Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Re-Writting Of History - Glorifying Marxism, Communism etc

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As with always, the Jews, even after doing crimes beyond any imagination, they come to "Save the day", make glorifying movies, and so forth, about the things that they done.

Recently, I was browsing online, and I saw that there was a Netflix series called "Trotsky", in which of course, the weak and smelly jew was glorified. I watched a trailer and this whole thing was about how cool this sickly kike was, how much of a "Sexually appealing revolutionary moral fighter", wanted by women (in real life these were jewesses, in the trailers they looked like Gentiles - subliminals), and all the rest of the garbage that any person who knows what brainwashing is, would immediately notice.

An actor around a hundred times more beautiful than the sickly and insane jew Trotsky was put into the series, just to make sure it does not look how it really was. Things like that Stalin and Trotsky never took a shower and smelled from 10 feet radius are not mentioned of course, similarly as how shows glorify everything jewish, from their genocidal plans, to personal scat habits.

Was this part of why some Rabbinical commentary disallows showering for in many cases 40 days? Evidence shown later and posted here shows that all these characters were in the Hebrew Kabbalah anyway.

Why Jews would glorify Communism however? According to one of their top Rabbis of all the centuries, Shem Tov, Communism is literally Judaism in political form. Goyim owns nothing, it is a serf slave, jews get to share the wealth of the goyim.

That, aside all the usual promotion of Stalin as a good person, and everything else. Anyone who has read as much as one page of a history book, knows most of these were criminals and for the standards of the present world, they would be in the very least terrorists. Regardless of this, and regardless that for example, the bastion of Communism invaded Germany, a statue of Lenin was raised up there recently.

In Universities in "Goyim Lands", these are promoted by a select Communism promoting gang, as "revolutionary fighters", "great personalities", all in the guise of some sort of political lesson. Some universities go as far as to glorify them directly and offer classes to students to literally turn them into Communists and terrorists. Then people scratch their heads on why there are so many ANTIFA that want to burn the Nation up. Gee, I wonder why?

According to the impositions of what it means to be "German" in the modern constructed identity, what makes on "German" nowadays, is their willingness to extinct their own blood off of the face of the Earth, and repent for being "Nazis" once sometime ago. It doesn't matter if most of the claims about them are only slander as verified by historical evidence. What matters is the feeling of the Jews, things like Epstein, Escobar, or this other Rabbi from Israel who said that a million Arabs are not worth a jewish fingernail.

These things are not crimes or racism, they are just oppressed Jews speaking their mind. A German saying something like "I want Germany to remain German" is of course a Nazi, criminal, and genocidal freak. Part of "German" modern identity, is to love Communism, and tell yourself that it's great and very moral of the Jews to have a genocide plan going for 2500 consecutive years or more. Erecting statues of Lenin, whose ideology and support of the Communist movement, resulted in millions of dead Russians and Germans, is "open minded" and "acceptable".

However, the Jews own the current system, so promoting jewish druglords, terrorists, mass murderers, and so forth, is always fine and applicable to jews. These have to be jews. As the jewish saying goes, "Even a jewish sinner is a jew". Reptiles like Epstein are also indirectly promoted and made to sound "cool" in online series. Present day morality in art, literature, press and so forth, is to glorify all jews, amend them of all guilt to any crime, and generally, glamorize any jew no matter what.

Jews did not lose an opportunity to generate more money over what Epstein did with being a rapist, they instantly made a series to glorify him indirectly, as some sort of real smart mastermind which had a couple of flaws. Pablo Escobar, who was also a jew, is another example. Jews are in such a rush to promote these to the youth, that indeed, they do not even wait for their proper death to take place or anything like that.

Another favorite is that they like to re-write history. This can happen over generations. In the United States, people knew of the horrors of Communism. It took a few decades to create battallions of idiots that wave around the Communist flag. Nowadays, with the mass and incessant brainwashing, Communism has become rather ingrained in the thinking process of millions. Progressively of course, the material system is what the enemy wants to create.

Every so often, jews also do rituals and workings to promote Communism. They tell people it was all great, and of course, since not 100% of people died, and most of them were living in the lowest level imaginable but knew no different, they are told Communism was "appealing".

Jews and the Jewish party owned 100% of wealth. Modern, even partial implementation of Communist thought, create the most horrific living conditions, conditions of human rights, hygiene, and any freedom that is personal of any way is abolished. Newer forms of technological developments also increasingly help these corrupt governments to keep track of citizens for abuse.

Nothing proves the motivations of the jews more than what they are obviously do. The only conspiracy theory about jews is that there is no conspiracy around jews. Their web of influence and conspiracy over humanity is so normalized, that indeed, many people call this "reality". This is not reality and none of this is normal at all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I hear that many people that are still off of work on the furlough don't want to go back to work. They rather like feeding off of the State. What a pleasure to be able to stay at home not working and still get paid.

Problem - Reaction - Solution.

When the government pulls back on it's furlough assistance some people will find that there isn't a job for them to go back to.

The longer the 'lockdown' continues for the more the elite create the 'Hunger Games Society'.

The 'Hunger Games Society' is where you have masses of people living off of the state in depravation.

Although there are 'disability benefits' that pay quite reasonably. The jobseekers income support benefit is only enough to keep a person alive.

I've claimed state benefits before and for me if you don't have work you won't have money relying on their benefits.

There are no free lunches. People enjoying the summer having barbecues etc might realise come winter they are in trouble.

And then they will have to be compliant and accept whatever the State dictates for them to receive benefits because they will be dependant. If there's no work then people could be completely malleable and conformist just to survive.

They always endlessly glorify their 'cultural contributions', before I knew the content of their souls, I used to wonder why people would heap such praise upon works displaying ugly schizophrenic filth that used to only disturb me and cut through me like a knife. I used to wonder why such a 'cosmopolitan, wealthy, humane and urbane' people could not produce a single artwork, nor invent anything of worth prior to the widespread use of teams, crews and boards beginning in the 1900s (only then do so many 'contributions' pile up).

When I looked into their 'esteemed doctors' like Lombroso and Fraud on the subject of artistic merit, these reptiles claimed without any shamelessness that every one with clear genius such as Plato, Chaucer, Newton, Bacon, Mozart, Dante and Shakespeare were 'mentally ill psychopaths who belonged in an institution'. Before the JoS, this was a big redpill for me as to how uniquely twisted their mind is. That is the only way the Borg can interpret art.

Their art is all utterly bankrupt, supremely ugly and always sickeningly calculated to appeal to the times. From the hideous Weimar abominations called 'art', to Dylan, to Weinstein's garbage up to the likes of Drake that they crown for the current blanda agenda.

From New Zealand, Good morning on the year of our Lord Ea/Enki June 22nd.
Though I Am new here, well versed I Am on the subject of the Anunna, studying in particular higher knowledge from Ningishzidda, the Wise One, son of Satan (Ea/Enki), Lord of Earth and our Great Father.

Could someone help me with navigating here, how to post, etc?
Thank you in advance.

Yes, and obviously they describe every importnant Gentile of the History like if they were assholes. Just look at the Nazis and many others.
Now they want also to destroy the pyramids in Egypt as they are symbol of "oppression". Even if Historians found out that there were no slaves in Egypt and that the pyramids were built by normal workers, payed with good money and free. This is mainstream now, I mean they said it also in many documentaries on TV. But oy vey we must destroy them goy.
https://egyptindependent.com/british-anti-racism-protestors-call-for-destruction-of-giza-pyramids/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/06/blm-black-lives-matter-activists-pyramids-george-floyd.amp.html%3fskipWem=1

Jews not only rewrite history but also reinvent and replace the meaning of words. This is the case when the Jew tells you lies in front of the evidence. A few months ago, in an Italian show owned by Jews, in addition to blasphemies and endless lies, I verified one of these Jewish lies that are passed off as truth in the face of evidence.

They said that the word Demon means evil, lying that this information comes from the Greek. I did my research on it and found that Demon means God in Greek...

I'd like to analyze the word racism. It is used in reverse, it is used as an excuse for the assimilation and destruction of races. The real meaning of the word racism is not negative. Reversing the word racism means reversing the race, it's like reversing the family. The word racism has no real negative meaning even when it is used to accuse a race that discriminates against and attacks other races. Such a race can be accused of being hostile and enemy but it cannot be accused of being a race or a family. It is like accusing someone of their existence, calling them existentialist.

Greetings HP. I want to know more about what you state regards to Pablo Escobar. I know that him was closely to the jew Alvaro Uribe Velez, one of the biggest scums that Colombia has known, but was he a jew actually? Can you share your sources please¿ Thanks!

After reading 1984 by Orwell, I now understand how some people that lived under communism want it actually it back. Basically they are reduced to a little more than animals, and by "little more" I just mean they are taught to read and write. They build up a mentality in which their mind can't virtually go against the communist state itself.

It is true that the Jews stink. I remember communism in my country and I remember Jewish teachers, in our city the leader of the bandits and racketeers was a Jew named Katz. I remember a pedophile and a pervert who lured little girls and walked naked in front of them ..... These vile memories of Jews and even if they took a shower and used a good perfume - I always recognize a Jew by smell ... It's some kind of astral smell ....
it looks like rat-paraffin ... It is difficult to describe this smell because it is felt at the level of intuition. And even if he looks like a pagan, a Jew always gives out this rotten astral smell ....

The problem is, most of me friends within the social circle are very much aware of the symptoms and various ramifications of this problem, but if you mention that all of this comes down to the jewish influence which has been with us for thousands of years, everyone loses their mind. My question is, how do we change this phenomenon?

Thank you HP for this great flood of information.

The thing that Escobar was a jew, to by honest I didnt know about that at all. :eek:

Exactly. Everyone who just look around and is aware, nothing you can see just filthy jewish propaganda. Same as 100 years ago.
Many people still blind but there are people start to be awake and willing to see that yes, they trying to manifest full communism.
Like a another try after 100 years. They could not do it then, trying now to built WORLDWIDE COMMUNISM. :x

Hollywood, Netflix, todays so called pop-music and many other jewish brainwashing tools, its seems that they do not even want to have
one platform what is not infected by jewish propaganda. Filth and filth everywhere. Very hard times specialy who have kids -like me as well-.
Children's brains are the most receptive and I have to be 100% aware 24/7, what my kids are watching or listening.
The insane, sick xianty will not affect them, that I know for sure, WE ARE WITH FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orwells 1984 - 'He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future!'

Aye history repeats itself and a person can predict the future by looking at what happened in the past.

And I've spotted black models posing in Scottish kilts for photo shoots. In the media they have black actors in period dramas making out like blacks have lived alongside whites in Europe in egalitarian societies for centuries.

I remember a strange encounter I had with a very old and poor looking women in East London (England).

I brought up how black and run down the area is and that it doesn't feel safe. And that before the war it was completely white.

And she brought her face right up to mine. So that our noses were almost touching. And said:

'You know when I was small. You didn't see a black face around here. You know the chimney sweep that went around delivering coal. The only black face you saw around here was the coal face.'

And with that she spun around and scuttled off as fast as her old and crooked frame could carry her.

That was many years ago and she will be long dead now. But I remember it clearly because of the intensity of the encounter. I upset her, struck a nerve and got here adrenaline and nerves on end.

I believe the state wants rid of old people and people like us because we saw a different lifetime. It wasn't always like this and it's not normal or natural. And we can say history is not as its portrayed to be.

My heart pains. Actually really aches and pains for what I'm seeing.

I don't know how BLM gets their support but there are many households sporting the BLM placard in their windows.

And people loving sucking off the tit of the State while off work on furlough.

As we concede to mob rule it ushers in a new system.

Maybe it's just my imagination but there are so many parallels with what happened in South Africa.

They had the violent riots. The bombing of airports, shopping centres, utility works, etc.

Now we can learn that Nelson Mandela and his communist ANC (African Nationalist Party) was funded and supplied their weapons by the UK.

And so BLM is a private limited company that's sponsored by Soros and has received donations from a host of technocratic companies.

The last white president of South Africa FW De Klerk has blood on his hands because he willingly signed the country over to black rule. Which has lead to the discrimination and genicide of whites in SA.

Every day day white people in the double digit numbers are murdered in SA. But where's the outcry. Why does no one hear anything about it.

There were outside sanctions but South Africa faced civil war between the South African military and the ANC's own illegal army.

The ANC somehow managed to secure hordes of AK47 assault rifles, ammunition, hand grenades and bombs. The threat was that many people would die in a blood bath because the ANC was very well armed, willing and ready.

I remember seeing in the newspaper pictures of large containers found buried under the ground stuffed full of AK47 machine guns and ammunition. Their hidden stash but there was much more than that.

So South Africa had an underground military that was ready to storm white areas killing every white in sight and armed to clash with the South African proper state army.

That was all long ago because the ANC came into power in 1994.

But what I remember is that the people out in society treated each other well. It was and I believe still is one of the friendliest places around.

The African people in reality are a very warm, relaxed and friendly people.

I believe black people are better people than whites in their non judgmental accepting nature.

An older man a South African said that they are genuine people that if you treat them right you can have a friend for life. But if you mistreat them they will kill you. Fair play.

My point being that the violent thuggery mob rule is not natural.

People need to understand that the State is our enemy. Politicians are only puppets because its all controlled behind the scenes in secret by the leading jews.

There is a white only settlement in South Africa called Orania. It's on it's own private land and has it's own economy.

People cannot risk their health or lives with violent clashes. Nor can we rely on the state to protect us.

I'm grateful that we have a well knowledgeable community here because the controlled media has conditioned a fair deal of souls out there with their propaganda.

First they come for our history and monuments. Then they come for us.

And be aware it's all of us they will be coming after.

So people need to grow up and accept the past that cannot be changed.

Learn from the past and move on. Creation is much preferable to destruction right now.

Watch out for the oldest trick and distraction of, "Divide and Conquer."

PS- It was with sad irony that Id like to add here that Marike de Klerk, the ex-wife of F.W. de Klerk, the last White President of South Africa, the man who signed the death warrant of his people, was raped and murdered by a Black security guard at her Cape Town apartment in 2001.

Great lesson to be learned from, with jews you lose everytime.
With the continual spread of disinformation, people don't know which side is righteous. Colleges promote Marxism/Communism with the fact that if everything equals out, there will be no hatred or conflicting beliefs. All will be null. The government will provide everything for you and provide commands so you don't have to think so hard about what you should do. You won't have to think so hard about your soul, because Rabbi Jesus will take responsibility for that. You won't have to worry about what you eat and lose weight, because there will be nothing to eat!

I believe with these astral workings and the final RTRs, we can enable a path to formed that will guide them to the truth. My hopes are that people realize sooner than later and don't side with the traitors out of self-preservation...

On another note,
The goyims will continue to fight over all the shekels that the jews mericfully and graciously throw at them. This is symbolic of their jewish magicks, thats why every time a penny drops, the jew invokes the kabbalah to bind gentiles financially as he picks it up. He will steal that penny and help you look for it :lol:

I agree. Once Western nations are turned into 3rd world sh*t holes they may get it. It only takes a few enlightened folks to reverse this mess. People are waking up, Chaz is an example of Communist chaos, wait till the Bikers for Trump soon arrive, the fun will begin! :)

4thReich666 said:
The problem is, most of me friends within the social circle are very much aware of the symptoms and various ramifications of this problem, but if you mention that all of this comes down to the jewish influence which has been with us for thousands of years, everyone loses their mind. My question is, how do we change this phenomenon?

FINAL RTR :twisted:

Visualize your friends and now imagine the Hebrew letters being destroyed around them. The Jewish thoughtforms will lose influence over them.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
4thReich666 said:

FINAL RTR :twisted:

Visualize your friends and now imagine the Hebrew letters being destroyed around them. The Jewish thoughtforms will lose influence over them.

Yes, and now until 25th on June RACE AWAKENING RITUAL. Rituals, as other workings must be timed well to have a good effect.

Remember back in those days in the early 19th and 20th century/1900's and 1800's, working class people in even "rich imperialist" places like the US and Britain were having issues with hygiene, keeping fed, having a job and everything. The "Evil white empire" crap is an illusion, whites of working and middle class backgrounds(who scraped by and managed to get their kids to school in some cases only to end up sexually abused by the teachers) were in as much a state of suffering as blacks and asians under imperialism if not worse. The images of non-whites in 3rd world countries scrubbing themselves in tin tubs, which is used as image propaganda by the jews in their poisonous "charity" appeals on whites, is garbage. Whites also had to deal with the same hygiene situations themselves at one point, and this is in recent memory too. Even in the decades after the war up until the 80's/90's a lot of people were living in poverty situations but by the 80's and 90's things like showers became commonplace. So did mass media, diversion and PC culture, so let's just go and forget everything that occurred literally right before and that and LARP about "middle class white privilege"instead when even our recent relatives were only one fuck up away from homelessness or living in a trailer park. Now we have psychology and reality shows to justify this garbage world and justify the ongoing thieving and injustice against a decent people.

When it's said that Trotsky and Stalin were disgusting jews who didn't wash, this isn't an evil prejudice remark in anyway, its reflective of reality. Jews have written-about traditions of not bathing which rabbis and other jews in high positions do follow, communism itself is literally the Torah enacted on the masses. There is evidence of this which is becoming more and more open the longer the internet is allowed to run it's processes. Of course it makes sense these guys were team toilet jew, even Gentiles at the time were having poverty issues, nevermind Russian Gentiles who had it way worse (Russia was still partially Feudal even before the Communists kicked everything down). Russian joos loved being literate in the one place where absolutely no Gentiles (other than the dumb xian nobles) were. This allowed them to go full hog with their great Talmud revolution against being clean, fed and living properly and naturally. In other words, prolonging Dark Age feudalism with* modern technology, particularly bolt action rifles, tanks and concentration camps, all the other great soviet inventions like dogs with bombs strapped to them. This is what communism is in it's blueprint form, the Talmud. Being "equal" with a piece of shit some jew left on your front door, and the jew tells you it's the highest virtue and equality there is. It's obviously not to anyone who isn't a hardwired NPC goyim. Literally everyone don't agree with communism in the real sense when they see the piece of shit on their doorstep they're supposed to be "universal" with. Reality trumps fiction. Freedom trumps slavery. Slavery in reality is not good no matter how great you are at writing fiction, that apparently according to a Netflix show: no it is actually great to be spied on 24/7 and have your family conscripted into concentration camps when you say some offhand comment about Stalin to your neighbour. The Netflix show doesn't go like that because that's how it really was, not the jew who wrote this masterpiece fiction. In the jew's mind, it was real. "Trotsky didn't sodomize no children or nuffin and hee wuz a beautiful Nordic chin, nuff sed ther for yoo goy. keep netflix n' chill'n I wil mek noo docjumentary of how Pol Pot wuz actually revolutionizzing for multiculturalizzin' equal rightz n not right wing lie zat he killing 50% wimmen for just being beautiful, dis is not how it acktchually wuz goy its on netflix yoo can trust me zis communist multiculturalizzin' was real I was ther and everyzing".

When the jewish communists came to Russia, it was already shitty. Russian people by the 90's and till today, are still having hygiene issues and everything seen as "3rd world" or whatever garbage. The jews also still do weird gulag shit in "modern Russia" and still secretly spy on people.

You only have to look up a quick search on the internet stuff around the 1800's to see how bad it was for most individuals universally. More than half of people were illiterate, children were forced to work in factory sweatshops for full hours (like the Great great commie China some idiots LARP about today, but this was before safety regulations of any kind) and abuses against people of many kinds to the extent the SJW pinkos could never comprehend were ongoing and no soul batted an eye. Our White race eventually put an end against this jewish curse with finality for all races and continues to uphold this finality.

*- other nations invented tanks and everything. The British invented tanks and concentration camps (yup, and Stalin praised the British for this) and the bolt action method of chambering rounds came from the US. Molotov cocktails and strapping bombs onto dogs to use as Anti-tank mines were ahead-of-their-time, Soviet awesome communist LGBTQ and multicultural inventions. If you question the LGBT Red Army's great methods we'll shove you in a barrel and hammer nails into it goy, roll you down a hill. Totally not dark ages torture methods going on there.

That is true, so the fact of the matter due to the Black Lives Movement NOW they are demolishing historical monuments. Even have military guarding the Abraham Lincoln statue. Oh by the way, I was going to counselling and I quickly found out my counselor is democrat and have made some snide remarks about Trump. I keep my opinions to myself. Why the fuck would I want to support the BLM (black lives movement) that is destroying history?

I am gonna let you in on something. When I saw on the news what they were doing to the historical statues, I was REALLY feeling pissed as hell. I am just waiting for them to start tearing down statues of angels and stained glasses in the churches (which I do hope happens).

DezFranky said:
With the continual spread of disinformation, people don't know which side is righteous. Colleges promote Marxism/Communism with the fact that if everything equals out, there will be no hatred or conflicting beliefs. All will be null. The government will provide everything for you and provide commands so you don't have to think so hard about what you should do. You won't have to think so hard about your soul, because Rabbi Jesus will take responsibility for that. You won't have to worry about what you eat and lose weight, because there will be nothing to eat!

I believe with these astral workings and the final RTRs, we can enable a path to formed that will guide them to the truth. My hopes are that people realize sooner than later and don't side with the traitors out of self-preservation...

On another note,
The goyims will continue to fight over all the shekels that the jews mericfully and graciously throw at them. This is symbolic of their jewish magicks, thats why every time a penny drops, the jew invokes the kabbalah to bind gentiles financially as he picks it up. He will steal that penny and help you look for it :lol:
colleges are terrible for what they promote. the classes are filled with lies and bias, when i took intro to american government, all trump bad man, all republicans bad every day it was so fucked up, i also dont think i learned a single thing in that class. also in environmental class, trump/republicans was brought up a handful of times for what he is doing to the environment. Luckily my major in geology i mostly have courses that evades all the bullshit. im smart enough to see through the bullshit of my other most other students are sheep. Essentially they are just NPC's

InnerMercury20 said:
colleges are terrible for what they promote. the classes are filled with lies and bias, when i took intro to american government, all trump bad man, all republicans bad every day it was so fucked up, i also dont think i learned a single thing in that class. also in environmental class, trump/republicans was brought up a handful of times for what he is doing to the environment. Luckily my major in geology i mostly have courses that evades all the bullshit. im smart enough to see through the bullshit of my other most other students are sheep. Essentially they are just NPC's

You have good intuition. I know it sucks to be amongst people like that, but we have to keep playing the good goy, till it's finally time. It may be tempting, but never reveal who you are, I'm sure you're aware of, but the the thought struck me and made me want to tell you. You can always ask Satan!

DezFranky said:
InnerMercury20 said:

You have good intuition. I know it sucks to be amongst people like that, but we have to keep playing the good goy, till it's finally time. It may be tempting, but never reveal who you are, I'm sure you're aware of, but the the thought struck me and made me want to tell you. You can always ask Satan!

Thank you dez

InnerMercury20 said:
DezFranky said:

On another note,

I dont ever really want to be exposed to all that crap to be honest and as a fire person I get quite frustrated quickly but yet I want to actually make enough money to be able to enjoy life someday.

I do want a better education eventually though not to mention I don't want to end up actually influenced by it somehow.

Hi Brother’s and Sisters,

Read somewhere that News media ratings have dropped to an all time low 5% news 8% Trust ratings by the public these are all left leaning institutions, with collapsed viewer percentage and approvals.
Meanwhile conservative right leaning platforms are on a boom. Democrats are in deep shit as seen supporting terrorists and not protecting business property so democrats and marxist supporting scum have lost public approval [hated] business’s are relocating from loony left held territory.

Makes me glad I started The 40 Day Meditation [in 27th day] and did the recent Race Awakening Rituals. Still doing RTR.

Thanks Hp Hooded Cobra for Meditation program stopped drugs while back, alcohol and finally quit smoking including vapes.
Cheers mate nice one :D

Not sure where else to post this, but I just got this in an advert:

https://youtu.be/V6Uf4SZhZZE

It's really disgusting because its a Jewish video basically alarmed and crying about "Oy vey! How could this be, we're just poor little Jews :'( The media won't touch antisemitism because everyone will actually start noticing the Jews now "

But it's also almost comical how the Jews didn't expect the Gentile people to wake up and see the Jewish reptilians for the bloodlusting atrocities they are. It's also funny how the video has more dislikes than likes.

Keep spamming the Final RTR!! We are winning!!!

Horizon666 said:
stopped drugs while back, alcohol and finally quit smoking including vapes.

Gongratulations! That is one heck of a turning point, eh?! :D

Good luck and have fun :!: :cool:

Unread postby Henu the Great » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Horizon666 wrote:
stopped drugs while back, alcohol and finally quit smoking including vapes.

Gongratulations! That is one heck of a turning point, eh?! :D

Good luck and have fun :!: :cool:
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

Thank you Henu, i feel great

HAIL FATHER SATAN HAIL MOTHER LILITH :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back