Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
GoldenxChild

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3

Postby GoldenxChild » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:30 pm

Question , are our attacks Astrologically coordinated based on the clergy's insight of universal influence ? Thanks can't wait to get started !!
Don't speak negatively about yourself , even as a joke. Your body doesn't know the difference. Words are energy and cast spells, that's why it's called spelling. Change the way you speak about yourself and you can change your life. What you're are not changing you're also choosing. - Bruce Lee

GG Allin

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 2

Postby GG Allin » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:38 pm

Aldrick wrote:
Yes! Time to annhilate.

Quick question. I've been doing 3 RTR 10 mins apart from each other. Working 45-50 hours a week, it's hard to find time to space it all out. Is this okay?

You can do all 3 in one working = instead of 1x9 then wait 10 min ,...
you can do 1x27 each letter the affirmation amount stays the same. Regarding raising energy probably better to raise your normal amount x 3. So it is equal effectiv then done 1x9+1x9+1x9.

I also don´t understand why you would wait in the first place it´s the same working. There should be no problem.

About your working hours didn´t you say you did reduce hours to 32 h a week ?
GG = OO = ∞

BRUTALITY AND BLOODSHET TO ALL REPTILIANS!

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:03 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Brothers and Sisters, I urge everyone of you (if you haven't already) to save the rituals offline (in PDF files).

I was trying to access the Satanic Meditations page and there was a host error that prevented me from getting in. Possibly enemy attack since today is the first day of this offensive.

To save the pages in PDF on computer:
Right click anywhere on the open ritual page (like on the black background) and select "Print" > On the "Printer" part, select Microsoft to PDF (to get the page with black background) or Save as PDF (to get the page with white back ground) > Click "Print" below and save the PDF file with the Ritual's name.

If you're on android/cellphone:
From the open Ritual page, tap the three dots in the upper right in the browser and select Download (the Download icon, more than likely, will be there).

Hope that helps, I wanted to post my PDF files here but really don't know how to. When I DID open them from HP HoodedCobra's post though I had no problem opening them so it's probably some other host conflict, dunno.

Make sure you save everything offline anyway, there's plenty of links to get the entire JoS website on file, I have folders and folders with the same Rituals and Meditations and Demons' description saved over and over just in case.

Hail Satan!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

ldeenki

Postby ldeenki » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:41 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

We are going to continue without cessation in doing our warfare for the future of Satanists, Satan and the Gods, and throwing in the trash can the agenda of the enemy.

If one pays close attention in reading and following the news, the enemy is very devastated. Any form of power resides on the belief and loyalty of the people it consists of. The belief of the people in them is at the all time low, lower than it has even been before, and therefore, so is their power.

As time passes, the situation for the enemy becomes worse, and their moves become more chaotic, and desperate. This unfortunately comes at a price that humanity has to collectively pay - for example, the recent lockdowns. Even in the worst times of history, or even war bombings, lockdowns of such an extent were never a reality.

At the same time, all their recent operations have been crowned as disasters. Politicians worldwide are now nodding that we "Experienced a recession akin to that of 1929", and the enemy knows they crashed economies, promoted extreme deception, and in general, did all the power abuse they could against humanity. Lip service and lies are now done to hide the devastated economy and what this will entail for people, which, especially in small countries, underwent severe financial damage and suffering.

Most of this has not manifested in the actual economy, and if we are to believe the "printer go brrrr" numbers that we are given in regards to it, we would be believing lies. But we are used to this now, as one only needs to see how many of the enemy and even jews, kept promoting the "End of the World" craze in regards to the so called "Coronavirus".

It is also rather obvious to watch, that when the jews felt endangered by the so called "Coronavirus", they instantly did lockdowns, put in the printers to bail themselves out, and were so oh willing to lockdown the goyim like animals in their little cages or houses, just to make sure the chosen people and their possessions remain intact. Were this some plague that was hitting Gentiles, the jews would be like "Goyim please, we do business as USUAL!".

We will do, as we have done during the whole pandemic thing, the necessary spiritual work so our own are supported and they can pull through this, and even do better as time goes.

At the same time, because the enemy is performing bad, and is therefore getting more evil and more reckless, such events that cause discomfort to humanity are bound to continue, and this is all in correlation with their collapse in the mind and conscience of people, whom pretty soon, will no longer listen to them at all.

The enemy so far, and under no circumstance, plans to stop their agenda, so everything will continue with the suffering involved. The same thing happened last century, around the same year, when the enemy purposefully collapsed the economy of the world back then, hoping they would do a final gamble to entirely finish off any remnants of free Gentiles that could rival them. What happened however is that the immune system of humanity almost entirely blotted them out.

This happened with hardly any knowledge of the populace about them - it was only after specific people came in power that they started educating people about the enemy. Now we have the reverse - knowledge about the enemy is at the all time high, so leaders and others will naturally and easily [when the enemy's power does give in] come in place rather effortlessly.

Expecting them to do one step back and two steps forward does not solve any problem. The healing that happens with the rituals has to go deeper, uprooting all the spiritual jewtrix of the enemy entirely. The enemy will obviously also fake, as per usual, to try to do "good", especially after the fear and the knowledge that the masses are starting to hate them with passion. Every so often, they do one step back, in order to go two steps forward, especially so when rage is mounting.

An example of this is how they have folded on enforced vaccination, even-though they were adamant of this at first. The same goes for the prep talk and trying to avoid a "Necessary second lockdown". They are afraid of the rage of the populace which will deface them from the earth.

The other issue is however, if they become too allowing, they will never be able to manifest the agenda that the enemy aliens are enforcing on them, and therefore, they will fail at their mission, and be too late to stop a forward advancing humanity. So despite of everything, the enemy *is* definitely going to act.

But we will also act as we always do, and successfully. The schedule below is to deal to the enemy an extremely powerful blow. The dates which are marked as "Full On", the RTR needs to be done very strongly. After the dates are concluded, there will be rest. But there will have to follow future schedules sometime later.

Below is the Schedule:

This schedule builds on the schedules created before it, and will continue in the same fashion.

The Final RTR always has TOP priority. As we did before, when the timer shows zero, we do RTR, and when the timer shows 1:00:00 we do the other rituals, to effectively time them.

14. Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual
15. Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual
16. Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual
17. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
18. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
19. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
20. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
21. Final RTR [Full On].
22. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
23. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
24. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
25. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
26. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
27. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
28. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
29. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
30. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
1. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual
2. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual[/b]
3. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual[/b]

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Ritual Time Coordinator:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Ritual of Protection, Wealth and Prosperity

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html

JOS Protection Ritual [/size]

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html

Good night HP Hodded Cobra, Satanic brotherhood.

I couldn't wait to have another offensive !!!

I thank Father Satan, our gods and in my case I especially thank Paimon for this opportunity to collaborate actively!

I am already translating the race awakening rituals and rtr's into Portuguese and I will see if I still publish today, even though I do not sleep, I care !!!

I have now made an improvised table and let me know if it is right::

00:00 rtr + 01:00 ritual
02: 00 rtr + 03:00 ritual
04: 00 rtr + 05:00 ritual
06: 00 rtr + 07:00 ritual
08: 00 rtr + 09:00 ritual
10: 00 rtr + 11:00 ritual
12: 00 rtr + 13:00 ritual

PM:
14:00 rtr + 15:00 ritual
16:00 rtr + 17:00 ritual
18:00 rtr + 19:00 ritual
20:00 rtr + 21:00 ritual
22:00 rtr + 23:00 ritual

Can reverse kol nidrei be done too? or is it not necessary?
Satanic greetings to all!

Force!!!!

HAIL OUR GOD SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
all love for they!!!!

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:29 am

To clarify, what is the guidance on the number of rituals? If we want to do more, can we do extra RTRs after doing the one other ritual, or should we try to maintain a 1:1 ration? Do we need to do a constant number of rituals per day, or can we just make sure we do at least 1 each of the required rituals, then add extra on days that we are able? Also I assume that extra RTRs are priority on the cited days we're supposed to put extra effort on the Final RTR. Thank you for this schedule!

HailTheSerpent

Postby HailTheSerpent » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:47 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

In other words a catch-22, I've also noticed the severity of the attacks are weakening despite their desperation. We've already won, now we just have to claim our victory.

ldeenki

Postby ldeenki » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:14 am

HP Hooded Cobra and Satanic Brotherhood

Greetings;

I have just translated all the texts related to this spiritual warfare agenda, which have been translated into Portuguese.
Below is the link for the drive so that all Portuguese - Brazilians can access them, I hope it was useful for everyone, and as for the paintable RTR PDF, this one won't be erasing because I'm not very computer literate but it serves as a reference for those who don't understands english at all.

I also have in this same folder other JOS PDFs that have been translated.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_Cl8kUV7BLtEzepmTU3i-ULlGGvGBqMu?usp=sharing

JOS PORTUGUES is the name of this folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10R5Wx_u2ZYmENvIZMF_AQJx1kKT9P4Uw?usp=sharing

other sources Satanism - this other folder.

][No further,

HAIL OUR GOD SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
all love for they!!!!

Thuledragon666

Postby Thuledragon666 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:18 am

Hyped, can't wait to get started on this schedule. Hail Satan.
"Being prepared to die is one of the greatest secrets of living"
-George Lincoln Rockwell
“There is simply NO excess, no degeneracy and no horror too low for some Jew to use as a method, not only of getting our money, but destroying our society and character in the process.” -George Lincoln rockwell

“I insist on the certainty that sooner or later, once we hold power, Christianity will be overcome. Of course, I myself am a heathen to the bone.” - ADOLF HITLER
Hail Hitler, Hail Rockwell, Hail the jos ministries, and Hail Satan! 666/88

franny23dmt

Postby franny23dmt » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:28 am

i'm still only doing the RTR. funny note from me: when i do this my surrounding bird life (i live rural) go completely quiet and they start up again almost immediately after i stop. I have a very loud voice, and by the final words i am using my full ability (probably sounds psychotic to my neighbours, but i love the full vibration) . is this something others get? when ive done it past sun down the frogs stop croaking except for the neighbours dams, in the distance. thanks so much for teaching me how to do something useful. love you all xox

RavenSky666

Postby RavenSky666 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:55 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I was counting on warfare days based on astrology, so I made a typo on the linear date.

Schedule updated!

Ah yes that makes sense. It's alright I know you're very busy organizing this whole thing, Thanks again for the warfare schedule. I have been eager to fight and this is exactly what I have been needing! Are we following the rules of the last warfare schedule and doing a standard of x2 rtrs and x2 rituals on the days that aren't full on, or are we just choosing our own amount of rtrs and rituals that we feel comfortable doing? And then we will be just spamming the rtrs on the full on days.
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub! Hail to the Gods! Heil Hitler!

Xon

Postby Xon » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:17 am

I think it may be useful to copy the schedule and the rituals into a text file for offline access. So you can perform them even in case of connection problems or cyber attacks.

bluebow

Postby bluebow » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:51 pm

I have read before that it is fine to stack the rtr's, if it's the same one. I do the final rtr twice in a row some days. I also do 18reps of each word..maybe you could do more reps instead of so many rtr's to give yourself more time?
Hope you're not running yourself into the ground and are taking care of yourself also.
Great fighting brother!

HSF
Hail Satan and His Demon(ess)'s Forever.

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:35 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:...
The rituals atleast once a day each. Generally, if you want to do more it's good to do that extra effort in RTRs. So for example 1 protection ritual and 2, 3, 4, 5 RTRs, etc. There are no direct guidelines though. If you want to, you can do 1-3 RTRs, and then for example the protection ritual 2, 3, 4, etc. times instead. Do the one that you prefer, and if in doubt, do more RTRs.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Aldrick wrote:

We are going to continue without cessation in doing our warfare for the future of Satanists, Satan and the Gods, and throwing in the trash can the agenda of the enemy.

If one pays close attention in reading and following the news, the enemy is very devastated. Any form of power resides on the belief and loyalty of the people it consists of. The belief of the people in them is at the all time low, lower than it has even been before, and therefore, so is their power.

As time passes, the situation for the enemy becomes worse, and their moves become more chaotic, and desperate. This unfortunately comes at a price that humanity has to collectively pay - for example, the recent lockdowns. Even in the worst times of history, or even war bombings, lockdowns of such an extent were never a reality.

At the same time, all their recent operations have been crowned as disasters. Politicians worldwide are now nodding that we "Experienced a recession akin to that of 1929", and the enemy knows they crashed economies, promoted extreme deception, and in general, did all the power abuse they could against humanity. Lip service and lies are now done to hide the devastated economy and what this will entail for people, which, especially in small countries, underwent severe financial damage and suffering.

Most of this has not manifested in the actual economy, and if we are to believe the "printer go brrrr" numbers that we are given in regards to it, we would be believing lies. But we are used to this now, as one only needs to see how many of the enemy and even jews, kept promoting the "End of the World" craze in regards to the so called "Coronavirus".

It is also rather obvious to watch, that when the jews felt endangered by the so called "Coronavirus", they instantly did lockdowns, put in the printers to bail themselves out, and were so oh willing to lockdown the goyim like animals in their little cages or houses, just to make sure the chosen people and their possessions remain intact. Were this some plague that was hitting Gentiles, the jews would be like "Goyim please, we do business as USUAL!".

We will do, as we have done during the whole pandemic thing, the necessary spiritual work so our own are supported and they can pull through this, and even do better as time goes.

At the same time, because the enemy is performing bad, and is therefore getting more evil and more reckless, such events that cause discomfort to humanity are bound to continue, and this is all in correlation with their collapse in the mind and conscience of people, whom pretty soon, will no longer listen to them at all.

The enemy so far, and under no circumstance, plans to stop their agenda, so everything will continue with the suffering involved. The same thing happened last century, around the same year, when the enemy purposefully collapsed the economy of the world back then, hoping they would do a final gamble to entirely finish off any remnants of free Gentiles that could rival them. What happened however is that the immune system of humanity almost entirely blotted them out.

This happened with hardly any knowledge of the populace about them - it was only after specific people came in power that they started educating people about the enemy. Now we have the reverse - knowledge about the enemy is at the all time high, so leaders and others will naturally and easily [when the enemy's power does give in] come in place rather effortlessly.

Expecting them to do one step back and two steps forward does not solve any problem. The healing that happens with the rituals has to go deeper, uprooting all the spiritual jewtrix of the enemy entirely. The enemy will obviously also fake, as per usual, to try to do "good", especially after the fear and the knowledge that the masses are starting to hate them with passion. Every so often, they do one step back, in order to go two steps forward, especially so when rage is mounting.

An example of this is how they have folded on enforced vaccination, even-though they were adamant of this at first. The same goes for the prep talk and trying to avoid a "Necessary second lockdown". They are afraid of the rage of the populace which will deface them from the earth.

The other issue is however, if they become too allowing, they will never be able to manifest the agenda that the enemy aliens are enforcing on them, and therefore, they will fail at their mission, and be too late to stop a forward advancing humanity. So despite of everything, the enemy *is* definitely going to act.

But we will also act as we always do, and successfully. The schedule below is to deal to the enemy an extremely powerful blow. The dates which are marked as "Full On", the RTR needs to be done very strongly. After the dates are concluded, there will be rest. But there will have to follow future schedules sometime later.

Below is the Schedule:

This schedule builds on the schedules created before it, and will continue in the same fashion.

The Final RTR always has TOP priority. As we did before, when the timer shows zero, we do RTR, and when the timer shows 1:00:00 we do the other rituals, to effectively time them.

21. Final RTR [Full On].
31. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual
2. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual

Ritual Time Coordinator:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Final RTR:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

Quick question. I've been doing 3 RTR 10 mins apart from each other. Working 45-50 hours a week, it's hard to find time to space it all out. Is this okay?

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

This was mentioned in the post relating to the timer.
So its all good.
Deactivated.

Goddess Aw

Postby Goddess Aw » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:12 pm

we'll destroy them, together!!

HAIL

LuxSoul

Postby LuxSoul » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:55 pm

Just passing to say salut for everyone and to stay strong during this schedule momentum!
Is a mind process to create and destroy. Is beyond the words that I'm glad be with you all on this.
I just wanted to comment because after doing my rtr suddenly the music DON'T STOP ME NOW by Queen came to my mind and completely doesn't decided to neglect so that guide me through Protection for Jos Ritual. And that is for us!
No one will stop us! We will reach the stars with our words and vibrations and clear our minds with our light ether sensations!
Let it float and let be light on the darkest caves through our minds!
Stay healthy and strong everyone! Thanks for this nicest brutal schedule SS comrade Cobra!

Hail our Truth God Father Satan!!!
''Nobody can build the bridge for you to walk across the river of life, no one but you yourself alone. There are to be sure, countless paths and bridges and demi-gods wich would carry you across this river; but only at the cost of yourself, you would pawn yourself and lose. There is in the world only one way, on wich nobody can go, except you: where does it lead? Do not ask, go along with it. :!: ''

''When i record to The Real Light, i always remember i'm not alone''

Hail Father Enki Satan and Our Truth Gods of Orion!

Aldrick

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 to October 2

Postby Aldrick » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:25 am

Sundara wrote:HS! Been receiving many signs that preparation is needed. Thank you for the schedule.

Dont forget. Rune pronunciations.

https://youtu.be/DdorvqJ6AE0
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:08 am

Usthepeople666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

This was mentioned in the post relating to the timer.
So its all good.

And at 1:00:00 if there is, we will do other rituals than the FINAL RTR
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

tyrantmage

Postby tyrantmage » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:22 pm

ldeenki wrote:

We are going to continue without cessation in doing our warfare for the future of Satanists, .........

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Good night HP Hodded Cobra, Satanic brotherhood.

I couldn't wait to have another offensive !!!

I have now made an improvised table and let me know if it is right::

00:00 rtr + 01:00 ritual
02: 00 rtr + 03:00 ritual
04: 00 rtr + 05:00 ritual
06: 00 rtr + 07:00 ritual
08: 00 rtr + 09:00 ritual
10: 00 rtr + 11:00 ritual
12: 00 rtr + 13:00 ritual

PM:
14:00 rtr + 15:00 ritual
16:00 rtr + 17:00 ritual
18:00 rtr + 19:00 ritual
20:00 rtr + 21:00 ritual
22:00 rtr + 23:00 ritual

Can reverse kol nidrei be done too? or is it not necessary?
Satanic greetings to all!

Force!!!!

your table's accuracy is based on your time zone I think. But its great to have a table like that so youll know rtr time whether youre online or offline.
Instead of creating a table I just remember that all odd numbers on the clock is final rtr, all even numbers is for secondary workings( like jos protection, etc.) its easier to memorize it that way. Do what works best for you.

Hail Satan!
hold on, keep fighting
RTR gun is rapid firing
our side is winning
Satan is coming

Cartman1997

Postby Cartman1997 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Specter wrote:
It is also rather obvious to watch, that when the jews felt endangered by the so called "Coronavirus", they instantly did lockdowns, put in the printers to bail themselves out, and were so oh willing to lockdown the goyim like animals in their little cages or houses, just to make sure the chosen people and their possessions remain intact. Were this some plague that was hitting Gentiles, the jews would be like "Goyim please, we do business as USUAL!"

It's pretty complicated to tell what's exactly the situation is but I know for sure that whatever the case they want lockdowns and they want an economic depression in which they will try to benefit from in someway to advance their goals.

Following up from my post from an insider, if it's actually Ro6 and not 3 this virus could have the propensity to further mutate into more lethal forms or other variations in the long run. But the way it is now you'd probably pass it off as some regular flu that may not even be lethal at all, but if the supposed information found in its genetic sequence is true it's basically a virus holding the world at gunpoint, it's not devastating the way it's right now, but it can be is what it's saying and enough to convince scientists and governments to have a good reason to enforce lockdowns even under good intentions. The virus is like a jew, a small germ saying big words but you simply don't let the germ walk off, turn a blind eye, and act as if the germ might not be capable of anything.

One can agree with such decision or not but we all know for certain that these lockdowns are playing part in a certain agenda either way.

I love your picture on your signature!

Le Loup

Postby Le Loup » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:09 pm

You're doing a good work, keep fighting

Aldrick

Postby Aldrick » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:55 pm

slyscorpion wrote:Since I was searching the boards for something yesterday and found this video posted by Aldrick awhile back.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=&& ... ORM=VDRVRV

Maybe good to share to get people in the spirit of fighting against the enemy.

As you can see this person Joseph Goebbels was willing to fight till end and didn't even fear death.

We need to have the same kind of spirit too bad more whites are not like this.

Just wanted to share again cause it kind of fits the spirit of this and might motivate some people.

But anyways i like doing these spiritual warfare rituals. Hopefully soon maybe we do something new too like what Maxine mentioned last year.

Oh thank you I forgot about this. I love Hitler tributes. I was an SS there, with Memories since I was young. So that feels more like home to me, then here ever has.
Hail Abraxas!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

Aries13

Postby Aries13 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:56 pm

Aldrick wrote:

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

Thuledragon666

Postby Thuledragon666 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Aldrick wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:Since I was searching the boards for something yesterday and found this video posted by Aldrick awhile back.

As you can see this person Joseph Goebbels was willing to fight till end and didn't even fear death.

Just wanted to share again cause it kind of fits the spirit of this and might motivate some people.

But anyways i like doing these spiritual warfare rituals. Hopefully soon maybe we do something new too like what Maxine mentioned last year.

Oh thank you I forgot about this. I love Hitler tributes. I was an SS there, with Memories since I was young. So that feels more like home to me, then here ever has.

I know this is irrelevant but are you aldrick as in beginner meditations channel that used to be on jewtube? if so would be nice to see your videos again. some of your sermons (for a non high priest) and music tributes to the gods were excellent and inspiring. can always post on bitchute it seems. again irrelevant and you might not be the same aldrick I am thinking about.
-George Lincoln Rockwell
“There is simply NO excess, no degeneracy and no horror too low for some Jew to use as a method, not only of getting our money, but destroying our society and character in the process.” -George Lincoln rockwell

“I insist on the certainty that sooner or later, once we hold power, Christianity will be overcome. Of course, I myself am a heathen to the bone.” - ADOLF HITLER

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Aldrick wrote:

I was too. I started remembering some stuff about it. I know we believed the exact same thing we do now for sure. Maybe that is why your energy is familiar somewhat as I mentioned in a reply I think to you even once. At the end i committed suicide along with some people. I remember my last words were this I was speaking to my children it looked like I had several this was like a flashback. "dont forget this sacrifice for the light of a better world to come" so I know we were Satanic too just from that something like that would be something I would say today even if I got put in a position like that for any reason.

Kind of sad to me actually. But what they dont understand the Nazis that took their children with them at the end. We knew they would fall to the enemy and lose their soul forever we didn't have a choice none of this is not honorable. Death of the body is better than death of the spirit.

Everyone was taken care of by Satan.

I remember some other more positive stuff too. But people should be willing to fight for what they believe in till the end without fear. I would do it again today if it came to that.

But it probably won't as we are winning.

ChaosBringer666

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 to October 2

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Sundara wrote:
ChaosBringer666 wrote:
Sundara wrote:HS!

Dearest big sister :P I wanted ask how exactly you channel energy through stones when vibrating the race awakening ritual? do you hold them or just imagine the runes being empower through them in front of you? I've been meaning to buy some petrified wood and now is the perfect time, especially since the enemy pretended to be a god, and said "never mind!"

The best way for a ritual is to have your hand chakras open. Put them in your hands, and on the inhale before you vibrate the rune (when you inhale energy) to raise for the rune - imagine the runes being lit up while energy goes through your whole body including hand chakras. Also imagine your body being lit.

Also, you can just hold them if that’s too much focusing. The runes are not necessary and the most important thing is your ability to inhale energy and focus.

I ask because depending on the size of petrified wood I get it may be difficult to hold everything in my hands at once since the RAR is supposed to be done all in one breath. I do appreciate the thorough response since that is not how I've been using my diamond and lapis, I've been just holding them and every bit of extra effort counts. hopefully i can pick up the stones for algis, and wunjo as well.

thank you soo much. :D
have a great day.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:52 am

Xon wrote:I think it may be useful to copy the schedule and the rituals into a text file for offline access. So you can perform them even in case of connection problems or cyber attacks.

I hate to sound like an old grandpa, but it would be even better to write out rituals into a notebook or journal, instead of always sitting at the computer to do it. Doing rituals in front of a computer takes away from the spiritual feeling of it all. I do RTR's from my computer but never rituals, I do those from paper and with candles lit, no technology or anything going in the room.

Not to mention, what if power is out and you can't access your computer, or get a virus or whatever.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Lordbaphamet666

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:45 am

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

A few questions: 1)- do we have to vibrate a word of power before we start the protection ritual ?, 2)- how do you properly pronounce satanas, and 3)- if we make a mistake(messing up on the affirmation) is it still valid ?

Xon

Postby Xon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Lydia wrote:
Xon wrote:I think it may be useful to copy the schedule and the rituals into a text file for offline access. So you can perform them even in case of connection problems or cyber attacks.

I hate to sound like an old grandpa, but it would be even better to write out rituals into a notebook or journal, instead of always sitting at the computer to do it. Doing rituals in front of a computer takes away from the spiritual feeling of it all. I do RTR's from my computer but never rituals, I do those from paper and with candles lit, no technology or anything going in the room.

Not to mention, what if power is out and you can't access your computer, or get a virus or whatever.

Don't worry about sounding like an old grandpa, if you're doing it to give good advice like he would.

Aldrick

Postby Aldrick » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Thuledragon666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

I know this is irrelevant but are you aldrick as in beginner meditations channel that used to be on jewtube? if so would be nice to see your videos again. some of your sermons (for a non high priest) and music tributes to the gods were excellent and inspiring. can always post on bitchute it seems. again irrelevant and you might not be the same aldrick I am thinking about.

My channel beginner meditations was originally made back in 2012 when others asked me to make it, as there was little audio help on meditations. It sorted turned into other stuff, as I was experimenting with video making.
Hail Abraxas!!

Aldrick

Postby Aldrick » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Thuledragon666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Sort of* Thank you spell check. It never corrects a word, only incorrects them.
Hail Abraxas!!

Norse 88

Postby Norse 88 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Jolly good.

Thank you, Commander.

HS
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

HAIL SATAN HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BASTET

http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:31 am

Thuledragon666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Just about everything on Satanism on youtube was removed other than a few things where some people say some bad stuff about JOS and Maxines old sermons I think only cause she didn't Directly mention the Jews a lot at first only hinted at it in her old stuff if you were to pay attention. It would be a waste of time to put Satanic stuff on youtube. They even make it so its very hard to find in searches unless someone directly types in Joy of Satan but in that case they wouldn't need the search to know about it. So youtube is pretty much useless for anything outside of maybe sharing a video with a friend on a TV by giving them a link.

It is far better if someone were to upload something to do it on places like bitchute. My Satanist channel was taken down myself as I think aldricks was as well and I dont even have my old videos but I have three up on bitchute so far.

Btw

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/4ath9TAv4nZ9/

This is my channel for anyone that asks. Haven't promoted it cause i dont have much on it as of now.

Thuledragon666

Postby Thuledragon666 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:56 am

Aldrick wrote:
Thuledragon666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Sort of* Thank you spell check. It never corrects a word, only incorrects them.

well if you ever come back to video making or just post your old stuff stuff up on a bitchute, definitely would give it a watch, nice knowing you are still an ss and in the battle against our enemy. :)
-George Lincoln Rockwell

Tsetia

Postby Tsetia » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:49 am

Bridget wrote:
Tsetia wrote:I have a question, how many times a day should we do rituals? Twice like last time? Thank you HP!

It is preferable to do the Final RTR for example at least 3 times a day. But you can do it as many times as you want, as long as you don't force yourself. It is important not to force yourself.

Thank you for answer!
Hail Satan!

Crystallized Mushroom

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:25 pm

will the race awakening rituals cause multicultural societies to change and become more racially pure by people moving back to their racial ancestral homelands? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

bluedragon666

Postby bluedragon666 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:23 am

Digging the energy from these rituals! I did have a serious question or two though. Is the number of repetitions for a rune more important than the length of time you spend vibrating that rune? For example, would vibrating a rune 40 times for 3 seconds each (120 total seconds) be better than vibrating a rune only 10 times, but for 15 seconds each (150 total seconds)?

I remember I used to REALLY draw out the vibrations for the F-RTR, but it took ridiculously long when I would do it that way. I would spend so much time vibrating the hebrew letters, it'd take me about 2 to 3 hours! I'm not even joking. That felt way too long for me, so I ended up shortening it. Although, I will admit, I did have a pretty good experience doing it that way, where I could feel the energies rather powerfully.

Anyways, what's most important for the runic vibrations? Number of repetitions or total vibration time? Sorry if this sounds like a total noob question, but I had a hard time finding relevant info concerning this question in the forums. Also, yes, I realize I'm probably being rather overanalytical here, but if I'm going to do the rituals, I'd like to know so I can ensure I do them optimally and more effectively.

Gear88

Postby Gear88 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:04 am

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:will the race awakening rituals cause multicultural societies to change and become more racially pure by people moving back to their racial ancestral homelands? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

There's far too much physical issues occurring for that. Think more realistic about it like say some darkies defend white people being harassed or doing the right thing.

Think more on the grounds of subtle little victories adding up. Like say some person states it's the jews for example BLM is a marxist organization but just recently last month August 2020. BLM people harassed some jews and said anti-semitic things.

Think subtle things. That's not to say major things don't occur for example back in July 5th, 2018 before F-RTR. Trump issued a warning that any University practicing affirmative action, was gonna get the boot from the Justice Department. In fact look at the recent things Trump did attacking the left with their critical race theory and anti-white/white-apologist bullshit. He just wrecked face everyone is veying their oys but Trump is certainly a carrier of the 88 ritual. He isn't perfect and no Hitler but at least he is kicking back on the left.

Again think subtly though your attitude is in the right place just try and be more realistic.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:06 pm

GG Allin wrote:
Aldrick wrote:/

Yes! Time to annhilate.

you can do 1x27 each letter the affirmation amount stays the same. Regarding raising energy probably better to raise your normal amount x 3. So it is equal effectiv then done 1x9+1x9+1x9.

I also don´t understand why you would wait in the first place it´s the same working. There should be no problem.

Why do you insist on playing the "gud joo" if you are verified to be one? As far as your admittance goes, it looked like you had all the proof.

Also, on your signature. HPS Maxine posted the G-AUM and the rest of the letters for the chakras. The only letter that changes there is the G, one the 6th chakra. We had found GAUM and THAUM many years ago for the head, which work the third eye and pineal, coupled with the inverted Asana.

How much genius does it take to understand that this stimulates the head or pineal?

If someone deducts the obvious here is it theirs? Does that look like some sort of very intelligent discovery by your confused signature? Or it's more of the good jew + promoting the usual mists and fogs.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

13th_Wolf

Postby 13th_Wolf » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:24 pm

GG Allin wrote:

I think the gig is up for you now jewsus christ Alien. gg indeed.

Stop violating peoples senses with your jew profile and claims that you have any relevance whatsoever pretty pretty please ?
Why do people have to know about GG allin is it some degenerate requirement for us to become a next level shit eating ((rebel))?
✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

"Hells bells, Satan's coming to you
Hells bells, he's ringing them now"

MY SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMfEImttnI

Current tune: https://youtu.be/-kudIcalukE
The Stooges - Freak (Take 2)

Code: Select all

<?php
print("The age of information needs to become the age of true information");
?>

Aldrick

Postby Aldrick » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:10 pm

GG Allin wrote:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

Why do you insist on playing the "gud joo" if you are verified to be one? As far as your admittance goes, it looked like you had all the proof.

Also, on your signature. HPS Maxine posted the G-AUM and the rest of the letters for the chakras. The only letter that changes there is the G, one the 6th chakra. We had found GAUM and THAUM many years ago for the head, which work the third eye and pineal, coupled with the inverted Asana.

How much genius does it take to understand that this stimulates the head or pineal?

If someone deducts the obvious here is it theirs? Does that look like some sort of very intelligent discovery by your confused signature? Or it's more of the good jew + promoting the usual mists and fogs.

What he admitted? That takes me by total and complete surprise. It's like I had no idea. Never would have thought the guy that said we need to stop judging if someone is a jew or not, was actually one themselves?? Kept a jew as a picture. Then played random mind games as though he didn't care about anyone. Gosh, I'm in shock. I thought all those people defending him and going on tirades about Zola had some kinda point.
Hail Abraxas!!

Ghost2009

Postby Ghost2009 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:15 pm

Nice I get to do this on my birthday can't wait

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:18 pm

GG Allin wrote:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

I never said I´m good. But if I give someone my word I will keep it. I give you now my word:

"I want to erase any singel Reptilian/Ally in the universe." That´s my goal (along with immortality).

Those inferriour, unimmortal creators, incapable leader, beings.

Incapable of understanding that if you limit the ability of your troops to evolve, you can only lose to an opponent who is using the full potential of his troops.

Especially if the opponents are immortal.

No number of troops can compensate for this.

Along with stupid blood sacrifices, without they had probably taken over 4000 jears ago. I don´t want this, just showing how stupid they are, what are the benefits of some high energy, if you run the risk of your troops getting chopped by angry people who do them outclass 100/1. They could have also made thear blueprint better, so they could have just totaly over mix the populace but no we are not abel to do this [if this usefull for the enemy please erase it], fricking stupid bunch of lazy lizards, who dare to want to enslave me.

The signature was as I did say about MOCKING MAGESON, I tryed to connect "his wisdom" to GG Allin related info. But will gladly erase it. The Enemy of my enemy is my friend can apply to me. If not I will continue to support silently. I won´t stop, even if I would want to, I couldn´t or I will lose everything I achived.
The last 3 jears I did dedicate most of my freetime to promote true satanism = The Joy of Satan and all related wisdom. I may should have acted wiser in some situations, but overal I think I brought a great amount of people to "our side" (did set it in quotation marks, to make clear that I will probably never fully be accepted, even if I would do the work of 10 normal average performance SS.)

So please allow me to be of service as long as I´m not needed anymore. If possible after I achived my goal (erasing lizards). Jews (the lower ones) can be off service to satan, but they should be banned from earth. May live on some desert planet, unabel to corrupt anything created from Satan. I admire blond blue eyed girls I´m happy when they are happy and alive. (after I was unclear about my jewishnes, I didn´t date them, just talking, giving them a good feeling)

Pardon my following tribute to GG Allin he would have said:

"I DECLARE BRUTALITY AND BLOUDSHED TO ALL REPTILIANS!"

He was a jew but he wasn´t a coward, he used his eternal hate to overcome his nature and transform to a fearless warrior. So will I.
GG = OO = ∞

BRUTALITY AND BLOODSHET TO ALL REPTILIANS!

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Aldrick wrote:...

Yeah, it's weird. He said he was doing RTR's as Jew and said that Satan would appreciate it or something.

My guess is that he is either a Gentile doing the RTR's, or he is Jew and is simply lying about that part, while pushing other disinfo.

The question becomes: Would an infiltrator act so blatantly, in terms of profile pic and admission of personal info? I think this points against him being a serious infiltrator, unless he is just not smart.

The next question is then: Is it wise to keep someone around who thinks they are a Jew? Even if they are actually a Gentile, I don't think anything good can come out of it. They might decide to do some Jew-meditations and end up crazy, and drag someone else down, too.

It is a confusing situation. If he is actually a Gentile, then I hope he recovers before he loses even more sanity. If he isn't, well then he should just leave. Even a confused or "un-activated" Jew can still do damage, unconsciously.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:40 am

Aldrick wrote:
GG Allin wrote:

What he admitted? That takes me by total and complete surprise. It's like I had no idea. Never would have thought the guy that said we need to stop judging if someone is a jew or not, was actually one themselves?? Kept a jew as a picture. Then played random mind games as though he didn't care about anyone. Gosh, I'm in shock. I thought all those people defending him and going on tirades about Zola had some kinda point.

Yes he did in the thread about infiltrators and traitors as a title no less :lol:

tyrantmage

Postby tyrantmage » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:51 pm

guys, this might not be related to the topic but, I tried accessing azazels marketplace, and its asking for a password. can you guys share the password please, ty.
hold on, keep fighting
RTR gun is rapid firing
our side is winning
Satan is coming

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 pm

GG Allin wrote:
GG Allin wrote:

I never said I´m good. But if I give someone my word I will keep it. I give you now my word:

"I want to erase any singel Reptilian/Ally in the universe." That´s my goal (along with immortality).

Those inferriour, unimmortal creators, incapable leader, beings.

Incapable of understanding that if you limit the ability of your troops to evolve, you can only lose to an opponent who is using the full potential of his troops.

Especially if the opponents are immortal.

No number of troops can compensate for this.

Along with stupid blood sacrifices, without they had probably taken over 4000 jears ago. I don´t want this, just showing how stupid they are, what are the benefits of some high energy, if you run the risk of your troops getting chopped by angry people who do them outclass 100/1. They could have also made thear blueprint better, so they could have just totaly over mix the populace but no we are not abel to do this [if this usefull for the enemy please erase it], fricking stupid bunch of lazy lizards, who dare to want to enslave me.

The signature was as I did say about MOCKING MAGESON, I tryed to connect "his wisdom" to GG Allin related info. But will gladly erase it. The Enemy of my enemy is my friend can apply to me. If not I will continue to support silently. I won´t stop, even if I would want to, I couldn´t or I will lose everything I achived.
The last 3 jears I did dedicate most of my freetime to promote true satanism = The Joy of Satan and all related wisdom. I may should have acted wiser in some situations, but overal I think I brought a great amount of people to "our side" (did set it in quotation marks, to make clear that I will probably never fully be accepted, even if I would do the work of 10 normal average performance SS.)

So please allow me to be of service as long as I´m not needed anymore. If possible after I achived my goal (erasing lizards). Jews (the lower ones) can be off service to satan, but they should be banned from earth. May live on some desert planet, unabel to corrupt anything created from Satan. I admire blond blue eyed girls I´m happy when they are happy and alive. (after I was unclear about my jewishnes, I didn´t date them, just talking, giving them a good feeling)

Pardon my following tribute to GG Allin he would have said:

"I DECLARE BRUTALITY AND BLOUDSHED TO ALL REPTILIANS!"

He was a jew but he wasn´t a coward, he used his eternal hate to overcome his nature and transform to a fearless warrior. So will I.

And yet you never disproved you're a jew. Lol what a typical one.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Anyone else down to do a 24x RTR? meaning 216 vibrations each letter on the 21st. I'd like to know and sync up with someone doing an amount that spans 2 hours, so I can start the session before or after that way we can link 3 different sessions together. Just leave your UTC and time that your doing it and I will link it to my time and work around that time even if need to get up at 4am. this way we can do serious damage on the 21st.

Hail Satan!!!
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:32 pm

ChaosBringer666 wrote:Anyone else down to do a 24x RTR? meaning 216 vibrations each letter on the 21st. I'd like to know and sync up with someone doing an amount that spans 2 hours, so I can start the session before or after that way we can link 3 different sessions together. Just leave your UTC and time that your doing it and I will link it to my time and work around that time even if need to get up at 4am. this way we can do serious damage on the 21st.

Hail Satan!!!

Maybe but if I were to do that rather the 22nd cause it is stronger astrologically as I see looking it up. I was going by astrology as to when I was really going to put in a lot of extra effort unless there is something I didn't see. I can do a few extra rtrs the 21st but I looked up the 21st and the 22nd.
22nd is stronger so far as impact both with Mars and the Sun being on a "critical degree" example on astro.com it says Mars 27 Aries. Sun 29 virgo on the 21st. On the 22nd it says Sun 0 Libra Mars 26 Aries. True things may be a little more powerful about half a day before and after with the Aries points with the sun from what some people say on astrology websites and what i sense but its still way more powerful if you do it on the day exact with the Sun. There was no period like that with Mars though cause its not on an Aries point that also was on the 22nd on a degree the JOS marks as critical.