Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebknwr/SS%20War%20Room._hc.j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1icxb/Settings_hc.l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

As always let me know of your feedback and thoughts.

It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is awesome! Thank you, HP for your work!!! :D
HAIL SATAN!!!

I want to add that this tool actually would make me do more RTR than I usually do which is good. Thank you again!

This is amazing HP! Thank you so much! Obviously my thanks goes too to the other brothers for the RTR tools! :twisted:

Ansuz.Oss said:
This is amazing HP! Thank you so much! Obviously my thanks goes too to the other brothers for the RTR tools! :twisted:

It's awesome indeed, also, I was inspired to see the tools other SS created, so this is to inspire back.

We are entering a whole new era for SS Spiritual warfare now.

Everytime all who fight, will know that other SS are fighting by their side. SS Warfare is now a literal battalion going for invasions all day long, in organized units.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP I have a question, are co-ordinate attacks like these more powerful than the ordinary ones?

This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant usual. Thanks a lot !

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP I have a question, are co-ordinate attacks like these more powerful than the ordinary ones?

More focused, more people at the same time, so they pool more power.

FRTR of course worked all along just fine, but this will just make the hits more focused now. It is also extremely easy to do and one does not have to worry about a thing. Click link, prepare for the time [one can meditate for example until the time for the offensive] and then do the RTR. Easy and extremely effective.

In 15 minutes it's the next offensive, I'll be in. Eventually when everyone will see the post, more and more people will be joining.

There was over a year ago a million people who meditated for peace in China/Asia and it reduced conflicts around the world, this will also work very well.

If any of you have incense, or white sage, vibrate a Final RTR to it then light it and let the smoke do it’s thing. You’ll notice the difference in the air besides the smell once you leave and come back to the room. If you have some cleaning fluid that you use to clean your house/room, you can vibrate a Final RTR to the fluid and use that to clean around your house.

Hail The Pure Light AKA DARKNESS

So I click on the link for the first time and the timer is on 00:04:40, what a pleasant surprise with a pleasant number! Off to doing RtRs now.

Thank you for your hard work!

But i am not able to figure out how to open the android app. After I install it and try to open either app, it's giving me an error saying something about the device being locked from using cloned apps. And right after i enter the password, the app crashes

Wow, this community is so amazing and it fills me with hope! HP Hoodedcobra, thank you for everything that you do! It is greatly appreciated by all of us. You are certainly the backbone of this community and the bringer of so much wisdom.

I'll see you all on evilgoy.com in an hour! Hail Satan! :D :D

This is truly wonderful!
Thank you all for all this efforts.

In the last time, more than before, I really can't take anymore how the people are so fucking blind in this nefarious jewish matrix. How the people can't see that behind the big talks of the leftist about humanity and freedom, there is only death and more lockdowns.

May Satan and the Gods bless all of you. The Final RTR is the ONLY thing that can destroy this fucking matrix.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!
Hail all the Gods of the Duat!

To whoever finished the first one, did you guys feel it? Did you see the world in a Satanic embrace ridden of the enemy? Did you see their gray energy vortex decimating under our glorious Satanic light? The Gold to which truth is revealed and the beauty of our people restored?

This was by far one of the strongest most beautiful and at the same time most destructive rituals yet. My partner and I just finished a 27X ritual, gave the rest of the energy to Mother Astaroth and cleaned and protected our auras afterwards. The enemy has no idea how rapidly we're going to take them down and this ritual was just THE VERY FIRST ONE!! The first of many and I can't wait for the next one. At this point I can honestly say all my days have been made knowing that EVERY 2 HOURS there's going to be Satanists all around the world performing the F-RTR. I give you all a Satanic embrace and may you all succeed in the completion of your endeavors!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER, TO HIS GLORY AND POWER EXALTED!!!!

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
But i am not able to figure out how to open the android app. After I install it and try to open either app, it's giving me an error saying something about the device being locked from using cloned apps. And right after i enter the password, the app crashes

Sorry for this inconvenience. I need to check what the issue is and I'll get back with the fixed app ASAP.

Thank you!

Now if we would only get the mouthwatering long-waited organized online warfare in the new subforum :twisted: :twisted:

I read the article right after RTR .. and oops. right here is the next RTR
I'm starting to go crazy. of course, only in moderation
thanks to everyone !
come on brothers crush :mrgreen:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: *will be updated ASAP*

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: *will be updated ASAP!*

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

The link for dropbox does not show up, when I browse the post on it(at pc it does).
The link does work, but after I did install the app after entering the 666 password the app closes it self.
Before that I get a message about clones are deviced-locked ( this maybe can be something relatet to only my phone I don´t know)

Thanks for the new tools, HP. Hoodedcobra666

Commander, you're freaking amazing. I'm sure this will inspire even those that usually don't do much warfare, it is certainly inspiring many, me included, to do more than 2 RTRs a day.

This is going to be something powerful, I can tell. Thank You for this incredible work. We will win without a doubt.

Too bad I missed the first one. The clock says more than an hour to the next. And I'm thinking of waiting for the one after that as well. ;)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know that this is already having an effect on me :lol: around 1 pm (i think the first wave ever) i really had an stong urge to do the FRTR. And now that i have read this article and know about the war room, Im really pumped to do more FRTR's today then usualy!

Woah that's great HP, still i could see something like this from a mile a way when you said ''surprise'' :p
The thing is i tried to download the app for android but the apk didnt opened even if i allow to open apps from outside sources so i installed it with apps like ES file explorer or those kind of apps but when i open it it tells that it wont because it is a clone or something and i need to re-clone it with an app clone... i tried but i dont know what exactly to do so i hope that after the update it will work, or maybe it wont download from brave browser and i need to try another mobile browser. :(.

Great job with this initiative Cobra! Very much apreciated.

Yes I remember reading that any spiritual attack done in groups at the same time is way more violent so let's get revenge.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I'm not even gonna lie I am way too excited over a fucking synchronization clock lol, I'm smiling ear to ear. See you guys at the next one. Lets do this!

Sungio13 said:
To whoever finished the first one, did you guys feel it? Did you see the world in a Satanic embrace ridden of the enemy? Did you see their gray energy vortex decimating under our glorious Satanic light? The Gold to which truth is revealed and the beauty of our people restored?

This was by far one of the strongest most beautiful and at the same time most destructive rituals yet. My partner and I just finished a 27X ritual, gave the rest of the energy to Mother Astaroth and cleaned and protected our auras afterwards. The enemy has no idea how rapidly we're going to take them down and this ritual was just THE VERY FIRST ONE!! The first of many and I can't wait for the next one. At this point I can honestly say all my days have been made knowing that EVERY 2 HOURS there's going to be Satanists all around the world performing the F-RTR. I give you all a Satanic embrace and may you all succeed in the completion of your endeavors!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER, TO HIS GLORY AND POWER EXALTED!!!!

I’m new to SS, if you don’t mind me asking, what do you mean by giving the rest of the energy? And I did feel ripples in the energy field around me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislations, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lockdowns in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: *will be updated ASAP*

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: *will be updated ASAP!*

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Oh yeah! this is what I often thought about - attacking collectively and simultaneously. I undoubtedly am in this and thank you for your work, commander!
We are stepping forward to victory together!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back