Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Goyim Know Too Much: Convene the Council !

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Apparently lots and lots of people do not seem to buy things from the chosen people anymore to the point the Council has to be Convened.

The situation is reaching OY VEY emergency levels that shouldn't even be possible. All major internet platforms and information outlets have been as tightly sealed in the last 3 years, and basically none have escaped. Still, the situation is escalating to the point the self-chosen people are being exposed regardless of literally trying to censor every means of information.

The OY VEYs are concerned that awareness about the OY VEYs is growing. The OY VEYs are very alarmed, angry, and will try to force people to love them. A soap opera of OY VEY proportions is being reached.

One third of the planet is like getting unemployed but well the important thing is to remember that even if the OY VEYs caused the negative reaction to this crisis, everyone has to love them still. But people only end up hating them which is the strangest of all things the OY VEYs cannot understand.

Satan and the Gods will be upon them, they should really be aware, that even strangulating the information systems of the world has essentially only probably tripled or multiplied how much people know about them anyway.

It doesn't look like none of it is really working out for them anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

Rub your hands, do RTR's

543.png

US will push countries to love their Jews more, anti-Semitism monitor says

https://tinyurl.com/y88hqtlj

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Elan Carr, the State Department’s anti-Semitism monitor, wants to get people in other countries to love their Jews more as a means of countering anti-Semitism.

In a press call Monday to mark Jewish American Heritage Month, Carr outlined steps the United States was taking worldwide to advocate for defending Jews as violent anti-Semitism spikes, including security measures, prosecuting hate crimes and condemning anti-Semitic speech.

“In addition to all of those important defense measures, we are determined also to work with our allies in developing and driving Philo-Semitic narratives for their country, in the hope that we can reach the day when every society dedicates itself, as the United States has, to embrace and to treasure its Jewish community,” he said.

He did not outline what shape the philo-Semitic narratives would take, or how the State Department would drive them.

“The opposite of anti-Semitism is not tolerance,” Carr said. “The opposite of anti-Semitism is Philo-Semitism, the appreciation, respect, and affection for Jewish values and the Jewish community. Jewish American Heritage Month is an important vehicle for driving that critical Philo-Semitic narrative.”

Carr listed Jewish American luminaries worth promoting, including composers Irving Berlin and Leonard Bernstein, scientists Jonas Salk and Albert Einstein, and Supreme Court Justices Louis Brandeis and Benjamin Cardozo.

Carr also addressed the spike in anti-Semitic narratives that blame Jews for the coronavirus pandemic.

“We’ve actually brought together various authorities that work in this area, in governments, ours and others, and in the private sector or for-profit, but also NGOs that specifically address internet hate speech,” he said. “And we’re bringing together these authorities specifically for the purpose of producing a framework to address this.”

FACE-BOOKED Facebook announces new ‘neutral supreme court’ body to police site – including ex-Danish PM and former Guardian editor

https://tinyurl.com/yadxl5kr

FACEBOOK'S new “neutral supreme court” body includes an ex-Danish PM and the former Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger, it was revealed yesterday.

The social media giant has announced the first 20 members of its new independent oversight board, but it has been blasted for containing a string of left-wing figures.

Critics have now accused boss Mark Zuckerberg of “blowing” his chance of setting up a “politically balanced” oversight committee for the social media giant due to the politics of some of the people involved.

Mr Rusbridger was editor of the left-leaning Guardian newspaper for 20 years, and recently claimed US television should stop showing President Trump's White House press conferences.

His appointment is believed to have been pushed for by former Liberal Democrat leader Sir Nick Clegg, who is now head of public affairs at Facebook.

Denmark's first female prime minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt has also joined, despite running left-wing campaigns that were pro-immigration and demanded high taxes.

The social democrat is also the wife of Labour MP Stephen Kinnock, who himself is the son of ex-party leader Neil.

Facebook bosses hope the board will help it improve after a heavy backlash for its role in the spread of fake news.

The appointments sparked fury among Tory MPs, who claimed Facebook had “failed miserably” to provide political balance.

Damian Green, a Conservative MP and member of the Commons’ Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee, said: “Globally, Facebook is much more important than any newspaper or broadcaster, so it has a consequent responsibility to demonstrate it is open to a range of views.”

Tory MP Daniel Kawczynski said: “It is important that any organisation, be it a global corporate or local government, benefits from a plurality of views which are reflective of the societies in which they operate.”

Backbencher Andrew Bridgen said: “It seems strange that any company which aims to offer services to a population would consistently recruit to positions of considerable responsibility individuals with what are clearly minority political views.

“It is not only bad practice – it’s also bad business and risks alienating the majority of their customer base”.

Other members include vice president of the libertarian Cato Institute John Samples, Columbia University law professor Jamal Green, Brazilian technology lawyer Ronaldo Lemos and former European Court of Human rights judge András Sajó.

Another is conservative US judge Michael McConnell, who insisted the board would not be biased.

He said: “If we do our jobs right, this will bring about a degree of political and cultural neutrality in the decision making.

hqdefault.jpg

I love this video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Philo-semitism, so their entire plan is to forcefully force everyone in the world to kiss their ass? That has only had the exact opposite effect whenever they tried it before.

LOL commander cobra you have been crushing recently I get this after an RTR. I have a question to you, are they scrambling to take down JoS right now? I saw that love jews more crap on NV but I had just made a post linking an article :D

LOL commander cobra you have been crushing recently I get this after an RTR. I have a question to you, are they scrambling to take down JoS right now? I saw that love jews more crap on NV but I had just made a post linking an article :D

LMAO the OY VEYS scrambling as they see more and more people by the day calling them out is a sight to see and laugh at nonstop.... well at least stop for a bit to do extra RTRs, meditate, spread Satanic information...... and then get back to laughing. :lol:

One of the members on the "neutral supreme court" body of Facebook is [Emi Palmor] former director general of the Israeli Ministry of Justice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Still, the situation is escalating to the point the self-chosen people are being exposed regardless of literally trying to censor every means of information.
If you look at the Yahoo news comments lately they are packed full of antisemites with all kinds of thumbs up on their comments.

The jooish retorts are always bottom of the barrel lame and ineffective.

It's a wonderful thing to see.

Their gig is up...the truth about the holohoax is prevailing.

ZE GOYIM KNOW!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan and the Gods will be upon them, they should really be aware, that even strangulating the information systems of the world has essentially only probably tripled or multiplied how much people know about them anyway.

It doesn't look like none of it is really working out for them anymore.
Der is a cuppul of fings rong wiv dat -
won) as I said before, Earth is a Planet of freedom, and the jew is unnatural here; we are well in-tune with the Nature of things here, and the jew is alien, of course literally, and
too) da j00 noes AbSeNcE mAkEs ThE hEaRt GrOw FoNdEr, so if it tries to stop us from having knowledge, we'll seek it more, and the jew is incapable of stopping us, and we just can't let things go; we have to be satisfied that we have the correct and proper answer

I've been realising really just how flimsy the jew and its shit is. It really isn't that strong nor tough at all, and I don't mean in its body strength. Its establishments and things are hardly holding together, like a house of cards can be collapsed by a tiny breeze; the jew's things are just so unstable - and it has the audacity to say about building your house on the rock of christ, when christ itself was a weak, pathetic, flimsy bitch. The veil, which is also a thin piece of material, is very easy to remove, but zee Goyim have just been to afraid to do so, having been exploited by our imagination Brain and being stupefied away from using our logical Brain.

"Goyims need to accept our supremacy and like us for making their lives a living hell and wanting to enslave them......"

Not that I spend time on Facebook but I've noticed when clicking on a YouTube video link on Coronavirus the videos have already been deleted.

And peoples posts are sensored and have postings over them saying it's fake news as reviewed by their sensors.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How strange that I'm feeling stronger than the usual while doing RTRs lately, probably because we're gaining more power nowadays. Jews are living through a breakdown, which will lead them to a collapse in the end.

Hail all the Gods in Du'at, Hail SATAN!

Important press conference about this was just released
Please see below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OH3KZKfs-c

DezFranky said:
Please see below

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=6OH3KZKfs-c
Could it be any more echoey?

Ghost in the Machine said:
“The opposite of anti-Semitism is not tolerance,” Carr said. “The opposite of anti-Semitism is Philo-Semitism, the appreciation, respect, and affection for Jewish values and the Jewish community.”

"the appreciation, respect, and affection for Jewish values and the Jewish community."

Was their Torah the only thing driving their intelligence?

Cuz damn they stupid anymore. When everyone sees articles of YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE JEWS!! Even the most naive is going to be the fuck jews!

Like that's literally just how people work.

If I were to apply some logic here.

In the past they operated by playing innocent, and reacting like they were surprised when others Hate them, this worked for them. But now no longer does as people are not blind and are fed up.

By pressing for demand of love, is like a girl who on the first date, wants to marry you. You ghost and move on. But in this case the anger magnifies.

The only way to do anything, well I have an idea, but the jews are probably watching this, going tell us!!! Without our power we cant do shit!!!!

Either way, they have invoked the wrath of Satan. So I wouldn't want to be on their side right now.

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Still, the situation is escalating to the point the self-chosen people are being exposed regardless of literally trying to censor every means of information.
If you look at the Yahoo news comments lately they are packed full of antisemites with all kinds of thumbs up on their comments.

The jooish retorts are always bottom of the barrel lame and ineffective.

It's a wonderful thing to see.

Their gig is up...the truth about the holohoax is prevailing.

ZE GOYIM KNOW!
Oh yes. Not to mention the spamming of xtian articles there lately..it started so sudden too, which i have all been stirring the pot on mercilessly and leavin JOS links..even got some thumbs up! Good sign :D

FancyMancy said:
DezFranky said:
Please see below

No don't you see? Without those powerful vibrations, The jewish programming would be ineffective!

Aldrick said:
“The opposite of anti-Semitism is not tolerance,” Carr said. “The opposite of anti-Semitism is Philo-Semitism, the appreciation, respect, and affection for Jewish values and the Jewish community.”

"the appreciation, respect, and affection for Jewish values and the Jewish community."

Guilt mixed with ego. And a lower form of intelligence(existance) that makes them behave this way.
Once our SR are free it wont take a minute to get rid of them.

Was their Torah the only thing driving their intelligence? More like cursing our intelligence to make themselves appear smarter.

DezFranky said:
FancyMancy said:
DezFranky said:
Please see below

No don't you see? Without those powerful vibrations, The jewish programming would be ineffective!
No wonder congregational halls (churches, mosques...) are so big so that they can echo!

Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:

Guilt mixed with ego. And a lower form of intelligence(existance) that makes them behave this way.

Was their Torah the only thing driving their intelligence? More like cursing our intelligence to make themselves appear smarter.

I agree with that. I kept making stupid mistakes. Now I'm just ohhh...uhhh. wow. Kinda a fucking moron most of my life. Ok cool.

Now shits opening up.like today, holy shit.

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:

I agree with that. I kept making stupid mistakes. Now I'm just ohhh...uhhh. wow. Kinda a fucking moron most of my life. Ok cool.

Read my old posts , I kept making stupid mistakes too xD

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:

Not a moron , but growing.
Nobody just wakes up and dedicates after reading Jos and what we stand for and still decides to take on this path. I know maybe you mean it as a joke but as we break curses even the most basic of meditations start showing greater meaning and significance and we better ourseves each day. So Not A Moron.
Smart steong individual who didnt refuse to stop growing :)

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:

I have made mistakes too. The point is everyone is working on being better that’s what’s important. This isn’t xtianity as long as someone truely realizes they made a mistake (using weed for example or hanging with a Jew etc the kind of example) they realize it and want to better themselves they can move beyond it the Gods are quite understanding.

I doubt anyone here would do anything that’s unforgivable. So we should just keep working to make our lives better each day and grow and not worry about the past cause only the present and future is what we can change.

This is what matters.

Usthepeople666 said:
Nobody just wakes up and dedicates after reading Jos and what we stand for and still decides to take on this path. I know maybe you mean it as a joke but as we break curses even the most basic of meditations start showing greater meaning and significance and we better ourseves each day. So Not A Moron.

You know what is funny. I found JoS and did the dedication the very next day. Got up and bought a candle. Given that I had continued my spiritual research after many years of hiatus. From my past knowledge I realized every expierence so far in spiritually was not the Truth so it was rather easy to accept this path. There was some small doubt in the back of my mind, but I pushed it away and, boy am I glad I did so.

How great rt works. I get good news every day and see how the parasite coils in convulsions before dying... The parasite is trying to grab everything that can be last. Glory to Satan and our Gods!

Henu the Great said:
Usthepeople666 said:

You know what is funny. I found JoS and did the dedication the very next day. Got up and bought a candle. Given that I had continued my spiritual research after many years of hiatus. From my past knowledge I realized every expierence so far in spiritually was not the Truth so it was rather easy to accept this path. There was some small doubt in the back of my mind, but I pushed it away and, boy am I glad I did so.

Back in early April of 2003 I found the JoS searching the back areas of Yahoo directories on occult mostly astral projection and lucid dreaming. Found the JoS contacted my aunt to buy me a black candle, got it, dedicated by the end of the month. Shame I did it on the 29th and not the 30th.

I was never indoctrinated into xtianism or told to believe in something or anything of that nature. I was just obsessed with WW2 since I laid eyes on it on the history channel in elementary school sometime around 1996, 1997 time period. So I've probably had such an obsession with WW2 that it lead me to JoS since you do construct your reality based on your perception.

I like Henu have done quick dedication I'm not the only one, he isn't the only one, and there are others that have dedicated quite quickly.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:

I have made mistakes too. The point is everyone is working on being better that’s what’s important. This isn’t xtianity as long as someone truely realizes they made a mistake (using weed for example or hanging with a Jew etc the kind of example) they realize it and want to better themselves they can move beyond it the Gods are quite understanding.

I doubt anyone here would do anything that’s unforgivable. So we should just keep working to make our lives better each day and grow and not worry about the past cause only the present and future is what we can change.

This is what matters.

Yes :)

Gear88 said:
Henu the Great said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Back in early April of 2003 I found the JoS searching the back areas of Yahoo directories on occult mostly astral projection and lucid dreaming. Found the JoS contacted my aunt to buy me a black candle, got it, dedicated by the end of the month. Shame I did it on the 29th and not the 30th.

I was never indoctrinated into xtianism or told to believe in something or anything of that nature. I was just obsessed with WW2 since I laid eyes on it on the history channel in elementary school sometime around 1996, 1997 time period. So I've probably had such an obsession with WW2 that it lead me to JoS since you do construct your reality based on your perception.

I like Henu have done quick dedication I'm not the only one, he isn't the only one, and there are others that have dedicated quite quickly.

I kind of have been doing void staring at a pens nib for 5-10 minutes or much much longer as it would help me in my studies . And yoga occassionally. I actually remember reading WW2 in my school textbooks and seeing the photos I felt Hitler was awesome just like in an instant.
And I remember kind of visualising me being there.
And no matter what my teacher kept repeating about it being bad my only response in mind was like " atleast he liked his own people". This was ver long back when I was in middle school

I have a question to you, are they scrambling to take down JoS right now?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back