Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
For those who have been reading here, you already know the correct information and have had useful knowledge given, to the point that after a level, one can no longer be deceived.

We know around here how the enemy works, what they tried to pull through the Global Pandemic, what their next steps are going to be, and also, why all of this has happened. One must not look at these things like uninformed people are doing.

Nobody is rioting the United States simply because of a death issued by a few corrupt cops. At least, this is what people who are engaging in this believe, but those who staged it all that, they know better. This is all a larger social exercise and attack that is being conducted right now.

The enemy is in a major attempt to sublimate all they have failed at handling before, and guide the revolutionary force to misplaced and irrelevant events, which is also going to backfire at them and everyone involved. They also became rabid that there are global movements of people questioning them, seeing them for what they do, or that people questioned all their recent implementations towards the Global Jew World Order humanity control grid.

All the circulating information has proven that there are numerous players in this, the usual MSM race baiting [backed by George Soros for example, or remember BLM Soros in short], the so called "Deep State" (much of which is comprised of Israeli Secret Intelligence spies and cohorts), and numerous other crooks, both individual but also organizations such as the ANTIFA. The ANTIFA is allowed to raze cities and do whatever it wants, and it always did that, because it was always the long hand of the State, which used these convenient idiots to go raze things when they need powerful distractions.

ANTIFA can raze, murder, loot and kill, but nothing ever really happens to them. They are always entirely protected. Everytime there is a prep talk on how they will be called a Terrorist Organization but this will never really happen, no matter how many attacks they conduct worldwide. This is the lefist standard of protection, which uses these Communists to cause social destruction.

On the other hand, any other people protesting with as little as holding a flag, if their goal is to protest against something the Jewish Ruling class and oligarchy does not want, they are always immediately flagged and attacked with no mercy, many times also beaten physically and worse.

The double standard in all of this should be understood. A White person saying something "I am proud to be White", is penaltized as a criminal, a "Nazi", and so forth, a racist. Asians are told in this that they simply not matter most of the time, because they are not as stupid as to mobilize against their own Nation like this, and so easily. Therefore the Jewish system has largely abandoned hope of making them do self destructive things, because they cannot be properly mobilized with distraction and manipulation.

However, when there is a serious question of oppression, they rise up, and we saw this in Hong Kong. For this reason, the enemy takes different measures in how they create a control grid for the Asians. This was based on straight bloodbath rather than mental manipulation, such as Mao.

Meanwhile, Black people have a strong impulse, which can be used for good or bad, and the enemy knows this. They have created carefully the means to deceive them on their feelings of fear and solidarity of another dead Black man, are allowed free range looting and destruction. To make the situation a bit more socially acceptable, they are also pampering some brainwashed Whites to go join in this case, and of course, Whites being so that they have a weakness when they see injustice applied, do join even if this whole situation is not to their strictly personal "benefit".

Of course the "I am proud to be Black", sometimes included with "Kill Whitey" is something the Jew wants, loves and condones, since this is exactly what this is about. Every day a Gentile kills another Gentile and promotes the plans of Rabbis, is according to Jews, a happy day.

I never seen Black people being effectively allowed to protest the Jewish Industry created "Be a thugger" culture, that kills Black people by the tens of thousands every so often, but everyone will complain about a death caused by some cop. MSM has to give the green light here or nothing happens, of course.

Difference here is, as I arrayed in my documentary with the Jews in the Rap industry, the Jew makes copious and endless millions by thieving Black people and creating a thug criminal culture, so that is "moral and socially acceptable", and no matter how much death, damnation, and killing this causes, this will never be "protested", and is not even seen as a problem.

The Jews know entirely what they are doing here. Hitler warned, if you give your media to a select few of a specific tribe, you are going to have problems. The United States gets to experience this everyday.

All the media is set up around is serving the interests of the few, the jews, and in particular, promoting every agenda necessary to the Jews, with only some minor exceptions of people such as Journalists who still have a soul and they try to do a decent work.

Indeed, millions have come around over the last years to understand that Hitler said nothing of a lie, and nothing strange, in regards to the jews acting on their own individual interests when they are given and they take over specific posts in a society. All Western Countries get to experience the results of this everyday.

Give Jews your Media and they will tell you that Co-Vid slays everyone while showing you dolls in fake hospitals from 2013, your News might become CGI if this needs to serve some specific hebrew narrative. After they are found out, they will use the Media to create civil war and tell you this is somehow over the life of a Black Man, while they have manufactured the very Thug culture that has killed 9.9 out of 10 Black people in all of the United States.

Notice also last time they again tried to pull another one with the death of the Black Jogger, but this did not arise all the necessary force, so they attempted to go with another one. Maybe if this does not breed their goals, they will repeat it all again. And again. And again.

Also, notice the subliminals here, that link this event to the Co-Vid: "I can't breathe". This is clearly a tie in to sublimate the events of the Pandemic to the incident, to link energy and hate. The Co-Vid's primary concern was that it made people unable to breathe. Are they attempting to charge a second round of Coronavirus lockdowns with the energy raised from popular fear and terror with this? A valid and rather obvious question here.

Thankfully, many of the protests have been peaceful, but others, they went into the exact levels the enemy wanted. These always come with other goals in mind, such as diversion, minimizing rights, and to get people to focus elsewhere and forget the real offenses. Everyone seems to be focused on this joke of an excuse going, while essentially, the Global Economy has been literally razed to the ground, and there are so many other millions of times more important things.

Due to how much problems were heated upon people, popular rage is now being sublimated in a Jewish Plan B, which is basically to create civil war and civil unrest. For those who once said it was a "Nazi Conspiracy" that the MSM is controlled by Jews, just consider what they did on the Pandemic [they ruined the planet financially], and now, consider they are trying to create a Talmudic Race war, that will involve Gentiles killing one another to the ground, while their previous offense is "forgotten".

The Pandemic powergrab did not go exactly all that good for the enemy. They lost essentially every front of it, except of a very few. Their overlords and those responsible for the freedom grab, were judged powerfully by the masses, and at least 1 in 3 people did not buy the whole sob story they wanted to justify ruining our rights and freedoms over the "Pandemic".

They needed a major distraction. Everytime the enemy gets heat, they either try to raise some form of unrest, or major war. WW1 and even WW2 were last ditch attempts from the enemy to stop Gentiles from other important advancements, such as Pagan restoration, or advent of the information era. This always had them in terrible fear, and now that it's happening, they are lashing out on all directions and levels of human life.

Many people suffered and had tremendous losses during the Pandemic and it's handling, now, people are losing everything they built entirely in some towns, and people rage, but the primary concerns remain totally unaddressed. The conversation again was drifted to go into the same stupid avenues that the enemy always does when they are on their last legs. Everyone knows that Billy Gates is a Jew and not a White person.

Also, because Gentiles did extensive research, and fought against the disinformation, consider all that is happening now a payback from the Jews, who are basically flexing how much they want to destroy the United States. Little do people understand that engaging in this will sink everyone down the same hole, irrespective of color, creed, beliefs or race.

Jews see no race, no color, and nothing else, other than that their enemies are "Satanic Gentiles", and their sworn enemies. Their attempts will also backfire.

For the general conversation and SOME useful comments [because much of this was shilling and garbage, the enemy always tries to shill people out of researching things], are also in this thread. It was removed as it became stupid and cancerous, because some people thought it was smart to engage in the whole craze that the Jew has set up in front of us all. - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41463

Engaging the jews in their operation is doing what the jew wants, and that is not a good thing to do for nobody. It never led any Gentiles to any form of Justice, but only pain and misery.

We as Satanists must stay above from the idiocy and look with the eye and information the Gods have given to us. Do not engage in stupidity, and stay focused. We know what's up.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The media likes for everyone to forget how massive a country America is, even state by state. I wouldn’t have even known anything was happening if I didn’t read the news and I live in a place with a lot of black people.

Outside of the powder keg cities they like to focus on, the rest of the country is business as usual. But that wouldn’t be a good headline I guess.

Donald Trump is going to invoke the Insurrection Act which will wave the way for the establishment of a brutal police state,now as a result of the looting and the deaths of police officers. The people who are organizing this are feds in the antifa who are inciting the riots, starting the fires and handing out bricks to vandalize property. They are employing highly organized paramilitary style guerilla warfare against the government and public property. As I've said before and I'll say it again not with any kind of offense to black people, the simple fact is blacks do not have the community unity and the organizational capability to organize, calibrate and pull something like this off. These are trained federal agents inside Antifa and BLM who are doing this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tensions-erupt-nation-burns-following-trump-threats-military-force-against-protesters

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-06-01/insurrection-act-allow-trump-send-troops-to-state

Jack said:
Donald Trump is going to invoke the Insurrection Act which will wave the way for the establishment of a brutal police state,now as a result of the looting and the deaths of police officers. The people who are organizing this are feds in the antifa who are inciting the riots, starting the fires and handing out bricks to vandalize property. They are employing highly organized paramilitary style guerilla warfare against the government and public property. As I've said before and I'll say it again not with any kind of offense to black people, the simple fact is blacks do not have the community unity and the organizational capability to organize, calibrate and pull something like this off. These are trained federal agents inside Antifa and BLM who are doing this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tensions-erupt-nation-burns-following-trump-threats-military-force-against-protesters

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-06-01/insurrection-act-allow-trump-send-troops-to-state

Insurrection Act / Martial Law -> Police State -> Forced Vaccination -> Quelling of all protests, and so on, so forth.

When these people in the streets understand what they are making happen with this, they will really repent for their actions.

More RTR.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Insurrection Act / Martial Law -> Police State -> Forced Vaccination -> Quelling of all protests, and so on, so forth.

When these people in the streets understand what they are making happen with this, they will really repent for their actions.

More RTR.
This situation looks terrible. I guess the jews are now desperate, they know they have lost and so they are trying every way. Hopefully this will backfire hard on them.

I honestly hate how they are making this situation a race thing. The only good thing about this is that we can say multiculturalism does not work.

Now I understand the importance of publishing the Joker movie. They sent subliminal messages into the brains of all these degenerates. We are not animals, we must not destroy any society to fight all these injustices.

Not an expert in numerology but the name George Floyd is 11 letters, 11 is a number used by jews a lot. Not sure if this makes sense though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yeah the whites and blacks here started getting mad, while the jews are trying to create a race war....

The enemy throws a curse and everyone loses their minds. -Maxine.

I have talked with one family member of mine and with one of my mom's friends, both of them are working in hospital, and both of them told me openly that situation in hospitals was okay, actually they had it easier than usual. One of them is working in Germany, they had it all under control. We all agreed that media is manipulating something and creating chaos for no special reason whatsoever, aside from making people unstable and ruining economy.

I guess kikes failed to destroy it all again. Naturally they must try again. They will be attacking until last one of them is killed it seems.
It's getting funny in a way. There are some interesting transits going on and some nasty ones might give enemy the boost, but I don't think that they will gain much from those attacks in the end. I noticed insane attacks at normies too by reptilians and grays, they are trying to make normies irritated and explosive. Everywhere I go I see greys and reptilians on the astral, it's creepy, but it seems it's getting better a bit.

Hola, hablo español y la verdad me gustaria ponerme en contacto con algun miembro de habla hispana que este mas familiarizado con las enseñanzas y con el mismo Satan de lo que estoy yo.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

More RTR.
Just saw this. Turns out the entire George Flyod died of asphyxiation thing was a complete hoax and a fabrication.
Medical Examiner: George Floyd Died from a Fentanyl Overdose Crossed with a Heart Attack
https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-cause-of-death-heart-attack-fentanyl/

Can people use the Energies from these riots, channeling it in curses against the elite.?
Take all of that pain and anger energies of the crowds and direct it against the people that we know are causing these problems?
Curses, rituals, ceremonies, visualization sending this destructive against them each time they instigate these events?
And use this intense energy to fuel the RTR ?

Libra said:
The media likes for everyone to forget how massive a country America is, even state by state. I wouldn’t have even known anything was happening if I didn’t read the news and I live in a place with a lot of black people.

Outside of the powder keg cities they like to focus on, the rest of the country is business as usual. But that wouldn’t be a good headline I guess.

Same here they had a protest for one day (possibly still going on not sure) in an area of town I don’t go to ever for obvious reasons but other than that you wouldn’t know anything is going on here even driving around if you didn’t have the news.

With that said the Amount of energy the enemy tried to put into this was massive. They tied in the Muslim Holiday EID and the Jewish whatever the fuck that was don’t feel like looking it up.

Well anyways it seems that the energy died down this is going to fail soon and just die out.

They are probably going to try another thing soon. Just keep trying and trying but no holidays or anything coming up so probably nothing will come of anything they do it will just wake people up faster.

Another interesting thing I found reading through some of the posts on here the other day where Magesun talked about Judaism and the Kabbalah.

There is a prophecy that the soul or thought-form of the Jews is destroyed in the month of Av. What is interesting is from what I gather AV starts on July 21st this year the same date back in 2018 we started the final RTR or it was posted.

That could be another subliminal thing to tie into since the Jews kind of knew about reversing the Torah and stuff back then apparently might happen. They could be talking about what happens around that time. I don’t know but I don’t see them being able to keep people down for much longer maybe their prophecy will come true this year.

We were talking about subliminals so I mention that.

Those documentaries should be spread now more than ever.
I found the most important one:

https://archive.org/details/Jews-The-Real-Enemy-of-Black-People

2 or 3 years ago I also uploaded it to jewtube and it reached more than 2500 views but then they removed it...

And where are the other Black related videos?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i need to apologize i posted a pretty racial hating post the other day and I can see why it didn't get approved i have been pretty ignorant lately to this whole race war agenda by the enemy and im ashamed ive been getting stooped into the hatred of other gentile races, the enemy knows just the right buttons to push on people bunch of evil deceitful bastards masters of deception and manipulation

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
....More RTR.

Somewhat offtopic, but also related to governments failures all over the world, so a small detour first.

In my country, Romania, before the covid there were some mass protests against the government due to the corruption that led to the burning of some youngsters in a club which did not follow the safety regulations, but was allowed to function due to bribes.

The people protested the corrupt government of course, but what was really interesting in interviews taken was when asked in more detail, they actually said that the system itself is wrong. So the people no longer expect to be saved by politicians who more or less are viewed as not able to manage the state anymore for the benefit of the people. And this is not even mentioning the corruption or the deep state. That are already known facts.

The tricky part is that there are also many people who work in state institutions and are held captive by the system. This even lead to the abnormal situation when if you want to access a credit to a bank, if you are employed by the state you get it right away, but if you work in a private company you have to prove your income and so on.

With the covid though, it became even more obvious that the system as a whole has failed.

1.My question to you HP is ok, the people are aware of this, let's say they are even aware that some are responsible for this, but how do you change a system? Obviously, holding elections and hoping that other people will make things better is an utopia. Many times you just have to choose between bad and worse.

Even those political analysts from TV who were not biased just kept saying the people do not agree to the system, we must start over etc. but no one had any clues how to actually do this.

We need something like Mein Kampf, but also someone(s) to put it into work.

2.And a second question if I may. In America, people may see communism like something fancy, you know the old meme with real communism was never tried. But in Europe, especially in eastern european countries something like this would never work. We still remember famine, no freedoms, constant surveillance and in general no hope whatsoever. Ironically, we are in some ways more advanced than the west because we know first hand what communism really means and what state police looks like.

What do you think they will attempt to do here given that we are on edge about this sort of stuff ?

P.S. Given that the jews have taken everything from us,all the little joys, even football(soccer) how the hell do they expect people to actually go for it? Even fear has its limits.

This is like in the old joke:

Pedo: Hey kid wanna have some candy?
Jew pedo: Hey kid wanna buy some candy?

I was looking at a couple of memes on how with those rioting and protesting. The covid-19 vanishes when a person indulges in those activities!

1468469070987.jpg

I found the news article in the media to be very emotive.

'As he felt his life force ebbing away. He pleaded for mercy. And cried and begged for his mom.'

Now that is some persuasive sales copy.

I looked into conversational hypnosis when I was a field salesman.

And you've got to use the words that sell.

There was an example along the lines of:

'The woman held the infant.'

Which is dry and mechanical and doesn't paint any rosy picture.

'The mother looked loving at her beautiful new baby asleep in her arms'

The second saying creates warmer emotional feelings. And importantly paints a picture.

I felt the dialogue in the news article was purposely very emotive and painted a picture that would arouse upset at the cruelty and brutality of it.

Trying to use the George Floyd riots as a distraction from the covid-19 only shows no one's scared of the covid-19 anymore.

This protest is an artifical jew thing, proof:

This one speaks for itself

Since when do protesters wear communication gear?

The Freemasons apparently have a saying: "Order out of chaos."

There were pallets of bricks magically brought in before any rioting happened.

This guy caught it: https://youtu.be/6IFgtQHUF0o

Also it's been said there were instigators that started it most probably planted as well.

It's looking like a set up and they have the people hook line and sinker.

Police setting their own vehicle on fire and letting it burn: https://youtu.be/yokPmlKm8VE

Really can they not come up with something less obvious because so many people saw its fakeness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

More RTR.

This & Stop racism -> Stop ‘Anti Semitism/ It’s not the jews guys.

Damn we really need this to backfire on them somehow, if possible. I cannot wait until the jews get what they really deserve.

Note how all the politicians, religious leaders and every single celebrity shit in existence (especially those involved in endlessly promoting the worthless thugga culture) were foremost in encouraging smashing everything up and are now all retweeting overtly communist agendas like wildfire, when these were the same rats to once bark at people to stay inside. Not just in the USA, but every country on Earth these freaks are playing their hand overtly. The masonic payroll on the pigfarm is vast. As was predicted by one of the Gods, their true face is beginning to manifest very clearly as things come to a head and this is only the increment of the beginning.

Some people need to stop falling for this dumb divide and conquer nonsense on our side. There are even more inconsistencies to this story than the ones Jack illuminated.

I hammered 3 RTRs in the past few days each.

Karnonnos said:
Note how all the politicians, religious leaders and every single celebrity shit in existence (especially those involved in endlessly promoting the worthless thugga culture) were foremost in encouraging smashing everything up and are now all retweeting overtly communist agendas like wildfire, when these were the same rats to once bark at people to stay inside. Not just in the USA, but every country on Earth these freaks are playing their hand overtly. The masonic payroll on the pigfarm is vast. As was predicted by one of the Gods, their true face is beginning to manifest very clearly as things come to a head and this is only the increment of the beginning.

Some people need to stop falling for this dumb divide and conquer nonsense on our side. There are even more inconsistencies to this story than the ones Jack illuminated.

I hammered 3 RTRs in the past few days each.

I am also at a bare lowest 3 RTR's a day now, the situation is getting really cutting edge. We have to be strong now.

of the true light said:
HP.

Pallets of bricks have been popping up in cities all over the country.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=Cu14N_1590977099

Well this makes it really obvious now doesn't it...The Jew puts these here...Go thugga ANTIFA and boys, go break everything...

Random bricks for you goy go take them...

It couldn't get more staged than that.

Pirate11 said:

Endless operatives on a clear payroll are in all these protests. They are also the ones that will always fire the violence and the bricks.

This is why conversation is required I hadn't seen this before, nor I have seen the bricks. This reeks of enemy and it's obvious as fuck.

I hope people see it and stop this madness before it's too late. MORE RTR = enemy advancement fails.

Immortal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
....More RTR.

1.My question to you HP is ok, the people are aware of this, let's say they are even aware that some are responsible for this, but how do you change a system?.

By changing the information that circulates which makes people get to specific decisions.

For example people are looting now because the information they get [MSM, Marxist colleges etc] tells them and condones this very thing. They are not smart they are dumb.

The proponent of responsibility ie, the Jew, needs to be fully unveiled to the point people understand what is going on in plain sight and in everyday life. When this reaches past a percent in the total mass of a people of a Nation, then the Nation changes.

The enemy knows and has implemented this for decades, turning people of the US into Communists within a few decades.

Knowledge is the key and nothing else can change or save anything in the longterm. Anything else will fail and be small compared to what is required to make a full system change.

Then people change and then the system changes.

Pirate11 said:

The joke is that literal feds directing organization are making the common guys believe they are somehow against feds
images

Antifa and Feds

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...The enemy knows and has implemented this for decades, turning people of the US into Communists within a few decades....

Couldn't help but think of Yuri Bezmenov's video warning to America. Even today it rules very true and might I say sadly has aged like fine wine unfortunately, due to its continuous relevancy to current matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

The notion of "useful idiots" can be seen in these looters, once the stage is set, implementation of big brother marshall law is set, the kikes(the system) will throw them in a dumpster as they would have served their purpose. What's even more baffling are cops(supposed upstanding citizens) being in on it and looting themselves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzivXrVcsk4

Somethings fishy about this whole situation, and it smells of jew influence especially with the recent sermonby HP Mageson and the parallels he drew. Extra RTR's are the way.

Personal Growth said:
The Freemasons apparently have a saying: "Order out of chaos."

There were pallets of bricks magically brought in before any rioting happened.

This guy caught it: https://youtu.be/6IFgtQHUF0o

Also it's been said there were instigators that started it most probably planted as well.

It's looking like a set up and they have the people hook line and sinker.
Like the central focus official motto of Mossad. "By way of deception, We shall make war."
Have you all been reading your torrah? I have been reading some quotes from it that are very interesting!

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a gentile."
Baba Kamma 113a

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

"That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.
      That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.
      A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured."
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

"Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed."
Soferim 15, Rule 10

"Kill the Goyim by any means possible."
Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

"Extermination of the Goyim is a necessary sacrifice."
Zohar, Shemoth

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."
Yalkut 245c

"God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."
Seph. Jp., 92, 1

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 [Goyim] slaves."
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

"Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!..."
Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

They do not sound like nice people! All from their own special book, supposedly the most important book in the world.

Look at this brainwashing session.

Reminds me of some kind of Jim Jones shit.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kchmW_1591208324

Now let us pass out the kool-aid!

If you truly acknowledge your white guilt you will drink the drink! :roll:

Many of these rioters are convicted criminals who were recruited and released from jail by the jews to use them as a battalion.

AG Says EVERY Rioter And Looter Was Released By Democrat From Prison Over COVID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OVX8sNCcjs

He is always speaking directly to you. You are seeing all these people bowing on their knees, kneeling before false gods and ideologies, kneeling to other men. Making a Saint out of crack dealing thug who would rob an apartment and hold a gun to a mother with child for some crack and a pair of Reeboks. This is almost too good! What kind of divine being would respect that? Not ours. Seeing all this stuff may be blackpilling and disheartening, but we are always been shown exactly what we need to see. We are seeing their undoing as they whip themselves into a frenzied state of mania.

Think about Natsoc Germany. What they did had never been done before, ever, and they had no one to learn from, and ultimately, paid the price, so that we may be the ones who succeed in places where they could not (they succeeded in many things, but 1488 is still ours to grasp so that we may have the glory of victory). I will not speak ill of the Natsoc party, so I leave it up to you to fill in the blanks and thinks about it (keep having to remind myself to use Natsoc and not the enemy's slur of 'Nazi').

All these "pink elephants" in the room will be their downfall. Think of a relationship. Think of a relationship with a loved one, or the relationship you have to the Most High. Lack of communication, hiding things away, is how we lose our relationships. Talmudvision has the people so myopic and misguided that they will find themselves in need of our help, then it's up to you to decide whatever it is that you want to do. This is a time to keep a cool head, perhaps do the opposite of what you think you should do when everyone around you is giving into their emotions in a frenzy. Our enemy is putting all their time and energy into a sinking ship, into their own undoing, with complete blinders and naivety. They are caught chasing their own tails.

Look at all these fools on their knees and laugh, or cry. He is always putting on a theatrical show for you, in the way that one would watch and observe Shakespeare, though no fiction comes close in complexity. We are seeing the masterwork of fusion of drama and comedy the likes of which have never been seen before in history. How good is the Most High as a playwright? Be grateful. Our enemies have forsaken their own protection from the gods, to separate the wheat from the chaff. They are the celestial laughingstock! Remember that NOTHING makes it through to our world without the Most High's intervention. Do you really believe that He is so weak that He would allow something like Christ to pass through his realm, unfettered? Everything was put here for you, an incomplete sentence for you to finish.

I've considered it might be a good idea to always capitalize "White" in pride, because the enemy has resorted to straight up just calling us "yt". That's a fucking disgrace and a total lack of respect and we have to reverse it, no matter how trivial. You probably have also heard "wypipo". The reason Blacks cannot get their shit together is because under Jewish control, we are not allowed to assert our own ethnic pride. When a Black person raises their hand and says "Black Power" or "BLM", they cannot draw from White's own love of themselves, and thus, they are only capable of feeding more energy into the Jewish machine. Any White who says "BLM" but disavows "All Lives Matter" is doing the same thing, kneeling and feeding into Jewish energies. Think of this Jewish energy, not as some kind of reservoir or wellspring, but a stick of dynamite. Each time people feed into the Jews, they hand the Jews one more stick of dynamite. The explosion will be most satisfying to see. It's really insidious to see the way that Jews use people as pawns, but do well to remember that there is a reason for EVERYTHING, that it must be necessary for us to see what lengths a group of people will go to in order to survive, and how we can do it the right way.

I imagine the future for the time being will be a conglomeration of ethnocommunities like this one and multicultural shitholes, that act as a purgatory zone for lost and confused souls. Give them time, let people gather the strength for themselves to see how utterly self-abasing what it is they are doing is, and lend them yours. Your words act as a bridge between others to transfer your energies and your own inner strength and self-love. When the self-hate from others outweighs what you feel you can send, we cut those people off from our lives. Those that can, try keep these bridges alive and send them your strength that way. It's just a suggestion, is all. I write this merely for myself, and respond and answer to no one for others to take this as they will.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those who have been reading here, you already know the correct information and have had useful knowledge given, to the point that after a level, one can no longer be deceived.
So true. It’s easy to see because they use the same tactics over and over again. They don’t change anything. It’s always this pretty alluring package, but inside is box of deadly poison.

In this case, black lives matter is a package of unity and equality, but inside is nothing but anger, violence and division.

People who are blind to this are blind to everything usually and the ones who see it can usually see it all. In all reality, I was just thinking about it, this makes our job a little easier. Once we take the blind folds off of people, the rest takes care of itself. But sometimes people are so hard to reach. Another reason to keep up rtrs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back