Rabbis Destroyed By Satan

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Rabbis Destroyed By Satan

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 am

The enemy has a method they always do. They project what they WANT to happen, as if it has already happened, or is somehow, set to happen. This is to give those naive enough, the false conception that somehow, the jews are always in control. This is just some old, bullshit, brainwashing tactics.

The jews plainly, lie. They do not even have to believe their own lies. They simply spam them on others like a mental virus. Then, there are jews who are arrogant and learn the hard way that their racial convictions are wrong. Indeed only the naive, the young and idiotic of their stock believe arrogantly in their 'victory'. The pious jews know better.

According to many jews Satan doesn't exist. They also claim other lies on top of this lie, such as that Satan is some sort of slave of theirs. And that all of the Goyim (his children) are jewish slaves and animals. You are clearly not a slave and animal of the jews, and clearly, you were NOT created to serve them. In the same way, "God" or the universal consciousness is not the favorite daddy of the jews, nor did such jewish daddy create all of the cattle (us) to serve the jew, nor Satan and/or the Demons are related to such story in any real way.

Obviously all these statements are filled with lies, and the jews know it too.

The jews in their inner circle know the truth. And they know everything we say here is accurate. There are so many worthless and naive individuals who do not understand this, and I will therefore break this down to all people who are still questioning whether or not Satan is real, and wether or not the jews are engaged in warfare to kill Satan and his people.

There is one fact that all Satanists must know. The jews and the orthodox at the top, in other words, those who are REALLY jewish and the most well studied of the jewish race, they know Satan is more powerful than all of them, and also, they know Satan will inevitably destroy them. They like to just project otherwise.

There was a Rabbi in the 15th century, named Rabbi Joseph also known as Rabbi Yosef, and he's not the only one. So this Rabbi was living in the 15th century and he was a 'renown' demonology expert, in other words, a pious 'jew' who was considered to be highest ranking of his time, aggressor and attacker of the Demons. This Rabbi has put it as his goal to kill Satan and other high ranking Demons, and him and his team of 5 other Rabbis attempted to do this very thing, and threaten them to "Bring Forth the Messiach" to redeem the jewish people. Goals, you see, when the jew smokes crack, they believe their own BS. Anyway, as the jews know that the only reason they are always failing is Satan and the Demons, they attempted it. Nothing to lose from a slave race...

They were the most learned of the jewish community at their time. Satan in the jewish writings goes as Samael, and we must remember, that Satan is only a title, while Samael is just a name the jews have given to their enemy deity.

He made it his goal to kill Satan and try to assault other high ranking Demons, to enslave them into bringing the "Messiach" into being, with a team of his closest disciples. Arrogant as he were, he started summoning all the "Top Ranking Angels" of the jews (Above the greys behind Rafael, Uriel, and the rest of the grey crap), including those in the highest ranking of power, who hide behind the name Metatron.

They openly told him that Satan could not be defeated and that it was beyond them to do anything about it. This is the official story saying such reply was given by the angels. The Rabbi Joseph insisted and kept pressuring these angels, who highly disrespected him and spat on him like a worm (No, they actually did that, they called him a worm, a ground worm) that they should give him something so that he would try to subdue Satan and to exterminate "Amalek Once and For All".

Notice, Amalek means the White People. This Rabbi was a real cocky and 'pious' rabbi in the jewish community of his time.

So the angels agreed with him and gave him a method to attempt to do this. And onward went Rabbi Joseph and other 5 or in other instances 10 Rabbis, and went for day long rituals and litanies to bring Satan down. These involved the 42 and 72 names of "God", and also, they had the 'whole of the angelic host' accompanying them in order to take down the Gods.

Well, normally, at first they were totally ignored.

But they kept insisting to try to "Draw Satan Down". Well, after around 21 days of consistently trying to attack Satan and Lilith, they decided to give them a message.

Long story short, Rabbi Joseph was mercilessly tortured after this point, and following, his followers and went permanently insane. According to some stories they developed the most fatal of diseases, and their souls became so destroyed and ruined, that even their own 'angels' couldn't help them, and on top of this, they told them they cannot even exist close to them anymore as their souls have become fully sick and disgusting. Obviously the angels used these idiots as cannon fodder here, but why should they care? They are useless slaves.

There are all sorts of speculations on if the main Rabbi was destroyed or what was done to them by Rabbinical commentators. In most relations of the story all the other rabbis died, with some dying instantly on the spot. Demons entered his followers and they destroyed them and made them shriek in shouts of mortal agony until they died like trash on the floor. Those who didn't die, went permanently insane, and Rabbi Joseph himself was made mentally insane and into a slave. This is a well known incident in the Orthodox jewish community and it's taught to all young rabbis who like to dabble with the occult and on the 'side of the demons'.

Not only the angels made an experiment out of all of them, and they all died or went morbidly insane to die later, but the story has remained in the mind of the jews as a fable to heed attention to. As they were begging the angels for help, they also deserted them, as their angels admitted in the official story they were overpowered by the side of "The Samael". There are, even in the jewish bible, incidents where Demons and possessed individuals wipe out and these abusers. There are Demons who specialize in such operations.

The Demons and our Gods are our protectors, beneficiary's and our guides as Gentiles. Because the jews are hostile to both us and them, and the enemy knows this.

Rabbi Yosef fell on his knees and tried to ask Lilith for forgiveness. In some stories she destroyed his soul, while in some others Rabbi Yosef spent his life as a slave only to die miserably and without salvation afterwards. LaVey himself who was materially jewish, he knew about the existence of Satan and he talked about Satan with respect. Ironically Satan pulled the greatest prank on the jews here, he acted through their own. Secretly as far as LaVey is concerned... He bowed to Satan. Publicly, he was an atheist.

Many jews attempt this, especially when they figure out what kind of excrement they serve, and they get the consequences of their actions in their plate, as many Rabbis understand the long racial feud against the Gods isn't going to end up positively for them. So to many their attempts to make amends with the "Sitra Archa" or the "Evil Side" is not really something they are not familiar with. They know they are tormented by these beings and that they are stuck in a hopeless war against them.

Jews are constantly since ancient times trying to kiss the ass of Satan and the Gods in order to avoid the fate of the likes of Rabbi Yosef. Of course, this means nothing to Satan. All they ever do is defame and misrepresent him in their jewishness, but even then, this has disastrous effects sooner or later.

LaVey created by his own 'streamlining' of Satanism in the mainstream what he self explained as 'atheistic money making scheme like a circus', the Church of Satan.

The jews arrogantly believe they can always control everything and that they always have the upper hand. They believe in the power of lies and perversion of truth, as it's a well known belief in Judaism, there is no truth. So they created the inheritence of a Great Being into a circus, thinking they had won. What this created down the road? The JoS and many other anti-jewish organizations. This indirectly is putting a spiritual coffin, permanently, to the species that he materially belonged, and all their creations and lies.

Enough said?

Satan will always have the last word. Satan always has the last word.

CookOfDoom242

Re: Rabbis Destroyed By Satan

Postby CookOfDoom242 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 am

HELL YEAH! Thanks HP, I always love reading about things like the Satan's society and government, things like what certain Demons specialize in and things of that sort. I wish I know more about the Architecture and Medical technologies they have there as well, but I doubt I'll find out anytime soon. I have noticed this particular pattern a lot with news programs, their assumptions and lies are just supposed to be adopted by the populace without any critical thinking what so ever. Whether it's the shit with Trump and Russia or the 6 Bajillion hollowhoax, it's another pattern one can break down and explain. Yep, so thanks again and Hail Satan!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:33 am

Aquino wrote about Lavey in his book on his time as High Priest in the CoS. And Lavey had the inner circle all knew Satan was a real and living God. Aquino wanted to take this public and move in a spiritual direction officially. But Lavey was against this. So Aquino left and founded the ToS and took the spiritual members with him. In the end lying to people about Satan and claiming He is just an archetype and such nonsense ends with what? When CoS people state they don't even believe in Satan they just look foolish to most people who then don't take them seriously. And it all just comes off as LARPing. This is the Jew in Lavey in the end. Lying to the public about Satan to steer people away from the truth. And its an obvious lie. The guy even started that Demons are real beings in his own book.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:36 am

I think with Russia one is witnessing a division within the ranks of the Jewish oligarchs. As the Jews running Russia like Putin will not go the step further and start WW3. Which is what the top Jews want. Putin and his fellow Jews are content with their own personal criminal empire in Russia which has destroyed the nation and working to extend this in their own criminal schemes.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:32 am

How do I increase my emotions?
I feel like my emotions is my driving motivation. When I was really angry at my room mates, I started doing money spells and RTRs, because I don't want to live here! Everything has settled down again thankfully.
I do not feel pure burning hatred for jews, it's more of a surface thing for me. I want to hate jews and the crimes they have commited, but I don't have that kind of experienc with them, I haven't removed the amnesia yet. I have lived a moderately good life so far. We had our own private well when I was living in CA with my grandad so I permanently effected. They did give me mercury fillings which sucks :(
I'm really too aware for my own good, financially I set my ownself up for failure at one point and could only blame myself. The food I eat was also a discipline issue. Except for a few people that betray me, that is only when my hatred gets me going enough to attempt black magic.
I want to do RTRs everyday, but I feel like I could use a boost. I feel silly typing all this and even want to delete my post, but I won't I need this for my own good

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:56 pm

If you wait until you have a personal problem with them, this is like saying mass murderers mean nothing to me as they have done nothing to me yet. Well wait if the day comes and they torture and exterminate you you may feel something.

The point is not to encounter such fate predestined about all the goyim on earth. But to stop this before it happens. Hatred is not a necessary driving factor here. Simply logic.

If someone has a book which says to dash your infants against the stones, and rip the belly of your pregnant woman with a sword, and they praise a thoughform for this and they try to make a reality around this. And you do not understand why it's important to act. Then you might as well live your little matrix life and die at some point.

You clearly do not know enough or do not consciously understand what this means.

DezFranky wrote:How do I increase my emotions?
I feel like my emotions is my driving motivation. When I was really angry at my room mates, I started doing money spells and RTRs, because I don't want to live here! Everything has settled down again thankfully.
I do not feel pure burning hatred for jews, it's more of a surface thing for me. I want to hate jews and the crimes they have commited, but I don't have that kind of experienc with them, I haven't removed the amnesia yet. I have lived a moderately good life so far. We had our own private well when I was living in CA with my grandad so I permanently effected. They did give me mercury fillings which sucks :(
I'm really too aware for my own good, financially I set my ownself up for failure at one point and could only blame myself. The food I eat was also a discipline issue. Except for a few people that betray me, that is only when my hatred gets me going enough to attempt black magic.
I want to do RTRs everyday, but I feel like I could use a boost. I feel silly typing all this and even want to delete my post, but I won't I need this for my own good

ss666

Postby ss666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Very interesting sermon!

The Jews do state that they are ordered to wipe out Amalek completely:
This is a very good subtle confession if you listen to all 3 commandments regarding Amalek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPCsrGH11j0&t=4102s

The Jews do say but Amalek is just a descended of Esau and Esau is considered the father of White People. So they say not all White people.

But again this is lying. Esau is Edom in their literature. Edom is just a jew wannabe human Adam [notice Adam/Edom are similar words]. Edom are the White people who are Christian [under their program]! Amalek are the White people outside their program who must be destroyed.

The same goes to Ishmael [Arabs]. But the term for Arabs who are muslims [under their program] is Pere Adam [similar with Edom a wannabe Jew]

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Aquino wrote about Lavey in his book on his time as High Priest in the CoS. And Lavey had the inner circle all knew Satan was a real and living God. Aquino wanted to take this public and move in a spiritual direction officially. But Lavey was against this. So Aquino left and founded the ToS and took the spiritual members with him. In the end lying to people about Satan and claiming He is just an archetype and such nonsense ends with what? When CoS people state they don't even believe in Satan they just look foolish to most people who then don't take them seriously. And it all just comes off as LARPing. This is the Jew in Lavey in the end. Lying to the public about Satan to steer people away from the truth. And its an obvious lie. The guy even started that Demons are real beings in his own book.

So then it's 100% sure that Lavey was a jew, physically? I always hoped he was not...

HP Maxine has stated before that while LaVey was genetically jewish his soul was of Satan, [because of a genetic anomaly or something I don't know]. But he was strategically reincarnated into that jewish body for a purpose, which he achieved and is now regarded as a hero in Hell.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:55 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:If you wait until you have a personal problem with them, this is like saying mass murderers mean nothing to me as they have done nothing to me yet. Well wait if the day comes and they torture and exterminate you you may feel something.

The point is not to encounter such fate predestined about all the goyim on earth. But to stop this before it happens. Hatred is not a necessary driving factor here. Simply logic.

If someone has a book which says to dash your infants against the stones, and rip the belly of your pregnant woman with a sword, and they praise a thoughform for this and they try to make a reality around this. And you do not understand why it's important to act. Then you might as well live your little matrix life and die at some point.

You clearly do not know enough or do not consciously understand what this means.

[/quote]

You're definitely right about not understanding. Logic is a tough thing for me. When I feel the mood to do RTRs like during the false flag on syria, I banged through all of them no sweat. Man, I make so many changes to my life and still have to make more. Life is hard HP, really rewarding, but really hard

luis

Postby luis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 pm

AscendingSun wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Aquino wrote about Lavey in his book on his time as High Priest in the CoS. And Lavey had the inner circle all knew Satan was a real and living God. Aquino wanted to take this public and move in a spiritual direction officially. But Lavey was against this. So Aquino left and founded the ToS and took the spiritual members with him. In the end lying to people about Satan and claiming He is just an archetype and such nonsense ends with what? When CoS people state they don't even believe in Satan they just look foolish to most people who then don't take them seriously. And it all just comes off as LARPing. This is the Jew in Lavey in the end. Lying to the public about Satan to steer people away from the truth. And its an obvious lie. The guy even started that Demons are real beings in his own book.

So then it's 100% sure that Lavey was a jew, physically? I always hoped he was not...

HP Maxine has stated before that while LaVey was genetically jewish his soul was of Satan, [because of a genetic anomaly or something I don't know]. But he was strategically reincarnated into that jewish body for a purpose, which he achieved and is now regarded as a hero in Hell.

Satan himseld put his soul in that jewish body for the purpose of making satanism popular again, if It was a jew doing It then it won't be questioned.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 am

Amalek is the occult name for Satan in the Kabala. And the Jews stated Amalek must be blotted out. The Jews also state Amalek is the Father of the entire White Race. Put the two together. If you have not noted the Jews are trying to destroy the entire White Race.

ss666 wrote:Very interesting sermon!

This is a very good subtle confession if you listen to all 3 commandments regarding Amalek.

The Jews do say but Amalek is just a descended of Esau and Esau is considered the father of White People. So they say not all White people.

But again this is lying. Esau is Edom in their literature. Edom is just a jew wannabe human Adam [notice Adam/Edom are similar words]. Edom are the White people who are Christian [under their program]! Amalek are the White people outside their program who must be destroyed.

The same goes to Ishmael [Arabs]. But the term for Arabs who are muslims [under their program] is Pere Adam [similar with Edom a wannabe Jew]

ss666

Postby ss666 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:19 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Amalek is the occult name for Satan in the Kabala. And the Jews stated Amalek must be blotted out. The Jews also state Amalek is the Father of the entire White Race. Put the two together. If you have not noted the Jews are trying to destroy the entire White Race.

But if Amalek is the occult name of Satan and Satan is the father of all Gentiles. It means the commandment is to wipe out all Gentiles. Why is then the White race associated with Amalek more than any other?

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue May 01, 2018 11:14 am

ss666 wrote:Very interesting sermon!

When a jew denies that "goy" means non-jew, this video can be cited. Then, of course, the jew will make up a lie, maybe calling that jew a crackpot or something.

luis wrote:
AscendingSun wrote:

Satan himseld put his soul in that jewish body for the purpose of making satanism popular again, if It was a jew doing It then it won't be questioned.

Yeah, Satan has the ability to cause a jew body to have a Gentile Soul. It is incredibly rare, but was done deliberately, so as to bring Satan into light again.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:20 am

Because that is how it is. And that is what the Jews are doing.

ss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Amalek is the occult name for Satan in the Kabala. And the Jews stated Amalek must be blotted out. The Jews also state Amalek is the Father of the entire White Race. Put the two together. If you have not noted the Jews are trying to destroy the entire White Race.

But if Amalek is the occult name of Satan and Satan is the father of all Gentiles. It means the commandment is to wipe out all Gentiles. Why is then the White race associated with Amalek more than any other?

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue May 01, 2018 11:58 am

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:Image

that rabbi is just like every cartoon character that has gone crazy to be honest. Looks like the enemy has and is now.
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:21 pm

ss666 wrote:

Amalek in the bible is the only race that used military force to aggressively stand up to Israel in the bible, which also relates to the later Roman Empire. Esau and Amalek are similar terms. They use them depending on the situation. The key is that they resisted the jews militarily as well.

These are code names, the reality is what matters.

The Hamitic Race and the People of Kush are actually the black people, whom the bible defines as eternal slaves, and therefore the slave trade and how the jews treat africa right now etc.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:38 pm

I understand so because White race didn't want to become Cattle and actually opposed them, the term Amalek, who originally referred to Gentiles, got associated more and more with the White race.

Thank you for the answers!

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue May 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Humanity is enslaved and spiritually degenerated to the point where most of us cannot even do telepathy. It’s not supposed to be like that. Your ancestors, family, friends, lovers..they’re all spiritually enslaved and the hardships they’ve had to suffer is due to the enemy and the Jews + them enslaving, brainwashing humanity and making this a prison planet.

All the abused, raped, beaten GENTILES have had to suffer so horribly, damn themselves and reincarnate over and over again. Lord Satan and our beloved Gods were CURSED and bound, there’s plenty of Jewish grimoires online (which many Gentiles are into, legitimately believe in and use as their only/main source for Demonology) showing this. Gentile children are sold into sex slavery, many die of world hunger every day, almost all (non-SS) Gentiles on this planet (the planet that the enemy has also damaged horribly and is in so much pollution) are being held back, not evolving at all and damning themselves because of the enemy.

I want you to think of all your loved ones - how much they’ve had to suffer in their past lives, this life and how some of them will never reach their full potential and ultimately die forever because of the enemy. I want you to think all of your SS siblings here, including the JoS clergy, that have been cursed (JoS has been cursed many times, the last biggest one was so bad many SS pets died and personally it would’ve given me breast cancer if I never cleansed myself) and how much they’ve had to suffer in this life/past lives.

I could go on. Does any of this anger you at all?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I think with Russia one is witnessing a division within the ranks of the Jewish oligarchs. As the Jews running Russia like Putin will not go the step further and start WW3. Which is what the top Jews want. Putin and his fellow Jews are content with their own personal criminal empire in Russia which has destroyed the nation and working to extend this in their own criminal schemes.

This is an interesting point of view you are mentioning. I had a scenario in my mind in regards to putin, but it is just a theory/possibility. In case Europe gets teared apart by race mixing and civil wars, Putin may enter Europe as a saviour against the NWO as some want to present him. He is not to be truusted! This communist piece of shit wants power for himself. And if the US and West Europe fall, Eastern Europe will not be able to repel an ofensive. I just hope countries like Romania, Hunagry, Poland, CZ, Slovakia, Lithuania remain totally against Putin as they are in the present. That worm can be persuasive sometimes, but the mentioned countries are 200% disgusted with communists and ex communists.

If Russia were to awake somehow, I think the Jews would shit their pants even more.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:14 pm

I am curious what will happen with the reptilians when the jews are defeated. We don't know for sure if they are just standing on the moon watching or if they are armed to the teeth.

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Tue May 01, 2018 8:50 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:If you wait until you have a personal problem with them, this is like saying mass murderers mean nothing to me as they have done nothing to me yet. Well wait if the day comes and they torture and exterminate you you may feel something.

Amazing words, HP hooded cobra, I don't always feel hate or something when I do RTRs, I know is the right thing to do, I'm just doing what has to be done and I'm very proud of this, we MUST do RTRs or we are doomed!
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 pm

LaVey was incarnated as a Jew, because no Gentile would ever have gotten away with what he did.

Gentile Michael Aquino is a blatant example. The Jews in power sicced the FEDS onto him. His house was raided among other things. He was severely attacked.

Aquino visited Wewelsburg Castle in Germany and performed a ritual for eugenics of the White Race in the very same room where Reichsfurher Heinrich Himmler performed Black Masses and rituals with his coven of SS officers.

Of course LaVey was also surrounded by Jews who tried to convince him that Satan wasn't real.
He kept trying to defend his position, but wasn't quite sure.

Now, thanks to the internet, enough people know the truth. This has opened up a whole new world of communications.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:48 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I am curious what will happen with the reptilians when the jews are defeated. We don't know for sure if they are just standing on the moon watching or if they are armed to the teeth.

We have no reason to worry about these right now. The Gods can only take care of these ugly species and more than likely they have or we wouldn't be existing here.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:46 am

It is only later, when you are persistent, put really good amount of effort into self protection, that you realize these pathetic excuses of a lifeform are actually powerless, and weaker than an earthworm.

Weeks of relentless anger venting out along with RTRs, and not a single attack so far. Not even an attempt of it. Before, I used to get a feeling I am going to get attacked, as soon as I closed my eyes, I knew something is wrong. Now...nope. Not even an attempt. I know they might be waiting for bad planets to attack me, but even then they can do only much, and that is not going to last long.

Without help from their ET overlords, they are nothing and no one. Nothing, and no one.