Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Coming Microchip Is A Brain Chip

This message is adressed to Jake Carlsson.

In one of his sermons, (http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/xianilluminati/) Jake Carlsson said that the “mark of the beast” in revelation that is going to be on the hand or forehead , is the mark of Jesus Christ and Yahweh:

the Jewish writings of the Christian Bible--both Old and New Testaments--reveal that everything from a universal King of the Jews to the Microchip implants that prevent Gentiles from being able to buy or sell anything, let alone live, is the work of Jesus Christ and the so-called "god" of Christianity.

"But those mine enemies that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither and slay them before me." -- Jesus Christ, Luke 19:27

Here is a verse that has falsely been attributed to Adolf Hitler, the Anti-Christ, but in reality is about Christ....

Revelation 13:16: "Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead."

Now, let us compare the previous verse with the following scriptures that mean the same thing, but are accurately attributed to "god" or Christ....

Deuteronomy 6:8: "You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes."

Deuteronomy 11:18: “You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes."

Ezekiel 9:5-7: "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Proverbs 16:4: "The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day."

Revelation 22: 3-4: "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

Hooded Cobra then later contradicts this by saying that the “mark of the beast “ is the mark of Satan.

If you pay attention to the Beast word in revelation, it means Therion. Which is actually the word for Wild Animal, but a great wild animal, a very powerful one, a mega-powerful animal. Which is actually a jewish slur for Satan, the God of the Goyim. So Satan marks his own people with a "mark", to mark them as his own. The jews call this the degoratory name of the "Mark of the Beast" aka the Mark of the Goyim Cattle. How do the jews call the Gentiles...The beasts of the burden, the cattle and the Goyim. What does this mark really mean, the Goyim in contrast to the 'true jews'. What remains out of the above is that Satan marks people with something the jews don't like, and the jews blaspheme with a disgusting name.

When Satan takes over the world, the 666 is given to Humanity as a mark, for everyone on top of humanity. Actually its ΧΞΣ, which is erm, translated in Greek Numerology, a forbidden science according to the bible, to 666. What the 666 really means however is the Solar Power and as it's well known this number is a number of perfection and the diamond body, and it's transformation to the rainbow body. This is the number of the grail and immortality. The thing about 'buying and selling' has to do with the transferring of energies on the negative and positive pole on the soul. This shows that at this point nothing imperfect exists in the soul anymore. It is blotted out.

The beast arises with 7 heads and 10 horns. It arises from the Seas, which is the typical ascendance of the Serpent, it rises from the seas. And it has 7 heads with crowns, the Chakras, and the 10 horns are basically the apexes of these chakras including the two sets which are apexes, the shoulders, the hips, and the temple chakras (2 in 1), numbering 10.

If you answer this contradiction , I will join the joyofsatan ministries and do rtrs everyday. If you ignore this question, then I will take it that you are hiding something and I will know that Jesus is Satan.

EaSatan666 said:
If you answer this contradiction , I will join the joyofsatan ministries and do rtrs everyday. If you ignore this question, then I will take it that you are hiding something and I will know that Jesus is Satan.
Lol, like we're loosing something if you don't join us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back