018 3:51 pm

I never liked the industrial minced meat that they sell already packaged in the supermarkets, it looks very artificial and perfectly note that it has many additives and hidden ingredients.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 391

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri May 04, 2018 2:12 pm

ss666 wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:2

Well my concern was about eating raw meats but i guess it doenat matter now


I think it's actually more dangerous to eat sushi than most people think. It can have worm eggs and than you get something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvZ7rpFzmuY


That depends where you're getting your sushi from. They didn't explain from where this bad sushi comes from. My say would be the gas station sushi. :?

But if you don't be a cheap ass and buy good sushi you should be good. All the sushi places I've been to have always been really clean. Unlike most Chinese food places where it looks run down. At least to the ones I've been to in the past. This in America. Idk how it is in other parts of the world.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Aquarius
Posts: 1098

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Aquarius » Fri May 04, 2018 3:21 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
ss666 wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:2

Well my concern was about eating raw meats but i guess it doenat matter now


I think it's actually more dangerous to eat sushi than most people think. It can have worm eggs and than you get something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvZ7rpFzmuY


That depends where you're getting your sushi from. They didn't explain from where this bad sushi comes from. My say would be the gas station sushi. :?

But if you don't be a cheap ass and buy good sushi you should be good. All the sushi places I've been to have always been really clean. Unlike most Chinese food places where it looks run down. At least to the ones I've been to in the past. This in America. Idk how it is in other parts of the world.
I was curious an ate chinese food some days ago, NEVER I am gonna eat that shit again, while the taste wasnt bad I felt so fucking disgusted when I started eating it, what did I expect with super cheap food?
Image

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 157
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby HorusLucis » Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Several Celebrities have adopted Consumption of Placenta claiming~It prevents postpartum depression,~The placenta has nutrients which shouldnt be thrown away etc.Those who have done it include kim kardashian,khourtney kardashian,Samantha Bee,Black China and even January Jones.
According to London Placenta,it takes £290 to have your placenta made into a pill.
So Jewish.!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 155

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Aquarius wrote: I felt so fucking disgusted when I started eating it


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can totally relate I thought it was just me.
I almost died when I read this :''P
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 340
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Larissa666 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:18 pm

HorusLucis wrote:Several Celebrities have adopted Consumption of Placenta claiming~It prevents postpartum depression,~The placenta has nutrients which shouldnt be thrown away etc.Those who have done it include kim kardashian,khourtney kardashian,Samantha Bee,Black China and even January Jones.
According to London Placenta,it takes £290 to have your placenta made into a pill.
So Jewish.!


Some animals eat placenta after birth, but I do not know if it is OK for human mothers to eat.

We are so unlike animals, after all. No matter what jewish academia is trying to tell you, that we are just animals who know to use tools very good.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 210

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 pm

LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Eh no.. In Holland we have raw fish called "Haring" its usually consumed, head chopped off, guts and ribs/spine out, with onion or gherkin (???). I am not sure about the exact preparation but maybe they put salt on it to conserve it.

Also, some say that Dutch people eat raw fish like the Japanese because we're on the same width line on the globe (if you get what I mean). Im not sure if there is any truth in that though.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

High Priest Lucius Oria
Posts: 47

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Fri May 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Regarding DNA testing, the real treasure is not the results the company tells you, its your raw DNA data that you can download from them and check across different 3rd party companies for heritage and health.

If you have your raw DNA data, you can get it analysed through a tool called Promethease. You can check whether you have the Cohen gene from there, free of charge at the moment.

Darkpagan666
Posts: 25

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Darkpagan666 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:25 pm

About jewish genes, a colleague of mine wanted to do a blood sample to check her origins, when the test result came back it said she is 3% jewish. Although she fixed her nose a couple of years ago (I remember well how she looked like), she has no resemblance of a jew nor have the personality traits. Is it possible they can trick people into believing they have jewish origins in a way of saying that race mixing is okay? Because seemingly she had irish blood, arabic blood too. Even some asian from way way back.

I just found it quite odd, perhaps I should meditate more on my third eye and look at her carefully..

Also, when you read about something or start obsessing over some subject and even how arbitrary it may seem when a High Priest/ess makes a post about it all of a sudden. It is not. We are all connected, especially if you meditate, we resonate somewhat on the astral and our subconscious mind, intuition. Helps us out, putting us on the right path, and due to the connection we have, we may have inter-related guidance that leads us to similar subjects and ideas. I have found many times thinking about something, wondering, studying, and suddenly, a High Priest/ess brings forth a clear understanding and provides excellent knowledge and wisdom about that particular subject. This is what I understand of it, and believes it is mostly intuitive due to meditation, and the lack of experience and so on may cause the perception of the individual to misinterpret. Thoughts?

Snell'sLaw
Posts: 14

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Snell'sLaw » Sun May 06, 2018 2:08 am

HorusLucis wrote:Several Celebrities have adopted Consumption of Placenta claiming~It prevents postpartum depression,~The placenta has nutrients which shouldnt be thrown away etc.Those who have done it include kim kardashian,khourtney kardashian,Samantha Bee,Black China and even January Jones.
According to London Placenta,it takes £290 to have your placenta made into a pill.
So Jewish.!

Truly disgusting. How do people even support this?
Satanist and Proud.
Live for the Gods, Die for the Gods.
Hail Satan!
Image

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1080

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:39 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
LuxDuellerIX wrote:i currently questioning myself that if eating sushi or sashimi is ok or i should stop..... btw im asian (i let you guess where im specifically from)
i do heard before some asian have special digestive enzymes or whatever you call that allows them to eat raw meat or fish that something might make cause sickness to westerns...

although i do really like eating sushi or sashimi especially those maguro (jpn. bluefin tuna) and ikura
recently im kinda avoiding those because last time i ate some i immediately lost appetite not able to finish food and even feel nauseous.... my crave for raw fish is kinda decreased

this post even more made me anxious to eat anymore sushi.... darn i really used to love eating those


Eh no.. In Holland we have raw fish called "Haring" its usually consumed, head chopped off, guts and ribs/spine out, with onion or gherkin (???). I am not sure about the exact preparation but maybe they put salt on it to conserve it.

Also, some say that Dutch people eat raw fish like the Japanese because we're on the same width line on the globe (if you get what I mean). Im not sure if there is any truth in that though.


Thing is people make a giant fuss if something bad happens to them out of anything. For example the same thing with parasites can happen from all sorts of food. You have to take care of how and where you eat. It's not the food's inherent fault.

There are people who have had parasites contacted by unsanitary pork, chicken etc.

Aquarius
Posts: 1098

Re: What Are People Really Eating

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: I felt so fucking disgusted when I started eating it


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can totally relate I thought it was just me.
I almost died when I read this :''P
Lol yeah, kinda funny but I should have hinted it since all the food costed basically nothing, I even ordered calf with bamboo and mushrooms, I couldnt even taste that shit lol I noped very quickly lolz
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dypet Rod, ZmajEriksson and 5 guests