RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Blitzkreig

Re: Need A spells

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:24 am

BlackSunRising666 wrote:Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..

You will want to bind them to stop them from hurting you. First though, make a new thread. You cannot make threads under the "main" announcements page. You first should scroll down and enter the subforums, such as the "Joy of Satan 666" forum. Once you enter there, look to the top left of the screen, near the search bar, you will see a button that says "New Topic". From there, you can create your post. Please elaborate on your situation and hopefully you can get some good advice.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Zeffie of the Wind

Re: Need A spells

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 am

BlackSunRising666 wrote:Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..

Its terrible what you have to go through. The Philippines is a very dangerous place in the Asian area and is deeply indoctrinated with the enemy programs. Be very careful with your faith and keeping it hidden from those around you and never ever trust anyone there regardless of what they may say to you. TRUST NO ONE. Lie if you must, but always remain hidden. Like a current in a river, allow themselves to believe you are one of them. Do not let it show as it is very dangerous there.

Keep a strong aura of protection and clean your aura frequently. Use a binding spell on people you interact with on a consistent basis that harm you. If its an emergency start as early as possible while avoiding the void moon. Vibrate ISA either 9, 40, 80, 88, 100, or 108 depending on how much you can handle while visualizing who you want to bind. The higher the reps the better but it depends on your strength and ability. Also the more people you try to bind at once the more the energy disperse so its better to work on one person at a time but if you truly need to then you can bind the whole group. Work on the spell for 40 days and keep it consistent.

The enemy has a strong grip on the Philippines people and they lost much of their connections to our Gods. As we perform the RTR we destroy the enemy influence and the enemy themselves but right now we are still at war.

Keep strong Brother, I too feel pain at what has become of our people not only in the Philippines but in all the places in Asia that are so heavily destroyed and corrupted. Much of South East Asia follows the abrahamic programs and is very third world like.

slyscorpion

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:05 pm

How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.

InnerMercury20

Postby InnerMercury20 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
InnerMercury20 wrote:What is the jewtrix?

Also, your image is inadeguate, this is not a weeb forum.

I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
Hail Satan!
--- https://youtu.be/-X628hyoeZw--I Believe (Ghost)

ValentineCHL

Postby ValentineCHL » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:45 pm

wow, this is so incredible, all the things what you do are just incredible, this page helps me very much for doing the RTR, now I'm doing it almost every day
HAIL SATAN!

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:02 pm

ValentineCHL wrote:wow, this is so incredible, all the things what you do are just incredible, this page helps me very much for doing the RTR, now I'm doing it almost every day
HAIL SATAN!

For any serious advancement, workings are to be done daily. With rtr it is even more so important because it helps to get rid of our enemy. Without enemy we can advance with less effort. Yay!
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

Soaring Eagle 666

Re: RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:51 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
I correct my self, on the mobile phone the three last rows doesen't work

I fixed this long ago, but the old version is still on satanslibrary.org and now here too. :roll:
The fixed version is here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

HP Hooded Cobra, if you have time, would you mind replacing the light Paintable Final RTR (the file on satanslibrary.org) with the fixed file linked above? If you compare the files, you'll see that the fix is just changing "height:7000px" to "height:10000px". (I also removed a stray "</p>" from a place toward the bottom.)

I received. Ill update everything ASAP.

No to be a nag, but I don't think it's been updated yet. Is it supposed to be? Or have you just been busy? :|

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:28 pm

slyscorpion wrote:How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.
It should be fine.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:31 am

slyscorpion wrote:How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.

I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:01 am

InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.

Good for you! I like it, and totally agree with you. as long as it’s somewhat respectable, Individuality is important. :) 8-)
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

We Grow.

Ors666

Postby Ors666 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:00 am

[quote="HP. Hoodedcobra666"]Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

[i][b]Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago. [/b][/i]

[b][size=150]I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-[/size][/b]

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebknwr/SS%20War%20Room._hc.j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1icxb/Settings_hc.l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

As always let me know of your feedback and thoughts.

[size=150][b][u]It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/u][/b][/size][/quote]

Just did x27 RTR on the recent RTR timer. I spent a few minutes beforehand doing a x3 RTR with my chakras closed to boost and focus the energy more. I didn't clean my aura after x3, I just re-opened my chakras, raised my energies, invoked Satan and did the x27.

Would it be possible to modify the RTR tool on the left of the evilgoy page so we could see what letters we blotted out? Sometimes I end up leaving a bit of the letter un-blotted.

Thanks!
Only show 0.1%.

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:49 pm

InnerMercury20 wrote:I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

InnerMercury20

Postby InnerMercury20 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Shael wrote:
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.

I'm really happy with the new one it's way better, thank you c:
Hail Satan!

InnerMercury20

Postby InnerMercury20 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:31 pm

Shael wrote:

Also, I like yours too honestly. I haven't seen that anime before but it looks cool.
Hail Satan!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am

ChaosBringer666 wrote:

I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.

I have seen you use the word Gate a few times I know unrelated to this thread but if you know the answer to this I would like to know.

What is a gate?

I saw this used in an older rtr as well. It stated in the affirmation "the gates of Satan are fully open" or something like that.

Does this mean like a portal. Last September around I was told by my Gaurian to do that old rtr into myself as well as each chakra asap as well as do munka to remove all connections and influences to the enemy. Cause I was being insanely attacked by entities to the point I couldn't even sleep. It dramatically reduced that by a lot right away. I realized that old rtr was the reverse of a Curse the an old infiltrator who I found out was Jew that I was talking to back in 2010 had me tie into by giving me some unfamiliar meditation. But anyways I remember there being something in that ritual about "open the gates of darkness" or something cant remember the full details as well.

I also did learn never to do any meditation I am not familiar with or ritual ever. I could not find any info anywhere online about what he had me do there were some weird symbols he said were runes as well. This was when I was pretty much just starting and really didn't know better sigh.

So I have to wonder what a gate is. The enemy and Satan apparently uses this as well.

I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to know.

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:00 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
ChaosBringer666 wrote:

I have seen you use the word Gate a few times I know unrelated to this thread but if you know the answer to this I would like to know.

What is a gate?

I saw this used in an older rtr as well. It stated in the affirmation "the gates of Satan are fully open" or something like that.

Does this mean like a portal. Last September around I was told by my Gaurian to do that old rtr into myself as well as each chakra asap as well as do munka to remove all connections and influences to the enemy. Cause I was being insanely attacked by entities to the point I couldn't even sleep. It dramatically reduced that by a lot right away. I realized that old rtr was the reverse of a Curse the an old infiltrator who I found out was Jew that I was talking to back in 2010 had me tie into by giving me some unfamiliar meditation. But anyways I remember there being something in that ritual about "open the gates of darkness" or something cant remember the full details as well.

I also did learn never to do any meditation I am not familiar with or ritual ever. I could not find any info anywhere online about what he had me do there were some weird symbols he said were runes as well. This was when I was pretty much just starting and really didn't know better sigh.

So I have to wonder what a gate is. The enemy and Satan apparently uses this as well.

I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to know.

It is simply a link to either positive or negative energy for example if you were to start the RTR then stop it for say an hour the whole time all the letters you haven’t crossed out and destroyed yet are negatively effecting you and building negative energy and thus more susceptible to curses The Jews throw at you. I did this for 15 minutes and When I returned Astaroth (my GD) told me not to do this because of the link also that it may close depending on if you were focused on it or not then you may as well restart.
Come to think of it, one probably shouldn’t be this with positive energy if they can help either (race awakening ritual) because the energy would stagnate and be less effective to the general pool of energy for that day though I’m sure the Gods could empower it before it effects the entire pool, we don’t really want to make more work for them.

So the “open the gates of darkness” would be referring to tying into the chaotic energies of the kikes being more effected by it and possibly being an energy source for their thought forms and greys. probably why you were so badly attacked.

We Grow.

LuxDuellerIX

Postby LuxDuellerIX » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 am

it would be interesting if the site shows some sort of meter of total amount of "destroy" count or "performed" count by all SS since if it is implemented

im very interested to see about how many times RTR performed per day

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:32 pm

The RSS Feed in the app gives me "Chain validation failed" message. What gives?