Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Is The King Of The Vedic Gods

Gurudev Sivaya Subramuniyaswami had many visions of Lord Shiva and described him as having reddish golden hair too like indras has.

HP Mageson666 said:

Satan is the full Sanskrit spelling of the title Sat its also spelled Satan in Sanskrit which is why in Sikhism which was created by a Hindu Guru. Satanama is the highest name of God. As its the highest name of God in Hinduism. Note Indra is called Shiva and Indra is called Sat and Satya. Satyam is the ancient name of the Pagan religion. Indra is the King of the Vedic Gods. As stated before Satan is Shiva but Shiva goes back to Indra. This is why in modern Hinduism Shiva still holds the title of the head God. Shiva also carries the thunderbolt like Indra. The God Indra is a Nordic God who is described as having blonde hair.

Indra And Shiva

"Indra is referred to in the hymns much like later Shiva. He is the king and ruler [raja, ishana]. He is in fact called Shiva."

"He has such descriptions like Shiva as the dispeller of fear, as Sat or Satya [Truth or reality]"... The numerous descriptions of Indra as Frawley shows is that of Indra as well. Even numerous titles and myths are the same as its the same God.

"Part of the attempt to claim Shiva as non-Aryan is said to be the Puranic story of his destruction of the sacrifice of Daksha"...

"Indra as Trita killing the son of Twashtar. The son of Twashtar with tree heads and sevens rays is also another symbol for the seven chakras and three bodies or states of consciousness of waking, dream and deep sleep. This also symbolizes the sacrifice. Daksha is another form of the demiurge or Prajapti, as is Twashtar. Indra disregards or destroys Twashtar, as he represents the Self who transcends the cosmic process."...

"Shiva's destruction of Daksha sacrifice is also just another form of the Vedic story of Rudra's slaying of Prajapati."...

This is the symbol of purification of the body and the Magnum Opus.

Source
Gods, Sages And Kings, David Frawley

If indra is shiva? I asked my guardian demon if that was true, then is Shachi Lilith? He said no... but it's one of Satan's wives, who is Fauna, who is Maia, who is Flora... who is married to Pan, the Green Man. She is also Psyche.

Psyche is a nordic Goddess who represents the soul. Enemies like to make her seem human or inhuman.

EgyptianStar666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Satan is the full Sanskrit spelling of the title Sat its also spelled Satan in Sanskrit which is why in Sikhism which was created by a Hindu Guru. Satanama is the highest name of God. As its the highest name of God in Hinduism. Note Indra is called Shiva and Indra is called Sat and Satya. Satyam is the ancient name of the Pagan religion. Indra is the King of the Vedic Gods. As stated before Satan is Shiva but Shiva goes back to Indra. This is why in modern Hinduism Shiva still holds the title of the head God. Shiva also carries the thunderbolt like Indra. The God Indra is a Nordic God who is described as having blonde hair.

Indra And Shiva

"Indra is referred to in the hymns much like later Shiva. He is the king and ruler [raja, ishana]. He is in fact called Shiva."

"He has such descriptions like Shiva as the dispeller of fear, as Sat or Satya [Truth or reality]"... The numerous descriptions of Indra as Frawley shows is that of Indra as well. Even numerous titles and myths are the same as its the same God.

"Part of the attempt to claim Shiva as non-Aryan is said to be the Puranic story of his destruction of the sacrifice of Daksha"...

"Indra as Trita killing the son of Twashtar. The son of Twashtar with tree heads and sevens rays is also another symbol for the seven chakras and three bodies or states of consciousness of waking, dream and deep sleep. This also symbolizes the sacrifice. Daksha is another form of the demiurge or Prajapti, as is Twashtar. Indra disregards or destroys Twashtar, as he represents the Self who transcends the cosmic process."...

"Shiva's destruction of Daksha sacrifice is also just another form of the Vedic story of Rudra's slaying of Prajapati."...

Source

If indra is shiva? I asked my guardian demon if that was true, then is Shachi Lilith? He said no... but it's one of Satan's wives, who is Fauna, who is Maia, who is Flora... who is married to Pan, the Green Man. She is also Psyche.

Psyche is a nordic Goddess who represents the soul. Enemies like to make her seem human or inhuman.

I did some research and asked our Father to provide me answers on the matter... Shachi is NOT Lilith. She is one of Satan's other wives.

Hera/Juno... Athena... Frigga... Freya... Sigyn...Flora... Brigid... Danu/Anu.... they are the same person. They are one of Satan's wives. She is Psyche.

Lilith is Parvati/Kali... Ninhursag/Ninlil/Damkina ... Hel ...Lakshmi... Saraswati... the Morrigan...Hecate... to name some.

Sekhmet may also be his wife, she is also the kinder Bastet.

Tulips said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Indra And Shiva

Source

I did some research and asked our Father to provide me answers on the matter... Shachi is NOT Lilith. She is one of Satan's other wives.

Hera/Juno... Athena... Frigga... Freya... Sigyn...Flora... Brigid... Danu/Anu.... they are the same person. They are one of Satan's wives. She is Psyche.

Lilith is Parvati/Kali... Ninhursag/Ninlil/Damkina ... Hel ...Lakshmi... Saraswati... the Morrigan...Hecate... to name some.

That's...what I've been told by my guardian. Also, Ninhursag is not Ninlil despite scholary claims. I was told Ninhursag is not Lilith but the other wife that you mentioned before Lilith.

EgyptianStar666 said:
Tulips said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

That's...what I've been told by my guardian. Also, Ninhursag is not Ninlil despite scholary claims. I was told Ninhursag is not Lilith but the other wife that you mentioned before Lilith.

My Lord and my guardian lead me to and told me that Lakshmi is not Lilith or Inanna. She's one of Satan's other wives. Lilith is Parvati/Kali. Inanna is Saraswati. Lakshmi is the goddess who is second to Lilith. She is just as much loved by him as Lilith is. After Ninhursag was stepped down, Lilith became the most important. Ninhursag/Ninlil is now a succubus like Lilith, but Lilith is now the first and foremost important goddess.

My guardian demon is the goddess Diana. Figure that one out. She's been in my life since I was a babe.

If you don't believe me? Ask her or our Father.

If I'm wrong, I'm not here to troll. I do research and I also seek guidance from the gods and goddesses.

If you know anything or you feel if I'm wrong... please comment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back