RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 633

Re: Need A spells

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:24 am

BlackSunRising666 wrote:Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..


You will want to bind them to stop them from hurting you. First though, make a new thread. You cannot make threads under the "main" announcements page. You first should scroll down and enter the subforums, such as the "Joy of Satan 666" forum. Once you enter there, look to the top left of the screen, near the search bar, you will see a button that says "New Topic". From there, you can create your post. Please elaborate on your situation and hopefully you can get some good advice.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 247
Location: 高天原

Re: Need A spells

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 am

BlackSunRising666 wrote:Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..


Its terrible what you have to go through. The Philippines is a very dangerous place in the Asian area and is deeply indoctrinated with the enemy programs. Be very careful with your faith and keeping it hidden from those around you and never ever trust anyone there regardless of what they may say to you. TRUST NO ONE. Lie if you must, but always remain hidden. Like a current in a river, allow themselves to believe you are one of them. Do not let it show as it is very dangerous there.

Keep a strong aura of protection and clean your aura frequently. Use a binding spell on people you interact with on a consistent basis that harm you. If its an emergency start as early as possible while avoiding the void moon. Vibrate ISA either 9, 40, 80, 88, 100, or 108 depending on how much you can handle while visualizing who you want to bind. The higher the reps the better but it depends on your strength and ability. Also the more people you try to bind at once the more the energy disperse so its better to work on one person at a time but if you truly need to then you can bind the whole group. Work on the spell for 40 days and keep it consistent.

The enemy has a strong grip on the Philippines people and they lost much of their connections to our Gods. As we perform the RTR we destroy the enemy influence and the enemy themselves but right now we are still at war.

Keep strong Brother, I too feel pain at what has become of our people not only in the Philippines but in all the places in Asia that are so heavily destroyed and corrupted. Much of South East Asia follows the abrahamic programs and is very third world like.

slyscorpion
Posts: 1877

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:05 pm

How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.
Image

User avatar
InnerMercury20
Posts: 108

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby InnerMercury20 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
InnerMercury20 wrote:What is the jewtrix?

Also, your image is inadeguate, this is not a weeb forum.


I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
Hail Satan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLFQpApMAg Ghost-Pro Memoria

ValentineCHL
Posts: 12

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ValentineCHL » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:45 pm

wow, this is so incredible, all the things what you do are just incredible, this page helps me very much for doing the RTR, now I'm doing it almost every day
HAIL SATAN!

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 553
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:02 pm

ValentineCHL wrote:wow, this is so incredible, all the things what you do are just incredible, this page helps me very much for doing the RTR, now I'm doing it almost every day
HAIL SATAN!


For any serious advancement, workings are to be done daily. With rtr it is even more so important because it helps to get rid of our enemy. Without enemy we can advance with less effort. Yay!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 289

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:51 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
I correct my self, on the mobile phone the three last rows doesen't work

I fixed this long ago, but the old version is still on satanslibrary.org and now here too. :roll:
The fixed version is here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

HP Hooded Cobra, if you have time, would you mind replacing the light Paintable Final RTR (the file on satanslibrary.org) with the fixed file linked above? If you compare the files, you'll see that the fix is just changing "height:7000px" to "height:10000px". (I also removed a stray "</p>" from a place toward the bottom.)

I received. Ill update everything ASAP.

No to be a nag, but I don't think it's been updated yet. Is it supposed to be? Or have you just been busy? :|

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Shael » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:28 pm

slyscorpion wrote:How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.
It should be fine.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:31 am

slyscorpion wrote:How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.

I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:01 am

InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.

Good for you! I like it, and totally agree with you. as long as it’s somewhat respectable, Individuality is important. :) 8-)
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Shael » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:49 pm

InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
InnerMercury20
Posts: 108

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby InnerMercury20 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Shael wrote:
InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.

I'm really happy with the new one it's way better, thank you c:
Hail Satan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLFQpApMAg Ghost-Pro Memoria

User avatar
InnerMercury20
Posts: 108

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby InnerMercury20 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:31 pm

Shael wrote:
InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.

Also, I like yours too honestly. I haven't seen that anime before but it looks cool.
Hail Satan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLFQpApMAg Ghost-Pro Memoria

slyscorpion
Posts: 1877

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am

ChaosBringer666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.

I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.


I have seen you use the word Gate a few times I know unrelated to this thread but if you know the answer to this I would like to know.

What is a gate?

I saw this used in an older rtr as well. It stated in the affirmation "the gates of Satan are fully open" or something like that.

Does this mean like a portal. Last September around I was told by my Gaurian to do that old rtr into myself as well as each chakra asap as well as do munka to remove all connections and influences to the enemy. Cause I was being insanely attacked by entities to the point I couldn't even sleep. It dramatically reduced that by a lot right away. I realized that old rtr was the reverse of a Curse the an old infiltrator who I found out was Jew that I was talking to back in 2010 had me tie into by giving me some unfamiliar meditation. But anyways I remember there being something in that ritual about "open the gates of darkness" or something cant remember the full details as well.

I also did learn never to do any meditation I am not familiar with or ritual ever. I could not find any info anywhere online about what he had me do there were some weird symbols he said were runes as well. This was when I was pretty much just starting and really didn't know better sigh.

So I have to wonder what a gate is. The enemy and Satan apparently uses this as well.

I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to know.
Image

User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:00 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
ChaosBringer666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.

I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.


I have seen you use the word Gate a few times I know unrelated to this thread but if you know the answer to this I would like to know.

What is a gate?

I saw this used in an older rtr as well. It stated in the affirmation "the gates of Satan are fully open" or something like that.

Does this mean like a portal. Last September around I was told by my Gaurian to do that old rtr into myself as well as each chakra asap as well as do munka to remove all connections and influences to the enemy. Cause I was being insanely attacked by entities to the point I couldn't even sleep. It dramatically reduced that by a lot right away. I realized that old rtr was the reverse of a Curse the an old infiltrator who I found out was Jew that I was talking to back in 2010 had me tie into by giving me some unfamiliar meditation. But anyways I remember there being something in that ritual about "open the gates of darkness" or something cant remember the full details as well.

I also did learn never to do any meditation I am not familiar with or ritual ever. I could not find any info anywhere online about what he had me do there were some weird symbols he said were runes as well. This was when I was pretty much just starting and really didn't know better sigh.

So I have to wonder what a gate is. The enemy and Satan apparently uses this as well.

I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to know.

It is simply a link to either positive or negative energy for example if you were to start the RTR then stop it for say an hour the whole time all the letters you haven’t crossed out and destroyed yet are negatively effecting you and building negative energy and thus more susceptible to curses The Jews throw at you. I did this for 15 minutes and When I returned Astaroth (my GD) told me not to do this because of the link also that it may close depending on if you were focused on it or not then you may as well restart.
Come to think of it, one probably shouldn’t be this with positive energy if they can help either (race awakening ritual) because the energy would stagnate and be less effective to the general pool of energy for that day though I’m sure the Gods could empower it before it effects the entire pool, we don’t really want to make more work for them.

So the “open the gates of darkness” would be referring to tying into the chaotic energies of the kikes being more effected by it and possibly being an energy source for their thought forms and greys. probably why you were so badly attacked.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

User avatar
LuxDuellerIX
Posts: 12

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby LuxDuellerIX » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 am

it would be interesting if the site shows some sort of meter of total amount of "destroy" count or "performed" count by all SS since if it is implemented

im very interested to see about how many times RTR performed per day

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 394
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Apprentice » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:32 pm

The RSS Feed in the app gives me "Chain validation failed" message. What gives?


HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:57 am

Apprentice wrote:The RSS Feed in the app gives me "Chain validation failed" message. What gives?


This is unfortunately a bug I have not yet figured out what is up with. I need like a month to look at it.

For the feed, you can try Feedly. It supports numerous feeds, is free, and is a great feeds app.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:00 am

LuxDuellerIX wrote:it would be interesting if the site shows some sort of meter of total amount of "destroy" count or "performed" count by all SS since if it is implemented

im very interested to see about how many times RTR performed per day


I know that would have been awesome, but this puts a fake competition air to the deed, which can have side issues.

Plus people trolling and showing huge fake numbers may motivate some but demotivate others. So this would be nice but no verification of real facts about it can have negative effects more than positive.

Syncing with other SS to do the Ritual is one of the best feelings ever, as it is. One can definitely feel one is never alone when one does an RTR anymore.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Theserpentrises1666
Posts: 60

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:04 am

How can I do this if I don’t have a printer? Can I do the rtr on a cell phone? Lmk

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 394
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Apprentice » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:33 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is unfortunately a bug I have not yet figured out what is up with.
I just found it when testing out Secure Folder functionality on my Note (moving apps into protected, encrypted environment). The system also asked me to authorize access to two more sites in addition to the RSS feed. I don't remember the URLs, maybe they had the word 'verify' in them. I just deemed it worthy of reporting.
Thank you for your service.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:may motivate some but demotivate others.
Exactly. If I think about the numbers some members here claim to push... I can get demotivated very quickly if I let my thoughts run free. Due to my schedule and duties, I can only do so much.
But, this is not a pissing contest. Every fRTR done properly counts.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 553
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:59 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Syncing with other SS to do the Ritual is one of the best feelings ever, as it is. One can definitely feel one is never alone when one does an RTR anymore.


Sometimes the hebrew letters load slowly so that boosts morale even more so. :lol:

666SuimeS666
Posts: 12

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby 666SuimeS666 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:54 pm

thanks for the app :) :)
hail father satan

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 517

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby SdD » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:41 pm

What do you think about a window of opportunity with colors…

i.e.

00:00:01
00:00:00
01:50:00
01:49:59
01:45:00
01:44:59

I also thought about the last Extra Ritual but, I didn't post… for those who want to test the energy in group…

i.e. Counter come

01:00:00

everybody do the Ritual 88/99(or other Extra Programmed Ritual)

HP HC?!


usman121
Posts: 1

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby usman121 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:02 pm

This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant . Thanks a lot !

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 553
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:22 am

usman121 wrote:This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant . Thanks a lot !


This is a next level spam bot account.

Hail_ToImmortality666
Posts: 24
Location: The Crusty Crab

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare

Postby Hail_ToImmortality666 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:16 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ansuz.Oss wrote:This is amazing HP! Thank you so much! Obviously my thanks goes too to the other brothers for the RTR tools! :twisted:


It's awesome indeed, also, I was inspired to see the tools other SS created, so this is to inspire back.

We are entering a whole new era for SS Spiritual warfare now.

Everytime all who fight, will know that other SS are fighting by their side. SS Warfare is now a literal battalion going for invasions all day long, in organized units.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Our victory is inevitable, Thank you my friend for your help in our victory.
I serve the egyptian gods and Satan and his demons, I put no others above them, Sense 2017.
We must all come together and form a new world, A Zionist scum free world, Please join my discord server "The Nile Empire" we are slowly taking down these Zionist scumbags by showing the world the truth, Thank you JoyOfSatan, We owe you a lot!
https://discord.gg/tp46hNR
We are trustworthy, We will always look out for a brother, We like a brotherhood in many ways.
AnubisServant#6007
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_pk7x0OPu-3ej5kOF0mOA

#WarriorOfSatan4Life

slyscorpion
Posts: 1877

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Theserpentrises1666 wrote:How can I do this if I don’t have a printer? Can I do the rtr on a cell phone? Lmk


Of course have you not been to the website with the timer. Just click on one of the tools do it on there then close the page.
Image

User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:40 am

Henu the Great wrote:
usman121 wrote:This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant . Thanks a lot !


This is a next level spam bot account.

Lol I’ve noticed that whenever there’s numbers in the name other that 666, most of the time it’s a bot/Kike :lol:
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 553
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 am

ChaosBringer666 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
usman121 wrote:This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant . Thanks a lot !


This is a next level spam bot account.

Lol I’ve noticed that whenever there’s numbers in the name other that 666, most of the time it’s a bot/Kike :lol:


There was a link at the end of that post, but mod it deleted when my message got approved. They must be under heavy workload since those messages get through.

Nikhil
Posts: 20

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Nikhil » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Commander Cobra it will more Helpful for people like me Who lives in A 3rd World Country who dont have Access to pc Yet if you add that feature like Tor
app browser provides to save any page As PDF it will save time to save important sermons Through the app so our privacy Will be safe just an openion though :D even with this i can do RTR with other brothers n Sisters at the same time

From the places you won't expect we will rise Carrying the Flame of SatanicTruth in our eyes..!!

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL LILITH !!
HAIL ASTHAROTH !!
HAIL THE GOD'S OF DAUT!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Shael » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:59 pm

Nikhil wrote:Commander Cobra it will more Helpful for people like me Who lives in A 3rd World Country who dont have Access to pc Yet if you add that feature like Tor
app browser provides to save any page As PDF it will save time to save important sermons Through the app so our privacy Will be safe just an openion though :D even with this i can do RTR with other brothers n Sisters at the same time

From the places you won't expect we will rise Carrying the Flame of SatanicTruth in our eyes..!!

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL LILITH !!
HAIL ASTHAROTH !!
HAIL THE GOD'S OF DAUT!!
You can use a service like this one https://webtopdf.com/

You can also search "webpage to pdf" to find several other providers.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi


Blue_Turtle
Posts: 9

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Blue_Turtle » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:21 am

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?

User avatar
Theserpentrises1666
Posts: 60

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:43 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Theserpentrises1666 wrote:How can I do this if I don’t have a printer? Can I do the rtr on a cell phone? Lmk


Of course have you not been to the website with the timer. Just click on one of the tools do it on there then close the page.


Yes I have now and I’ve been doing rtrs thanks to you and other members

Hail_ToImmortality666
Posts: 24
Location: The Crusty Crab

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Hail_ToImmortality666 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:26 pm

InnerMercury20 wrote:
Shael wrote:
InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.

I'm really happy with the new one it's way better, thank you c:

Very nice, My friend.
I serve the egyptian gods and Satan and his demons, I put no others above them, Sense 2017.
We must all come together and form a new world, A Zionist scum free world, Please join my discord server "The Nile Empire" we are slowly taking down these Zionist scumbags by showing the world the truth, Thank you JoyOfSatan, We owe you a lot!
https://discord.gg/tp46hNR
We are trustworthy, We will always look out for a brother, We like a brotherhood in many ways.
AnubisServant#6007
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_pk7x0OPu-3ej5kOF0mOA

#WarriorOfSatan4Life

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 628

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Blue_Turtle wrote:Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?

You need to use 2 fingers instead of one on the paintable page. If you read the instructions you'd have seen this mentioned.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 628

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:41 pm

On my end, the list of planetary things isnt working. its been like this since last week, maybe longer.

Blue_Turtle
Posts: 9

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Blue_Turtle » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:52 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Blue_Turtle wrote:Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?

You need to use 2 fingers instead of one on the paintable page. If you read the instructions you'd have seen this mentioned.


Sorry my bad, saw it just above the paintables but thanks for pointing it out

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4312
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:07 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:.....

.........

Nice try you Jackass. But Cobra already knows a lot about me. Cobra has watched all the work I've done to help people all these years. I'm a good person, and Cobra is a good person.

Stop saying that I support a race war.
I absolutely do not support a race war, and I have never said that I do.
You typical Rat-faced subversive loser. You make something up about me, then it's like you try to go running to tell the teacher and get me in trouble. :lol:


Remember in Cinderella when the fairy hit the mice with the magic wand and turned them into horses to pull the carriage? I'm going to bop you on the head with the magic Final Reverse Torrah Ritual wand, and turn you back into a Rat. :lol:
Be Happy  :P 
Image

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 633

Re: Need A spells

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Ors666 wrote:...


Thanks!
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4312
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:56 pm

Because some communist Antifa Rat who has had an account on this website for an entire 2 weeks really knows who I am. :lol:
Be Happy  :P 
Image

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 50

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:.....

.........

Nice try you Jackass. But Cobra already knows a lot about me. Cobra has watched all the work I've done to help people all these years. I'm a good person, and Cobra is a good person.

Stop saying that I support a race war.
I absolutely do not support a race war, and I have never said that I do.
You typical Rat-faced subversive loser. You make something up about me, then it's like you try to go running to tell the teacher and get me in trouble. :lol:


Remember in Cinderella when the fairy hit the mice with the magic wand and turned them into horses to pull the carriage? I'm going to bop you on the head with the magic Final Reverse Torrah Ritual wand, and turn you back into a Rat. :lol:


If you hate blacks you are supporting the jews race war there is no excuse!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:44 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:.........

Nice try you Jackass. But Cobra already knows a lot about me. Cobra has watched all the work I've done to help people all these years. I'm a good person, and Cobra is a good person.

Stop saying that I support a race war.
I absolutely do not support a race war, and I have never said that I do.
You typical Rat-faced subversive loser. You make something up about me, then it's like you try to go running to tell the teacher and get me in trouble. :lol:


Remember in Cinderella when the fairy hit the mice with the magic wand and turned them into horses to pull the carriage? I'm going to bop you on the head with the magic Final Reverse Torrah Ritual wand, and turn you back into a Rat. :lol:


If you hate blacks you are supporting the jews race war there is no excuse!


He never said this, so what you say here does not apply. Actually, Os Argedco is one peaceful members, and he would not want such a way, and he knows the agenda which you describe.

This is a misunderstanding.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4312
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:59 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:If you hate blacks you are supporting the jews race war there is no excuse!

Well like I have told you several times now, I do not hate black people. So I really don't know why you keep saying that I do. You act and feel just like an Antifa communist.

I get along perfectly well with all the black people I know. With mutual respect for each other. I get along well with the black people on this website, like Shannon and Remier. I do not have any conflict with any black people. And if I ever did, it would be for some reason unrelated to race.

I have huge respect for all good people. Race has nothing to do with it. But I also am completely against all the bad, destructive, negative, communist people. The people who only act to ruin this world and try to create communist uprisings and other dystopian garbage. Race has nothing to do with any of it. If someone is a good, moral, positive person, then I like them and respect them. If someone is a garbage, negative, destructive person who only makes the world worse, then I don't like them and I don't respect them. It is all that simple.

So stop acting like such a Rat. Because nothing that you keep saying about me is even true. Show me one example of me talking bad about black people because of their race. You won't find it because it never happened. I don't know if you mixed me up with somebody else, or if your only goal is just to be a subversive rat and try to cause problems on this website. But either way, you're being very ignorant.
Be Happy  :P 
Image

User avatar
CameronMatlock
Posts: 50

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby CameronMatlock » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:15 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Nice try you Jackass. But Cobra already knows a lot about me. Cobra has watched all the work I've done to help people all these years. I'm a good person, and Cobra is a good person.

Stop saying that I support a race war.
I absolutely do not support a race war, and I have never said that I do.
You typical Rat-faced subversive loser. You make something up about me, then it's like you try to go running to tell the teacher and get me in trouble. :lol:


Remember in Cinderella when the fairy hit the mice with the magic wand and turned them into horses to pull the carriage? I'm going to bop you on the head with the magic Final Reverse Torrah Ritual wand, and turn you back into a Rat. :lol:


If you hate blacks you are supporting the jews race war there is no excuse!


He never said this, so what you say here does not apply. Actually, Os Argedco is one peaceful members, and he would not want such a way, and he knows the agenda which you describe.

This is a misunderstanding.


Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks


User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4312
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:28 pm

CameronMatlock wrote:Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks

Yeah really. Just like that Black Lives Matter group. Having riots, screaming all kinds of incoherent nonsense, and then tearing down the statues of people who were on their own side helping them. You really act exactly like them. All you do is scream shit out, with no awareness of what is actually happening.

You have not been protecting anybody. And I have not been attacking anybody. I am not against any black people, I have helped many of them on this website in every way that I could. So stop being so crazy about me, because I got nothing to do with you.
Be Happy  :P 
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests