Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
ShadowTheRaven

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:54 am

Yagami Light wrote:Mate... If the Gods come in 20 years.. How can you be so negative about it? Unless you were 80+ years old, and felt like you don't have much time (in which case, you wouldn't have the energy to write this message).. Or if you were doing a job that harms you in some way (like breathing poisonous air, or being too stressful), in which case, you can ask for help from the Gods - or use an appropriate affirmation after your meditations, in order to get out of this situation...

No need to be so negative. The Gods WILL come. We just need to be a bit patient.

Life sucks the way the jews have made it be. Life shouldn't be like this - and in the ideal Satanic world of the future, it will NOT be like this.

Let's just be patient, and put in the best of our efforts.

As for the Gods coming in 19 years I'll believe it when I see it, because that's a big promise and throughout my life nearly every "promise" has ended in utter disappointment. You can blame my father for that one.

Who said I was even worth their time? A lot of times I wonder "Why me? Surely there are thousands of people more qualified than I to handle this" but I'm here anyway, so fuck it why not?

Yes, life shouldn't be like this but we as a society shouldn't have been gullible to fall for the jew's trap in the first place. If the other superpowers of the world like the United States weren't so judaified in the 1940s, the Soviet Union would've fallen 50 years before it did through economic collapse anyway saving millions of lives in the Ukraine alone. There's nothing I can do about it, I wasn't around back then but if there's something I can do about the collective dumbing down of western civilization then goddamn it I'm gonna fucking do it.

This fucked up society came about as a result of the parasite taking control of our media, government, and educational system. So how are we going to go about taking back control of those key tenants of western civilization? Wait 20 years? The Gods aren't going to do anything for us, we have to learn on our own through their guidance. Why are people constantly pushing the "20 years" mantra as if it's some prophecy going to be fulfilled by someone else? There's no such thing as a prophecy, why are we acting like that's the case?

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:58 am

The enemy attacks haven't been getting to me too much, but they've been really distracting. First they attempt to convince me to rest on my laurels, then they fill my head with disgusting and disturbing visions of violence and murder in an attempt to distract me from meditating. It's a thorn in my side, but I haven't given up. Just noting what I'm experiencing at the moment.

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:46 pm

ChaosBringer666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do not listen to bullshit and random statements that people make up without any knowledge about what one has to do and what the procedures entail.

These will create bitter and wrong expectations. Every soul has it's own timeframe, and one just has to walk the path. Indeed, it is only good for you to do this, and eventually everything will fall in place.

All the powers can be developed without necessary Kundalini stimulation.

Each flower blooms on it's own time.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
I'll try to remain optimistic but what I don't want is to become part of that 10%. I feel like the longer I've been doing this the more that's expected of me and that will only exponentially increase as I go. If Ghost in the Machine is right about the whole "It takes about 10 years to raise your serpent" spiel and I've been going on about 10 years so i should be expected to have god-power by now...except the immortality part.

I agree...

Though I feel that was directed at me. I do think my response was a bit ill conceived. I was just saying that when you try your best you are capable than more you expected. If you truly hone yourself to be consistent and doing the most possible for yourself whether it be spiritual, physical or mental. greater heights than previous can become possible.

I’m confused, what exactly did I say that was random or wrong? I don’t have expectations for myself, they are useless without results. As you say leave one cold and bitter I’m not so blind as to not see that. I’ve never had any expectations for spiritual advancements ever. I don’t care about having psychic ability’s and over the top powers. I could be the last human to reach godhood for all I care. What do care about is destroying everything that plagues humanity. That would bring me more joy than anything.

Hard work and high morale, I’ve mucked around enough for 10 lifetimes. Most everything is meaningless when compared to working on oneself and developing actual knowledge and skill. If one blooms at their own pace and everything falls into place what’s the point of trying your best at all times? Is everything that preconceived? Am I just hoping for childish underdog story that never gets fully accomplished?

Not in the sense the enemy teaches.
1.one who never tries will never achieve ,
2. one who hits themselves while walking reaches *if* with lots of damages and pain.
3. one who walks at a constant pace with rest *may* even reach the destination.
Deactivated.

Adhiti666

Postby Adhiti666 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:
Also the question about me having no value to the Gods keeps popping up . I have read so many posts here about people having long conversations with Goss but honestly I didnt.
No offence to HP Cobra as he havibg said rhe gods talk to just about anyone (once where I had not been able to distinguish between attacks and me being persistent as that is just the kind of person I am. Even when greys had opened up my 6th chakra and Satan's sigil coming ahead of mr again and again I didnt stop the RTR ,maybe I should have) did really have me crying for weeks together as it was my first time I properly interacted with Satan and felt of little value to this society of ours. I serioualy just wanted to leave as I was in years and years of fighting to no real conversations . They were there but not in the way people describe on here.

As far as I know, they usually communicate more through short messages and signs. It is more effective and more valuable. You don't need to have long conversations. Also, I guess how in contact you get to the gods also depends on how much have you cleaned yourself, so you can see more clearly. And how much you stop listening to the greys and stuff. I didn't have much of conversation when I started and I think the messages were less, but they were definitely there.

I think attacks can also cause interference in communication with the gods, or you to feel the wrong stuff. Remember they always want people to stay away from Satan.

But seriously, I don't think conversations are that important. In any case, you should receive more messages as you develop and become more psychically open and the communication lines are clearer, so to speak.

Focusing on the sigil may also help for that.

Adhiti666

Postby Adhiti666 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Anna wrote:
Please send me a mention of the VINASSA mantra, if it's not difficult, the enemies torment me very much. The problems are similar. I want to get them out of my head

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... shing.html

NoCreativeNameHereV2

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:35 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:The enemy attacks haven't been getting to me too much, but they've been really distracting. First they attempt to convince me to rest on my laurels, then they fill my head with disgusting and disturbing visions of violence and murder in an attempt to distract me from meditating. It's a thorn in my side, but I haven't given up. Just noting what I'm experiencing at the moment.

So that's what that was, during one of my workings I was having vivid visions of ripping my right eye with some hook and it was so detailed my right eye was stinging for a bit after that. I'm literally so unprepared for all this stuff even when they just make you think about horrible stuff or visualize something I have literally no idea it's the enemy. I could be the biggest prick bad-mouthing the gods and I would go along with it or just think its me since I've always been the "in the head" type of the person (not sure what the term is)

I never suspected it was the enemy that was poking my face all those times when I was doing Void Meditation months back, I always assumed it was ants crawling on me since ants had manage to get into my ceiling and are able to enter into my room but I never felt anything on my face when I got distracted.

I found it very hard to sit still while doing the Race Rituals and always kept complaining that it was taking too long, even though I've done workings of that size once before about 10 less yet I was throwing tantrums as if it was possible despite the fact I told myself multiple times with confidence no matter how long it takes I would get them done. And yet it was getting even more difficult to commit to these rituals even ended up skipping a day but I eventually pushed myself and finished them.

[Honestly the last one is still confusing for me, I only just got back into meditating a few days before the Warfare times were posted so I was kinda stuck at doing only 27-40 vibrations compared to doing 88 the Wealth and Protection rituals were not much of a concern since I have done them before but this was the first time I was doing the Race rituals doing 88, then eventually going all the way up to 352 vibrations doing 4 rituals from the 29th to the 1st, I had to remove one since it was getting too much. But the thing is I can't even tell if it was me giving up or if it was the enemy fucking me over so I dont have much confidence in saying it was the enemy during the Race Rituals, but I am definitely sure it was those bastards poking me in the face during Void Meditation and making me have visions of ripping my right eye out.]

I apologize for going off on a tandem.

Anna

Postby Anna » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:04 am

8-)
Adhiti666 wrote:
Anna wrote:
Please send me a mention of the VINASSA mantra, if it's not difficult, the enemies torment me very much. The problems are similar. I want to get them out of my head

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... shing.html

Thank you so much

PlutonianPlatinum

Postby PlutonianPlatinum » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:05 am

NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:The enemy attacks haven't been getting to me too much, but they've been really distracting. First they attempt to convince me to rest on my laurels, then they fill my head with disgusting and disturbing visions of violence and murder in an attempt to distract me from meditating. It's a thorn in my side, but I haven't given up. Just noting what I'm experiencing at the moment.

So that's what that was, during one of my workings I was having vivid visions of ripping my right eye with some hook and it was so detailed my right eye was stinging for a bit after that. I'm literally so unprepared for all this stuff even when they just make you think about horrible stuff or visualize something I have literally no idea it's the enemy. I could be the biggest prick bad-mouthing the gods and I would go along with it or just think its me since I've always been the "in the head" type of the person (not sure what the term is)

I never suspected it was the enemy that was poking my face all those times when I was doing Void Meditation months back, I always assumed it was ants crawling on me since ants had manage to get into my ceiling and are able to enter into my room but I never felt anything on my face when I got distracted.

I found it very hard to sit still while doing the Race Rituals and always kept complaining that it was taking too long, even though I've done workings of that size once before about 10 less yet I was throwing tantrums as if it was possible despite the fact I told myself multiple times with confidence no matter how long it takes I would get them done. And yet it was getting even more difficult to commit to these rituals even ended up skipping a day but I eventually pushed myself and finished them.

[Honestly the last one is still confusing for me, I only just got back into meditating a few days before the Warfare times were posted so I was kinda stuck at doing only 27-40 vibrations compared to doing 88 the Wealth and Protection rituals were not much of a concern since I have done them before but this was the first time I was doing the Race rituals doing 88, then eventually going all the way up to 352 vibrations doing 4 rituals from the 29th to the 1st, I had to remove one since it was getting too much. But the thing is I can't even tell if it was me giving up or if it was the enemy fucking me over so I dont have much confidence in saying it was the enemy during the Race Rituals, but I am definitely sure it was those bastards poking me in the face during Void Meditation and making me have visions of ripping my right eye out.]

I also had moments where I thought I was randomly bm'n the gods. I was worried that it was my mind having an ego exorcism or something, lol. The very first time I did the RTR there was a strange knocking/tapping on the house. A couple of times I felt depressed. One time when I was doing the race awakening ritual I got this brief but very detailed vision of a reptilian/grey "hybrid" thing, with verdant skin and more long than round amber eyes with slit pupils just staring at me. The eyes were smaller than stereotypical greys and the head was swept back more and it was lacking a nose. It was a big head, not high, and it smoothly transitioned into a narrow protruding face, kind of like this but more flat in the features http://humoncomics.com/art/greys-nordics-reptilians.jpg and I believe it had a very un-pronouncead or weak chin like it was almost fused with the neck, don't remember that all too well. And a couple days ago I vaguely remember dreaming about transhumans/cyborgs.

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:31 am

Adhiti666 wrote:
Usthepeople666 wrote:
Also the question about me having no value to the Gods keeps popping up . I have read so many posts here about people having long conversations with Goss but honestly I didnt.
No offence to HP Cobra as he havibg said rhe gods talk to just about anyone (once where I had not been able to distinguish between attacks and me being persistent as that is just the kind of person I am. Even when greys had opened up my 6th chakra and Satan's sigil coming ahead of mr again and again I didnt stop the RTR ,maybe I should have) did really have me crying for weeks together as it was my first time I properly interacted with Satan and felt of little value to this society of ours. I serioualy just wanted to leave as I was in years and years of fighting to no real conversations . They were there but not in the way people describe on here.

As far as I know, they usually communicate more through short messages and signs. It is more effective and more valuable. You don't need to have long conversations. Also, I guess how in contact you get to the gods also depends on how much have you cleaned yourself, so you can see more clearly. And how much you stop listening to the greys and stuff. I didn't have much of conversation when I started and I think the messages were less, but they were definitely there.

I think attacks can also cause interference in communication with the gods, or you to feel the wrong stuff. Remember they always want people to stay away from Satan.

But seriously, I don't think conversations are that important. In any case, you should receive more messages as you develop and become more psychically open and the communication lines are clearer, so to speak.

Focusing on the sigil may also help for that.

:)
Deactivated.

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:09 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:Not in the sense the enemy teaches.
1.one who never tries will never achieve ,
2. one who hits themselves while walking reaches *if* with lots of damages and pain.
3. one who walks at a constant pace with rest *may* even reach the destination.

I appreciate both of your responses as well as sly's. I suppose it something that wasn’t really meant for me, guess it was the
thought forms (since I wasn’t doing RC 1 to max out race awakening rituals) that made me think too much about it.

Oh and I don’t really doubt myself as much anymore, I take things with a grain of salt, but ever since father told me not to doubt myself as much, I really haven’t.

Have a great week Us,
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:31 pm

It was not about you Chaos no worries, just wrote this because people need to relax and not worry about this, it will come for every person at the given time, based on advancement and work. This is a given provided the spiritual work is done.

All desires can be manifested with or without the Serpent, so people in a rush to manifest a specific desire or whatever, do not necessarily need to force the Serpent to attain this.

You try your best beause this is what gets you to advance, and become stronger. And progress. Nothing is preconceived, and this is why we have to walk the mile.

How, when and how much we walk, affects our timeline and decides when the seeds of destiny manifest.

ChaosBringer666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do not listen to bullshit and random statements that people make up without any knowledge about what one has to do and what the procedures entail.

These will create bitter and wrong expectations. Every soul has it's own timeframe, and one just has to walk the path. Indeed, it is only good for you to do this, and eventually everything will fall in place.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
I'll try to remain optimistic but what I don't want is to become part of that 10%. I feel like the longer I've been doing this the more that's expected of me and that will only exponentially increase as I go. If Ghost in the Machine is right about the whole "It takes about 10 years to raise your serpent" spiel and I've been going on about 10 years so i should be expected to have god-power by now...except the immortality part.

I agree...

Though I feel that was directed at me. I do think my response was a bit ill conceived. I was just saying that when you try your best you are capable than more you expected. If you truly hone yourself to be consistent and doing the most possible for yourself whether it be spiritual, physical or mental. greater heights than previous can become possible.

I’m confused, what exactly did I say that was random or wrong? I don’t have expectations for myself, they are useless without results. As you say leave one cold and bitter I’m not so blind as to not see that. I’ve never had any expectations for spiritual advancements ever. I don’t care about having psychic ability’s and over the top powers. I could be the last human to reach godhood for all I care. What do care about is destroying everything that plagues humanity. That would bring me more joy than anything.

Hard work and high morale, I’ve mucked around enough for 10 lifetimes. Most everything is meaningless when compared to working on oneself and developing actual knowledge and skill. If one blooms at their own pace and everything falls into place what’s the point of trying your best at all times? Is everything that preconceived? Am I just hoping for childish underdog story that never gets fully accomplished?
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:It was not about you Chaos no worries, just wrote this because people need to relax and not worry about this, it will come for every person at the given time, based on advancement and work. This is a given provided the spiritual work is done.

All desires can be manifested with or without the Serpent, so people in a rush to manifest a specific desire or whatever, do not necessarily need to force the Serpent to attain this.

You try your best beause this is what gets you to advance, and become stronger. And progress. Nothing is preconceived, and this is why we have to walk the mile.

How, when and how much we walk, affects our timeline and decides when the seeds of destiny manifest.

Cobra, my routine involves keeping my chakras spinning at the speed of light among other related meditations to maintain myself and keep my vibration up. How can I put more variety in my routine?

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:20 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:It was not about you Chaos no worries, just wrote this because people need to relax and not worry about this, it will come for every person at the given time, based on advancement and work. This is a given provided the spiritual work is done.

Ahh that’s a relief :D

I’ll continue as planned then with ever increasing fortitude Vigor and resolve.

Like I said it was mostly thought forms that made me think it was, however I did come to this conclusion on my own. Nevertheless I greatly appreciated you taking time out of your very busy day to quell those thoughts.

Have a wonderful week HPHC
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:19 pm

PlutonianPlatinum wrote:
NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:

I also had moments where I thought I was randomly bm'n the gods. I was worried that it was my mind having an ego exorcism or something, lol. The very first time I did the RTR there was a strange knocking/tapping on the house. A couple of times I felt depressed. One time when I was doing the race awakening ritual I got this brief but very detailed vision of a reptilian/grey "hybrid" thing, with verdant skin and more long than round amber eyes with slit pupils just staring at me. The eyes were smaller than stereotypical greys and the head was swept back more and it was lacking a nose. It was a big head, not high, and it smoothly transitioned into a narrow protruding face, kind of like this but more flat in the features http://humoncomics.com/art/greys-nordics-reptilians.jpg and I believe it had a very un-pronouncead or weak chin like it was almost fused with the neck, don't remember that all too well. And a couple days ago I vaguely remember dreaming about transhumans/cyborgs.

They are kind of irritating . Like the Wealth ritual times was when i literally saw energy floating in my room , with all of you will end up ded.
Gotta do that "Vinasa".
And honestly just forget about these incidents of you having dealt with them, they are getting weaker with every encounter tbh .
Compared to a year ago when Enlil had stepped in to save my ass.

Lots of times it is just energy floating around when you begin to meditate. They do this on purpose to the point one can feel they never really leave.
Its like after vibrating Vinasa the environment literally gets lighter ( Adhiti666 ty :) )
Deactivated.

ChristopherLeeMcKee

Postby ChristopherLeeMcKee » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:04 am

This is in response to one of Mageson's replies to my posts about KKK.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackS ... _Klan.html

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 am

I want it to be known that I was basing this information purely off of what HPS Shannon said in another post last year.

I by no means was basing any of it off of my own understanding which in reality at this present time is that each individual is their own person. Everyone is different in how they learn and develop in their growth, it takes time for people to grasp a certain concept from one thing to another in order to fully utilize it. You can tell someone many times how to do something in many different ways but until they figure it out and grasp it in their own understandings will they be able to fully gain a hold.

Being risen is not a race nor should it be treated as one. Advancing too quickly is definitely a real thing, the soul and body must find harmony and adjust to each level it rises up to gradually and gaining too much power and not having the time to develop and learn the control over it is definitely no good.

Advance at your own pace. It's nothing to be upset about and to feel like you have to rush can create unneeded stresses and pressures which can hinder you with anxieties and doubt. It's not about due dates.

ChaosBringer666 wrote:

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

I agree...

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:55 pm

25 year old black man murdered a 5 year old white boy. He shot him in the head. We have to do a lot more race awakening rituals, because we can't let things like this keep happening. I don't know if the astrology is in good alignment now for this ritual, but it will still work powerfully if all of us are doing it. I think we should be doing this for another week, or maybe longer than that. If you want to help, do as many of these as you can every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBUwjz94v4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogY2-y5INOs

Of course you will never see the ((((Fake News, Real Jews)))) media companies like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, talking about this, because the child is white and the murderer is black. If it was the other way, rioters would be burning down the whole planet because of it. But they think it's a good thing when the victim is white children.
Be Happy  :P 

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:59 pm

Darkmangomango2 wrote:Hello brothers and sisters, I have a question regarding the rituals.
How do you keep privacy doing these?
When I started to do the rituals(RTRs) when they were announced I could only do them when nobody else was home so I got my own place now.

I never had any problems with RTRs but just now when I was doing second awakening ritual (vibrating) my door bell rang multiple time I assume someone was upset by the noise.
I am not looking for confrontation but at this time my heart was pounding so fast and now I have this bad feeling in my chest because I don’t know how to continue the rituals in the future days if obviously all my neighbors can hear it.

How do you manage privacy for your rituals, do you just go out in the nature in a lonely place or how do you do it?

Sorry if I wrote this a bit unorganized I am just very frustrated right now. Have anybody else made experiences like that and any tips to help?

:oops: :cry:

I been enjoying the rituals very much so far it was always a hustle to get it all in one day but I always felt good afterwards.

Thank you,

Darkmangomango

My neighbors aren't that close to my house but here is what i do... I turn on the music (but not on loud) and doing rising the energy but also i don't vibrate it loudly and even with my windows open i have no problems with them so, you could just close the widows if they are open, put some music on so they don't hear what you say but not on loud and don't vibrate loudly just moderatly or less if it's needed, same with the letters.