Covid Pandemic Is The Emergence Of The Jewish World Order

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
slyscorpion

Re: Covid Pandemic Is The Emergence Of The Jewish World Order

Postby slyscorpion » Thu May 21, 2020 8:29 pm

Someone put up a big rainbow even on the window of their apartment with some childs drawing about the coronavirus. I have seen those too various places.

LovingSoul wrote:NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FUCKING JEWS OMG.

Well this certainly is.

IceOscura

Re: Covid Pandemic Is The Emergence Of The Jewish World Order

Postby IceOscura » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:22 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
IceOscura wrote:
ThomaSsS wrote:Have anyone noticed the flooding of rainbows all over the place in connection to the coronavirus situation? I've noticed this A LOT on TV here where I live and I thought it was a weird thing to use in such a "crisis". But I thought it was limited to this country. But it turns out it's not...

Today I saw a video that was supposedly taken in a covid medical tent in the USA, where the curtains were entirely... raimbow coloured. And I thought it was super weird to use such colours in intensive care tents.

So I searched it up online and it turns out it's pretty much everywhere. It's being used in lots of different countries, with messages in different languages.

Anyone else seeing links between this and the Nohadine laws? I'll leave some pics bellow. There are thousands more online (just seach "coronavirus rainbow" using a browser):

A mio figlio lo hanno dato da fare come compito di scuola. I primi giorni di marzo.

Thank you for sharing this. I suspected it came from (((those above))). The rainbow showed up in way too many countries with the same message under it, for it to be a spontane act. Also, it was over mediatized here where I live.

Yes, all children have been told to put the phrase: "Everything will be fine". Under the drawing.
I thought it had only happened in Italy. I didn't know they had done it in other countries too.