RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:46 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks

Yeah really. Just like that Black Lives Matter group. Having riots, screaming all kinds of incoherent nonsense, and then tearing down the statues of people who were on their own side helping them. You really act exactly like them. All you do is scream shit out, with no awareness of what is actually happening.

You have not been protecting anybody. And I have not been attacking anybody. I am not against any black people, I have helped many of them on this website in every way that I could. So stop being so crazy about me, because I got nothing to do with you.


just ignore him Luciftias, he isn’t worth your time. Everyone knows he’s trying to slander you or take you out of context.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 963
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:02 am

CameronMatlock wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
If you hate blacks you are supporting the jews race war there is no excuse!


He never said this, so what you say here does not apply. Actually, Os Argedco is one peaceful members, and he would not want such a way, and he knows the agenda which you describe.

This is a misunderstanding.


Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks


What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
Theserpentrises1666
Posts: 74

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:42 am

Is it normal to feel like a tingling/buzzing feeling after doing RTRs? Mostly like in the hands and feet?

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:48 am

Theserpentrises1666 wrote:Is it normal to feel like a tingling/buzzing feeling after doing RTRs? Mostly like in the hands and feet?

That is the energy in your soul getting stronger. That's what we all try to make.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:49 am

ChaosBringer666 wrote: just ignore him Luciftias, he isn’t worth your time. Everyone knows he’s trying to slander you or take you out of context.

It don't bother me. I think it's like a joke.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:00 pm

ChaosBringer666 wrote: just ignore him Luciftias, he isn’t worth your time. Everyone knows he’s trying to slander you or take you out of context.

Remember this important quote:

"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

I must be doing something right.

User avatar
Theserpentrises1666
Posts: 74

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:31 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Theserpentrises1666 wrote:Is it normal to feel like a tingling/buzzing feeling after doing RTRs? Mostly like in the hands and feet?

That is the energy in your soul getting stronger. That's what we all try to make.


Maybe you are right it could be that. I was a little surprised because I wasn’t vibrating that loud or for 9 reps but I think the timing I did it at may be why.

User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:31 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
ChaosBringer666 wrote: just ignore him Luciftias, he isn’t worth your time. Everyone knows he’s trying to slander you or take you out of context.

Remember this important quote:

"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

I must be doing something right.


That’s actually very true, though it’s rare to curb mindless stupidity. i just meant your time could be better spent elsewhere then arguing with a delusional fool.

Have a great day brother. :)
Let’s crush them.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

ValentineCHL
Posts: 17
Contact:

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ValentineCHL » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:40 am

Blue_Turtle wrote:Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?


You have to scroll down with 2 fingers, I hope I could help
Aunque sea joven, mi relacion con Satán y los dioses es mas vieja y valiosa que culaquier tesoro que las personas que estan afuera podran conseguir

SALVE SATAN Y A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:25 pm

Maybe that is really a good person and it's just a misunderstanding like Cobra said. Something didn't feel right to me, but who knows.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 940
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:50 am

Theserpentrises1666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Theserpentrises1666 wrote:Is it normal to feel like a tingling/buzzing feeling after doing RTRs? Mostly like in the hands and feet?

That is the energy in your soul getting stronger. That's what we all try to make.


Maybe you are right it could be that. I was a little surprised because I wasn’t vibrating that loud or for 9 reps but I think the timing I did it at may be why.


Yes, timing, focus, intent and all that including repetitions matters with rituals. Good to hear you growing. :D

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
He never said this, so what you say here does not apply. Actually, Os Argedco is one peaceful members, and he would not want such a way, and he knows the agenda which you describe.

This is a misunderstanding.


Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks


What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?



You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:56 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

The actions of black people, are not the fault of white people. Black people are not babies, they ARE accountable for their own actions. You are saying that black people will create a race war, but then you try to say that it's white people's fault. The actions of the black people are their own personal choices. If you choose to do some action, that is absolutely your own fault. It's not my fault if you choose to do something.

You are the one who is racist, because you think that black people are not accountable for their own actions. You are racist because you hold them to a lower standard, you expect less from them, you treat them like they are stupid babies. You act like every choice and every action that every one of them does, is somehow not their fault because they are too stupid to know what they are doing. You are being totally racist and hateful.

User avatar
eternal666light
Posts: 98
Location: hell

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby eternal666light » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:37 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks


What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?



You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 940
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:06 am

eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?



You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


He did not answer about dedication and rtr... I would ignore him.

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 232

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:20 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:The actions of black people, are not the fault of white people. Black people are not babies, they ARE accountable for their own actions. You are saying that black people will create a race war, but then you try to say that it's white people's fault. The actions of the black people are their own personal choices. If you choose to do some action, that is absolutely your own fault. It's not my fault if you choose to do something.

You are the one who is racist, because you think that black people are not accountable for their own actions. You are racist because you hold them to a lower standard, you expect less from them, you treat them like they are stupid babies. You act like every choice and every action that every one of them does, is somehow not their fault because they are too stupid to know what they are doing. You are being totally racist and hateful.


You know its getting serious when OAL starts writing like this and not like this

:lol:

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 647

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:48 am

Ya know what keeps bothering me.. when I try to check notifications, more than half of the te, instead of just popping the screen open it sends me into settings with the list of all the notifications and I cannot click on any of them despite it being marked as a link.
If I spam on clicking it, sometimes it works but its so annoying and fruatrating having to find the person that quoted you by hand.

This is not something exclusive to the app. When I was using it (the forum) before on the browser of my phone, it had the same problem.

Id like it very much if this somehow could be fixed.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:32 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Ya know what keeps bothering me.. when I try to check notifications, more than half of the te, instead of just popping the screen open it sends me into settings with the list of all the notifications and I cannot click on any of them despite it being marked as a link.
If I spam on clicking it, sometimes it works but its so annoying and fruatrating having to find the person that quoted you by hand.

This is not something exclusive to the app. When I was using it (the forum) before on the browser of my phone, it had the same problem.

Id like it very much if this somehow could be fixed.

When it goes to that, click the tab that says "Manage Subscriptions" then you can click into each topic one by one. And click the back button to go back to that Manage Subscriptions page so you don't need to click so many things to get there.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3140

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:18 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Ya know what keeps bothering me.. when I try to check notifications, more than half of the te, instead of just popping the screen open it sends me into settings with the list of all the notifications and I cannot click on any of them despite it being marked as a link.
If I spam on clicking it, sometimes it works but its so annoying and fruatrating having to find the person that quoted you by hand.

This is not something exclusive to the app. When I was using it (the forum) before on the browser of my phone, it had the same problem.

Id like it very much if this somehow could be fixed.
I think it wont happen if you wait a few seconds for the page to load first before you click on the notification thing at the top. It only sends me into the settings when I click it really fast and early right away.
Also make sure you do not "double-tap" it. If you look closely, you can see that after you click it once, at the same spot there will be the word "settings". So if you double-tap it, that's likely what is sending you to the settings.
Image
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:04 pm

NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:You know its getting serious when OAL starts writing like this and not like this

:lol:

:lol:
The reason I make it bold and this kind of red, is just because I like how it looks. I would make most of my comments look like this, but I am too lazy to do it so often. But it does look much better, I think.

Then I make it big because I want that person to see it and read it, I don't want them to miss it.


Then I made the other part black because I consider them to be 2 seperate sections of what I wanted to say. So I wanted them to look different so they don't look like the same thing.

I am not mad. I just wanted to tell that Clown to stop being such a Clown.


This kind of red,
and black, are my 2 most favorite colors.

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 232

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:48 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote::lol:
The reason I make it bold and this kind of red, is just because I like how it looks. I would make most of my comments look like this, but I am too lazy to do it so often. But it does look much better, I think.

Then I make it big because I want that person to see it and read it, I don't want them to miss it.


Then I made the other part black because I consider them to be 2 seperate sections of what I wanted to say. So I wanted them to look different so they don't look like the same thing.

I am not mad. I just wanted to tell that Clown to stop being such a Clown.


This kind of red,
and black, are my 2 most favorite colors.


I know, just thought it would be funny :lol:
I think the only think he understands is how to honk his nose
at least you did yours properly, I messed up on the color of mine so instead of being black and red it was red and white :D

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 647

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Shael wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Ya know what keeps bothering me.. when I try to check notifications, more than half of the te, instead of just popping the screen open it sends me into settings with the list of all the notifications and I cannot click on any of them despite it being marked as a link.
If I spam on clicking it, sometimes it works but its so annoying and fruatrating having to find the person that quoted you by hand.

This is not something exclusive to the app. When I was using it (the forum) before on the browser of my phone, it had the same problem.

Id like it very much if this somehow could be fixed.
I think it wont happen if you wait a few seconds for the page to load first before you click on the notification thing at the top. It only sends me into the settings when I click it really fast and early right away.
Also make sure you do not "double-tap" it. If you look closely, you can see that after you click it once, at the same spot there will be the word "settings". So if you double-tap it, that's likely what is sending you to the settings.


I definetily do not double tab the pop up screen.
For some reason its been moving a little better now, the notifications menu even when I get send to it and not the drop down menu.

User avatar
SWO666
Posts: 11

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby SWO666 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:29 am

Image
Image

How I feel the RTR should be faced and positioned to vibrate into the letters. It’s all guided by the Gods, when looking at those 2 runes on the tap counter.

“Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight.” Definitely penetrating the letters. And definitely increases our awareness once the Jewish lies are reversed.

“In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations, swelling and boils.” Definitely does something along those lines for them. Their whole existential system gets reversed.
There is no nothing in me, only Myself.

“My blessings to my own come from a secret language, I know how the enemy thinks and I knew they would reverse every other Spiritual Language themselves.” - Satan/Lucifer.

Very Pleasurable Additional RTR Affirmation - “I and the Earth are now totally and eternally free from the Hebrew letters.”

Advanced Pineal and Third Eye Meditation:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=42806
Alkalising Body Meditation:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=42811
Fixing Cracks and Holes in The Aura:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=42807

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 647

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:55 am

Hey, my phone restarted itself and aince then I have not been able to use the app anymore to connect to the forum. I have tried deleting and reinstalling it but that didnt change a thing.

When I click on it the screen just stays white as if it doesnt want to load or connect at all.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Hey, my phone restarted itself and aince then I have not been able to use the app anymore to connect to the forum. I have tried deleting and reinstalling it but that didnt change a thing.

When I click on it the screen just stays white as if it doesnt want to load or connect at all.

Same for me. Like a week or 2 ago.

I just use the internet for it. The app wouldn't let me copy and paste, but that's probably for a very important security feature. And the thing with not being able to click the notifications.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 647

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:40 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Hey, my phone restarted itself and aince then I have not been able to use the app anymore to connect to the forum. I have tried deleting and reinstalling it but that didnt change a thing.

When I click on it the screen just stays white as if it doesnt want to load or connect at all.

Same for me. Like a week or 2 ago.

I just use the internet for it. The app wouldn't let me copy and paste, but that's probably for a very important security feature. And the thing with not being able to click the notifications.


Also that the app would close entirely when your screen goes black - if I was reading thw fora id hvae to look it all up again.
I understand it could be for safety, but its quite an annoyance.

Hail_ToImmortality666
Posts: 28
Location: The Crusty Crab

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare

Postby Hail_ToImmortality666 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:56 pm

luis wrote:This is awesome! Thank you, HP for your work!!! :D
HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
I serve the egyptian gods and Satan and his demons, I put no others above them, Sense 2017.
We must all come together and form a new world, A Zionist scum free world, Please join my discord server "The Nile Empire" we are slowly taking down these Zionist scumbags by showing the world the truth, Thank you JoyOfSatan, We owe you a lot!
https://discord.gg/tp46hNR
We are trustworthy, We will always look out for a brother, We like a brotherhood in many ways.
AnubisServant#6007
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_pk7x0OPu-3ej5kOF0mOA

#WarriorOfSatan4Life

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 am

Henu the Great wrote:
eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:

You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


He did not answer about dedication and rtr... I would ignore him.


Wtf are you even talking about? i have been dedicated to father satan for 3 years

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:23 am

eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?



You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


First of all he was dividing us satanist by attacking me by lying and being racist to other gentiles
It shows you are helping the jews aswell by supporting someone that was lying and being racist
Father Satan is very disappointed in all those that are defending lies and racism and division of other color satanist like you are

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:30 am

Henu the Great wrote:
eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:

You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


He did not answer about dedication and rtr... I would ignore him.


I do the will of Father Satan like defending all satanist because we need unity regardless of color i do something you don't do because you like defending racist against gentiles
I was born into satanism i have been dedicated to Father Satan as a baby and 3 years ago i did the dedication ritual at age 18
You make me laugh

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:39 am

Henu the Great wrote:
eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:

You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


He did not answer about dedication and rtr... I would ignore him.


Also you are a nobody you have no right or to say say anything! only Father Satan knows i am dedicated to Father Satan forever for eternity
You probably arent cause you are supporting the separation of gentiles by supporting a racist jew
Father Satan is very disappointed in you
All i can say is if you guys keep defending racist against other gentiles the minority color satanist will quit being on our side to help us Destroy the jews
And if that happens we might lose cause that is how Father Satan lost last time he was outnumbered
Wake up and start supporting all gentiles

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:42 am

eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?



You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


If you keep supporting racist people against colored gentiles
All the minority gentile races will stop being on our team
And we will lose again if that happened cause that is why father satan lost the first time by being outnumbered
Wake up! and STOP defending racist against gentile satanist

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:43 am

eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?



You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


If you keep supporting racist people against colored gentiles
All the minority gentile races will stop being on our team
And we will lose again if that happened cause that is why father satan lost the first time by being outnumbered
Wake up! and STOP defending racist against gentile satanist

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 963
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:16 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:


Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 940
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:23 am

CameronMatlock wrote:Wtf are you even talking about? i have been dedicated to father satan for 3 years


What I am talking about is this question by other member that you ignored before:

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks


What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?


So what you have to offer is some incoherent nonsense attacking us. I will now ignore you.

User avatar
Cynical_Soul
Posts: 8

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Cynical_Soul » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:41 pm

The jehova construct isn't even there anymore. Neither is jesus. It would seem that all those churches being banned from meeting for several weeks has weakened those godforms. No one was feeding them energy for a while. Follow that with a thorough and proper unbinding from hell ritual for all 72 demons, and following their combined attack with a well placed curse; we finished them off. Now angels have to be commanded and taken over. They have to be given commands or they will continue to attack, and there's a lot of them out there, but they no longer have a source of power so they don't regenerate. Angels are the only threat of psychic attack anymore, and they're dumb. Just command them to bother George Soros, in the power of Satan.

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 54

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:54 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:


Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.



All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again

User avatar
eternal666light
Posts: 98
Location: hell

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby eternal666light » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:19 am

CameronMatlock wrote:
eternal666light wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:

You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.


First of all he was dividing us satanist by attacking me by lying and being racist to other gentiles
It shows you are helping the jews aswell by supporting someone that was lying and being racist
Father Satan is very disappointed in all those that are defending lies and racism and division of other color satanist like you are


who said i was supporting it, i just said stop it, that goes for everyone that is doing it.

but here you are continuing to play the blame game. spend less time worrying about what is said here and do more RTRs.

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 132

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Cyn666 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:59 am

I'm encountering an error I've seen mentioned recently in this thread however has not yet been addressed.

Certain components of the app (I use the stealth version) do not load: Ancient Forums, RSS Feed (last post is dated for June 2nd), and Current Planets and Moon. They display an empty white page and nothing further. I have restarted my phone as well as deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Fortunately the Timer, Offline Final RTR, and JoS Book are all readily accessible (all I need for the time being), however it makes it rather sporadic for when I do check back on the forums.

Thank you in advance, and press on brothers & sisters.

956GOD
Posts: 20
Contact:

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby 956GOD » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:26 pm

hope yall have a good day, may satan provide blessings and protection! HAIL SATAN!! 666

User avatar
Master
Posts: 609

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Master » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:23 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:


Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.



All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again

This is disrespectful. People should not abuse the names and images of the Gods. And they must not dictate their ignorance in the name of the Gods. Do you know what the word Gentile and the word Race means? And how racist are the Whites? Wanting to protect themselves? 1 out of 3 in France are black. The masses are very unaware and deceived by the Jews and being educated in reverse, they don't even want to learn and think that humanity is one race. The only thing left to people is mortal survival and single use and survival according to the will and needs of the enemy. Things are not going to settle down by themselves, just as they did not settle down by themselves in the present situation. There are hundreds of millions of Blacks and Arabs in Europe and they will not go away on their own, on the contrary, they will reproduce and want to expand and/or assimilate and replace the Whites. Blacks must return to Africa and Arabs to Asia. The Whites must not offer ass but must protect their own race and territory with all means. If Blacks, Arabs and others will knowingly trample the Whites on behalf of the Jews and for their own interests to rob and replace the Whites, then they will face justice like any other hostile and enemy being. But what does it mean that the Whites should not protect themselves to prevent the blacks from getting angry and starting a war? In reality it is the blacks who must stop invading Europe and must stop assimilating and replacing the Whites to avoid a war. We will settle things in a way that is beneficial to all non-Jews with the help of Our Gods. Jews and their superiors will pay for the endless injustices they have done to non-Jews and the Ancient and Eternal Gods.
Ignorance Kills

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4545
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:11 pm

Master wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.



All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again

This is disrespectful. People should not abuse the names and images of the Gods. And they must not dictate their ignorance in the name of the Gods. Do you know what the word Gentile and the word Race means? And how racist are the Whites? Wanting to protect themselves? 1 out of 3 in France are black. The masses are very unaware and deceived by the Jews and being educated in reverse, they don't even want to learn and think that humanity is one race. The only thing left to people is mortal survival and single use and survival according to the will and needs of the enemy. Things are not going to settle down by themselves, just as they did not settle down by themselves in the present situation. There are hundreds of millions of Blacks and Arabs in Europe and they will not go away on their own, on the contrary, they will reproduce and want to expand and/or assimilate and replace the Whites. Blacks must return to Africa and Arabs to Asia. The Whites must not offer ass but must protect their own race and territory with all means. If Blacks, Arabs and others will knowingly trample the Whites on behalf of the Jews and for their own interests to rob and replace the Whites, then they will face justice like any other hostile and enemy being. But what does it mean that the Whites should not protect themselves to prevent the blacks from getting angry and starting a war? In reality it is the blacks who must stop invading Europe and must stop assimilating and replacing the Whites to avoid a war. We will settle things in a way that is beneficial to all non-Jews with the help of Our Gods. Jews and their superiors will pay for the endless injustices they have done to non-Jews and the Ancient and Eternal Gods.

Very good answer :!:

Gear88
Posts: 1388

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Gear88 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:19 am

I noticed the other day. The webpage loads but the countdown doesn't show.

Is it normal to have the countdown missing. It only has occurred once for me. I recall others stating similar things particularly smartphone users.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

christophermckee666
Posts: 1

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby christophermckee666 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:37 pm

Dear SS Occult,
My name is Christopher Lee McKee. I am a dedicated Satanist. I work directly with Satan. I understand how to ascend the serpent [powerhouse of energy] from the base of the spine, through all seven chakras and out through the crown chakra at the top of the head. :D
I read a lot every week on a daily basis. I honestly want to read Satan, Astaroth, Azazel, and Beelzebub after every Invocation & Evocation. I then read Openeing the Third Eye, Satanic Telepathic Communication, Opening the Third Eye, opening the Sixth Chakra, opening the Crown Chakra, opening the Throat Chakra, opening the Heart Chakra, opening the solar plexus chakra 666, opening the Sacral Chakra, and opening the Base Chakra.
Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running personally waging war against the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova to destroy the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova. Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running personally waging war against his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ to hurl lightning against his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ to destroy his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ. Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running personally waging war against his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit to allow CHRISTOPHER CHAPARRO on the throne up here at the front to think I give up the holy spirit to fly up here at the front to begin running to destroy his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit to begin to flu up here at the front to begin running to talk, speak, and think running up here at the front confirming the false Judeo/ Christian god Jehova, his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, and his foul, odious rotten holy spirit are destroyed in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been *[ ALL TIME when evoking satan up here at the front running to personally wage war against anyone who hurts this child to destroy anyone who hurts this child]
Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running to personally wage war against their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter to destroy their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter to talk, speak, and think up here running at the front confirming their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter is destroyed in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been *[ALL TIME when evoking Satan up here at the front running to personally wage war against anyone who hurts this child to destroy anyone who hurts this child]. I just recently began using my biological name CHRISTOPHER CHAPARRO.
I pray for the Occult a lot. I bless the Occult. I am apart of the Occult. I love Satan Lucifer. HAIL SATAN!!
P.S,
I am the Goetic Demon Aim.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 609

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Master » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:22 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Master wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:

All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again

This is disrespectful. People should not abuse the names and images of the Gods. And they must not dictate their ignorance in the name of the Gods. Do you know what the word Gentile and the word Race means? And how racist are the Whites? Wanting to protect themselves? 1 out of 3 in France are black. The masses are very unaware and deceived by the Jews and being educated in reverse, they don't even want to learn and think that humanity is one race. The only thing left to people is mortal survival and single use and survival according to the will and needs of the enemy. Things are not going to settle down by themselves, just as they did not settle down by themselves in the present situation. There are hundreds of millions of Blacks and Arabs in Europe and they will not go away on their own, on the contrary, they will reproduce and want to expand and/or assimilate and replace the Whites. Blacks must return to Africa and Arabs to Asia. The Whites must not offer ass but must protect their own race and territory with all means. If Blacks, Arabs and others will knowingly trample the Whites on behalf of the Jews and for their own interests to rob and replace the Whites, then they will face justice like any other hostile and enemy being. But what does it mean that the Whites should not protect themselves to prevent the blacks from getting angry and starting a war? In reality it is the blacks who must stop invading Europe and must stop assimilating and replacing the Whites to avoid a war. We will settle things in a way that is beneficial to all non-Jews with the help of Our Gods. Jews and their superiors will pay for the endless injustices they have done to non-Jews and the Ancient and Eternal Gods.

Very good answer :!:

Thank you!
Ignorance Kills

User avatar
Susi Campos
Posts: 31

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Susi Campos » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebkn ... j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1ic ... l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

As always let me know of your feedback and thoughts.

It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!


Saudações!!
Por favor, poderia esclarecer uma dúvida?
Todos podem participar do RTR, inclusive iniciantes ou é melhor aguardar maior experiência?

Obrigada pela atenção.
Salve Satan!!
Bastet Lucy

Necrorifter
Posts: 121

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Necrorifter » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:32 am

CameronMatlock wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:


Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.



All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again


Hmm? Actually you cannot be racist to Jews because that implied they are different race of human but they were never human to begin with.

And I do not see anyone be racist to black, merely state the fact that if black race do not stand up and realized what is happening. They will be left behind and destroyed accord to natural laws. Black people have been doing this shit to themselves, dated back to when black captured other black and sell them to slave traders. Of course, Jews allow this and corrupt white to accept this. But it start with black doing this instead of working together against slave traders.

How can you expect black people to work together with other races if they are fine with destroying themselves.

We can only lend them a helping hand, but it up to them to grab it and lift themselves up instead of burning themselves down.

As HP says, responsibility to the responsible!

User avatar
Master
Posts: 609

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Master » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:42 am

Valeh wrote:
Master wrote:This is disrespectful. People should not abuse the names and images of the Gods. And they must not dictate their ignorance in the name of the Gods. Do you know what the word Gentile and the word Race means? And how racist are the Whites? Wanting to protect themselves? 1 out of 3 in France are black. The masses are very unaware and deceived by the Jews and being educated in reverse, they don't even want to learn and think that humanity is one race. The only thing left to people is mortal survival and single use and survival according to the will and needs of the enemy. Things are not going to settle down by themselves, just as they did not settle down by themselves in the present situation. There are hundreds of millions of Blacks and Arabs in Europe and they will not go away on their own, on the contrary, they will reproduce and want to expand and/or assimilate and replace the Whites. Blacks must return to Africa and Arabs to Asia. The Whites must not offer ass but must protect their own race and territory with all means. If Blacks, Arabs and others will knowingly trample the Whites on behalf of the Jews and for their own interests to rob and replace the Whites, then they will face justice like any other hostile and enemy being. But what does it mean that the Whites should not protect themselves to prevent the blacks from getting angry and starting a war? In reality it is the blacks who must stop invading Europe and must stop assimilating and replacing the Whites to avoid a war. We will settle things in a way that is beneficial to all non-Jews with the help of Our Gods. Jews and their superiors will pay for the endless injustices they have done to non-Jews and the Ancient and Eternal Gods.


There is one father satan that creates humanity
There is one earth
There is one satanic nation

The earth doesn't have any borders on it... There is nothing on the earth that separates satanists, that borders are all in our minds... And thats the enemy working...
They now the rotten religions are dead to new ages... They are tring to oppose white and blacks as they did with Christians and Muslims

Image
Ignorance Kills

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 940
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Valeh wrote:
There is one father satan that creates humanity
There is one earth
There is one satanic nation

The earth doesn't have any borders on it... There is nothing on the earth that separates satanists, that borders are all in our minds... And thats the enemy working...
They now the rotten religions are dead to new ages... They are tring to oppose white and blacks as they did with Christians and Muslims


We should definitely have borders and hierarchy. Those things favour the advancement and well being of Gentiles of all races. You smell "funny", btw...

I am only replying because of newer / younger people reading this.

User avatar
Susi Campos
Posts: 31

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Susi Campos » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Susi Campos wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebkn ... j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1ic ... l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

As always let me know of your feedback and thoughts.

It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!


Saudações!!
Por favor, poderia esclarecer uma dúvida?
Todos podem participar do RTR, inclusive iniciantes ou é melhor aguardar maior experiência?

Obrigada pela atenção.
Salve Satan!!


Greetings!
Could you please Clarify a doubt?
Can everyone participate in the RTR, including beginners, or would it be more prudent to wait for more experience?

I found a pdf on training on the website.
Thank you very much for attention
Salve Satan!
Bastet Lucy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Maryhax, SilvioInofero and 34 guests