Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:59 am

Reading the news and articles shared by other SS, it is fairly obvious, the enemy is trying to create a situation of Race War in the United States. This revolves around looting and the shooting of anger towards all directions.

Now that the enemy has fucked up and revealed themselves, and abused people directly, they are trying to sublimate this anger elsewhere, and in particular, in things that yet again harm humans. They know waves of anger have been coming at them and that there is nothing they can do, so their last hope now remains to see if they can somehow direct this elsewhere.

From reports aspects of the Gov and other agencies including the News, are all trying sublimate the anger here. Do not think that only Donald Trump is running the United States, there are many other parties with extreme power. These parties do not exist for 5 or 10 years, but like the MSM, they exist for decades, and have been promoting their steady agenda for decades, unimpeded.

Just remember what Soros did with BLM, he created a movement of chaos and looting not that long ago. Reporters have also been literally abducted or arrested from the site, which it only means that (((Someone))) behind these does not want the events really reported at all. George Floyd is BLM chapter 2. Created by the same hand that benefit from these events of course.

Predictive programming of copious amounts has been programmed by enemy movies in creating a situation that will collapse civilization. Many of these movies are based on looting, rioting, desolate cities, whole towns infested with gangs, and generally all life reaching the bottom of the lowest level of the ladder of existence.

Who exactly benefits from a desolate town that is constantly under riot mode?

Then with the Spiritual Warfare some BLM people in this were dumb enough to admit that Soros was the one funding them. Normally these things remain as totally in the shadows, but it happened, so now everyone can see what is going on, the pattern is there. These things are all over the web. This is the enemy machinating these things to vent out anger and frustration, but in a way that will wreck innocent people again.

And of course, use this as reason to try to agitate more people to come in with more violence, and inspire more violence, so that the enemy who hides behind creating this chaos, has more rights to move in with oppressive violence. The enemy needs this to move on with restrictive methods of control and also to cause popular anger.

Frequently I see people whom to me are reckless, talking of "Race Wars". These are locker room and war feelings that everyone feels, yet following them, has another results than what people who say these things expect. These can be sometimes a strong nudge into reality for people who are asleep to the racial issues within the US, and have been words of a last ditch resort to awake people who are being literally genocided.

Yet no amount of this is ever going to solve the fact that the enemy is behind this all pulling strings. The enemy needs to be removed from their capacity to cause these, forever.

However, all sides were also infiltrated, and the enemy, when they take over, they try to not create solution, but perpetual war and damnation. Hate has to rule if one aims at this, and the ruling emotion must be not a need to solve matters, but pure hatred.

The reality of these however, is misery, affliction, mass death, and the destruction of society, the looting of innocents, and all sorts of other things. Even worse, the enemy has been working on causing a Race War in the US with Blacks against Whites since the 1920's. They also owned the overwhelming amount of slaves, which the Jews used to elevate themselves financially by criminal schemes. They are at this business of race wars and damning people since the dawn of their existence. They know it all very well.

The heads of the American Communist party explained how "Using the Negro" as a meat shield basically, they will wage war on the native "Whites", whom they considered the "privileged class", to cause the "Communist Revolution". Ever since, all the Jewish News does, is repeat this same propaganda line.

Collapsing the United States by media and general promotion of inner division and hate is a tried and true enemy technique. This explodes on the country itself and the people who have any developments in it, is commonplace. Jews have elaborated this is to destroy the United States as it is a Satanic Nation, and the White Race they want to make extinct. Of course, the same procedure will destroy everyone involved and any person who owns anything and has their life going in there, also, but the jew could care let for the "meat shields".

Maybe these people feel like they are doing something good by promoting these ideologies, but the only good thing for all parties involved would be de-escalation of this and everyone gradually being in their own living space. Bees do not get anything out of being on war with Stingers because someone was evil enough to put them all in the same pot. They both die and so does the home of a species while these wars happen. This is only common sense.

Even Donald Trump that tried to comment on this, he was censored by the Jews. Despite of what people may have against Trump, he was a popularly elected leader, and his voice matters. In times of divisions, leadership has to come out and make sure to apply Justice, and stay focused on the greater good. I am not evaluating on if his particular tweet would achieve this or whatever, but this is his role.

Trump has literally censored as a nobody in the Twitter, who considered it "fitting" to just censor the President Of the United States. What is for certain is that Trump has more rights to talk based on popular influence, than some Jew in twitter does who unanimously took the decision to censor the...President of the United States. These are bullying tactics by the Jews, whom always want to display their influence over even the most powerful of Gentiles. Trump was ridiculed in his face with this.

Any of our own from Minneapolis, please stay safe and keep your own safe.

The above is opening more windows for information. For one, what Twitter did to Trump, opened powerfully the conversation for Internet censorship. We have to spam the RTR's. There is an overflow of infinite possibilities for positive change now.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Aku
Posts: 58

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aku » Fri May 29, 2020 12:59 pm

From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 481

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri May 29, 2020 1:13 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Thank you for your writing. Another interesting point is the police provocateurs spreading arson. While some of the looters may want to fuck up a car or something, I don't really think the average lowlife has a vested interest in burning down buildings. I am not saying it is never possible, it just seemed odd when I saw it. If it was caused by provocateurs, it would be in the interest of making the whole situation even worse than what it really is, to aid the Jew's "conversations" on race.

Another question, not to derail the thread, but what is the opinion on Trump? I see what you wrote here, and I remember HP Mageson saying that he is candidate delivered by the RTR's, it is just sometimes it seems like he does the right thing, and sometimes he does the wrong thing. I have seen posts here and on 4chan detailing his Jewish ancestry and links, but also posts showing Jews attacking him.

It seems like he is sort of like a confused Jew agent, or maybe having second thoughts and wants to do the right thing, idk. The reason I ask is because I don't know if he is deserving of my support or not. Is he trying to do the right thing, or is he just playing both sides and being controlled opposition for nationalism? Anyway, thanks.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3090

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby luis » Fri May 29, 2020 1:17 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.

And I don't really understand why they need to do this. Two Policemen killed a Black, why do you need to have a war for this? It's not anyone's fault other than those two smh.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 834
Location: Midgardr

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri May 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Same old story, niggers being niggers. Oh, yeah, you stopped racism by burning down the Auto Zone. Is this a joke?
Victory or Valhalla!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2292

George Floyd Worked Security with the Cop Who Killed Him - Evidence may show event was a hoax

Postby Jack » Fri May 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Image
As we try to understand what the hell is going on with this staged riot in Minneapolis, this little piece of information is quite interesting.
A former club owner in south Minneapolis says the now-fired police officer and the black man who died in his custody this week both worked security for her club up to the end of last year.

George Floyd and now-former Officer Derek Chauvin both worked security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street, according to Maya Santamaria. Santamaria owned the building for nearly two decades, but sold the venue within the last few months.

“Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open,” Santamaria said. “They were working together at the same time, it’s just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside.”

5 INVESTIGATES has reached out to Chauvin’s attorney and the Minneapolis Police Department, but they could not be reached for comment at the time this story was published.

Although the two overlapped working security on popular music nights within the last year, Santamaria can not say for certain they knew each other because there were often a couple dozen security guards, including off-duty officers.

Santamaria says she did not recognize either one of her security guards in the video showing Chauvin kneeling on Floyd’s neck not far from where they used to work.

My friend sent me (the video) and said this is your guy who used to work for you and I said, ‘It’s not him.’ And then they did the closeup and that’s when I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s him,'” Santamaria said. “I didn’t recognize George as one of our security guys because he looked really different lying there like that.

https://www.kstp.com/news/george-floyd- ... 990/?cat=1

What are the actual chances of that coincidence?

Pretty low, I would think?

And assuming that this coincidence does happen – why would he be especially brutal with a guy he knew, instead of the opposite?

I don’t know what this coincidence means, but we seem to be entering into “crisis actor” territory here, folks.

Is This Old Footage?
I don’t even think this footage of the jogger getting killed was recent. I think they released it for the purpose of causing these riots.

Why is the gas a completely different price?
Image
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=FGCFHQ4yfdg
Watch the video – it’s clear that it says diesel is 99 cents.

We haven’t had 99 cent diesel in this country in a long time. Based on what I’ve been able to find, the most recent time that could have happened was 2016. People need to examine the rest of this footage and see if there are other irregularities leading to the conclusion that it could be older. We’re told the death happened on May 25.

Maybe the sign was wrong. That’s probably the easiest answer. But you must understand that it is so very convenient that this event would happen just in time for the media to stage these riots, which are going to lead to the entire country accepting that a police state is necessary to keep the peace.

Maybe George Floyd died of something else recently, and this footage from a while ago was rolled out? Maybe he isn’t even dead? Maybe that’s why they knew each other – because they were filming a hoax together. Maybe he got paid off, relocated to somewhere else with a new name. No one would ever notice – they all look alike!

His family is keeping a low profile so far – unlike Trayvon Martin’s family or the other families of dead blacks. They’ve done some weird recordings, but they aren’t being constantly interviewed by the media, as is the usual procedure.
https://youtu.be/EcIJFuNM2SY
I don’t want to sound crazy here. So I’m not saying that I believe this is a hoax. I’m just saying that it would be very easy to film something like this and release the video and cause people to riot. There is nothing preventing the government and media from running this kind of operation against the public.

We’ve seen many events over the years that we’ve confirmed as fake. The footage of Syrians reacting to a gas attack has been confirmed as fake footage by a BBC producer who blew the whistle.

More recently, we saw that the footage of medical workers blocking traffic was staged by the media.
https://youtu.be/zo7hZRcq00c
So the media does stage events as serious as a fake gas attack and as unserious as a fake medical worker protest in order to push their agenda.

The idea of them having staged this cop killing is not the least bit extreme, given what we know about the way they operate and the fact that this would have been very easy to do.

I don’t know if it was staged – maybe it was just luck.

What I do know is that this event is being used to create these riots, and that the cops are purposefully standing down and letting the blacks go buckwild.

CNN was there on Thursday night after the blacks rushed the police precinct and burned it down and reported that there was “zero” police presence.
https://youtu.be/505lAvIGCj0

Source
https://dailystormer.su/george-floyd-wo ... illed-him/
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/73UMWoXRbjg (Pink Floyd - Mother)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Karnonnos
Posts: 145

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Karnonnos » Fri May 29, 2020 1:59 pm

My point about all these videos is, why are all of them suddenly popularized out of nowhere with the exact same timeframe and sequence with a similar bunch of killings as the 2016 pre-election? And every time they bring out the same subversives like (shaun king)).

It's not like police brutality or recorded killings in themselves disappeared from 2016 to early 2020. But from Castile to Arbery, those cases did not really leave obscure portions of the internet. Also, under Trump, the level of brutality clearly declined, given these incidents were much fewer in number.

Why do they drop this bomb as soon as everyone is leaving lockdown? I don't believe it is organic. It's just the enemy pushing the buttons and possibly using a sacrifice at the right time.

Officially speaking American leftists switched their ideas 'away from' Marx (not really since criminals have always been the major power base for communists) in designating the 'lumpenproletariat' (petty criminals, beggars and others outside of society) as 'the revolutionary class' in the 1960s and claiming the proletariat (White industrial workers or any worker who doesn't act like a scumbag) were all traitors, klansmen, slaveowners and 'labor aristocrats'. Meanwhile, every leftist position and institution in the 1960s was taken over by the reptiles in the USA.

As you say, everything here and from this point onwards makes it clear that the real story behind this is racial and it cannot even be denied at this point. Anyone naive to this is a sitting duck.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 834
Location: Midgardr

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri May 29, 2020 2:00 pm

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=b3IjFYh4zng

Same old shit, different day.
Victory or Valhalla!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2292

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Jack » Fri May 29, 2020 2:10 pm

We have to consider that the protests might have been sparked by jews as a calculated move to justify the declaration of martial law and enactment of a brutal police state.

America is one of the most patriotic countries and most Americans won't give up their freedoms very easily. Even with the virus hoax, Americans were out protesting against this. In order to completely lock everyone down under a brutal police state, you need some kind of justification. The jews were hoping for violence against the police by the protesters armed with AR rifles. The leader of one of the protesters publicly posted a video claiming that he would kill the cops if he was provoked,but that he didn't want to.

Whites have been extremely smart ,not to incite actual violence against the authorities. However, the jews need a justification for the police state and they've constructed this calculated scenario of blacks protesting because they want to incite violence and use it as a justification for the police state.
https://dailystormer.su/minneapolis-thi ... ire-again/

The riots could have been stopped when they were being started but according to reports - there are zero police presence in these areas and the blacks have taken over 3 police headquarters. The jews know that blacks have a low inhibition to violence and are more prone to it. They've led the BLM and Antifa protesters start the violence and organize it. Now Trump is saying the National Guard will start shooting looters and Twitter Mark's it as material promoting violence, just after Trump signed his executive order for free speech . They simply do not give a fuck,even if it's the President of the United States. This level of mania shouldn't even be possible.
Trump Says He’s Going to Send National Guard in to Shoot Looters, Twitter Marks Tweet as “Glorifying Violence”
Image
Everything is going NUTS…!

President Trump early Friday morning tweeted that if (Jewish) Mayor Jacob Frey doesn’t get Minneapolis under control, he’s sending in the National Guard.
I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.....


@realDonaldTrump
....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... iolence%2F

This tweet is completely censored. You have to click on Show to access this. This shit is hilarious.
These tweets came hours after Trump signed an executive order against social media which he did in response to Twitter adding a message to his tweets – but Twitter went ahead and added a message to this tweet.
Image

“This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible,” the warning says…!

Can you imagine it??? They’re saying that they think the tweet glorifies violence, and they’re also implying that it is only being left online because of their own kindness…!

If you go to Trump’s feed, you have to click through the warning to see the tweet!
Image
Twitter is protecting you, the American public, from words of the President which they have decided are bad and mean…!

What is going on????

What comes next???
The absolute nerve of these people to block one of his tweets with a judgement on his morals immediately after the EO shows how much they respect it. I’m actually impressed. I’m certain that the censors were ordered to just find anything to add a warning to.

Let’s try to understand that the phrase “when the looting starts, the shooting starts” is being viewed as a “glorification of violence” by the censorship mommies at Twitter… actually, no, I’m not going to try to understand that. What Trump is saying is very clear – he’s saying that he’s going to send in the military to shoot looters and enforce the rule of law. That is NOT a glorification of violence. The people that are glorifying violence are the media people who are saying that these rioters are “just expressing their anger.”

And that is literally the entire media, save for Fox News. Tucker Carlson showed all of these people glorifying violence last night, showed them all saying that birdwatchers looting Target and burning the entire city to the ground was “righteous anger.”
https://youtu.be/YxMuOe81yqM

The Jewish Mayor of Minneapolis responded with rage at the president’s tweets about sending in the National Guard.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByLizSawyer/ ... iolence%2F
It’s all just chaos upon chaos.

To have this riot happening at the same time that the coronavirus hoax is peaking, to have the police stand down on purpose and let the blacks burn the city while the media encourages them, to have Twitter moving to censor Trump at the same time and getting him all distracted and angry… this is all just a gigantic manufactured nightmare.

The government and the media are creating a state of infinite chaos, which they are going to respond to by creating a total police state.

CNN reported that there was “zero” police presence when the police station burned.
https://youtu.be/505lAvIGCj0

This is because the Jewish mayor pulled the police out, entirely.

My recommendation to read:
The Minneapolis Riots are Police State Propaganda, A Part of the Simulation
https://dailystormer.su/the-minneapolis ... ropaganda/
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/73UMWoXRbjg (Pink Floyd - Mother)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

F_For_Flamingo
Posts: 61

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby F_For_Flamingo » Fri May 29, 2020 2:32 pm

I can't seem to find the post but i think there was a post on the Forum showing that Trump is a jew, i mean his daugther is married to a jew. Is he really trying to do something good for America? (Serious question, im from Europe so im not well informed)

Darksage666
Posts: 208

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Darksage666 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Exactly what I was thinking, this smelled too fishy.

It’s like they couldn’t take over 100% with the virus shit so they pull out another method like this.

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aldrick » Fri May 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros



I think black people are waking up. Ya know I use to have no problem with them. My best friend was black for years. Then I had this black girl, she had no confidence, so I went with her to prom. Nothing romantic, I just went and danced with her and was there as a friend, because I thought she didnt deserve to just be lonely and remember that experience, as something negative.

I use to try to protect everyone. I would go to parties and stay up all night. This one girl said please do not allow anyone to have sex with me. So I threw a guy into a wall. Told him to get to the couch and sat up in a rocking chair the entire night. In the morning I told her what happened and she got mad at me. Why didnt you let him do that to me!

I use to try to save everyone and I was met with not only ungratefulness but aggression. I was a manager of a store and this girl had to wait in the dark, on a dangerous street for her ride. So I waited in my car till they got there. She then told everyone how I was such a freak for doing that.

Thankfully the people were like are you mentally I'll? People have damaged me a lil. Because every bit of trust and trying to be there, they turned on me for doing it. This made me very hateful.

I became closed off. I thought why do you care so much? Why are you so emotional? They want a cold heartless person, fine give it to them. I then became brutal with people. Then my reputation became an unfeeling person. I would straight up tell people I hope they got murdered, so I could piss on their corpse.

People became fearful to approach me who didnt even know me. I guess the energy I was emitting. But truth be told, I was hurt. I would rather get to them before they got to me.

The same is with any racial tension. I became fanatical for my own. But deep down, I care for all Gentiles. I hate to see Satans people fighting. The offspring of the Gods and the creations of Satan, should not war with one another.

A strong culture, set up for the individual races is the only way to ensure this. Hatred for anything outside is normal, but can be remedied, if each had our own space. If blacks were in Africa, making their country strong, they could no longer scapegoat their problems to white people. They would realize the true enemy, the jew.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

Cowboy123
Posts: 95

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Cowboy123 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:14 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.



Did u see the video of the white guy who burnt the first building down? Apparently he was a police officer. The police chief even stated there are outsiders causing the problems. The black locals even asked the whites who r mostly antifa to leave the city.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1411

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri May 29, 2020 4:02 pm

I do think this was a staged event and plamned just like they did with Trayvin Martin and others. If you look at the video carefully in the situation with the Floyd guy, it is a psy op or ploy to start racial division and civilan unrest/ push back.

There was even a different picture put online of the cop who supposedly killed him but that picture was not the cop. It was a known paid Jewish man with a "Make whites great again" hat. They are really going hard on trying to get black people think that this is all racial based attacks. Its horrible, and again, because Jews look white black people cant tell the difference.

Its always Jews pretending to be white while doing these crimes to make the white race look evil. They need to be dealt with seriously.

I think they wanted violent protests with the coronavirus lock down crap but instead they are usig this as well. That Jew George Soros has been calling for this forever.

User avatar
sonnenkraft
Posts: 280
Location: Vril

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby sonnenkraft » Fri May 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Even Iranian Shia Leader AL KHAMENEI wrote about the situation on Twitter :

Image

User avatar
अग्निसर्प࿗
Posts: 339

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby अग्निसर्प࿗ » Fri May 29, 2020 4:41 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Trump has literally censored as a nobody in the Twitter, who considered it "fitting" to just censor the President Of the United States. What is for certain is that Trump has more rights to talk based on popular influence, than some Jew in twitter does who unanimously took the decision to censor the...President of the United States. These are bullying tactics by the Jews, whom always want to display their influence over even the most powerful of Gentiles. Trump was ridiculed in his face with this.

Any of our own from Minneapolis, please stay safe and keep your own safe.

The above is opening more windows for information. For one, what Twitter did to Trump, opened powerfully the conversation for Internet censorship. We have to spam the RTR's. There is an overflow of infinite possibilities for positive change now.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


Trump signs executive order to narrow protections for social media platforms.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/28/donald-trump-social-media-executive-order-twitter

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/28/21273822/trump-signs-executive-order-facebook-twitter-section-230-social-media-companies

“Currently, social media giants like Twitter receive an unprecedented liability shield based on the theory that they are a neutral platform, which they are not,” the US president said in the Oval Office on Thursday. “We are fed up with it. It is unfair, and it’s been very unfair.”
La lotta contro una potenza spirituale coi mezzi della forza sarà sempre una difesa, finché la spada non diventi portatrice e annunciatrice di una nuova dottrina spirituale.

ϟϟ

Mein Leben
Adolf Hitler


ᛉᛏ
SARS-CoV-2 Preparazione Materiale e Spirituale

RTR Finale, Fuck The Enemy.
Paintable RTR Master RTR Efficiency-oriented RTR (Pro) JavaScript version


☤ Spiritual Satanist War Room https://evilgoy.com/

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 29, 2020 4:43 pm

Cops take down many people daily that is part of their job, they cannot impose the law otherwise. Not everyone is gonna raise their hands and go in peacefully, some people run, others shoot, others kill. Being a cop is a very difficult job especially if you are on the enforcing wing. You cannot do anything. One day in the life of frontline cops is one day one may never come home again.

For some reason people think cops only do tickets and general harassment, which is true, but there are meaningful depts of cops doing a lot of important work so that society does not go with a single flush down the shitter. Trump in his tweet was not spreading any hate, he just defended the people who are being looted, by telling the looters, if you keep looting, the National Guard will come in and impose the law.

If all these people were peacefully protesting it would be a different thing, maybe even a little heat could be handled, but this situation looks like a looting riot without any intellectual or meaningful reason behind it, it's all an excuse + anger.

Sometimes, cops can also do mistakes, and a few can be bad apples, but this is simply how the world is with everything. People also can make fatal mistakes without being necessarily evil people. Whites have also died from Black cops I am sure, and definitely too many Mexicans.

It's just the jews are waiting on the MSM for one Black to die under questionable circumstances even if in the same day 10 White people will have been butchered by a Black person. But the jews selectively pick up one dead Black person every so often and do the usual "Make the goyim race war and kill one another" routine.

luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.

And I don't really understand why they need to do this. Two Policemen killed a Black, why do you need to have a war for this? It's not anyone's fault other than those two smh.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 29, 2020 4:50 pm

He is at war with Israel which has enslaved the United States so he does this for press reasons and to cause internal agitation to the US. Iran and the US almost went into a war recently.

Thing is by the time people of the US figure out that the Jew does mental manipulation, and that many people in the US, despite of all the problems, are living in one of the best countries for many things, then the country may be gone. There are problems anywhere on the world.

Better be broke in the US than being broke in Azerbaijan. The RTR has been working and people are starting to see it.

When Rome got destroyed, all of the people of Rome suffered, and everyone was ruined. It was not an exclusive skin thing. The Jews know, if they manage to rip apart the US, it will spell the end of all people. Blacks are not gonna be anymore entitled after in the future the Jews are creating. But they pamper their brain now with mental warfare to get them to do the necessary work for Jews.

sonnenkraft wrote:Even Iranian Shia Leader AL KHAMENEI wrote about the situation on Twitter :

Image
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Aku
Posts: 58

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aku » Fri May 29, 2020 4:55 pm

luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.

And I don't really understand why they need to do this. Two Policemen killed a Black, why do you need to have a war for this? It's not anyone's fault other than those two smh.
me neither bub me neither

Aku
Posts: 58

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aku » Fri May 29, 2020 4:57 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.
yeah I know

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:00 pm

This was most likely a paid and manufactured event, the cop if it was that guy was probably a shill, or maybe not even at an actual cop. I saw conflicting evidence online.

The picture that showed the White cop and him in the mask, I am not 100% certain it was him.

Also, the Democrats need to arise now the popular sentiment for Black people before elections, and general racial hatred, has always been a reason Black people thought that the Democratic party served them better, while there is no proof this happened at any interval really. Democrats currently have no real political solution of an agenda so they rely on these things very much.

These events are definitely related to the 2020 election. I am sure until the Election they will attack Trump with the maximum force. Not because Trump is some sort of savior but because he has responded on numerous hot topics with some common sense. Like for example, now he is looking into the Social Media censorship.

The fact the Jews hit even the President with this was a definite win by the RTR's. We will see how it escalates.

Also, Trump has been blamed to no end for the Coronavirus, as if he was like the worst of the worst. In general, Trump responded responsibly and generally well. A Democrat doing ten times a worse job, would be hailed as a savior in all the News. The MSM has been revealed to hold major bias in benefit of the Democrats over a long period of time. But in the end all that is is just the Jewish agenda.

To the Jew we are all cattle and our skin of color does not matter.

Cowboy123 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.



Did u see the video of the white guy who burnt the first building down? Apparently he was a police officer. The police chief even stated there are outsiders causing the problems. The black locals even asked the whites who r mostly antifa to leave the city.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 181

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Nikois666 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:03 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:if they manage to rip apart the US, it will spell the end of all people.


What does this mean HP Cobra? End for USA or for the whole Earth? :shock:
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐
"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying but they definitely help a hundred more like me"
"The immigrants and jews all around the world will be crushed under the worldwide spiritual and racial awakening"
"The restoration of Indus Valley will begin around 2036-2040, the Indus Valley will most likely consist of Sindh, Punjab, Khyber, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir."
"Final RTR for browser/mobile"
Hail Satan!
I guess my english is okay

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 29, 2020 5:07 pm

Nikois666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:if they manage to rip apart the US, it will spell the end of all people.


What does this mean HP Cobra? End for USA or for the whole Earth? :shock:


I meant the Citizens living in the United States and people who have their life there.

But yes from a geopolitics perspective, granted we have Communist China [filled with Nuclear too], a completely unarmed Europe, and many other things, the end may not be "literal", but no US means chaotic circumstances for many other Nations. Smaller countries relying on the NATO defense alliance will be hit hard.

But I do not think the US is going to get that far. I think sense will be hit on people before that, the rituals are doing their work on all the important fronts.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Aku
Posts: 58

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aku » Fri May 29, 2020 5:13 pm

I just hope one day my people awaken and see who’s behind this bullshit

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4121
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri May 29, 2020 5:32 pm

Right after everybody pretends to be mad at Biden for saying the truth that the democrats just take the Black votes for granted and they know almost all the black people always vote democrat no matter what. Even though the cities owned and run by democrats for generations are always where black people have historically always had worse quality of life, for generations the exact same thing. And republicans actually make quality of life better for black people for real because republicans just try to make a healthy and functional society that is beneficial for everybody. But black people always vote democrat because "all evil white people are republicans and all republicans are evil white people"

So after everybody pretends to be mad at Biden for admitting what the situation has always been "Ya ain't black if ya vote for Trump!"

They have to desperately force them into riot-mode, inventing and creating huge racial tensions and hatred against white people, to try to push them all back into line and make them all kiss rat-faced democrat asses again.

Create endless hate against white people, convince them that white=rebublican, and they hate republicans and go back to voting for the same democrats who have owned them in broken democrat ghetto slums for generations.

Look at the timing. They do all this just a few days after people were getting mad at Biden for letting the rat out of the bag.
Be Happy :P
Image

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 957

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Fri May 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Trump looks like shit. Almost as if he's cursed by the enemy.
I hope the Gods are protecting and guiding him.
Image

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 834
Location: Midgardr

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri May 29, 2020 6:11 pm

sonnenkraft wrote:Even Iranian Shia Leader AL KHAMENEI wrote about the situation on Twitter :


Who gives a shit what Iran thinks? They want to kill Americans just as much as other Americans.
Victory or Valhalla!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 602
Location: SS Pattern Screamers Division
Contact:

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri May 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Just did another Final RTR, a city near me is about to have a BLM protest.

Stay safe all!
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image Image Image

Physical change through spiritual warfare!

likman666
Posts: 130

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby likman666 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:54 pm

Jack wrote:We have to consider that the protests might have been sparked by jews as a calculated move to justify the declaration of martial law and enactment of a brutal police state.

America is one of the most patriotic countries and most Americans won't give up their freedoms very easily. Even with the virus hoax, Americans were out protesting against this. In order to completely lock everyone down under a brutal police state, you need some kind of justification. The jews were hoping for violence against the police by the protesters armed with AR rifles. The leader of one of the protesters publicly posted a video claiming that he would kill the cops if he was provoked,but that he didn't want to.

Whites have been extremely smart ,not to incite actual violence against the authorities. However, the jews need a justification for the police state and they've constructed this calculated scenario of blacks protesting because they want to incite violence and use it as a justification for the police state.
https://dailystormer.su/minneapolis-thi ... ire-again/

The riots could have been stopped when they were being started but according to reports - there are zero police presence in these areas and the blacks have taken over 3 police headquarters. The jews know that blacks have a low inhibition to violence and are more prone to it. They've led the BLM and Antifa protesters start the violence and organize it. Now Trump is saying the National Guard will start shooting looters and Twitter Mark's it as material promoting violence, just after Trump signed his executive order for free speech . They simply do not give a fuck,even if it's the President of the United States. This level of mania shouldn't even be possible.
Trump Says He’s Going to Send National Guard in to Shoot Looters, Twitter Marks Tweet as “Glorifying Violence”
Image
Everything is going NUTS…!

President Trump early Friday morning tweeted that if (Jewish) Mayor Jacob Frey doesn’t get Minneapolis under control, he’s sending in the National Guard.
I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.....


@realDonaldTrump
....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... iolence%2F

This tweet is completely censored. You have to click on Show to access this. This shit is hilarious.
These tweets came hours after Trump signed an executive order against social media which he did in response to Twitter adding a message to his tweets – but Twitter went ahead and added a message to this tweet.
Image

“This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible,” the warning says…!

Can you imagine it??? They’re saying that they think the tweet glorifies violence, and they’re also implying that it is only being left online because of their own kindness…!

If you go to Trump’s feed, you have to click through the warning to see the tweet!
Image
Twitter is protecting you, the American public, from words of the President which they have decided are bad and mean…!

What is going on????

What comes next???
The absolute nerve of these people to block one of his tweets with a judgement on his morals immediately after the EO shows how much they respect it. I’m actually impressed. I’m certain that the censors were ordered to just find anything to add a warning to.

Let’s try to understand that the phrase “when the looting starts, the shooting starts” is being viewed as a “glorification of violence” by the censorship mommies at Twitter… actually, no, I’m not going to try to understand that. What Trump is saying is very clear – he’s saying that he’s going to send in the military to shoot looters and enforce the rule of law. That is NOT a glorification of violence. The people that are glorifying violence are the media people who are saying that these rioters are “just expressing their anger.”

And that is literally the entire media, save for Fox News. Tucker Carlson showed all of these people glorifying violence last night, showed them all saying that birdwatchers looting Target and burning the entire city to the ground was “righteous anger.”
https://youtu.be/YxMuOe81yqM

The Jewish Mayor of Minneapolis responded with rage at the president’s tweets about sending in the National Guard.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByLizSawyer/ ... iolence%2F
It’s all just chaos upon chaos.

To have this riot happening at the same time that the coronavirus hoax is peaking, to have the police stand down on purpose and let the blacks burn the city while the media encourages them, to have Twitter moving to censor Trump at the same time and getting him all distracted and angry… this is all just a gigantic manufactured nightmare.

The government and the media are creating a state of infinite chaos, which they are going to respond to by creating a total police state.

CNN reported that there was “zero” police presence when the police station burned.
https://youtu.be/505lAvIGCj0

This is because the Jewish mayor pulled the police out, entirely.

My recommendation to read:
The Minneapolis Riots are Police State Propaganda, A Part of the Simulation
https://dailystormer.su/the-minneapolis ... ropaganda/



You have got a point brother even here in Africa the police would not allow citizens to run amok like that at least in countries that are not war torn I just heard that they have burnt 3 police precincts and if you watch the likes of CNN,BBC you know the usual liberal bullshit media they are endorsing that kind of baboon behaviour which even here in African society wouldn't tolerate the police would whip your ass here " Oy Vey goyims but they are oppressed!" this thing I think is another setup its been allowed to go on for too long whatever happened to being on locked down due to corona
Image

Master
Posts: 493

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Master » Fri May 29, 2020 9:15 pm

sonnenkraft wrote:Even Iranian Shia Leader AL KHAMENEI wrote about the situation on Twitter :

Image

I'm worried about Khamenei. Recently, Trump approved the Jewish plan for a single state in Palestinian territory, the plan consists of the complete annexation of Palestinian territory by Israel. And Israel is working systematically on that. Khamenei called Israel a cancer of Palestine. I would call Israel and the Jews a tumor of humanity, which is the reality of course.

Aku
Posts: 58

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aku » Fri May 29, 2020 9:36 pm

Aldrick wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros



I think black people are waking up. Ya know I use to have no problem with them. My best friend was black for years. Then I had this black girl, she had no confidence, so I went with her to prom. Nothing romantic, I just went and danced with her and was there as a friend, because I thought she didnt deserve to just be lonely and remember that experience, as something negative.

I use to try to protect everyone. I would go to parties and stay up all night. This one girl said please do not allow anyone to have sex with me. So I threw a guy into a wall. Told him to get to the couch and sat up in a rocking chair the entire night. In the morning I told her what happened and she got mad at me. Why didnt you let him do that to me!

I use to try to save everyone and I was met with not only ungratefulness but aggression. I was a manager of a store and this girl had to wait in the dark, on a dangerous street for her ride. So I waited in my car till they got there. She then told everyone how I was such a freak for doing that.

Thankfully the people were like are you mentally I'll? People have damaged me a lil. Because every bit of trust and trying to be there, they turned on me for doing it. This made me very hateful.

I became closed off. I thought why do you care so much? Why are you so emotional? They want a cold heartless person, fine give it to them. I then became brutal with people. Then my reputation became an unfeeling person. I would straight up tell people I hope they got murdered, so I could piss on their corpse.

People became fearful to approach me who didnt even know me. I guess the energy I was emitting. But truth be told, I was hurt. I would rather get to them before they got to me.

The same is with any racial tension. I became fanatical for my own. But deep down, I care for all Gentiles. I hate to see Satans people fighting. The offspring of the Gods and the creations of Satan, should not war with one another.

A strong culture, set up for the individual races is the only way to ensure this. Hatred for anything outside is normal, but can be remedied, if each had our own space. If blacks were in Africa, making their country strong, they could no longer scapegoat their problems to white people. They would realize the true enemy, the jew.

Uh okay the fuck you going on about I just thought it was fishy that a bunch of (((light skinned people))) was there there instead of negro so I guess my post rub off the wrong way so fuck it I’ll stay out of these kind of retarded topic

V12-POWER
Posts: 132

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby V12-POWER » Fri May 29, 2020 9:50 pm

I give it a week, 10 days tops, before this is labeled as a planned attack and a total backfire (again)

People creep up to these lies very fast these days. I never get the news from the US - what reaches here is “collateral” and it’s very easy to sense the bullshit.

This is election manipulation and a primer for their shit agenda of a race war.

The planned race war has been really heating up ever since a NASCAR driver used the n word on a livestream, directed at his spotter or smth, in the typical tone you use with your friends, in which he thought he wasn’t being recorded too. (Both of them white, no blacks involved and definitely no harm intended)

So the guy apologized instantly - however this wasn’t enough for the sick fucks who sponsor him, and they all left him. The guys career ruined because of a goddamn word, what’s worse is that he earned it - he’s not a rich kid being there cuz of money, rather he got there by climbing up the ladder. You can imagine how blacks raided his social media profiles and whatnot.

This happened a few weeks ago, these idiots always operate in the same manner and day by day it gets more evident.

A few smaller events here and there - news appearance here and there which make the way for their “main” event. Then suddenly, BOOM. Out of nowhere, a big thing is used to drill into peoples mind

What happened with this floyd guy was the “detonation” event, this is definitely not random and it’s definitely planned

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 594
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Fri May 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Commander cobra we need a new round of race rituals right now especially the black SS
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 834
Location: Midgardr

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri May 29, 2020 10:13 pm

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=PRHlmFsO7Hk

This is a prime example of why I'm not very friendly towards people of an African-American origin. The blacks here are okay though.
Victory or Valhalla!

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 137

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Fri May 29, 2020 10:19 pm

It's pretty obvious this was a planned event. Just as the coronavirus panic scare is starting to die off suddenly a new crisis conveniently appears at just the right moment. Yes, it's summer, so riots are more likely, but some summers go by without major riots, let alone the evacuation of a police station. Maybe it was all planned, maybe it was partly planned, or maybe they just got lucky, but either way, they took advantage of the situation by having the police evacuate the station so unprecedented damage could be inflicted by these rioters. Note that the Minneapolis mayor is a Jew.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 16_-_1.jpg

Both facially with his nose, and just his wikipedia page outright stating he's a Jew. He even has a very Jewish name, "Jacob". It cannot be a coincidence that the Jews are always in charge when disasters like these happen. Even normies would be noticing the pattern by now if they didn't always call themselves White. Every single time.

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 163
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Blackdragon666 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:27 pm

luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.

And I don't really understand why they need to do this. Two Policemen killed a Black, why do you need to have a war for this? It's not anyone's fault other than those two smh.

I find it all very weird. While I guess there are white cops who stereotype blacks which is expected, this cop knew he was being recorded and that Floyd was dying. It reeks of the enemy. How convenient for this to happen, at this point in time? Plus, the guilty cops were just fired, instead of being charged as soon as possible, to further inflame the people and especially blacks.

I refuse to buy the jews' garbage. This is just the enemy at work.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

EssyGrace
Posts: 1
Location: Essex Uk

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby EssyGrace » Sat May 30, 2020 12:12 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


The whole situation is sad and people are constantly scared in America rn it’s sad, tbh they need something to be enlightened by.

Aku
Posts: 58

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Aku » Sat May 30, 2020 12:22 am

Cowboy123 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aku wrote:From what I could see it was a bunch of white kids or Jewish kids protesting instead of negros


There were all sorts of people going out there for the "Destroy your country while looting Nintendo's cause the Jew said so" type of meme.

This is a total mess. People over there losing their wealth and businesses for no reason whatsoever.



Did u see the video of the white guy who burnt the first building down? Apparently he was a police officer. The police chief even stated there are outsiders causing the problems. The black locals even asked the whites who r mostly antifa to leave the city.

Exactly man it’s what I was trying to say on my first post

User avatar
Arin
Posts: 424

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Arin » Sat May 30, 2020 12:53 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666



Gotta love how some fucking cops being idiots somehow instantly justifies burning down buildings robbing stores and threatening people. Smh.
Hail Satan!

ᛉᛊᛏ

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 834
Location: Midgardr

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat May 30, 2020 1:54 am

Oh, here's a new development: They're attacking the CNN Headquarters!

For once, CNN's melanin-enriched pets are biting the hand that feeds them.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/protestor ... adquarters
Victory or Valhalla!

User avatar
eternal666light
Posts: 70
Location: hell

Re: George Floyd Worked Security with the Cop Who Killed Him - Evidence may show event was a hoax

Postby eternal666light » Sat May 30, 2020 2:02 am

Jack wrote:Why is the gas a completely different price?
Image
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=FGCFHQ4yfdg
Watch the video – it’s clear that it says diesel is 99 cents.

We haven’t had 99 cent diesel in this country in a long time. Based on what I’ve been able to find, the most recent time that could have happened was 2016. People need to examine the rest of this footage and see if there are other irregularities leading to the conclusion that it could be older. We’re told the death happened on May 25.

Maybe the sign was wrong. That’s probably the easiest answer. But you must understand that it is so very convenient that this event would happen just in time for the media to stage these riots, which are going to lead to the entire country accepting that a police state is necessary to keep the peace.

Maybe George Floyd died of something else recently, and this footage from a while ago was rolled out? Maybe he isn’t even dead? Maybe that’s why they knew each other – because they were filming a hoax together. Maybe he got paid off, relocated to somewhere else with a new name. No one would ever notice – they all look alike!

when i first looked up the date when this happened, the search results showed 2014. Now when i search it shows May 25th 2020. There was all this info about how the officers were already let off with pay, which i find too soon for that kind of info to be circulating. It probably was staged.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 554
Location: Scotland

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby Personal Growth » Sat May 30, 2020 2:02 am

Aku wrote:I just hope one day my people awaken and see who’s behind this bullshit


It's a diversion from the scamdemic. And it shows how easily the people can be controlled by social media.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

jbkbmz
Posts: 398

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby jbkbmz » Sat May 30, 2020 2:16 am

The Floyd murder is being used by the Elite to Channel the Hatred of America over this massive Covid-19 hoax and Economic Crash,,, into fighting each other and authorities. "Divide and Rule".
They timed this one perfectly,,, if the murderer Cop is a mind controlled slave.
((Beyond what society already is, of course ))

jbkbmz
Posts: 398

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby jbkbmz » Sat May 30, 2020 2:57 am

People are required to wear masks. 2 fold for protesters. Protects from coronavirus. Protects from identification by authorities and cameras. Elite knew what they were doing with this virus lock down.

jbkbmz
Posts: 398

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby jbkbmz » Sat May 30, 2020 3:02 am

Next, when the unemployment benefits end, around July ( 600 federal aid a month ), and with 40 million Officially unemployed, then all of these people required to wear masks, will use guns, 'concealed carry permits" and Illegally obtained, to rob, loot, riot, kill, Civil War = Martial Law.
Get another major Mass Shooting ( Lets NOT give these Fuckers any ideas , but unfortunately, I think they got this figured out, long time ago ), and divide society all that much more, especially when multiple go postal, just because of their life crisis.
IT'S HAPPENING!
Then China and Russia take advantage of our ''distractive state" with Civil Unrest, and we are FUCKED PERIOD !
I see it happening now, ( in the future. )

jbkbmz
Posts: 398

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby jbkbmz » Sat May 30, 2020 3:02 am

Next, when the unemployment benefits end, around July ( 600 federal aid a month ), and with 40 million Officially unemployed, then all of these people required to wear masks, will use guns, 'concealed carry permits" and Illegally obtained, to rob, loot, riot, kill, Civil War = Martial Law.
Get another major Mass Shooting ( Lets NOT give these Fuckers any ideas , but unfortunately, I think they got this figured out, long time ago ), and divide society all that much more, especially when multiple go postal, just because of their life crisis.
IT'S HAPPENING!
Then China and Russia take advantage of our ''distractive state" with Civil Unrest, and we are FUCKED PERIOD !
I see it happening now, ( in the future. )

GhadabAlnaar
Posts: 10

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby GhadabAlnaar » Sat May 30, 2020 4:06 am

What many of these insigators, on all sides, of this attempt to create a "race-war" do not understand is: Why do they so much consider race? They may see "Black man being beaten up by a horrible colonialist white supremacist", or "A gangster black being subdued by the superior white race", but they do not realize that Anarchists and Communists, for example, are trying to play this as "Why all government is evil", Hardcore Government supporters and WASP-types try to play this as "An enemy of strong government subdued", etc., already Capitalists and Communists are having their way with it, because one of the persons involved was realistically richer than the other, or had a different job, etc.

In fact, if one of them was female/glbt, then one can expect the feminist/mgtow/incel/whatever types pulling a "sex" or "sex orientation" "war" of their sorts.

Jew-created (as in most of the times is so, with a pendulum effect), or not, one must see past everything, including what everyone else is doing, and formulate the opinions for themselves.

In my case, I do conclude that while this particular cop was in the wrong for attempting to kill based on many factors:
1) It would help the African-American community to disown the culture of violence and gangsterism that surrounds them, for obvious reasons.
2) It would help for police services to enforce better training techniques and standards for optimal results.
3) It would help if there was better efforts for the police to make themselves better known as "friendly" to the community, and vice versa as well. Unlike the military, which can neither speak as much or interact as much, the police have such a responsibility to do so. Even in America, I assume that the average American does not know the "National Guard" as well as they do the police, nor receive direct in-person aid from them. Don't get me wrong, the National Guard spends every waking moment it can to protect the United States, but they do not see face-to-face in-uniform on-duty nearly as much as the police does. Hence, both the community and the police must understand this and get together as the members of the same society they are in.
4) Jews must be removed from all aspects of society. This is obvious, jews started both "racist" ideas in much of American Society, and much of the gangster culture there is. I don't deny that, for example today, in the hip-hop scene today, many jews are indeed on the "front lines" as performers, but they are also the commissioners of contracts backstage as well, forcing many Gentiles who want to perform to sign contracts that force them to do so much against their will, even signing their soul and just performing songs pre-written for them. There is a difference between a "Singer" and "Singer-songwriter". Most contracted Gentiles are the former today, with the "songwriting" coming from the jews.

StraitShot47
Posts: 542

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby StraitShot47 » Sat May 30, 2020 4:54 am

The Jew has a shavuot hardon, god disseminated it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: Minneapolis Riots - Jews At It Yet Again...

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 30, 2020 5:35 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:Oh, here's a new development: They're attacking the CNN Headquarters!

For once, CNN's melanin-enriched pets are biting the hand that feeds them.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/protestor ... adquarters


This almost made my day, just beautiful.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests