Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - November 16 / December 5

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

In this schedule, we will be making sure to lay the framework for further and stronger attacks. The enemy has been getting it with the Final RTR, and this is very good news. It will do what it promises by erasing everything. Their reactions are observable to this. The enemy reacts because they are damaged.

Those who understand, do also know, that unlike many Gentiles who scoff it out, and pretend "none of this spiritual stuff matters", jews take all of this very seriously. Sadly so, jews, especially those who are "In the Know" do take this far more seriously than literally billions of Gentiles.

Lately, everyone must have observed, there is an increasing reaction by the enemy. That is normal, and they are going to do this regardless of everything. More-so than ever, right now, where their influence is dwindling. The enemy is also carefully and meticulously reading and informing themselves of the plans of their enemies, for reasons that are obvious.

In order to finish off specific things that are to cause major and breaking damage to the enemy, we have to make sure that everything we have done before, is fortified, running, and is in effect. We will focus on what is important for right now and holds the most influence and power. Some of it has to do with current, ongoing events, which are very serious, such as the US elections.

The enemy does the same thing every so often, re-doing things they have done before, to lay framework for things they plan to do in the future. We have been doing this heavily before. The more open the line, and as the FRTR is applied, this will make all of this easier.

The enemy has also fought to adjust to the methods and techniques that have been used. Reason being that many people do not understand the importance of silence, or general tactics of war, one doesn't have to be brief. It would be better if some people understood what silence meant.

While the enemy wages war intelligently, and for a very long period of time, some people here complain they aren't gone in 2 years. The enemy has been doing their repeated attacks for 100, 200, or 2000 years. Effects observed within as low as 2 years, should make one elated if anything else. And motivated to keep going.

Unlike many Gentiles who sit their asses all day watching TV and doing all sorts of worthless things and only these [fun is of course part of Satanism, but we can't become slaves like these people are] there are people of the enemy who are very serious in their pursuits, in curses, and in doing whatever is necessary to subvert anything. Some of them go as far as to sit for hours on end daily just to curse everyone. They understand the matter of all this is very important.

As many of you here know the full story about them, one must take it - within their limits and capacities - seriously.

Below there is a New Schedule that is being posted. During this schedule we will "re-patch" some important RTR's that have been done before, while opening and closing with the Final RTR.

This schedule will "fill in" any potential loop-holes or re-do any rituals that have been bound and/or removed by the enemy, so we can move on to more powerful things with a firm foundation and knowing certainly everything is at place.

Lastly, as the enemy lurks in the forums, and they read anything, everyone must practice smarts and silence. Many of you can see things and can understand things, be it for the warfare, or because you do the Rituals and you see specific things. Sharing these with the enemy can be highly problematic. This is all that should be stated here.

It is important also to read below because this foundation will be most important for the advanced Rituals that will come after this rehash is completed.

How to do the FRTR in a more advanced manner to comply with the schedule requirements:

First of all, all of this, is to be done in regards to the already set TIMER for the RTR's. Every 2 hours, hundreds or thousands of us, will launch an attack at the same time. The timer guarantees this is done in a wave.

Before doing the Rituals given here, it would be nice, to do these either at the end of your meditation session, or after raising your energy by doing meditation, such as the SATANAS meditation, Yoga, or Breathing Exercises.

Important in this is that one must have the INTENTION, that the First Final RTR "opens up" for the RTR's that will be applied later.
The last FRTR, should have the INTENTION, that this "seals the deal".

Do not take the above simply. It is very important in principle.

The last FRTR, should have the INTENTION, that this "seals the deal". Due to the nature of the Final Torah Ritual, your intentions matter a lot while doing it. Another situation that is important, is your VISUALIZATION, and your FEELINGS after the ritual.

If necessary, or if you can't focus your mind in this way, you can affirm, before you do the first Final RTR, you must focus your mind in the intention that it "opens the way" for the rituals that will be doing else - that aside wrecking the usual havoc and destroying the enemy. The last FRTR, "Closes the way".

In the first ritual, you must see these letters decaying, dying, and their influence dwidling - which results in the enemy being defenseless against the attack you will heap on them later. Then, we will "re-patch" the RTR's we have done before, powerfully so. The MEANING and INTENTION of these rituals has to be strongly intended - be creative here with visualization. An example here is, you imagine the earth is resonating with Satan's Sigil and what we just affirmed in the second Ritual.

After this, In the last ritual Final Reverse Ritual, you must feel it strongly, that when you blot out the letters, these influences dwindle, die off, and disappear entirely.

In the SECOND FRTR, after this is done, you must feel it strongly and intend it [and you can include any visualization that you want here] that the enemy is completely overtaken by what one just did, or in short, the other RTR's. After this is done, one closes their mind completely, and you can go do whatever physical you want.

Just doing these robotically and without caring and/or having anger, while still effective, could be more effective. Emotions such as HATE, or focus and intention can expand on this power, and knowing with deep reassurance, you are striking them really hard. Visualization, affirmation, and focusing the mind is necessary. Those who are past intermediary level should already know these and apply these.

Overall the above is simple. Everyone here has to adjust to this, as in the future, even heavier artillery that will be used, will depend on what everyone applies right now. When the above is done sufficiently, you will notice that your FRTR has far more influence than by "simply doing it".

The Rituals here must be done in that order, for maximum effectiveness. These are as always planetarily aligned for maximum potency. With the enemy weakened by the FRTR, these should fly in like rockets.

Lastly, the MOST important factor is that you adjust yourself in doing visualization and intention for the Ritual, because the next upcoming very serious Rituals [more advanced than these], will heavily depend on this ability. Everyone has to become strongly competent in this NOW.

After this schedule is over, there will be a resting/blessing period for everyone involved, before other more important things.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

*The Rituals below can be spaced in your day. For example, FRTR in the morning, the other RTR's in midday, FRTR closing everything in the Afternoon. The best way to do this, however, is in one sitting instead.

*The Non Final RTR's need to be done only once everyday, and it should suffice.

*IMPORTANT: IF ONE DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR ALL THE RITUALS, ONE MUST PRIORITIZE THE FINAL RTR ONLY.

*If you want to add extra repetitions, you should add them to the Final RTR instead. For example, x18 Final RTR, then once all the other rituals, then x18 Final RTR.

*If you feel overburdened by the many repetitions, all repetitions can be as low as 3 for everything. For example, all letters reversed 3 times, affirmations all done 3 times, and repeated verses reversed 3 times. This is the bare minimum for this. One can also repeat this procedure through their day, such as for example, 3 times.

The Ritual Schedule:

16. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
17. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
18. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
19. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
20. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
21. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
22. FRTR, Right To Rule Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Communications RTR, FRTR.
23. FRTR, Reverse Shema RTR, 42 Letter Name Reversal, Disarming The Enemy RTR, FRTR
24. FRTR, Reverse Shema RTR, 42 Letter Name Reversal, Disarming The Enemy RTR, FRTR
25. FRTR, Reverse Shema RTR, 42 Letter Name Reversal, Disarming The Enemy RTR, FRTR
26. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
27. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
28. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
29. FRTR, 72 Letter Name RTR, FRTR
30. FRTR, Curse Israel RTR, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR, Goat RTR, FRTR
1. FRTR, Curse Israel RTR, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR, Goat RTR, FRTR
2. FRTR, Curse Israel RTR, Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR, Goat RTR, FRTR
3. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
4. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR
5. FRTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Serpent RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR, FRTR

Links to the RTR's:

Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent is Free RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm
Serpent Empowerement RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html

Right To Rule Nations RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Disarming The Enemy RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm
Ending Confusion RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm
Communications RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Reverse Shema RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse_Shema_Prayer.htm
72 Letter Name RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_Stinking_Names.html
42 Letter Name RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html

Curse Israel RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.htm
Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
Goat RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm

Time for Pluto to be at service of destruction.

I have lifetimes of death to throw around. I am so excited by this.

Thank you very much Cobra, blessings to your life and family.

So this is to ensure that old rituals still have their effect? My understanding is that these laid way for the FRTR, so if these old ones are cursed and no longer work, neither does the FRTR, that’s why these are being re-done?

Hi!

This made me so happy and excited to hear this!!!!!!!

I've been wanting to go through the older RTR's before the F-RTR came along, but never really got there and then BAM! This happens!

Thank you so much for everything High Priest!! You've been wonderful and I am thankful, just like everyone else, to have you here with us! I hope that doesn't sound weird, haha. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
So this is to ensure that old rituals still have their effect? My understanding is that these laid way for the FRTR, so if these old ones are cursed and no longer work, neither does the FRTR, that’s why these are being re-done?

Now, the space is far more open, and these Rituals repeated will fly in like rockets, unlike how they did years ago. There was resistance before, or these would have manifested even stronger. Re-doing them ensures the foundation.

After we are done with everything, all Rituals may have to on intervals, redone [this deals with the Lunar year and a good timing to re-do them and when it's an applicable lunar year]. This will magnify and multiply their powers.

Remember to apply the new methodology of doing the Rituals. Future updates will be based on more advanced method of doing spells, which will undo/update/improve on previous knowledge.

Hello !

Just to inform, the mp3 link for 'Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR' is missing, and the one for 'Right To Rule Nations RTR' seems broken

HP. Hoodedcobra666

thank you HP. mp3 file is missing for reversing the curse upon the serpent RTR, and the mp3 link is broken for Right to Rule Nations.

can please see if you can fix this.

If you believe you are too small to make a difference, you have never spent the night with a mosquito.

- African Proverb.

It's time to lock and load the weapons once again. With heavier bullets this time.

Personal Growth said:
If you believe you are too small to make a difference, you have never spent the night with a mosquito.

- African Proverb.
Now, imagine a huge swarm of mosquitoes. :lol:

RhuledKhekho said:
Hello !

Just to inform, the mp3 link for 'Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR' is missing, and the one for 'Right To Rule Nations RTR' seems broken
Eannatum said:
thank you HP. mp3 file is missing for reversing the curse upon the serpent RTR, and the mp3 link is broken for Right to Rule Nations.

can please see if you can fix this.
You can find these at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHsS4sHF6hk&list=PLK0QOxn85sT9qONoOybzXyG3e06ibWIYH

Many have mentioned that they play music in the background while carrying out their chants.

Now I've been giving the background noise a try. And I'm not liking it. Like I take to doing threes of the final RTR when out walking and get annoyed when say loud vehicles drown my sounds out.

But does my vibrations still have an effect even if I cannot really hear them over the background noise?

I imagine they still do because the vibration is still there even though there is a noise covering them.

Looking forward to this! I'm glad I've been applying the visualization methods already, it won't be much of a change for me.

Let's annihilate their curses!

I just want to ask since we opened up these prior multiple RTRs for now.

Does that mean F-RTR - Multiple RTR - and F-RTR are done with the minimal amount of 9, 6, 3 depending on the rituals?

I am confused I honestly thought doing the final rtr destroyed the Hebrew Language so that would mean the other rtrs would no longer have much or any effect and be a waste of time. In fact I even posted that a couple times to people wanting to do other rtrs. I guess I was wrong.

Well it is nice to actually be able to take part in the old rituals because honestly when they were being done I had left Satanism for a bit struggled with drugs etc like I posted. I came back when the final rtr was posted i had felt like I missed out on a lot but I did do the four or five earliest rituals.

Cool let's do this.

Thank you for this schedule, HP. I had a couple small questions if it's ok:
1: I know the timer is ideal, but if we can't sync it up due to our schedules, is it ok to just do them when we can? Also, does the timer apply to the other RTRs, or are we only syncing the Final RTR?
2. Due to schedule variations, somedays I have more time than others. I know we should always try and do the schedule if we can, but if want to add a Final RTR or 2, that doesn't have to be constant, right? Like maybe one day I just do the 1st Final RTR, then the other RTRs, then the 2nd RTR, maybe the second day I do a couple more Final RTRs when I'm done.

Also I am still trying to work on my visualization, if anyone had some tips I appreciate these. I'm very good at visualizing spontaneously, but when I "try" and visualize sometimes I psych myself out. I put a lot of effort into the rituals but don't want to make it harder for myself to visualize.

Thank you!

slyscorpion said:
I am confused I honestly thought doing the final rtr destroyed the Hebrew Language so that would mean the other rtrs would no longer have much or any effect and be a waste of time. In fact I even posted that a couple times to people wanting to do other rtrs. I guess I was wrong.

Think of it like this. The F-RTR destroys the language it dekabaltizes everything okay that is good it helps others, Gods, humans swim through the field with lesser amounts of bible/koranic garbage.

But the F-RTR is only destroying the very language. Which I'm not denying does things. The question becomes does it affirm reality or realities?

No it does not. The previous MRTRs do things to reality they have affirmation reengineering scenarios.

Like say R.Shema stating alien souls as an example of it's affirmation. Protection and exposure along with one or two other MRTRs.

Personal Growth said:
Many have mentioned that they play music in the background while carrying out their chants.

Now I've been giving the background noise a try. And I'm not liking it. Like I take to doing threes of the final RTR when out walking and get annoyed when say loud vehicles drown my sounds out.

But does my vibrations still have an effect even if I cannot really hear them over the background noise?

I imagine they still do because the vibration is still there even though there is a noise covering them.
I won't even try, it's a futile attempt in my case. I enjoy the silence so much more.

But the power remains nontheless, because the vibration is there. If it disturbs your focus, then I would say don't do it unless you need to use it for a distraction because of people nearby or something like that.

Personal Growth said:

It doesnt ruin it at all as long as you can focus. In fact doing something else for some people may be the only way they can do this a bunch of times every day and may help in focus. Others it would mess it up and make it less powerful cause it would be a distraction. I found in my case as long as i visualize the letters being destroyed it has a lot of power even if i am not sitting down or am doing something else. In fact I was playing a video game the other day doing it that helped me focus in that case. It felt way more powerful than some of them I did. It really depends on what allows you to focus and what is a distraction. Maybe doing phyical work can help some people when doing this. When i had a job before I was in a loud Cafe where no one could hear me. I did it since I had it memorized when cleaning tables. It actually helped my focus it felt powerful.

Hope this helps.

Henu the Great said:
I won't even try, it's a futile attempt in my case. I enjoy the silence so much more.

But the power remains nontheless, because the vibration is there. If it disturbs your focus, then I would say don't do it unless you need to use it for a distraction because of people nearby or something like that.

For some, such as myself, I like to play a lot of power metal, viking metal, etc. like Dragonforce, Ensiferum, Sabaton, etc. if I'm preparing myself for a massive assault such as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdpRWG3IJ0&ab_channel=BeanymanSports

And maybe listen to some Viking Chants, visualizing myself banging my sword against my shield.

d6ab126832f35102d980877500bcbce0.jpg

Speaking of swords and shields, I just ordered myself this beauty, the Daedric Sword from Skyrim. Can't wait til' this badass thing arrives!

I can't WAIT to slam the Right to Rule ritual as hard as I can. A two-week lockdown was just "ordered" for where I live and I am aaaaangry. These things need to be ousted form OUR positions of power as soon as possible.

Hi again.

Can the pdf file for all RTR's in one pdf be fixed, please too?

The way back machine doesn't work..

HAIL SATAN!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Yes, You need a road to a place to build a house, and now you can reach the house, but if the road is in state of damage, then you can't reach the house anymore, and if left alone long enough, then the house will be damaged too.

The good news is that there is far, far, more of us than compared to when those RTR are first done. So the road will be done at a faster rate. HP is truly correct in that the more we work on something the faster we can do those until it doesn't feel like time even pass at all.

What is fun is watching everything crumble that the jews have put into effect.

I heard something about Joe Biden trying to implement online “hate speech” laws which would likely make our forums illegal. This is highly concerning.

dude. seeing the 72 and 42 rtrs make me smile with nostalgia. I was doing those when i first joined and the shema rtr i havnt done since highschool. Too bad i'll be going to work soon and wont have a whole lot of time, but i always make up for what i miss if it's the frtr.

This is some edgy stuff man. Its like we were dropping a 1 nuke a day and now we're going to drop 10000 Thermonuclear warheads in a single day.

The mass awakening is already underway. You see the mass rallies all around the world against the Jewish hoax. They cant keep shutting it down. Everyone knows whose behind the scenes.

The MASK is OFF!!! The people want FREEDOM from their TYRANNY!!!

The answer to 1984 is 1776 !!!!

Btw, this might be a good time to build up the mailing service. Theres a stark possibility that these people will start hard blocking ISPs. We cant have these jews preventing us from communicating and aligning our RTRs. We need the engagement of every single Satanist who is out there. The time is NOW to STRIKE!!!

There needs to be another Nuremberg trial and these Globalist jews need to be punished for their criminal conspiracy against humanity!!!

Larissa666 said:
WOW, this is like huge thermonuclear gigaton bomb.

Let’s go!

Hai Satan!!!

:twisted: HAHAHAHA

Oh, this is quite sweet. Burn it all to the ground! Let's show them the powers of Hell!

The Demons and Satan Himself want us all everyone to fight spiritually without mercy.

The enemy wants to enslave us all, and now is when both physically and spiritually the situation is reaching the level when thermo x1000 is required.

People ask "God" to help their resistance, we will make sure our Gods and Satan manifest their hand. It has always been that way.

Eventhough people are misguided and have turned away from the Gods deceived by jews, they should be thankful that the Gods have definitely not turned back to humanity.

The Jew and his spiritual and physical deception is falling apart. It is a matter of time until all their hoaxes collapse.

The only little thing that is keeing people back is just this xian hoax, otherwise, nothing of what people have found out is wrong.

Satan will emerge from the jewish lies as the jews will collapse together with their lies.

We are living in very pivotal historical times right now.

Jack said:
This is some edgy stuff man. Its like we were dropping a 1 nuke a day and now we're going to drop 10000 Thermonuclear warheads in a single day.

The mass awakening is already underway. You see the mass rallies all around the world against the Jewish hoax. They cant keep shutting it down. Everyone knows whose behind the scenes.

The MASK is OFF!!! The people want FREEDOM from their TYRANNY!!!

The answer to 1984 is 1776 !!!!

Sundara said:
I heard something about Joe Biden trying to implement online “hate speech” laws which would likely make our forums illegal. This is highly concerning.

Who GAF what Jew Biden thinks? He can barely get out of bed in the morning. If this does manage to happen than we will migrate to the dark web like many have said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back