"Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5675

"Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 am

It is a frequent phenomenon when one sees the so called "Conspiracy Theorists" the enemy uses to discredit all the rest of the people who have valid concern, they use extremely incoherent and insane people which typically are xians. These types are not only dumb and unable to articulate a social argument, but also, they are radically stupid.

Another thing they do is they lie copiously as for some reason they want fear reactions out of others, which is part of the whole act they are set there to do, to spread fear. Fear spreads disinformation, but eventually, when fear settles down, people start ignoring actual problems.

The above has always been help to governments in maintaining cover and passing the most crazy things imaginable, simply by giving xians a few conspiracy theories to play with, and making everyone think that any questioning towards a subject is lunacy, and therefore, the common and sensible man would be distanced from any further inquiry, and side with the more "logical" approach of the government.

In all "Conspiracy Theorist" movements, so long I have studied them or theories shared, this is always what happens, which is always the same recipe that the enemy uses to poison and corrupt the attempts of people to figure things out. In an assembly of political dissidents, they push violent extremism [foil them by law], in assemblies where they speak about aliens they promote gross new age theories [neutralization], in cases where actual worry should exist on untested vaccines, they promote extremely irrational ideas that make the questioning of the vaccines appear to be "for the loonies", while it is all perfectly sensible to question.

They will even write elaborate pseudoscience to back this up because they believe that using lies or unverified statements gives them moral ground, since what they say is "against the system". But when these are discovered to be lies, off then people go straight into the hands of the enemy, into the "system".

The above ensures that in the end nothing really will manifest in stopping the plans of the enemy. But how, one may ask, does the above work? The answer is simple.

100,000 people backed with actual scientific proof or actually inquiring in a sensible manner, this cannot be turned down, nor it can be shown as a form of lunacy by the governments. Therefore, governments are held in question.

However, 100,000 screaming lunatics that say 10 lies per 1 truth, and the truth they say is only an exaggerated and botched thing, these are easily dismissive. And yes, there is a lot of lying in the "alternative conspiracy world". This goes all the way from medical to social issues.

Some people also lie on a habit because they probably enjoy seeing the reactions of other people. Generally, hoaxers do exist. Many of these hoaxers also do prime time work in governments or the MSM.

All these years I have observed how xians have been ranting and raving about microchips and vaccinations. In all honesty this always made me laugh. These people really believed and pushed for decades [to materialize it too, of course] that some authority will just SWAT into their house to microchip them, because they are THAT important as Children of Rabbi Christ, and the Devil wants their soul. But what soul? And also even if that happened, why do they think this happened? Because they are rebels that worship a jew? Because it's all in the bible?

They make no sense really. They didn't even understand that it was actually the jews, who will be carrying the above, that have programmed them into this, in the first place. They have in a sense self manifested their own damnation, and then they cry about it. They also think that the more they cling onto ignorance, this somehow prevents this from happening, yet, all it does is exactly manifest it. They worship jews, thinking this will protect them from jews. It's really hilarious, but also tragic at the same time.

Any spiritual person would here laugh...Soul? Freedom? Seriously? These people are enslaved down to the last fibre of their being, but they somehow were made to believe, that their freedom only ends in the above Sci-Fi scenario. And in this situation the governments of the enemy have been rather successful in brainwashing people that everything else but the claimed sci-fi scenario, means that they are still somehow "Free".

Little do these understand that they have been sufficiently and entirely mind controlled all their existence. But that would be a pain in the ass to explain so there is no need to elaborate here. Not having knowledge of the mind always ends up someone with being a slave. You don't need 5G or an actual metal yoke, or some super vaccine to achieve this. These tools would further what is already existing.

If the predisposition of xians did not exist in being slaves to the enemy, we would really not have to even ponder or get manifestations such as the above technologies. The xian is someone who blames eating junk food for getting overweight, and believes they will get a better physique by eating more junk food.

Then when they get some heart attack, they tell themselves that at least, they survived, and that this only ends when they are completely dead and part of some physical mind control grid.

They tell themselves that if their heart beats still and they are stranded on a bed unable to walk from being severely overweight, they do have their freedom, and that the only thing that would take their freedom away, is to add a little chain on their leg while they are already bedridden from being excessively overweight. And they keep eating thinking that only the chain is what will REALLY or "Finally" make them slaves, getting fatter.

That's the stupidest way to explain this really.

Around 20 years later where microchip agenda is actually becoming a plausible thing to be forced, due to the 20 years of the buildup of shit by retarded xians and their endless paranoid lunacy, now we have the counter movement: consider these situations absolutely "normal" and any question of them a "conspiracy theory".

When the actual questions and the ones that can make change come at the table, the propaganda of the jew to call everyone who questions these a tinfoil hatter has worked itself.

Therefore the people that really have any questions about this obvious breach of human freedom, are now branded together with the xian loonies, and their arguments are all but nullified. Indeed, this is exactly what the enemy wanted to achieve by letting these dumb people promote that stuff for so long, basically to discredit them. And this has succeeded, since, it becomes already a "Xian loonie" thing to try to explain someone outside this context that one should resist getting micro-chipped.

They "took over" the argumentation of the problem, and now they are making the problem look as part of science fiction. Of course they keep adding cringe material and insane crazy claims on it, to make it even worse, and make absolutely certain that no sensible person will ever take it seriously. Jews lick their fingers while this happens, Xians have served them well.

Indeed, many of these dumb fucks also sit all day long to make movements of awakening people rife with lies, stupid forced illiteracy, excessive claims that contradict the most fundamentals of logic, and make everyone seem entirely retarded. Sometimes this is done on purpose, other times because some people in this movement think that if they write the most cringe or whatever lies and unscientific stuff, this makes them more of an "Oppose" to the system. But this makes them only retarded and costs everyone their argument.

You can blame the enemy all day but if one lies with unverified info to do that, then all propaganda is for nothing. Goebbels stated, True Propaganda, does NOT need to lie. All you have to do is say what you know to be true. Do not get into the vortex of lying in order to prove a point, because lies get revealed, and credibility is the thing that makes the difference and social change.

This also discredits all the other people who have serious questions and makes sure that these are lumped together and they disappear in the vortex of xian stupidity. Later, this guarantees that anyone who questions things sensibly is going to be "Flagged" and unable to reiterate an argument without seem like a tinfoil hatter.

Frequently many people will not like the fact that one does not instantly swallow the fear inducing cocktail that someone else is trying to give someone to drink. This is because most "Conspiracy theory" is based on emotional reaction, no different than CNN.

One has for example to instantly feel bad about illegal immigration and not make any questions about it. When we are told why we need to get microchipped we need to give in to fear and think that we can track down our child in case it's ever lost. When these emotional reactions wear out, this is when people can start to think.

See for example how the news behaved during this pandemic. Anyone who was not schizoid with fear was not allowed to even talk on the matter. Few doctors who did not follow the tune of panic and told people to have some confidence and not be overtaken by fear, were marginalized.

On the other hand, those who made outrageous claims based on fear and many times entirety of lack of backed up scientific evidence, were promoted. The so called 'Lockdown' itself was something that was a policy backed by non pre-existing scientific evidence.

Nobody knew if it was going to work to limit the pandemic, but all those who implemented this knew this would cause fear, disorder, and many other things. There was no "Lockdown" ever done before for something like this, and the supportive data was argued by the scientific community to not even have existed. However, it was done anyway, based on fear.

Many politicians were probably enforced based on questionable information to follow along. Not even Billy Gates is an actual epidemiology expert, but people somehow have to follow tune to everything he says, without asking for any proof or verification. He has no clue compared to epidemiologists on the matter, but everyone focuses on the fear factor of it, and somehow he become a figurehead "leading" a global response without literally having not even a simple epidemiology credentials. Solely based on fear.

This same method is done by many xians who seek to deceitfully convince people of lies.

"BELIEVE IN RABBI CHRIST OR YOU WILL ROT IN HELLFIRE!", is only one example. Clearly there is no sense into this. There is nothing to prove that by succumbing to a jewish lie, one will be saved out of a hellfire, that doesn't even exist. But if you go by the reaction of fear then one skips filtering this out.

If you observe it in a non fearful manner you will see that it is all basically just a low level sham. The same goes for many "Conspiracy Theories". One must do personal research and not just jump into the "Oh but this is against the system and therefore it MUST be correct". Many times, there are lies.

Due to hocus pocus and jewish hollywood, many people have lost a faith in spiritual powers of the mind and soul. Claiming that one believes that they can turn into a unicorn, does not add to the faith factor of it, but to the cringe factor, and the cringe factor adds to the hocus pocus hollywood lies factor.

On the other hand, a true understanding of these things, promotes truths, so when people get into this, they see for themselves, and actual TRUTH shines.

If you have tried to explain things to people about something, and you are instantly labelled as a conspiracy theorist, you know what this is if you have tried to explain something to someone in your life. The reaction is to dismiss all information instantly. This reaction was manufactured carefully so that people have a harder time waking up.

One way to break this is to actually say only TRUE things, or be mostly ACCURATE. When people see facts spoken, they flock together. Truth also has power because it's self affirming and has power in itself, and it can win against lying fairly easily in terms of exposure.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 465
Location: Scotland

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Personal Growth » Fri May 22, 2020 1:37 am

Controlling both sides creating misdirection.

And everything is a psyop.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5675

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:43 am

Personal Growth wrote:Controlling both sides creating misdirection.

And everything is a psyop.


This is just the "Divide and Conquer" in a new modern form.

Like ok I read some stuff sometimes, and I understand why some people are so hard-stuck on that there is no conspiracy about anything and tend to avoid conversation all together. Most of that stuff is literally low level garbage.

Many xians and kikes are out there lying their teeth out when it comes to many serious things. This was the case back when Cellphones were becoming streamlined. They were supposedly the tool of the Devil, that was going to destroy us and turn everyone into a empty lifeless husk filled with disease! Oy vey!

Then cellphones came in and it wasn't as bad as claimed so many people were somewhat disappointed that we didn't like die from using them. Even worse many xians were really angry that suddenly the "Devil" had given us the ability to talk. Remember, WWW = 666 and so forth. The "End" was coming on the advent of the internet again, lo and behold, knowledge shall increase and even the goyim will get to not be illiterate! What a purely DEVILISH notion of affairs and turn of history!

They were saddened the end of the world did not come the day when the cellphone became affordable. They went like OY VEY!

Now all xians are on instagram showing their genitals and watching online liturgy but that is another topic. "Devil has tricks!".
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 465
Location: Scotland

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Personal Growth » Fri May 22, 2020 1:52 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Controlling both sides creating misdirection.

And everything is a psyop.

...

They were saddened the end of the world did not come the day when the cellphone became affordable. They went like OY VEY!

Now all xians are on instagram showing their genitals and watching online liturgy but that is another topic. "Devil has tricks!".


Yes the conspiracy theorists always tend to blame what's happening on the Devil.

I was looking at vaccines on YouTube and they said watch out for the micro particles in the vaccine.

That the nano technology is called Luciferase, ie Lucifer. See proof that it's the Satanists doing it.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri May 22, 2020 1:52 am

The emotional mind is impressionable because as the higher plane in the feminine aspect it is the first thing that manifests a holding to what is being taken in, this is why subliminal images are more affective than subliminal texts and words, because it's the first thing taken in and much more easily so as the creative foundation and it has to do more with the perception and mind because it rules over this.

Xianity is a disease of the white race that enforces the emotional side of the human mind through 'love' and 'empathy' and 'tolerance' and subdues all sensible logic. This heavy emphasis on emotion is what brings the masses to feed more and more into fear and anything that challenges this only fuels this emotional perspective with anger of which they're taught to hold in, which furthers them into repelling all logic.

Even 'conspiracy theorists' feeding into the enemy agenda like Alex Jones or even the ones you'd think are 'woke' are still only fed into all of this through emotion, so they still don't see the whole logical truth and are shut-in slaves to their own deluded judgement, like saying the pandemic virus isn't even real and it's all just 5G or some garbage like that.

Honestly these people just really need to get their fucking shit together, but the enemy's done their damnedest to prevent this at virtually every angle.

User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 19

Re: Free But Mind Controlled Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Pisces » Fri May 22, 2020 1:58 am

The other thing is that if a conspiracy theorist isn’t an xian, they are a pothead. The pothead may in turn be more accurate on their facts, but they’ll also likely be into psychedelics and psychonaut stuff and new age crap which also ends up making anything they say seem crazy to the average goy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5675

Re: Free But Mind Controlled Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:11 am

Pisces wrote:The other thing is that if a conspiracy theorist isn’t an xian, they are a pothead. The pothead may in turn be more accurate on their facts, but they’ll also likely be into psychedelics and psychonaut stuff and new age crap which also ends up making anything they say seem crazy to the average goy.


Agreed, and also, some of the "Potheads", do actually use the braincells they have left, sometimes, to filter out information. Not many of them are dumb.

They are so "woke" that they are legitimately promoting a 150 billion dollar business of drugging humans and making them retarded through illegal experimental drugs, while saying that is against "the system". As if the system didn't promote this on purpose and as if this wasn't on literally every jewish TV show, being promoted ad nauseum. Even Youtube happilly allows them to exist and grows their channels exponentially to get more goyim in the drugs loop.

As for the whole illegal drug industry its built on the enslavement of children of whole villages in Bolivia, Pakistan, The Golden Triangle etc, and the major deep state planning to make people into sedated guinea pigs.

"But that's very woke to follow and give your money to goy, a grey told me so while I had shit my own pants doing keef the other day."

Yeah, very woke.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5675

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:18 am

So if a Jew names themselves "Bob" and does a crime, it's Bob's fault. Not the Jew's fault. Bob is the one that has to pay for it.

In this case, if Jews name everything they do and put it on Lucifer, what will the xians do? Attack Lucifer, the only real element keeping actual things from happening.

It is only due to "Lucifer" these dumb fucks even have a Constitution to hide behind. They were living in cattle farms before "Luciferians" and "Satanic Freemasons" actually did something in the real name of Satan, to save our society from the rule of xianity.

So the jews were like, ok, let's name ourselves "Luciferians" now to get people to hate them those that actually saved their asses the last time. Xians of course didn't bother with the details and did it.

They attack "The Satanists" and the ancestral Gods of the Gentiles, which are there to protect them. Jews benefit with free range to do whatever they want.

Xians never cease to amaze with how stupid they are.

Personal Growth wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Controlling both sides creating misdirection.

And everything is a psyop.

...

They were saddened the end of the world did not come the day when the cellphone became affordable. They went like OY VEY!

Now all xians are on instagram showing their genitals and watching online liturgy but that is another topic. "Devil has tricks!".


Yes the conspiracy theorists always tend to blame what's happening on the Devil.

I was looking at vaccines on YouTube and they said watch out for the micro particles in the vaccine.

That the nano technology is called Luciferase, ie Lucifer. See proof that it's the Satanists doing it.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2045

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 2:38 am

I'm of the opinion that Conspiracy theorists of the Christian antichrist coming types and the vaccination types are being promoted by the government to put the resistance to the lockdown in a bad light. The main arguments should be that the coronavirus is the same deadly as the flu and no one had to shut down the country, collapse the economy and destroy everyone's lives. In addition to this, we have actual plans of the government to make currency digital and using 5G to regulate it which are all public domain information with the spying and harrassment of dissidents. Most people are averse to listening to extremely kooky stuff with these people at the protests are saying and the media makes sure to report them and not report the actual arguments against what these jews have done to us.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Gear88
Posts: 930

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Gear88 » Fri May 22, 2020 3:14 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...freedom...


Well like you said a while back(few months as to the time of this post).

Freedom is NOT to do whatever you want within the confines of the law and being legal.

Freedom = The ability to have better choices.

Also this question I state might sound silly.

But how effective is the F-RTR towards these xtians? It seems sometimes the situation is hopeless that they continue pumping shit in the air?

People change in certain places but in others like members have stated it seems like "What is the point of fixing this problem, they don't want to fix anything just live in perpetual damnation and damning of the planet".
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5675

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 am

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...freedom...


Well like you said a while back(few months as to the time of this post).

Freedom is NOT to do whatever you want within the confines of the law and being legal.

Freedom = The ability to have better choices.

Also this question I state might sound silly.

But how effective is the F-RTR towards these xtians? It seems sometimes the situation is hopeless that they continue pumping shit in the air?

People change in certain places but in others like members have stated it seems like "What is the point of fixing this problem, they don't want to fix anything just live in perpetual damnation and damning of the planet".


I am not sure if I said this like that or if this is what you remember, but yes, freedom, also has to do with legal understanding, obedience to the laws, to enjoy legal protection. Laws are created and upheld so that society does not drown in forms of brutal tyrrany, and so that why when people abuse one another, there can be an external evocation of justice.

The enemy destroyed the legal system because this is what defends the people who are mistreated. Legal systems can make mistakes but they are better than jungle law.

In Democracies, the magistrates and legal defenses are there to protect people from power abuse of those in political office.

Actually, the NWO tries to lie to people that what they are doing is "LEGAL". It is not "legal". The highest laws of Nations are the Constitutions, which took after the Freemasonic [real old Satanic] model. These ensured that people would not be violated by overwhelming force and by terrorists who deceitfully rose in power.

To give an example, in France, the Judaic NWO Government did launch drones to spy on people. The Magistrate overruled that this was unconstitutional and illegal. Jews of course did it anyway. But this is an example of a magistrate doing it's job to protect freedoms.

There is nothing Constitutional or legal about Jews demanding people get forcibly microchipped. This is against all notions of legislated personal freedom. They can try to lie about this, but they know it too. Were there legal loopholes, they would have already attempted to push this. They know that this requires total legal bending to achieve, and total lying, conflicting laws, and other forms of deception.

The situation is not hopeless. It's quite the contrary. For once, people have awakened to the NWO on a massive scale and it has been laid before our eyes.

Xians can still be stupid but with the RTR and good leaders who will guide them in the proper direction. Xians are dumb but people who know and have real information and awaness, are by definition doing the work of Satan. Many times without even understanding this.

Specific individuals can guide them to resist impending doom that is planned for everyone. National Socialists did this for the large masses. Progressively, xianity was eradicated in Germany.

The same situation will follow again with the new emerging consciousness of mankind. Through the dross, there is awareness growing. This is why the enemy increases the dross, in their latest rabid attempts.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5675

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:26 am

Jews also hate it when the Internet gave people Satanic power to be able to tap into all the world's information, as this lead increasingly to their exposure. And also, that is better than having no information. So they condemn mankind for researching into these subjects.

Part of this is why they also manufacture places to make people who do alternative research and get them in trouble or hoax them to no end. They hate people digging into their plots.

Much information such as Bill Gate's web of influence and overwhelming manipulation of the Pandemic to pass his own line of politics, and the fact he wants to make money out of this, are all valid things. When something is very valid they try to make it look invalid.

That's why as you said they "are like oy vey goyim whomever questions billy is a conspiracy theorist that wants to burn 5g antenna and domestic terrorist oy vey".

Jack wrote:I'm of the opinion that Conspiracy theorists of the Christian antichrist coming types and the vaccination types are being promoted by the government to put the resistance to the lockdown in a bad light. The main arguments should be that the coronavirus is the same deadly as the flu and no one had to shut down the country, collapse the economy and destroy everyone's lives. In addition to this, we have actual plans of the government to make currency digital and using 5G to regulate it which are all public domain information with the spying and harrassment of dissidents. Most people are averse to listening to extremely kooky stuff with these people at the protests are saying and the media makes sure to report them and not report the actual arguments against what these jews have done to us.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 331

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri May 22, 2020 5:12 am

Free will is a myth only attainable through kundalini and the Magnum Opus
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Usthepeople666
Posts: 577
Location: Enki's land .

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 am

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...freedom...


Well like you said a while back(few months as to the time of this post).

Freedom is NOT to do whatever you want within the confines of the law and being legal.

Freedom = The ability to have better choices.

Also this question I state might sound silly.

But how effective is the F-RTR towards these xtians? It seems sometimes the situation is hopeless that they continue pumping shit in the air?

People change in certain places but in others like members have stated it seems like "What is the point of fixing this problem, they don't want to fix anything just live in perpetual damnation and damning of the planet".



Most governments are based on the ethical system followed in that nation in the medievial times. Ethical questions like - A thing is good if it benefits the masses kind of thing.
But as money is the god and people are so caught up in the enemy thoughtforms the question of ethicality and any form of society is thrown right out of the window.

We have the kikes with money who pay brainwashed gentiles to do their shit and since all of them come together and protest , beat up people, break things , the basic question of what is good for most people goes away.



I read an article a while back titled " There is no such thing as free will" .
And its kind of true for the enemy religions as most of them live in auto pilot mode and keep doing shit that is harming everyone.
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 301
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Fri May 22, 2020 6:59 am

The thing I dislike the most about Xtains is that they drop their bible verses EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME. It’s in their social media profile, when you are trying to have a real discussion they just drop jeboo crap on you. Like wow, stop letting the book speak for you and make your decisions, tacking it on to EVERYTHING. Covid vaccine!? That’s the mark of the beast says John 72:42

It reaches a point of absurdity because most of these Xtards don’t follow their own damn rules. By their Jewish god’s own standards, they should have already been roasted in the lake of fire 6 million times for not following the 6 million different laws YHVH has given them. Makes me sick to see some of my own family infected with this crap, this is a way worse disease than Covid could ever be.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 301
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Fri May 22, 2020 7:18 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:The emotional mind is impressionable because as the higher plane in the feminine aspect it is the first thing that manifests a holding to what is being taken in, this is why subliminal images are more affective than subliminal texts and words, because it's the first thing taken in and much more easily so as the creative foundation and it has to do more with the perception and mind because it rules over this.

Xianity is a disease of the white race that enforces the emotional side of the human mind through 'love' and 'empathy' and 'tolerance' and subdues all sensible logic. This heavy emphasis on emotion is what brings the masses to feed more and more into fear and anything that challenges this only fuels this emotional perspective with anger of which they're taught to hold in, which furthers them into repelling all logic.

Even 'conspiracy theorists' feeding into the enemy agenda like Alex Jones or even the ones you'd think are 'woke' are still only fed into all of this through emotion, so they still don't see the whole logical truth and are shut-in slaves to their own deluded judgement, like saying the pandemic virus isn't even real and it's all just 5G or some garbage like that.

Honestly these people just really need to get their fucking shit together, but the enemy's done their damnedest to prevent this at virtually every angle.


There isn’t a pandemic in 99% of the country. Hospitals everywhere totally empty and shutting down because they have zero patients. Nurses spend all day making TikTok videos, but want us to treat them like heroes, please.

I go outside, maybe 1/4 of people are wearing a mask, not even elderly are wearing it. Everyone knows there isn’t a pandemic and that this is a fraud. Most of those wearing masks are black I assume because the news has scared them with the numbers saying that 70% of covid deaths in the state are black, maybe that’s true, who knows, they count every death as Covid. The doctors and funeral home directors have come out and said they are told to write Covid on the death certificate, even if they haven’t been tested.

I was originally concerned about this in Jan/Feb/Mar because the media and governments all got behind saying “Just the flu no big deal continue as normal”, and basically ignoring it and denying it existed, stampeding everyone in the other direction thinking this is the worst thing ever and that the sky is falling.

Face it man, the Jewish media pulled a fast one the people that were paying attention to it. Remember all those videos from China and other places of people just dropping dead in the street? I think those were staged now for a plethora of reasons. There have been ZERO instances of that happening in US and other places where this as hit, so what’s the explanation. A big ole psyop.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 301
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Fri May 22, 2020 7:19 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:The emotional mind is impressionable because as the higher plane in the feminine aspect it is the first thing that manifests a holding to what is being taken in, this is why subliminal images are more affective than subliminal texts and words, because it's the first thing taken in and much more easily so as the creative foundation and it has to do more with the perception and mind because it rules over this.

Xianity is a disease of the white race that enforces the emotional side of the human mind through 'love' and 'empathy' and 'tolerance' and subdues all sensible logic. This heavy emphasis on emotion is what brings the masses to feed more and more into fear and anything that challenges this only fuels this emotional perspective with anger of which they're taught to hold in, which furthers them into repelling all logic.

Even 'conspiracy theorists' feeding into the enemy agenda like Alex Jones or even the ones you'd think are 'woke' are still only fed into all of this through emotion, so they still don't see the whole logical truth and are shut-in slaves to their own deluded judgement, like saying the pandemic virus isn't even real and it's all just 5G or some garbage like that.

Honestly these people just really need to get their fucking shit together, but the enemy's done their damnedest to prevent this at virtually every angle.


There isn’t a pandemic in 99% of the country. Hospitals everywhere totally empty and shutting down because they have zero patients. Nurses spend all day making TikTok videos, but want us to treat them like heroes, please.

I go outside, maybe 1/4 of people are wearing a mask, not even elderly are wearing it. Everyone knows there isn’t a pandemic and that this is a fraud. Most of those wearing masks are black I assume because the news has scared them with the numbers saying that 70% of covid deaths in the state are black, maybe that’s true, who knows, they count every death as Covid. The doctors and funeral home directors have come out and said they are told to write Covid on the death certificate, even if they haven’t been tested.

I was originally concerned about this in Jan/Feb/Mar because the media and governments all got behind saying “Just the flu no big deal continue as normal”, and basically ignoring it and denying it existed, stampeding everyone in the other direction thinking this is the worst thing ever and that the sky is falling.

Face it man, the Jewish media pulled a fast one the people that were paying attention to it. Remember all those videos from China and other places of people just dropping dead in the street? I think those were staged now for a plethora of reasons. There have been ZERO instances of that happening in US and other places where this as hit, so what’s the explanation. A big ole psyop.

User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 19

Re: Free But Mind Controlled Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Pisces » Fri May 22, 2020 11:31 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Pisces wrote:The other thing is that if a conspiracy theorist isn’t an xian, they are a pothead. The pothead may in turn be more accurate on their facts, but they’ll also likely be into psychedelics and psychonaut stuff and new age crap which also ends up making anything they say seem crazy to the average goy.


Agreed, and also, some of the "Potheads", do actually use the braincells they have left, sometimes, to filter out information. Not many of them are dumb.

They are so "woke" that they are legitimately promoting a 150 billion dollar business of drugging humans and making them retarded through illegal experimental drugs, while saying that is against "the system". As if the system didn't promote this on purpose and as if this wasn't on literally every jewish TV show, being promoted ad nauseum. Even Youtube happilly allows them to exist and grows their channels exponentially to get more goyim in the drugs loop.

As for the whole illegal drug industry its built on the enslavement of children of whole villages in Bolivia, Pakistan, The Golden Triangle etc, and the major deep state planning to make people into sedated guinea pigs.

"But that's very woke to follow and give your money to goy, a grey told me so while I had shit my own pants doing keef the other day."

Yeah, very woke.


It’s very much another case of controlling both sides. The psychedelic drug user (I say this as once being one myself) quickly discovers people like Terence McKenna and Timothy Leary and thinks they are extremely profound, telling you that “culture is not your friend” and to “drop out” of society. And you become one of those weirdos, but then all of a sudden you get Joe Rogan and other people making it seem normal to do these things, and you think that’s a good thing. Now people won’t think you’re crazy because you take drugs that you’ve been trying to tell people are perfectly healthy because there has been so much John Hopkins research about the benefits of these drugs.

Meanwhile these so called psychedelic gurus have CIA connections and when you begin to dig deep into all of it, what do you find? Jews. But if the brainwashing works you will just ignore all of that, as did the old friend of mine who got me into all that stuff when I tried to inform him about all that nonsense.

“Goy, just take 5 dried grams of mushrooms in silent darkness until you meet the entities. Oh and don’t forget to smoke dmt until you meet the machine elves. While you’re at it go take some ayahuasca in the forest and shit your brains out. And up your marijuana intake to 42 dabs a day so that you will be so stoned as to never question anything your jewish masters impose on you, ok goy?”

[email protected]
Posts: 1

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby [email protected] » Fri May 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Hey I was just wondering if at times I feel like I'm giving up on Satan and the gods and I feel myself tying into the negative Christian energy or even at times I feel like what the hell am I doing worshiping Satan does that mean he will leave my side? Is the dedication ritual permanent even if at times I feel Christian? Just wondering.. thank you. What I'm asking is it permanent no matter what?

F_For_Flamingo
Posts: 32

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby F_For_Flamingo » Fri May 22, 2020 7:37 pm

This is so on point, in my country you can't say anything about 5g because people here were promoting "5g is spreading Corona" bs. The CNN news channel affiliate in my country even had a show debunkig conspiracy theories, where they debunked alot of xian bs as i mentioned above but also stated that 5g is totally harmless to the Human body

User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 63

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Immortal » Fri May 22, 2020 8:03 pm

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...freedom...


But how effective is the F-RTR towards these xtians? It seems sometimes the situation is hopeless that they continue pumping shit in the air?

People change in certain places but in others like members have stated it seems like "What is the point of fixing this problem, they don't want to fix anything just live in perpetual damnation and damning of the planet".


I'll just reply here, but lately I've seen it pretty much anywhere in the forums. We do our RTR and yet the enemy agenda marches on unscathed. Or so it seems.

And of course, people get disappointed or outright scared due to microchipping and vaccines. HP Cobra tried to bring some sense into the topics by mentioning that if they already did have the nano-technology they would be already using it.

Anyway, what I want to address here is the topic of fear and emotions. HP Cobra already did this, but maybe I can add a bit more light to the subject.

You people are all asking the wrong question. Which is wtf do we do if we lose this war? And you give yourselves answers like I'd rather die than getting the vaccine or whatever.

But, we already lost many times over. Just remember:

- fall of Egypt
- fall of Rome
- middle ages, inquisition, if you were only suspected of whatever, bang you burned or had your nails clipped in the xians dungeons
- world wars, death by terrible shrapnel, napalm, famine, families torn apart, you name it
- communism, everything you had was taken by the state. You did not own anything anymore, the state owned you

And these are just a few examples.But also remember:

- Alexander the Great
- the renaissance period
- the third Reich
- the fall of communism, remember when the Berlin wall went down, that amazing song Wind of change

The enemy somehow turned us down for the last two thousand years, so basically we are already losing for all this time, so if we lose what the hell we just change the way we lose: not going to be burned down, but vaccinated/chipped or whatever.

Now, the right question is, fellow comrades and distinguished leaders: what if we actually win? How would the world would look like? How would society be? How would this very earth change without pollution? How would our children look like? Would they live a thousand years? Would our greatest temples be restored? Will we reach immortality? Will we reach for the stars? How would the day when our Gods come back here feel? Would we be remembered like the generation that fought the great war with the RTR and on the www? Just by asking myself all this questions I stand able to smile and have faith in our future no matter what. I think we all should try this simple exercise.

Because our battle resembles a battle with vampires all night long. And just like in those stupid holywood movies, just when the vampire army seems to be without ends, something changes. Dawn breaks. Vampires run like scared.

Just listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrqFNcsoahU

Come on and shine (shine), shine like a star
Shining so bright like the star that you are
Oh oh oh oh shine (shine) into the future
Spreading your light wherever you are.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

Usthepeople666
Posts: 577
Location: Enki's land .

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Immortal wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...freedom...


But how effective is the F-RTR towards these xtians? It seems sometimes the situation is hopeless that they continue pumping shit in the air?

People change in certain places but in others like members have stated it seems like "What is the point of fixing this problem, they don't want to fix anything just live in perpetual damnation and damning of the planet".


I'll just reply here, but lately I've seen it pretty much anywhere in the forums. We do our RTR and yet the enemy agenda marches on unscathed. Or so it seems.

And of course, people get disappointed or outright scared due to microchipping and vaccines. HP Cobra tried to bring some sense into the topics by mentioning that if they already did have the nano-technology they would be already using it.

Anyway, what I want to address here is the topic of fear and emotions. HP Cobra already did this, but maybe I can add a bit more light to the subject.

You people are all asking the wrong question. Which is wtf do we do if we lose this war? And you give yourselves answers like I'd rather die than getting the vaccine or whatever.

But, we already lost many times over. Just remember:

- fall of Egypt
- fall of Rome
- middle ages, inquisition, if you were only suspected of whatever, bang you burned or had your nails clipped in the xians dungeons
- world wars, death by terrible shrapnel, napalm, famine, families torn apart, you name it
- communism, everything you had was taken by the state. You did not own anything anymore, the state owned you

And these are just a few examples.But also remember:

- Alexander the Great
- the renaissance period
- the third Reich
- the fall of communism, remember when the Berlin wall went down, that amazing song Wind of change

The enemy somehow turned us down for the last two thousand years, so basically we are already losing for all this time, so if we lose what the hell we just change the way we lose: not going to be burned down, but vaccinated/chipped or whatever.

Now, the right question is, fellow comrades and distinguished leaders: what if we actually win? How would the world would look like? How would society be? How would this very earth change without pollution? How would our children look like? Would they live a thousand years? Would our greatest temples be restored? Will we reach immortality? Will we reach for the stars? How would the day when our Gods come back here feel? Would we be remembered like the generation that fought the great war with the RTR and on the www? Just by asking myself all this questions I stand able to smile and have faith in our future no matter what. I think we all should try this simple exercise.

Because our battle resembles a battle with vampires all night long. And just like in those stupid holywood movies, just when the vampire army seems to be without ends, something changes. Dawn breaks. Vampires run like scared.

Just listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrqFNcsoahU

Come on and shine (shine), shine like a star
Shining so bright like the star that you are
Oh oh oh oh shine (shine) into the future
Spreading your light wherever you are.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:



Tbh this to me seems well written and deeply thought of.
Most people I see on here have been dedicated and doing RTRs for years, the experiences count a lot. The questions they are asking is for knowledge and maybe just trying to build a better clearer image of what can or what cant happen.

It can be honestly a bit disappointing to spam so many RTRs every single day while people around you are drinking , doing their normal bs.


But instead of focussing on the past defeats ( all of which actually have saved humanity to survive till now) we can focus on what they actually gave us to learn all of which is beautifully complied in the sermons.

Now knowing or questioning what can or cannot happen will only help to know what we can expect or better how we can save ourselves from shit that can happen . Like Covid sermon saved almost everyone here ( myself included) . Questioning inherently doesnt have to have a negative notion attached to it. It can be to know how to prepare well. This is what spirituality and Gods help us with , protect ourselves better , grow better , etc


If it is just questioning in a tense manner and not doing what is expected off you , that is bad.

Its like making a sculpture. You should know the problems you will ( can )face ( each according to their skills- in our case the countries they live in , the policies they adopt etc) and work and face those problems when they arrive , you will face them if not perfectly then atleast in a way that will cause you minimal damage and you can continue on your work. But sitting about thinking it will fail or how you will hit you hand with a hammer while making the sculpture and not do anything is the real problem.

Knowledge is power.
Till you dont know what to expect or how to develop yourself to face challenges , life loses its charm as you fall into a depressive cycle.


But I get your point and it is indeed well thought of .
Take Care :)


P.S. I really like the poem thingy you attached to your profile.
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:26 pm

No its because they don't want the discussion. So they are hiding behind this excuse to not have one. There are almost three hundred EMF scientists from 41 nations that lobbied the UN and WHO, publicly to ban 5G as harmful to humans. We don't have a mainstream media we have six privatively run Jewish corporations putting out Jewish lies and propaganda to suit their tribal agenda of espionage against the Goyim. Why should the Jews decided for the rest of humanity what is real news and not.... Their own Talmud tells them to deceive the Goyim by lies and subterfuge.

F_For_Flamingo wrote:This is so on point, in my country you can't say anything about 5g because people here were promoting "5g is spreading Corona" bs. The CNN news channel affiliate in my country even had a show debunkig conspiracy theories, where they debunked alot of xian bs as i mentioned above but also stated that 5g is totally harmless to the Human body

User avatar
JeraOpus
Posts: 33

Re: "Free" But "Mind Controlled" Conspiracy Theorists

Postby JeraOpus » Sun May 24, 2020 11:47 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:No its because they don't want the discussion. So they are hiding behind this excuse to not have one. There are almost three hundred EMF scientists from 41 nations that lobbied the UN and WHO, publicly to ban 5G as harmful to humans. We don't have a mainstream media we have six privatively run Jewish corporations putting out Jewish lies and propaganda to suit their tribal agenda of espionage against the Goyim. Why should the Jews decided for the rest of humanity what is real news and not.... Their own Talmud tells them to deceive the Goyim by lies and subterfuge.

F_For_Flamingo wrote:This is so on point, in my country you can't say anything about 5g because people here were promoting "5g is spreading Corona" bs. The CNN news channel affiliate in my country even had a show debunkig conspiracy theories, where they debunked alot of xian bs as i mentioned above but also stated that 5g is totally harmless to the Human body


The host of LondonReal is working on a Public digital media platform that will have its own rights.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests