Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important Easter Week

Mageson666

This week the enemy is launching their important rituals to connect into the global boot they are attempting to bring down on the world. This week make sure to do the Final RTR as much as possible no excuses.

Because we have been doing the Final RTR daily for so long we have created the opening we have now and the enemy plans have turned around on them. We are now at the moment to create the push to make sure this attempt to bring in the global system fail apart on them and backfire totality. People are waking up.

The churches are empty and their vortex of energy is low this is the time to let them have it with the Final RTR. This is the best opportunity we have had to really make victories.

This and there will be more instructions soon, make sure to stay really strong on the Final RTR, which is the main thing to focus on here.

hmm so twice a day then full power then. well there goes all my free time :? maybe sneak in another small one if i can. YES INDEED time to break my limits for this week :lol: :cry: :twisted:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Good, I always give my best when the enemy is attacking the hardest. A lot of rabbis are infected by the COVID19 so we have very good chances of winning. I can't wait until we destroy the Astral grid around the planet.

Also the last few days the enemy hit me pretty hard, just like it happened when we did the awakening rituals and the Jews had their holidays.

Also we had Trump last night requesting all religious people to do extra prayers during these times. As well with the upcoming holidays he said. And just in general these hard times, people will be praying more anyway. Rtrs are essential.

The enemy has also created a few "power dates" over the past two months or so probably right around when CoVid-19 started messing with the religious order and the quarantines were instituted.

Right around March 15 or was it 18, National Day of Prayer, here in U.S. as an example.

I typed up a post that was never approved but if the traditional way of spamming as in a day before, during, and day after at a high rate. There was probably 14-16 "holiday dates" and 3-6 "power created dates". About nearly 20-22 dates all together.

So there is so many dates that no wonder we are "spamming" the RTR so much this Purim-Passover time period. After Easter week, Passover-Easter, there are a few other holidays occurring and towards the end of the month Ramadan starts which I'm sure even by then there will still be quarantines and restrictions. Like one member stated their Alomra ritual wasn't set up during their Alhaj period.

Either way not to burn people out but lots of spamming occurring.

BTW as a note: What constitutes "spamming"? I'm doing about two or three F-RTRs a day, is that enough? I don't want to burn myself out. I also plan on using MerKaBa during Passover counter-offensive.

ChaosBringer666 said:
hmm so twice a day then full power then. well there goes all my free time :? maybe sneak in another small one if i can. YES INDEED time to break my limits for this week :lol: :cry: :twisted:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Which charms are you going to use this time? ;;)

In the last 2 weeks I had some problems from enemies. Today, when I did RTR at saturn's hour, I actually felt other members doing the same thing, all our power and energy combined in one place, at hours of mars as well, so these are the hours when I prefer to do RTRs but if I can't , I do them in other hours. It is incredibly pleasing to feel those merging with others while doing RTR and to actually feel how your power, energy, biomagnetic field increases. It is amazing.
Yes, but after that I have again an interesting opportunity to attack the enemies of the orthodox priests and their shit easter. I live in a country full of them.

PS. I want to start a work with MUNKA, can I start it tomorrow for a period of 40 days?

Inflorescentia said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

i'm not exactly sure what your referring too? If your saying what ritual's, the Final RTR is the most powerful so i'm gonna try for 3 times a day full power. i'm also wondering if that one ritual that makes human blood ineffective and toxic to their agenda would be good. Anyone know??? But if your referring to runes i'm also doing a working on myself tomorrow for 40 days
80x Sowilo
80x Nauthiz
80x fehu
To increase my fortitude, vigor and resolve. Hope i answered your question

Inflorescentia said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

OMG I just realized :oops: :oops: Its been a hot minute since i played games friends for life :lol: :D :D

Gear88 said:
The enemy has also created a few "power dates" over the past two months or so probably right around when CoVid-19 started messing with the religious order and the quarantines were instituted.

Right around March 15 or was it 18, National Day of Prayer, here in U.S. as an example.

I typed up a post that was never approved but if the traditional way of spamming as in a day before, during, and day after at a high rate. There was probably 14-16 "holiday dates" and 3-6 "power created dates". About nearly 20-22 dates all together.

So there is so many dates that no wonder we are "spamming" the RTR so much this Purim-Passover time period. After Easter week, Passover-Easter, there are a few other holidays occurring and towards the end of the month Ramadan starts which I'm sure even by then there will still be quarantines and restrictions. Like one member stated their Alomra ritual wasn't set up during their Alhaj period.

Either way not to burn people out but lots of spamming occurring.

BTW as a note: What constitutes "spamming"? I'm doing about two or three F-RTRs a day, is that enough? I don't want to burn myself out. I also plan on using MerKaBa during Passover counter-offensive.
the way i decided how many RTRs is enough is figuring out how many rtrs i can do comfortably and add one more to make it kind of uncomfertable because war is uncomfortable and you when you do this you are sure you did your best. I feel like a weakling when other members say they do 10 RTRs a day but we are all different and at different levels.

ChaosBringer666 said:
i'm not exactly sure what your referring too? If your saying what ritual's, the Final RTR is the most powerful so i'm gonna try for 3 times a day full power. i'm also wondering if that one ritual that makes human blood ineffective and toxic to their agenda would be good. Anyone know???
Only do the final rtr. The other rituals are superfluous. The final rtr is most powerful and takes care of everything. Completely on all fronts takes down the enemy. Like pulling from the roots rather than just cutting the weed.

wariorSS said:
In the last 2 weeks I had some problems from enemies. Today, when I did RTR at saturn's hour, I actually felt other members doing the same thing, all our power and energy combined in one place, at hours of mars as well, so these are the hours when I prefer to do RTRs but if I can't , I do them in other hours. It is incredibly pleasing to feel those merging with others while doing RTR and to actually feel how your power, energy, biomagnetic field increases. It is amazing.
Yes, but after that I have again an interesting opportunity to attack the enemies of the orthodox priests and their shit easter. I live in a country full of them.

PS. I want to start a work with MUNKA, can I start it tomorrow for a period of 40 days?
Go here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=ss+calendar+2020 and download the 2020 SS calendar of your time zone and go to april page search on the page "freeing the soul" or in the search option of the pdf reader, choose the one that is the earliest freeing the soul date, it will be on the 9th of april. Don't start any working on a void of course moon. Use an affirmation with "in a healthy and pozitive way for me" at the end. Also on the calendar you will see what dates are good for specific workings by searching words like love, healing, health, money, charisma etc... Good luck!

To come back to the point that 'the people are waking up.'

Britains Prime Minister Boris Johnson was admitted to St Thomas's Hospital this evening with Coronavirus symptoms. Later he was moved to the ICU department.

Now I don't really know what's going on. But I have my suspicions.

And they're going full out with their plan where every country around the globe has followed the exact same lockdown procedure. Almost like every leader of every country went to some same secret Bilderberg meeting and were given the same instructions.

All I want to point out here is that Boris Johnson studied Theatre and how to be a showman.

It's been said that Boris Johnson is very highly educated and private schooled etc. He ruffles his hair especially just before his picture is taken. He creates the persona of being very likeable and goofy. But he's as sharp as a tack.

And as they say all the worlds a stage. And we're all actors.

This could be a tactic to really create fear in the populace and make them more susceptible to follow through to where they are trying to lead us.

So some people are waking up but the majority are begging for their own demise. Begging in desperation for a vaccine.

This Boris coming down with Coronavirus and some cabinet ministers already off with Coronavirus really freaks the people out and makes them believe the story.

What about the case of physical strain? 18 full RTRs is where my lips start to grow numb and I fumble to the vibrations, and even though I stay as relaxed as I can the muscles around my core and ribs will start to ache, even when I space these out through my day as best I can, and I keep water with me but my throat will still grow sore and scratchy, again slightly hindering the vibrations. Am I allowed to keep going or should that be where I stop?

Will these physical things like fumbling the words a bit make doing the RTR less effective in that is it even worth continuing like that after such a point? Or is it okay for me to keep going so long as I'm able to manage the most part? Or perhaps there's some kind of alternative in this case?

I'm always fine again the next day to repeat the 18 again so it's nothing permanent as far as I can tell, I'm just wondering about in a single day. I'm too stubborn to tell if there's a real limit and if maybe I'm overdoing it.

HP Mageson666 said:
This week the enemy is launching their important rituals to connect into the global boot they are attempting to bring down on the world. This week make sure to do the Final RTR as much as possible no excuses.

Because we have been doing the Final RTR daily for so long we have created the opening we have now and the enemy plans have turned around on them. We are now at the moment to create the push to make sure this attempt to bring in the global system fail apart on them and backfire totality. People are waking up.

The churches are empty and their vortex of energy is low this is the time to let them have it with the Final RTR. This is the best opportunity we have had to really make victories.
Just did 4 RTRs yesterday. I will do my best today too.

Guys I'm new I need advice when I do breathing air get trapped like with a baby only a little worse any advise and since I'm new any advice please??

Guys I'm new I need advice when I do breathing air get trapped like with a baby only a little worse any advise and since I'm new any advice please??

The page in which the rtrs can be done online is down. These fuckers think we don't have back up. They think shit sweet. They're about to find out, it's not.

This week they will suffer for everything they have been trying to do. :twisted: :twisted:

Ghost in the Machine said:
What about the case of physical strain? 18 full RTRs is where my lips start to grow numb and I fumble to the vibrations, and even though I stay as relaxed as I can the muscles around my core and ribs will start to ache, even when I space these out through my day as best I can, and I keep water with me but my throat will still grow sore and scratchy, again slightly hindering the vibrations. Am I allowed to keep going or should that be where I stop?

Will these physical things like fumbling the words a bit make doing the RTR less effective in that is it even worth continuing like that after such a point? Or is it okay for me to keep going so long as I'm able to manage the most part? Or perhaps there's some kind of alternative in this case?

I'm always fine again the next day to repeat the 18 again so it's nothing permanent as far as I can tell, I'm just wondering about in a single day. I'm too stubborn to tell if there's a real limit and if maybe I'm overdoing it.
I think you're doing to much Brotha. You don't have to kill yourself.

This "James True" sounds like he is exposing the Jews,, Am I correct ? ( watch before posting ).
https://youtu.be/cWQD9s33lrY

Keep raising energy and keep hydrating and eating . I am doing the same .
Minimum 3-4 a day.
But now it has increased tremendously again.
Train your body to be able to bear the strain.
Fuck loads of water, food and yoga , breathing.
But dont do 18 a day .
Try something you will be able to do for a month or two .
10 is awesome . Really awesome.
Try to vibrate them or just speak them out. Spread it out throughout the day, 2-3 at a time. Raise energy , walk around a bit. Do Follow the 8 fold. I fucked up once i did 20 because I kind of stopped following the 8 fold the way I used to and aura cleaning is necessary . Just as a note( I know you may be cleaning it very well).
But try and aim for 10 a day.
Take care we dont have to burn out :)

Also how much energy you raise is a very important factor . This is what I do -
The general ac , Aop , void and my one routine meditation that I stick to . Takes around 30mins.
After that the KY series. After that breathing exercises for 15 mins.
Then you can spam . It can easily be 4-6 , seeing you can spam 18 a day ( but thats with some problems so tone it down a day).
See the thing I find comfortable with spamming instead of 1 at a time is you just have do the returning curses 2 once for a given lot. Instead of cleaning after every time you do a RTR.
Then lunch . this is your time ( as in for your work or whatever you like).
Around 2:30 i begin again this time just do the 666 breath for how long you can comfortably do it and then do some more( like 2or 3 or maybe 4) again depending on how much energy you raise.

Repeat step 2 of returning curses .

And thats it you are done for the day. Just divide how many RTRs you do into 2 chunks. I believe its your holidays so try and complete everything thing before sun sets and you wont feel that bad .

Now coming to your question , raise enough energy, and then begin . Enough energy. For how many you aim to do in a lot. Never run out of vril while doing this. Especially with such big numbers. It has happened with me too sometimes that I am unable to almost finish a lot thats because I start getting low on vril and giving into the curses you hear while doing them.

Also vibrate slowly or just speak them out if you are really tired.
Lord Hitler told me to go slow both in speed and volume. You wont wanna get too loud or over or undervibrate .

If you dont find hatha yoga that comfortable just do the 5 tibetan rites. I personally prefer them .
Take Care brother
May peace and glory be to you and all SS
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

Well everyone their Passover Started. I have been doing way more rtrs than I usually do I try to do at least 10-16 each day yeah I know recently I am not as focused on advancement otherwise as I should be but I will have plenty of time for that when their holidays are over I feel this is real serious and I do do yoga and basic meditations cleansing and protection and the sun square and raise energy most the time before doing the rtr.

So far so good no real huge difference in energy or attacks at all on my part coming from the enemy they still have little power so this is good. Way better than last year where the energy was straight up really dark and unpleasant despite our RTRs and whatever we were doing at that time (I can’t fully remember I think we did race awaking around this time or something else maybe)

Something I notice is they always start their passover right when moon is full in Scorpio (moon is still considered full and at the last degree of libra just entering Scorpio when it started in Israel as far as I am aware) Either Aries Sun or Taurus Depending on the Year. There must be some power to that for other things as well that can be used for gentiles as well I will think about it for Taurus sun Full moon Scorpio maybe a money/wealth working or something would be really powerful at this time

Eric13 said:
Only do the final rtr. The other rituals are superfluous. The final rtr is most powerful and takes care of everything. Completely on all fronts takes down the enemy. Like pulling from the roots rather than just cutting the weed.

ahh i suppose thanks Eric :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Damn, how do have the time to do 18 full RTRs in a day?! It takes me 20 min to do 1 full RTR, but if I did 18 20 min each, that would take me 6 hours. Not to mention I have to re-charge my energies. I'm not entirely sure how much energy each RTR takes from us each session. I think it's all on personal opinion how many one should do. To me, you sound just physically exhausted at the end of the day. We all get exhausted to a point.

I'd die it down a little bit if I were you. It's fact that you work your ass off and are super dedicated, but you can still do a lot and not be aching. Plus, it's not required to vibrate since speaking the letters are equally as effective. :D

FAQ About the RTR
Cobra says you can do as many as you'd like as well as have the choice to speak or vibrate.

Although I have noticed [from personal experience] that if I vibrate instead of speak, I feel much more 'clean' and I feel different parts of my body have a continual vibration to them after a session. It's like the RTR deep-scrubbed my soul in that particular area with extra bubbles from all the dirt and curses. It's an awesome feeling.

If you wanna keep going at vibrating 18, more power to you!

Venomys said:

Damn, how do have the time to do 18 full RTRs in a day?! It takes me 20 min to do 1 full RTR, but if I did 18 20 min each, that would take me 6 hours. Not to mention I have to re-charge my energies. I'm not entirely sure how much energy each RTR takes from us each session. I think it's all on personal opinion how many one should do. To me, you sound just physically exhausted at the end of the day. We all get exhausted to a point.

I'd die it down a little bit if I were you. It's fact that you work your ass off and are super dedicated, but you can still do a lot and not be aching. Plus, it's not required to vibrate since speaking the letters are equally as effective. :D

FAQ About the RTR
Cobra says you can do as many as you'd like as well as have the choice to speak or vibrate.

Although I have noticed [from personal experience] that if I vibrate instead of speak, I feel much more 'clean' and I feel different parts of my body have a continual vibration to them after a session. It's like the RTR deep-scrubbed my soul in that particular area with extra bubbles from all the dirt and curses. It's an awesome feeling.

I've memorized and built myself up to in a year I guess. One RTR takes me 10 minutes, 9 RTRs take me an hour and a half, sometimes just an hour if I stay steady. I do 9 in the morning and 9 at night during the hour of Saturn, totaling in 18 in a day. This is 2 to 3 hours of time which I can afford to spend out of my day.

I'm in quarantine, no job to go to, nothing, so I have lots of free time. Also I had forgotten about the FAQ, thank you for the link.

Venomys said:

FAQ About the RTR

I've memorized and built myself up to in a year I guess. One RTR takes me 10 minutes, 9 RTRs take me an hour and a half, sometimes just an hour if I stay steady. I do 9 in the morning and 9 at night during the hour of Saturn, totaling in 18 in a day. This is 2 to 3 hours of time which I can afford to spend out of my day.

I'm in quarantine, no job to go to, nothing, so I have lots of free time. Also I had forgotten about the FAQ, thank you for the link.
I did want to ask something?
Can I know the hours of Saturn? I am really just spamming , raising energy , spamming , working , cleaning.
I dont really remember where to check the hours of Saturn.
Thank you .
Take Care :)
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

Since you have that much free time, may I propose something? If you spread them out even more during the day, maybe you won't get in those conditions you usually get. What about a round of 3 full F-RTR every 3 hours? Do you have the chance to try it out?

If that doesn't work, your symptoms to me sound like overreaching, if I have to be blunt about it.

Brooooo 18 FULL RTRs thats crazy how the hell :eek: ... you should probably not do anymore than that . I knew you were a UNIT but i didn't know your an actual Goblin Slayer :lol: :lol: :cool:

Usthepeople666 said:

Can I know the hours of Saturn? I am really just spamming , raising energy , spamming , working , cleaning.
Thank you .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell[/quote]

I use a program called ChronosXP 4.1, this was recommended by HPS Maxine herself and is highly accurate. You run the program, set up your city and location and it will provide you with the day and hours of the planets in live time.

Usthepeople666 said:
Thank you .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

You can find the planetary hours on the Astrology Index on the JOS website
Planetary Hours

OR

you can download Chronos program for more precise time. That's what I use.
Chronox XP 4.1

I find that really admirable. I've started to memorize most of the words myself so hopefully one day I can speed through them thoroughly. I don't have a job, but I'm not home alone either. I get pulled away a lot, so balancing RTRs can be a struggle sometimes.

Usthepeople666 said:
Thank you .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

You can use this site:
https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

If you have an android phone, you can also download the app "PH Pro" - it's amazing. I now always know what hour I'm in and what hours are coming up next, or throughout the day.

Usthepeople666 said:
Thank you .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
under Satanic Witchcraft in the information section scroll down to "planetary Hours" it changes everyday so keep this in mind :)

Venomys said:

FAQ About the RTR

AHH HAH vibrating isn't REQUIRED!? well that about answers my question. I should easily be able to get to 9 times a day then :twisted: smh i really need to learn read instead of skimming, just try'd it and it took me like 25 minutes think i'll end with a full vibration though. Thank you soooooo much :D
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Usthepeople666 said:
Venomys said:

FAQ About the RTR

Thank you .
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Use Chronos xp for planetary hours, in the program go to change settings choose your city/town or the closest to you and click "find my latitude and longitude online" and search your town/village and there you will see the latitude and longitude coordinates something like this "15n06, 39e08" set that in the program "n" is North and "e" is East, etc... click apply and ok done

There you will see a calendar and for each day on the right are the planetary hours,
for example
Jupiter 14:30 (this is the time when the hour of jupiter starts)
Mars 15:40 (the time when mars starts and jupiter ends)

http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back