Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global Initiative: Save Jews From Nazi Co-Vid 19 - #VaccinateJewsFirst

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
My opinion about this experimental vaccine that is being argued by specific nutcase Conspiracy Theorists, which claim it is being "haphazardly created by questionable companies during a questionable global circumstance" is that we have as Goyim to advocate that God's Chosen People get this first.

We the Goyim are in no position to question this. Our Jewish Bible says explicitly that we are not to question authorities and in particular the Jewish Authority which is the highest, most moral, and generally the greatest.

But as the other books of the Jews say the purpose of the Goyim is to serve the Jew and in this case we have to always serve them, in a never ending fashion, and this includes looking out for the Holy People, fighting their wars, but also, in this huge crisis, looking out for their health.

Jewish People must always come in priority everywhere, we must act like Righteous Gentiles for once, and realize of our role in a world the Jews want to be held in the highest position.

The Pious Jews have to receive the Holy Vaccine [Gift from God] first and foremost. The Holy People must be on priority, compared to the "Cattle" that was placed by JHVH to serve the Jew, ie, the Gentile.

After all Jews are sufficiently vaccinated, then and only then, we can continue with Mainstream News Outlets, doctors who are so absolutely certain that this experimental vaccine is great and beyond questioning without even looking into anything, and generally everyone who is so keen and certain that experimental vaccinations without any background trials [normally take 5 to 10 years but it's ok now it's only 3 months, gotta do it] are so perfect.

I also support that other people who follow the jewish agenda, such as illegal kalergi migrants, be put first and foremost in the spearhead of the wonderful Vaccine that Bill Gates has been financing out of love for mankind.

The rest of the people who have questions indeed do deserve to die from Co-Vid 19 as they are questioning the vaccination process. Nobody is supposed to question Billy Gates, CDC, WHO, Jews and so forth, and get away with it.

Plus, anyone who ever questioned the Holy Jewish People [or anything about them at all] is by default a Nazi anyway, so they must be allowed their right to not take the vaccine, which clearly is such an evil move against Jewish omnipotence.

Let us contemplate on the fact that Jewish hatred against Goyim and their neolithic perception that everyone is a slave is absolutely right, noble, legal, moral, and all the good words. Let us repent for our sins if anyone ever questioned this.

As a Rabbi once said, millions of arabs are not worth a jewish fingernail. As such doing the mathematics, we all can agree [Jewish People Are Always Correct even when they make up their own mathematics] that all the world's vaccines, billions of them, all need be done first on Jews instead.

Now those speaking of the Devil may suddenly get the question, but, is it not that these vaccines could theoretically make something go wrong? That is the Devil speaking and indeed the Devil may even tempt jews to not get vaccinated and as a result die from Nazi Co-Vid 19.

The answer is that one has to do penances and that the Jews or vaccines made in haste can never in anyway be faulty. What of all things that the Holy People have created has every been faulty?

We can begin with Jews, since, they also do not understand the high value of their own life and have fallen overwhelmingly to the plight of Nazi Co-Vid 19. This virus is clearly another Holocaust and the only way to prevent this is with the certified, sublime, beyond questioning, and supremely necessary vaccine of Bill Gates.

Only after the Jews have vaccinated with all these vaccines in circulation, and we are certain that their life has been safeguarded from the perils of the eternal Nazi Co-Vid 19, may any Goyim proceed with getting vaccines.

Indeed as the Talmud and Gemara says, the Goyim is only fit to be an animal, so it may be the best idea to not vaccinate anyone else other than Jews.

Due to the high value of the Jewish life we have to make sure vaccination happens how Bill Gates did this in Africa, either being State Enforced, or something similar. Again, if the Nazi Virus that dared to touch pious Jews also, continues, the Holy People are in a danger no less than another Holocaust. We must not allow this to happen.

Good Goyim has to always put his Jewish owner first. I am asking everyone to do the right and the moral thing here, and allow Jews to take the vaccination first.

No more precious lives are to be lost by the Nazi Co-Vid 19 that has messacred the Jewish Communities of New York and other holy divine places where they speak curses all day long against the Gentiles.

Jews first must get this vaccine at in the very least a triple or four times the dosage, to make sure we do not lose any more Holy People during this Pandemic of which there was never no previous. This is worse than the Spanish Flu, as this has really taken quite many Jewish lies down with it.

Sorry I meant Jewish Lives, not lies. Jewish Lives.

Some News outlets would say that it has claimed at least 600,000 Jewish lies, within 42 countries. The vaccines required to save the rest of the Jewish people in plight comes up to at least 600,000,000 vaccines per 6 million Jews.

60,000 Gentiles can be accommodated in Israel with all the appropriate gear [remember we Goyim are meant to serve jews and vaccinating means serving them in this case].

Plus, it will be beneficial that only Jews get vaccinated, as this vaccine that they are promoting is so great and sublime and healthy, that I would feel I am taking a Holy Life away if anyone was to accept it from the Gentile Nations.

Rabbis especially the ones that hate Gentiles a lot [they do the moral and the right thing] should be put also in priority line to get the vaccine fastest as possible since they are the holiest and the highest of all the human beings on earth.

They said so after all and in the Talmud it says when a Rabbi argues with God and defeats him. Nobody has a right to question this. That would be Anti-Semitism and woe to the cattle that turns against the Holy Ones.

Remember the Nazi Co-Vid 19 was also Anti-Semitic. Vaccinate your soul from Anti-Semitism and say: "I will put the Jew First!".

Please forward this Initiative all over the internet so that we prioritize the only life on this planet that really matters, first and foremost. This is the moral duty of the good Goyim to be doing.

In times of so much hate and discrimination against the Only People That Matter and the Sole Race Of Human Beings, we must stand in solidarity.

For those who still have a stubborn heart and refuse to understand the message, please consider that Herman Rosenblatt [the person who was called a hoaxer because he made up autobiographical Holocaust Stories], said it explictly: "IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND.

That is Herman Rosenblatt who got holocausted into his mind, carrying the Torah, with which thankfully the pious jews have been cursing the unworthly Gentiles for centuries.

iu

He was a wonderful man and husband, who suffered under the Nazis. This was only in his mind but still, this should make every Pious Gentile question themselves, maybe we should #VaccinateJewsFirst in order to avoid another Co-Vid 19 holocaust?

Put the Holy People on the Pedestal they so deserve, and above and beyond the Gentiles. Or else Herman Rosenblatt is going to cry. We cannot afford this to happen. #JewishLivesFirst

iu

#VaccinateJewsFirst
#LoveIsrael
#QuestionWHO=Holocaust
#JewishLivesFirst

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I heard Hitler personally engineered the coronavirus to allow it to mutate into 6 million different strains. Damn that crafty man.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I heard Hitler personally engineered the coronavirus to allow it to mutate into 6 million different strains. Damn that crafty man.

Even worse, this proves that Jews have to be forced into priority line. Please call the CDC and WHO and make sure all the internet puts them FIRST.

Our lives are of no value they are only cattle lives. But this will save infinite Jewish Holy Souls. Think about it, do the moral thing, and make sure to advocate for Jewish "Always get Vaccinated First" advocacy.

From what see out there. The goys with their masks, gloves and jumping if you come too close to them.

Well them brainwashed goys can have it too because they will be desperate for it.

As someone once said that the goyim will beg them to enslave them.

Joos might not be so grateful to have it though.

I hope they do get the vaccine first, it would be so lovely to be see them linked to a grid and rot from the inside out. So deserving of this higher rite by the reptilian overlords. :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
#VaccinateJewsFirst
#LoveIsrael
#QuestionWHO=Holocaust
#JewishLivesFirst

Dude, if I were a hot chick you'd get seriously banged tonight. XD

Beautifully written, masterfully proposed, impeccable in every single way. I'm going to share this wherever I can. Thank You for being so damn intelligent and strong at all times.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aum- I mean... amen to that fellow goy. Our oh so beloved and holy masters are of the highest priority in getting this microchi- I mean vaccine. For the sake of their well-being of course.

Cheers_50.jpg

Nethanyahu is correct we need to make everyone in Israel a living and walking car alarm.

The moment someone crosses a Jew, a loud alarm should ring, so that everyone is protected from the Virus.

Nethanyahu has the general idea correct. He is woke.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Aum- I mean... amen to that fellow goy. Our oh so beloved and holy masters are of the highest priority in getting this microchi- I mean vaccine. For the sake of their well-being of course.

Cheers_50.jpg

Nethanyahu is correct we need to make everyone in Israel a living and walking car alarm.

The moment someone crosses a Jew, a loud alarm should ring, so that everyone is protected from the Virus.

Nethanyahu has the general idea correct. He is woke.

Wasn’t it Napoleon that said “never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake” or something like that. If Jews want to chip and kill their fucking selves with this that’s fine with us, go right ahead BiBi give that bill gates vaccine to all those shitty reptile kids. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsfqJ1TkgP0 . I heard somewhere that a military employee said those in the military were getting this drug. Maybe true.
What will they give the public. The same ???

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
#VaccinateJewsFirst
#LoveIsrael
#QuestionWHO=Holocaust
#JewishLivesFirst

Dude, if I were a hot chick you'd get seriously banged tonight. XD

Beautifully written, masterfully proposed, impeccable in every single way. I'm going to share this wherever I can. Thank You for being so damn intelligent and strong at all times.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Dude, why would a beautiful girl even want to be banged by a stranger?
wtf..
though that shes called beautiful could be a compliment..

Yeah all jews need to be vaccinated and chipped! Di them first they deserve it. We all will surely do it aswell after ALL of them are finished. Of course all gentiles will happily do the same

Lunar Dance 666 said:
wtf..

Aussie joke, mate, don't take it so seriously. And I said "If I were", means no one unwilling would be harmed lol.. geez.

"Goy your article is anti-Semitic its just the mediocre(goyims) going against the supreme(jews).It is written goyims that when our messiah comes every jew will 2800 slaves......."

I cannot wait till the barrier falls. Like I've known the truth since 16. But this is different. I know it on the soul now.

Like they were always cloaked. Where I felt like the bad dark Satanist guy or something. In the early 2000s when you would focus on the Gods, it was like shadows.

Churchs had this weird positive but cold nasty light. Now churches feel like straight up synagogues. The Gods are these blinding light powerful beings. The jews are just the most nasty fucking thing ever.

I was gonna say something else but it just slipped my mind. But everything just feels like it should now. Imagine when we hit the barrier. Ofcourse I imagine Clergy has hit it somewhat, in experimentation. Because all of a sudden there will be this huge shift in the atmosphere.

Like that's a couple people possibly doing something. I cannot imagine thousands of us going full force. I'm waiting for some kinda boom when they collapse.

When I do the ritual, it's like their power just slips away. It feels like it takes 5 minutes and they feel just like positive mantras now, instead of reversing much. It's possible it collapsed already. But I'm waiting for like some immense vision and feeling.

They are done.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
wtf..

Because a husband who hates the jews is a keeper, that's why. Same with a wife. If she's white, hates the jews, and loves tradition but not christianity, I'd consider that a keeper.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
wtf..

Because a husband who hates the jews is a keeper, that's why. Same with a wife. If she's white, hates the jews, and loves tradition but not christianity, I'd consider that a keeper.

Thanks for your reply, it makes a bit more sense to me now.

However Ive heard people say this kind of phrase before and they were not Aussies.
I dislike persons that act as if people are things or objects. Fine for a fantasy, perhaps, but when (taken literally as in its meant that way) interacting with one another its what the actual fuck. Thats the reason I said anything about it in the first place.

I tried to reply to Satan_is_our_father before but my post got disapproved, probably because it sounded so sarcastic that itd actually offend someone, which I guess my original reply already did, judging from the "geez" and that was not my intention, however I might have worded it a tad bit too hastely and then the next reply was like 'fck it I dont care'.

Also I didnt read the entirety of this sermon because I cant stand the constant sarcastic tone of it so I only read the first part then skipped the rest of it.

Also, sarcasm is not humor either. Just saying.
And not everyone has the same likes and dislikes when it comes to that. If you actually think I want to be a censorship police girl of some kind you are mistaken. I even wrote that I liked the things Fancy posted and I have read but not said anything on some of the other jokes that have been made on the forum, as it would not have been my place to say anything about it to begin with. Nor did I think they were wrong.
However this so called "joke" or "compliment" could have been misunderstood. And I wanted to raise a little awareness and maybe learn something new by commenting on it.

Aldrick said:
I cannot wait till the barrier falls. Like I've known the truth since 16. But this is different. I know it on the soul now.

Like they were always cloaked. Where I felt like the bad dark Satanist guy or something. In the early 2000s when you would focus on the Gods, it was like shadows.

Churchs had this weird positive but cold nasty light. Now churches feel like straight up synagogues. The Gods are these blinding light powerful beings. The jews are just the most nasty fucking thing ever.

I was gonna say something else but it just slipped my mind. But everything just feels like it should now. Imagine when we hit the barrier. Ofcourse I imagine Clergy has hit it somewhat, in experimentation. Because all of a sudden there will be this huge shift in the atmosphere.

Like that's a couple people possibly doing something. I cannot imagine thousands of us going full force. I'm waiting for some kinda boom when they collapse.

When I do the ritual, it's like their power just slips away. It feels like it takes 5 minutes and they feel just like positive mantras now, instead of reversing much. It's possible it collapsed already. But I'm waiting for like some immense vision and feeling.

They are done.

I feel like I'm getting to that point; I'm still not the most spiritually advanced and open Satanist just yet, but I frequently feel this passionate zeal where I associate the Gods with hope and light and grand progress, like they're indeed the solution to all of our earthly woes. I still get distressed seeing the type of shit that continues to persist in Europe and elsewhere, and how things still look like they'll be getting worse before they get better, but it's becoming increasingly obvious how everything the enemy attempts to do is increasingly neutered and exposed.

I think what's likely to happen, is the real big boom and enemy collapse, when things make a real sudden 180 towards the Satanic direction, will be when the Gods actually return. It's good that the enemy has lost so much credibility and ability to fuck with the world, but I also see how many non-SS turn towards other enemy programs as solutions to our problems. Right now on Twitter, the White nationalist community - which tends to be fairly woke on Jews and race - is largely divided between:

• 1) xians maintaining christianity is responsible for everything good about White people and that it'll save Europe from migrant invaders, and

2) White nationalists who argue "actually Islam is pretty based 'cause of their socially conservative opinions and aggression, and the way they treat homos and women is pretty great and justifiable. We should willingly convert."

Jews have placed us in a metaphorical house of mirrors where, when our people start to go away from one of their bullshit programs, we just get misdirected towards another one. The house of mirrors will likely require a massive event like the Gods' return to shatter the entire thing, otherwise we'll just be gradually dismantling it until there's no where for Gentiles to turn except towards Satan, and this will be a gradual process.

Aldrick said:

They are done.

I feel like I'm getting to that point; I'm still not the most spiritually advanced and open Satanist just yet, but I frequently feel this passionate zeal where I associate the Gods with hope and light and grand progress, like they're indeed the solution to all of our earthly woes. I still get distressed seeing the type of shit that continues to persist in Europe and elsewhere, and how things still look like they'll be getting worse before they get better, but it's becoming increasingly obvious how everything the enemy attempts to do is increasingly neutered and exposed.

I think what's likely to happen, is the real big boom and enemy collapse, when things make a real sudden 180 towards the Satanic direction, will be when the Gods actually return. It's good that the enemy has lost so much credibility and ability to fuck with the world, but I also see how many non-SS turn towards other enemy programs as solutions to our problems. Right now on Twitter, the White nationalist community - which tends to be fairly woke on Jews and race - is largely divided between:

• 1) xians maintaining christianity is responsible for everything good about White people and that it'll save Europe from migrant invaders, and

2) White nationalists who argue "actually Islam is pretty based 'cause of their socially conservative opinions and aggression, and the way they treat homos and women is pretty great and justifiable. We should willingly convert."

Jews have placed us in a metaphorical house of mirrors where, when our people start to go away from one of their bullshit programs, we just get misdirected towards another one. The house of mirrors will likely require a massive event like the Gods' return to shatter the entire thing, otherwise we'll just be gradually dismantling it until there's no where for Gentiles to turn except towards Satan, and this will be a gradual process.

Paganism is spreading like wildfire through the nationalist organizations in Europe. Americans dont have much to connect into. Other then colonial Puritianism. Europe has a history spanning thousands of years and all the energy over there.

This is where rtr comes into play. We can do it by ourselves when we apply it. Xtianity and pislam gets their juice from cursed jews.

Not saying we do not need Gods to support us, but we can actually make it happen without their internention, why not?

''Nasty evil nuzzi hating on the jews, how dare they, as punishment they should not receive the vaccine that was created from the glury of the ki.. , jews to save the world, we should let them die from codvid oy vey!''

Aldrick said:
Paganism is spreading like wildfire through the nationalist organizations in Europe. Americans dont have much to connect into. Other then colonial Puritianism. Europe has a history spanning thousands of years and all the energy over there.

Much to my happiness, a lot of this is developing rapidly in Eastern Europe. It's part of my interest in Slavic mythology and why I want to find more accurate information on the subject; if we can get a clearly defined, accurate portrayal of the Slavic pantheon, this will give Rodnovery a much stronger basis for Slavic Pagans to adhere to, and help fan the flames of a Pagan return and eventual spiritual uprising.

That last sentence makes me think of that cheesy moment in shows/movies where they say the name of the show/movie, since my username literally translates to "The Pagan Uprising."

Henu the Great said:
This is where rtr comes into play. We can do it by ourselves when we apply it. Xtianity and pislam gets their juice from cursed jews.

Not saying we do not need Gods to support us, but we can actually make it happen without their internention, why not?

The RTR is and will be instrumental to making this process go as fast and as smooth as possible, but I was specifically referring to there being a global, paradigm-shifting event where enemy religions and institutions lose all credibility and followers by the literal billions near-instantly. Like, in the course of a few months at the longest, within one day at the shortest.

The Final RTR is shifting us towards the right direction, it's just that it's a gradual shift shaped more like a horse shoe. It'll certainly accelerate as time goes on, but if we're speculating on what it would take for there to be a very sudden collapse of all enemy programs, awareness of the Jews jacked up to 11, and so on, then my money is on the Gods' physical return.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back