MGTOW Is Toxic

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2069

MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Image

The news story of the Incel, Mgtow who praised Eliot Rogers another Mgtow who went on a murdering spree. Before murdering over a dozen innocent people by running them over with a van. Just proves again how toxic this mentality is. Its self defeating resentment.

That is why even arguing for Mgtow is toxic because this is the logical full end of the spectrum of the mentality that Mgtow creates in people. This crazy just murdered a bunch of people because he believed its impossible for him to ever get a girlfriend..... Like Eliot Rogers.

Mgtow takes men who are having relationship and self esteem, social issues and instead of helping them to improve themselves and become self over coming people and get the life they want. It just makes them worse by demoralizing them. Its toxic. They even hate other men for simply having the normal ability to talk to women and get girlfriends. Its just resentment.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1202

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:43 pm

The funniest thing is when you see MGTOW guys giving you advice on relationships. While at best they pay for sex most of the time, or chase waste their time with the most dysfunctional women.

About how all women are sluts and the whole nine yards. Most of these gurus have had either dozens of dysfunctional relationships, or they hardly had any.

If you do not follow it you are not a man as well, they will call you beta cuck. Lol. Even if you get "more" or better women and relationships every single time...

Instead of upping you perceptions on women and gravitating towards better ones. Just take what the Talmud says goy, all women are made for fornication. Now act like a Talmudic jew and act like the above is a definite reality. Let's take a few isolated incidents to prove it to you...

It's like their brain is stuck on a race to get the worse women on board.

MGTOW is the crippled obese guys guide to the Olympics Gold Metal.

It's also spreading like a plague in that it doesn't men ever consider if they are faulty or weak in their dealings with women.

All guys whom I know who have read all the jewish flick like MGTOW and the "power games" in these "self development books" are just half assed weaklings who never recover from it.

I noticed a couple guys like that they are so weak and dysfunctional they can think you are attacking them by the position of your foot during a conversation. Or some other rule you have bypassed based on their "social engineering" books.

When you are so dysfunctional on a personal level how can you even relate to another human being...

This is like reading the Talmud to attain a high spiritual level or something. You sure will goy just keep at it...
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

starcannon
Posts: 22

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby starcannon » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:56 pm

I had no idea what mgtow was until I looked it up.

In my view, it is giving up and being resentful of what other people have. They swear off women because they assume that all women are users who want easy money from a man and power over his life.

Instead of refining their sense of taste and working to better themselves, they just sit, whine, and moan.

As for their assumption, it is a self defeating assumption. It's hard to build a life with nothing. People need power and money to build things properly. Women are attracted to attracted to strong men with a good life for a reason. That is the beauty of having inner strength.

And if your dysfunctional, then you have less than nothing. If you have two dysfunctional people, their negativities compound. Can't build off of negatives.

That's all I got.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby ss666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:35 pm

When the actions committed by MGTOWs are the same as those from Islam, you know those ideologies are shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvLPJEkrlxo

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 268
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Godmode » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:50 pm

Its just reverse-feminism. If you're a young intelligent person you should just love women and not worry about fucking courting them and marrying them haha. It seem like that stuff should just get easier as you age and MGTOW is made up of guys who never grew up.

Sometimes you also have someone so obsessed with the whole question of dating and especially obsessed with proving "looks dont matter" you end up with some malnourished guy in a wheelchair on welfare with a trophy-wife saying "look see I'm proof anyone can get a good wife with no money." And the wife is like "I'm proof I don't need a man to define me". Lmfao.
I wonder when we're going to get a title for that stance... maybe Unisexism? Asexuogamy? I think these MGTOW guys just ache for Hitler's National Socialism inside
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 469
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Lydia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Civilization works best when both genders are working in harmony, each bringing their strengths. Hating the other gender will only bring you misery. This goes for men hating women, as well as women who hate men.

Wednesday or Thursday May 9/10, waning Moon in Pisces, a working can be done to remove issues relating to the opposite sex. Munka, Wunjo, or Ansuz would be great, even just 18 or 27 reps for people with less experience with runes and magick. Affirmation something like “In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all negative issues I have regarding [men/women] are resolved and removed, now and forever. I now have positive relations with [men/women].” Do this for 40, 80, or 90 days, repeat at a later date if necessary.

For women, Mars is currently in Capricorn, the Mars square (or just the mantra) can be started any Tuesday now until May 15, to improve your relations with men. I did this as an experiment years ago and it had huge results, some of my closest friends now are men (I didn't hate men, I just did this as an experiment).

For men, Venus will be in Libra in August, the Venus square (or just the mantra) can be started then, to improve your relations with women. Or you can do the Venus mantra this Friday the 25, waxing Moon in Libra; or May 25, Venus in Cancer, Moon in Libra. Or the Moon mantra May 18, Moon in Cancer. Both Venus and Moon rule women.

Don't forget that you can also bind any negative people in your life. As well, a working to remove any negative people from ever entering your life will go a long way, especially for people who attract negative people from past lives. Munka, Ansuz, or Thurisaz, affirmation something like "In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all negative, toxic, and harmful people."

Binding Ritual:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

Runes:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

SS Calendar, for dates for workings:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 384
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Oh, I love to sit and watch people's reaction when something like this happens, it is so interesting to see them asking: "how, and why", while most of them are unaware that they have caused this, mostly unconsciously, but still caused it.

The gap between men and women has never been wider. On one side, you have men, who mostly think that women are some mythical beings who just want money, and don't consider them human at all, but some completely different kind of being. On other side, you have women, who percieve men as the worst thing ever, cause of all woman's suffering through history, and reason that women are still so undervalued in society.


And behind the curtain, there is a nasty creature, with big nose, counting shekels, rubbing hands and laughing. Because goyim is fighting between themselves, again.

I really do try to talk sense into both sides, whenever I hear discussion of this nature somewhere, I am trying to be objective as much as I can, but it is so fucking hard. It is like I am talking to inanimate objects.

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 17

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:39 pm

I been following mgtow for a minute. And i can't lie, the resentful nature of it is ever present. By we must understand what these men have been through. It's a natural reaction to leave something alone when you've tried to make it work. We know how this generation of women(not all of course) are. These men DO have problems and their only answer is to walk away. I am no mgtow due to the jewish influence and the divide and conquer strategy the jews may use. And i understand, we need women and vice versa. This is just men walking away from toxic women. Let's be honest, today's women are pathetic(not all). Truth is truth. But, let's not take two examples and call these men toxic. Elliot rodgers was NOT a mgtow and most mgtow don't respect him. I DON'T promote mgtow for the two reasons above, but i get why they think this way. My side of it: I can see the benefit in mgtow, just not fully. But i get it. That's all I'm saying. Teach these men to evolve past mgtow. Because in truth, if i wasn't s.s, i'd be mgtow. But i see the kike influence. So i'm backing off.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 497

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:40 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:The funniest thing is when you see MGTOW guys giving you advice on relationships. While at best they pay for sex most of the time, or chase waste their time with the most dysfunctional women.

About how all women are sluts and the whole nine yards. Most of these gurus have had either dozens of dysfunctional relationships, or they hardly had any.

If you do not follow it you are not a man as well, they will call you beta cuck. Lol. Even if you get "more" or better women and relationships every single time...

Instead of upping you perceptions on women and gravitating towards better ones. Just take what the Talmud says goy, all women are made for fornication. Now act like a Talmudic jew and act like the above is a definite reality. Let's take a few isolated incidents to prove it to you...

It's like their brain is stuck on a race to get the worse women on board.

MGTOW is the crippled obese guys guide to the Olympics Gold Metal.

It's also spreading like a plague in that it doesn't men ever consider if they are faulty or weak in their dealings with women.

All guys whom I know who have read all the jewish flick like MGTOW and the "power games" in these "self development books" are just half assed weaklings who never recover from it.

I noticed a couple guys like that they are so weak and dysfunctional they can think you are attacking them by the position of your foot during a conversation. Or some other rule you have bypassed based on their "social engineering" books.

When you are so dysfunctional on a personal level how can you even relate to another human being...

This is like reading the Talmud to attain a high spiritual level or something. You sure will goy just keep at it...



You really said what I've been thinking but in a way better manner and went into the subject deeper too.

I've been seeing this type of attitude all over the internet. Just guys being shitty to women for literally no reason. They see a pretty girl comment on something that isnt even controversial and immediately attack her. It's worse seeing this in irl... It pisses me off when I saw somebody I knew (no longer affiliate with) just call a girl a bitch because she rejected a guy in a blunt but not rude whatsoever way.

I hope all of our fellas here understand how toxic this mgtow shit is and stay away from it. We're better than that trash.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

DezFranky
Posts: 40

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby DezFranky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:54 pm

I feel like MGTOW stems from envy, jealousy, and low self-esteem. (opinion)
The fundamental principle of MGTOW was to put a front against toxic relationships and kike marriages. However, this quickly devolved into the debauchery it is today. It's become the male version of feminism.
The sooner this MGTOW passes, the better for the sake of young men everywhere!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1202

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:I been following mgtow for a minute. And i can't lie, the resentful nature of it is ever present. By we must understand what these men have been through. It's a natural reaction to leave something alone when you've tried to make it work. We know how this generation of women(not all of course) are. These men DO have problems and their only answer is to walk away. I am no mgtow due to the jewish influence and the divide and conquer strategy the jews may use. And i understand, we need women and vice versa. This is just men walking away from toxic women. Let's be honest, today's women are pathetic(not all). Truth is truth. But, let's not take two examples and call these men toxic. Elliot rodgers was NOT a mgtow and most mgtow don't respect him. I DON'T promote mgtow for the two reasons above, but i get why they think this way. My side of it: I can see the benefit in mgtow, just not fully. But i get it. That's all I'm saying. Teach these men to evolve past mgtow. Because in truth, if i wasn't s.s, i'd be mgtow. But i see the kike influence. So i'm backing off.


MGTOW came from America [Well Israel and brainwashed Muslims like Roosh V actually] which in many ways is just a reverse-feminism as another brother stated.

In many places race mixing (race mixing is trying to mix different inheritances of soul, regional life etc) ON TOP of a jewdized society, on TOP of people being experimented upon as guinea pigs, ON TOP of jewish projections 24/7 that make men and women mentally insane, and ON TOP of a violent and cutthroat financial system that makes people into borgs. On top of this you have drugs under which women are under all the time such as all sorts of pills to decrease childbirth etc.

What do you expect for it to be all fine?

Is this a problem of WOMEN or satisfactory proof to RATE women as a SPECIES overall when they are bombarded with ceaseless propaganda and brainwashing, and somehow, in the above artificial and sick environment, where they misbehave from the abrahamic values of the jews, 'blame them' as "WOMEN" for it?

This is just jewish bullshit, blaming the victims.

Blaming any category of people simply because of what the jew is doing to civilization and for their manifestation of unnatural environments that make people lose their sanity and path is not something I find constructing. The jew blames the Goyim for everything that the jew does to it.
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 172
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:I been following mgtow for a minute. And i can't lie, the resentful nature of it is ever present. By we must understand what these men have been through. It's a natural reaction to leave something alone when you've tried to make it work. We know how this generation of women(not all of course) are. These men DO have problems and their only answer is to walk away. I am no mgtow due to the jewish influence and the divide and conquer strategy the jews may use. And i understand, we need women and vice versa. This is just men walking away from toxic women. Let's be honest, today's women are pathetic(not all). Truth is truth. But, let's not take two examples and call these men toxic. Elliot rodgers was NOT a mgtow and most mgtow don't respect him. I DON'T promote mgtow for the two reasons above, but i get why they think this way. My side of it: I can see the benefit in mgtow, just not fully. But i get it. That's all I'm saying. Teach these men to evolve past mgtow. Because in truth, if i wasn't s.s, i'd be mgtow. But i see the kike influence. So i'm backing off.


I know very little of this MGTOW thing, but I disagree with most of what you wrote there. Why do you think today's women are pathetic and toxic? This is so strange. Also, it's not "natural" to leave something alone when you can't make it work. That's called being a loser. This is a very brief reply as I'm busy and haven't really looked into this movement or whatever it is yet. But I still find what you wrote strange which is why I'm addressing it.

Darkpagan666
Posts: 25

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Darkpagan666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Lol. I remember in 2016, there were this girl having a feminist attitude on the yahoo groups and I presented her MGTOW just for the irony of it. She sure got pissed as fuck. I said it is equally stupid, which it is. Great coin-mentality.

Just because one person gets hurt and lack rational ability to understand why things doesn't necessarily work out as they want it everytime, they pseudo themselves up with bizarre ideologies and just have to push their insecurities on others. Because they feel such, so other need to feel such too. Cuz bitch hurt mah feelz. Ridiculous.

This push-on mentality that is passed on by their talmudic, xian asses starts to really get old. The worst part is they're getting credibility. But of course, by the same weak asses who got hurt and have no real life to actually fix it.

Blessed be us Spiritual Satanist, because we have the knowledge and power, thus life to fix and change our life as we see fit for the ultimate better. All thanks to Satan! Oh, and we works in harmony too! Damn we're awesome.

Hail hail!

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 17

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:52 pm

I think you guy's are missing the point, but fuck it.

EternalLife666
Posts: 23

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby EternalLife666 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 pm

I have just one thing that I need to piont about this Elliot rodger style ideology:- If their were willing to commit crimes for it why didn´t they just hijacked a woman and raped her?
I know this is horrible and all but at least they would be canalizing it correctly

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 398

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:34 pm

They are pushing all this jewish shit to keep men and women separated and divided and destroy the ability of people to form healthy families.

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 104

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Arcadia » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:31 am

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:Because in truth, if i wasn't s.s, i'd be mgtow.


Nick Vabzircnila wrote:I know very little of this MGTOW thing, but I disagree with most of what you wrote there. Why do you think today's women are pathetic and toxic? This is so strange. Also, it's not "natural" to leave something alone when you can't make it work. That's called being a loser. This is a very brief reply as I'm busy and haven't really looked into this movement or whatever it is yet. But I still find what you wrote strange which is why I'm addressing it.


I was gonna remark on this too. Little bit sketchy. There's nothing at all admirable about MGTOW, nor would I think anyone here would like to imply they'd even hypothetically be a part of it. It's just reverse feminism. Even Varg knows it. There's a lot of shitty women out there, true. But more to the point, there's a lot of shitty people out there period, it's not gender specific. If you have such trouble with women as a whole, and not just specific people, perhaps you should start by looking inward. Because this is a bit of a slippery slope.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby ss666 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

Both MGTOW and PUA have the same level of potential to ruin the life of men. Both are extreme behaviors on the opposite end of the "how to have a relationship" axis.

MGTOW have the same behavior as Christian priest in regards to relationship, hence MGTOW monks, while PUAs have the degenerate behavior that Christian priest dislike in relationships.

MGTOW is not reversed-feminism, but reversed Radical-Feminism. While PUA is reversed-Feminism [the exact same degenarate behaviour of slut walks, fat shaming and other kinds of aspects that the PUA has in "pump and dump" type of lifestyle]

The soft aspects of Feminism of the 1st 2nd wave, and the soft aspects of MRA, are actually about people who want to have decent human rights for both sexes. However also this movements are (((influenced)))

All this four extreme movements destroy not only the inner self, but also the other persons around people with those philosophies.

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 36
Location: Lemuria

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm

I've seen guys like this MGTOW psycho in nationalist or "jew aware" movements, and I'm just so sick of it at this point. Some of these guys really do think they're doing something good by spending so much time bashing women the way they do, and I just can't figure out why. Well, I know there is a (((reason))) why they do it but still. It's just so bizarre, they genuinely don't see how alienating women from nationalist movements by calling them all whores, and generally being hostile to them is just going to drive them away. They even think driving them away is a good thing.

I've tried to reason with some of these types but it never works, they just call you a beta cuck or whatever. It's beyond cruel, what these jews have done.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 172
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Arcadia wrote:
Lordbaphamet666 wrote:Because in truth, if i wasn't s.s, i'd be mgtow.


Nick Vabzircnila wrote:I know very little of this MGTOW thing, but I disagree with most of what you wrote there. Why do you think today's women are pathetic and toxic? This is so strange. Also, it's not "natural" to leave something alone when you can't make it work. That's called being a loser. This is a very brief reply as I'm busy and haven't really looked into this movement or whatever it is yet. But I still find what you wrote strange which is why I'm addressing it.


I was gonna remark on this too. Little bit sketchy. There's nothing at all admirable about MGTOW, nor would I think anyone here would like to imply they'd even hypothetically be a part of it. It's just reverse feminism. Even Varg knows it. There's a lot of shitty women out there, true. But more to the point, there's a lot of shitty people out there period, it's not gender specific. If you have such trouble with women as a whole, and not just specific people, perhaps you should start by looking inward. Because this is a bit of a slippery slope.


I agree, although, after having briefly looked through their website, I would call it feminism for men. It doesn't even seem to be reversed. It's the same dialectic also. Their premise seems to be that women are bad and men are victims. Both men and women can be 'shitty' but no matter what gender they are, you shouldn't allow yourself to be treated in such manner. An analogy would be someone who decides to live isolated in an underground bunker permanently and run an anti-bird blog down there because they got shit on by a bird and don't ever want it to happen again. This is one of the strangest things I have ever read about.

Centralforce666
Posts: 172

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:47 pm

MGTOW gives men an excuse..

When they fail in their choices with women, when women hurt them because they have acted less like men and more like little school boys, rather than face themselves and their own insecurities without balking they adopt an attitude that its everyone's fault but their own.

The ultimate replacement for self responsibility is to blame the rest of the world rather than work on oneself.

So MGTOW is a philosophy which stems from laziness and dishonesty.

Laziness to do anything about one's own faults - dishonesty to oneself to recognise such faults.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2069

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:12 pm

You just showed why Mgtow is toxic. You state its just men walking away from "toxic women" and then state that all women are trash. So this line of reasoning leads one to become an Incel like Rogers and this Alek. And that line of reasoning leads one into more frustration and rage towards women and then one might just snap one day and decided to take this rage out on women like Rogers and this Alek. So yes these two examples are the full bell curve of how toxic it is.


Lordbaphamet666 wrote:This is just men walking away from toxic women. Let's be honest, today's women are pathetic(not all). Truth is truth. But, let's not take two examples and call these men toxic.



Your trying to split hairs. Mgtow is an attitude a psychological state that forms the same opinion that was shared by Rogers and Alek. Everything that comes out Rogers and Alek is right out Mgtow. You just got done informing of how Mgtow is a Jewish operation and you don't want anything to do with. While then claiming you see benefit in Mgtow. That is strange.


Lordbaphamet666 wrote:Elliot rodgers was NOT a mgtow and most mgtow don't respect him. I DON'T promote mgtow for the two reasons above, but i get why they think this way. My side of it: I can see the benefit in mgtow, just not fully. But i get it. That's all I'm saying. Teach these men to evolve past mgtow. Because in truth, if i wasn't s.s, i'd be mgtow. But i see the kike influence. So i'm backing off.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Adagio // » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Elliot rodgers had a jewish father and a asian mother.

A lot of this movements only have relevancy because the internet provides a safe haven for plebs to express themselves.

Mgtow is good because it ensures this mentally troubled men do not procreate.
Italia

Eric13
Posts: 164

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Eric13 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:01 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote: You just got done informing of how Mgtow is a Jewish operation and you don't want anything to do with. While then claiming you see benefit in Mgtow. That is strange.


Not really. You know how these programs work on the mentality.

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 17

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:20 pm

To mageson. I said "not all", and please believe that you're right. I'm simply saying is this: instead of attacking gentile men and calling them "weak" for not wanting to get fucked over in court or lose their house and children, is not "constructive" as hooded stayed. I'm no mgtow in anyway,shape and form. These men do talk about women a lot and have a lot of rage towards them. In the words of that doors song"women seem wicked when your unwanted" and this is what they're going through. Instead of saying"we should tell these men of the jewish influences of it and tell them to steer clear and work on themselves and to meditate and do yoga". If I have to change my views on women in order to grow I will and I am. All and all I'm saying this: have a little sympathy for men who've been railroaded by society and their own women. Let's educate them instead of bashing their character and calling them losers for having problems. Like an addict, they too can be reformed. I DO NOT HATE WOMEN NOR DO I WISH HARM ON THEM. They are free to live their lives, all I ask for is logic, reasoning,common sense and self- accountability. That's all. And their ok by me. All I ask s.s to do is understand why these men think this way and help them change it. As hooded stayed"it's not constructive". Just a little sympathy to those men who suffer is all I ask. That's all. I agree with you all, but I must remain truthful rather you all like it or not. I not in disagreement with you. Just see it from their non-s.s perspective and help them. That's all I ask. I'm not siding with the like NOR am I promoting mgtow due to it's jewish element. I rather DIE THEN HELP THE KIKES AGENDA. But remember, these are STILL are gentile men.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2069

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:43 pm

Basic MRA's should not be confused with the trashcan of Mgtow. One just wants equality for men before the law and throwing out the Marxist agenda out of the courts. The other is just trash and does nothing for anyone.

If you really have such sympathies for these men then Mgtow should be opposed out of compassion for their mental well being.




Lordbaphamet666 wrote:To mageson. I said "not all", and please believe that you're right. I'm simply saying is this: instead of attacking gentile men and calling them "weak" for not wanting to get fucked over in court or lose their house and children, is not "constructive" as hooded stayed. I'm no mgtow in anyway,shape and form. These men do talk about women a lot and have a lot of rage towards them. In the words of that doors song"women seem wicked when your unwanted" and this is what they're going through. Instead of saying"we should tell these men of the jewish influences of it and tell them to steer clear and work on themselves and to meditate and do yoga". If I have to change my views on women in order to grow I will and I am. All and all I'm saying this: have a little sympathy for men who've been railroaded by society and their own women. Let's educate them instead of bashing their character and calling them losers for having problems. Like an addict, they too can be reformed. I DO NOT HATE WOMEN NOR DO I WISH HARM ON THEM. They are free to live their lives, all I ask for is logic, reasoning,common sense and self- accountability. That's all. And their ok by me. All I ask s.s to do is understand why these men think this way and help them change it. As hooded stayed"it's not constructive". Just a little sympathy to those men who suffer is all I ask. That's all. I agree with you all, but I must remain truthful rather you all like it or not. I not in disagreement with you. Just see it from their non-s.s perspective and help them. That's all I ask. I'm not siding with the like NOR am I promoting mgtow due to it's jewish element. I rather DIE THEN HELP THE KIKES AGENDA. But remember, these are STILL are gentile men.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
gloryofsatan666
Posts: 87

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 am

i believe mgtow and feminism are both sides of the same coin,one emphazises that women are victims while the other one emphasizes that men are victims,no matter what it is its still a jewish shit,if people look into them selves they can figure out how to make things work.not falling for jewish programs and distroying them selves simply because they dont know better.if i wasnt a satanist i still believe there are good women out there,never will i be a mgtow

User avatar
gloryofsatan666
Posts: 87

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:45 am

i believe mgtow and feminism are both sides of the same coin,one emphazises that women are victims while the other one emphasizes that men are victims,no matter what it is its still a jewish shit,if people look into them selves they can figure out how to make things work.not falling for jewish programs and distroying them selves simply because they dont know better.if i wasnt a satanist i still believe there are good women out there,never will i be a mgtow

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 17

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:47 am

And there you have it. We're done here.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 233
Location: Earth, Sol system
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:09 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Basic MRA's should not be confused with the trashcan of Mgtow. One just wants equality for men before the law and throwing out the Marxist agenda out of the courts. The other is just trash and does nothing for anyone.

If you really have such sympathies for these men then Mgtow should be opposed out of compassion for their mental well being.




Lordbaphamet666 wrote:To mageson. I said "not all", and please believe that you're right. I'm simply saying is this: instead of attacking gentile men and calling them "weak" for not wanting to get fucked over in court or lose their house and children, is not "constructive" as hooded stayed. I'm no mgtow in anyway,shape and form. These men do talk about women a lot and have a lot of rage towards them. In the words of that doors song"women seem wicked when your unwanted" and this is what they're going through. Instead of saying"we should tell these men of the jewish influences of it and tell them to steer clear and work on themselves and to meditate and do yoga". If I have to change my views on women in order to grow I will and I am. All and all I'm saying this: have a little sympathy for men who've been railroaded by society and their own women. Let's educate them instead of bashing their character and calling them losers for having problems. Like an addict, they too can be reformed. I DO NOT HATE WOMEN NOR DO I WISH HARM ON THEM. They are free to live their lives, all I ask for is logic, reasoning,common sense and self- accountability. That's all. And their ok by me. All I ask s.s to do is understand why these men think this way and help them change it. As hooded stayed"it's not constructive". Just a little sympathy to those men who suffer is all I ask. That's all. I agree with you all, but I must remain truthful rather you all like it or not. I not in disagreement with you. Just see it from their non-s.s perspective and help them. That's all I ask. I'm not siding with the like NOR am I promoting mgtow due to it's jewish element. I rather DIE THEN HELP THE KIKES AGENDA. But remember, these are STILL are gentile men.


MRAs haven't gotten anything changed in 100 years though. Now I am NOT advocating for MGTOW, but simply walking away has done more in 10 years than 100 years of political agenda / campaigning.

That all said, I don't condone MGTOW 'philosophy' preached by large scale MGTOWers. It will ruin you mentally, physically, and spirituality. Now, I don't have all day to debate or argue. But:


The vast majority of 'MGTOW' are such through forces they can't control, such as ANYTHING being classified as rape on only a women's word. These men are only MGTOW for the stay, as soon as things change they'll date, marry, and have kids.

Now, back to my example: I'm an EXAMPLE of what a MGTOW should be; I am focusing on furthering myself, finding a stable career, and building myself up and advancing up to and past the point of the godhead. In this path I am a Man Going his Own Way, though my path will one day merge with a women's and I will have 7 kids.


That's all there is to MGTOW, doing your own thing. Too bad I identified with the acronym and not the idea of building yourself to self sufficiency, as we are ALL doing in Spiritual Satanism.


My apologies for the rant Mageson, I debated on even replying and or deleting this. . But it's late, and I'm hoping explaining what I see as MGTOW helps maybe a few understand I don't mean whatever version of MGTOW you all seem to have found :/ Also, INCEL aren't MGTOW. . . They can't even go their own way, even if they wanted to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Their all mentally ill men, products of the broken society we currently live in sadly :/

Again, my apologies Mageson.

Have a great rest of your day! :D
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2069

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:39 am

I already showed Incel is Mgtow its the same attitude that leads to the same place. We will take the exact same attitude and beliefs but call it incel instead so now its different that is your argument.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

hailourtruegod
Posts: 497

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:35 am

Funny thing is, I believe every MGTOW guy would hook up / date in a heart beat the women they consider "toxic" if she decided to be with them. They're just grown ass brats trying to justify being grown ass brats.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby ss666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:34 pm

MGTOW and Food, a funny perspective

So I took a trip to buy groceries. Everything looks so nice [make up], smells so nice [parfume] it even tastes good. But somehow I get fat. Why do I get fat? I just bought what TV advertised me.

It's time to make a change, I dislike this belly. Let's search online for a nutritionist, and then I saw this add:

"Do you have a big belly? Are you tired of people making fun of you?
Call the number 66 9911 66 and speak directly to nutritional expert Dr. Hamburgerberg [MGTOW producer].

Doctor Hamburgeberg must figure what my problems are so I appointed a meeting with him:

- Dr: "So what's the problem Goy? Self esteem is low? People treat you badly? Are you felling lonely?
- Me: "Yes, I got fat, but I feel I deserve to look better. Do you know the cause of the problem?
- Dr: "Of course. Tell me have you read the labels of the food you are eating?"
- Me: "No."
- Dr: "Here try to read. See you can't. Those are called chemicals nowadays they are in almost every food. So here is my book for you to recover your health. It's free my gift to you".
- Me: "Thank you Dr. Hamburgerber!"


I go home full of enthusiasm and apply the steps it takes:

Level 1: "Get rid of diabetes problems" [No more divorce problems]


Have you eaten lots of biscuits, chocolate bars, different types of cakes, candy? [Wow he anticipated what I do]. Those contain lots of sugars, which are a leading cause for diabetes.

Remember all sugar [carbohydrates] can lead to diabetes so it is necessary to cut down all sugars. From now on no sweets and fruits for you!

Me: " Wow Dr. Hamburgerberg. You changed my view of world!"

Level 2: Strengthen your health [No more relationship problems]


I'm still the fat ass I was before the program. I need to take the next level.

"Have you noticed all meat, diary and eggs are full of inhumane treatment and full of chemicals, they have death hormones. That's what makes your big belly! Take them out, save money [don't go on dates] and enjoy life! Here Vegans were present even in Christianity, those priests in the past were the real deal. Become a Vegan now and save your life!" - Dr. Hamburgerberg

Level 3: "Preparing food takes time, be free! [no more problems with women]"

I'm still the fat ass I was when I started the program. I should level up!

"Have you noticed how much time it takes you to make food? Researchers have concluded that humans don't need food in order to survive. Here is a community of Bretharians [MGTOW Monks]. Just imagine all the time spent on eating can be put to develop yourself" - Dr. Hamburgerberg

This is the real shit! I'm starting now! From now on I won't eat food ever again!! Food makes you fat!!

3 Days into it
- See I lost 10 pounds! I went out to play tennis! I got time to read the Bible! I'm free, I can do anything I want, and I feel so empowered! Thank you very much Dr. Hamburgerberg!!!

5 Days into it - See I lost 16 pounds! It's quite annoying that I feel weak sometimes, I'm starting not to feel conscious sometimes. Maybe because I became more spiritual, yes that must be it those Bretharian Gurus know real stuff!

7 Days into it -See I lost 20 pounds! I don't get it I lose weight? But I look the same, just a smaller size! My belly still sticks out! I have hallucinations some times. What should I do? Maybe call Dr. Hamburgerberg.

Calling: "Dr. Hamburgerberg. I look the same, just on a smaller scale and I sometimes have hallucinations! What should I do?"

Dr: "No problems Goy. Did you do see the chief Bretharian Guru? The problem is that water [the state] is polluted nowadays. He drinks his piss, and this achieves enlightenment and prevents illness. Also here is some weed for the hallucination problems!"

Me: "Sounds a bit dubious. Why should I trust that?"
Dr: " Have you felt the need of food lately?"
Me: "Of course not, I'm not like those beta-cucks who eat food. I can control my own life! But I'll give it a try, I only need sunlight to survive!"
Dr: "Good remember how strong you are, sunlight is the only thing that plants need, those people who eat food aren't even better than a house plant! You can survive only on sunlight! Lose more weight and you'll never be fat again!"


Level 4 - 10 days into it - RIP


Dr. Hamburgerberg: " I don't know how this happened. This literally has nothing to do with Bretharianism"
The public: "You should have sympathy for this poor soul who was starving because our food is full of chemicals!"

HailVictory88
Posts: 168

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HailVictory88 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:47 pm

It's childish to assume that every single MGTOW or incel is only that way because of their own behavior. There are many factors, from fate to childhood environment to physical appearance that can lead otherwise normal and intelligent people to have trouble with relationships. Compare the amount of virgins at at a challenging STEM college with the amount at an average state university. The number of sexual partners one has had is not a good metric for overall worth.

Yes, the MGTOW community is toxic and plenty of MGTOWs are genuinely bad people. Still, making blanket statements to shame men who have trouble with women is counterproductive. There are plenty of bad women out there as well. Many people involved in MGTOW are attempting to symbolically take control over their life and brand something negative with a positive label.

If I had to guess, I would say that the average MGTOW is probably more intelligent than your average normie. Being intelligent, shy, and socially introverted is a very common combination for men who have trouble with women.

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 154
Location: Deutschland

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby SS322 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:01 pm

A big factor with this gender hatred is race mixing. Whenever I see a race mixed couple I get violent and hateful thoughts (I see scumbag race mixers every day :evil: :evil: :evil: ). For me it makes no difference if I find the people personally attractive, I just hate them for mixing but some people might get depressed and start to generalize the other sex. One of my youtube acquaintances repeatedly called women "vaginal jews" which in turn annoyed some of his followers, among them nationalistic women.

Hollywood movies, TV, advertising and porn bring violence and unrealistic phantasies into people's sex lives.
666

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 233
Location: Earth, Sol system
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I already showed Incel is Mgtow its the same attitude that leads to the same place. We will take the exact same attitude and beliefs but call it incel instead so now its different that is your argument.


Either or, it's a waste of time trying to debate an issue such as MGTOW. And I'm not going to justify what they are / have been / will be. Thanks for letting me say my piece though :)

Have a great rest of your day! :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2069

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Mgtow vs Feminism.....

Image
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Adagio // » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:14 am

HailVictory88 wrote:It's childish to assume that every single MGTOW or incel is only that way because of their own behavior. There are many factors, from fate to childhood environment to physical appearance that can lead otherwise normal and intelligent people to have trouble with relationships. Compare the amount of virgins at at a challenging STEM college with the amount at an average state university. The number of sexual partners one has had is not a good metric for overall worth.

Yes, the MGTOW community is toxic and plenty of MGTOWs are genuinely bad people. Still, making blanket statements to shame men who have trouble with women is counterproductive. There are plenty of bad women out there as well. Many people involved in MGTOW are attempting to symbolically take control over their life and brand something negative with a positive label.

If I had to guess, I would say that the average MGTOW is probably more intelligent than your average normie. Being intelligent, shy, and socially introverted is a very common combination for men who have trouble with women.

No one here is saying all women are great and no is measuring a mens worth by the number of sexual partners hes had, as having no desire to have meaningful relationships is the other end of the mentally troubled spectrum. People are stating the obvious, mgtow men are males who lack the fire to become better, they believe they are entitled to a female's heart without having the fire themselves to iluminate a woman's life, like a female is supposed to cherish a man who has no solar characteristics and does not provide a positive life affirming energy to them. All you do is embarass yourselves whining on the internet about tha evilz women to other males. The fact you do this only exposes your real self defeating nature to your companions. Which you dont seem to get. A lot of mgtow dudes I noticed are white sharia supporting clowns.
I dont get what I want, so imma stop women from voting mwaaahhh mwahhhh mama gimme a huuug everyone is wrong but ME! MYSELF!and I!
You wanna be fucking victim and keep whining, out of all places why are you in the Nazi Satanist forum of Satan Lucifer and the Aryan Antichrist Adolf Hitler the Beast 666. Take a few steps back your buddies are waiting for you in your local church.
Italia

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 242

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HauptSturm » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 am

Wouldn't it be better just to wait it out for someone who is marriage material? Why waste your time with garbage women? Why not just do a spiritual working to find the perfect person?

Men Going Their Own Way (more commonly abbreviated MGTOW, pronounced (/ˈmɪɡtaʊ/)) is a mostly pseudonymous online community supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.


I guess I am not MGTOW after all.....
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2069

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:16 am

Lets have a discussion on why is it that people are agreeing that Mgtow is toxic and no good while out of the corner of their mouth then defending Mgtow with apologetic's.... This cognitive dissonance is not healthy.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius
Posts: 1278

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:56 am

Lmao I read the blog of an italian mgtow for curiosity to see how retard these people are, well, he wrote about how beautiful women will make you spend all your money and such. These people are an insult to humanity.
Image

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 154
Location: Deutschland

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby SS322 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Mgtow vs Feminism.....

Image


The credits of that movie look like the guest list of a bar mitzvah.
666

Aquarius
Posts: 1278

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:25 am

SS322 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Mgtow vs Feminism.....

Image


The credits of that movie look like the guest list of a bar mitzvah.
lmao
Image

HailVictory88
Posts: 168

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Adagio- please point out where I was whining about "the evil women". And I never said I was MGTOW.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 497

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:49 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Lets have a discussion on why is it that people are agreeing that Mgtow is toxic and no good while out of the corner of their mouth then defending Mgtow with apologetic's.... This cognitive dissonance is not healthy.



Not sure if this was satire but in case it's not here's my say;

Maybe they're doing the same mistake I did before. They found people they can connect with outside of here so they're just focusing on the few good parts of the person(s) that they feel they can connect with instead of seeing the bad parts are actually what makes the majority of each of those MGTOW people. To the point that they're consciously not accepting that those people are actually shitty people even if its right in front if their eyes. I got myself stupid in situations just because I decided not to accept and pay attention to things like that. Thinking that "nah it'll be okay".... *facepalm*

We need to be strong and face the facts even if it leads to distancing yourself from people outside of the JoS you thought you can be close with. These MGTOW people are no where near to what our SS brothers and sisters are. We actually are trying to better ourselves here. Unlike MGTOW CLAIMS to be.

Just to be clear, no I'm not saying to not make new friends irl either. Just be objective and logical when it comes to it.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 177
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:...

Lordbaphamet666 wrote:...

To the people who disagree with the MGTOW but agree to a degree with them (agree with some of their points):
I was once searching for something on the Internet, and I came across an article about feminism. I didn't know about MGTOW at the time (but I hadn't really paid any attention to the name of that site either).
I read the article; it was anti-feminism of course.
I already knew feminism is jewish trash but I read the article anyway, to read more points from other people... And although I did agree with the article, there was actually something on it, that I couldn't really put my finger on, that was throwing me off. The points were valid but it felt like there were innuendos of this article insulting all of women - period - and not just the feminists retards.

So, I checked the comments of that article. There were people agreeing with the article of course but there were some talking about women in general being trash etc.

One comment made me gape in disbelief.
A person basically said that, while he was driving towards his friend's house, his friend called him and ask him if it would be possible for him to stop by Starbucks (since Starbucks was on his way) and grab a coffee for his mother (his friend's mother). The guy refused to do that, and he said (he wrote in the comment) that he was upset with his friend for allowing his mother to treat him like a slave and that his friend was surprised at his reaction and told him that he overreacted...
There were further comments, commenting this guy's comment, and they were all saying "good for you for saying no! Don't be a woman's slave!" and things like that....
If I remember correctly there was one comment that was negative, saying that, alright, since Starbucks was on his way, his friend's mother wouldn't have asked him if that wasn't the case.

Anyway, point is: these people are fucking nuts. You can NOT justify one part of them and neglect the rest.
Take feminism as an example! Outsiders (who are neither feminists, nor aware of the dark side of feminism's beliefs) say that feminism is good because it encourages women' rights and things like that...
The reality is far from that though!
MGTOW goes the same way. They are USING a PREFACE for their movement/beliefs... but that is NOT what they're truly about.

Come on guys, I thought you were smarter than that. :?
HailVictory88 wrote:Yes, the MGTOW community is toxic and plenty of MGTOWs are genuinely bad people. Still, making blanket statements to shame men who have trouble with women is counterproductive. There are plenty of bad women out there as well. Many people involved in MGTOW are attempting to symbolically take control over their life and brand something negative with a positive label.

If I had to guess, I would say that the average MGTOW is probably more intelligent than your average normie. Being intelligent, shy, and socially introverted is a very common combination for men who have trouble with women.

The reason people (the HPs and other members) support that the MGTOW community is filled with men who can't act like men, is for what I wrote above.

Taking control of your life does NOT mean cutting off from women (unless you have sexual hangups and need to fuck all day long - this can indeed cause issues if you're not careful with whom you associate for love matters) and one definitely does NOT need a freakin' movement for taking control of their lives!
I can not understand how you guys can support this movement... It is beyond me.

MGTOW is EXACTLY like feminism. It is not about equality or all that crap. It is about superiority in a very bad and imbalanced way.
The genders are not "equal" the way the sjws want them to be. A woman can't (and shouldn't) work in a construction building and a father can not have "mother instinct" no matter how great of a father he is.
One gender completes the other, it is a union, a beautiful balance, a combination.

It is a really beautiful thing.

Why would we want to isolate ourselves, instead of trying harder to find the right people?
This IS a sign of weakness.

Of course, we SS have magick in our hands, but outsiders can also find the right person by changing their (as an example) hangout places. If you hangout at a club, don't expect to find a sophisticated girl!! (you might find an exception to the rule - but chances are much less to find such a girl there)

And again, to the people who disagree but agree with the MGTOW movement:
When someone disagrees with you, do not respond with "ok nevermind"..... Use freakin' arguments! It pisses me off when people are so negative to conversations!!
If we are to reach Godhood, don't you think we are OBLIGED to have smarter beliefs and ways to argue about them? To be able to support them and stand our ground?
If you can not stand your ground with your arguments, then you need to re-evaluate your beliefs.


Take the holohoax as an example! The reason people are so negative in talking about it is because "muh feelz"! And I mean this 100% literally. You CAN debunk the holohoax myth by using arguments! But people will say "how can you say that?! People died!" so it is their EMOTIONS speaking and not logic!

Guys/Girls, we need to have arguments to stand on our beliefs.

If a skeptic came to you and asked you why you believe in Satanism, what would you say? That "it just feels right" or that Satanism = Paganism (and then further explaining how this is true and historical proof that this is the case) ??

We need to become smarter and open to discussion.
We all come from different backgrounds with different experiences, which is why it is so important to be open to listen to others opinions on our beliefs and then try to argue with them (when I say argue, I don't mean fight. I mean use arguments).

That's all I had to say. :geek:
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 268
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Godmode » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:22 pm

MGTOW just a way for the kikes to claim they own some portion of traditionalism. The classic way of doing things was to treat your partner as someone you love, not someone you could use right this minute, then try to keep them and not fix what isn't broken. The Jews are calling this "Christianity" but for goys who aren't married it's "men going their own way". Just like they're calling single feminine women (women who are open to male protector figures basically) feminists for feeling safe and confident and such. Its set up so if you say you hate MGTOW then idiots assume you hate men in control of their fate. And its set up so if you say you hate feminism the goyim think you hate women in control of their fate.

It's also set up so that if you're not on a side people assume you're just ugly or irrelevant to "the conversation" :roll:
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 268
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Godmode » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Yagami, what a beautiful post, you explained that up so perfectly.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 233
Location: Earth, Sol system
Contact:

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue May 01, 2018 1:53 am

My apologies friends, in all my time browsing the MGTOW community I've never seen the toxic side of it.

Perhaps my GD helped shield me? Or maybe I just found what was useful. But either way, I did to them what I do to most things; I took the useful information, and discarded the rest.


Now, this is not to say there isn't bad in the community I spent roughly a year browsing. But there was quite a wealth of knowledge, including legal advice, advice on how to properly write a resume (with cover letter), and basic survival skills I never had the chance to pick up on at a younger age. As well, many of the people I hung around with online were older and more mature. Now this is no justification for the survival of 'MGTOW', but rather my experience with the community.

Again, my apologies. I've personally always ignored the negative aspects of groups I was a part of, it's just became an ingrained mechanism. The same mechanism that's kept me alive through all my adventures thus far :) And as I've stated, I justify the continued existence of these confirmed bachelors I've had contact with, rather than the survival of these hate filled men you all speak of. I hope I've made sense, I'm not all together here at the moment (too many experiments and research on my brain).


Have a great rest of your day all! :) And feel free to check out my post about orgone devices and my current / upcoming experiments :D https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4145
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Snell'sLaw
Posts: 14

Re: MGTOW Is Toxic

Postby Snell'sLaw » Tue May 01, 2018 3:13 am

Hi! This is quite a good post overall, but I have a question regarding this subject:
As a short and ugly male, how, by any chance, would I be able to escape Inceldom?
I agree that MGTOW/Incel is toxic and quite frankly deadly for men (bro you literally become a terrorist because of it, hence the starting point of the article), but what would be some solutions for it? How would I, a manlet somehow become 6'0" or above, and go from 0/10 truecel KHHV permavirgin to something worth looking at?

But in all fairness, this whole MGTOW/Incel thing is just another gig by (((We all know who))) to divide people, divide them so they cannot unite to fight (((them))).
I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying, I was just wondering. Thank you for your responses.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL! THE ERA OF THE JEWS SHALL COME TO AN END!
Satanist and Proud.
Live for the Gods, Die for the Gods.
Hail Satan!
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests